ArcAngel9 (2) (L-4):
Mathdino, BuJaber
:!:
Awoo (4) (L-2):
Lavos, mutantdevle, UglyDuck, Myloninja13
UnrealSeal (1) (L-5):
Toranaga

Not voting: none

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2018-07-09 09:20:59)

Looking for a replacement for Mathdino. Awoo is at L-2.

Almost50, who recently celebrated his 50th birthday, replaces Mathdino
Last edited by HeWhoSwims on Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

Hi, all.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: I am here (i.e. joined this game) to mess with you all. Nothing more and nothing less. Prepare to let go of your sanity and SCREAM! :lol:

Now could somebody give me the crème de la crème of the tl;dr of this game? Like, whaty's the case on Awoo? Who has claimed what? etc...

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Lavos
Lavos
Goon
Lavos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Lavos »

In post 1125, Lavos wrote:Okay so this is what has bothered me about awoo's recentish stuff
In post 899, Awoo wrote:TOP 3 poe. Wow, its 3 lurkers. AA9 is notably missing from this list.

Myloninja13
wingedcatgirl
Unreal Seal
VOTE: unreal seal
In post 932, Awoo wrote:VOTE: uglyduck
In post 953, Awoo wrote:wagoning mutant? probably the best choice. But uglyduck is looking fine right now. for a wagon. And i think you misspelled panties.

Just dont speedlynch duck unless he scumclaims. We still need to wagon mutant today. Lets get the most out of life :) and probably lynch mutant today.
Jumps on seal wagon, moves to uglyduck really quick, and then totally casts aside unrealseal as a wagon despite US being his #1 scumread earlier apparently. Like I can understand town jumping on the UD wagon if they want info from it or whatever, that's ok, but what I don't understand is how he's suddenly making this dichotomy between mutant or uglyduck when neither of them were in his top 3 scumreads earlier. to me this seems like they are partners and this is an abandoned bus, but even if this isn't the case I think it shows that awoo doesn't really have reads and is going with whatever is convenient to him while keeping mislynch options open. Like, he has stated suspicion of 5 other players at this point, with 10 alive excluding him. That's half of the game. And I just don't buy that he went from a scumpool of {US, Mylo, winged} to {UD, mutant} just like that
In post 1067, Awoo wrote:seal's 1062 is super town.
and I think uglyduck's recent post is. not that bad. Its probably exactly uglyduck/math if uglyduck scum. aaand i kind of want to kill mutant more to see if math dies in the night? hahah yeah right its going to be bujab nk'd who am i kidding

So. That leaves who exactly? Mylo. Lavos. Mutant. ...this game is unwinnable im out of steam for today. someone explain why we are all giving mylo a free pass through the game before i wake up. not unvoting duck just yet. I want to see a mutant wagon when I wake up. Please do all the work for me.
Still doing this thing where he mix-matches between mislynchable players. He crosses math and uglyduck off the lynchpool with weak reasoning and he makes it easy for them to later be introduced into it like Mylo and me were. "Uglyduck's last post wasn't that bad" is really easy to 180 on if you want to without it looking suspicious because that is really weak stuff, and the Math thing literally isn't reasoning. At all. "I don't want to lynch math because I want to see if he gets nightkilled except I already know he won't get nightkilled because it's completely obvious and I want to lynch mutant more so let's remove Math from a lynchpool containing two people who are not Mutant." I can't see the townie thought process for this.
In post 1083, Awoo wrote:BTW lavos im sorry for putting you in my POE by mistake please forgive me :( and for the record (SELFMETA WARNING) I tend to have very fixed positions as mafia and trap myself into thinking "the way to win the game is mislynch X -> mislynch Y -> mislynch Z, kill ABC", read my scumgames (purgatory comes to mind)
^This shows he doesn't really have reads because he's forgetting that he decided to temporarily remove me from his lynchpool earlier. I think if you ISO someone as town and get a townread on them, you remember that.
In post 1095, Awoo wrote:bujab who is the scum if you get nk'd? You better make that clear because the way this game is going, you're an active, engaged townie in a vanilla snoozefest, those don't last long.
See this is why I don't like cases. To me this post is scummy and slimy but I can't properly articulate why this is the case

If you want I could probably look at awoo's d1 and point out things that are scummy to me but in all honesty I haven't been reading Awoo based off that
^this is why I sr awoo at least
also this is mountainous lol
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1152, Lavos wrote:also this is mountainous lol
LOL.. I am reading the wiki page NOW. :lol:

As I said .. I saw the empty slot and just hopped in. I literally hadn't read anything in this thread as of yet (aside from the VC at the top of this page).

Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

Could you explain in your own words why was Math townreading ugly duck, based on neighborhood.
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

What I mean is, ud apparently said something really towny but I still don't know what
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

Ok.. so according to the OP we have 3 scums? Because the wiki says 2!! << This is a town slip and I insist on everyone TRing me for it. :P

P.S. I don't have access to the neighborhood(s) yet. Let me check if HWO gave me access w/o sending me a PM though.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. looks like I do have access to both PTs. Let me go check.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1154, Scioness Sajj wrote:Could you explain in your own words why was Math townreading ugly duck, based on neighborhood.
From a quick skim it's a meta read. Dino thinks UD is playing outside his "skum!range" :P (and I happen to agree on the conclusion. UD was too careful with giving away such info as who his other neighbor was, which strikes me as cautious town rather than cunning "skum")

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:06 am

Post by wavemode »

Mathdino asked him outright who his other neighbor was and Duck refused?
retired...?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1159, wavemode wrote:Mathdino asked him outright who his other neighbor was and Duck refused?
Yes. here are also indications that Dino was trying to bait the NK on him, and with their history skum!UD would have probably shot Dino before NSG.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

*There are

Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 1066, UglyDuck wrote: Without giving away too many details (just cuz idk how my neighbor feels about me giving away details)...
I was quiet in the hood for like half the first day. I was pretty much as sure as I could be that Math was Town, and assumed he would die at night. So I offered up an idea that was supposed to kind of help him not get sheeped so much (I guess that is the best way of putting it).

The plan never really took place tbh. Pretty much all that happened was I admitted that I thought he was town and then presented my idea... his response to my idea was essentially "you are not a good enough skum player to do this as skum".
What was the idea?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Awoo »

UNVOTE: the least I can do is trust the duck/dino thing I suppose. Who the heck is almost50? oh wtf this is mathdino 0_o

I don't know who I want to lynch but I know it isn't me :( I will get to this game and give it my best tonight.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:17 am

Post by BuJaber »

So let me get this straight UD felt pretty sure dino is town, enough to discuss some plan with him while at the same time refusing to tell Dino who his other neighbor is?

Is that what went on in the PT?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

Am I drunk? AM I being trolled??!

I am @ the bottom of page 14, and I have 2 main BIG question marks still:

1- Are there TWO scums (like everyone is saying based on the wikipage setup) or do we have THREE of them (based on the P0)??
2- Why did Dino keep saying NSG was his neighbor and she never objected and neither did either of his/my real 2 neighbors!

On a separate note, both wingedcatgirl (now Lavos) and ArcAngel9 (now Toranaga) are looking scummier by the minute, and I have no idea why Invisibility ended up being the D1 lynch. I'll keep on reading, but -for now- consider my vote on one of these two.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1164, BuJaber wrote:So let me get this straight UD felt pretty sure dino is town, enough to discuss some plan with him while at the same time refusing to tell Dino who his other neighbor is?

Is that what went on in the PT?
I dunno about the plan. I said I skimmed the PT to get the answer. Right now I'm trying to read the thread frist and then will get to the PTs (bc obviously I won;t get the context of the PTs unless I can link them with the thread content with timestamps and all. The PTs themselves are 1 page and 2 pages)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

reminds me of Mastina scum!posting!!

By the EoP 16:

Town-all-Town: mutantdevle/BuJaber (Also NSG, but she already flipped)
Leaning Town: Awoo (was StefanB)/UnrealSeal/UglyDuck (PT with UD unaccounted for yet)
Null-townish: Scioness Sajj/Myloninja13/wavemode (PT with wavemode unaccounted for yet)
Nothing to evaluate, but already flipped anyway: Invisibility
Strong scum leans: wingedcatgirl/ArcAngel9

Notes: When did wcg jump off the AA9 wagon exactly?? This remains to be noted.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 457, wingedcatgirl wrote:: Thanks, I hate it
UNVOTE: VOTE: UglyDuck
That's EXACTLY what I've been looking for/expecting. Mainly, I wanted to know if wcg unvoted AA9 first or Dino did. Then I wanted to know her reasoning for it.

So, unvoting AA9 when she gets to L-2 (when you've been leading the wagon on her) is
always
alarming in my book. The question is whether it's scum jumping off a scum partner, or scum jumping off a town wagon that now looks like going through.

My answer is it's more likely the former, since wcg needed to simultaneously find a different vote target to justify it. Usually when scum jump off a town wagon they just unvote and say something along the lines of "I'm not too confident.." or "This wagon is building too fast.." or "I don't want to end the day just yet.." or "I don't trust X on the wagon..".. etc. etc.

So, in conclusion I'm calling Lavos and Toranaga as the scum pair here. Still not sure if there should be a 3rd, but obviously you all are confident HWS made a mistake in the OP, so I'll look for a 3rd scum if and only if we lynch these two and the game still doesn't end.

NOTE: I got what I wanted, so I won't be reading the rest of the main thread. I'll now check the neighborhoods for details.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

Actually, Dino has told wave why he TRs UD in a more explicit way than he told/hinted to UD himself.

Paraphrased: "I am also neighbor w/ UD, and he's not acting the way I would expect scum!him to (in order to pocket me). Mainly he's not been sheeping my reads but rather has his own opinion.

Nothing more from these PTs, except UD is indeed town, and that if I combine mine and Dino's reads then BuJaber is confirmed Town by a good margin

Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Awoo »

OK A50 im townreading you just based on the fact that you put me as light town when I have a big wagon on me. Not like I didn't think math was town or anything >>
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@ِAwoo: You wanna help me lynch scum? Pick one of Lavos or Toranaga. UD is 99% Town (Second only to BuJaber and even stronger than mutant, all of which I have down as "Town-all-Town" now)

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1171, Almost50 wrote:@ِAwoo: You wanna help me lynch scum? Pick one of Lavos or Toranaga. UD is 99% Town (Second only to BuJaber and even stronger than mutant, all of which I have down as "Town-all-Town" now)
I'm town though

maybe I should read lavos
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1172, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1171, Almost50 wrote:@ِAwoo: You wanna help me lynch scum? Pick one of Lavos or Toranaga. UD is 99% Town (Second only to BuJaber and even stronger than mutant, all of which I have down as "Town-all-Town" now)
I'm town though

maybe I should read lavos
Please do

Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

@replacments

are you guys still reading the game or can we progress?

Return to “Completed Open Games”