MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:48 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 562, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 457, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm not sheeping Maria, you take that back.

I'm respecting Maria's ability to read you, if she suddenly strongly feels one way I'm going to heavily consider it because I have Maria as town.

As of right now, Maria has said nothing but "eh" towards you, and my read on you is scummy, so I'm voting you.

Don't get it twisted, don't represent it another way.
ok, let's go about this anothe rway then, why do you have maria as town enough to sheep from her limited posting so far?
Why are you never asking me anything? It seems like you feel people shouldn't be able to have a read on me from the posts I've made so far. If that's the case ask me something. Otherwise you're just uselessly shading
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:52 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 207, zMuffinMan wrote:if it helps, i'm town

i wouldn't lie about that

honest
MuffinZ may be scum here.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:53 am

In post 254, zMuffinMan wrote:i currently think she's town

(only part i agree was somewhat odd was the "or both scum?" comment - thinking that was just her spilling thoughts as they occurred to her though)
If MuffinZ is scum, LLD is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:55 am

HARMONIOUS

DGB
camn half
Espe
Dunn
MariaR for tossing her vote around with townie abandon
pixie radiates "mentally healthy"

NOISE CANCELLATION

Katsuki half
Feysal
Kokichi Oma (leaning harmonious)
kuribo (I'm not used to KuriboZen)
Nacho has been meh
Staeg for weird question viewtopic.php?p=10283939#p10283939 but otherwise lean town

STOCHASTIC PROCESSES

AGhost
LLD It's all here viewtopic.php?p=10284658#p10284658
MuffinZ (if scum, LLD is town)

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:55 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 600, MariaR wrote:uselessly shading

Dunn seems to do a lot of that
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 600, MariaR wrote:

I'm respecting Maria's ability to read you, if she suddenly strongly feels one way I'm going to heavily consider it because I have Maria as town.

As of right now, Maria has said nothing but "eh" towards you, and my read on you is scummy, so I'm voting you.

ok, let's go about this anothe rway then, why do you have maria as town enough to sheep from her limited posting so far?
Why are you never asking me anything? It seems like you feel people shouldn't be able to have a read on me from the posts I've made so far. If that's the case ask me something. Otherwise you're just uselessly shading
Half your posts are you saying you'll catch up later, the other half is your reads with no reasoning behind them. Nobody should have you as town right now until you engage some more. You've pushed this "Dunn doesn't talk to me" angle as scum before when I was town so I'm not sure why you're going at it again, I don't have anything to ask you other than what your reads are. Also, you should be townreading me
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:58 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 603, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm not used to KuriboZen

I feel like you and I are disturbingly far apart on our reads, but this may be the reason

Don't worry, you know I'm good for my campaign promises and I already vowed to turn you into something you hate

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Dunnstral »

@DBZ Anonymous Ghost seems pretty town and solvey to me
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:01 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 605, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 600, MariaR wrote:

Half your posts are you saying you'll catch up later, the other half is your reads with no reasoning behind them. Nobody should have you as town right now until you engage some more. You've pushed this "Dunn doesn't talk to me" angle as scum before when I was town so I'm not sure why you're going at it again, I don't have anything to ask you other than what your reads are. Also, you should be townreading me
You're right I've pushed it as scum what's your point? That I can't do that as town? You should be questioning the people townreading me or questioning me because from what it seems I'm pretty widely tr me so maybe you're the one who doesn't get it. The main point here wasn't that you're not talking to me. It's I'm not understanding the shade or why I had to prod you for you to say "You shouldn't have maria as town." People would listen to your read on me so the fact you're holding on to that until just now.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:01 am

Post by MariaR »

Also Dunn I have a read on you already and it's not changing anytime soon so dw about that
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 608, MariaR wrote:You're right I've pushed it as scum what's your point? That I can't do that as town?
You pushed it as scum and you knew it wasn't true

I don't get how you can then push it as town when it wasn't a thing
In post 608, MariaR wrote:People would listen to your read on me so the fact you're holding on to that until just now.
1) No they really wouldn't

2) I have you as null so I don't need people to 'listen to my read on you'
In post 608, MariaR wrote:You should be questioning the people townreading me or questioning me because from what it seems I'm pretty widely tr me so maybe you're the one who doesn't get it.
I don't see you as pretty widely tr, most people don't have a read on you if I recall. You're putting way too much emphasis on yourself here, you haven't done anything of note and you're in the corner of the game, so no I shouldn't be questioning people about their read on you
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 608, MariaR wrote:It's I'm not understanding the shade or why I had to prod you for you to say "You shouldn't have maria as town."
You never prodded me though, and I wasn't throwing shade, you should be weirded out if I had you as town for some reason here
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:49 am

Post by MariaR »

I would go into a debate on how you're mostly incorrect but because it's about me I'm bias so I'll just mark it off as you being annoying and not able to read well for now.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by thepixiecollective »

Phone posting, so plz forgive me for autocorrect mistakes.

@Maria - do you have Dunns as town or no cos I am confused
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by MariaR »

Yeah Dunn's town.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by kuribo »

Bullshit he is

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 614, MariaR wrote:Yeah Dunn's town.
@LLD
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:27 pm

In post 614, MariaR wrote:Yeah Dunn's town.
I have srs doubts about this

can you sell it to me
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Feysal »

Caught up.
In post 491, DrippingGoofball wrote:Feysal I hope you'll pay me some attention in your next post.
I was going to, had your post quoted, and lost it while writing my replies.
In post 234, DrippingGoofball wrote:Feysal is LLD's buddy.
I have no idea what to say about this though, it came completely out of the blue. On your last read list I was back to null too, so is it even relevant now?
In post 368, kuribo wrote:I really don't feel like getting suspended from the site again for telling people they have sex with farm animals.
I don't know if it helps, but I enjoy reading your more colorful expressions.

Now, about Dunnstral. I don't have time tonight for a closer look, but there are three things I remember standing out from his posts. First he defended my opening post, which evolved into a minor argument. Second, he reacted to Kuribo posting about him, which evolved into a minor argument. Third, he disagreed with Kuribo about his crumb giving him town cred, which evolved into a minor... seeing the pattern here? I don't see any of these arguments moving the game anywhere, but I don't see a scum motivation there either. If I wanted to generate content to provide an appearance of activity, I think I could come up with a better idea than antagonising Kuribo. Instead I'm getting the impression that Dunnstral simply does not like to back down from arguments.

The one thing in his posts I remember making me suspicious is why did he react to Kuribo talking about him? Scum do tend to worry about their standing more than town.

About Kuribo, of course I spotted the crumb, and that was one reason for my town read on him. Still is, in fact. Yes, apparently scum did know the name of the town, and Dunnstral was right about the crumb not proving anything, but Kuribo himself obviously thought it meant something. I can easily imagine him as town noticing there is no sample role and deciding to leave a crumb. But as scum, why would he bother, when the whole point of the crumb is that he should not know what the town is called, and he does? Him doing that as scum would practically require cognitive dissonance.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 618, Feysal wrote:But as scum, why would he bother, when the whole point of the crumb is that he should not know what the town is called, and he does? Him doing that as scum would practically require cognitive dissonance.
He was selling the idea that scum didn't know this knowledge, and everyone else was either lapping it up or too disconnected from the game to do anything about it. If he's scum he's trying to make himself look like town, that's a motivation
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:54 pm

In post 619, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 618, Feysal wrote:But as scum, why would he bother, when the whole point of the crumb is that he should not know what the town is called, and he does? Him doing that as scum would practically require cognitive dissonance.
He was selling the idea that scum didn't know this knowledge, and everyone else was either lapping it up or too disconnected from the game to do anything about it. If he's scum he's trying to make himself look like town, that's a motivation
I am ignoring it all of that because it has nothing to do with my read on him. kuribo is town cos this is town!kuribo and he will only be lynched over my dead body.

my question to you is, how do you not recognize town play when you see it? cos I think you do. and I am really not understanding how you do not have kuribo and maria as town.
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:58 pm

In post 618, Feysal wrote:
Spoiler:
Caught up.
In post 491, DrippingGoofball wrote:Feysal I hope you'll pay me some attention in your next post.
I was going to, had your post quoted, and lost it while writing my replies.
In post 234, DrippingGoofball wrote:Feysal is LLD's buddy.
I have no idea what to say about this though, it came completely out of the blue. On your last read list I was back to null too, so is it even relevant now?
In post 368, kuribo wrote:I really don't feel like getting suspended from the site again for telling people they have sex with farm animals.
I don't know if it helps, but I enjoy reading your more colorful expressions.

Now, about Dunnstral. I don't have time tonight for a closer look, but there are three things I remember standing out from his posts. First he defended my opening post, which evolved into a minor argument. Second, he reacted to Kuribo posting about him, which evolved into a minor argument. Third, he disagreed with Kuribo about his crumb giving him town cred, which evolved into a minor... seeing the pattern here? I don't see any of these arguments moving the game anywhere, but I don't see a scum motivation there either. If I wanted to generate content to provide an appearance of activity, I think I could come up with a better idea than antagonising Kuribo.
Instead I'm getting the impression that Dunnstral simply does not like to back down from arguments.

The one thing in his posts I remember making me suspicious is why did he react to Kuribo talking about him? Scum do tend to worry about their standing more than town.

About Kuribo, of course I spotted the crumb, and that was one reason for my town read on him. Still is, in fact. Yes, apparently scum did know the name of the town, and Dunnstral was right about the crumb not proving anything, but Kuribo himself obviously thought it meant something. I can easily imagine him as town noticing there is no sample role and deciding to leave a crumb. But as scum, why would he bother, when the whole point of the crumb is that he should not know what the town is called, and he does? Him doing that as scum would practically require cognitive dissonance.

wrt bold - wldn't that be nai? why do you think refusing to back down from an argument is town?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 619, Dunnstral wrote:

How bout you put your vote where your mouth is and we see who gets roped first

Then after I string you, I'm coming for your buddies

thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:07 pm

In post 586, zMuffinMan wrote:your reads arent that far apart from mine outside of dunnstral/cupcamn
I wanted to get back to this post cos I tried to respond to this, this morning and I got cut off.

those are 2 big differences considering I think dunns is scum and that is who I am pushing.

who do you want lynched besides the cupcake? I can tell you rn you aren't going to get that lynch past dgb and kuribo. I have tried.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:23 pm

In post 618, Feysal wrote:Scum do tend to worry about their standing more than town.
ORLY?

I tend to ignore stuff like that as scum because I don't want to draw more attention to it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”