Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 547, Titus wrote:
In post 538, Toranaga wrote:
In post 532, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 526, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2488, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm definitely not repeating that day 1 again.
And so what im doing in this game was born.
Okay. So this, along with the "deliberately ignoring thing", ping me pretty hard. Normally, when someone looks at a post I made and chooses to ignore all of it except one part, they just do so without the snarky comment included. This generally results in them getting pushed more about the part they ignored by myself, and anyone else who was interested in the point(s) I raised.

I see deliberately calling out the fact that she ignored the rest of the post as an attempt to preempt said pushing. I was debating whether to ask if that bit of flavor in Sakuras post was characteristic of her posting style, or if it had a good chance of being preemptive scum deflection, but this last post seems to support my position . Here Sakura is again, preempting questioning about her reason for playing the way she is, by posting a link and a joke. She already said it was because of a game in the past, nobody asked for a link to the game or anything, but here she is ready to justify what she's doing before the conversation gets too deep into whether her behavior is anti-town or not.
I love that sakura is being pushed for this and find your reasoning extremely villagery from you, and I was villa reading your posting before anyway so this is cool. I don't know if I agree with this, though. I don't think sakura is necessarily doing what she is doing as an excuse to not work on the game, but rather because she is the kind of individualistic millennial generation type of player. I'm sure she'll start posting reads as the game progresses regardless of her rand.
I find you both are acting arrogant and fail to understand relevance. Everyone, even me, selectively responds. Why and to what reveal alignment. By jumping to the scum conclusion, it's not hunting but a straw man. For d1 it might get something to start the game but nothing to get mighty over. Sakura probably town.
Based on Minuet game, I can relate to where she’s coming from. I experienced a very similar thing in a recent game (offsite). If you make reasonable assumptions based on logic that other people disagree with, you can get mistakenly scumread for that. I know what happened to me is still messing with my head. But why is their push scummy rather than probably wrong? I’ve observed plenty of games (primarily on MU) where town gets stuck in tunnel vision? Could that not be the case here?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 550, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Okay. So this, along with the "deliberately ignoring thing", ping me pretty hard. Normally, when someone looks at a post I made and chooses to ignore all of it except one part, they just do so without the snarky comment included. This generally results in them getting pushed more about the part they ignored by myself, and anyone else who was interested in the point(s) I raised.

I see deliberately calling out the fact that she ignored the rest of the post as an attempt to preempt said pushing. I was debating whether to ask if that bit of flavor in Sakuras post was characteristic of her posting style, or if it had a good chance of being preemptive scum deflection, but this last post seems to support my position . Here Sakura is again, preempting questioning about her reason for playing the way she is, by posting a link and a joke. She already said it was because of a game in the past, nobody asked for a link to the game or anything, but here she is ready to justify what she's doing before the conversation gets too deep into whether her behavior is anti-town or not.
I love that sakura is being pushed for this and find your reasoning extremely villagery from you, and I was villa reading your posting before anyway so this is cool. I don't know if I agree with this, though. I don't think sakura is necessarily doing what she is doing as an excuse to not work on the game, but rather because she is the kind of individualistic millennial generation type of player. I'm sure she'll start posting reads as the game progresses regardless of her rand.
I find you both are acting arrogant and fail to understand relevance. Everyone, even me, selectively responds. Why and to what reveal alignment. By jumping to the scum conclusion, it's not hunting but a straw man. For d1 it might get something to start the game but nothing to get mighty over. Sakura probably town.
Based on Minuet game, I can relate to where she’s coming from. I experienced a very similar thing in a recent game (offsite). If you make reasonable assumptions based on logic that other people disagree with, you can get mistakenly scumread for that. I know what happened to me is still messing with my head. But why is their push scummy rather than probably wrong? I’ve observed plenty of games (primarily on MU) where town gets stuck in tunnel vision? Could that not be the case here?
It's theoretically possibly both are wrong town. It happens a lot. Strawmen cases are very anti-town. They decided that Sakura was scummy and then used her response to justify it.

There's even a theoetical chance they are trying to convince themselves of Sakura being scum.

It's just so anti-characteristic of Cerb when I ususally get hemms and haws no matter how hard I plead.

UFO just tends to chase strawmen so less worrying from him.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 548, Titus wrote:
In post 542, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 519, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 501, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 463, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 342, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 338, hebichan wrote:I will renominate kokichi for leader tomorrow.
I want Cerb! *arm wrestles hebi* :P
I will renom Kokichi unless I deem it inappropriate
In post 466, 123456789 wrote:
In post 428, Katsuki wrote:I'll act as a second flavour mod since someone used a post restriction power on me that forces me to have to post a youtube vid in each post. It's rather obnoxious so I'll probably just make empty flavour posts.

[]BVGUA5vLsl8[/]
95% sure you are lying as everyone started vanilla, and I find it doubtful has a post restriction pre-game ability. Besides, if they did, why would the use it on you if all people?
Why would anyone make something like this up?
Because it excuses a lack of readable content?
Oh sorrry, I missed this. I see your point. What do you make of Muffin defending it then?
The PR is probably fake. I've faked a PR as both alignments. Just the action is not optimal scum to be real.
Do you think Katsuki’s scum though? Gamma is not wrong to view this as very convenient. Muffin just taking his claim at face value without questioning it more is kind of strange.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Titus »

I'm putting Nancy as town for now, I really like the nuanced questioning. Pretty typical Nancy but I can't remember a scumgame. Is Nancy this open and honest as scum?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 552, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 428, Katsuki wrote:I'll act as a second flavour mod since someone used a post restriction power on me that forces me to have to post a youtube vid in each post. It's rather obnoxious so I'll probably just make empty flavour posts.

[]BVGUA5vLsl8[/]
95% sure you are lying as everyone started vanilla, and I find it doubtful has a post restriction pre-game ability. Besides, if they did, why would the use it on you if all people?
Oh sorrry, I missed this. I see your point. What do you make of Muffin defending it then?
The PR is probably fake. I've faked a PR as both alignments. Just the action is not optimal scum to be real.
Do you think Katsuki’s scum though? Gamma is not wrong to view this as very convenient. Muffin just taking his claim at face value without questioning it more is kind of strange.
Convienent how? All it does is show who read the rules and who did not. I was content to ignore his NAI fake until people started basing reads off it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 553, Titus wrote:Is Nancy this open and honest as scum?
As far as i know from my previous experience with her, she hasnt rolled scum yet.
I do remember she being kind of naive
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 551, Titus wrote:

It's theoretically possibly both are wrong town. It happens a lot. Strawmen cases are very anti-town. They decided that Sakura was scummy and then used her response to justify it.

There's even a theoetical chance they are trying to convince themselves of Sakura being scum.

It's just so anti-characteristic of Cerb when I ususally get hemms and haws no matter how hard I plead.

Cerb’s asking me how I didn’t know if he was “duplicating his town game” seemed odd to me. How could I possibly be expected to differentiate between his town game and a hypothetical pretend town game? But I think it’s more likely he was worried that I might be buddying him, so I can understand why he’d be questioning me on that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 292, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 217, 123456789 wrote:
In post 196, Toranaga wrote:
In post 193, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 44, Toranaga wrote:
In post 13, the worst wrote:should we claim who we voted for?
also thoughts on the fact D1 elected person probably has reasonably high scum equity?

like I talked myself out of it because surely that'd be too obvious but unless she got 2 votes and everyone else got 1 it's a question

ftr I voted Nancy Drew 39
I'm not sure if the leader has reasonably high scum equity because that suggests all scum voted as a pack for a scum team mate, which may not be true for associative reasons once everyone declares who they voted for.
My crackpot theory is that they possibly split votes
I would not pack vote a leader if I was a wolf.

it's hard to tell at what level the wolves are at so I'd rather not be too concerned with this. FA is likely town by her posts, yes?
Agreed with all.
All what?
Hi I still want this answered
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 553, Titus wrote:I'm putting Nancy as town for now, I really like the nuanced questioning. Pretty typical Nancy but I can't remember a scumgame. Is Nancy this open and honest as scum?
I haven’t one. I still have yet to rand scum. The closest I got was Zero where I misunderstood the role and didn’t realize I was until the end of the game and played against my wincon the entire time. Lol

Why would anyone be open and honest as scum? Like Dude :lol: but like Duke said about me in the light game, I always wear my heart on my sleeve, sometimes/often to my detriment.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:45 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

stop quoting entire fucking chains of posts

jesus fucking christ

quote the relevant content alone
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:37 am

Post by BBmolla »

[]BVGUA5vLsl8[/]
Wow no one here has really played with Katsuki before, huh?
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:40 am

Post by brassherald »

Yo, Gamma Gamma is town.

Now I'm off to see Ant Man and the Wasp. Relevant to the game because superheroes
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 559, zMuffinMan wrote:keep quoting entire fucking chains of posts

jesus fucking christ

quote the relevant content alone
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 554, Titus wrote:
Spoiler:
[/quote="In post 552, Nancy Drew 39"]

[]BVGUA5vLsl8[/]

Convienent how? All it does is show who read the rules and who did not. I was content to ignore his NAI fake until people started basing reads off it.[/quote]

Please elaborate. Thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 546, Titus wrote:
In post 506, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 468, Titus wrote:
In post 358, Sakura Hana wrote:Oh man, and just when i was thinking of switching my vote, Cerb goes ahead and posts #353
It does seem rather hinky. It's rather unlike Cerb to suppose town can just keep 6 people alive indefinitely and that FA would automatically trust him. Seems exactly why scum would let FA be a leader. Town!Cerb is more of a critical thinker than that. Town!Cerb would also consider the possibility of a factionsl strongman.

VOTE: Cerb
I dunno. I think Cerb is likely town here based on meta. Where do you get that scum wanted FA to be a leader? It looked like a mostly town vote to me. Why would you think FA’s being a leader is primarily scum motivated?
Basic math. 5 scum. If scum didn't want FA to be leader, they coordinate on someone else. FA has received fewer than 5 votes claimed. The Day 1 leader is always scum motivated. (Note: That does not mean FA scum).

Cerb acting as if he cannot die is rather scummy. A town Cerb considers that a) There might be a factional strongman b) That FA might read him as scum incorrectly and thus not give him a vest or c) imply she would give cerb a vest to protect more town reads but scum shoot Cerb anyway.
Titus, people don't shoot me. You know that. I know that. I have been shot at like three times ever in all the games of mafia I've played, and one of those times it was because I literally claimed cop on D1. I have been lynched EVEN LESS OFTEN. I'm ALWAYS this certain(regardless of alignment) that I will not die. The potential of power just makes it EVEN LESS LIKELY, given that 33% of the available powers will prevent a kill from hitting the person who takes the power.

In addition...read my posts? Actually respond to those? Please don't do the bullshit "oh you're scum now so I'm not going to interact with you" thing that so many fucking idiots here do. I called out factionals and other possibilities REPEATEDLY, and B/C *don't actually matter because the only thing that matters is maintaining that the POSSIBILITY of protection exists for me.

This is even stupider than the previous thing, somehow. I'm fucking astonished by your audacity in stating that *I* fail to understand relevance.

I give ZERO fucks about her choosing to not answer something(it was brought up by her yesterday, and I gave her no notable shit about it). I give MANY fucks about *the way* she chose to not answer things. The question of "is phrasing thigns this way, and throwing in this little addendum pointing out the obvious decision to not answer the rest of the post, something that town!sakura does?" should be naturally fucking implied by my entire post. I say this is suspicious. If that behavior isn't suspicious for this person, tell me why. Is it not suspicious because it's natural behavior for them? Is it not suspicious because it's NEVER SUSPICIOUS, no matter who does it or in what context?

This is also my friendly reminder that I, Titus, do not act outside of my D1 town meta as scum, because that meta makes it really fucking easy to get away with basically anything later in the game. If you think me picking a hill to die on on D1(which, btw, I'm not actually doing, but you somehow seem to think I *am*) is abnormal, it's not scummy. *shrug*
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

]

Oh. I"m actually going to explicitly state right here that Sakura doesn't even show up on my radar as potentially scum,b ecause I don't even know them...so I certainly don't know them enough to decisively say they're scum or not. I CAN SAY that they are exhibiting behaviors which I can see clear scum motivation for though.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Titus »

Completely disagree with everything you just said. Faking a PR is totally NAI and ignorable unless people build reads off it. I don't think what zmuffin is doing is wierd.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 564, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 546, Titus wrote:
In post 506, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 468, Titus wrote:
In post 358, Sakura Hana wrote:Oh man, and just when i was thinking of switching my vote, Cerb goes ahead and posts #353
It does seem rather hinky. It's rather unlike Cerb to suppose town can just keep 6 people alive indefinitely and that FA would automatically trust him. Seems exactly why scum would let FA be a leader. Town!Cerb is more of a critical thinker than that. Town!Cerb would also consider the possibility of a factionsl strongman.

VOTE: Cerb
I dunno. I think Cerb is likely town here based on meta. Where do you get that scum wanted FA to be a leader? It looked like a mostly town vote to me. Why would you think FA’s being a leader is primarily scum motivated?
Basic math. 5 scum. If scum didn't want FA to be leader, they coordinate on someone else. FA has received fewer than 5 votes claimed. The Day 1 leader is always scum motivated. (Note: That does not mean FA scum).

Cerb acting as if he cannot die is rather scummy. A town Cerb considers that a) There might be a factional strongman b) That FA might read him as scum incorrectly and thus not give him a vest or c) imply she would give cerb a vest to protect more town reads but scum shoot Cerb anyway.
Titus, people don't shoot me. You know that. I know that. I have been shot at like three times ever in all the games of mafia I've played, and one of those times it was because I literally claimed cop on D1. I have been lynched EVEN LESS OFTEN. I'm ALWAYS this certain(regardless of alignment) that I will not die. The potential of power just makes it EVEN LESS LIKELY, given that 33% of the available powers will prevent a kill from hitting the person who takes the power.

In addition...read my posts? Actually respond to those? Please don't do the bullshit "oh you're scum now so I'm not going to interact with you" thing that so many fucking idiots here do. I called out factionals and other possibilities REPEATEDLY, and B/C *don't actually matter because the only thing that matters is maintaining that the POSSIBILITY of protection exists for me.

This is even stupider than the previous thing, somehow. I'm fucking astonished by your audacity in stating that *I* fail to understand relevance.

I give ZERO fucks about her choosing to not answer something(it was brought up by her yesterday, and I gave her no notable shit about it). I give MANY fucks about *the way* she chose to not answer things. The question of "is phrasing thigns this way, and throwing in this little addendum pointing out the obvious decision to not answer the rest of the post, something that town!sakura does?" should be naturally fucking implied by my entire post. I say this is suspicious. If that behavior isn't suspicious for this person, tell me why. Is it not suspicious because it's natural behavior for them? Is it not suspicious because it's NEVER SUSPICIOUS, no matter who does it or in what context?

This is also my friendly reminder that I, Titus, do not act outside of my D1 town meta as scum, because that meta makes it really fucking easy to get away with basically anything later in the game. If you think me picking a hill to die on on D1(which, btw, I'm not actually doing, but you somehow seem to think I *am*) is abnormal, it's not scummy. *shrug*
Cerb youknow I'd never ignore you. Abormal means sort which means I vote you unless I get an actual scumread. I have a 100% win rate when we have a neighborhood minus Space Dandy. Talking to you tells me your slignment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Titus »

The possibility of protection exists for everyone barring a strongman. No grandstanding needs to be done to protect it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 556, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Cerb’s asking me how I didn’t know if he was “duplicating his town game” seemed odd to me. How could I possibly be expected to differentiate between his town game and a hypothetical pretend town game? But I think it’s more likely he was worried that I might be buddying him, so I can understand why he’d be questioning me on that.
Not worried about buddying, just find it unlikely that you have sufficient exposure to me to have a real strong town read on me at this point based on meta. I need to determine if your levels of certainty are way different than mine, and that what you're calling a town read based on meta is what I'd consider just weak evidence of towniness, or if you legitimately feel as strongly about me being town as your statements imply.

pedit: If you're not ignoring me, then stop repeatedly lying and saying that I never considered scum faction strongmen/roleblockers/empowered abilities, because I EXPLICITLY considered all three of those things, in two separate posts, and honestly, that's the STRONGEST part of the reason you've given for expressing any suspicion, and it's completely wrong.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 568, Titus wrote:The possibility of protection exists for everyone barring a strongman.
No grandstanding needs to be done to protect it.

I disagree with the bolded, because people are stupid. Gotta keep shoving their faces in the fact that up to ~20% of the game could be BP after tonight alone, thereby giving them cause to utilize (hopefully limited use) factional powers to ensure kills occur!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Titus »

I haven't seen you actually consider them. Which posts do you feel I missed? I am human and have been swamped a bit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 570, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 568, Titus wrote:The possibility of protection exists for everyone barring a strongman.
No grandstanding needs to be done to protect it.

I disagree with the bolded, because people are stupid. Gotta keep shoving their faces in the fact that up to ~20% of the game could be BP after tonight alone, thereby giving them cause to utilize (hopefully limited use) factional powers to ensure kills occur!
Why? Frozen is not announcing or being leashed. Scum might be in the percentages. Such a move denies investigatives as well, which is great for a charismatic face such as yourself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Titus »

I'd rather take 6 trackers, use the kill information for VCA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Titus »

Or better yet, enhanced hearing
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”