AIM Chat

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:48 pm

Post by Cadmium »

AndrewS, I'm as annoyed by this as you are, but posting in every thread it happens in doesn't add much to the situation, IMO. He's probably loving all the attention. It would be better if we just ignore the guy from now on and give him a ban if he continues his trolling. The one thing we shouldn't do is throwing the fish at him.
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:00 pm

Post by Cadmium »

In this case, you're right. You did ask a question related to the topic. But I wasn't specifically refering to your post in this thread but to your "reign" in general. You revived several old threads with a post saying just "sweet". How would you call that asking for help? It's both useless and annoying.
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:01 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Uhm, what DP said ;).

Return to “Solved Requests”