Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I came in here to catch up and saw a wall.
Don't @ me.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 741, Dunnstral wrote:OK, you have actual reasoning here. Ironically, it's pretty much a gut read. I don't remember this game where I've played against you and sat back and let town eat it's own - can you link it to back up your argument?
out of what you posted here, I think stands out the most.

it is surprising to me that you don't remember the scumgame that you won cos town ate itself alive with bbq sauce. if I wld have been scum and won I wld remember it to the end of time. it was a pretty vainglorious play.

its not a gut read.

and you still haven't explained by what you meant with your "yikes" post.
whew!
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by thepixiecollective »

yaye this account is back
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

No to Staeg and you.

Yes to Muffin and you.

No to Staeg and Muffin.

My Staeg scum read is independent of my scum!Muffin and scum!Pixie reads. The latter two are connected only cause scum theater on Pages 23 and 24. Like, I haven't even thought how Staeg related to either Muffin or you which is probably stupid, but eh. /shrug

I'm not seeing why you think it's keeping the options open concerning Staeg. But I can
see
the options open thing for Muffin/Pixie because if either you or Muffin is lynched and flips town then that means I need to reevaluate my read on the other cause it wouldn't be scum theater like I thought it'd be.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 718, camntsuki wrote:
In post 691, DrippingGoofball wrote: When I look for bus'ing on day 1, I'm only for early adopters. Especially if the players shows signs of weakness. Objectively, the person I would consider the most likely bus on the wagon is you.

YOU REALLY THINK THE KURIBO/DUNNSTRAL DANCE WAS SCUM THEATER?
Please disengage caplawk

A: it's not impossible. You are overstating my position and I don't appreciate it.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:13 pm

In post 744, camntsuki wrote:ADD WALL SPAM AS ANOTHER REASON WHY HE SHOULD BE ROPED
I AGREE. HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WITH IT EXCEPT SAY "YOU SAID GUT READ" AND POST MY ISO AS IF HE WAS ACTUALLY EVALUATING MY ALIGNMENT. INSTEAD HE WAS JUST TRYING TO PIGGYBACK ON DUNNS AND SAY THAT MY REASON FOR SCUMREADING HIM WAS BASED ON GUT.
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:16 pm

In post 745, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 739, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 736, AnonymousGhost wrote:IMO what Staeg has done is shading.

This to me is what encapsulates Staeg's shading all game:
In post 636, Staeg wrote:I now appear to think he's scum, oops, more on that in a bit.
And yet... no vote.

I'm not listening to Nacho's meta TR for the same reason I'm not believing Maria's TR on you. I don't have a read on either of them (yet), so I have no reason to trust their reads on other people. Shitty reasoning, I know. Just because someone's a TR doesn't mean that their TRs are right, but meta reads have more validity cause... ya know... meta.
do you think that what you have done does not qualify as shading?
You don't win this game by trusting everybody and believing nobody can be the scum

"shading people" is part of the game
LIKE THIS

i DON'T THINK "NOBODY CAN BE SCUM", i THINK YOU ARE SCUM IT IS WHY i AM PUSHING YOUR LYNCH
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:17 pm

sorry dunns, capslock

plz read it in a much less shouty voice
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Feysal »

In post 711, kuribo wrote:Never fucking mind that if I had known that scum already knew, I wouldn't have fucking bothered crumbing it or mentioning it in the first damn place.

In post 721, Dunnstral wrote:I already explained that as scum, you push that you're clear from that and that mafia wouldn't have known the town faction name, and ride that to a win. There's a clear motive there, saying you wouldn't jump on that - that's not "common sense", it's self meta.
I have an anecdote related to this.

My first game on this site was Stars Aligned III. It had complex mechanics, and once during the game a town player made a logical error which appeared to make me confirmed town. He was incorrect, and I was in fact scum. So what did I do?
Nothing.
I spotted the error of course, and hoped it would catch on, but I would never have tried to use it unless town did it first. The risk of being caught pushing bad logic was far too great.

This situation is far less complex. I can't see scum Kuribo making that crumb or trying to use it when all it takes to demolish it is someone mentioning fake claims. It would be an exercise in futility. There is no way in hell he could ever ride that to a win, there are way too many experienced players in this game to let that happen, and Kuribo knows it.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 751, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 741, Dunnstral wrote:OK, you have actual reasoning here. Ironically, it's pretty much a gut read. I don't remember this game where I've played against you and sat back and let town eat it's own - can you link it to back up your argument?

it is surprising to me that you don't remember the scumgame that you won cos town ate itself alive with bbq sauce. if I wld have been scum and won I wld remember it to the end of time. it was a pretty vainglorious play.

its not a gut read.

Yikes was before any of that stuff, directed at muffin's reads

No, I didn't remember. Some research tells me you are talking about Hunger Games Mafia.

First of all, this game was two years ago, so it's not really even fresh meta.
More importantly, I disagree with your memory of that game. I certainly didn't sit back during the game, town eating itself alive refers to you going after Bins all game? It's not like I sat back and coasted in the rest of the game though. I just don't think your assessment is fair
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:30 pm

In post 753, AnonymousGhost wrote:No to Staeg and you.

Yes to Muffin and you.

No to Staeg and Muffin.

My Staeg scum read is independent of my scum!Muffin and scum!Pixie reads. The latter two are connected only cause scum theater on Pages 23 and 24. Like, I haven't even thought how Staeg related to either Muffin or you which is probably stupid, but eh. /shrug

I'm not seeing why you think it's keeping the options open concerning Staeg. But I can
see
the options open thing for Muffin/Pixie because if either you or Muffin is lynched and flips town then that means I need to reevaluate my read on the other cause it wouldn't be scum theater like I thought it'd be.
but you implied that I was staying away/not interacting with certain players (cos I was scum) which included staeg?

you cld also be keeping your options if muffina flipped scum and you were scum WITH him. and this isn't too far off the map from my perspective since you haven't gone after muffina.

you didn't really go after me either until I addressed you. you have a lynchpool of 3, 1 in which you are voting for and the other 2 are not connected to the player you are voting for but somehow connected to each other.

this is called cog-dis.

this is what I am having a hard time wrapping my head around cos it makes your vote on staeg look manufactured and followy. it seems like you wld want to sort the 2 connected players first.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 756, thepixiecollective wrote:

In post 636, Staeg wrote:I now appear to think he's scum, oops, more on that in a bit.
And yet... no vote.

I'm not listening to Nacho's meta TR for the same reason I'm not believing Maria's TR on you. I don't have a read on either of them (yet), so I have no reason to trust their reads on other people. Shitty reasoning, I know. Just because someone's a TR doesn't mean that their TRs are right, but meta reads have more validity cause... ya know... meta.
You don't win this game by trusting everybody and believing nobody can be the scum

LIKE THIS

i DON'T THINK "NOBODY CAN BE SCUM", i THINK YOU ARE SCUM IT IS WHY i AM PUSHING YOUR LYNCH
Yeah, but if I were to instead push you I'd be shading you and clearly scum for it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 706, Feysal wrote:There was also post 273 in reaction to AnonymousGhost, when she suspected possible early distancing between him and Maria. I think his argument there is flawed - it does not matter whether you were asked for a read, you can use the opportunity for distancing just fine - and I have to wonder why he even commented on that.
AnonymousGhost seems to agree with me in post
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:34 pm

In post 759, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 751, pirate mollie wrote:

its not a gut read.

Yikes was before any of that stuff, directed at muffin's reads

No, I didn't remember. Some research tells me you are talking about Hunger Games Mafia.

First of all, this game was two years ago, so it's not really even fresh meta.
More importantly, I disagree with your memory of that game. I certainly didn't sit back during the game, town eating itself alive refers to you going after Bins all game? It's not like I sat back and coasted in the rest of the game though. I just don't think your assessment is fair
the "yikes" post based off of muffina's reads is exactly why I think you are scum with him. it was out of nowhere, he wasn't pushing you so why wld you be worried enough to say "yikes"?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 758, Feysal wrote:there are way too many experienced players in this game to let that happen, and Kuribo knows it.
All those experienced players lapped it up and then never commented on it or just called me scummy for pushing it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 763, thepixiecollective wrote:the "yikes" post based off of muffina's reads is exactly why I think you are scum with him.
Really? That's like the most inconsequential thing. You saying I am worried is an assumption, I certainly never said that.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Let's make one thing clear - camntsuki, lld, kuribo and the like. They're not experienced players, they're
old
players. I'd like to hear a reason as to why they're more likely to call Kuribo out than someone else - especially since they didn't actually call Kuribo out, but I did.

The only thing these players are experienced in is getting banned, and it shows.
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:39 pm

In post 761, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 756, thepixiecollective wrote:

And yet... no vote.

LIKE THIS

Yeah, but if I were to instead push you I'd be shading you and clearly scum for it
so...where exactly is this coming from? what is the purpose of this post? cos I said ag was shading us and he admitted to doing so.

so why are you using it to weasel out and invalidate my push on you?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

People other than yourself "shading people" is also part of the game
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 760, thepixiecollective wrote:but you implied that I was staying away/not interacting with certain players (cos I was scum) which included staeg?
No, the not interacting with players thing was not connected to you being scum. It was me just making a point about how you, or your partner?, said that I was scummy because I didn't interact with you. That was me discrediting you.
In post 760, thepixiecollective wrote:1 in which you are voting for and the other 2 are not connected to the player you are voting for but
somehow connected to each other.
I don't know how to make this anymore clear.

I think Steag is scum, thus I'm voting for him. But that read is
independent
of my scum reads on you and Muffin, which are the only two that are connected to each other. Staeg is not connected to either of your scum reads: I'm not scum reading him with either you or Muffin, but I'm reading you two as scum together.

Like... I think I get what you're getting at, but I'm not trying to connect all three pieces together at the moment. I'm not even going to try because that'd most likely be affected by conf bias and I'd be making stuff up for the sake of trying to fit it altogether.

What I want and what you think I want are two different things apparently.

Pedit: holy fuck the pedits....
Talk Fast, Think Faster

thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:41 pm

In post 764, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 758, Feysal wrote:there are way too many experienced players in this game to let that happen, and Kuribo knows it.
All those experienced players lapped it up and then never commented on it or just called me scummy for pushing it
you are being pushed for your lack of scumhunting. I think kuribo, cupcake and I are all in agreement of this. we are the main 1s pushing your wagon.

what is your read on muffina?
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 767, thepixiecollective wrote:cos I said ag was shading us and he admitted to doing so.
She.

And if shading is saying that I scum read you, but I want one of my other scum reads, then yes~ Give me all the shade~ :cool:
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 770, thepixiecollective wrote:you are being pushed for your lack of scumhunting.
Well, I don't think that's fair
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Muffin is leaning town
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:44 pm

In post 768, Dunnstral wrote:You don't win this game by trusting everybody and believing nobody can be the scum

People other than yourself "shading people" is also part of the game
I still haven't disagreed with this.

the problem I am having is that the words do not seem to match the action that is required for me to believe that you actually believe this.

what was the problem you had with muffina's reads? and what is your read on muffina?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”