Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 849, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 848, Dunnstral wrote:If your own words can be u sed against you, your argument wasn't good to begin with. It doesn't matter if it's scum or town doing it - if they catch you out then you need to rethink
he didn't "catch" me out

stop applying these words that you are inserting cos you think it makes you look good and address I am saying cos so far you are not

all you are doing is deflecting and I am hoping that pple are not so headblind that they will not see it.
Not gonna repeat myself, it gets old.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Can someone promise me that this shit will slow down when someone dies? Bc if so I'll vote whoever gets us a lynch the fastest.
Don't @ me.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

It's not even fast! Get outta here.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 470, Espeonage wrote:I promise I'll get engaged when a proper argument kicks off.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:04 pm

VOTE: Espeonage Let's argue.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 853, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 470, Espeonage wrote:I promise I'll get engaged when a proper argument kicks off.
yeah but it's like a wallsy one. There's quotes and shit.

I should have been more specific, I wanted people to yell at each other a few words per post.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 854, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Espeonage Let's argue.
Nah fam, you too late, I finish work in a half hour.
Don't @ me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@casper,

i wasnt having a conversation with mollie to go anywhere specifically, per se. it was more to let her get a better grasp on where my head is at in this game than anything tbh. i didn't expect to come out of it having convinced her of anything (and, well, if you expect anything she said to have changed my mind about something then you weren't really reading the exchange) - i just expected her to have a better understanding of where our reads differ and what im feeling about some players and why
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:04 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@mollie, i don't think casper's logic is great but the whole 'scum theatre' angle looks more like genuine paranoia than scum making something up
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:05 am

Post by camntsuki »

Kuribo is town.
DGB is town.
PirateMollie is town.

That's all I got right now.
Nacho is probably scum.. but I don't know why... and I saw that gutreads were forbidden this game for some reason.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:39 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i still want to lynch staeg. his most recent post to kuribo just looks like a lot of words used to say very little in the end (im not even clear on whether he is (or was) reading kuribo as scum - the beginning of that post seems to suggest he was, the end of it seems to suggest he isn't, but it's not entirely clear)
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:35 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 591, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 589, camntsuki wrote:GHEY DGB

THIS GAME IS KINDA STAGNATING WITHOUT BLOOD

WANNA GIVE KURIBO DUNS TODAY
I'm going to have to read the game again since no one wants to vote for the scum because it'll hurt their feelings, to find a scum that is socially acceptable to vote. :?
This entire debacle on behalf of DGB feels very inconsistent with my model of how emotionally intelligent she is
and
of what some people - kuribo, mostly - are saying in regards to their reasoning (ie directly contradicting the claim that this is emotion-based and pointing at actual content), to the extent that I'd call it a scumpost.
In post 593, AnonymousGhost wrote:I admit I haven't been keeping track of what LLD has been doing besides that post that DGB dissected.

@LLD
- What are your reads on the players that you mentioned in i.e. Maria, Kuribo, Katsuki/Camn hydra, Staeg, and Esp?
This feels artificial. Mechanical, to an even greater extent than the rest of your assorted Q&A sessions.
In post 619, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 618, Feysal wrote:But as scum, why would he bother, when the whole point of the crumb is that he should not know what the town is called, and he does? Him doing that as scum would practically require cognitive dissonance.
He was selling the idea that scum didn't know this knowledge, and everyone else was either lapping it up or too disconnected from the game to do anything about it. If he's scum he's trying to make himself look like town, that's a motivation
Along with misassigning some posts to various players and thus no longer feeling like your first moves in the game were that great, this is a signal beacon. I don't see a way for you to come to this conclusion and then continue pushing the angle in light of everything that happens
and after being warned of thunderstrike territory
. You have an already written bottom line and are trying to rationalize your way to it, which is exceedingly more likely to come from a scum perspective.

unvote
vote: DUnnstral

In post 732, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 681, AnonymousGhost wrote:Anyway... camntsuki... I'm not going to pretend that I'm following their posts. I'd rather lynch in my lynch pool than begin to lynch outside of it.

VOTE: Steag
In post 682, MariaR wrote:ty for joining the best wagon ghost.
Can you two talk to me about why Staeg and why not listen to Nacho's meta tr on them?

And I want nacho to talk more about their read on staeg and if it's ch anged
Did you get around to answering the thing where if I'm aware of having such a meta it might be somewhat invalidated?
(it isn't, since I'm godawful at faking my town mindset as scum, but that's me saying that)
sa vrede?
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:40 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Unless my "artificial-ness" and "mechanicalism" relates to your read on my alignment, you're not doing anything beyond talking to talk.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:02 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 862, AnonymousGhost wrote:Unless my "artificial-ness" and "mechanicalism" relates to your read on my alignment, you're not doing anything beyond talking to talk.
I'm still down to rope you since ancient times, and I don't think anyone's going to go and interpret what I said as anything other than negative valence.
sa vrede?
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:04 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 863, Staeg wrote:I'm still down to rope you
Same here~ ;D
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:57 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 812, Dunnstral wrote:What is your other scumread?

You're kidding right

When I said several times that Staeg is second behind you

And that you two are my Most Wanted

Did you somehow not Fucking interpret that to mean I think he's scum?

I'm going to the beach for the day, Fuck this game and fuck you
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:59 am

Post by kuribo »

BTW that Staeg vote on Dunns looks laughable as hell, he's been soft defending Dunn and now needs to set up that distance for when one of them flips

I thought you were better than that Staeg
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:47 am

Post by camntsuki »

IGNORE HIM KURIBO
HES CLEARLY HERE TO PICK A FIGHT

PRICKS LIKE THESE
ARE BEST DEALT WITH WITH ROPE
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:48 am

Post by camntsuki »

YOU LOSE IF YOU LET YOURSELF GET BAITED
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:31 am

Post by thepixiecollective »

In post 850, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 849, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 848, Dunnstral wrote:If your own words can be u sed against you, your argument wasn't good to begin with. It doesn't matter if it's scum or town doing it - if they catch you out then you need to rethink
he didn't "catch" me out

stop applying these words that you are inserting cos you think it makes you look good and address I am saying cos so far you are not

all you are doing is deflecting and I am hoping that pple are not so headblind that they will not see it.
Not gonna repeat myself, it gets old.
look. you have already pissed kuribo off to the point of no return how about you not piss me off as well? cos this was a dick comment which does/solves/resolves nothing to further a town win con.

like srsly nothing. so stop it.

if you are town it wld be really cool if you worked with me instead of against me. I am seeing a spark of the same stubbornness that I saw in the very last game we played together. I took a year off of ms and played on other sites and mellowed cos I was playing games that were *gasp* fun.

if you are town then help me out. stop being so antagonistic and work with me here.

can you give me a readslist of all the players in the game? lets start there.

this is a reach out. if you are town plz for the love of god take it, there is way too much potential for game throwing here and it wld be lovely for town to win a fate game cos you know what? town never have. I knew this when signing up and I was really hoping for a scum role pm but we didn't get 1 and now I am stuck with a cple of players I am beginning to not like and who are probably town.

I wld like to have 1 small kernal of hope that we actually have a chance to win here. so plz. accept it.
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:51 am

In post 858, zMuffinMan wrote:@mollie, i don't think casper's logic is great but the whole 'scum theatre' angle looks more like genuine paranoia than scum making something up
lol, it took me a minute to realize who you were talking about! lol. am I the only who finds it funny? I find it tremendously funny. I love funny!muffina. altho I am starting to wonder if I am the only 1 who actually gets your jokes.

okay. if I shift the wheel to a town!you axis it wld point to a town!dunn if I take in maria's meta read on him. if I look at the game from that angle it moves nacho and cupcake to front and center as far as scum equity and I am not going to lie it does make sense. I really really don't like nacho's 1 content post, there is not a solid reach out in it and he is letting the kuribo/dunns shitshow just happen instead of stepping in and pulling them apart long enough to get a better read on each other and he did not do that. instead he plopped a vote on you and then disappeared.

the disappearance does not bother me but the content of his post does. in pings my scumdar in a big big way.

I think casper cld likely be town, I am just not liking their reads and how they are obtaining them. it doesn't feel like paranoia to me, it feels very shallow and when I point out their lack of interaction with us their response is "no u". they are being dodgy. casper the dodgy ghost.
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:53 am

In post 866, kuribo wrote:BTW that Staeg vote on Dunns looks laughable as hell, he's been soft defending Dunn and now needs to set up that distance for when one of them flips

I thought you were better than that Staeg
I 100% agree that staeg's vote on dunns looks awful. the way he changed his tune on dunns gave me whiplash.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:01 am

THAT ^^^^

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Fate »

IS THERE BLOOD YET
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:25 am

NOT YET BUT WE ARE GETTING THERE

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”