Is anyone ever going to organize a The Mole game on here

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:43 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I'd play and/or help out but as I think has been mentioned, there's not really an incentive to play like a real contestant; fake-sabotaging doesn't net you anything negative as the kitty is not made up of real money anyways. (And FYI you're probably never gonna be hosting alone as I think it's forbidden, right?)
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:52 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I'd love to try it after august or so - the 2 concurrent games format seems great to me.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:56 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 74, Irrelephant11 wrote:No, any time all players unanimously identify the mole, the mole receives 0 points for messing with the challenges. That way the mole has to be secret and effective, so they can beat the other mole. This is what I was trying to say like five posts up :P
In post 76, Irrelephant11 wrote:I mean, maybe the mole only receives a percentage of the sabotaged points, based on what percentage of players don’t name them as the mole? Similar but slightly less broken effect on the game
I think this is quite a good idea. 3/9 players name you the mole? Then you get 66.6666666% of the points/money that the group lost/didn't earn.

The mole is pretty big here. I don't even know if our mole earns any money... They just try to be under the radar to not get caught.

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”