She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 724, Sakura Hana wrote:
*headdesk

Ugh, I keep looking at them and I'm not sure what exactly am I supposed to be finding to see what you're seeing, how do you even do this, I wanna learn.
Welcome to my world. People use words all the time with implications and meanings they claim were never the intention despite the words being clear on their face. Then others draw non sensical meanings everyone else goes along with and look at me wierd for using plain English.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:36 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

im not looking for particular posts. both of them are body of work reads. perhaps ill go into more detail on this later

im not as confident as id like to be but i think i have a decent enough grasp of the game right now that i wouldn't mind seeing either of them lynched
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:38 am

Post by hebichan »

I feel like in particular his flip on his read on you was a bit weird, was my point.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 723, hebichan wrote:
In post 214, 123456789 wrote:
In post 156, zMuffinMan wrote:because when i give reads, i get people asking why and i don't feel like answering why this early - you either follow my thought process or you don't and i don't particularly care if you don't atm
(Because you’re scum?)
In post 69, 123456789 wrote:
In post 42, Chickadee wrote:
In post 39, zMuffinMan wrote:pretty sure scum (at least if theyre smart) just voted whoever they thought they might vote as town and the majority of votes just happened to land on FA

i doubt they piled onto FA

i doubt they aren't going to truthfully claim who they voted

any smart scum would be playing the long game; whoever gets voted D1 doesn't matter (except insofar as you want to get into the league of extraordinary gentlemuffins). sac the D1 leader position (if scum gets voted, it's good for them, but if not, it doesn't matter), manipulate reads in such a way that you can vote scum on later nights is the long term plan for any smart scum team. there was obviously going to be a mass claim of votes; better to just be truthful about it D1 and manipulate shit later...
Congrats you get my first vote. I usually hang on to this a while longer.

VOTE: zMuffinMan

While we don't know wether or not scum got to talk pregame during voting, your post here reads like you know they didn't.
???

Zmuffin seems Town to me...
I mean these two posts are kinda weird. Anything else I'm missing muffin?
Yeah, numbers’ dude keeps trolling. Voted themself and then denied it. Definitely odd.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:01 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 727, hebichan wrote:I feel like in particular his flip on his read on you was a bit weird, was my point.
it's interesting. it's one point in the sea of posts though and less telling than, say, just reading through either of the times he consecutively spam-posted across a couple pages but said... absolutely nothing worth reading in those posts

i might post from my notes but they're unorganised (chronological) and im not sure if i can be bothered cutting and pasting the parts about number dude and human sequencer into a readable format
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Titus »

I will be out for the day mostly. Catch you later.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 594, Titus wrote:Also, Cerb I did not move the goalposts.

A good Cerb knows nightless isn't a setup town wins. A good Cerb realizes that his claim gives no invests. You're acting in your walls as if one did not exist. Mentioning something is not intellectual vigor.

It's just odd. A good Cerb knows there are serious flaws logically with you.
How is nightless not a setup town wins?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 599, Titus wrote:Like I literally cannot whiteknight Sakura from your comments UFO if they are not shading her. It's definitional.
Can people who've already expressed scumreads on Titus elaborate why? I've got my own suspicions and and to see if anyone agrees.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 607, Toranaga wrote:
In post 601, Titus wrote:
In post 597, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 588, Toranaga wrote:you gave reads, just didn't expand when asked.
That is correct.
In post 588, Toranaga wrote:if you can go down from your millennial podium for a second to explain this one I'd appreciate it.
I'd appreciate it if you didnt talk about it in that way, I never said I was better than anyone, nor that my reads should be listened to without explanation, im just relaxing and being lazy.
These posts shade Sakura fwiw. You imply she's millenial and thus lesser.
VOTE: titus

I'm doing this.

calling someone a millennial being on the same footing with shading them has to be the most nonsense thing I was ever accused with, which reminds me of when I posted a voldemort gif and you said I was claiming scum in assassins' creed.

this is what you do as scum. you throw any logic out the window to push whatever you want pushed. you'd be more reasonable as town.
Idk about that millenial logic, if you were'nt shading what were you doing?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 612, Toranaga wrote:VOTE: randomidget

isn't doing anything and posts are awful
wait what why the vote change out of the blue
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 649, zMuffinMan wrote:why does it matter?
Um you're contradicting yourself? If we're not allowed to push you on a plain as day contradiction what the fuck can we push you on?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 666, zMuffinMan wrote:do you have any thoughts on titus, 123456789, human sequencer or gamma emerald?
Why this set of people?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Katsuki if I'm not already
<Embrace The Void>

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 732, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can people who've already expressed scumreads on Titus elaborate why? I've got my own suspicions and and to see if anyone agrees.
In post 521, Gamma Emerald wrote:like you can just let someone give a reason and say "oh hey I noticed the same thing woohoo!"
:lol:

Don't mind me i found that kinda funny xD
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 733, Gamma Emerald wrote:
That is correct.
In post 588, Toranaga wrote:if you can go down from your millennial podium for a second to explain this one I'd appreciate it.
I'd appreciate it if you didnt talk about it in that way, I never said I was better than anyone, nor that my reads should be listened to without explanation, im just relaxing and being lazy.

I'm doing this.

calling someone a millennial being on the same footing with shading them has to be the most nonsense thing I was ever accused with, which reminds me of when I posted a voldemort gif and you said I was claiming scum in assassins' creed.

this is what you do as scum. you throw any logic out the window to push whatever you want pushed. you'd be more reasonable as town.
criticizing.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 734, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 612, Toranaga wrote:VOTE: randomidget

isn't doing anything and posts are awful
wait what why the vote change out of the blue
cause titus is giving an effort. I was ISOing slots while talking to people and decided randomidget actually looks pretty poor the way he joined the thread, bounced and never returned.

I voted him before this game as well. this isn't out of a blue at all.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 737, Gamma Emerald wrote:
VOTE: Katsuki if I'm not already
why?

also I see you poking at things of little substance and not adding much to them. IDK if that's how you play as a wolf but I'm expecting more townyness from you gamma.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 721, Titus wrote:
In post 719, hebichan wrote:
In post 706, Titus wrote:Ok, I am never lynching Sando D1. His avatar is too precious.
We should never lynch sando anyhow.
A guy who has an avatar referencing my most adorable cult game and one of my favorite hydras just can't be lynched today lol. Too bad I couldn't actually keep up and felt bad for making ppl lose.
tutti frutti bless

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 738, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 732, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can people who've already expressed scumreads on Titus elaborate why? I've got my own suspicions and and to see if anyone agrees.
In post 521, Gamma Emerald wrote:like you can just let someone give a reason and say "oh hey I noticed the same thing woohoo!"
:lol:

Don't mind me i found that kinda funny xD
the hypocrite!

I have expressed many thoughts on titus, and it's probably the player I interacted with and discussed the most. not sure I need to make a tl;dr for you @gamma, but if you want me to I can.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 739, Toranaga wrote:
That is correct.

I'm doing this.

criticizing.
I struggle with following that. Criticizing involves attacking the arguments, much like Cerb and I do to each other. Shading is more ad hominem if you follow. It criticizes the person more than the argument. For instance, he's scum and not worth listening to. So when you call Sakura an entilted millenial, it has zero to do with her position but attacks her credibility as an individusl.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 731, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 594, Titus wrote:Also, Cerb I did not move the goalposts.

A good Cerb knows nightless isn't a setup town wins. A good Cerb realizes that his claim gives no invests. You're acting in your walls as if one did not exist. Mentioning something is not intellectual vigor.

It's just odd. A good Cerb knows there are serious flaws logically with you.
How is nightless not a setup town wins?
town struggles in 2 v 9 or 11, 5 v 18? Ok...sure.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 742, Toranaga wrote:
In post 706, Titus wrote:Ok, I am never lynching Sando D1. His avatar is too precious.
A guy who has an avatar referencing my most adorable cult game and one of my favorite hydras just can't be lynched today lol. Too bad I couldn't actually keep up and felt bad for making ppl lose.
tutti frutti bless

It was fun. I didn't check the post game. I don't know if I was too cute by half or not bc I don't know if Lord Quas knew I recruited him or not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 744, Titus wrote:
In post 739, Toranaga wrote:
That is correct.

I'm doing this.

criticizing.
I struggle with following that. Criticizing involves attacking the arguments, much like Cerb and I do to each other. Shading is more ad hominem if you follow. It criticizes the person more than the argument. For instance, he's scum and not worth listening to. So when you call Sakura an entilted millenial, it has zero to do with her position but attacks her credibility as an individusl.
yeah I was criticizing the individual, cause I find her way to play unhelpful to town. it wasn't a read or shade of her, I townread sakura. when I want someone lynched, you bet I'm gonna leave it extremely clear for you titus.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 746, Titus wrote:
tutti frutti bless

It was fun. I didn't check the post game. I don't know if I was too cute by half or not bc I don't know if Lord Quas knew I recruited him or not.
I think a few people were surprised you abandoned your position and at least me and FA thought you should have tried playing it out. I was part of the revelation and we won a pretty bombastic end of day next gameday with half of the remaining town dying.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 748, Toranaga wrote:
In post 746, Titus wrote:
tutti frutti bless

I think a few people were surprised you abandoned your position and at least me and FA thought you should have tried playing it out. I was part of the revelation and we won a pretty bombastic end of day next gameday with half of the remaining town dying.
There comes a point where I knew I was just going to make players lose because I could not perform adequately. It was ok if I did not have to make others lose I would not have surrendered.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”