he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by kuribo »

You try and be fucking civil

You try and be a decent person

And some waste of his daddy's cum just will NOT STOP SNIPING with bullshit misrepresentation

And I'm supposed to turn the other fucking cheek

While his idiot friend asks me OVER AND FUCKING OVER WHY HES SCUM

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 897, kuribo wrote:I spend all day at the fucking beach, have a nice chill day, I come back and your dumbfuck friend is asking me to LITERALLY REITERATE THINGS IVE SAID IN THR LAST SEVERAL FUXKING HOURS

AND YOURE STILL MISREPRESENTING EVERYTHING I SAID

IMMA DANCE ON YOUR FUCKING GRAVE YOU SCUM BITCH
Kuribo, stop harassing me and my friend.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 899, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 869, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 850, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 849, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 848, Dunnstral wrote:If your own words can be u sed against you, your argument wasn't good to begin with. It doesn't matter if it's scum or town doing it - if they catch you out then you need to rethink
he didn't "catch" me out

stop applying these words that you are inserting cos you think it makes you look good and address I am saying cos so far you are not

all you are doing is deflecting and I am hoping that pple are not so headblind that they will not see it.
Not gonna repeat myself, it gets old.
look. you have already pissed kuribo off to the point of no return how about you not piss me off as well? cos this was a dick comment which does/solves/resolves nothing to further a town win con.

like srsly nothing. so stop it.

if you are town it wld be really cool if you worked with me instead of against me. I am seeing a spark of the same stubbornness that I saw in the very last game we played together. I took a year off of ms and played on other sites and mellowed cos I was playing games that were *gasp* fun.

if you are town then help me out. stop being so antagonistic and work with me here.

can you give me a readslist of all the players in the game? lets start there.

this is a reach out. if you are town plz for the love of god take it, there is way too much potential for game throwing here and it wld be lovely for town to win a fate game cos you know what? town never have. I knew this when signing up and I was really hoping for a scum role pm but we didn't get 1 and now I am stuck with a cple of players I am beginning to not like and who are probably town.

I wld like to have 1 small kernal of hope that we actually have a chance to win here. so plz. accept it.
Town never wins a fate game because it always attracts the old,
experienced
crowd. There, I said it.

If you want to work with me, the first step is to stop blaming me for what other people are doing in the game. Look, Kuribo is a jerk to everybody. Blaming me for other players poor form and performance doesn't make me want to work with others.

I'm going to give you all of my reads and I want you to ask questions about the ones you are interested in, they're roughly in order top to bottom as well

AnonymousGhost: Town
MariaR: Lean Town
Pixie: Lean Town
DGB: Lean Town
Nacho: Lean Town
Feysal: Lean Town
zMuffinMan: Lean Town
Staeg: Null
Kuribo: Null
LadyLambdadelta: Null
Kokichi: Lean Scum
Espeonage: Lean Scum
xCamntsuki: Scum
ARENT YOU VOTING STAEG

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU VOTING A NULL READ

THAT READS LIST IS BULLSHIT

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 861, Staeg wrote:Along with misassigning some posts to various players and thus no longer feeling like your first moves in the game were that great
which posts are you referring to here?
In post 861, Staeg wrote:I don't see a way for you to come to this conclusion and then continue pushing the angle in light of everything that happens and after being warned of thunderstrike territory
i don't understand what this means or why you think it makes him scum

what everything that's happened?

what thunderstrike territory? (i assume this is referring to the wrath of kuriboTM, but why is that relevant?)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm not voting Staeg
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Lots of leaning you're doing dunn, dont fall over
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 891, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 884, MariaR wrote:Thanks for the shade it was pretty hot at work today. Why don't you explain why you found my post scummy?
How is that shade when I'm literally calling you out directly? Because it looks posturing or fake
I've made it known that I think scum are in the lurkers because I tr the people posting a lot...so how is that being fake? If you think I'm incorrect show me instead of using bland statements.
In post 888, kuribo wrote:
In post 880, MariaR wrote:Pixie ik you've had a back and forth with Dunn the past few pages and the same with kui
can you both even though ik you most likely did somewhere give me a case or sum up why you scumread Dunn it's hard for me to jump in and put my 2 cents so I feel it's better if I just start my own convo with you. I'm also on the side that Ghost is very own town if you need help there I can do that too

Kiss my ass.

It's literally in the previous TWO FUCKING PAGES

you ain't taking control of shit, try again
I just want 1 post from you about a summary on why Dunn is scum instead of it over the blast of 2 pages. Or for you to go cool down because I don't want you getting this upset over a mafia game
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 901, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 897, kuribo wrote:I spend all day at the fucking beach, have a nice chill day, I come back and your dumbfuck friend is asking me to LITERALLY REITERATE THINGS IVE SAID IN THR LAST SEVERAL FUXKING HOURS

AND YOURE STILL MISREPRESENTING EVERYTHING I SAID

IMMA DANCE ON YOUR FUCKING GRAVE YOU SCUM BITCH
Kuribo, stop harassing me and my friend.

Your friend addressed me, you disingenuous fuck

If she don't want me talking to her in a Mafia game maybe she shouldn't ask me stupid fucking questions

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Yes staeg please elaborate on 861 because I don't understand what you're saying I did either
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

Dunn I'm fine I've heard much worse.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 906, MariaR wrote:
In post 891, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 884, MariaR wrote:Thanks for the shade it was pretty hot at work today. Why don't you explain why you found my post scummy?
How is that shade when I'm literally calling you out directly? Because it looks posturing or fake
I've made it known that I think scum are in the lurkers because I tr the people posting a lot...so how is that being fake? If you think I'm incorrect show me instead of using bland statements.
In post 888, kuribo wrote:
In post 880, MariaR wrote:Pixie ik you've had a back and forth with Dunn the past few pages and the same with kui
can you both even though ik you most likely did somewhere give me a case or sum up why you scumread Dunn it's hard for me to jump in and put my 2 cents so I feel it's better if I just start my own convo with you. I'm also on the side that Ghost is very own town if you need help there I can do that too

Kiss my ass.

It's literally in the previous TWO FUCKING PAGES

you ain't taking control of shit, try again
I just want 1 post from you about a summary on why Dunn is scum instead of it over the blast of 2 pages. Or for you to go cool down because I don't want you getting this upset over a mafia game

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I JUST FUCKING POSTED IT

AGAIN

LITERALLY MY ENTITE TIRADE HAS BEEN ABOUT WHY I THINK HES SCUM

HES LITERALLY DOING THE SCUMMY BEHAVIOR

ON

THIS

FUCKING

PAGE

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

Kuri can you step back and come back when you're collected and I'll answer your points on scum Dunn?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by kuribo »

Don't bother

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 905, Kokichi Oma wrote:Lots of leaning you're doing dunn, dont fall over
And what are your reads?
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by thepixiecollective »

In post 899, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 869, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 850, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 849, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 848, Dunnstral wrote:If your own words can be u sed against you, your argument wasn't good to begin with. It doesn't matter if it's scum or town doing it - if they catch you out then you need to rethink
he didn't "catch" me out

stop applying these words that you are inserting cos you think it makes you look good and address I am saying cos so far you are not

all you are doing is deflecting and I am hoping that pple are not so headblind that they will not see it.
Not gonna repeat myself, it gets old.
look. you have already pissed kuribo off to the point of no return how about you not piss me off as well? cos this was a dick comment which does/solves/resolves nothing to further a town win con.

like srsly nothing. so stop it.

if you are town it wld be really cool if you worked with me instead of against me. I am seeing a spark of the same stubbornness that I saw in the very last game we played together. I took a year off of ms and played on other sites and mellowed cos I was playing games that were *gasp* fun.

if you are town then help me out. stop being so antagonistic and work with me here.

can you give me a readslist of all the players in the game? lets start there.

this is a reach out. if you are town plz for the love of god take it, there is way too much potential for game throwing here and it wld be lovely for town to win a fate game cos you know what? town never have. I knew this when signing up and I was really hoping for a scum role pm but we didn't get 1 and now I am stuck with a cple of players I am beginning to not like and who are probably town.

I wld like to have 1 small kernal of hope that we actually have a chance to win here. so plz. accept it.
Town never wins a fate game because it always attracts the old,
experienced
crowd. There, I said it.

If you want to work with me, the first step is to stop blaming me for what other people are doing in the game. Look, Kuribo is a jerk to everybody. Blaming me for other players poor form and performance doesn't make me want to work with others.

I'm going to give you all of my reads and I want you to ask questions about the ones you are interested in, they're roughly in order top to bottom as well

AnonymousGhost: Town
MariaR: Lean Town
Pixie: Lean Town
DGB: Lean Town
Nacho: Lean Town
Feysal: Lean Town
zMuffinMan: Lean Town
Staeg: Null
Kuribo: Null
LadyLambdadelta: Null
Kokichi: Lean Scum
Espeonage: Lean Scum
xCamntsuki: Scum
the bolded

where is your vote btw

it wld be really cool if we had a vc rn
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

Mafia is a team game and I want to work with you so I can show you my view point and I can try to understand yours. It's going to be hard if you're thinking with your emotions getting upset you know?

Oh a dif note I love how the one time Kokichi pops in it's to throw shade and bettlejuice after I call scum are in lurkers it def makes me perk a brow at him. His excuse is my post is "fake" when I've had this view point for a long time. What's fake about it? Postering? Mafia's job is to mislead that's a shallow statement he needs to give examples. Is anyone else seeing this.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:51 pm

can every1 chill for a minute
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:52 pm

the irony of me asking this

but I am absurdist and I believe irony has meaning
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by MariaR »

Kokichi "calling me out" as he says wouldn't be an issue if he was catching up and wanted to talk about my post in his catch up but he bettlejuiced and talked about my 1 post. Am I being bias here or is that as scummy as I'm seeing it?
Pedit: Chill it!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 913, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 905, Kokichi Oma wrote:Lots of leaning you're doing dunn, dont fall over
And what are your reads?
I haven't read anything. Pretty sure I've posted this already
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

hes voting cupcamn iirc

nothing inconsistent there
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay. Maria is hardclaiming scum. VOTE: maria can you stop flipping scum when I'm town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Is cupcake an actual person or is it a meme. I've been too scared to ask since FakeGod game
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 919, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 913, Dunnstral wrote:
And what are your reads?
I haven't read anything. Pretty sure I've posted this already
So how can you call MariaR scum posting for her reads?
And make an attack on me having a lot of leans
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

pretty sure this is the current vc mollie

Dunnstral (4) - Kuribo, LLD, cupcamn, staeg
Staeg (4) - Espy, MariaR, God, Casper
God (1) - Nacho
Cupcamn (1) - Dunnstral
Espy (1) - DGB
Casper (1) - mollie
MariaR (1) - kokichi

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”