Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Because her posting last 2 pages were so fake. And I made a joke cause you say everything was basically a lean. How am I attacking you? Are you triggered by the one person yelling? Lol
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

I was waiting for that reaction, to be honest, your mannerisms are so easy to tell. Anyway moving on Muffin can I ask what your overall stances on the game are I noticed you had a lot of post but I can't remember reading a lot of them.
Kokichi remember what I told you before? if you want to have success start explaining your stuff instead of just calling person A scum because at this point I don't think you're going to get me lynched anytime soon by just saying I hardclaim scum. Why am I scum? Make a case on me say I'm scum for reason A B C get yourself in the game. You say you haven't read anything well why don't you iso me and case me and give it a shot.
Pedit: Fake
how
you can't just say something is fake without reason that's useless shade
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Are you intentionally trying to play differently this game Maria? Be honest.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 924, zMuffinMan wrote:pretty sure this is the current vc mollie

Dunnstral (4) - Kuribo, LLD, cupcamn, staeg
Staeg (4) - Espy, MariaR, God, Casper
Espy (2) - DGB, Feysal
God (1) - Nacho
Cupcamn (1) - Dunnstral
Casper (1) - mollie
MariaR (1) - kokichi
edit: forgot feysal existed
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh dunn is being lynched that's why he was so hostile. Hahaha
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

When is deadline? Do I have tonight to read everything?
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by thepixiecollective »

In post 891, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 884, MariaR wrote:Thanks for the shade it was pretty hot at work today. Why don't you explain why you found my post scummy?
How is that shade when I'm literally calling you out directly? Because it looks posturing or fake
what is posturing or fake about posting a postercount saying you have townreads on the "top posters" and saying that leads you to the conclusion that the bottom of posters are scum? and explaining how you came to that conclusion through the content and body of work that proceeded that?

the whispering of ut is coming into my head from vonflare's game...

he pegged you from the getgo for this type of reasoning
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 927, Kokichi Oma wrote:Are you intentionally trying to play differently this game Maria? Be honest.
I don't think I have one set playstyle? So I don't think I have an answer to your question. I guess the closest thing to playing dif is trying to be a leader and maybe obv town? I don't normally do that I guess? But I don't think that'd effect your read on me. I want you to get into this game and you can start by casing me
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:02 pm

In post 892, kuribo wrote:Mollie will you talk to these derps

I am sick and Fucking tired of repeating myself for dumbfucks who won't even read things I've posted and then ask me questions REITERATING THINGS I ALREADY FUCKING SAID
I think we are at a point where we are talking past each other
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

deadline is some undetermined time about a week from now (dont expect precision from fate)

though id rather not drag this out to the deadline so id prefer you get in the game sooner rather than later

@kokichi
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 926, MariaR wrote:Anyway moving on Muffin can I ask what your overall stances on the game are I noticed you had a lot of post but I can't remember reading a lot of them.
incase you missed it
@zmuffinman
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 914, thepixiecollective wrote:the bolded

where is your vote btw

it wld be really cool if we had a vc rn
My vote is on camntsuki

I have them as scum because all game they've been adding fuel to the fire from the sidelines

When I tried to engage them directly they weren't able to come up with something, disappeared, and then came back and started talking about something else

They are a hard lynch only because other people want to play with him (no clue why, he actively makes the game less enjoyable) and because he's scum and because 1/3 of the player list is harshly afk

Speaking of which, I've got nacho, feysal, espeonage, and kokichi as my full on lurkers, of those feysal and nacho lean town while espeonage and kokichi lean scum

Kokichi was null until just recently when he took a jab at Maria because from what I had seen he wasn't even reading the game and him calling out Maria was bad when he had no reads on the slots she was talking about. Then he took a weird jab at me too. Will wait and see if they get better

Espeonage looked really bad last night when he pointed to my 1 quote post and said it was a wall post so he couldn't read anything - activity excuses are scummy. And then he posts a few more times about the game speed, and when DGB tries to engage him he says he only has 30 minutes left and disappears - but he could have put some content forth if he really wanted to, he was just dodging the thread and he's been dodging the thread for a while, plus I didn't like his "I'll vote whoever it takes to get a lynch as fast as possible" - seemed like he was setting up to join the largest wagon for bogus reasons

Nacho and Feysal have good content so far but haven't posted much, I've got them as light town reads

Kuribo hasn't done anything alignment indicative - I don't read him flaming other people out as towny, I think he can do it as either alignment. It's gross though

LLD I feel hasn't done anything alignment indicative as well, need them to post more in the current state of the game, I don't read their early play as scummy ate, I just read it as ate. Not impressed with their play so far, though.

Staeg I was okay with and I remember Nacho said he was town too, I think him jumping on me here is a little gross but I don't even fully understand his reasoning, he can work with me or he can shoehorn himself as the lynch today but it's not my preferred lynch right now

Can talk more about camntsuki if/when needed
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll read tonight
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:07 pm

In post 903, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 861, Staeg wrote:Along with misassigning some posts to various players and thus no longer feeling like your first moves in the game were that great
which posts are you referring to here?
In post 861, Staeg wrote:I don't see a way for you to come to this conclusion and then continue pushing the angle in light of everything that happens and after being warned of thunderstrike territory
i don't understand what this means or why you think it makes him scum

what everything that's happened?

what thunderstrike territory? (i assume this is referring to the wrath of kuriboTM, but why is that relevant?)
modkill is a godkill, you know the lingo

why are you misleading this?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 938, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 903, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 861, Staeg wrote:Along with misassigning some posts to various players and thus no longer feeling like your first moves in the game were that great
which posts are you referring to here?
In post 861, Staeg wrote:I don't see a way for you to come to this conclusion and then continue pushing the angle in light of everything that happens and after being warned of thunderstrike territory
i don't understand what this means or why you think it makes him scum

what everything that's happened?

what thunderstrike territory? (i assume this is referring to the wrath of kuriboTM, but why is that relevant?)
modkill is a godkill, you know the lingo

ok, I don't think anything I was saying was in modkill territory. I think it was a warning towards kuribo for trying to confirm himself with that (which is usually against the rules).
How does that make me scum?

@Staeg
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And MariaR let's talk about staeg why are you scumreading them again
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 929, Kokichi Oma wrote:Oh dunn is being lynched that's why he was so hostile. Hahaha
I'm "hostile" because Kuribo has been antagonizing me all game
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

*groan* I was just about to go play bleach you ass.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 935, MariaR wrote:
In post 926, MariaR wrote:Anyway moving on Muffin can I ask what your overall stances on the game are I noticed you had a lot of post but I can't remember reading a lot of them.
incase you missed it
@zmuffinman
at work and skimming between doing stuff, but just briefly, i currnetly want to lynch in {staeg, nacho, kokichi, cupcamn}. have town reads to varying degrees on the rest of the game. LLD read has been going stale lately though

if you want elaboration, it'll have to wait til after lunch prob
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 324, Staeg wrote:Kuribo's recent push on Dunn feels entirely ill-founded and I don't particularly like you either, Muffins
In post 338, Staeg wrote:
In post 334, kuribo wrote:
In post 332, Staeg wrote:
In post 331, kuribo wrote:
In post 324, Staeg wrote:Kuribo's recent push on Dunn feels entirely ill-founded and I don't particularly like you either, Muffins
Don't you start, if he doesn't wanna be called out for naked voting he shouldn't naked vote
I'm not sure what type of response is possible to it, though? Other naked votes have happened which would have just-as-good defenses as this one, and it feels
very
weird that you'd stick to the objection

I was asked about him, that's the difference. He responded, which is also the difference.

I don't know why it surprised you or strikes you as weird that I'd engage people who interact with me.
Yeah that's fair - it did seem like more random words that don't mean much of anything rather than actual interaction to me. Is there any point in elaborating?
In post 335, kuribo wrote:And frankly it's disingenuous for you to act like that's even the first naked vote in this game I've had a problem with or called out.
Nah, it's just the first one that spiraled into a series of somethings.
In post 636, Staeg wrote:Kurbio, the push seemed off because at every step you raised an objection that differed significantly from anything I might have responded. There was a groove to it that didn't fit my reading of the game, even if none of it was technically wrong.

My original interpretation of Dunn's Kokichi vote and unvote was not fencesitty at all, mostly because I had a similar impression that there was a clear improvement, but I appear to have misassigned someone's post to Kokichi, since 156 is the only intermediate post and it's not a very good one. My previous frame pointed at Dunn making a reasonable transition that didn't merit much explanation (which made me confused about why Kuribo would jump on it), and this new one just feels like he got distracted and didn't pay attention, then tried to reverse-engineer the reasoning later.

Responding to "why is further response was the next intuitive step, and your dance felt like it had an added 2.5 step between the 2-beat and the 3-beat and was thus off.

I projected the off-ness of the dance onto Dunn at the time, and felt like he understandably couldn't quite catch your pitch. I now appear to think he's scum, oops, more on that in a bit.

You then asserted disenginuity on my part and assumed that the faultline I perceived was regarding the naked vote, not regarding your approach specifically, which, blech, is fair in retrospect, but did not at all read like a reasonable interpretation of my posts at the time.

All this resulted in me feeling like you're not reading between the lines, or that your eyes perceive much different words written there. The "series of somethings" was a not-entirely-sober way of saying that you're talking past each other, and that you're also talking past me regarding a misplaced understanding of my points of disapproval.
In post 861, Staeg wrote:

~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 938, thepixiecollective wrote:modkill is a godkill, you know the lingo

didnt realise that was what he was referring to and no i actually didnt know that *shrug*
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 863, Staeg wrote:
In post 862, AnonymousGhost wrote:Unless my "artificial-ness" and "mechanicalism" relates to your read on my alignment, you're not doing anything beyond talking to talk.
I'm still down to rope you since ancient times, and I don't think anyone's going to go and interpret what I said as anything other than negative valence.
He also scumreads ghost for having "artificial and mech" posts and I don't get that stance on AG at all? Does anyone else feel the same am I missing something here? Don't think so
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 941, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 929, Kokichi Oma wrote:Oh dunn is being lynched that's why he was so hostile. Hahaha

Antagonizing? I'm responding to your weak little snippy attacks

I'm done with you for today. You're dismissed. Best kill me tonight, my role only gets more powerful as the game goes on.

Vote: Staeg
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 947, kuribo wrote:
In post 941, Dunnstral wrote:

Antagonizing? I'm responding to your weak little snippy attacks

I'm done with you for today. You're dismissed. Best kill me tonight, my role only gets more powerful as the game goes on.

Vote: Staeg
Let's analyze this, me and staeg both have 4 votes, staeg is voting me, but I am not voting staeg.

Kuribo, switching his votes to staeg, makes it go to 5-3, while muffin also said he would vote there

At the same time, a camntsuki wagon was starting to gain listeners. a few people said they'd be willing to lynched there/didn't really townread them. Thoughts?
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:22 pm

In post 924, zMuffinMan wrote:pretty sure this is the current vc mollie

Dunnstral (4) - Kuribo, LLD, cupcamn, staeg
Staeg (4) - Espy, MariaR, God, Casper
God (1) - Nacho
Cupcamn (1) - Dunnstral
Espy (1) - DGB
Casper (1) - mollie
MariaR (1) - kokichi
ty!

so dunns is the hell wagon and staeg is the heaven. who on the staeg's wagon wld you be looking at for scum based on play plus vote placement?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”