Murder Riddle (Solved)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Can we spitball parts of theories with other players?
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:17 pm

Well, let's start at the end.

1) Jezz locks herself in the study. Ryax is trying to convince her to come out. UNACCOUNTED FOR: Zeus, Yarn
2) Ryax and Zeus break open door. UNACCOUNTED FOR: Yarn

Ryax appears to have had no opportunity to kill Jezz. THEREFORE either Ryax is not a culprit, or there are multiple culprits.

IF RYAX IS NOT A CULPRIT, then he is telling the truth when he says that Yarn is also not a culprit. In this case, that means that Jezz is indeed shot dead and since culprits can't die Jezz cannot be a culprit. The following people also cannot be faking their deaths: William, Alex, Xerxes, Fracie, Thorus, Watson

This all make sense?
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:33 pm

Spoiler: If Yarn is clear, then Jezz, Fen, Tech, Nate, and Takumi are also clear.
For meetup reasons, Xerxes Lefan invited his childhood friends William White, Yarn Watch, Ryax Corney, Tech Netorius, Fen Netorius (and their 10 year old daughter Jezz Netorius), Thorus Idiotus, Takumi Hijri, Nate Turner, Orange Duckling, and John Watson to his private island. Xerxes' private doctor, Alex Lettuce, was also invited to check on Xerxes' health.
What no one knew was that a typhoon would soon arrive to the island, making them unable to contact the outside world…

When the guests arrived on the island via boat at 8:00 PM, the servants Luka and Flaming were there to greet them. The guests were guided through a path in a forest, and after some time, they reached a ladder which was against a tree. The servants told the 10 guests that Xerxes had decided to build a mansion on top of a tree.
They all shrugged this off and went up to the entrance, where they met the servants Sarah, Fracie, and Zeus, waiting for them.
The guests were guided again, but this time, to the dining hall. In there was Alex Lettuce, Xerxes' private doctor.
After sitting down on chairs around the big table in the center, everyone was given the keys to their own rooms.

Everyone talked in there for two hours until it was 10:00 PM, and most went to their room. Xerxes, Watson, Nate, Fracie, Thorus, and Takumi decided to stay there to talk some more.

The following day, at 6:00 AM, the ones outside the dining hall alive gathered in the dining hall after hearing a scream coming from the room, which had its main doors wide open. Not only that, the typhoon had started at some point in the night and it was now raining heavily.
In the dining hall, sitting on chairs and laying against the table were… the bloody bodies of Xerxes, Watson, Nate, Fracie, Thorus, and Takumi.

Sarah
: "
I-I woke up and w-went with Flaming to the dining hall to check if the six were still chatting...
"
Flaming
: "Indeed… Sarah and I always wake up at around the same time, so we met in the hallway.
When we tried to enter the dining room, we found the door locked, so I unlocked it with my master key...
And found the bodies. Sarah screamed and almost passed out because of the blood…"
Zeus
: "I'm sorry everyone, but
I dozed off in the servant's room last night… I woke up when I heard the scream.
However, I can assure you all that I'd have woken up at night if someone had tried to enter."
William
: "I see.
I searched the dining hall, and can confirm there was no one hiding in the room.
"
Tech
: "Right after finding the bodies,
I went to confirm the deaths of Nate and Takumi… and they were indeed, dead…
I thought that, maybe, one of them would have survived…"
Ryax
: "While keeping Jezz away from the scene,
I confirmed the death of Xerxes and Fracie along with Fen.
"
Alex
Luka and I confirmed the deaths of Thorus and Watson.
I've been told they were both very good friends."
Luka
: "After mourning for the dead people,
Yarn went to the windows and told us they were all locked.
"
Yarn
: "Having checked that, I can say that
it's impossible for someone to have left through the window.
They would slip and fall to their death because of the rain…"
Jezz
: "Oh, we're talking about locked things! I can contribute!
I just tried to enter the kitchen to get some snacks but the door was locked!
- Ouch!"
Fen
: "You little… What did I tell you about going places without permission?! Anyway, something weird about all of this is that
I found the key to the dining hall and kitchen on the table.
"
Flaming
I also saw those keys on the table when the door was opened…
"
Orange
: "I cannot imagine who would do something like this…"
Yarn
: "Yeah… We cannot let the culprit get away!"

With Yarn's words, William went over to Fracie's body and took out her master key. The group decided to destroy it, this way, no one would not be able to use it.

Having witnessed such a horrible scene, the group moved to the servants' room for a moment so Flaming could call the police: the room has the only phone which can call the outside world. However… the phone did not work. The typhoon seemed to have been messing with the signal.
Now not being able to call the police and fearing a nineteenth person was on the island killing them, they decided to go back to lock up the dining hall for the police to investigate when they arrived, and search the whole mansion for this mysterious person…
To search for this unexistent individual, the group of twelve decided to split up to search each floor, and after some choosing which was completely random, this is how things ended:
-William, Alex, Tech and Orange were to search the third floor.
-Luka, Yarn, Fen and Jezz were chosen to search the second floor.
-Ryax and Zeus had to investigate the first floor.
-Flaming and Sarah were left with the basement.

With the groups chosen, the groups went on their way to search for a nineteenth person.
However, half an hour later… a scream was heard coming from the first floor. It was Zeus'.
The group in the second and third floor descended to the first floor, and found Ryax and Zeus in front of the basement's door.

The group entered, and found something which they were not quite expecting.

Alex
: "T-They are dead…
Sarah and Flaming died instantly.
The stab wound in their hearts… All the blood on the floor… There's no doubt about it."
Zeus
: "H-How d-did this happen?!
The door was locked, so I unlocked it with my master key!!
And inside the room were the corpses of those two, so I screamed…"
Ryax
: "Everyone! State your alibies!
I searched the Parlor, Nate's room, Takumi's room, and the servants' room with Zeus before heading to the basement.
I lost sight of him for like a minute on my way to the servants' room, but I don't think that's all you need to kill someone…"
Tech
: "I was in the third floor, and since we were four, we split up…
I went with Alex to the study, which was unlocked.
We didn't find the culprit, but we found quite a few secrets in the room, so we stayed there to look for more."
Orange
: "William and I decided to split up since there weren't many rooms in the third floor…
I searched the bathroom and Thorus' room.
"
William
: "Indeed, we split up.
I first quickly searched Thorus' room, and then searched every inch of Orange's room but I couldn't find anyone hiding nor anything suspicious inside either room.
"
Jezz
: "Our group split up too!
Mom and I searched Fracie's, Sarah's, and Zeus' rooms alone
because she said she didn't trust Yarn and Luka!- Ouch!"
Fen
: "I told you to not say that! Anyway, after a quick search of this room,
I found the basement key next to the bodies.
"
Ryax
I saw the key too when the door was opened.
"
Yarn
I searched Watson's and Ryax's rooms with Luka. There was no one hiding in there.
"
Luka
: "Yes, but after we were done with those two rooms,
Yarn said she didn't feel like searching her own room with me, so I did it alone…
"

The group discussed their alibies for a bit, but they soon stopped when they thought the alibies didn't point to who did it. The now 10 people moved to the boiler room and searched thoroughly, but they quickly concluded there was no one hiding in the room, not even inside the incinerator.
Having finished, they went back to the basement and destroyed Flaming's and Sarah's master keys.

The group exited the basement, and when they were in the hallway, Alex and Tech took out six winchesters. The two claimed to have gotten them from Xerxes' study, and took them so they could defend themselves. Although skeptical, the group accepted them. However, they quickly realized that they can only shoot one time with each gun before running out of ammo! Ignoring this and being grateful for having something they could defend themselves with, the 10 thought of what to do next.

Eventually, they decided that gathering in the parlor until the typhoon stopped would be the best course of action to take. So they headed and stayed there until 1:00 PM, when William announced he wanted to go to the bathroom. He was given one of the winchesters, and Alex decided to go with him just in case.
However, before leaving, William had something to say:

William
: "Listen,
if somebody shoots a winchester, they'll be left with gunpowder in their hands.
"

And after that, the two left the parlor, leaving eight in the room.

Several minutes later, a loud sound was heard. Alarmed and scared, the group ran out of the parlor and tried to find the room from which the sound originated.
They eventually reached Alex's room, which had the door locked. Luka took out his master key and put it in the keyhole, opening the door afterwards.
Inside, they found that the room was a mess, with the closet on the floor, clothes all around the room, and the bed turned around.
But those things did not matter to the group at all, they were focused on a certain someone in the center of the room…

Ryax
: "William! N-No…
He's dead… and because of the winchester next to him, he was clearly shot…
"
Orange
: "The culprit may have escaped through the window! Let me check… Damnit!
The window is locked!
"
Tech
…I found the key to William's room next to his body.
"
Luka
: "Yes.
It was there when I opened the door.
"
Zeus
There's no gunpowder in William's hands…
"

As they were about to continue discussing, they then remember… Alex! Where did he go?!
Following their gut, the group headed to William's room. They stopped at the door. There, Zeus put his master key in the keyhole and soon opened it.
Inside, was doctor Alex. He was dead.

Ryax
: "N-Not again!
Alex is dead! And judging by the knife next to him, he was stabbed to death…
"
Jezz
: "Everyone!
The windows are locked
, too!- Ouch!"
Fen
: "Leave this to the adults! By the way,
I found this key labeled Alex's room next to the body.
"
Zeus
I also saw the key laying there when I opened the door.
"
Yarn
: "While you were all talking about keys and stuff I searched the room… Sadly,
there's no one hiding here.
"
Luka
There's no gunpowder in the doctor's hands… Actually, there's no gunpowder in the hands of anyone in this room!
"

The group decided to not touch the crime scenes anymore and locked the two rooms with the master keys so no one would mess with them.
Having lost another two, suspicion began to arise. What if there was no extra person in the island? What if someone actually slipped out to kill? What if… one of the people around me did this…?
These thoughts started to fill some people's heads… and acted upon them.
Fen grabbed Tech and Jezz by the hand, said she was leaving, and really left. To the luck of the group, she had taken two of the winchesters, so only three were left…
Yarn was the next one to leave. She took Ryax by the hand and ran away.
That only left three people in the hallway: Orange, Zeus, and Luka.
Orange looked at the two, announced he was gonna hide in his room, and left, taking one of the winchesters with him.
The two servants remaining awkwardly looked at each other and decided to go to the parlor with the two last winchesters for the time being. Though, that didn't change the fact that they didn't trust each other…

When people less expect it, bad things happen.
A loud sound was heard coming from somewhere, startling everyone. Some people were now regretting having left the others alone, so they all left their respective rooms to gather in the hallway of the first floor to see if everything was okay.
…Except for Orange. He wasn't there.
Worried something may have happened to him, the group of 7 headed to his room. Inside the unlocked room, the group saw the corpse of Orange.

Zeus
…Orange is dead
, no doubt about it."
Ryax
: "Why... to die like this…
That winchester next to him must have been used to kill him…
"
Tech
: "Indeed,
it doesn't have any ammo on it.
"
Yarn
: "I just searched the room.
There's no one hiding here.
"
Jezz
: "Everyone! Listen here!
The window's locked!
- Ouch!"
Fen
: "I told you to leave this to the adults! Everyone, we must find the killer, but I'm not it!
I was with my husband and daughter the whole time!
"
Yarn
: "I stuck with Ryax like glue.
Neither of us left the room we were in.
"
Luka
Zeus and I did not leave the parlor
, either."
Tech
: "Let me check something, everyone show me your hands… Great,
none of you have gunpowder in your hands.
"

They decided not to touch anything else so the police could investigate when they arrived, so when they were out, they locked the door with a master key so no one could enter.
The group of 7, now worried for their safety, split up once again in the same groups as before. It was at this point that the crimes began to accelerate.

6 PM, a male scream was heard. Zeus, Luka, Fen, Jezz, Ryax, and Yarn once again gathered in the first floor hallway, and noted that Tech was missing.
Searching through the mansion, they found some blood in front of the bathroom's door in the third floor. The door was locked, so Luka unlocked it with his master key and inside the small cramped bathroom, was…

Jezz
: "Dad… No…
Dad's dead…
"
Fen
: "Dear! No!! I'm sorry for not trusting you and
kicking you out of my room!!
Why!?!?"
Ryax
…The winchester next to him has no ammo.
"
Luka
: "Looking at his wounds, I can see
he was stabbed in the chest four times.
"
Zeus
: "I believe we must state our alibies once again.
I stayed with Luka in the servants' room the whole time.
"
Luka
: "Indeed.
Tech entered at one point to get the key to the bathroom, which was next to the body when I opened the door.
"
Yarn
I stayed with Ryax in my room until we heard the scream.
"
Fen
: "*cry* I…
I was with my daughter and husband in my room…
but I kicked out my husband because I didn't trust him… I left him unarmed… *sob*"
Zeus
There's no gunpowder in his hands…
"
Yarn
: "Huh? What's that in his fingers?"
Jezz
: "B-B…
Blood
?"
Ryax
: "Mhm,
I also see some bit of skin in his nails.
"
Fen
: "This means
he must have fought with his killer!
"
Ryax
: "Tech… I swear I'll avenge you."

The group mourned for Tech's death and recalled they were 18 when they got to the island. The six of them got a strange feeling of loneliness when they realized what their numbers had been reduced to…
Putting their hope on a nineteenth person existign on the island, the group of six decided to trust each other again, and gathered in the Parlor…
There, Fen announced what she was going to do.

Fen
: "I'm done with this. The nineteenth person should have just a knife. Give me one of the four winchesters left, I'll end this once and for all. You don't bring a knife into a gun fight. Dear… I'll make the culprit pay."

No one stopped her. Actually, Jezz tried to stop her mother, but she just ignored her and went outside.

Luka
: "Aah! I'm done too! I cannot let anyone else die! No more deaths!!"

Luka took one of the winchesters, leaving two, and left the room, slamming closed the door behind him.

Zeus
: "This… This is the first time he acts like this. He's your average small, shy and silent boy…"

Soon enough, two loud sounds were heard. The ones in the parlor eagerly waited for the two to enter through the door… But that never happened.
After 10 minutes, Zeus and Ryax took the last two winchesters and bursted out the room. The other two left the room with them and looked around, but were not able to find anyone in the first floor.
They ran upstairs, but there was nothing in the second floor at first glance, so they moved to the third floor.
There, in front of the study, on the floor… they found lots of blood, but their eyes focused on the bloody bodies of Luka and Fen.
The group quickly searched Luka's corpse and destroyed his master key.

Jezz
: "…"
Zeus
: "They are both holding their guns, and are pointing them at each other… It's almost as if they had shot each other…."
Ryax
: "...Maybe they thought they were the culprit…? No, that's unlikely."
Jezz
…Mom… shot… dead…
"
Ryax
Luka must have died from that slit neck
, too."
Yarn
: "By the looks of things,
whoever fought with one of these two got shot.
"
Zeus
: "Yeah, and
none of us has been wounded by a bullet.
"
Jezz
: "You… idiots…"
Ryax
: "Huh? Jezz?"
Jezz
: "I'm talking about earlier…
If dad… fought with his killer… then the killer would have wounds and scratches on their body… but none of us four has those kind of wounds…
"
Ryax
: "…Jezz, are you okay? But that's right too, we forgot to check each other before."
Jezz
: "…I see
the two winchesters don't have any bang bangs left
-"
Ryax
: "Jezz!"
Jezz

Before anyone could react, Jezz had ran into the study and locked the door from the inside. Ryax tried to convince her to get out, but Jezz did not answer. Half an hour later, Jezz had still not answered to Ryax, so with the help of Zeus, the two men somehow managed to break down the heavy locked iron door.
And inside, not only the room was filled with blood, in the center was... Jezz…
The sound of the rain filled the room as Ryax, Zeus, and Yarn stood there in silence.

Ryax
: "Jezz… No…"
Zeus
: "The window is wide open…"
Yarn
Jezz… was shot dead
? Huh?"
Ryax
There's no one hiding in the room…
Don't tell me…"
Zeus
That winchester in her hand must be the murder weapon…
but doesn't that mean…"
Yarn
: "She committed suicide…? Why…? But… Where did she get this gun from anyway?"
Ryax
: "Her parents died, but would she really do that…?"
Yarn
: "Anyway!
My dear Ryax is a nice and gentle person!
So he couldn't have killed anyone! A nineteenth person really exists!"
Ryax
: "Yeah! You guys can't be the culprit who killed the others, I think! Not only this murder is impossible for us, but
Yarn would never kill anyone!
"
Zeus
: "I… sadly don't really know either of you… But by the time we've been together, I don't think either of you is capable of murder. Especially Yarn,
she would never kill anyone!
"
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:59 am

Also, the rules say anything in the narration is true so Alex/Orange/Luka are confirmed dead, which then means that Sarah and Flaming are also confirmed dead.

Spoiler: Updated story
For meetup reasons, Xerxes Lefan invited his childhood friends William White, Yarn Watch, Ryax Corney, Tech Netorius, Fen Netorius (and their 10 year old daughter Jezz Netorius), Thorus Idiotus, Takumi Hijri, Nate Turner, Orange Duckling, and John Watson to his private island. Xerxes' private doctor, Alex Lettuce, was also invited to check on Xerxes' health.
What no one knew was that a typhoon would soon arrive to the island, making them unable to contact the outside world…

When the guests arrived on the island via boat at 8:00 PM, the servants Luka and Flaming were there to greet them. The guests were guided through a path in a forest, and after some time, they reached a ladder which was against a tree. The servants told the 10 guests that Xerxes had decided to build a mansion on top of a tree.
They all shrugged this off and went up to the entrance, where they met the servants Sarah, Fracie, and Zeus, waiting for them.
The guests were guided again, but this time, to the dining hall. In there was Alex Lettuce, Xerxes' private doctor.
After sitting down on chairs around the big table in the center, everyone was given the keys to their own rooms.

Everyone talked in there for two hours until it was 10:00 PM, and most went to their room. Xerxes, Watson, Nate, Fracie, Thorus, and Takumi decided to stay there to talk some more.

The following day, at 6:00 AM, the ones outside the dining hall alive gathered in the dining hall after hearing a scream coming from the room, which had its main doors wide open. Not only that, the typhoon had started at some point in the night and it was now raining heavily.
In the dining hall, sitting on chairs and laying against the table were… the bloody bodies of Xerxes, Watson, Nate, Fracie, Thorus, and Takumi.

Sarah
I-I woke up and w-went with Flaming to the dining hall to check if the six were still chatting...
"
Flaming
: "Indeed… Sarah and I always wake up at around the same time, so we met in the hallway.
When we tried to enter the dining room, we found the door locked, so I unlocked it with my master key...
And found the bodies. Sarah screamed and almost passed out because of the blood…"
Zeus
: "I'm sorry everyone, but
I dozed off in the servant's room last night… I woke up when I heard the scream.
However, I can assure you all that I'd have woken up at night if someone had tried to enter."
William
: "I see.
I searched the dining hall, and can confirm there was no one hiding in the room.
"
Tech
: "Right after finding the bodies,
I went to confirm the deaths of Nate and Takumi… and they were indeed, dead…
I thought that, maybe, one of them would have survived…"
Ryax
: "While keeping Jezz away from the scene,
I confirmed the death of Xerxes and Fracie along with Fen.
"
Alex
Luka and I confirmed the deaths of Thorus and Watson.
I've been told they were both very good friends."
Luka
: "After mourning for the dead people,
Yarn went to the windows and told us they were all locked.
"
Yarn
: "Having checked that, I can say that
it's impossible for someone to have left through the window.
They would slip and fall to their death because of the rain…"
Jezz
: "Oh, we're talking about locked things! I can contribute!
I just tried to enter the kitchen to get some snacks but the door was locked!
- Ouch!"
Fen
: "You little… What did I tell you about going places without permission?! Anyway, something weird about all of this is that
I found the key to the dining hall and kitchen on the table.
"
Flaming
I also saw those keys on the table when the door was opened…
"
Orange
: "I cannot imagine who would do something like this…"
Yarn
: "Yeah… We cannot let the culprit get away!"

With Yarn's words, William went over to Fracie's body and took out her master key. The group decided to destroy it, this way, no one would not be able to use it.

Having witnessed such a horrible scene, the group moved to the servants' room for a moment so Flaming could call the police: the room has the only phone which can call the outside world. However… the phone did not work. The typhoon seemed to have been messing with the signal.
Now not being able to call the police and fearing a nineteenth person was on the island killing them, they decided to go back to lock up the dining hall for the police to investigate when they arrived, and search the whole mansion for this mysterious person…
To search for this unexistent individual, the group of twelve decided to split up to search each floor, and after some choosing which was completely random, this is how things ended:
-William, Alex, Tech and Orange were to search the third floor.
-Luka, Yarn, Fen and Jezz were chosen to search the second floor.
-Ryax and Zeus had to investigate the first floor.
-Flaming and Sarah were left with the basement.

With the groups chosen, the groups went on their way to search for a nineteenth person.
However, half an hour later… a scream was heard coming from the first floor. It was Zeus'.
The group in the second and third floor descended to the first floor, and found Ryax and Zeus in front of the basement's door.

The group entered, and found something which they were not quite expecting.

Alex
: "T-They are dead…
Sarah and Flaming died instantly.
The stab wound in their hearts… All the blood on the floor… There's no doubt about it."
Zeus
: "H-How d-did this happen?!
The door was locked, so I unlocked it with my master key!!
And inside the room were the corpses of those two, so I screamed…"
Ryax
: "Everyone! State your alibies!
I searched the Parlor, Nate's room, Takumi's room, and the servants' room with Zeus before heading to the basement.
I lost sight of him for like a minute on my way to the servants' room, but I don't think that's all you need to kill someone…"
Tech
: "I was in the third floor, and since we were four, we split up…
I went with Alex to the study, which was unlocked.
We didn't find the culprit, but we found quite a few secrets in the room, so we stayed there to look for more."
Orange
: "William and I decided to split up since there weren't many rooms in the third floor…
I searched the bathroom and Thorus' room.
"
William
: "Indeed, we split up.
I first quickly searched Thorus' room, and then searched every inch of Orange's room but I couldn't find anyone hiding nor anything suspicious inside either room.
"
Jezz
: "Our group split up too!
Mom and I searched Fracie's, Sarah's, and Zeus' rooms alone
because she said she didn't trust Yarn and Luka!- Ouch!"
Fen
: "I told you to not say that! Anyway, after a quick search of this room,
I found the basement key next to the bodies.
"
Ryax
I saw the key too when the door was opened.
"
Yarn
I searched Watson's and Ryax's rooms with Luka. There was no one hiding in there.
"
Luka
: "Yes, but after we were done with those two rooms,
Yarn said she didn't feel like searching her own room with me, so I did it alone…
"

The group discussed their alibies for a bit, but they soon stopped when they thought the alibies didn't point to who did it. The now 10 people moved to the boiler room and searched thoroughly, but they quickly concluded there was no one hiding in the room, not even inside the incinerator.
Having finished, they went back to the basement and destroyed Flaming's and Sarah's master keys.

The group exited the basement, and when they were in the hallway, Alex and Tech took out six winchesters. The two claimed to have gotten them from Xerxes' study, and took them so they could defend themselves. Although skeptical, the group accepted them. However, they quickly realized that they can only shoot one time with each gun before running out of ammo! Ignoring this and being grateful for having something they could defend themselves with, the 10 thought of what to do next.

Eventually, they decided that gathering in the parlor until the typhoon stopped would be the best course of action to take. So they headed and stayed there until 1:00 PM, when William announced he wanted to go to the bathroom. He was given one of the winchesters, and Alex decided to go with him just in case.
However, before leaving, William had something to say:

William
: "Listen,
if somebody shoots a winchester, they'll be left with gunpowder in their hands.
"

And after that, the two left the parlor, leaving eight in the room.

Several minutes later, a loud sound was heard. Alarmed and scared, the group ran out of the parlor and tried to find the room from which the sound originated.
They eventually reached Alex's room, which had the door locked. Luka took out his master key and put it in the keyhole, opening the door afterwards.
Inside, they found that the room was a mess, with the closet on the floor, clothes all around the room, and the bed turned around.
But those things did not matter to the group at all, they were focused on a certain someone in the center of the room…

Ryax
: "William! N-No…
He's dead… and because of the winchester next to him, he was clearly shot…
"
Orange
: "The culprit may have escaped through the window! Let me check… Damnit!
The window is locked!
"
Tech
…I found the key to William's room next to his body.
"
Luka
: "Yes.
It was there when I opened the door.
"
Zeus
There's no gunpowder in William's hands…
"

As they were about to continue discussing, they then remember… Alex! Where did he go?!
Following their gut, the group headed to William's room. They stopped at the door. There, Zeus put his master key in the keyhole and soon opened it.
Inside, was doctor Alex. He was dead.

Ryax
: "N-Not again!
Alex is dead! And judging by the knife next to him, he was stabbed to death…
"
Jezz
: "Everyone!
The windows are locked
, too!- Ouch!"
Fen
: "Leave this to the adults! By the way,
I found this key labeled Alex's room next to the body.
"
Zeus
I also saw the key laying there when I opened the door.
"
Yarn
: "While you were all talking about keys and stuff I searched the room… Sadly,
there's no one hiding here.
"
Luka
There's no gunpowder in the doctor's hands… Actually, there's no gunpowder in the hands of anyone in this room!
"

The group decided to not touch the crime scenes anymore and locked the two rooms with the master keys so no one would mess with them.
Having lost another two, suspicion began to arise. What if there was no extra person in the island? What if someone actually slipped out to kill? What if… one of the people around me did this…?
These thoughts started to fill some people's heads… and acted upon them.
Fen grabbed Tech and Jezz by the hand, said she was leaving, and really left. To the luck of the group, she had taken two of the winchesters, so only three were left…
Yarn was the next one to leave. She took Ryax by the hand and ran away.
That only left three people in the hallway: Orange, Zeus, and Luka.
Orange looked at the two, announced he was gonna hide in his room, and left, taking one of the winchesters with him.
The two servants remaining awkwardly looked at each other and decided to go to the parlor with the two last winchesters for the time being. Though, that didn't change the fact that they didn't trust each other…

When people less expect it, bad things happen.
A loud sound was heard coming from somewhere, startling everyone. Some people were now regretting having left the others alone, so they all left their respective rooms to gather in the hallway of the first floor to see if everything was okay.
…Except for Orange. He wasn't there.
Worried something may have happened to him, the group of 7 headed to his room. Inside the unlocked room, the group saw the corpse of Orange.

Zeus
…Orange is dead
, no doubt about it."
Ryax
: "Why... to die like this…
That winchester next to him must have been used to kill him…
"
Tech
: "Indeed,
it doesn't have any ammo on it.
"
Yarn
: "I just searched the room.
There's no one hiding here.
"
Jezz
: "Everyone! Listen here!
The window's locked!
- Ouch!"
Fen
: "I told you to leave this to the adults! Everyone, we must find the killer, but I'm not it!
I was with my husband and daughter the whole time!
"
Yarn
: "I stuck with Ryax like glue.
Neither of us left the room we were in.
"
Luka
Zeus and I did not leave the parlor
, either."
Tech
: "Let me check something, everyone show me your hands… Great,
none of you have gunpowder in your hands.
"

They decided not to touch anything else so the police could investigate when they arrived, so when they were out, they locked the door with a master key so no one could enter.
The group of 7, now worried for their safety, split up once again in the same groups as before. It was at this point that the crimes began to accelerate.

6 PM, a male scream was heard. Zeus, Luka, Fen, Jezz, Ryax, and Yarn once again gathered in the first floor hallway, and noted that Tech was missing.
Searching through the mansion, they found some blood in front of the bathroom's door in the third floor. The door was locked, so Luka unlocked it with his master key and inside the small cramped bathroom, was…

Jezz
: "Dad… No…
Dad's dead…
"
Fen
: "Dear! No!! I'm sorry for not trusting you and
kicking you out of my room!!
Why!?!?"
Ryax
…The winchester next to him has no ammo.
"
Luka
: "Looking at his wounds, I can see
he was stabbed in the chest four times.
"
Zeus
: "I believe we must state our alibies once again.
I stayed with Luka in the servants' room the whole time.
"
Luka
: "Indeed.
Tech entered at one point to get the key to the bathroom, which was next to the body when I opened the door.
"
Yarn
I stayed with Ryax in my room until we heard the scream.
"
Fen
: "*cry* I…
I was with my daughter and husband in my room…
but I kicked out my husband because I didn't trust him… I left him unarmed… *sob*"
Zeus
There's no gunpowder in his hands…
"
Yarn
: "Huh? What's that in his fingers?"
Jezz
: "B-B…
Blood
?"
Ryax
: "Mhm,
I also see some bit of skin in his nails.
"
Fen
: "This means
he must have fought with his killer!
"
Ryax
: "Tech… I swear I'll avenge you."

The group mourned for Tech's death and recalled they were 18 when they got to the island. The six of them got a strange feeling of loneliness when they realized what their numbers had been reduced to…
Putting their hope on a nineteenth person existign on the island, the group of six decided to trust each other again, and gathered in the Parlor…
There, Fen announced what she was going to do.

Fen
: "I'm done with this. The nineteenth person should have just a knife. Give me one of the four winchesters left, I'll end this once and for all. You don't bring a knife into a gun fight. Dear… I'll make the culprit pay."

No one stopped her. Actually, Jezz tried to stop her mother, but she just ignored her and went outside.

Luka
: "Aah! I'm done too! I cannot let anyone else die! No more deaths!!"

Luka took one of the winchesters, leaving two, and left the room, slamming closed the door behind him.

Zeus
: "This… This is the first time he acts like this. He's your average small, shy and silent boy…"

Soon enough, two loud sounds were heard. The ones in the parlor eagerly waited for the two to enter through the door… But that never happened.
After 10 minutes, Zeus and Ryax took the last two winchesters and bursted out the room. The other two left the room with them and looked around, but were not able to find anyone in the first floor.
They ran upstairs, but there was nothing in the second floor at first glance, so they moved to the third floor.
There, in front of the study, on the floor… they found lots of blood, but their eyes focused on the bloody bodies of Luka and Fen.
The group quickly searched Luka's corpse and destroyed his master key.

Jezz
Zeus
: "They are both holding their guns, and are pointing them at each other… It's almost as if they had shot each other…."
Ryax
: "...Maybe they thought they were the culprit…? No, that's unlikely."
Jezz
…Mom… shot… dead…
"
Ryax
Luka must have died from that slit neck
, too."
Yarn
: "By the looks of things,
whoever fought with one of these two got shot.
"
Zeus
: "Yeah, and
none of us has been wounded by a bullet.
"
Jezz
: "You… idiots…"
Ryax
: "Huh? Jezz?"
Jezz
: "I'm talking about earlier…
If dad… fought with his killer… then the killer would have wounds and scratches on their body… but none of us four has those kind of wounds…
"
Ryax
: "…Jezz, are you okay? But that's right too, we forgot to check each other before."
Jezz
: "…I see
the two winchesters don't have any bang bangs left
-"
Ryax
: "Jezz!"
Jezz

Before anyone could react, Jezz had ran into the study and locked the door from the inside. Ryax tried to convince her to get out, but Jezz did not answer. Half an hour later, Jezz had still not answered to Ryax, so with the help of Zeus, the two men somehow managed to break down the heavy locked iron door.
And inside, not only the room was filled with blood, in the center was... Jezz…
The sound of the rain filled the room as Ryax, Zeus, and Yarn stood there in silence.

Ryax
: "Jezz… No…"
Zeus
: "The window is wide open…"
Yarn
Jezz… was shot dead
? Huh?"
Ryax
There's no one hiding in the room…
Don't tell me…"
Zeus
That winchester in her hand must be the murder weapon…
but doesn't that mean…"
Yarn
: "She committed suicide…? Why…? But… Where did she get this gun from anyway?"
Ryax
: "Her parents died, but would she really do that…?"
Yarn
: "Anyway!
My dear Ryax is a nice and gentle person!
So he couldn't have killed anyone! A nineteenth person really exists!"
Ryax
: "Yeah! You guys can't be the culprit who killed the others, I think! Not only this murder is impossible for us, but
Yarn would never kill anyone!
"
Zeus
: "I… sadly don't really know either of you… But by the time we've been together, I don't think either of you is capable of murder. Especially Yarn,
she would never kill anyone!
"
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #15 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:10 am

Idea: The only evidence we have that gunpowder ACTUALLY stays on the hands of somebody who uses a gun comes from William, who we haven't cleared. What are the implications if he's lying about that?
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:43 am

(4) Ryax is lying when he says nobody is hiding in the room.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #29 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:14 am

Meta guess: Xerxes invited everyone so he could kill them.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #41 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:29 am

Well, we do.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #51 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:07 pm

The blood was found OUTSIDE the bathroom door. He could have been stabbed outside the bathroom and tried to barricade himself inside.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #53 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:21 am

The problem is Jezz say "Dad's dead".

He did fight with his attacker, so probably he was stabbed and not shot.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #64 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:36 pm

Yeah, MafBlack does some color-correction for legibility purposes.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”