projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by projectmatt »

highlights of this game include:

1. mathblade scumreading me for unvoting someone and re-voting them 45 minutes later after outlining my reasoning as to why. he referred to it as a "switch".

2. mathblade never responding to me saying how dumb his reasoning because he was certain i was mafia.

3. gamma scumreading me for the same reason as mathblade, even though the reason still doesn't make sense.

4. gamma admitting that he didn't know why he was voting me 11 hours before the deadline, but then calling me scum anyway.

5. theta suddenly deciding i was mafia a day before the deadline in spite of never once referring to me or otherwise calling me mafia.

6. vecna voting me in spite of never mentioning me and then refusing to explain why for the entire time.

7. people inexplicably agreeing that the logic about me makes sense, in spite of them being so transparently false.

boy, we sure do have a great game full of competent players. this is a totally normal wagon.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 3324, projectmatt wrote:it's obvious that

a. the mafia is leading this game and there's no resistance to them because they are assertive players

2. the players that actually are town aren't intelligent enough or good at this game to understand how mafia or logic works

3. this game is going to be a 100% town loss because of stuff like lynching me in spite of the circumstances of the day, the wagon, and the reasoning behind it all being shoddy at best.

i'm a human villager. once again, fuck you guys.
requoted for this page
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by projectmatt »

when the mafia wins this game, it won't be because they're good players. it will be because the town is
so fucking bad
at logic.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

@math: why does scum!nsg gambit keychain, who is confirmed not groupscum
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by hebichan »

"There is no resistance to them"

pretty sure if that were the case, this day would have been over like, weeks ago.

The fact is that town has been resisting scum, and its damn hard to say whats where because no one has been willing to stay on a lynch.

Matt, Math and Vecna all read similarly to eachother for me and I have no good way to assess that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Titus »

@PM, Why are you voting Theta if Math is your problem? Also, why are you complaining about logic and not voting the wagon on the guy that claimed not town?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Oath »

I don't wanna lynch PM, so have you guys just decided my voice doesn't matter?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3331, Oath wrote:I don't wanna lynch PM, so have you guys just decided my voice doesn't matter?
I have. You claimed not town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 3329, hebichan wrote:"There is no resistance to them"

pretty sure if that were the case, this day would have been over like, weeks ago.

The fact is that town has been resisting scum, and its damn hard to say whats where because no one has been willing to stay on a lynch.

Matt, Math and Vecna all read similarly to eachother for me and I have no good way to assess that.
on the contrary, i think the scum successfully stalled today out by forcing the narrative to be between math and RC. that stifled the natural progression of getting reads and it led to people being unsure of their own, allowing for the mafia to lead a transparently bad lynch on me and succeeding.
In post 3330, Titus wrote:@PM, Why are you voting Theta if Math is your problem? Also, why are you complaining about logic and not voting the wagon on the guy that claimed not town?
1. it's been made exceedingly clear that math won't be lynched today. there's no time for a counter-wagon on my other scumreads. apart from that, i think theta has a pretty good chance of flipping mafia.

2. i don't want to.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by hebichan »

VOTE: Theta

down my line I go again.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ill be aroundish til the deadline but there's probably not enough time to get a lynch on anyone other than projectmatt

not entirely against a no lynch happening (though that would feel like a waste of a day phase really)

this is current i think:

projectmatt - 6 (Gamma Emerald, Vecna, MathBlade, Theta Alpine, Nosferatu, Vaxkiller)
Theta Alpine - 4 (zMuffinMan, projectmatt, ArcAngel9, hebichan)
Oath - 3 (HeWhoSwims, Titus, Creature)
MathBlade - 1 (Oath)

Not Voting - 1 (Ankamius)

DEADLINE: (expired on 2018-07-07 04:15:00)
8 to lynch
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: projectmatt
Oath is not happening and I must sleep. Good night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Titus »

L minus 1
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3333, projectmatt wrote:
In post 3329, hebichan wrote:"There is no resistance to them"

on the contrary, i think the scum successfully stalled today out by forcing the narrative to be between math and RC. that stifled the natural progression of getting reads and it led to people being unsure of their own, allowing for the mafia to lead a transparently bad lynch on me and succeeding.
In post 3330, Titus wrote:@PM, Why are you voting Theta if Math is your problem? Also, why are you complaining about logic and not voting the wagon on the guy that claimed not town?
1. it's been made exceedingly clear that math won't be lynched today. there's no time for a counter-wagon on my other scumreads. apart from that, i think theta has a pretty good chance of flipping mafia.

2. i don't want to.
Welp. I felt sympathy for you but I'm not no lynching on someone who would rather die than vote someone who claimednot town.

Maybe tomorrow we'll hit scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by projectmatt »

if an oath lynch could happen, i would vote them for self-preservation. they just aren't my first choice in any way.

it's quite possible to pull off a lynch on someone else but the town has been complacent about being led into a blatant town mislynch so far, so i'm not optimistic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

no i mean there's 30 minutes left at a time when not many people are around. it's virtually impossible to get another lynch to happen today
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:57 pm

Post by projectmatt »

damn, i thought we had at least two hours.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

unless the countdown in OP is wrong, no

i don't really think youre scum but ill probably hammer you just to move the game forward

would still much rather theta but that's a pipedream at this point
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

in the (perhaps unlikely) event i die tonight, someone should probably go back and look at the wagon dynamics here (regardless of matt's flip but more so if hes town and theta is scum)

Vote: projectmatt
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:07 pm

Post by Vecna »

what a clusterfuck. given pjms defense and theta being absent it might land on the wrong person of the 2 but it should land over a no lynch regardless.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:56 pm

Post by mastina »

Hey guys, I apologize.
I realize deadline's past and I'm PRETTY sure I know the lynch candidate, but I'm sick (or at the very least pseudosick; I have a cough and
feel
sick), tired, and exhausted so I need to postpone the flip until tomorrow.

Sorry for the unprofessionalism.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by mastina »

*sigh*
This was the EXACT thing which I MOST WANTED TO NOT DO WHEN MODDING because it is absolutely loathsome of me, but I deeply apologize.
I said I was going to do the flip today, but I have to break that promise. A real-life obligation came up.

Tomorrow, I think I may also have a delay, but I WILL find a way to make it happen.

My sincerest apologies for it; you absolutely deserve better than this.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by mastina »

To put things in my iso,
In post 3343, zMuffinMan wrote:
Vote: projectmatt
<<< This was hammer vote, and even if it weren't, deadline passed on that lynch regardless. >>>
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:05 pm

Post by mastina »

Votecount 2-26 (66) Simple (Final D2)
projectmatt - 8 (Gamma Emerald, Vecna, MathBlade, Theta Alpine, Nosferatu, Vaxkiller, Titus, zMuffinMan)

Theta Alpine - 3 (projectmatt, ArcAngel9, hebichan)

Oath - 2 (HeWhoSwims, Creature)
MathBlade - 1 (Oath)

Not Voting - 1 (Ankamius)

Mod Notes
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • projectmatt is V/LA for a few days.

• A lynch has been achieved!
  • mastina will generate a more advanced votecount if she has the capacity to give it. No promises!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:06 pm

Post by mastina »

Flavor?(mastina will write this before the end of night)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”