Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1950 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Yuurei »

Klick was mafia and Ceejay prob the wolf (maybe Pine)

gg
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1976 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Yuurei »

I thought Ceejay was wolf bc he did a U-turn in my read, forgetting that I couldn't be werewolf due to the fact that TW didn't die d1 (and I left clear that I ultra suspected him to be the seer and Ceejay had been acknowledging it...until mylo!), and wanting to do the best action to werewolves (lynch someone today) + AP protected his lynch in d1 by saying to people lynch Espeonage.

Pine was a possibility though bc his scum game is good as hell and him voting no lynch (very risk to werewolves) could be himself clearing his slot when he was fairly sure of my slot alignment (what he would nk in night).

Kinda sad that if only people did remember the main fact that I couldn't be werewolf (and it had a lot of evidence in-thread), we (mafia) had VERY GOOD chances of winning since Ceejay thought last mafia was Pine ;o; (mainly by voting no lynch when Pine said to vote no lynch)

sorry about the caps rages and every lynch I did there. some of the frustation was real though :lol:

I had completely lost conviction in Espe lynch when he claimed VT, and had lost conviction in Sando being wolf in some point (not that I really suspected someone else until mylo). even so I insisted on it just because sounded a good plan to stay alive tbh .-.

I'm sorry that I was pretty lazy this game Ruby and Pintu ://

Well played AP, and as well Ceejay. You did paint Klick/me so much as the werewolf that you did indeed lynch him and made people forget that...you could be the werewolf gaining a insta win by lynching anyone besides you!! :lol:
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Yuurei »

oh right and what were these nightkills guys?!!

first three night kills were in mafia or seer

:scary:

they deserved the win tbh.

Return to “Completed Open Games”