Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:56 pm

Post by Macavenger »

/confirmed
"By far the towniest player in the game. Very good scum hunting, doesn't let anyone off the hook. All in all I find Mac's posts insightful and thought-provoking. " - Vel-Rahn Koon
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:29 pm

Post by Macavenger »

Vote: Mellowed Man
Putting Natirasha on L-1 on Page 1, are you serious? Someone unvote Nat please...
"By far the towniest player in the game. Very good scum hunting, doesn't let anyone off the hook. All in all I find Mac's posts insightful and thought-provoking. " - Vel-Rahn Koon
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:07 am

Post by Macavenger »

populartajo wrote:This is dumb. Can we get back to L-2s please?
Yes.
Unvote: MellowedMan

Big FoS: MellowedMan

You have some serious explaining to do, sir.
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:38 pm

Post by Macavenger »

Can we have a little bit of sanity here? Yes, putting someone on L-1 on page 1 is a terrible play, but can we at least give him a chance to talk before we go off the deep end here?
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by Macavenger »

Vote: Mellowed Man

That was not exactly a convincing justification for your earlier vote.
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by Macavenger »

Actually, it kind of does, since putting anyone on L-1 on page 1 is such a ridiculously anti-town play. That's almost a strong enough scum tell to lynch on with no other evidence. You coming back and hopping a vote with a random looking reason does not help things.
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Sat May 03, 2008 10:53 am

Post by Macavenger »

I'm not too happy with any of the L-1s so far, honestly. Mellowed's is clearly the worst, but still.

Why don't all three of you (Lquiz, Natirasha, and Mellowed) explain why you thought voting someone to L-1 at the time was a good idea, and who you think is most suspicious right now.
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #7) » Sat May 03, 2008 2:12 pm

Post by Macavenger »

Lquiz, answer the other part of my question please. Who do you find most suspicious currently, and why?
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Tue May 06, 2008 6:08 pm

Post by Macavenger »

Unvote; Vote: Natirasha

I think I see what Psycho is seeing, and this latest post trying to link Mellowed and Psycho just seems totally wrong to me. Absolutely do not see that connection.
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Wed May 07, 2008 4:29 pm

Post by Macavenger »

Natirasha wrote:
Lquiz wrote:What is breadcrumbing?
Slowly hinting at information you have while not outright revealing it. If you look at Psycho's post, you can see that he's breadcrumbing that he is certain M_M's scum and that he's fine with it.
This makes no sense. Scum aren't going to breadcrumb their partners. The only way a townie would crumb that is if they're a cop with a guilty or similar, and that can't be since this is daystart. I also don't at all get that impression from Psycho's post.

Natirasha is being extremely aggressive trying to get Mellow lynched right now. I'm pretty sure what Psycho was doing was playing along like he supported that idea to see Nat's reaction, and regardless of whether he was trying to, I don't like the reaction at all.

Mellow made a big mistake with the L-1 thing on Page 1. He may well be scum. The fact that Nat seems to be trying so hard to link him with Psycho makes me think he probably knows Mellow is, but I'm not sure. Either way, trying to push us into a quicklynch before we have much information to go on in future days is not something I like. The connection he's trying to draw between Psycho and Mellow feels extremely forced to me, and probably a product of scum trying to direct the lynches.
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #10) » Fri May 09, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by Macavenger »

populartajo wrote:
Macavenger wrote:Mellow made a big mistake with the L-1 thing on Page 1. He may well be scum. The fact that Nat seems to be trying so hard to link him with Psycho makes me think he probably knows Mellow is, but I'm not sure.
Mac, can you rephrase this?
Mellowed putting Nat on L-1 on the first page is scummy and fairly stupid. He might be scum because of it. Because Nat is trying to lynch him and and tie Psycho to him as scum, this suggests to me Nat may know Mellowed is scum and be trying to get a free townie lynch after bussing his buddy. It's just a thought though, and I'm fairly sure Nat is scum, so I favor lynching Nat today.
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #11) » Thu May 29, 2008 2:46 pm

Post by Macavenger »

Mellowed Man wrote:2) On Day 1, I did hammer the doctor purposely, and I suspected Macavenger for being ultracareful, so I got Marmalade to submit the kill, knowing people would probably roleblock me maybe.
Yeah, that was the right choice. I debated between blocking you and fishing for the other scum, since you were less likely to make the kill, but I decided that since fishing for the other scum was a low odds proposition, I'd just go for you and hope you were sloppy/forgot there could be a blocker/something like that. As it turns out, had I decided to go fishing I would have blocked Lquiz, so it really didn't matter which choice I made.
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #12) » Sat May 31, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by Macavenger »

If it makes you feel any better Pyscho, watching from the dead I was 100% convinced Lquiz was the second scum. :x

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”