Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1022, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1018, Toranaga wrote:
In post 996, Ankamius wrote:Because nothing in 47 justifies that mindset shift.
that's just you misreading what I said, though. I didn't think the
reasoning
behind leader votes is helpful information. sando said it wasn't hurtful either, which I agree.
I was trying to understand the mindset of asking such a thing.
then what was the point
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1010, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1002, Ankamius wrote:sakura can you unpack this for me

what's your thought process behind this statement
Eh do i really have to?

ok fine

There's ultimately 2 possibilities, either the current leader is town, or the current leader is scum, a scum leader will obviously guarantee at least him/herself a PR, possibly to counter potential superpowers the town may come with, like the redirection or the BP. A town leader wont have perfect reads, and there's a high chance they give at least 1 scum a superpower, for the same reason, this will cause most PRs to be easily be thwarted by scum, and then it's harder to trust anything that comes from it, as such not relying on PRs seems the most sensible option.
ok, this makes sense

I don't think that's necessarily an issue

just who ends up as a leader, who they pick as their team, what PRs they pick, and how they use them

that's a huge amount of info already right there, you don't necessarily need more than that if you can reasonably interpret those
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

Votecount 1.10
Leader: Frozen Angel

zMuffinMan (4):
BBmolla, Katsuki, Frozen Angel, Nancy Drew 39

Cerberus v666 (2):
Sakura Hana, Titus
Katsuki (2):
zMuffinMan, Gamma Emerald
Nancy Drew 39 (2):
Ankamius, hebichan
Titus (2):
123456789, Toranaga

Sakura Hana (1):
Human Sequencer
Sando (1):
Nosferatu

123456789 (0):

Ankamius (0):

BBmolla (0):

Drixx (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

hebichan (0):

Human Sequencer (0):

Kokichi Oma (0):

Myloninja13 (0):

Nico Robin (0):

Nosferatu (0):

randomidget (0):

Shiro (0):

the worst (0):

Toranaga (0):

Not Voting (9):
Everyone Else

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-07-15 18:00:00).

Frozen Angel is on V/LA for (expired on 2018-07-10 23:57:00)
Nancy Drew 39 is on V/LA for (expired on 2018-07-14 00:00:00)

Abilities Available for Acquisition

BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LEAGUE OF ALISAE

Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Siren's Call:
Target another player. That player's actions will be redirected to target you instead of their original target until the next Night Phase.

INFINITECH STANDARD

Enhanced Hearing:
Target another player. You will learn if any actions were performed on that player during the current Night Phase.
Phasing:
Target another player. Any actions that target you before the next Night Phase will target them instead.
Power Mimicry:
Target another player. You will gain one use of any Superpowers they use before the end of next Day Phase. These 1-Shot Superpowers will be available to you until the end of the next Night Phase and still count against your Superpower usage.
Spiritual Mediumship:
Target a player that has died within the previous Day or Night Phase. You will have a neighborhood with that player for the following Day and Night Phase.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

ESKETIT
VOTE: cerb
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

im uh... like 20 pages behind in terms of paying proper attention to anything anyone has said instead of just skimming. maybe i'll do some reading tonight
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:40 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1029, zMuffinMan wrote:im uh... like 20 pages behind in terms of paying proper attention to anything anyone has said instead of just skimming. maybe i'll do some reading tonight
#me
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:42 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

Oh dear I'm 41 pages behind lol.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:38 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

this is what happens when six players out of 23 constitute more than half the thread
nah
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:41 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

v
o
t
e
:
s
t
r
i
n
g
o
f
n
u
m
b
e
r
s

while i
pretend to
do some reading
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:22 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

the most impressive thing about this game is that sando has 39 posts, not a shred of scum hunting in
any
of them and i still think he seems town

kudos, sir
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:24 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

well, cupcake is the same, but cupcake is a special case
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

For compromising i'll do anyone that i havent stated is a townread, but with preference on the people i have stated a scumread on.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:51 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

@sakura,
cerberus is most likely town
had a mild town read on brass, replace-out seemed town (almost definitely so if string of numbers is scum)

so yeah

this is my not-entirely-sorted-but-good-enough-for-D1 list, and i want to lynch upward atm (pending changes, if i get a better grasp of the people in it):

sando
ND39

nico
human sequencer

the worst
titus
bbMolla
myloninja
drixx

"why is cupcake not in that list?" - because he's probably town
"why is kokichi not in that list?" - because he's probably town

also, consider the following: getting rid of string of numbers means getting rid of the abomination that was pages 36-38

if it wasn't already good enough that he's probably scum, that should be all the incentive anyone needs to burn it with fire
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:55 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

T1: sakura, FA, chickadee, cerb, toranaga

T2: gamma, hebi, shiro, brass
T2.5: cupcake**, kokichi**
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh yeah, we also need to wait to make sure FA has chosen the people.
VOTE: Numbers
Will like you to talk about that cerb TR at some point tho.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:02 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

he's too jovial to be scum

lemme check my notes (yeah, i actually took notes up until reading pages 24 and 25 destroyed my soul)
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Ankamius »

does this mean my motivation is going to evaporate today

because I kind of want to be on point in a large for once
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:14 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

it took me two full days to get to the bottom of page 24. it broke me
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

In post 1036, Sakura Hana wrote:For compromising i'll do anyone that i havent stated is a townread, but with preference on the people i have stated a scumread on.
thanks for consolidating your reads and ideas in an easy to understand way that we can use to communicate and discuss ideas with

VOTE: numbers
nah
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:24 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

@sakura

oh yeah, nothing that's going to convince you if you already think otherwise, but i thought that post you thought was bad was actually town ( - i apparently thought it was too brazen to come from scum). made note of some other crap being townish such as , , /565, and then i stopped taking notes but i thought a couple things he wrote before i gave up trying to take notes seemed town on P24 or P25 don't remember

overall, tone of posts doesnt feel particularly serious i guess? jovial is a good word. natural-sounding? genuine? whatever

as a side note, i realised i should probably move hebi up to T1 for the alisae vote in (which was - and still is - hilarious to me) (rest of that post seems town too, though)
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I have no objection to lynching either SDPI(posting two pages of single quote responses IMMEDIATELY after someone stated they were going to be replacing out because they couldn't keep up makes you someone I expect to have a negative effect on town motivation throughout the game), or Katsuki, for similar anti-town motivations. TBH, I don't have any real objections to lynching most people because most haven't been super town...but ya know, just making it clear that those two in particular are actively acting in a fashion that doesn't help the game state.

I should probably figure out who is actually town.

I wish Drixx were actually posting. :(
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:01 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 855, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 772, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 769, 123456789 wrote:
In post 475, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 428, Katsuki wrote:I'll act as a second flavour mod since someone used a post restriction power on me that forces me to have to post a youtube vid in each post. It's rather obnoxious so I'll probably just make empty flavour posts.

VOTE: Katsuki
This is both impossible/a lie and a scum-motivated post
How exactly is it scum-motivated? Or rather, why are you jumping the gun here?
Yeah, I’m thinking what Katsuki is claiming does seem farfetched but it seems like a strange thing to make up. Perhaps, he can squeeze some game-related content into his posts, so we can be better able to sort him?

Although Katsuki isn’t beyond making fake claims as either alignment. I’ve probably only been in a handful of games where I can confidently determine a scum motivtion - straight off the bat.
responding to this rather than the intial post because it let's me get out a bit more of my logic here: maybe it was jumping the gun then but Katsuki hasn't delivered content since and I know it's possible to deliver content even by just posting pictures, as Alisae has demonstrated in the past. So yeah, it's scum motivated because it excuses a lack of content, which is definitely the case.
Actually, this post by gamma makes me want to lynch him.

I've never seen such an awkwardly worded sentence by him in all our games.

VOTE: gamma
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 1046, hebichan wrote:
In post 855, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 772, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 769, 123456789 wrote:
In post 475, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 428, Katsuki wrote:I'll act as a second flavour mod since someone used a post restriction power on me that forces me to have to post a youtube vid in each post. It's rather obnoxious so I'll probably just make empty flavour posts.

VOTE: Katsuki
This is both impossible/a lie and a scum-motivated post
How exactly is it scum-motivated? Or rather, why are you jumping the gun here?
Yeah, I’m thinking what Katsuki is claiming does seem farfetched but it seems like a strange thing to make up. Perhaps, he can squeeze some game-related content into his posts, so we can be better able to sort him?

Although Katsuki isn’t beyond making fake claims as either alignment. I’ve probably only been in a handful of games where I can confidently determine a scum motivtion - straight off the bat.
responding to this rather than the intial post because it let's me get out a bit more of my logic here: maybe it was jumping the gun then but Katsuki hasn't delivered content since and I know it's possible to deliver content even by just posting pictures, as Alisae has demonstrated in the past. So yeah, it's scum motivated because it excuses a lack of content, which is definitely the case.
Actually, this post by gamma makes me want to lynch him.

I've never seen such an awkwardly worded sentence by him in all our games.

VOTE: gamma
Interesting.

Had he said something like "I can see scum doing this because it excuses a lack of content", would you accept the statement? That is, do you accept the premise of the statement, but doubt it's sincerity because it sounds contrived?
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:18 am

Post by hebichan »

It's not what he said that's pinging me, its how he said it, as if he's justifying everything he's saying a few times over.

If he typed it like you did, I wouldn't have a huge issue with it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Numbers

Still need to compare professed leadership votes to wagons but I am highly curious about this. Numbers has done a lot of attacking but very little townreading of slots.

Numbers flip would suggest Tog's alignment as well.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”