Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:56 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1048, zMuffinMan wrote:i mean, sure, i don't think it's helpful or good for the game in any way. but it's far from the worst thing i've seen in a mafia game and it's not at the "how could that possibly be town?" level like cupcake is saying it is

Because I am sick and fucking tired of him taking potshots at me while sitting on the sidelines. It's bullshit and you know it.

This sumbitch has misrepresented every fucking post I've made in this game and I'm tired of him throwing on shade that he won't back up with a vote. You know who does that? Fucking scum who wanna keep their options open.

And then to sit there and call us bad players?! Like fuck him.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:57 am

Post by kuribo »

And the horse he rode in ontoo

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by kuribo »

I've even tried, I tried to back off from Dunns for the sake of cooler heads prevaili g and vote my other strongest scum read and he just can't fucking help being a dick, so he claims I got "called out"

Called out for WHAT? For voting my scumread? What the fuck is that even?

I offered him a truce and he spit in my face so obviously he's not interested in peace

One of us needs to be lynched today because this shit will continue tomorrow and the next day and the next day

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1025, DrippingGoofball wrote:kuribo (he still seems a bit off but OK)

I like to think it's my irritation at this game clouding my judgement but it's really worrying me how far apart we are on reads

Don't worry, we'll have all night to discuss it after I neighborize you.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Hey Muffin, I think camntsuki is a way better chance of hitting mafia than staeg is and would like to wagon that isntead. Staeg is bad but I'm more sure on Camntsuki

MariaR, you should join me

DGB, you should think about moving too

LLD, you owed me an unvote 500 posts ago. Give me your opinion on Camntsuki

AnonymousGhost, what do you think?

Pixie, you should abandon your "I like camntsuki because he's making fun of the mod" mentality or whatever you've got going on - I want to progress this game. Also, I don't think you're waiting on anything from me, I've given you my list and you took a look at it

Staeg, you haven't mentioned camntsuki all game. The reality is you can vote them and join this new wagon or you can be lynched yourself, I'd rather lynch scum than bad town but it's your call, but I'm not getting lynched over you and your push is gross.

Also note that camntsuki goes from trolling to trying to make a case - not sure if it's because there's like 5 people who are willing to go on him or because staeg wagon is picking up more steam than mine

Feysal/Nacho/Espeonage, thoughts on Camntsuki?

I step away from the game for a day and it completely stops progressing, half the content is kuribo/camntsuki whining about how I'm making the game toxic. Let's go people!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1042, thepixiecollective wrote:I agree that dunns has done zero gamesolving for several pages now
My question is, is this a by-product of being under attack? You guys know him better than me.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Camntsuki is firmly in my Null pile, but borderlines into the "fuck that effort of trying to decode what they're saying" merely because most of their posts are all in CAPS (which I almost always interpret is an ATE at first glance and thus skim over it).

My bad, I know. /shrug/

I think what Muffin has pointed out in is worth fact checking - both the sheeping and the seemingly dissonance that's going on there - I'm going to do so later. Beyond that, I'm ambivalent to Camntsuki and their alignment.

They're kinda in that mind-spot where I've slotted them as "I'll deal with this later". Not the best place to be in terms of shorting their alignment. :thinks:

On a more personal level related to Camntsuki is that logic poke into DGB's scum read on me in . I can't remember if they've ever mentioned me before that and I want to know if that logic poke goes beyond a logic poke.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

FYI... we have
5 days left
before the lynch deadline hits.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1055, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1042, thepixiecollective wrote:I agree that dunns has done zero gamesolving for several pages now
My question is, is this a by-product of being under attack? You guys know him better than me.
I don't even think it's true, I've been solving, people just don't like my solutions.. I stopped posting for 1 day/1 page so i wasn't spamming the thread

Like if you go back and read my content I just explained a bunch of reads and gave a list of reads when asked and I'm trying to switch the lynch right now - what does solving look like?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1056, AnonymousGhost wrote:On a more personal level related to Camntsuki is that logic poke into DGB's scum read on me in 1039. I can't remember if they've ever mentioned me before that and I want to know if that logic poke goes beyond a logic poke.
Just checked with a ctrl + f and their only mention of you before that was when they voted you, unless they referred to you in another way
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Sorry if you can't see that in MafSilver or MafSepia.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 1059, Dunnstral wrote:Just checked with a ctrl + f and their only mention of you before that was when they voted you, unless they referred to you in another way
oh okay. :3

That was easier than I thought~

ha~

nah.

I'll go over their ISO again with "Casper" just in case.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1052, kuribo wrote:I offered him a truce and he spit in my face so obviously he's not interested in peace
Not remotely true

I'd like you to stop attacking me, I was looking at your post from a game standpoint and your hop onto staeg did look suspect at the time, I talked about how Camntsuki was gaining traction and you joined the higher wagon you barely talked about
AnonymousGhost wrote: I'll go over their ISO again with "Casper" just in case.
Tried that too, they never called you that
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Like DGB, do you really agree that I've "done zero gamesolving" if you take a quick look at my iso? Don't just believe what they're saying
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1062, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1052, kuribo wrote:I offered him a truce and he spit in my face so obviously he's not interested in peace
Not remotely true

I'd like you to stop attacking me, I was looking at your post from a game standpoint and your hop onto staeg did look suspect at the time, I talked about how Camntsuki was gaining traction and you joined the higher wagon you barely talked about
AnonymousGhost wrote: I'll go over their ISO again with "Casper" just in case.
Tried that too, they never called you that

Except as I pointed out several times, I'm also scum reading Staeg, and it's disingenuous to act as if that's not the case.

It's also notable that you're now defending Staeg, despite your earlier assertion that I've never explained why I believe you to be buddies. (Also false)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I like a Staeg lynch.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 994, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 987, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 970, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 969, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 953, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 927, Kokichi Oma wrote:Are you intentionally trying to play differently this game Maria? Be honest.
differently from what?
Than how she plays as town. She doesn't make those posts as town. Which is why I asked
really?

from my limited experience with her she certainly does not make those posts as scum :neutral:
Lucky for you, my experience isn't limited
oh good!

so no probs pointing to the games that you are referencing? thnx
Too lazy, but literally any game we've been in, which is a lot. I think I've been wrong on her once and it was because she was SK.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1000, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 992, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why is Staeg still voting me from before I even knew my role?
I think your V/LA is over (?). What do you know so far? How much of the thread have you read?
Catching up is hard, but I've just given a few reads. Did you not see it?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1022, zMuffinMan wrote:not a huge fan of kokichi's maria vote. still waiting on him to write any game-relevant content. don't really have a scum read on him but would not be sad to see a vig take him out
This post = 0 sense. I've posted game related content. The fact that you're ignoring it makes me think you're just trying to push shade. What's the difference between this game and my game in the FakeGod game where you TR me?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Makes 0 sense because I just got off VLA and when I got off I started posting reads. I've already stated why Meta is a reason I've scumread Maria.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Actually I was wrong on Maria twice, once when she jailed vig as town was another. :/
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

But, I think besides that i've been right. IT COULD be just she's trying to play differently so that's why I said I'd give it some time.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Nos is actiing different to what I'm used to. I don't think he's being accurate when he says his posting was this in depth in the FakeGod game, because I don't think it was.

I don't like Muffin shading on me, when he hasn't given a reason to scumread me or tell me what he thinks is different between this game and the last game where we were both town in.

Staeg I could see myself voting, but that was from something early on, so it's not really a strong read.

I can't say I have many townreads right now, so I'll look for some later
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh wait, I just remembered I townread Espeonage earlier for meta reasons. Seems similar to a previous game he was town in.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll post more tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”