Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Wraith »

voting is for squares
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 177, Firebringer wrote:Are there any candidates that represent shit posters?
me, but participating in elections is lame
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Wraith »

Join Shit Posting Party

Basically just going to wait until the flood of initial activity subsides and I can read the thread in peace.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Wraith »

Me when a player makes eight posts in five minutes

Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 312, Tazaro wrote:
In post 310, FIGHTING DREAMERS wrote: Who's pinging you in theme park?
**Froths at the mouth** Just give all the Theme Park denizens a silver star on their shirt and shoot whoever steps out of line
oi don't you dare make me form a violent communist paramilitary to defend our neighborhood
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 316, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Mod I am sorry, I am very confused with the mechanics of this game. I am sorry i am doing this to you but please kindly replace me out. I will fail if i play this. And I owe you for this.
Apologies all.
It's Kingmaker but with organically-formed voter blocs and gerrymandering mechanics for scum
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 365, Tazaro wrote:Scum is scum, you Theme Park underclassian.
sharpens knives
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 449, Ruby Red wrote:md i know one way or another everyone in the game except tazaro and wraith
Ah yes, my favorite way of being perceived IRL - completely invisible and entirely inscrutable.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Wraith »

Also, perpetually angry.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 506, Firebringer wrote:What’s stressing you out in college?
(((Cultural Marxist))) indoctrination, obviously.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Wraith »

Okay, I promise not to bring politics into
Gerrymandering Shadow Government Democracy
Mafia
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Wraith »

On the subject of politics, we desperately need to redistribute the means of shitposting.

It is a fundamental aspect of human dignity that all posters have access to the means of shitposting.

Furthermore, I take the initiative by putting this principle forward as a fundamental principle of the Shitposting Party. We hereby vow to ensure the access of all players to the means of shitposting.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Wraith »

True political liberty cannot be achieved until the masses of posters unite as a common front to enact the revolutionary overthrow of moderator tyranny. I present ten basic planks of this doctrine, which I outline in my formal work entitled
The Shitposting Manifesto
:
1. Abolition of property in threads and application of all posting fees to public purposes
2. A heavy progressive or graduated moderation tax
3. Abolition of all right of repost inheritance
4. Confiscation of the property of all lurkers, flakers, and banned users
5. Centralization of permissions in the hands of the admins, by means of an internet-wide archive with exclusive monopoly of granting of permissions
6. Centralization of internet service provision in the hands of internet-wide archive
7. Extension of PCs and instruments of posting owned by the internet; the bringing into cultivation of waste domains, and the improvement of internet domains generally in accordance with a common plan
8. Equal obligation of all to post
9. Combination of posting with scumhunting; gradual abolition of the distinction between lurker and power-user, by a more equable distribution of posting quotas over the forum
10. Free education for all posters in wikis. Abolition of child-posting in its present form. Combination of education with posting, etc.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:56 am

Post by Wraith »

As usual the government is trying to have an inconvenient agitator killed. I bet spies are reading my PMs right now.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Wraith »

wheme's - A party who's fundemental tenet is shitposting is just meh and like I think we can do better.
This is violence
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Wraith »

We are all behind our wise leader WhemeStar
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Wraith »

/And WhemeStar, our Leader/
/With faith in the people/
/Inspired us to build up the land that we love/
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Wraith »

I'm not sure exactly what you are meaning by "inconvenient agitator".
Oh man, I've got to keep this up. This is beautiful.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 636, Ausuka wrote:If you oppose fighting dreamers you should just vote for ruby.
We're splitting this fucking vote and you are going to like it
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 695, Firebringer wrote:Those that didn’t vote whemestar will be purged from the game
No mercy will be shown to enemies of the dictatorship of the postetariat
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 734, FIGHTING DREAMERS wrote:
In post 718, mutantdevle wrote:I'm inclined to believe Mylo so, for me, there is at least 1 scum in {Edosurist, Tazaro, Hebichan}.
gut screams Hebichan but God am I bad at reading Hebichan
Don't think Tazaro is scum here
Edo is looking lynchable

So is Wraith btw
No amount of state repression will destroy the dream of the shitposter's paradise
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:27 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 786, Firebringer wrote:I am planning on assasinating this president.
they don't represent the shit posters voice at all, and they won't concede to our demands.
are you a bad enough dude to assassinate the president?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Wraith »

Love too replace out when I'm the fucking King in Kingmaker
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 843, the worst wrote:
In post 842, Wraith wrote:Love too replace out when I'm the fucking King in Kingmaker
+10000 policy lust for paying no attention but also this is townposting
My first thought immediately after making that alt was that FD was your alt, but my second thought was that you were a hydra head
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 849, the worst wrote:from someone who doesn't really believe in townslips I'm going to treat it as an interim townslip

if you were me who would you kill today?
I really haven't been reading closely, just legitimately shitposting. Though I was planning to actually read the thread over the weekend should circumstances allow.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 851, the worst wrote:wheme currently tops my policylust list
No.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 868, Tazaro wrote:
In post 865, WhemeStar wrote:Xd nah everyone wants Edo dead you just stallin
Get it? Huh? Lulz
wtf i love the worst now
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Wraith »

I only managed to get about halfway through a catch-up.

However as far as I am concerned Tazaro, Hebi, and Ruby are marked for death until one flips scum. Starting with Tazaro.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 1081, 123456789 wrote:We have a quasi-guilty on Hebi.
Is this solely because she lied about her voter fraud? Or did I miss something else?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Wraith »

Okay, Hebi is scum and so is The Worst
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Wraith »

Yes the people who think Hebichan are town 100% need to elaborate because everything about her conduct WRT voting screams "I'm fucking scum"

"I committed voter fraud for someone not in my own fucking party when I could have secured a fraudulent majority for my party instead and that guy got elected and executed town and I did it for
reactions
" is one of the scummiest fucking fakeclaims I have ever read in my life.

Also I would like to point out that the Shit Posting Party - which previously had a lockdown majority in the largest district - has been deliberately split up into completely separate districts and thus entirely neutered.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Wraith »

Oh and she lied about it too, I forgot to add that
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Wraith »

Going into night with the reveal that Edo was telling the truth and that two players had voted fraudulently, I became convinced that my initial suspicions that my party had at least 1 scum in it were validated, as Mylo could have been implicated.

But that it's abundantly clear at this point that it's Hebi and Tazaro who are the frauds, combined with how whoever gerrymandered last night has 100% deliberately tried to marginalized the SPP, I am now convinced that at the least WhemeStar and Mylo are town, if not everyone in this party.

I don't trust The Worst one iota and will not abide them being elected president again. I now consider voting for The Worst a scumclaim.

PREDIT:

Putting individual members of the SPP in different districts means our votes are de facto meaningless today because by default any two other players affiliated with another party can just outvote us. Controlling at least one district meant we could at least contest elections in a meaningful way by forcing ties. Now we can't do anything.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Wraith »

Dear god you are such scum, like the only way you don't get how that works is if you're trying to feign ignorance of the mechanics.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Wraith »

Look at the fucking placements and affiliations
In post 1044, jjh927 wrote:
The districts for day 2 are as follows:

Central Park

123456789 (SNKP)
Firebringer (SPP)
Invisibility (SNKP)
Ausuka (LSDOP)

Mayfair Club

ofrhz (I)
Not Known 15 (I)
Ruby Red (LSDOP)

Turns out I'm an idiot lol.

Hebichan (LSDOP) (
Committed Fraud for The Worst
)
Myloninja13 (SPP)
skitter30 (I)
Aronis (I)

Coney Island

Ruby Red (LSDOP)
Wraith (SPP)
Blind Bandits (LSDOP)

Theme Park

the worst (SNKP)
Tazaro (SNKP) (BMP) (
)
mutantdevle (I)
Whemestar (SPP)

The party allegiances as of the start of day are as follows:

Party allegiances:

Party NameParty LeaderOther Members
SNK☆TUFATMLIOSPFIGHTING DREAMERS123456789; Tazaro; Invisibility
Lynch Scum Day One PartyRuby RedAusuka; Blind Bandits; hebichan
mutante Partymutantdevle
Better Voting PartyNot Known 15
Shit Posting PartyWhemestarMyloninja13; Wraith; Firebringer
Unaligned-----ofrhz; skitter30; Aronis

The campaigning phase of day 2 has begun and shall end in (expired on 2018-07-03 19:20:00).
This arrangement makes it
highly likely
that an SNKP candidate will win again. I think this is strong proof that SNKP is compromised.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Wraith »

If I need to spell it out: SNKP has Central Park and Theme Park effectively locked down; LSDOP has Coney Island locked down. The only toss-ups are New York and Mayfair Club, full of unaffiliated voters, which can easily go either way.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 1137, hebichan wrote:You're also ignoring the party aronis made today.
Missed that, I thought that was Tazaro
In post 1134, Wraith wrote:Look at the fucking placements and affiliations
In post 1044, jjh927 wrote:
The districts for day 2 are as follows:

Central Park

123456789 (SNKP)
Firebringer (SPP)
Invisibility (SNKP)
Ausuka (LSDOP)

Mayfair Club

ofrhz (I)
Not Known 15 (I)
Ruby Red (LSDOP)

Turns out I'm an idiot lol.

Hebichan (LSDOP) (
)
Myloninja13 (SPP)
skitter30 (I)
Aronis (BMP)

Coney Island

Ruby Red (LSDOP)
Wraith (SPP)
Blind Bandits (LSDOP)

Theme Park

the worst (SNKP)
Tazaro (SNKP)/(BMP) (
)
mutantdevle (I)
Whemestar (SPP)

The party allegiances as of the start of day are as follows:

Party allegiances:

Party NameParty LeaderOther Members
SNK☆TUFATMLIOSPFIGHTING DREAMERS123456789; Tazaro; Invisibility
Lynch Scum Day One PartyRuby RedAusuka; Blind Bandits; hebichan
mutante Partymutantdevle
Better Voting PartyNot Known 15
Shit Posting PartyWhemestarMyloninja13; Wraith; Firebringer
Unaligned-----ofrhz; skitter30; Aronis

The campaigning phase of day 2 has begun and shall end in (expired on 2018-07-03 19:20:00).
This arrangement makes it
highly likely
that an SNKP candidate will win again. I think this is strong proof that SNKP is compromised.

It doesn't change much.

Firstly, it's exceedingly obvious that Tazaro was the second fraud voter. Since you admit to splitting your fraudulent vote (which is in itself completely inexplicable and arguably the scummiest aspect of your claim) that means the other fraudulent voter
also
committed their fraud to vote for The Worst. Since Tazaro was a member of SNKP at the time, he is the go-to suspect. My suspicion of Tazaro is further stoked by how he was fixated on viewing the Theme Park District as a lynch pool for no apparent reason, apparently in all seriousness. And must I remind you all, Theme Park was the stronghold of SPP yesterday.

Secondly, I think the dynamics of the gerrymandering, which was orchestrated by the scum, make it
exceedingly
clear that SPP is a town party, and the scum are seeking to marginalize us. They are quite overtly attempting to make today's election a two-horse race between SNKP (whose members have
been proven to have committed multiple acts of voter fraud to elect their man (!!!)
and whose president executed a townie) and LSDOP. Therefore, I trust neither.

I urge the town to vote for the SPP candidate.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Wraith »

Forgot Ircher is for mutant's party now.

Still doesn't change much and I don't trust it either.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Wraith »

You are such fucking scum
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 1215, Tazaro wrote:
In post 1214, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1209, Tazaro wrote:
In post 1173, Tazaro wrote:I hereby have two things to proceed to pucker up into a monumental megaphone and claim to the clammy, sweaty seated awaiting audience ...
Engage.
If either of you had spoken up about your double votes yesterday then we would have known there was 2 double votes sooner and Edosurist wouldn't have had to die. We are now in a situation where your actions have caused us to misslynch a townie and each of you are now heavily due policy lynches that could probably be spent better elsewhere
A couple of things. How many times was it said that the problem was if someone double voted at all?--It was said over and over again, and, so, it's kind of a waste of further breath to now insert that if there were actually MORE people who double voted then one of those people in particular (Edosurist, you say) would have been saved. All this stuff about double voting is bad, and it's a scum claim and stuff. And now turn it around and say if it WERE claimed it would have been Edosurist's salvation?
I did not mislynch a townie; you guys DID with your insistence that "oh no" someone double voted or did not vote or whatnot is a problem. No it's not. We don't all walk in lockstep. And the double voting thing was made such an issue and therefore Edosurist had to die was such a dumb move.
Oh, and don't even talk about "policy lynches" in the same breath of saying that an innocent townie was lynched. The policy lynch of me would kill an innocent townie. What is then the point of saying "policy lynch" anyway when the "policy lynch" of Edosurist happened? And the only ones who don't have responsibility for him dying is those who didn't support his lynch. Imagine that.
So what is it going to be--is there a soft insinuation that I deserve to die because I have the guilt of double voting? Wasn't that the very problem that was risen as a specter over Edosurist?|
And can we drop the lining up of lynches to find the double voter. At least we can end that now
In post 1219, Tazaro wrote:Edosurist is enough proof that it embroiled the wrong people. And NO I did not double vote as a way to be consistent at defending myself from Edosurist and myself from future criticism. I am not a foreseer of the future. Edosurist's lynch was a left turn to me, and I think my posting day one made that clear.
Just to clarify the biggest reason I think Tazaro is scum, is because he's essentially making the argument here of, "I didn't doublevote yesterday, but if I did it wouldn't even be scummy. Also it's everyone else's fault because they supported the mislynch."

Similar to how hebichan is scum for doublevoting, lying about it, and then flailing today about how "actually it was a gambit for reactions"
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Wraith »

I've also been fairly convinced by the evidence that The Worst is conftown. I still do not trust his party, however.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Wraith »

I also feel I must state that Hebi is absolutely a lynch priority over Tazaro.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Wraith »

Disagree on Not Known 15
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Wraith »

Hebi is at least a safe lynch today if all else fails
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Wraith »

WhemeStar's revelations have done nothing to shake my faith in our great leader and his vision
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 1457, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1452, Wraith wrote:WhemeStar's revelations have done nothing to shake my faith in our great leader and his vision
Not even his third party claim?
“Crowned heads, wealth and privilege may well tremble should ever again the Town and Third Party unite!"
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 1462, Myloninja13 wrote:Okay, sorry Wheme but I'm voting myself here. Don't worry, I still trust and love the Poop Posting Party but I kinda just ahhhhh at your claim...
FACTIONALISTS WILL BE PURGED
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Wraith »

Weighing whether I should consider a Tazaro vote a scumclaim
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Wraith »

If we're not lynching Hebi I insist we lynch Tazaro
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Wraith »

Not buying this
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 1627, Tazaro wrote:Here is another thing that I didn't admit at first: I voted for Fighting Dreamers/the worst because I somehow had a fantasy about their being scum that would bus.
Lynch this with fire
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Wraith »

So I'm completely lost at this point as IRL stuff has been keeping me from paying sufficient attention to keep up.

Also
V/LA from tomorrow until Sunday
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Wraith »

/replace out

Too far behind now and I am increasingly losing time to dedicate here
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”