skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #538 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:58 am

Post by skitter30 »

Hi!

I finished finals so I have time to play this now! I shall get around to reading this soon. Also I'm semi v/la this weekend specifically because I'm graduating, but I should have lots more time come Monday!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #557 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:19 am

Post by skitter30 »

Going to spoil this:

Spoiler: pages 1-3
Page 1

Ruby Red - I know who she is and I'm pretty sure this isn't her scum meta? I almost always misread her but I'm pretty sure she doesn't start the game like this as scum.

Page2

Fighting Dreamers - reading the RANDOM CAPITALIZATION is a pain, but I like the party tenets. From her opening, I think that ruby is more likely than not town but I don't see her defining an actionable way of achieving her campaign promise of 'day1 scum lynch', whereas Dreamers are explaining how they want to run the party and use it to find scum.

Mutant - feels kinda LAMIST imo. Like you're inherently in a conflict over who gets to become president, and you're appealing to her to work with you 'for the benefit of town'- how does one do that in this context? It feels like a nice thing to say but I'm not really sure what you were expecting from her in response there.

Page3
Mutant - - Actually I take that back, that's a lot more nuanced than the previous post. Do you really think that people would try to lynch political opponents over scum though? I think that most people are probably cognizant of the fact that the goal of the game is to lynch scum and not opposing candidates. Or at least, I wouldn't vote someone to be president if they were planning on murdering their political opponents just because they oppose them, as that doesn't help win the game. I think that people probably wouldn't run on that platform because it wouldn't get them elected.

Fighting dreamers - - wait, why is invisibility townreading you a good reason to join your party? Do they have a good track record of reading you?

Mutant - - I like the nonchalance of shrugging off the scumread

NK15 - - I think that theoretically I like this idea. I think that implementing it practically is difficult, as people presumably joined the game in order to enjoy the gerrymandering/voting mechanics, and wouldn't want to use them to turn the game into a proxy for a regular mafia game. Also I think that town is a lot more likely to lol-deviate from the stated plan than scum because scum would be hyper-cognizant of doing something that makes them look sketchy when the 'sketchy' things are delineated so clearly, and town would just do whatever they want (and sometimes do it just to spite the rules).

Spoiler: pages 4-5
Page 4
NK15 - - I think this plan (and this post) comes from town though? I don't think that scum demands that everyone follows the rules that he laid like this; it's too confrontational imo given that I don't think most people would be interested in going along with it. Like he's just laying down what he expects to happen when it probably just won't so it exhibits a certain cluelessness of the gamestate that I feel like scumpartners would probably try to correct (or point out to him before he embarked on this plan)

mutant - - lol that's like what I was thinking basically wrt to the restriction thing and the limitations of this plan. I don't know if mafia effectively always have a double vote - election results by district are posted and we ought to be able to piece together pools of players who committed voter fraud across multiple elections, which would enable us to try to figure out who tried to unduly influence the election. Also agree wrt discussion pre-hammer

Ruby - how are you proposing finding the scum you want to lynch day1? Like, who are they? What happens if you don't find them? I'm not sure

mutant - kinda townread this too. And and and honestly just like most of his posts from that page.

ausuksa - - not sure if it's such a great idea to let one person decide the lynch; by placing my trust in the president like that, I'm trusting them to a) be town and b) have good reads c) have reads that align with my own. I'm liking the parties that support having discussion-based lynches.

Page5
hebichain - - I feel like district distribution is inherently WIFOM-y and that we ought not read too much into it. I also feel like scum are more likely to emphasize such things because they are intimately familiar with that part of the (complex) ruleset. and wrt - like your whole analysis is based on what scum 'probably' does, but honestly that's just guesswork and there's no way of knowing that's what scum *actually* did. I'm not going to read too much into district distribution, and especially not day1, when there's only one datapoint.

invisibility - - Not sure why they'd deliberately create districts they think are unwinnable.

People I've played with (Eh, this is irrelevant for now since I wasn't here n0 but I guess I'll put it in for later days)
1. fighting dreamers - played with the duck a few times <3 , never with the anime person
3. firebringer - once
4. iconeum - played with twice I think
8. mylo - once
13. ruby red - a few times
15. nk15 - once, but they repped out early day1 iirc
18. whemestar - once

Spoiler: pages 6-9
Page6-8

duckling - I really don't think that proposal NK15's comes from scum tbh. Like I get why you think it's LAMIST but I don't think that proposal gets past partners because it's so out of tune with the gamestate.

mylo - I'm kinda soulreading mylo as town. He's feels kinda different from splattoon and less uncertain and self-conscious and more ... care-free is a good word.

I'm just going to ignore the third party claims from wheme/firebringer for now; from what I've seen in the past they both seem the type to lolclaim that

invisibility - - you do realize you wrote , right? Actually Ircher/numbers dude follows up on that and asks why he's getting scumpings from that post but didn't bother to check the post in question apparently because he doesn't point that out? That kinda feels to me like he's asking questions to look busy without actually caring about what they're about.

Page 9

tazaro - - not loving this attitude towards picking a candidate. it's kinda low-effort and an inane reason to support someone. I would kinda treat this post as a meme except you actually went through with that on that reasoning. Not really sure why the duck likes this.

rubyred - - the reaction to being scumread feels kinda aggressive to me.

aronis - I'd like to hear more about your plan to 'operate this nation more efficiently'

ausuka - - I kinda want the president ot have a higher level of accountability; I wouldn't really be satisfied with someone who passes the bar of 'not being a VI and probably won't use it to herovig'. Like I would *not* be OK with mylo as prez even if I think that they're more likely than not town. Also why are you scumreading mylo? I kinda don't think that the posts on this page from him come from scum!him given splatoon

OK I got up to page 9; I'll continue this probably tomorrow night.

townlean: mylo, mutant, nk15, ruby red in roughly that order
scumlean: hebichan, 123, tazaro
Not sure: duckling hydra; need to interact with the duckling probably. Like I like the party itself and the tenets they proposed but I'm not sure if I actually townread the slot.

Everyone else I don't feel like I have good feel for yet
In post 541, Aronis wrote:
In post 538, skitter30 wrote:Hi!

I finished finals so I have time to play this now! I shall get around to reading this soon. Also I'm semi v/la this weekend specifically because I'm graduating, but I should have lots more time come Monday!
Congratulations on graduating.

What political party are you gonna join?
tyty and ausuka too!

wrt parties, thoughts as of where I'm up to:
mutant - I probably townread him the most of the candidates but I don't think that his party is particularly tenable; I don't think that he is going to be president, and I'd rather support someone I townread + I think can become president

nk15 - I townread but I disagree with the tenets of the party and like he's never becoming president on that campaign

anime hydra - I don't know if I particularly townread them but I like the tenets of their party, and like their strategies for sorting people and looking for scum, and like that they want input from others when making their decision.

rubyred - I think her opener + aggressive campaigning probably doesn't come from scum her but like ... she's running on a slogan basically. I'm not sure how she's going to fulfill her promise, or what happens if she fails to do so.

wheme's - A party who's fundemental tenet is shitposting is just meh and like I think we can do better.

or tldr: probably fighting dreamers, maybe ruby.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #558 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:19 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 556, mutantdevle wrote:Personally, I'd encourage anyone who doesn't like any of the current parties to form their own. Not for campaigning though.

2 benefits I can list off the top of my head is that you get a PT to document your thoughts and if any PRs decide to out information using the crier ability then the more party leaders we have the harder it will be for scum to work out who sent it.
I think most mods would probably give you a PT if you asked for one but that's a really good point wrt PR results actually.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #613 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by skitter30 »

OK thoughts on things from where I left off through where I repped in:

Spoiler:
-> taz, - I don't understand why you want to disqualify him. Unless you're just like anti-nomming him? Like I agree with you he ought not be president but like ... I don't think that's happening anyways. Also I'm a little bit suspicious of people pushing NK15 because, yes, on the surface his party seems kinda out-there and incongruent to actual game mechanics, but like, I don't think that comes from scum here really. It reads more like town being clueless than scum trying to push an agenda because like that agenda is like literally never happening.

-> wrt wheme claiming mason, I'm going to assume that's fake given that he already claimed 3rd party. I don't really have a read on his alignment but I don't think he should be president like ever here, even if he's town

-> wrt ircher, - @duckling hydra: how well can the two of you read 123? @123: if one half of the hydra majorly fooled you in that open, I'm a little confused on why you're trusting in your ability to read them? Point 5 from this post is kinda pinging me

-> wraith, : :igmeou:

-> taz, - I think you're conflating being anti-town with being scum. Like I'm not sure why you're going after wheme just because you don't think he'll make smart decisions; I really don't think he becomes president here like ever unless the whole game collectively derps, or unless there's some major voting fraud happening. Like I feel like you're fixating on his elgibility to be a candidate when he almost for sure won't be in this gamestate. I'm not sure why you're focusing on that over a) deciding who you *do* want to be candidate and/or promoting them or b) finding scum.

Also this post kinda throws shade on an entire district as a whole (the largest one at that) without actually calling any of them in particular scum since you seem to be a cool with a lynch on like any of them.

I legit have no idea what taz is going on about ~page 13

@taz: can you clarify why you like fighting dreamers best?

-> @wraith and firebringer: what are your thoughts wrt fighting dreamers hydra?

-> ruby, wrt - I kinda dislike that you're running on a platform of 'lynching scum day one' when you're kinda evading the question of who'd you kill when asked.

-> taz are you just proposing a general policy lynch on like the entire Theme Park district?

-> fighting dreamers, - I mean, she also lolfaked a guilty day2 as town and was wrong

-> I'm pretty sure that lol-changing-district-name thing doesn't come from scum!mylo

-> not really sure why people are resistant to answering mutant's question wrt who they played with before

-> taz are you like just trying to reach an arbitrary post count each day or something?

-> not sure how I feel about wheme telling mylo to fake-claim mason with him in the party PT

-> I think that district placement is inherently WIFOM-y and that any analysis is going to be based on assumptions that we don't know are true so I'm just not going to read too much into it

-> ausuka, - I really, really, really don't think mylo is scum here. He just feels super different to splatoon to me. He's active lurking, yes, but he's *present* and lolposting and is much more carefree than in splatoon. We couldn't get him to post like *anything* there. I just can't imagine splatoon!mylo popping in to lolchange the name of his district.

-> ausuka, - I'm not really sure why you think the crier mechanic has anything to do with a lie detector?

- mutant on page 21 - I think he's probably town? don't really think he gets that pissed at fire as scum, since scum!him ultimately has no reason to actually *care* about the setup-spec thing he's doing.

OK, after I repped in:

hebichan, - ok, who specifically do you think might be trying to do that?
In post 562, Invisibility wrote:Skitter I was talking about the player 123456789
Whoops, I very badly misread that convo lol

ruby, - I guess my point is that you're promising to lynch scum but I don't really know who you think is scum atm; I didn't really like that you didn't answer aronis when he asked you who would hammer given that you're literally running on that. Like I want to support someone I think is likely to win the presidency + town + competent + has reads that semi-align with my own (or failing that, isn't going to kill someone I majorly townread) and while I think you're competant in a general sense, I don't know specifically what you want to do here.
In post 606, 123456789 wrote:Is this really the only reason why you have me at a scumlean or was there something else in those first 9 pages?
It was just that from those 9 pages; it looked to me like invisibility was referencing a post (that he had written) that you didn't go back and check so it looked like you were just asking inane questions that you didn't actually care about. I didn't put together that he meant you cuz I've been thinking of you as 'ircher' or 'numbers dude' in my head.

Can you talk a bit more about your FD read? I was kinda following 724 and weren't you townreading SIMYK there?

--

after rereading the mechanics post I don't really think joining a party if you aren't a candidate actually means anything beyond being in a PT tbh, especially since joining a party doesn't mean that you pledge your vote to that candidate or anything. Like publicly declaring to join a party doesn't actually mean anything since you can still vote for whoever you want in the actual election. I think a lot of this is basically a distraction from the actual point of the game, which is to find scum; this mechanic kinda enables people to forget that by encouraging them to focus on the campaigning thing.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #614 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Duckling, ruby, mutant, any of you guys on now?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #616 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I think I have a pretty good handle on my read of you; I'm pretty sure you're town, basing it off of splatoon. Like even this last post I just can't imagine you making as scum given that you basically lurked your way through splatoon and only posted a bit when heavily prodded by other players and the mod. You just feel a lot more *present* here than there and it just feels totally different. Like I just dont' see splatoon!you lol-changing the name of the district like that.

I want to talk to those three because I'm trying to decide whose party I should support. I townread mutant the most but I don't think he wins president here like ever; not sure if I should take his advice to start my own party.

I kinda townread ruby's opening because I'm pretty sure she doesn't start the game like that as scum but I'm a bit concerned that she hasn't been around that much since then, and that I don't really have a good feel for who her scumreads are; given that she's running on 'lynch scum day 1' I'm not sure that's a good sign. And like I literally never read her right.

I'm tending towards the duckling hydra since I like their party tenants and I think they're competant and I like that they'll take input from everyone. I don't have such a good read on them now, but I think I can get a feel for the duckling somewhat if I interact with him, which is why I wanted to know if he's online.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #618 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:44 pm

Post by skitter30 »

OK, why ruby?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #648 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 627, mutantdevle wrote:If you wanna join my party all that's in it for you is seeing what I've done so far in regards to the district placement and if you stay then you get to see how that progresses and maybe I'll share some of my private thoughts with you.

But other than that, I think you should either join SASKE & the worst or form your own party. Ruby's party's only appeal is a promise they have no realistic way of guaranteeing the delivery of, and that makes me not trust it.
I think that realistically you aren't being president this phase so I'd rather vote someone I think can win and who I think will be competant and inclusive when deciding who to hammer

I'm tending towards thinking the same way about ruby, so I think I'll probably be voting dreamers. Also wrt ruby like I'm not super confident she won't do something like lolhammer someone; she lolfaked a guilty as town last time I played with her
In post 628, Not Known 15 wrote:You should vote for me. I will ensure maximum partipiciants for all decisions and will ask everyone to give their - reasoned thoughts on lynch candidates. I will not quickhammer. I actually have given you these assurances so you can be sure that I will not do something like that. For the others... you don't have those assurances.
I mean, tbf, all the candidates I'm actually considering have said they would take input from others.
In post 629, FIGHTING DREAMERS wrote:SKITTER30!!!!!!
I'm still around. Sorry for this weekend been town with a nasty cold.
ill catch up and re engage tomorrow. Wanna see skitter's thoughts on catching up
duckling!!!!!
feel better!!!!
In post 639, Ausuka wrote:Who is scum in Ruby's party?

If FD is town I don't want them dead d1.
Yeah this is basically what I feel about dreamers; I'm not sure wrt their alignment but like there's no way I want them gone day1 cuz if they're town they'll be a really big asset; I think that voting in wheme today is a really, really, really bad idea tbh
In post 640, 123456789 wrote:The idea isn't that I trust my ability to read them NOW but more as to LATER.
I wasn't *super* following that game except for when math decided I was someone's alt, so you're saying that you got them later there and that you think you'll be able to figure them out later on here?
In post 646, Firebringer wrote:the whole shit posting party needs to vote whemestar.
if ur not in the shit posting party u should still vote whemestar
fire, what do you think about fighting dreamers?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #687 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 652, Ruby Red wrote:my feelings are hurt

and also thisis a bullshit reason not to vote fo rme
I mean, the last time I played with you (on this alt specifically for obvious reasons) you decided to fakeclaim a guilty as town for the lolz, and after that I'm supposed to trust that you'll competently decide who to hammer because .... ?
In post 667, FIGHTING DREAMERS wrote:I think my LAMIST call was more distaste than genuinely scum indicative; currently NK15 is p well middle of my list
ruby's aggression is more likely playstyle and imo comes from annoyed town before scum
Like I get why you don't like his plan but it just feels so out there to me that I think it's more likely than not to come from town tbh
In post 670, FIGHTING DREAMERS wrote:Ausuka has a great ability to read him and is also obvtown.
ausuka, what do you think about ircher?
In post 671, FIGHTING DREAMERS wrote:I'm a bit worried by wheme like aggressively not playing the game

I feel like I'm spewing town every time I post even though I've had little energy : (
I feel like Ruby is ... slightly wildcardy? but also town? and who cares about the fact there's scum in her party if the scum in her party are obvious?
I mean, he is aggressively playing the game - he's trying to get you lynched and he's screaming his intent to do so from the rooftops. From what I've seen this kinda matches his personality? Like are you having trouble with the fact that he's so laser-minded focused on one person or that he's focusing on *you* in particular?

Who do you think the obvious scum are in ruby's party? Wheme, who do you think the obvious scum are in ruby's party?
In post 677, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 648, skitter30 wrote:I think that realistically you aren't being president this phase so I'd rather vote someone I think can win and who I think will be competant and inclusive when deciding who to hammer
Joining someone's party doesn't mean you have to vote for them. You're welcome to join my party but vote for someone more likely be elected if you want :P
That's a good point, and I'll def take that into consideration for next round!
In post 683, Edosurist wrote:There's no good reason to keep our votes secret after the totals are released, right? If not just a way to hold people accountable, it's probably the closest thing we've got to VCA.
+1

I ultiamtely voted FD
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #702 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:53 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 688, Ausuka wrote:I think that ircher is town.
ok iirc math thinks you have a really good track record at reading him, and the duckling thinks so too, so I'm fine outsourcing that to you for now.
In post 691, mutantdevle wrote:I voted skitter :P
<3
In post 692, mutantdevle wrote:If they do that we can simply look at how the votes don't reflect what's been claimed. If I'm thinking about this correctly, we'll be able to narrow down who lied to the specific district they are in. That's super valuable information. Scum aren't stupid enough to give us that level of info. Furthermore, by outing our votes it reduces the chance that scum will double vote. Because if they do, we can see which districts have unclaimed votes and know scum are in those districts.

That's assuming I'm understanding the mechanics correctly.

I'd like to think we could have everyone announce their vote before the results are revealed to minimise scum's ability to lie. But I guess that's an unrealistic expectation of the town.
If I read it correctly vote *totals* per district will be revealed, so I think we'll see something like 'Theme Park' - three for player A, two for player B, etc. And if there are more votes than players in that district, we'll know that fraud occurred in that district. So we'll like have a pool of say {size of district} players that may have committed fraud. For one election that might not be super useful, but tabulated over several we should be able to get something useful out of it imo.

I think it's a good idea to implement a policy of having people say who they voted before the end of election day.
In post 699, jjh927 wrote:
ofrhz replaces Iconeum.
ofrhz!!!!
hi hi hi!!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #758 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by skitter30 »

so to summarize:

Spoiler:
In post 709, jjh927 wrote:Central Park
skitter30: 1 vote

33% district turnout
skitter30 wins!
lol ok

given that mutant claimed this, this implies that aronis/nico didn't vote (or, at least, didn't vote for a valid player in the game)
In post 709, jjh927 wrote:Mayfair Club
Ruby Red: 1 vote
Edosurist: 1 vote
FIGHTING DREAMERS: 1 vote

100% district turnout
Ruby Red wins!
ruby claimed her vote, FD presumably voted for themselves, and ircher apparently lolvoted for edo
In post 709, jjh927 wrote:Turns out I'm an idiot lol.
FIGHTING DREAMERS: 3 votes
Ruby Red: 2 votes
Whemestar: 1 vote

120% district turnout
FIGHTING DREAMERS wins!
OK, so there's only five players in this district (edo, taz, hebichan, mylo, ruby), and six votes:
edo claimed to not vote
taz seems to be implying they voted FD ()
hebichan voted for ruby
mylo voted for wheme
ruby voted for herself.

So we have four claimed votes for six announced votes, and we're missing two FD votes. I'm guessing at least one person frauded for FD here. It doesn't really make sense for ruby to have, and I feel like mylo wouldn't really do that? And hebi voted for ruby so frauding for FD is just ???? So I guess that either taz frauded, or edo voted but lied about it, or there's some mechanic that enables people to fraud outside of their district, or hebi voted ruby but frauded for FD, or soemthing else entirely. But we need two of these things to hold true in order to explain the vote spread.
In post 709, jjh927 wrote:Coney Island
FIGHTING DREAMERS: 2 votes

67% district turnout
FIGHTING DREAMERS wins!
me and invisbility voted FD and iconeum's slot was still empty.
In post 709, jjh927 wrote:Theme Park
Whemestar: 3 votes
Ruby Red: 2 votes
Not Known 15: 1 vote

100% district turnout
Whemestar wins!
Wheme, fire, wraith voted for wraith, nk voted for himself, and I guess ausuka and blind bandits voted for ruby

--
In post 728, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 709, jjh927 wrote:
Central Park

skitter30: 1 vote

33% district turnout
skitter30 wins!
i keep looking at this and i just get so fucking mad

or maybe disappointed
lol I didn't campaign or run and I got just as many districts as you did.

--
In post 731, mutantdevle wrote:Actually, before I got, HURT: 123456789.

They have NO reason to vote Edosurist. They've barely mentioned them all game and when they have they've always disagreed with them.

Now, why 123456789 and not Edosurist who is in the double voting scum lynch pool? Well, it's still possible that Edosurist is town and this is scum trying to frame them by double voting and having an 'anonymous' vote on Edosurist hence trying to pin them as mafia. Alternatively, Edosurist IS scum with 123456789. Either way, the common link is 123456789.
I'm a little weirded out that he claims he didn't vote but his district is still missing a vote *even if he did*. Like even if he's just lying about voting there's still something fucky going on in that district.

--
In post 743, Wraith wrote:No amount of state repression will destroy the dream of the shitposter's paradise
I feel like you're just kinda like *being* and it's almost like absolving yourself of doing anything useful by pushing a shitposting platform. (p-edit, firebringer too, although from what I know of him that's kinda inline with his personality in general)

what are your thoughts on dreamers?

--
In post 753, 123456789 wrote:Eh, it wasn't completely random. Some people had a more likely chance of being selected than others. And some people (like Wheme and Tazaro) didn't make the list at all because I thought they would be really bad presidents. (Like, really really bad.)
I mean, did you think that edo had a chance of getting it? Why do you think edo would have been a better president than, say, wheme or taz?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #788 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 759, 123456789 wrote:
In post 758, skitter30 wrote:I mean, did you think that edo had a chance of getting it? Why do you think edo would have been a better president than, say, wheme or taz?
It was more or less me not paying too much attn to Edo. As far as to getting it, no, I didn't think it likely.

Wheme is too busy having fun versus actually getting scum lynched. That makes for a bad president.
Tazaro was being kinda crazy earlier in the game, and that makes me uncomfortable in trusting a vote in their hands; they seemed like the kind of people that would impulsively lynch someone just for disagreeing with them or having a playstyle that irritates them; i.e.: for policy reasons and policy reasons alone.
Yes, I largely agree with you on wheme and taz; I guess I'm just confused why you picked edo out of everyone. Like in this game we can't really vote who to lynch; we can only vote who the prez is who will then vote who to lynch, and like, voting edo yesterday almost feels like a waste to a vote to me, especially in a district that's like totally up for grabs.

Like I guess I just don't get why you think voting edo may have been a better option; if you really wanted to force a tie why not vote mutant or nk15 or something to at least like utilize your vote?

--
In post 764, Blind Bandits wrote:U didnt say who the scum in rubys party is

because it isnt ausuka or nicorobin or hebi or us
why on hebi and nico?

--
In post 774, mutantdevle wrote:Well, Edo's comments are blatantly lying. Unless, of course, there are 2 mafias amongst the rest of them, both of who voted twice, one of which voted for 2 different people. <-- yeah that doesn't seem likely at all.

@Edo, why are you lying to us?
These are my thoughts:
In post 758, skitter30 wrote:OK, so there's only five players in this district (edo, taz, hebichan, mylo, ruby), and six votes:
edo claimed to not vote
taz seems to be implying they voted FD (742)
hebichan voted for ruby
mylo voted for wheme
ruby voted for herself.

So we have four claimed votes for six announced votes, and we're missing two FD votes. I'm guessing at least one person frauded for FD here. It doesn't really make sense for ruby to have, and I feel like mylo wouldn't really do that? And hebi voted for ruby so frauding for FD is just ???? So I guess that either taz frauded, or edo voted but lied about it, or there's some mechanic that enables people to fraud outside of their district, or soemthing else entirely. But we need two of these things to hold true in order to explain the vote spread.
I'm really confused why he's claiming not to vote when it's kinda apparent that something weird happened here, even if *he did* vote. Like he's either telling the truth, in which case we're missing two votes, or he's lying about voting for FD, in which case we're missing one. I just don't get what benefit he has to lie about not voting at all given that the district is weird even if he's telling the truth.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #804 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:45 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 794, FIGHTING DREAMERS wrote:@skitter30, dayplay and fraud together : who would you put down today?
People within the 'possible fraud'/lolvoters group:

edo - they said they didn't vote when the vote totals clearly indicated that something fucky happened there, and that they literally haven't said a word since.

ircher - given the edo stuff, I'm a little weirded out the the person he lolvoted for is edo because there wasn't a chance in hell that edo would actually get the presidency even if he won that district through a tiebreaker, and ircher doesn't seem to think that edo would have been a good president anyways so I'm not sure why he threw a vote there, even if he *did* want to test the tiebreaker system - there were other candidates that he was townreading more. My main hesitation here is that math thinks ausuka can read him and ausuka thinks he's town.

mylo - I don't really think mylo frauded tbh. I'm pretty sure mylo's just loltown

hebi - I didn't really like that she was focusing on the district displacements way back when, but since all the ruby votes are accounted for and nobody else is claiming to have voted for ruby she'd have to have voted ruby but frauded for you for the vote total to make sense and that's just kinda ? because she doesn't seem to be supporting you.

taz - is just like ??? and so out of it that it's hard for me to figure out what they're going on about because the words they're saying don't make much sense to me; given their support for you I wouldn't be surprised if they frauded for you even as town tbh. I really have no idea how to read them. Like I don't scumread them or townread them; they just are, and I honestly don't think frauding is like AI for them. I don't want them like anywhere near lylo but I don't explicilty scumread them, if that makes sense.

Significant thoughts outside the fraud group:

wraith/fire - Their main contributions thus far have been supporting the shitposting party. Since wheme wants to nuke you, I'm kinda wondering if either of them is trying to prop up wheme in order to get that to happen and let wheme be responsible for the fallout. I couldn't get either of them to elaborate on a read on you even though I asked a bunch of times. That might be a personality thing from fire though given the last game I played with him; I don't know anything about wraith

ruby - I think her opening was super strong and very unlikely to come from scum her but she hasn't been posting as much since then or keeping that up which is making me a little more hesitant to trust her entrance.

mutant - just town I think - he was thinking what I was thinking as I caught up, and I don't think his thing with fire over fire not answering who he's played with happens if he's scum planning the districts because I don't think he'd *care* that much as scum about not having this info

iconeum/ofrhz - I think iconeum siteflaked but kinda concerned that ofrhz hasn't said anything since repping in; could be an irl/busyness thing but he was super active in that newbie I played with him.

you - you don't seem to be as *present* or *into* this game as I'm used to, which is weirding me out a bit. I wasn't able to get such a good handle for you from when I caught up and you haven't been around super much since then.

wheme - clearly not scum with you lol. Beyond that I can't really read players like him in general. I only played with him the once (we were both town) and he wasn't really like aggressively pushing an agenda with his every post; he was more go-with-the-flow-y and self-interested (like he didn't care who got lynched so long as it wasn't him or the slot he was lovers with. Hey now that I think about it jjh modded that game too lol). I don't feel super comfortable depending on that meta though since he wasn't super engaged in that game and I don't have enough experience to know if a loltunnel is something town!him or scum!him is more likely to do.

nk15 - probably town - I think his proposal on the surface is super pro-town but like nobody's ever going to go along with it because it flouts the special mechanics and takes away some of the fun. I'm not really townreading him for the proposal though, more for the fact that he *keeps pushing it* even though it's like never happening in this gamestate. It's too clueless to come from scum because I don't think that scum keeps pushing something that unpopular, especially not with partners and daytalk; I feel like if he didn't actually believe what he was pushing he'd probably have switched to a party that's less controversial.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #807 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #808 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i was in a hydra though
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #877 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Does anybody know if it's AI for edo or nico to flake? I'll check if I have a chance later
In post 819, mutantdevle wrote:However, I do think there is scum amongst the double voting pool and this is the order I believe is most likely scum to least likely scum:

Edosurist > Tazaro > Hebichan > Myloninja13
I basically agree with this
In post 830, Ruby Red wrote:@ducky what do you think of the election

are we in a sitaution where scum just didnt have much control or what

is that what shappening
Are you townreading FD? Why do you think scum *didn't* have much impact on the election?
In post 833, jjh927 wrote:I could be more vocal about exactly when I'm prodding people If you all care about that
yes, can you please?
In post 834, WhemeStar wrote:Just lynch who cares about a replacement
I think that it's prob best to get a claim tbh
In post 849, the worst wrote:from someone who doesn't really believe in townslips I'm going to treat it as an interim townslip

if you were me who would you kill today?
Why are you treating that as a townslip? Cuz he didn't know you were a hydra?
In post 850, WhemeStar wrote:LOOK AT THAT
THE PRESIDENT YOU GUYS ELECTED IS ASKJNG OTHERS FOR HELP AKA ME AND FIRE
WHY ASK US FOR HELP WHEN YOU COULD OF JUST ENDORSED US FOR PRESIDENT?

HUH SCUM?
Is asking for help scum-indicative?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #883 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by skitter30 »

OK I'll look into it for both of them; prob won't happen till later tonight or tomorrow though

p-edit: I think it's cuz I repped in just before the campaigning thing ended and there isn't much to *do* while you figure out what you're thinking
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #884 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I'm a little bit suspicious of the lack of resistance to the edo thing tbh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #900 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 886, Firebringer wrote:
In post 884, skitter30 wrote:I'm a little bit suspicious of the lack of resistance to the edo thing tbh
Ehh only people who don’t like lynching lurkers is going to speak up.
Not really alignment indicative either
It feels almost too easy though, idk. Literally no one's objected, not even on the grounds of 'let's not lynch a lurker'
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #934 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 889, the worst wrote:I was more intending to be savage than to be factual but like
he's aggressively tunnelling my slot to the point of being useless but it probably comes from town I guess

you're just not doing anything so it's more of a null use thing

but now you're doing stuff
Fire and wraith aren't scum together; I doubt that *both* of them decide to join the shitposting party and like aggressively, transparently prop up wheme's agenda. I also don't think that wheme/fire or wheme/wraith is a thing because I don't think that scum puts most of their eggs in the one basket that didn't really have a chance of catching on. I think most likely that if there's scum in that group that it's fire or wraith using wheme to push you

--
In post 903, hebichan wrote:you're objecting on the grounds of people not objecting enough.

:shifty:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huaB3RtppMk[/youtube]
Yes; when the entire game is basically fine with something, that's a red flag that *scum* is basically fine with it. I can point to bunches of times where something similar happened: that the *entire game* was cool with lynching someone, and I pointed out that the groupthink thing/wagon/push was gross, and it was in fact *on town*.

OK, I actually did my hw:

breaking bad mafia - sk - got lynched day2 after he claimed
newbie 1814 - town - flaked day2 and got replaced
micro 729 - scum - got prodded a few times, had long strings of inactivity (ISO is full of things like 'here's my catchup post', 'sorry for being absent', etc), got lynched eventually.
micro 718 - town - got prodded a few times, almost got replaced, ISO again is full of things like 'sorry for being v/la', 'I promise content tonight', etc
micro 706 - town - got endgamed, again, similar things in his ISO to the two games above
micro 701 - seems to be kinda bastard and he was a 'jester "town" cop variant' or something who achieved his wincon day3; ircher ran it so maybe he can clarify - most active game by far; none of those 'v/la' type things in his ISO
mini 1910 - town - got endgamed; seemed to be pretty active

I got bored around here but basically activity doesn't seem to be AI here, contrary to

--
In post 908, the worst wrote:@Wraith I love the Cause and the Motherland and I love all men equally but.... our relationship needs work

Taz isn't impossible for a double vote. let me check if I'm thinking of party pt stuff but his stance on gamestate is OK.
I wouldn't be surprised if he double voted as town tbh.

--
In post 915, hebichan wrote:Preferably not me or ruby, but if it helps catch the doublevoters sooner, go for it.
I don't think that anyone is proposing ruby getting lynched tbh. Also in this playerlist I kinda think that town might lolfraud even if it's wildly proclaimed to be a scumclaim

--

I don't really townread 123 but I think we ought to defer to the people that have a history of reading him properly like ausuka.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #937 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

So he thought he was town then? Didn't seem to have an activity problem there though
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #964 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:58 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 942, ofrhz wrote:I'm basically all caught up, but I don't really have anything new to add lol

I think we should lynch in the New York district with edos being my top pick, tazaro, then hebichan

---
In post 891, Tazaro wrote:
In post 887, the worst wrote: the general comfort with lynching Edo is pinging me as well.
I already said the consensus is disgusting
Where do you think we should lynch today
:igmeou:

Do you have any especial scumreads or townreads after catching up? Because this feels kinda consensus-y and vague-question-y.
In post 943, ofrhz wrote:Ignoring the double voting issue for a sec, do you have an independent read on him

As an aside, I think double voting is PL worthy this game
Honestly, not really. I have lot of trouble reading players when I can't parse what they're trying to say. He was saying a lot of ???? things earlier, although now he's basically

I'm a little bit concerned that he's so quickly and strongly supported TW and that he's encouraging him to like lolshoot wherever he wants.
In post 948, Tazaro wrote:Mr. President (now one half of the previous hydra president if anybody hasn't noticed), Sir Dcckarthy, forget about justifying who to kill to the rest of us and just kill one of {all members of the game who are not the president}. The only aim that matters is to kill scum, and the opinions of the rest of us are dung compared to that aim.
Like I'm not sure why he thinks a strategy of TW 'just kill[ing] one of {all members of the game who are not the president}' is a good way to hit scum, or why he thinks TW's opinion is the only one that matters. (I mean, yes, mechanically his *is* the only one that matters, but I don't know why he thinks the rest of our opinions don't count towards that aim or why he thinks TW's opinions specifically are more likely to be correct than anyone else's)
In post 947, Aronis wrote:The president literally got replaced. Wow yall really screwed up. We could've just elected and replaced Harambe, would've been just as easy
Did you know that FD was a hydra?
In post 961, mutantdevle wrote:
@mod
can players change parties during this phase?

If so, then @Skitter if you are considering joining my party I would recommend doing it now so that you can still use your party changing ability tomorrow.
I'll join if I can but I'm pretty sure you can only change parties during the campaigning phase.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1103 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

like i said, the lack of resistance to the edo thing was a major red flag given that basically nobody objected to it. given that he did indeed flip town and claimed that he didn't vote, i can't imagine that he frauded, in which case there's two missing votes from that district.

there were:
three votes for dreamers
two votes for ruby
one vote for wheme

people claimed:
edo didn't vote (presumably at all)
taz voted for FD
ruby voted for herself
hebi voted for ruby
mylo voted for wheme

so we're still missing two FD votes and apparently hebi cast one of them given the fraud jjh announced below and the above claims. I'm not really sure why she claims to have voted for ruby but then frauded for FD. we're still missing one for FD so presumably it's from {taz/mylo} given that edo apparently didn't vote and i can't imagine ruby frauding for fd here. I'd bet taz given the support mylo had for wheme yesterday.

--
In post 1043, jjh927 wrote:
zMuffinMan died during the night. He was a
Presidential Bodyguard.

Spoiler: Role PM
Hullo, zMuffinMan! You are aligned with the
town!

Your specific role is Presidential Bodyguard. Once per night, you may target a current or past president. If they are targeted by a killing action, they will be protected from that kill and you will die in their place. Note that this will only protect them from a single killing action.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and the town is not.

Hebichan has been convicted of the grievous offence of electoral fraud, and must now pay the price for her crime and may no longer stand as a candidate in an election.
i kinda doubt that scum targeted the nico slot given that they were a major lurker and said basically nothing all game, so this would imply that they shot tw and the replacement protected him and died in his stead; if true, that makes tw town since scum targeted him.

i don't think that checking for fraud is an inherently scum ability; i feel like there's probably a town PR with a similar ability as that scum ability in order to counter any frauding scum may do.

like she def lied, which makes me think she's very likely to be scum. if she's scum, and scum did it, I think that there's inherently a WIFOM factor at play here: it's possible scum wanted us to think 'oh, she's def conf!town since they frauded her and frauding one of their own is ???'.

--
In post 1050, Aronis wrote:Nooooo hebichan is like confirmed town now. Not scum
i'm kinda concerned that you're treating her like an IC because of this tbh; like she frauded for no obvious purpose which is majorly sketchy in this context, and i really see no reason to clear her for this

--
In post 1060, Aronis wrote:
Announce Candidacy: Bull Moose Party

I'm running on
A. Not killing hebichan or the worst
B. An efficient government (we'll decide a lynch in 72 hours or less)
C. Killing Mafia
i agree pretty much with the worst, disagree with hebi, agree with B because the last lynching phase or whatever it was called slogged for like forever, and C is incredibly vague
--
In post 1061, mutantdevle wrote:I do believe there is probably a town PR that functions in this way. Someone with this town PR would check within Hebichan, Taz and myloninja.

If someone does have this town PR and they targetted either Taz or myloninja, I'd strongly ask them to check the other tonight and tell us the result tomorrow. Even with Hebichan's vote we still have 1 unaccounted for vote if we assume Edosurist really didn't vote at all like he claimed. Now, either 1 of Taz or myloninja double voted or Edosurist actually voted. This plan gives us the solution to that.
i think it's possible that there is such a town pr, and that they were ones who checked hebi yesterday; if such a pr exists, they def should check taz next.

mutantdevel, i think i will probably be joining your oddly spelled 'mutante' party

--

@ruby can you vote in both districts? i don't remember

--
In post 1082, Aronis wrote:
In post 1080, Wraith wrote:I only managed to get about halfway through a catch-up.

However as far as I am concerned Tazaro, Hebi, and Ruby are marked for death until one flips scum. Starting with Tazaro.
As far as I'm concerned this is a horrible idea. Elect me President and we will shut down the corrupt politicians and misguided townies that want to string together a long chain of townies lynches.
In post 1083, Aronis wrote:You all tried your 'lynch pool' strategy yesterday. You elected the SNK party leader and enabled the worst presidency. We saw a leadership that was incapable of functioning properly. It was plagued by indecisiveness and it led to a town lynch. Don't let that happen again. Vote Aronis and say goodbye to this horrific lynch pool that is going to give way to townie after townie dying and embrace a better future where we lynch scum.

besides protecting tw and hebi, who do you actually want to lynch? you sound like ruby yesterday. like it sounds like your party is more concerned with protecting tw/hebi than actually figuring out who scum is

--
In post 1085, hebichan wrote:
In post 1047, mutantdevle wrote:@Hebichan, why didn't you confess to your double vote yesterday?
I was making a gambit.

I wanted to see the reactions of the rest of my district when I double-voted, and after there was a second double vote in my district I felt like I had to keep it up to weed out the other double voter. I was honestly planning on admitting to it until Edo claimed to not vote. Knowing the math still didn't add up made me think Edo was lying, and I didn't want to out my gambit and take attention off that slot and onto me.

I'm still really confused honestly, I thought our district and the overall presidential vote would go to Ruby, so I split my vote between FD and Ruby to get some reads.

But Edo flipping town really confuses me, since that means someone else still double voted in our district, or Edo was lying.
i mean, this is a meh excuse. you wanted reactions so you did something that people pretty much universaly acknowledged to be a scum claim? and like you voted for both even though you wanted ruby?

honestly i'm kinda thinking that you wanted FD to get it? that district was only decided by the one vote, right? if you actually wanted ruby and wanted the reactions of other people in your district upon seeing an extra vote, why didn't you just like ... vote for ruby?

and like you did it to get reads but like ... you don't seem to have like formed any reads from this reaction test or come to any conclusions thereof.

--
In post 1088, the worst wrote:also I know this is a #badpost but fuck all of y'all for that lynch
i mean, i'm pretty sure i pointed out the gamestate was indicating that it was probably mislynch and that it was in his town meta to flake
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1108 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1106, the worst wrote:
In post 1103, skitter30 wrote: i mean, i'm pretty sure i pointed out the gamestate was indicating that it was probably mislynch and that it was in his town meta to flake
Please accept this post as an "unfuck you", you were indeed highly legit about the Edo situation
the fact that you had it narrowed down to {edo/hebi} and picked edo after hebi had frauded for you is not really a good look tbh.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1143 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1114, the worst wrote: I wish I'd killed Hebichan. my gut was screaming to but my reads are normally awful so I'd committed myself to trying to talk to my townreads first.

considering nearly the entire player list was encouraging me to execute Edos and I don't trust myself to make an independent good choice what's not good about it?

also not even gonna go into why Hebi and I are not scum yet
because there were two extra votes in that district, both for you, which gave you that district and in turn the presidency.

she admits to having frauded for you and you used that power to deliberately *not* lynch her, but instead lynch the consensus mislynch, and you're now falling back on the the excuse of 'nearly the entire player list was encouraging me' to do it.

--
In post 1115, Firebringer wrote:the worst and hebichan and aronis are town.
because ... ?

--
In post 1121, WhemeStar wrote:Make me president t
i mean, i don't think that you should like ever be president here irregardless of your alignment, but you do realize that with the way the districts were distributed logistically there's like no way you get elected, right? actually now that i think about it that's prob town-indcative. or that they don't want tw lynched. or both.

--
In post 1128, Wraith wrote:"I committed voter fraud for someone not in my own fucking party when I could have secured a fraudulent majority for my party instead and that guy got elected and executed town and I did it for reactions" is one of the scummiest fucking fakeclaims I have ever read in my life.
this basically. also that she lied. also that she hasn't, like, actually made any reads based on this reaction test.

--
In post 1135, hebichan wrote:It looks like Ruby could win more than worst. Specially if you're worried about me, since I can't vote.

We're also not 100% on taz being the other double voter. Just pretty sure.
in the interest of being thorough, i'm pretty sure you can vote; you just can't stand as a candidate.

--
In post 1139, Wraith wrote:I urge the town to vote for the SPP candidate.
i think i would vote you if you ran, but i wouldn't vote for wheme because he apparently thinks aronis/tw/hebi are all town.

what do you think about fire?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1147 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1144, the worst wrote:
In post 1143, skitter30 wrote:because there were two extra votes in that district, both for you, which gave you that district and in turn the presidency.

she admits to having frauded for you and you used that power to deliberately *not* lynch her, but instead lynch the consensus mislynch, and you're now falling back on the the excuse of 'nearly the entire player list was encouraging me' to do it.
I find it difficult to believe this is actually how you view my behaviour. I think you're being a devils advocate / contrary for the sake of it. have a read of FD/my ISO around the replace and the lynch if you actually believe this.
no, i understand that that post was a memepost; with the 'nearly entire player list was encouraging me' bit i was referring to:
In post 1114, the worst wrote:considering nearly the entire player list was encouraging me to execute Edos and I don't trust myself to make an independent good choice what's not good about it?
i was pointing out that you had hebi in your lynchpool for most of that phase yesterday, and you kept mentioning that you found her scummy (,, ), but that you ultimately voted out someone else. that by itself isn't inherently a problem; it's more that this happened *in the context of* the fact that she frauded for you (and majorly contributed to you winning the election) and that you kept bringing her up as being sketchy but decided not to lynch her.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1170 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:02 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1150, Aronis wrote:
In post 1120, 123456789 wrote: You realize that on a mechanical level, this doesn't really make logical sense, right?
No, I don't realize that. It seems like a fantastic town role to me.
as far as i can tell from the rules, any player can double-vote; i don't think it's an inherently town ability

--
In post 1149, the worst wrote:Skitter i don't trust my own ability to read well enough to actually want to be king in kingmaker. I think I was pretty transparent about that.

encouraging my scumhubby Hebi to fraud for me then subtly shading her of all people towards the end of the day would be terrible. there are a lot of people yday who would have been very easy to position as mislynches over Hebi, who was actually presenting as trying.

are you seriously still NAGLing me/Hebi?
ok i reread your/FD's ISO, specifically around the rep out, and starting from when around SIMYK flaked i agree it looks like you didn't really want it and that you wanted ruby to have it instead of you but that you were kinda stuck in a position of already having a lot of support that you didn't know how to turn away, and that this kinda resulted in bit of a lame duck (wow i'm good at puns lololol) presidency where you didn't have the support from the hydra partner that you were expecting.

i think that the frustration at getting it when you didn't really want to more likely than not comes from town tbh, but i don't really want you to be president today, no offense.

what was bothering me about hebi is that you kept conspicuously mentioning your read on her (like a lot more than other people) but didn't really do anything about it
In post 1156, the worst wrote:that's a good feeling skitter why are you still shading Hebi/me interactions after that flip?
math's stack-the-deck kinda taught me the perils of assuming why/how prs (specifically bg's) died tbh

although i'd feel kinda bad fucking up on something like this twice tho

i'm just having a lot of trouble putting together the notions of {scum wanted to kill you} and {scum decided to dismantle the spp party, which incidentally wanted to kill you} into one coherent picture that explains why both of these things happened because as is these don't really make much sense together.

--
In post 1162, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1103, skitter30 wrote:i think i will probably be joining your oddly spelled 'mutante' party
It's a reference to how people kept calling me mutante in a previous game ;)
yeah i was wondering where that came from lol

--
In post 1166, Not Known 15 wrote:probably because they tried to kill the party leader and were stopped by a bodyguard - they probably drew the districts with a dead the worst in mind.
this is actually a pretty good point.

Spoiler:
In post 1044, jjh927 wrote:Central Park
123456789 (fd)
Firebringer (spp)
Invisibility (fd)
Ausuka (ruby)

Mayfair Club
ofrhz (?)
Not Known 15 (nk15)
Ruby Red (ruby)

Turns out I'm an idiot lol.
Hebichan (ruby + frauded for fd)
Myloninja13 (spp)
skitter30 (fd)
Aronis (?)

Coney Island
Ruby Red (ruby)
Wraith (spp)
Blind Bandits (ruby)

Theme Park
the worst (fd)
Tazaro (fd + probably frauded for fd)
mutantdevle (mutant)
Whemestar (spp)

if we look at the distributions and how people voted yesterday tho, that actually seems to place most of the districts into question on the assumption that they were planning tw to be dead today.

-> theme park is up in the air if tw is dead, with taz of all people probably being the decided factor
-> coney isalnd is a shoe-in for ruby if blind bandits votes the same way
-> turns out i'm an idiot has me, aronis, mylo, and hebi. mylo probably votes for wheme, hebi frauded for tw. aronis is literally a wild card who didn't vote yesterday, and i voted for tw. this also seems kinda up in the air if tw is dead
-> mayfair club depends on where ofrhz votes
-> and central park is also up in the air if fd is dead and depends on 123 and invisiblity

it seems that given the current district placements, things become more chaotic if tw is dead; it turns several of the districts into tossups.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1176 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:17 am

Post by skitter30 »

join mutante party
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1184 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:12 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1180, the worst wrote:
In post 1170, skitter30 wrote:math's stack-the-deck kinda taught me the perils of assuming why/how prs (specifically bg's) died tbh

do you think muffin might have targeted someone else?
i find that quite unlikely given his role; i just don't want to preclude the possibility that he like loltargeted or something
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1185 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:12 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1183, the worst wrote:
In post 1170, skitter30 wrote:it seems that given the current district placements, things become more chaotic if tw is dead; it turns several of the districts into tossups.
.....and then who comes in with shade throwing and a new party?
???
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1188 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:16 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1187, the worst wrote:
In post 1184, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1180, the worst wrote:
In post 1170, skitter30 wrote:math's stack-the-deck kinda taught me the perils of assuming why/how prs (specifically bg's) died tbh

do you think muffin might have targeted someone else?
i find that quite unlikely given his role; i just don't want to preclude the possibility that he like loltargeted or something
suppose he lol targeted who do you think he might've gone for? just hypothetically
i meant that they randomly killed him, not that he randomly targeted anyone else. there literally wasn't anyone else he could have targeted besides for you
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1190 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:19 am

Post by skitter30 »

honestly i was very confused why you were going on about it since it sounds very like ... random to me to bring up out of the blue.

idk if i can do that if i've already joined a party tho
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1194 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1192, the worst wrote:starts with an A and rhymes with "blaronis".
oh, i thought you were talking about me and i was confused since i didn't start a new party. what do you think about aronis then?

given how the districts are split up idk how much support he's getting realistically. like i'm not even sure he can win his own district (him/me/mylo/hebi)

p-edit: ok then that makes things easy
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1253 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:53 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1207, 123456789 wrote:I think we should use the lie detector ability slightly differently. In particular, we shouldn't use it on posts with one person but rather two or three people.

For instance: "123456789 and Mutantdevle are aligned with the town." Then, when you get the lie detector result, if you get truth, you know both people are town. Otherwise, town is guaranteed at least one scum out of the two.
+1 if ausuka can do this

--
In post 1209, Tazaro wrote:
In post 1173, Tazaro wrote:I hereby have two things to proceed to pucker up into a monumental megaphone and claim to the clammy, sweaty seated awaiting audience ...
Engage.
Two things are--> I postal voted for Fighting Dreamers. Then I election day voted for Fighting Dreamers.
yes, i figured.

duckling, i'm kinda weirded out that the postal fraud votes were for you. could scum have wanted you to get the presidency yesterday?

--
In post 1211, mutantdevle wrote:Are you saying Aronis is mafia and planned to kill you off so he could form his own party in the ashes?

Because if you are, I'm going to have to strongly disagree.
yeah, the districts don't really seem to have been made with the intent of giving him the presidency; i'm not even sure he can win his own (me/aronis/hebi/mylo)

--
In post 1217, Tazaro wrote:pre-ninja: I did not agree with the logic of double voting equals a problem and therefore Edosurist equals a convenient person who gets to be dumped into a lynch pool and then gets lynched because the mob (who I wasn't a part of) said to lynch him and kill scum, at best, or at the least find the dratted double voter. What a crummy plan. Someone in this thread said about double voting that "it's a scum claim." Who was it that dared write that, again?
i mean this opinion regarding double-voting would have been met with much less suspicion if you had shared it when double-voting was pronounced to be a scumclaim way back when

why'd you fraud? like you're going on about why having done so should be taken as a proof of guilt, but i still don't get why you did it in the first place
In post 1215, Tazaro wrote:Oh, and don't even talk about "policy lynches" in the same breath of saying that an innocent townie was lynched. The policy lynch of me would kill an innocent townie.
this feels kinda survivalistic to me
In post 1228, Tazaro wrote:His lynch was a left turn. The great reason that I voted for Fighting Dreamers was that I somehow thought they would ultimately make their own independent call on who was scum.
Bending to the popular voice was a betrayal to what I expected
eh this feels kinda townie tho.

--
In post 1245, mutantdevle wrote:
Either you or Hebichan claiming your double vote would certainly have been Edosurist's salvation
. Your claims back up Edosurist's own that they didn't vote. It's just a shame they weren't around to reinforce the idea that they didn't vote when suspicion first arose. By claiming a double vote, we likely would have killed you instead of him. What's the difference between lynching a town!Edosurist and a town!either of you? Answer: Both of you deserved to be lynched for your actions whereas Edosurist was innocent of everything we were holding against him.
not sure if the bolded is true; if one or the other had claimed the double vote, we would have had five claimed votes for six votes cast (one each by mylo/ruby/taz/hebi + the frauded vote) so we'd still be missing a vote so that doesn't entirely clear edo. but i agree that if one or the other had owned up to the double vote they would have likely been yesterday's lynch.

--
In post 1249, mutantdevle wrote:I agree. He's a scummy town but town nonetheless. That said, I'm still more okay with a vig on him than anyone else. His reaction to all this strikes me as town since, although he is making excuses, he is not trying to present his excuses as pro town like Hebichan did. I just wish he was saying all this stuff yesterday when it mattered more.
this basically. i'm tending towards town because he just feels too clueless/out there/out of it to be scum (honestly if he was scum the double-vote + outing of the double vote woudl probably have not been handled so ... clumsily given daytalk) but like i don't want him anywhere near lylo

--
In post 1252, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1246, Ausuka wrote:Uhhh. So can we like do the lie detector thing. It doesn't count as a lie if the person doesn't know it's a lie so we're gonna have to stick with clearing people running for president/not in a party.
I'd much rather you use it on Ruby if I'm honest. They're more popular president wise than I am so I think that's a much better use of your ability.

I also want Ruby to check into the thread as well. They've kinda disappeared.
atm i think you have more support than her tbh; most of her support seems to be residual from yesterday.

ruby has had sitewide inactivity recently so i don't think it's ai but like it would be useful to hear her thoughts on like everything
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1342 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1271, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1244, Blind Bandits wrote:this would not have happened if we elected supreme leader ruby red
Does this mean you still support ruby for president

I’m not sure what ruby would have done differently as president considering she was also in support of an edos lynch.
these are better posts too i think

--
In post 1272, hebichan wrote:im just gonna full claim my fucking dumb role here.

Im a third party anarchist.
My goal is to be in two tied districts over the course of the game.

I get Joat powers unlocked after certain things.
1. if im caught for electoral fruading, I get a one shot protest, which means I can stop the lynch after its been chosen but before it resolves to stop the lynch and make the president resolve a new one.
2. I can choose to arrange the members of a single district one night. This is after I am in a single tied district. My choices supercede the mafia's and if it causes two or less people to be in another district, the mafia can reshuffle any other district to fit the constraints.
3. After there is a colotion lynch, I can choose to lock a single district for a night, mafia can not touch it.

that's why I wanted to find the other double voter so badly yesterday, if I can't trust town to vote normally, my role is nearly impossible.
hmm, ok, that at least explains the double-voting. like i get what you did given your wincon but after this like i don't really think you can be trusted to vote reliably given all of this stuff even remotely.

it's almost like you were trying to get caught given the first ability tbh.

we can't get rid of you completely today but i think you ought to be lynched to a) check the veracity of the claim and b) negate the first ability if it is in fact a real thing

i guess scum were probably the ones to shame you then

--
In post 1278, ofrhz wrote:That role is so out there, I actually believe it

So if hebi is in a tied district today, we have to lynch her, if I’m understanding correctly
can you explain this again? i don't understand the connection between being in a tied district today and lynching her; her district wasn't tied yesterday, it was 3-2-1

--
In post 1281, ofrhz wrote:Okay new plan

We plan to lynch hebi anyway to neutralize her one shot protest ability and then kill someone else

The people in her district need to just vote for the same person today. Then we can kill her tomorrow

*looks at district composition*

Shit
the district is me/aronis/hebi/mylo

aronis prob votes for himself
hebi prob votes for whatever she thinks will make the district tied
i'm tending towards mutant
i have no idea what mylo is thinking

i don't really want to vote for aronis tbh; i guess i can if it would really be better wrt hebi but maybe i misread/misunderstand something like i still don't understand why you think we all need to vote the same way today? and like i really don't think he's the optimal president.

--
In post 1282, the worst wrote:
In post 1246, Ausuka wrote:Uhhh. So can we like do the lie detector thing. It doesn't count as a lie if the person doesn't know it's a lie so we're gonna have to stick with clearing people running for president/not in a party.
{Blind Bandits, ofrhz} is a great cop pool ftr
i'd like to add taz to that pool; he never gets nk'd and idk if he gets lynched anytime soon and he absolutely must be resolved somehow before endagame
--
In post 1288, Myloninja13 wrote:Hi I'm back!

From the district placements, I kinda have to believe that the Poop Posting Party are likely all town, or at least Whemestar is very likely town. I don't know why they'd split us up like that otherwise.

And Taz and Hebi were the double votes then, and Hebi claimed third party. Not sure what to think of Taz though lol.

By the way, I'm open for requests on a district name change today! If you want a district name changed, I can help out!
was starting to doubt my townread because of your lack of existence tbh. still think this feels much more *carefree* in comparison to splatoon

can you change ours to 'the greatest city in the world'?

--
In post 1297, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 1283, the worst wrote:
In post 1252, mutantdevle wrote:I also want Ruby to check into the thread as well. They've kinda disappeared.
she's a bit busy irl
im still sick as a dog

which sucks harder than normal because i really just want to be president and lynch scum and just have fun and everything in this game and with this playerlist

i promise myself and everyone else that i'll be here tomorrow
feel better soon :) :) :)

--
In post 1302, Ausuka wrote:Like her whole protest claim really seems like a way to try and scare us out of lynching her.
i agree and think we should def test it today; at best she's lying and we lynch her, and at worst we negated it and can lynch her tomorrow

--
In post 1315, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1313, Not Known 15 wrote:Well, I am not strictly against keeping claimed third parties alive if they have been protown, their claim passes scrunity and are not antitown...
something that does not fit to hebichan.
hebichan acted antitown.

Had they claimed yesterday and prevented the lynch to gain trust I maybe had said ok...
here? Lynch.
What do you think we gain from lynching third party?

Our job is to lynch mafia.
if she were like actively helping town i'd prob be ok letting her live for a bit so we can utilize her abilities (although she'd def have to be deaded well before endgame), but like, she hasn't, and she was an active participant in the edo fiasco yesterday

--
In post 1319, WhemeStar wrote:Hey guys im third party sooooooooooo
i mean, you also lolclaimed mason sooooooooooooo

--
In post 1329, Wraith wrote:Disagree on Not Known 15
i don't really understand the suspicion for nk15 from the last page
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1343 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i'm v/la tomorrow and may or may not post; will def be back on monday
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1359 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:03 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1346, the worst wrote:
In post 1345, jjh927 wrote:The greatest city in the World!
Adelaide?
i'm on a hamilton kick and it references the original name of the district lol

--
In post 1347, the worst wrote:hey given the nature of roles should we like try and get a different president each day?
what do you mean?

--
In post 1352, ofrhz wrote:The sequence of events would be like:
- election phase —> tied district d2 (hebi’s first tied district)
- lynch phase (tries and fails to lynch hebi)
- election phase —> tied district d3 —-> hebi automatically achieves her wincon
got it; i was thinking yesterday + today, not today + tomorrow.

if mylo is voting for wheme and aronis is voting for himself, i guess it's up to me? I think i probably don't say where i'm voting then because if i say i'm voting:

-> arnois she votes wheme
-> wheme she votes arnonis
-> anyone else she votes some fourth party

@aronis/mylo are you guys open to switching your votes? if we all vote the same way i don't think she can do anything about it.

or i just don't say where i'm voting and leave it very open in {wheme/aronis/mutant; with all three being a viable option for this purpose} because to get it tied she'd have to guess where i'm voting and then vote accordingly
In post 1357, Ausuka wrote:That could just involve having Aronis win that district while the rest of us elect mutant.
if there's a coordinated thing from elsewhere to let mutant win i think i'm ok with this
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1363 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:40 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1360, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1359, skitter30 wrote:or i just don't say where i'm voting and leave it very open in {wheme/aronis/mutant; with all three being a viable option for this purpose} because to get it tied she'd have to guess where i'm voting and then vote accordingly
You should randomly generate a number for it so that they won't know entirely.
yep, if i'm allowed to do that, prob the best idea. i don't think that even if my vote gives the district to {wheme/aronis} that they'll get the whole presidency

--
In post 1361, the worst wrote:1. great call and Hamilton is amazing.

2. well like the presidential bodyguard for example. I wonder if there's more roles which can only target current and ex presidents?

ヽ(`⌒´)ノ Just thinkin aloud
1. i'm a bit of theater nerd and super love musicals and see them whenever they come to my city; i occasionally go to NY and whenever i'm there i try to see at least one

2. ah so you'd want more potential candidates for such roles to target. eh, it's worth a shot. but i don't want random people that i don't think will make reasonable, rational decisions to get it. like i don't think it's worth it to expand the presidential pool by giving the presidency to people who'll like lol-lynch

i have a few ideas as to what some other such roles might be but i feel like i prob shouldn't speculate yet?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1381 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:41 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1364, the worst wrote:agreed i definitely wouldn't speculate yet but have some ideas myself :3

I'm kinda the same wrt theatre. there is a lot of quality amateur stuff where I live but the bigger shows rarely come to my city. when I go to Melbourne I try and sneak one in if I can. ^^ musicals are my jam.
that's awesome, i hope you got/get to see some nice shows :)

--
In post 1373, WhemeStar wrote:How many times do I gotta say that
wheme, you've already pressured mylo into backing a fake-mason claim so it's really hard for me to believe that this is a real thing and not something you're just saying for the lols

--
In post 1375, WhemeStar wrote:Oh cool VOTE: ofrhz

I isod a random person and that random person turned out to be scum you got bad luck friend
ok, why is ofrhz scum?

--
In post 1380, 123456789 wrote:
In post 1372, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1371, the worst wrote:
In post 1370, WhemeStar wrote:Why am I so lost this game
dw you're just scum flailing, this feeling will pass.
;)
I’m third party
Fullclaim please.
eh, this is kinda premature imo

i don't really have anything new to say since the last time i was here
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1393 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 376, jjh927 wrote:
  1. Game name
    - Gerrymandering Shadow Government Democracy Mafia
  2. Flavor
    - The democratic process
  3. Number of players
  4. Are hydras allowed (Yes/No)
    - Yes
  5. Your modding experience
    - Bread upick, Iambic Tetramafia
  6. Current modding commitments
    - None
  7. Reviewers
    - GuyInFreezer, Beeboy and unofficially (and most prominently) Mathdino
  8. Reviewers agreed to FINAL version? (Yes/No)
    - Yes
  9. Backup mod
    - Mathdino
  10. Backup mod's experience
    - More than enough; I'll search games if you make me
  11. Backup mod's commitments
    - Open 720 and Micro 800
  12. Is it possible your game has any of the following: cults,
    mid-game alignment changes,
    moderator lies that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), secret win conditions, un-divulged non-randomness in player role/alignment generation, direct moderator influence during the game? (Yes/No)
    -
    No.
Sidenote: this has got some really funky mechanics for voting, specifically of the confidential and irrevocable kind that take place in a small time period, and a whole lot of public mechanics.
i'm pretty sure this isn't a thing?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1422 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:03 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1402, WhemeStar wrote:Reads on ofrhz please
tending town tbh

--
In post 1407, mutantdevle wrote:Also, I don't know why people are taking Wheme's claims seriously. He is literally the leader of the shit posting party. He clearly isn't third party and he isn't scum for it either.
i doubt he's scum but he might actually be third party? like the role he claimed yesterday isn't a thing i'm pretty sure but i feel like he doesn't make up something like this completely from nothing?

he kinda like lost all credibility tho by claiming masons and claiming third party and claiming a role that isn't a thing. i kinda want him to just claim his role so that we know what we're dealing with and how best to handle it, but idk if i'd trust what he says either way tbh. i don't really want him anywhere near endgame after claiming that

i want to test hebi's thing today and if the protest thing is real i'd be ok with lynching wheme i think. or at least pressuring him to get a real fullclaim out of him so that we can figure out what to do with him

--
In post 1413, the worst wrote:lol wheme are you sk?
i don't really think someone claims third-party like that as sk

but then i don't really know what third-party role claims like that in the first place so
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1463 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:59 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1424, jjh927 wrote:The greatest city in the World!
Hebichan
Myloninja13
skitter30
Aronis
Yaunauiabakauw

Really dont know what's the optimal thing for me to do here. I dont know if I should vote to try to ensure hebi doesnt get a tied district, or if I should vote who I want to be president.

Short of me/aronis/mylo all voting the same way I think if I say where ill vote hebi can tie the district.

I think Aronis votes for himself so idk if I should:

1. Try to get mylo to vote Aronis with me, giving Aronis the district
2. Vote basically at random someone I dont mind being president but giving hebi an opportunity to tie it depending on what she thinks I'll do

I'm kinda wondering if scum were trying to like neutralize the votes of some people
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1489 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:52 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1482, 123456789 wrote:A tie????!!!

People should've just double-voted in Hebi's district....
i ended up voting mutant because i gave up trying to outguess/outpredict mylo, so it could well have been that district

i don't think that double-voting was the solution to that district tbh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1491 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:00 am

Post by skitter30 »

???
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1514 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Ok, I guess my mutant vote wasn't the worst thing I could do

HURT: hebi
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1539 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:11 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1536, mutantdevle wrote:don't consider Hebichan to be a threat. More than anything, this was a claim test.
I mean, from the flavor text it seems like she can indeed get lynched after the 24 hours are up, which she kinda failed to mention.

Why aren't you concerned about her?

I kinda want to get wheme to claim.

If we dont lynch her today we need to talk about the distrct-locking ability thing she claimed, which iirc she can use after being in one tied district.

HURT: hebi
HURT: wheme
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1543 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:07 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1540, Tazaro wrote:HURT: HURT: Whemestar
If it's between he or I. I know 100% I am town.
you have two pseudo-votes on you; it's not like you're imminently getting lynched

like this feels very survivalistic in a situation that doesn't exactly warrant it; it's a bit of an overreaction to what's actually happening
In post 1541, mutantdevle wrote:Because if Hebichan's win condition ends the game then jjh needs to rethink how they balance games.
fair enough
In post 1272, hebichan wrote:2. I can choose to arrange the members of a single district one night. This is after I am in a single tied district. My choices supercede the mafia's and if it causes two or less people to be in another district, the mafia can reshuffle any other district to fit the constraints.
ok how do we use this then?
In post 1, jjh927 wrote:-Gerrymandering: The mafia may move any number of players between districts, which becomes public knowledge the following day. Each district must contain at least 2 players.
In post 1, jjh927 wrote:You will do so secretly (via PM) and irrevocably. All players will occupy 1 of 5 districts- the players within them will be decided on by the mafia in the preceding night (including night 0), and each must contain at least 2 players.
these seem to be the constraints. given that hebi can only assign the one district i feel like it might be a good idea to put a lot of the lolvoters in the same district so that we don't have to worry about them as much?

alternatively we can try to create a district that we know will vote a certain way to give a guaranteed district to someone. idk if that would work because to circumvent this maf can prob just kill that person, so this might not be the best idea actually

idk, these are the two ideas i have right off the bat; if anyone else has better ideas now's a good time to share them
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1557 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:23 am

Post by skitter30 »

i think i prefer wheme, and i don't really like taz's reaction to pressure here

i think nk15's early game was pretty townie even tho they've like disappeared since then and don't really want him to be lynched today, and i literally have no opinion on fire
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1588 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:29 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1574, the worst wrote:hmmmmm

lynch them both :)
^^^^^^^
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1662 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1602, jjh927 wrote:
Oath replaces Firebringer.

Also looking for a replacement for Ruby Red.
hi oath

--
In post 1617, Tazaro wrote:My count of wheme hurts was five.
But anyway, if this is what needs to be done then O.K, look; I received an ability to murder someone in this game of my choosing. On Night 1, I chose the worst as the person to kill because things all went very wrong and he in the end even excused himself for doing the Edosurist lynch, but the bodyguard that targeted him died instead. This meant that the worst survived because I killed his bodyguard instead. BUT i KNOW (from my role info) that he still could have died if he was also targetted by mafia.
So now what becomes of things?
so, to translate this, you're claiming a (gated?) vig who tried to kill tw but failed since zmuffinman died in his stead.

and if maf had also tried to kill tw he would have died despite the bg. and since that didn't happen we're missing the maf kill unless they loldecided to target zmuffinman?

also you do realize that you have much of the culpubility for the edos thing given that your double vote is what made him look suspicious in the first place, right? :facepalm:
In post 1627, Tazaro wrote:Here is another thing that I didn't admit at first: I voted for Fighting Dreamers/the worst because I somehow had a fantasy about their being scum that would bus.
so you frauded for someone you thought was scum because you hoped they would bus and when their lynch target (who incidentally was under suspicion because you double voted) flipped town you decided to lolvig them.

HURT: taz

--
In post 1631, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1630, mutantdevle wrote:So you are now effectively a vanilla townie? Hence not much of a loss even if town.
More importantly, we can only falsify or verify this very interesting piece of information if we lynch them. And because this could also easily be an attempt to throw shade on TW(who would now be not an universal town read anymore, and will not if this is correct) and I do not really believe this, and because of the doublevote...
No objection to a lynch of tazaro.
duckling's cleared because of ausuka, not exclusively because of last night's death

--
In post 1633, Tazaro wrote:But, wait, because of my power ('s potential benefit), I was (perhaps for balance) stripped of the power to put my hat in the ring as a presidential candidate. If i live this day, and I announce candidacy we can easily see if the mod record my party as a part of the list of parties on the next day.
there's really no way to check this claim given that you didn't try to become a candidate today or yesterday; if you are in fact a candidate tomorrow that doesn't really demonstrate that you couldn't have been one before you used your ability.

actually if i'm reading this right you're basically saying that you gained the ability to become a candidate because you used your ability already so why couldn't you prove this today exactly?
In post 1637, Tazaro wrote:So try seeing that simple thing^ and if it doesn't satisfy, there is an option of lynching me tomorrow with the same president as today and I will vote for him even,
like even if you demonstrate you can be a candidate tomorrow this doesn't actually prove anything to us. also this kinda reads like you're just trying to survive till tomorrow.
In post 1645, Tazaro wrote:... ^and if you want a date of the time I posted revelations to Aronis in the P.T., well
June 28th or 29
seems to be when I did so.
Think about it, he can agree with me, and if I flip that would vindicate me, but you would have lynched another townie by that point
you do know that if you're trying to prove that you have in fact claimed this earlier, telling us you did so on 'either June 28 or June 29' doesn't really prove anything? like all you have to do is like look at the timestamps of your posts.

--
In post 1652, Tazaro wrote:This is what I stand by as my truth^ and also the fact that I had the power to use my ability but it got neutralized. Who would have thought
what do you mean by neutralized? Because you used it or someone else neutralized it for you?

i wish you would just claim in one piece, not with all these dribs and drabs that are hard to put together into a coherent picture (that don't even make sense together?). this way i just feel like you're making it all up as you go along

--
In post 1660, Aronis wrote:wait, I thought you said you were essentially an odd night vigilante, Tazaro? Did that change or did you forget to mention that?
:facepalm:
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1672 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1666, Oath wrote:Life got stupid, but I'm here.
why on 123, blind bandits, invis, mutant, and mylo?

--
In post 1668, the worst wrote:it's also kingmaker

starting to wonder if we should unironically meme thru this game (and whether jjh would be offended since the setup is actually crazy awesome)
since nobody has any major objections i think we ought to just lynch him and be done with it; the more the day drags on with no new discussion or no new developments, the more lethargic teh day gets
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1715 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i think i'm probably going to support mutant again today

also the current districts are kinda icky, especially like theme park and central park

--
In post 1711, the worst wrote:why didn't I die
my best guess is that scum were worried about ausuka's role and they didn't want her to confirm and/or guilty anyone?

--
In post 1713, the worst wrote:if I die I hope I can vengekill your shitty attitude
let's not
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1723 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1719, the worst wrote:I'd only kill his attitude dw he's townishish just mean

can anyone explain why we killed Taz rather than two hardclaimed antitown and one obvscum Blind Bandits?
i think cuz his claim was sketchy af

i still want to lynch hebi today

i'm fairly confident that mutant is town tbh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1727 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

yeah fire's slot is good too

presumably they'd double vote to try to get a prez they want. idk if they'd risk that early game tho and like taz was town and hebi is ... hebi. and now double-voting is stigmatized so i feel like it prob won't happen too much in the future and we won't have to worry about it too much

i kinda liked nk15's very very early game - like i liked the party proposal because it felt too out there almost to come from scum; it was never going to get accepted by the playerlist and i feel like scum would have tried to talk something like over with their partners before pushing that and their partners would have either told them to drop it or make it more palatable. like i didn't get like a *polished* vibe from him, if that makes sense.

i dislike that he's like dropped off the face of the planet and that i really have like no idea what he's thinking at this point besides shading people who support and/or form parties that don't share his ideals

i want you or mutant to be president
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1956 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

lol ten pages in twelve hours, ok

--
In post 1737, WhemeStar wrote:I’d much rather lynch the person ausuka was going to check
i think that was ofrhz. his posting here has been kinda meh but he's been pretty town in the party pt tbh. i was an se in his first newbie and he kinda bled town there with his like every post and his posting in the party pt has been kinda like that

i don't really want to lynch him today

also it's possible they just killed ausuka in order to not conf-town town!ofrhz

--
In post 1738, Oath wrote:
In post 1735, WhemeStar wrote:Orfhz is scum
Probably

I'm leaning scum on both of you actually

And oh sure lynch my slot after I caught up and am obviously town. Fire(who I replaced) didn't even vote day 2 it looks like their last post - check the stats:
75% turnout, only 3 votes and they all went to Ruby, which I never would have done. vPFft ungrateful dudes.
honestly i remember like nothing that fire's posted and you yourself have like two posts - i really wouldn't call your slot obviously town. like making a readlist upon catching up doesn't really obvtown you tbh. idk what the stats you're referencing here have to do with anything; i don't really understand the bolded

and from later this was apparently saracasm - i don't know if i explicitly scumread fire from his posting; i don't remember like any of it.

that in of itself is sketchy to me though because the game has been going on for a month and his slot his just been like ... around without really doing anything. same with bandits. some of this group might just be disengaged town, but i townread enough of the active posters that it's indicative that there's scum in the lurkers

--
In post 1745, Ruby Red wrote:apart from that i think theres like a decent enough townblock that enough lynches + any pr actions means poe solves this game?

stop me if im wrong here seriously, no secret ive been kind of out of it
yay you're back :)

i'm kinda feeling this way too tbh; between the townbloc and pr's we're getting pretty close to the point where we can just lynch through everyone else

--

duckling i don't know why you dislike aronis that much tbh

--
In post 1784, the worst wrote:
In post 1782, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1780, the worst wrote:@scum please also don't enter my party for I will lynch u
If I’m president I’m PROBABLY lynching orfhz
I am treating the fact you felt the need to respond to my @scum as a scumslip, thx wheme
lol

--
In post 1801, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1723, skitter30 wrote:i still want to lynch hebi today
Can we not?

Hebichan is not a threat.

It annoys me how many times I have to say this. We know Hebi is third party. We checked their claim with an attempted lynch yesterday. Third party is not mafia. Our goal is to lynch mafia.
meh, fine.

between ofrhz, fire, bb, and vizzy, i think i want fire >> bb = vizzy >>>> ofrhz in that order

--
In post 1812, the worst wrote:if anyone very very strongly disagrees with anyone in either bracket speak up
pretty sure ofrhz is town

--
In post 1848, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1846, the worst wrote:
In post 1843, Myloninja13 wrote:So... if I voted Wheme for president and he lynched ofrhz, would you be okay with that?
no.

I am president today.
YEA YOU GOT A GREAT TRACK RECORD OF LYNCHIN SCUM AS PRESIDENT
honestly most of what wheme's posting on this page is townpinging me; he has more .... *convinction* then i'd expect from scum!him here; he feels kinda genuine actually

--
In post 1929, Aronis wrote:Okay, I'm getting ready to take the worst out of my town pile for antitown behavior.
this is also @tw:

you're both town and this fight is silly; it's basically a personality clash more than anything else

i read like i don't know how many pages of the two of you quibbling with and sniping at each other. all it did was bloat the game without accomplishing anything useful.

the two of you ought to try to work together, and if you can't, just stop talking to each other and stop taking potshots at each other.

aronis, wheme is not becoming president today. tw, i get that you're conftown but i think you can tone it down a little
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1980 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:08 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1964, the worst wrote:hold on

this is the second time in my 9 month mafia career when I was targeted by the vig, scum factional kill and bodyguard on the same night.

?!?!????
nah, nico's role PM said you would have died if you got targeted twice, although that would have been hilarious tbh lol

unless they targeted nico-slot it seems we're missing the maf kill n1 - either from a rb, jk, doc, etc etc etc

--

@123 i think i'm voting duckling today

--

i don't really have much else to say since i was here last tbh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2067 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

apologies, i'll be around tomorrow
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2076 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:29 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1987, mutantdevle wrote:It worries me that support for the worst is growing because I'm scared he's going to lynch either Wheme or Hebichan. Both of which are
TERRIBLE
lynches at this stage in the game. If he can promise that he's going to stay away from these 2 then I'd be much happier about him being president again.
i want oath >> vizzy = bb >> hebi >>> wheme >ofrhz

based on the lycnh options that have been discussed today

--
In post 1993, Blind Bandits wrote:well i know that i was gonna vote him anyway

voting for wheme is just
why

and mutant lynched town last i checked
wait you know that he wants to lynch you and you're going to vote him anyways?
In post 1996, Blind Bandits wrote:that was toxic im sorry uh

lynching town is a bit of a stain on his track record that makes me think twice before voting and trusting his judgement
i mean tw is conftown and lynched town and wants to lynch you today so this is like a weird reaction to have if you're town

--
In post 2014, Myloninja13 wrote:Ay, the poop posting party has become the biggest!
mylo's still town

--
In post 2022, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2021, WhemeStar wrote:Cause it’s Anonymous
I have info that makes Oath the lynch and everyone in my party PT knows... that message came from Mutant.
Might as well reveal this...
bleh, why'd you announce this?

--
In post 2031, Oath wrote:But fr... I gave reads when I got here and it seemed like no one cared. Then I was kinda put in a scum category and my experience with mafia comes with the understanding that once I'm scum read I can't do much about it, people don't listen to me which causes me to get frustrated and I don't wanna be upset arguing and pleading so I'll pretty much only remark on things that are substantial. Nothing substantial is actually happening. I don't wanna be President. So this is all just the seeing who I think I should vote for phase for me since my voice doesn't mean much here.
In post 2062, Oath wrote:Cool. Everybody set?
i mean, i did ask you about a bunch of your reads and you never really responded

like there's an announced guilty on you and i feel like if you're town and know it's wrong you'd be trying to fight it more or something. i feel like you're just like laying back and letting it happen to you.

--
In post 2055, mutantdevle wrote:5. The unfortunate thing about your claim is that it is very uncreative. Easily faked. Hard to prove. For all we know, only scum can out frauders. For us to confirm your role we'd both need to have a town PR that can out fraud votes AND then have them claim.
role != alignment even if that role was proven

--
In post 2068, Not Known 15 wrote:So we...
wait for the voting stage
vote the worst
the worst lynches oath
Day ends.
This is the plan.
Right?
i don't know if this is possible but maybe we can ask jjh if all players send him a PM saying we want to accelrate tothe voting stage we can just jump to that instead of waiting around?

i feel like the long campaigning phases whose length is dictated by the arbitrary '6 day's or whatever it is, instead of by when we decide we're ready to move on, kinda promote lethargy which makes it hard for people to stay motivated.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2077 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:29 am

Post by skitter30 »

aside i don't think i announced it in this game but i'm regularly v/la fridays and saturdays btw
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2163 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2084, Blind Bandits wrote:
In post 2076, skitter30 wrote:i mean tw is conftown and lynched town and wants to lynch you today so this is like a weird reaction to have if you're town
im geniunely interested in your thought process here assuming that you continued to read
you said you thought mutant would be a bad president because he's already lynched town

tw wants to lynch you so if you're town idk why you think that's a better option

--
In post 2100, 123456789 wrote:
In post 2098, Blind Bandits wrote:PEOPLE WHO PUT THEIR OWN NAME IN READLISTS SHOULD BE PURGED BTW
Reads please and thank you.

Actually....
@Everyone: Reads list please and thank you.
town: tw, mutant, aronis, mylo, ofrhz, you probably

(benevelent?) third party: wheme, hebi

everyone else: ruby, vizzy, oath, bb, wraith, nk15

--
In post 2106, Blind Bandits wrote:i mean you say awful but idk about that

did skitter claim 3p?
no, i did not

i'm a she btw

why do i look scum to you?

--
In post 2130, 123456789 wrote:The Worst, if you lynch Blind Bandits today, you will never receive my vote for president again.
i prefer oath today tbh

--
In post 2158, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2154, 123456789 wrote:You claimed third party. If you fullclaim, our party will consider saying more about the guilty.
lol

Your party was also the one who had a guilty on hebi

Please
i don't think there was a legit guilty on hebi; she got publicly shamed for voter fraud
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2194 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2169, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2081, WhemeStar wrote:Why are we voting the worst?
The president doesn't matter right now in my opinion because of the guilty. A president that doesn't lynch Oath is basically a scum claim from my perspective.
tw is conf-town irregardless of who he lynches today

i do agree that oath is prob optimal here tho
--
In post 2181, Ruby Red wrote:mylo is always town here. like, always.

i think i might have forgotten how to read mutant, or maybe he's just changed as a player. i haven't really seen any of the things that i've previously townread him off of. he seems to be going pretty hard on the mechanical solving which i know comes from town him but he also seems uncharacteristically confident in everything he's saying which from memory is uncharacteristic. (btw, @mutant, do you know who i am yet?)
yes, agree with mylo given splatoon

mutant i'm pretty confident is town

i think the mechanical-solving thing is a playstyle thing from him, not inherently alignment indicative

there's fairly solid reasoning for the oath thing; what else do you think he's been unchracteristically confident in?

--
In post 2193, Blind Bandits wrote:
In post 2163, skitter30 wrote:why do i look scum to you?
no clue!

you just ping me
i mean, ok?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2203 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2197, Blind Bandits wrote:I MEAN ITS NOT FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER
YOUR POSTS THAT IVE READ GIVE THE DISTINCT LACK OF IMPRESSION I SEE SOMETIMES FROM SCUM
IT FEELS LIKE YOU'RE POSTING ENOUGH BUT THEY DON'T MEAN ANYTHING OR SERVE ANY REAL PURPOSE WHATSOEVER
LIKE ACTIVE LURKING THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT
i'm kinda becoming apathetic tbh; i'm having a lot of trouble keeping interest in this game when irl days go by with nothing interesting happening, and when i have to wait an arbitrarily fixed length of time before the kingmaker is chosen so that he can decide who to lynch; between the campaigning stage + kingmaker i'm finding it hard to care about what happens

i hate getting prodded and i don't replace out so i'm kinda just checking in every day or two even if i don't really have anything to say
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2253 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I think i'm in prod range and i'm going to be v/la over the weekend so i'm posting but i have very little motivation for this game right now and have like no thoughts

given 123's soft guilty on oath i think that he's probably our best today. i also think that he kinda gave up and lost interest after the guilty-crier post was posted, which i usually would read as scum-indicative but in this case given that several players just prodged their way through the campaigning phase including myself kinda idk if that's necessarily a scum reaction here tbh; it could just be general apathy to the gamestate.

i was trying to figure out what the mechanic was to break ties given that it would take up to 24 hours to resolve; in retrospect a player having the ability to break the ties makes a lot of sense

bb seems to favor ruby, and has been townreading her all game i think; there's been a lot of banter between the two of them. i was townreading ruby earlier for her entrance because i think she doesn't really enter the game like that as scum but i kinda lost the townread as the days went on and she didn't post much and now she's just like null.

i don't know why wheme has so much support for president

@jjh:
v/la tomorrow through monday; might be back earlier, probably won't be
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2317 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:19 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2313, Psyche wrote:mylo's 2308 is also p suspect!
p sure that's a town post from mylo

--
In post 2315, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2314, Psyche wrote:why not just agree on a lynch and elect whoever promises to follow through on it
Good idea.
Got a guilty result on Aronis.

We elect me...

I lynch Aronis.

One less scum.
Is this a serious claim?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2320 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:22 am

Post by skitter30 »

^^^^^

I dont exactly believe the guilty and we should vote mutant
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2386 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:18 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2327, Psyche wrote:
In post 2317, skitter30 wrote:p sure that's a town post from mylo
and how many of this game’s mislynches were you on?
in a literal sense, none, given the mechanic of the game.

in a figurative sense of how many i supported - the second and third

either way i don't think this is particularly relevant for my read of mylo; he's hilariously out of his scum meta here

i played splatoon mafia with him a few months back, where he was scum. scum!mylo lurks and forces himself to produce half-hearted content. he'll like, put effort into doing isos and stuff. he's forced and tryhard and just kinda looks like he doesn't want to play and that he like forced himself to post.

town!mylo is around, will have real-time interactions, will do whatever if he's told it's helpful, will just lolpost. he's not very ocnfident in his reads, but he shares what he's thinking, even if he doesn't have any sort of conclusions. he's insanely transparent and open and jus there and there's no evidence of him being fake. he's just very honest and earnest and open.

his play as the two alignments are like night-and-day different.

like scum!mylo just doesn't pop in on a whim to change the name of the districts multiple times. he's too self-conscious to do anything like that as scum.

======

@wheme: why do you want to lynch ofrhz again?

======

wrt nk15

most of the things you cited in this post as being scummy aren't really scumtells. like 'fluff like getting pagetops' is a personality thing and not an alignment-indicative thing imo.

i think that you're at least partially pushing him for approaching the game differently than you

like when you say 'The key question of course is... why would someone who disvalues their reads this much want to be president, with a campaign for quick votekill?'. i think he's the type of player who wants to be president for the lolz of it in this game tbh, and his confidence in his reads isn't necessarily a super important factor.

'This looks strange, constructed. First Aronis says that they are not running for president, and then they say the ship sailed. If it were the other way around, it would not raise my eyebrows. The timeline doesn't look alright here.' - like this is you picking on the semantics/timeline of a pair of posts from like a month ago that were made three minutes apart and saying that it's inconsistent. in that timeframe, i don't think that's odd. (even in a larger timeframe i'm not sure that's odd)
In post 2352, Not Known 15 wrote:TL;DR:
Their contributions point towards them being a disruptively playing signaling Mafia when Mafia have daytalk...
signaling to Blind Bandits and MYLO, who are under suspicion...
or, to put it in other words, a
Traitor.
like ... a significant part of yoru case against aronis is: a) assuming that scum has a traitor b) assuming that it's aronis c) assuming that he's trying to signal to his scumbuddies mylo and bb.

like we don't know that a traitor is a thing, so specifically traitor-hunting is kinda silly. i don't think the mylo/aronis or aronis/bb interactions are signaling, i think he's just talking to them; like i don't know what you're seeing as being 'signaling-indicative' in those posts.

like i almost feel like you're looking for things to make him look scummy because ... most of the things you've quoted here aren't really scum-indicative. like you went through his iso and nitpicked a few posts you don't like but you haven't explained what's scummy about them.

and i don't get the mylo + bb + aronis team like at all; i'm pretty sure that mylo and aronis are town here. idk about bb but mylo/bb/aronis is silly, as is your reasoning for it. and building a team around criticizing aronis prefilp is just kinda meh.

like independantly of aronis how do you read mylo + bb?

and faking a guilty isn't exactly a good method of trying to get people to believe your case.

=====
In post 2357, mutantdevle wrote:Also, am I the only one that doesn't feel like we've made much progress in finding scum?

Maybe it's because I'm used to smaller games hence meaning day 4 with no scum lynched is a crisis point, but I'm really starting to worry that we're not getting anywhere.
nah i kinda feel the same

i think a very large part of why this game kinda feels like this is that we can't really vote at all and there's a built-in waiting period where we don't really do anything for a week, given that the parties seem kinda set; it's making it really, really hard for me to be motivated about this rn

VOTE: skip to election
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2464 (isolation #66) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2388, mutantdevle wrote:This may sound crazy but I genuinely think it's time to elect Wheme.

If Wheme is town, they have been fairly confident in a lot of what they are saying. As long as he doesn't go crazy with the power, I feel like he is likely to lynch scum as town.
i don't want to elect wheme cuz he wants to murderize someone i'm townreading

what's ur read on ofrhz?

no offense but your reasoning is basically - he might lynch scum in his lynchpool and if he doesn't we're no worse off than we are before and like ... this is really meh. you're basically settling for 'at least i know where he's going to lynch even though i don't really scumread that person'

his lynchpool is ofrhz and vizzy as far as i can tell, and he's said multiple times he wants to lynch ofrhz. i townrad ofrhz and am meh on vizzy; like unless you're scumreading these people, electing wheme is just like ????

--
In post 2401, WhemeStar wrote:Lol orfhz is scum
y tho?

--
In post 2404, mutantdevle wrote:- There doesn't seem to be any support for electing me this phase.
- That leaves Ruby Red and Wheme.
like wheme is confident about who he wants to lynch but i don' want to lynch that person. idk what ruby's thinking.

i much, much prefer you over either of these.

there isn't particularly support for ruby today as far as i can tell tbh

@123 where are you voting? the district is me/you/ruby and ruby is prob voting for herself but betweent he two of us we can decide the district i think

i don't really understand why the election today is between ruby and wheme tbh

--
In post 2405, Psyche wrote:ok ive decided i don't like this setup
tell me about it

--
In post 2418, Psyche wrote:when you let an election be decided based on vaguely implied lynch pools and personalities instead of definite, clearly announced intentions to kill specific, named people, you allow everyone participating in the election besides the guy elected to avoid accountability for their votes
this reduces information for the town and creates situations where players have made 97 pages of posts, lynched 3 people and found zero scum
wheme has said repeatedly for like two phases now that if he wins the presidency that he's lynching ofrhz; there isn't really a lynchpool as he's been very very very clear as to who he wants to lynch

--
In post 2434, ofrhz wrote:i might just lolvote for skitter
y tho
In post 2462, ofrhz wrote:
In post 2438, hebichan wrote:
In post 2434, ofrhz wrote:i might just lolvote for skitter
wait, but why?
i didn't want to vote for ruby because i'm not TR'ing her. but now i'm thinking voting for ruby wouldn't be the worst thing. it would at least for some AI content out of her
actually this isn't the worst idea but idk what she's thinking at this point in the game so idk if i want to give her full reign over the lynch in exchange of forcing her to produce content . i also don't know if there's another way to force her to produce content tho

would you vote for mutant? your district is you/ruby and i don't remember if ruby can vote in both districts or not so you can like at worst force a tie in your district and let bb resolve it, although i don't remember what they think about mutant offhand
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2525 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

i have been prodded

i voted for mutant to be president

HEAL: mutant
HEAL: aronis
HEAL: 123
HEAL: ofrhz
HEAL: mylo

i townread these people

i don't get the scumreads on ofrhz tbh

i'm also tending town (or third-party-siding-with-town, whatever) on wheme but not as strongly as the other people above

i don't want any of these people lynched today

--

i want to lynch in {vizzy/nk15}

--
In post 2500, jjh927 wrote:Central Park
Blind Bandits
Psyche
Invisibility
wait none of these people voted lmao

and bb used that to become president

--
In post 2521, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2505, ofrhz wrote:
In post 2504, Not Known 15 wrote:Hm. Maybe Wheme AND Ruby are scum?
These voter turnouts are way too low
Everyone, who didn't vote(except hebichan):
Why did you forget to vote? You could have postal voted...
Every non-vote by town is a vote for scum!
Did you double vote
Yes, because of Hebichan.
uh you're the person who literally campaigned on: double-voting is a scumclaim

--
In post 2522, Not Known 15 wrote:HURT: Ruby Red I have seen only one reason for them to be town so far: Their role. That's not sufficient. They are not an IC. And they recieve comfortable voting setups...
Invisibility, why did you not vote? There's postal votes for more reasons than just doublevoting...
VOTE: hebichan Zero risk of hitting town.
nobody's townreading riuby for her role, where are you even getting that from?

the most compelling reason i have to townread her is that her opener like two months ago is unlikely to come from scum!ruby imo but the less she posts the less i want to trust that and i basically lost that townread ages ago

i do agree that a lot of the districts seem to be favorable to ruby but over the past four days she's received a paucity of votes if scum is trying to get her elected; she herself didn't even vote today and i think i remember seeing that she skipped day2 voting too.

and hebi's like third party; at this point we kinda need to find scum; settling for someone 'we know isn't town' is stupid at this stage of the game when it's day4 and there's been no scumflips.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2562 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:45 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2531, mutantdevle wrote: Btw, I think I trust BB now. I feel like scum in BB’s position would have just used this opportunity to get another miss lynch.
i was thinking this too tbh

==
In post 2540, ofrhz wrote:why is aronis town again
i know what he's thinking most of the time, and what his goals are, and the actions he's taken align with those goals given his personality. like he wants to elect wheme so that he can lynch you - i think that this is the dumbest thing possible but the key thing is that *he* thinks that wheme has a point and is trying to make that plan happen within the mechanics of the game

his reads make sense and even though he's viewed as being scummy he isn't changing his playstyle or reads in order to conform to popular opinion or to get people off his back - like his playstyle is annoying and is making him scumread but he hasn't modulated that when people said they found him scummy

most of the things he's being scumread for i think are playstyle indicative and not alignment indicative - sketchy people are pushing him (nk15) with inane, trumped-up cases but can't actually explain why he's scummy or what scum agenda he's pursuing.

==
In post 2542, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2538, ofrhz wrote:-______- I don’t get why
because there is still a chance that their win ends the game, even if their claim is true.
again, why go after third-party on day4 when we haven't flipped scum yet?

also i think she's been acting in good faith - she coudl have double-voted again to try to get that tied district either today and i think yesterday too but hasn't

==
In post 2546, Ankamius wrote:Good morning

I will catch myself up when I get a chance
hi!

==
In post 2553, Ankamius wrote:Either scum aren't doing what I believe most rational scumteams would be doing or there's a different amount than four scum.

Hm.

I'm honestly not sure how to start analyzing here, can someone walk me through what happened this game so far?
what do u think rational scumteams would be doing here?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2679 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:33 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2564, Ankamius wrote:
Skitter: trying to rig the districts to get two free votes pushed through

Although maybe that's the type of strategy that would be better pushed in gamestates like where we are at now, where individual votes are more impact full.

Idk, trying to figure stuff like that isn't very easy in a game this complex
sorry, i'm still not sure what you mean by this

i imagine that scum would be trying to arrange the districts so as to make it easier to get their chosen person elected. the slot that most seems to be a thing for is maybe yours actually; it seemed on a few days that the districts were slightly tilted towards ruby, but if scum were purposefully trying to make that a thing they ddn't really capitalize on the district placements - ruby hasn't even voted in a few days

also it seems like wheme supporters are generally being sepreated i think

==
In post 2572, Ankamius wrote:like

hebi's claim isn't scummy and from what I can tell, the lie she apparently told is the type that makes sense with her claim

I think I don't understand the setup well enough to understand what the point against NK15 is?
he's pushing her basically on the basis of being third-party and wants to lynch her today even tho it's day4 and there's no flipped scum at this time

he also fake-claimed a guilty

and double-voted himself in order to deny hebi being in a tied district although he started the game saying double-voting is a scumclaim

he also outed 123's result after we all agreed in the party pt that we wouldn't

==
In post 2588, Ankamius wrote:wtf we have two third parties?

what kind of setup is this
wheme lol-claimed third party but this claim is not particularly as much believed as hebi's

==
In post 2631, Blind Bandits wrote:CURRENT LYNCH POOL IS {INVIS, NK15}

NO ONE ASKED FOR SKITTER BUT IM PUTTING HIM IN JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT

INTENT TO LYNCH WHICHEVER ONE COMES TO MIND WHEN I WAKE UP CAUSE PURRC CANT STOP ME IF HES AWAY

THOSE IN THE POOL SHOULD CLAIM ACCORDINGLY
i'm a she

if you're serious about this i'll claim

==
In post 2673, Invisibility wrote:I hate this plan but I’m vt
lynch this with fire

why were you tip-toeing around a vt claim for like a week? and going out of ur way to avoid claiming?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2758 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2680, Invisibility wrote:why would I claim earlier
I actually didn’t see the part in the bb telling me to claim
I thought it was only mutant who has gone mad
and if you’re like going along with this plan then my shoe world is a lie
uh ur a vt claim and have been in the lynchpool for most of the day, why would u not claim?

like i don't get the motivation for not claiming here; it's kinda scummy of you not to do so when you've been asked multiple tiems

==
In post 2720, Wh4t wrote:Hello!
hello!

==
In post 2727, Wh4t wrote:Who is the current president? Was there any shenanigans with the voting over night?
bb is

voting participation is god-awful so i think 4/5 districts were tied and bb is a pr who can decide tied districts and they used that to make themselves president

they're prob town on role tho because scum having that ability seems rather scum-sided given that scum can make the districts in the first place

also if they were scum i feel like they would have just used the ability to mislynch someone already instead of trying to promote democratic procedures like they are rn

==
In post 2727, Wh4t wrote:Tin foil hot take: Hebi and NK15 are working together to make the role claim feasible and Hebi appear townie. So NK double voting to prevent the tiebreaker could've been an excuse for Hebi's "role" to remain out of reach and unable to help town, whilst Hebi gets towncred for wanting to help.
i think this is a stupid read, no offense, especially since i'm pretty sure hebi had the oppurtunity to try for a second district by double-voting i think yesterday if she had wanted to but didn't; i think she's been acting in good faith tbh

she was in a tied district day2

==
In post 2735, Blind Bandits wrote:i havw always thought Wraith/Psyche slot is scum and has done nothing town
i think a fair part of that is that the slot's been lurking for like a month now; wh4t seems to be trying to like actually pay the game tho

==
In post 2742, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2739, WhemeStar wrote:Lynch orfhz and if that somehow flips town I’ll sheep whoever rest of game
What do you think of them going to the lengths of citing meta to defend vizzy?
i think that's kinda townie of ofrhz tbh in that she's defending a read she cares about and backing up where she's getting the read from
In post 2745, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2744, mutantdevle wrote:I mean, they defended you too. Just they did it entirely with words.
Yeah but they were not entirely relying on meta there.
how much have you played with ofrhz? like why do u think it's scummy of them to use meta to defend someone?
In post 2746, Not Known 15 wrote:Meta out of one game? That is not reliable at all. That's smelling like a desperate scum -> scum defense more than anything else.
also she's defending both of you so idk why you're characterizing defending vizzy as being scummy - ie if ofrhz is scum defending her scum buddy vizzy why does she defend you as well and start a new wagon-thing instead of just throwing her support behind you given that the count is 5-4 (or 4-3 i don't remember) rn?

this scumread of ofrhz doesn't really make much sense to me tbh

==

still want {vizzy/nk15} and really want bb to maek sure they put in the lynch before deadline
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2806 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:58 am

Post by skitter30 »

oh good now we can actually vote now

VOTE: mutant

HURT: vizzy

districts aren't a thing anymore but it looks like hebi made a district with her/mutant - besides for that (and wheme being displaced from the previous hebi/wheme/nk15 district and into mutant's old district), it looks like the districts weren't changed at all which kinda points to lurker scum imo
In post 1, jjh927 wrote:If the number of remaining townies is equal to or less than half the players rounded down plus one, the entire campaigning system will be replaced by public and changeable voting.
also if i'm doing the math right (i'm not postive what 'plus one' applies to in that sentence) i think this means:

townies <= ( (11-1) ) + 1 = 6

which means that out of 11 players, there are at most 6 townies.

since we have 2 3p claims i don't *think* this is lylo but it means that there are *a lot* of people in this game right now who aren't working towards a town wincon
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2852 (isolation #72) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2807, 123456789 wrote:VOTE: Skitter30
huh, why me?

==
In post 2813, Ankamius wrote:Wheme, where are your thoughts at? BB flipping town is throwing me a bit
i mean, i thought they were town on role + on the fact that they didn't just lol-mislynch and blame it on the fact that they haven't been in the game at all and didn't know what was going on

==
In post 2824, hebichan wrote:Also I want more scum dead for a smaller playerlist for a tie.

Scums probably in
Wh4t, inviz, ohrz and less likely ank or numbers if were pushing a lurker team.
swap ofrhz and ank and i think 123 is prob town but that's roughly where i'm at

==
In post 2833, Wh4t wrote:Yeah Idk. Can someone please give me a brief summary of ofrhz and Invis being scum because I don't see it.

Im not sure about Ankamius, 12345 and skitter personally.
why me and 123?

ofrhz i'm tending town on and i don't wheme to lynch him. the one thing that i'm starting to become concerned about here is that wheme has been trying to get him lynched for like a month now and wheme has generally had a fair amount of support but hasn't managed to become president so i'm wondering if the districts have been designed that way on purpose

vizzy just hasn't really acted townie + poe + reactions to bb putting him in their lynchpool yesterday were kinda icky

==
In post 2849, Invisibility wrote:ok so here's a statement: im not voting wheme
who should i vote
thoughts on ofrhz? why not wheme?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2889 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

hello i am posting because i am in prod range
In post 2855, ofrhz wrote:
In post 2852, skitter30 wrote: ofrhz i'm tending town on and i don't wheme to lynch him. the one thing that i'm starting to become concerned about here is that wheme has been trying to get him lynched for like a month now and wheme has generally had a fair amount of support but hasn't managed to become president so i'm wondering if the districts have been designed that way on purpose
the districts were also skewed against wheme on d2 though, which was before he started scumreading me
this is fair; i had forgotten about that

i guess i'm just wondering why he hasn't managed to be president given that he's had a fair amount of support throughout the game in thread.

it could just be because bb actively didn't want him to be president and may have been breaking tied districts against him (i don't remember if that actually happened; i'd have to go back and check; i remember them saying that they would refuse to pick between nk15 and wheme if such a thing happened because they wanted neither)

==
In post 2877, Ankamius wrote:Oh wtf there's a push for mutant

Yeahno

VOTE: Whemestar
why not mutant?

==
In post 2880, 123456789 wrote:
In post 2871, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2870, Ankamius wrote:This gamestate feels like a loss already
I agree
I second this.
same

==
In post 2884, 123456789 wrote:Join LSD1P today! I offer free hangman!

Hey @Ankamius, could you ENDORSE me as party leader?
idk we can play here if you want
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2923 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2889, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2877, Ankamius wrote:Oh wtf there's a push for mutant

Yeahno

VOTE: Whemestar
why not mutant?
@ank

==
In post 2892, mutantdevle wrote:Oh yeah, Ircher changed their vote.

UNVOTE:

I wanna keep it 3 votes each for now.
i think atm it's the following, so i think you should just vote for yourself

mutant: me, hebi, 123
wheme: aronis, wh4t, mylo, ank, wheme

given that ofrhz has said he's voting you in spirit it's oddly come down to vizzy

i'm kinda wondering why he hasn't just hammered wheme given that i think wheme is still prioritizing ofrhz

==
In post 2894, Invisibility wrote:why doesnt everyone state their scumreads for the purpose of this game doing anything
you :)

==
In post 2898, Ankamius wrote:Apparently make him leader of the party we are in but I don't know if it does or not myself
i think it makes him the official leader of the party but i don't know if actually means anything at this point since we can vote for anyone to be president (ie like a write-in vote)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2937 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:41 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2881, 123456789 wrote:VOTE: Mutant

Might as well let someone besides scum to win btw.
what do you mean by the bolded btw?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2938 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:42 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2930, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2923, skitter30 wrote:i'm kinda wondering why he hasn't just hammered wheme given that i think wheme is still prioritizing ofrhz
They’re scum together

If it’s on them 2 mutant is gonna become president and then we will probably lynch town again
ya that's kinda my point

i'm just pointing out that you and mutant basically have the lynchpool tho, besdies for the fact that you've stated a preference for ofrhz multiple times
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2962 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by skitter30 »

this should have happened like two days ago

i think today is mass-claim day

i have more things to say but i'm waiting for someone else to check in first
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2973 (isolation #78) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:59 am

Post by skitter30 »

ok so i think it's time to say this now

i'm the opinion pollster. overall it's been a fairly useless role, especially since most of you haven't really answered most nights

but the one thing that it was useful for is that i've been using it to communicate with mutant - you can basically answer whatever you want and jjh just passes it along to me, and i know who gave which response.

n1 he told me (well, the opinion pollster) that he thought the role was probably from town and said he would be willing to share some info with me and work with me if he could trust me and try to form a townbloc - he asked me to crumb by mispelling mutant as 'mutantdevel', which i did, and i then joined his party since i'd been townreading him pretty hard by that point already
In post 1103, skitter30 wrote:mutantdevel, i think i will probably be joining your oddly spelled 'mutante' party
n2 - he told me that he was masons with [redacted] (he told me who, but they haven't claimed yet), and that he thought wheme was a 3p rolecop who had investigated him n0 because wheme had repeatedly called him 'obvtown' very early game (he cited about 6 posts to back this up) - that's where the sticky benevolent 3p read on wheme came from. the masons have a pt and can talk with each other at night, and he'd been telling his mason partner what he'd been talking with me about there

(and this is where my sticky townread on mutant came from, and why i've been supporting him for president)

n3 - didn't get a response from mutant

n4 - told me overnight that he wanted to ask ofrhz to leave the party pt so that he could ask wheme to join the party and try to get him to claim, possibly offering him the position of party leader to get him to join (wheme didn't claim); the benefit of this would be that it would be me + mutant + wheme (who he still trusted very strongly) in the party pt and we could talk

n5 - i had sent out the poll but jjh didn't see it; i didn't mind that much because me and mutant were able to talk in the party pt

he told me he posted a plan in the mason pt as follows:

he was going to claim mason with his partner, say that i'm the opinion pollster, and say that he wanted to become immediately be voted in as president; he was going to start from the bottom of his readslist and ask each person to claim upon the threat of being lynched if they didn't

he asked me or his partner to do this for him if he died overnight

his partner has either indicated that they do not want to be president or has not posted yet

so for now i'm going to

VOTE: skitter

if they indicate want to become president i will endorse them instead

if i am president i will lynch vizzy; if the game doesn't end and i die overnight i want that to be followed with ank -> wh4t -> ofrhz

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2990 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

eh, I changed my mind

VOTE: wh4t
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2998 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by skitter30 »

:)

sorry for betraying you mutant <3

btw i'm chill with the scum pt being released; it's like a bajillion pages of me talking to myself
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2999 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by skitter30 »

also can't believe the day2 lol-3p claim held up all game lol
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3007 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

tyty :)

i had you pocketed super early on but when mutant told me he was a mason i switched to hard-pocketing him and just played 'town who can't give a fuck and is thus just going to (badly inconspicuoulsy) sheep conf!town' for like a month and a half
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3009 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

oh yeah the opinion poll thing was a factional ability that i used to fake a pr
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3016 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ye it was awesome :)

can you link the mod pt too?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3018 (isolation #85) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by skitter30 »

sorry ofrhz!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3022 (isolation #86) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by skitter30 »

tyty :)

very very very patiently waited for a townie to hop on so we could quick-hammer

also who shamed hebi n1?

i guess ofrhz?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3025 (isolation #87) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

also jjh thanks for running this, it was a lot of fun :)

p-edit yeah i figured cuz i had everyone else's roles cept for wh4t and they just got flipped as a vt
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3026 (isolation #88) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by skitter30 »

yeah we thought she was going down early so i tried really really hard to bus her like ~day2 but mutant didn't want that to happen so we just ran with it
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3030 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3027, jjh927 wrote:Seriously there were so many issues with that claim

How did people accept it when it got to the endgame and there was no way to tie?
um yeah what hebi said made like no sense at that point but like ... i wasn't going to point that out
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3041 (isolation #90) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3032, ofrhz wrote:oh er

obligatory sorry for gamethrowing
nah you were fine; we just needed one person to vote and i figured that if i hyped up voting vizzy it would be you; if not it would be numbers when he came back from v/la almost for sure

i was more worried about whether or not aronis would try to become prez
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3042 (isolation #91) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3038, the worst wrote:I'm quite proud of my first message to jjh after dying being that the town unison was so shonky there was almost 100% scum in the open queue junkies that I couldn't be bothered sorting (probably excluding ofrhz I think) being like

{mutant skitter30 Rubez}

I do have some setup feedback which I'll prolly throw to jjh privately but I think he's more or less on the same page as what I'd wanna say :P

this game is like the type of joke I love to tell. it's dubious whether or not it's actually good, but it's definitely funnier for those who have more information
ye that's why you died that night

cuz you *absolutely* would have gone after me or maybe ruby if you weren't dead and rethink your reads

and at that point i was letting the pocket on you drop cuz i was pocketing mutant and you were dying that night
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3043 (isolation #92) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

also the mod pt was really funny
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3052 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3050, ofrhz wrote:wait 123 wasn't roleblocker? what
i thought they were odd-night rb

(and that's why i did all the kills since like n2 since 123 was townreading me)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3053 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by skitter30 »

wait he isn't actually rb lmao
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3059 (isolation #95) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i had like 5x the number of posts in the scum pt than here lol
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3075 (isolation #96) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3065, hebichan wrote:I mean... I can, since I pushed it super hard, was expecting to get lynched for pushing nk15 so hard there.
also it was nk15 v vizzy and the three people who were voting nk15 were ... me/hebi/vizzy
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3076 (isolation #97) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by skitter30 »

also there was one day where we deliberately tried to throw it to wheme but nobody noticed and that got derailed somehow (i think that was day3 where duckling started the day proclaiming he wanted to be prez maybe)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3078 (isolation #98) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by skitter30 »

also n4 (just before the game split to endgame/lylo/public voting) me/ank spent forever trying to figure out how to make the districts and ultimately decided that we were just going to leave them exactly the way they were + hebi 'forcing a mutant/hebi' district to make it look like scum were lurkers who didn't bother to change the districts from the night before

and that basically became a non-issue since it switched to public voting the next day lol
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3081 (isolation #99) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

yeah i was saying a couple of days ago that a very major reason why we were going to win the game was because of something most townies knew absolutely nothing about - the mason thing

also i liked the mafia-game-as-a-satire-on-american-politics thing; i'm currently doing research on corruption in campaign finance so i appreciated it
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3084 (isolation #100) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by skitter30 »

we also got very lucky that a bunch of things gelled in just the right way - taz happening to shoot the president when we happened to shoot the bg gave us the room to lynch a 'rb soft guilty', for instance (which was completely fake lmao)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3092 (isolation #101) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

sorry :(

i will be honest and say that i was going to hammer aronis for the lolz but i was low-key worrying about a hitherto unknown town protesting ability and if such a thing had happened i realistically couldn't like argue myself out of that lol
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3094 (isolation #102) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

also town!me woudl have been *incredibly* suspicious of anyone trying to become president in lylo in this setup; it's basically a scumclaim tbh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3098 (isolation #103) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ye i'm not entirely sure why you trusted me that much tbh, but once you did you gave me a lot to work with

and i was basically paraphrasing the entirety of the party pt into the scum pt

p-edit: yeah and then we randomized it just so that you'd overanalyze it and draw wrong conclusions :p

almost every night it was randomized iirc
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3136 (isolation #104) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:55 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3101, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 907, skitter30 wrote:i low-key want to be prez in lylo and lynch mutant for the lolz
Wow. Weren't you content with a standard betrayal? You wanted to take it a step further? You truly are a monster.
I'm an evil person with like no regrets :p
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3138 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:59 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3109, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2999, skitter30 wrote:also can't believe the day2 lol-3p claim held up all game lol
You guys acted in the scum PT as though it was the shittiest claim ever but it really wasn't. In my opinion, it was clever and believable. Sure, there were some flaws in it. But we were always too distracted by other things to notice them.

I still stand by my policy of helping third party's win though. If Wheme had won earlier, then town would have had more time to adjust. He made us lose out on a lynch when we crucially needed one. Additionally, if NK15 didn't prevent Hebi from tying a second district, we would have found out the claim was a lie.

So basically, we WOULD have lynched Hebi and probably could have lynched Vizzy before mylo if we decided to help the third party claims instead of letting scum get away with a fake claim and allowing Wheme to fuck us up at a crucial time. I also find it likely that Ankamius would have ended up lynched as well, though I do think that Skitter would survive to win the game.

I hope that the rest of the town can learn from this game that helping third parties that aren't inherently against the town is useful (obviously not SKs and game-ending jesters). If you treat them as a threat then they will become a threat. And the best way to test their claim is to let them win.

Though the thing I've learnt from this game is to not trust so easily.
In a general sense I'm willing to work with 3p if it won't adversely affect my own wincon

And we thought she was going down and I actively spent like two dayphases trying to lynch her but gave up when you repearedly talked me out of it

The initial claim was kinda sketchy but the claim after public voting literally made no sense and it's something I would have torn apart as town and i had to activelu prevent myself from getting into a thing about it in-thread
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3139 (isolation #106) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:59 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3112, mutantdevle wrote:They did everything I wish I could do as scum. But sadly, I have not rolled with a scum team that likes to scheme in such a way (or at least lived long enough to).
I do admit it was fun to be so devious lol
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3140 (isolation #107) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:02 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3125, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 3098, skitter30 wrote:ye i'm not entirely sure why you trusted me that much tbh, but once you did you gave me a lot to work with

and i was basically paraphrasing the entirety of the party pt into the scum pt

p-edit: yeah and then we randomized it just so that you'd overanalyze it and draw wrong conclusions :p

almost every night it was randomized iirc
I don't know why either. I guess I trusted you so heavily because you were my strongest town read before that - which, let's be honest, for me should have been a sign you were scum. When I found out it was you who was behind the messages it just made so much sense for you to be town. I was already town reading you, you claimed without hesitation, and I guess I thought that the opinion poll was too strong of an ability for scum to have. Of course, any one of the 4 of you could have claimed it was them behind the polls. Had any of your scum buddies claimed it was them then I definitely wouldn't have fallen for this. You were wise to have it be you.

But even then, I don't know why I shared so much with you. All you offered back was your identity. I was just trying to give you as much information as I could because I figured that you could form better reads with it than I could. I know my reads tend to be bad, so I was looking for someone who I could trust and have good reads on my behalf. Unfortunately, I didn't have that with Aronis. He informed me very quickly that he didn't have good reads (I also thought that was obvious from looking at his attitude in the thread). So in a way, I was depending on you. I think that if my mason partner was someone who I could be sure to have good reads, then maybe I wouldn't have shared so much with you or even fallen for your phishing scam. I think I'd probably still have told you that I was a mason, but had my partner been someone I could rely on more, I don't think I'd have told you their identity or involved you in as many of my plans.
Yeah i dont remember why we decided it would be me - i was planning that since basically when I repped in; I didnt know at that point it would last that long or have such a strong impact on the game

I guess you thought you could woek with me more than you can work with Aronis to the point that you just wanted me to be town
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3160 (isolation #108) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

these are my thoughts on the setup:

i'm going to be honest and say that kingmaker-via-secret-voting - while thematic and different - is hard to play; it removes a lot of agency and accountability that i'm used to in mafia games because players who were't the president couldn't really directly affect the lynch and it's hard to track people's thoughts throughout the game with no votes; there wasn't really any accountability

also being forced to wait six irl days before we voted for presdient was also kinda difficult; besides for like day1 the candidates were decided fairly quickly and there wasn't really anything to do for several irl days waiting for the presidential election - it kinda negated the natural flow of a mafia game. i think that's where a lot of the apathy came from, which helped scum a lot because it imo significantly adversely affected town's ability to gain momentum. like half the playerlist was prodging for the second half of the game and it wasn't even viewed as scummy anymore

i really, really, really loved the theme tho and how the roles and mechanics mimicked actual institutions and trends in politics

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”