AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:07 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Obviously if Staeg is telling the truth, he's basically had NO ALIGNMENT this entire Day One and is probably assuming that he's maybe Town by virtue of the Mason aspect of his claim. Again. Game's not bastard (crazy, yes), so Fate technically can't lie about that.

@Staeg - Do you have any idea when you'll get your Moon sign/alignment? Like is it one of those Astrological Events that will affect gameplay like Fate said in the /in to Mod post?
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

At this point, it's debatable how that "no" to "mod game alignment changes" applies if you've never known or had an alignment to begin with.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm his Mason partner. We are both Harmony aligned.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:00 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I am Aphrodite, he is Hades. My role is referred to as a" Sun/Moon Combination, with a sun in Pisces. I'm not sure what more information is required.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:03 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

The "apparently not a tree stump" comment is based on something that Fate said in the PT which very heavily implied that Staeg was voteless and I was not.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Kokichi Oma

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:33 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1054, Dunnstral wrote:Hey Muffin, I think camntsuki is a way better chance of hitting mafia than staeg is and would like to wagon that isntead. Staeg is bad but I'm more sure on Camntsuki

MariaR, you should join me

DGB, you should think about moving too

LLD, you owed me an unvote 500 posts ago. Give me your opinion on Camntsuki

AnonymousGhost, what do you think?

Pixie, you should abandon your "I like camntsuki because he's making fun of the mod" mentality or whatever you've got going on - I want to progress this game. Also, I don't think you're waiting on anything from me, I've given you my list and you took a look at it

Staeg, you haven't mentioned camntsuki all game.
The reality is you can vote them and join this new wagon or you can be lynched yourself, I'd rather lynch scum than
bad town
but it's your call, but I'm not getting lynched over you
and your push is gross.

Also note that camntsuki goes from trolling to trying to make a case - not sure if it's because there's like 5 people who are willing to go on him or because staeg wagon is picking up more steam than mine

Feysal/Nacho/Espeonage, thoughts on Camntsuki?

I step away from the game for a day and it completely stops progressing, half the content is kuribo/camntsuki whining about how I'm making the game toxic. Let's go people!
okay, you all that I talked to earlier, most of you said you didn't want to lynch camntsuki over staeg, now that staeg is claiming mason, address me again on this. I'd like to see this go through

Nacho, any chance you would join this? Also, get Staeg off of me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

This staeg not having an alignment thing is a misunderstanding I'm pretty sure
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:47 am

Post by Dunnstral »

LLD I'm going to spend all of day 2 pushing you like I've spent all of today pushing camntsuki, your play has been explicitly scum play for the entire second half of the game, and I was only giving you BOTD for the first half. I repeat, every second I'm in this thread, all 1,209,600 of them, I will be pushing you tomorrow and I won't care to hear your real life excuses. If that's too much for you, I suggest you replace out before it gets to that, I won't think less of you
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:55 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1131, Dunnstral wrote:Nacho, any chance you would join this? Also, get Staeg off of me
Why is my current vote a bad one?

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:00 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

I'd probably be able to be persuaded on a Camn wagon.

I haven't seen any of your opposition's points - as to why you're scum - actually be valid.

I'm pretty sure you have a case on Camn - I think Muffin does as well -; I'm going to find them and then quote them for my reference. Then I'm going to go through Camn's ISO (having not looked at the cases, so I can avoid Conf bias and maybe bring new insight into it) and then I'll look at both of your cases.

Chances are I'm going to join a Camn wagon because I'm not going to join the Dunn wagon and Muffin's recent dig into Staeg seems town.

/tosses scum theater theory out a window/
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:01 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

UNVOTE: Staeg
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:03 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1134, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1131, Dunnstral wrote:Nacho, any chance you would join this? Also, get Staeg off of me
Why is my current vote a bad one?
Because it's not on the guy I've been asking youe to take a look at

Because numerous people have expressed that they scumread Camntsuki but NOBODY is willing to vote him

Because Staeg was the reason people gave for not voting camntsuki, and now a wagon there is theoretically viable, if people stay true to their word

Because Kokichi being town/scum tells us NOTHING (no DGB,, I don't think it means Maria is scum if kokichi is), while Camntsuki gives us tons of interactions

Because you voted without a reason while I've given reasons

Because while Kokichi looks sort of bad, I could see this coming from town him, and have seen it numerous times.

Because you're not communicating with your mason partner at all and they're stuck voting me in what I can only assume is an attempt to save his own skin and going v/la without engaging with me

That's why your vote is a bad one, I've got kokichi as a slight lean scum though
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:11 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Spoiler: Dunn and Muffin cases against Camn for reference purposes. look @ for later
In post 936, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 914, thepixiecollective wrote:the bolded

where is your vote btw

it wld be really cool if we had a vc rn
My vote is on camntsuki

I have them as scum because all game they've been adding fuel to the fire from the sidelines

When I tried to engage them directly they weren't able to come up with something, disappeared, and then came back and started talking about something else

They are a hard lynch only because other people want to play with him (no clue why, he actively makes the game less enjoyable) and because he's scum and because 1/3 of the player list is harshly afk

Speaking of which, I've got nacho, feysal, espeonage, and kokichi as my full on lurkers, of those feysal and nacho lean town while espeonage and kokichi lean scum

Kokichi was null until just recently when he took a jab at Maria because from what I had seen he wasn't even reading the game and him calling out Maria was bad when he had no reads on the slots she was talking about. Then he took a weird jab at me too. Will wait and see if they get better

Espeonage looked really bad last night when he pointed to my 1 quote post and said it was a wall post so he couldn't read anything - activity excuses are scummy. And then he posts a few more times about the game speed, and when DGB tries to engage him he says he only has 30 minutes left and disappears - but he could have put some content forth if he really wanted to, he was just dodging the thread and he's been dodging the thread for a while, plus I didn't like his "I'll vote whoever it takes to get a lynch as fast as possible" - seemed like he was setting up to join the largest wagon for bogus reasons

Nacho and Feysal have good content so far but haven't posted much, I've got them as light town reads

Kuribo hasn't done anything alignment indicative - I don't read him flaming other people out as towny, I think he can do it as either alignment. It's gross though

LLD I feel hasn't done anything alignment indicative as well, need them to post more in the current state of the game, I don't read their early play as scummy ate, I just read it as ate. Not impressed with their play so far, though.

Staeg I was okay with and I remember Nacho said he was town too, I think him jumping on me here is a little gross but I don't even fully understand his reasoning, he can work with me or he can shoehorn himself as the lynch today but it's not my preferred lynch right now

Can talk more about camntsuki if/when needed
In post 1019, zMuffinMan wrote:oh, that reminds me

cupcake is all about sheeping...
In post 106, camntsuki wrote:ALL HAIL THE PACT
LOYAL SHEEP MODE ENGAGED
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

UNVOTE, VOTE:ANONYMOUSGHOST
In post 107, camntsuki wrote:
UNVOTE, VOTE: *KOKICHI OMA
In post 530, camntsuki wrote:WE'VE MADE ENOUGH POSTS SUCH TAHT MOMMY WONT NOTICE THIS BURIED WITHIN

TIME TO SUPPORT KURIBOS OFFERING FOR THE BLOOD GODS

VOTE: DUNNSTRAL
... right up until it comes to voting staeg. now he won't budge on dunnstral, even though kuribo's recently moved to dunnstral
In post 1022, zMuffinMan wrote:oh yeah, someone wanted me to talk about reads. ignoring the staeg read,

i don't feel good about cupcamn. i didn't like the way camn voted LLD, mostly due to how weak it felt and how it felt more like stoking the fire than a legitimate read (not sure how many posts she's posted since then, if any - i think i saw some recent reads from her maybe but didn't think they looked all that special) and i think cupcake's trying to be super active to avoid the standard shit he gets for being lurky but his posting doesn't actually look town to me. not going to claim i have flawless accuracy reading cupcake, but i don't think the way he's playing this game is anything close to how he usually plays as town (his early posts had a lot more posturing in them than i'm used to and i don't actually think the way he's acting around dunnstral is coming from town-cupcake). the unwillingness to vote staeg just makes me think he doesn't want to bus if he can help it

nacho just isn't here and i didn't like his initial posts. went over this a bit with mollie at some point. refer back to that if you want more depth here (there really isn't much to talk about here though given how little he's posted). dont remember if i mentioned it when talking to mollie, but i do also think the way he talked about staeg is what he'd do if he were scum with staeg here

not a huge fan of kokichi's maria vote. still waiting on him to write any game-relevant content. don't really have a scum read on him but would not be sad to see a vig take him out

LLD i thought looked town early. that read's been going stale. i don't think the lurking is scummy or anything, but my read on her was mostly a gut-based feeling that her thoughts seemed genuine early on. nothing so strong that i'm willing to let her skate on zero content past the early game. i want to see her take on recent events

i have town reads of varying degrees on the rest of the game. dunnstral, feysal, espy are weaker town reads (though i'd prefer the latter two were more active than they've been). DGB, kuribo, AG, maria are stronger town reads. and if mollie is scum, then wow
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1130, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Kokichi Oma
Why am I scum to you
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1133, Dunnstral wrote:LLD I'm going to spend all of day 2 pushing you like I've spent all of today pushing camntsuki, your play has been explicitly scum play for the entire second half of the game, and I was only giving you BOTD for the first half. I repeat, every second I'm in this thread, all 1,209,600 of them, I will be pushing you tomorrow and I won't care to hear your real life excuses. If that's too much for you, I suggest you replace out before it gets to that, I won't think less of you
I'd like to remind you that you're the most toxic player in this game right now, so.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:13 am

As for today's lynch, we're not lynching claimed Masons.

Maria, you said Dunn is town. What percentage is that? Give me a number. And maybe some words on why?

I think we're supposed to lynch AG today, their posting still looks like scum

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:14 am

Also Dunnstral I don't owe you jack, and I'd happily policy lynch you out of this game, so.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:17 am

Post by camntsuki »

In post 1138, AnonymousGhost wrote:
Spoiler: Dunn and Muffin cases against Camn for reference purposes. look @ for later
In post 936, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 914, thepixiecollective wrote:the bolded

where is your vote btw

it wld be really cool if we had a vc rn
My vote is on camntsuki

I have them as scum because all game they've been adding fuel to the fire from the sidelines

When I tried to engage them directly they weren't able to come up with something, disappeared, and then came back and started talking about something else

They are a hard lynch only because other people want to play with him (no clue why, he actively makes the game less enjoyable) and because he's scum and because 1/3 of the player list is harshly afk

Speaking of which, I've got nacho, feysal, espeonage, and kokichi as my full on lurkers, of those feysal and nacho lean town while espeonage and kokichi lean scum

Kokichi was null until just recently when he took a jab at Maria because from what I had seen he wasn't even reading the game and him calling out Maria was bad when he had no reads on the slots she was talking about. Then he took a weird jab at me too. Will wait and see if they get better

Espeonage looked really bad last night when he pointed to my 1 quote post and said it was a wall post so he couldn't read anything - activity excuses are scummy. And then he posts a few more times about the game speed, and when DGB tries to engage him he says he only has 30 minutes left and disappears - but he could have put some content forth if he really wanted to, he was just dodging the thread and he's been dodging the thread for a while, plus I didn't like his "I'll vote whoever it takes to get a lynch as fast as possible" - seemed like he was setting up to join the largest wagon for bogus reasons

Nacho and Feysal have good content so far but haven't posted much, I've got them as light town reads

Kuribo hasn't done anything alignment indicative - I don't read him flaming other people out as towny, I think he can do it as either alignment. It's gross though

LLD I feel hasn't done anything alignment indicative as well, need them to post more in the current state of the game, I don't read their early play as scummy ate, I just read it as ate. Not impressed with their play so far, though.

Staeg I was okay with and I remember Nacho said he was town too, I think him jumping on me here is a little gross but I don't even fully understand his reasoning, he can work with me or he can shoehorn himself as the lynch today but it's not my preferred lynch right now

Can talk more about camntsuki if/when needed
In post 1019, zMuffinMan wrote:oh, that reminds me

cupcake is all about sheeping...
In post 106, camntsuki wrote:ALL HAIL THE PACT
LOYAL SHEEP MODE ENGAGED
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

UNVOTE, VOTE:ANONYMOUSGHOST
In post 107, camntsuki wrote:
UNVOTE, VOTE: *KOKICHI OMA
In post 530, camntsuki wrote:WE'VE MADE ENOUGH POSTS SUCH TAHT MOMMY WONT NOTICE THIS BURIED WITHIN

TIME TO SUPPORT KURIBOS OFFERING FOR THE BLOOD GODS

VOTE: DUNNSTRAL
... right up until it comes to voting staeg. now he won't budge on dunnstral, even though kuribo's recently moved to dunnstral
In post 1022, zMuffinMan wrote:oh yeah, someone wanted me to talk about reads. ignoring the staeg read,

i don't feel good about cupcamn. i didn't like the way camn voted LLD, mostly due to how weak it felt and how it felt more like stoking the fire than a legitimate read (not sure how many posts she's posted since then, if any - i think i saw some recent reads from her maybe but didn't think they looked all that special) and i think cupcake's trying to be super active to avoid the standard shit he gets for being lurky but his posting doesn't actually look town to me. not going to claim i have flawless accuracy reading cupcake, but i don't think the way he's playing this game is anything close to how he usually plays as town (his early posts had a lot more posturing in them than i'm used to and i don't actually think the way he's acting around dunnstral is coming from town-cupcake). the unwillingness to vote staeg just makes me think he doesn't want to bus if he can help it

nacho just isn't here and i didn't like his initial posts. went over this a bit with mollie at some point. refer back to that if you want more depth here (there really isn't much to talk about here though given how little he's posted). dont remember if i mentioned it when talking to mollie, but i do also think the way he talked about staeg is what he'd do if he were scum with staeg here

not a huge fan of kokichi's maria vote. still waiting on him to write any game-relevant content. don't really have a scum read on him but would not be sad to see a vig take him out

LLD i thought looked town early. that read's been going stale. i don't think the lurking is scummy or anything, but my read on her was mostly a gut-based feeling that her thoughts seemed genuine early on. nothing so strong that i'm willing to let her skate on zero content past the early game. i want to see her take on recent events

i have town reads of varying degrees on the rest of the game. dunnstral, feysal, espy are weaker town reads (though i'd prefer the latter two were more active than they've been). DGB, kuribo, AG, maria are stronger town reads. and if mollie is scum, then wow

?????????

OK
SO I TOOK A LOOK AT THAT
AND THAT IS SOME OF THE HOTTEST STEAMING PILE OF SHTI IVE EVER SEEN WRITTEN

DUNNS IS A MONKEY AND SCUM
1. HES BEEN CALLING US SCUM SINCE LIKE PG25, REFUSING TO STATE ANY REASONS, AND HIS REAOSNING FOR US BEING SCUM IS THE EVENTS THAT HAPPENED AROUND PG36
2. HIS 'ATTEMPT TO ENGAGE US' WAS SOME OF THE MOST FKING RETARDED OBTUSE SHIT EVER IN TRYING TO GET US TO REPEAT THE POITNS WE ALREADY LAID OUT A FEW PAGEAS PRIOR

I REALLY WISH I DIDNT READ THAT BUT AT THIS POINT I REALLY DONT FUCKING CARE DUNNS CAN GO DIE IN A FIRE (GAME WISE DONT BAN TY) HE'S PROBABLY SCUM BUT HES PREFERED TO PLAY THIS GAME AS AN ASSHOLE

YOUR MUFFINS POST HE ALREADY ADMITTED THE SHIT HE POSTED WAS WRNOG WHICH IS EASILY DISPROVABLE BY A SIMPE LOOK AT ANY OF THE GAMES ON THIS ACC

AT THIS POINT I DONT RLY CARE ABOUT THIS GAME ANYMORE IM ALMOST TEMPTED TO JUST ABUSE A TRUST TELL OF MINE JUST TO GET PPL LIKE DUNNS TO STFU

THE REST OF THE PPL TRYING TO GET US LYNCHED BEFORE CAMN IS BACK IS DOING IT OUT OF SCUM MOTIVATION MOST LIEKLY

NOW THAT STAEG AND NACHO HAVE OUTED THEMSVELVES AS MASONS IS IT SO HARD TO REALIZE THAT THE STAEG WAGON WAS A SCUMPUSH COUNTERWAGON TO DUNNSTRAL

END
THIS
FKING
GAME

I DONT CAREGET ME OUT TY
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:19 am

Staeg/Nacho/Kuribo/Maria/DGB/Mollie

Not lynching any of those today. Everything else is fair game, but honestly not interested in lynching Muffin.

Espeonage has not really improved since I kind of ignored him for other more blatant things.

Feysal is the same story... people kind of cut me at the knees from putting pressure there

Camn/Kats isn't so much scummy as this is well within their scum range. Recent Camn posting suggests they're not obvious town, but,,,,, ok my point from very early remains I'll lynch this slot basically any day because it's statistically correct.

AG still pings me based on their reactions to other players. Some have said they look town. Why?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:25 am

Post by kuribo »

So obviously I was wrong about Staeg being Dunn's buddy. That in mind, will those of you who said you didn't see the connection now admit that Dunn is scum?

He's misrepresented every case put against him, he's appealed to emotion, he's attacked other players while asking for civility, he's not Town and he's got to get stepping.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:27 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1143, camntsuki wrote:AT THIS POINT I DONT RLY CARE ABOUT THIS GAME ANYMORE IM ALMOST TEMPTED TO JUST ABUSE A TRUST TELL OF MINE JUST TO GET PPL LIKE DUNNS TO STFU

Lmao same

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:36 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 1143, camntsuki wrote:THE STAEG WAGON WAS A SCUMPUSH COUNTERWAGON TO DUNNSTRAL
Based on VC alone, it looks like the opposite is true.

was when Staeg first got a wagon consisting of Espionage, Maria, and Muffin. is a VC showing both the Dunn and Staeg wagons consisting of an equal number of players.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:39 am

Post by kuribo »

actually hol' up

with two claimed masons presumably in line now to get NK'd before me, I feel safe claiming. I am Gemini/Capricorn, the Politician. Each day I choose one player (I have already selected DGB and submitted my selection) and at night I get a private topic with them. (DGB hates neighbors, and I vowed to turn her into something she hates) At the end of the night, she gets to decide if she wants to elect me. If at any point, the living majority of players have voted me President, I gain powerful influence over the day's lynch. This role would be OP as fuck for scum obviously because it only gets stronger as the game goes on. I legit thought this was a kingmaker setup at first based on my role.
In post 44, kuribo wrote:
In post 40, AnonymousGhost wrote:VOTE: Kuribo

lol fuck y'all, I'm headed to work now, deuces

When I am king you will be first against the wall

If you know anything about me you know i don't make idle threats
Here I am waving my political power around like a huge hard cock.

What's this?! BREADCRUMBS?!
In post 347, kuribo wrote:

And that's how daddy sets the table.
This was a reference to Cody Rhodes who, not coincidentally, has flirted with the idea of getting into politics.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:43 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1148, kuribo wrote:lol fuck y'all, I'm headed to work now, deuces
i dont know how that ended up in the quote tag for that other post

but fuck yall im headed to work now, deuces

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”