Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Espeonage has been posting in other places but here he's content to let wagons sit on me and a mason
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1168, AnonymousGhost wrote:Just comparing the Sun/Moon aspect to my own role PM and Kuribo's claim (Gemini/Capricorn), I'm kinda wondering if the Greek God claims are legit
my role has nothing to do with greek gods but it's either their fake-claim or they're town, so i don't think it matters
In post 1172, thepixiecollective wrote:do you think that they wld do it in this small of a game?
yes. why not? it literally takes them off the table at least until later in the game so as long as whoever theyre scum with doesn't get lynched, it's good for them. yeah, it ties their fate together (haha, get it? ... i'll see myself out...), but let's be honest, if staeg had gone down today, nacho was going to (most likely) get strung up D2 anyway. this gives them at least a chance to force some mislynches through before that happens and give their buddy better chances (and people are going to be wary about lynching mason claims at any stage of the game outside of lylo, really)

i think it might just be staeg-nacho-cupcamn

it would make sense of why cupcake hasn't said a word about staeg all game until just recently. the only nacho mention i can find is in (camn post) and that's pretty weak

and staeg hasn't said a word about cupcamn or nacho all game

(i realise there's probably not much point in harping on about this today, just wanted to make it clear what im currently thinking is happening here since i figure people are going to write them off because of the claim)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

(btw last thing ill say on this today: it should go without saying, but if they ever try to retract that mason claim with like a "hehe we're actually neighbours but i just had a strong read on him" or anything like that, lynch them both with fire)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1199, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1197, MariaR wrote:I'm in the same spot as you.
I rather cam get lynched but if fey reaches l-2 /l-1 I'll vote it
That's fine, I guess.

Where are you on Espeonage?
I remember a lot of people calling Esp town and I didn't really see why but they haven't really rang out as scummy to me
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1107, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:And I'm sick.

Delay again, will get in with at least 48+ hours before deadline.Sorry
VOTE: LLD
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1189, MariaR wrote:guess you're just not a good person than.
Pedit: Lying isn't manipulation isn't stating a fact. You going "I'm gonna whine and yell at you all if you don't give me what I want is trying to use emotional manipulation. Or acting like a child take your pick
Pedit2: I'm not guilting anyone into doing stuff I'm just saying Kuro is trying to make a game unfun to get his way are you gonna tell me I'm wrong?

I'm not a good person?

Because I choose to play mafia differently than you do?

I'll tell you the same thing I told the last forum user that said I wasn't a good person:

Fuck you, you inbred pig-Fucking piece of shit.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by kuribo »

"You're not a good person"

Also

"You're acting pissy over a game."

Fuck You Maria

You and Dunn wanna throw out loaded fighting words and then bitch and cry harassment when people call you on it or respond on kind

You're both pretty Fucking horrible people, at least I k ow what the fuck I am, you fuckstick

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1204, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1107, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:And I'm sick.

Delay again, will get in with at least 48+ hours before deadline.Sorry
VOTE: LLD
Hi yes I love when you quote posts where I'm actually sick from yesterday (and am still sick today), keep my promises to provide content when I said, and then ignore said content.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

You're not a good person to me because of your actions this game I never said anything in dunn's defense or your own I think you're both acting childish. I'm obv bias with dunn because I know him better than you but if you think trying to hold the game hostage by yelling if you don't get your way is fun that's a yikes. The game is meant to be fun for all players involved I don't think anyone has fun with the actions being done here. If you can drop insults I would have no problem with you. I've tried to ask you kindly but you just don't listen.
Pedit: Who would you lynch today LLD
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:42 pm

In post 1208, MariaR wrote:You're not a good person to me because of your actions this game I never said anything in dunn's defense or your own I think you're both acting childish. I'm obv bias with dunn because I know him better than you but if you think trying to hold the game hostage by yelling if you don't get your way is fun that's a yikes. The game is meant to be fun for all players involved I don't think anyone has fun with the actions being done here. If you can drop insults I would have no problem with you. I've tried to ask you kindly but you just don't listen.
Feysal/Katsuki/Espeonage/AnonymousGhost/Kokichi

No preferential order in that list, just as they came to mind.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

Not a bad list. Why ghost? That's the only player on the list I'm mostly tring.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

Kuro who else do you scumread besides Dunnstral? Also why do you tr the cam hydra answer when you can tyvm.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Can you guys stop making this game cancer by insulting each other constantly
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

So, I started out with a Camn ISO and this spiraled into a whole boatload of work cause it's that time of the day when I need to reevaluate my reads. Yippee~

Haha.
Not

Anyway, I took a look at Camn and then compared that to both Dunn's and Muffin's case on them and I don't see it.

Camn's Scum!Dunn Case -
Kuribo's Scum!Dunn Case in a Nutshell -

I took a look at Dunn's ISO (twice), one with Kuribo and the other with Camn and just like before, the points aren't sticking FMPOV (the shade and bait). I don't think that two out of the three points (AtE and lack of civility) in Kuribo's case are good reasons to scum read Dunn.

Outside of all that, I actively searched his ISO for reasons that he [Dunn] could be scum and I could only come up with two:

The whole taking my "side" when Pixie and I were having the argument from Page 28 to 33 (pocketing which is self explanatory) and then where he tells LLD that he's going to "spend all of day 2 pushing you [her]". Both pieces are flimsy, but the second is especially because I've seen other people make references to D2 with a lot of confidence that they're not going to be NK'd in this very game. On the other hand, I know that this 'slip in time' is also something newbie scum tend to fall into - so it's a valid tell to use.

Is Dunn a newb? No. And the fact that I'm aware that other people have made this same 'slip' (Kuribo, I think. FYI this isn't fact checked ATM) and, in Kuribo's case, I have him as town and he's definitely not a newb.

TL;DR - The scum cases on Camn and Dunn aren't convincing me to scum on either player. Dunn = Town and Camn = Null, so no vote from me.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:04 pm

In post 1210, MariaR wrote:Not a bad list. Why ghost? That's the only player on the list I'm mostly tring.
Noise Ration is high, reactions are poor, general gut.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1208, MariaR wrote:You're not a good person to me because of your actions this game I never said anything in dunn's defense or your own I think you're both acting childish. I'm obv bias with dunn because I know him better than you but if you think trying to hold the game hostage by yelling if you don't get your way is fun that's a yikes. The game is meant to be fun for all players involved I don't think anyone has fun with the actions being done here. If you can drop insults I would have no problem with you. I've tried to ask you kindly but you just don't listen.

Jesus you Fucking numpty, it was a figure of speech to express my disappointment that my scumread wagon is evaporating onto a townread

Don't ever in your fucking life assume to know what kind of person I am though

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 1214, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Noise Ration is high, reactions are poor, general gut.
:MAKES GOLDFISH NOISES:

>:3p
Talk Fast, Think Faster

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'd be willing to lynch camnstuki.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

I think these Mason claims are BS by virtue of knowing Kuribo's flavor claim combo of his Sun and Moon sign, Muffin's claim that his role has nothing to do with Greek Gods, and the fact that when I compare the Moon flavor aspect of both Masons to Kuribo and my Moon flavor and how the latter two are both from Western Astrology. Kuribo's solidly town at this point, so I'm trusting his Moon flavor claim more than Muffin's ATM.

TL;DR
- I'm beyond skeptical. I still want my Staeg lynch to literally
just
confirm that this isn't some fake claim BS made by desperate scum to not eat the D1 lynch. If you can't tell by this point, these are the two players that I
never
want to see reach LyLo,
especially not together.

Is this stupid and anti-town?
Oh yes it is
~ >:3

Am I going to get a Staeg lynch today? Probably not. :l

My logic is if the following things
are all true
: Kuribo's sheer power, if he's town, these Mason claims, and if Staeg eats the D1 lynch (thus flipping town), scum have two choices between killing Kuribo - who, as far as they know, could become their worst nightmare - OR kill the now confirmed Mason that the town could rally and build a town block around.

Both of these things could spell trouble for scum in the long term for reasons that should be self-explanatory. Scum ultimately have to make a hard choice and place their bets that there aren't any protective roles in the game that stand a good chance of targeting between Kuribo and the remaining Mason.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I mean, my role/sign has nothing to do with greek gods either, but we know that mafia have fake claims 100% from earlier, so either this is what the mod provided as scum fake claims, it's their actual roles, or they decided to claim greek gods instead of cosmic stuff. I'm seriously doubting that last one because why would they fake claim greek gods if it doesn't match the flavor at all? There's probably something we're missing that connects their flavor to this game
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by thepixiecollective »

In post 1191, Kokichi Oma wrote:LLD why are you always yelling every game. You need yoga in your life
I think every1 needs more yoga in their life. it certainly calmed me down
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:48 pm

In post 1195, MariaR wrote:Feysal hasn't done anything to warrant a lynch lld.
w/o looking back, do you remember a single thing feysal has said? cos I don't

that pinges
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Pixie, if my wagon isn't possible, would you look towards voting camntsuki at deadline if they had a big wagon?
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:53 pm

In post 1196, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1195, MariaR wrote:Feysal hasn't done anything to warrant a lynch lld.
beyond the things I pointed out, the fact that they've done nothing IS what warrants the lynch.

You said it yourself, we have a bunch of fucking angry mega posters yelling at each other and then people who are skating by.

I refuse to let this be another Aristophanes goes to the end and is never lynched for being unoffensively neutral.
^^^
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 1219, Dunnstral wrote:I mean, my role/sign has nothing to do with greek gods either, but we know that mafia have fake claims 100% from earlier, so either this is what the mod provided as scum fake claims, it's their actual roles, or they decided to claim greek gods instead of cosmic stuff. I'm seriously doubting that last one because why would they fake claim greek gods if it doesn't match the flavor at all? There's probably something we're missing that connects their flavor to this game
@Dunn - That's my point. We don't know if they're lying or telling the truth ATM.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”