Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1262, camntsuki wrote:unusual resistance to a wagon
I disagree with that.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by thepixiecollective »

In post 1273, camntsuki wrote:ffs mollie
I don't want to eat kitty litter, I have no choice.

muffina is letting me off easy
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

current VC is something like:

cupcamn(4): dunnstral, maria, me, mollie
dunnstral(3): cupcamn, staeg, kuribo
LLD: DGB
staeg: espy
espy: feysal
maria: kokichi
feysal: LLD
kokichi: nacho

not voting: casper

8 to lynch

deadline sometime in the next 3 days
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Taking back my esp town read for now.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:20 pm

In post 1278, Kokichi Oma wrote:Taking back my esp town read for now.
will you freaking vote a viable wagon

maria is not getting lynched today. be useful
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1278, Kokichi Oma wrote:Taking back my esp town read for now.
*perks brow*
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1272, thepixiecollective wrote:you are cruel and inhumane muffina. I hope this weighs heavily on your conscience.
lol i didn't bring it up seriously (literally just got reminded of it because of what cupcake said about praising muffins for a month) and i don't expect you to sheep me because of it (i'd prefer people don't blindly sheep me because it makes me want to second-guess everything i think)

if you don't think cupcake is scum, fine, but i think you're wrong and i want you to talk about it (im leaving work and heading home in about half an hour if anyone wants to discuss shit after that)

in short though, i don't think the little camn has posted looks town and i don't think cupcake legitimately thinks most of the things he's claiming he thinks this game (e.g. i don't really believe that cupcake thinks dunnstral's scum whose goal was to sow discord by getting into arguments)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:43 pm

In post 1281, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1272, thepixiecollective wrote:you are cruel and inhumane muffina. I hope this weighs heavily on your conscience.
lol i didn't bring it up seriously (literally just got reminded of it because of what cupcake said about praising muffins for a month) and i don't expect you to sheep me because of it (i'd prefer people don't blindly sheep me because it makes me want to second-guess everything i think)

if you don't think cupcake is scum, fine, but i think you're wrong and i want you to talk about it (im leaving work and heading home in about half an hour if anyone wants to discuss shit after that)

in short though, i don't think the little camn has posted looks town and i don't think cupcake legitimately thinks most of the things he's claiming he thinks this game (e.g. i don't really believe that cupcake thinks dunnstral's scum whose goal was to sow discord by getting into arguments)
FFS

if I didn't believe that cupcake had scum equity I wldn't be voting them.

I am less than thrilled about it, cos I wanna see more of camn and you are srly freaking me out and pinging my scumdar as the day progresses, but at least I won't want to murder you IRL on d3 like I will with cupcake if camn is not around

shitty reasons, but I am willing to go with it cos I kinda trust dgb

I know where I want to go if cupcake flips either alignment, I think cupcake is making the game fun rn hence my reluctance.

I am at a point where we just have to see a lynch through
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Katsuki »

and yet you guys want to lynch us while camns on vla lmao
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Whatever this game is like fucking pulling teeth along with an anger baiting dipshit, reminds me why I hate playing town.

Too tired to relogin and busy iwth work thru the weekend, will decide tmr if I wanna stay in or not
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Fey
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i'd rather you didn't replace out (even though i want you lynched and i don't really believe this appeal)
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:25 pm

In post 1285, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Fey
cool

flashlynch time guys

VOTE: feysal
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1261, zMuffinMan wrote:not going to argue this point, but @anyone saying they wouldn't claim masons as scum,

staeg was getting lynched if not for that claim and nacho was following right after him (i don't care that people had a murder boner for dunnstral-staeg, nacho was pretty clearly tied to staeg, so even if somehow nacho lived past D2, he wasn't making it past D3). that claim just bought them time to get mislynches (possibly a few because people still might not lynch them when they're both magically alive D3). it's not bad play or 'suboptimal' to throw a hail mary when you're probably fucked anyway

don't blindly write them off as town for that claim

What I said was that claiming mason as scum day 1 = e

Someone else confirming themselves as their mason day one = probably masons

Obviously reevaluate if everyone's still alive in a few days, but we're not lynching claimed masons day 1
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

no, we don't reevaluate in this game.

MariaR, I hope you didn't get scared off by a little ate from katsuki. Like, really, let's push this through. This lynch is impossible
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

You know ate is my weakness dunn zzz I'll join if we need to
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 1264, thepixiecollective wrote: they are self resolving unless they have a janitor or something but there still ways for town to outplay that.

this is unreal
I'd rather resolve them now versus taking either to LyLo and indadvertantly turning it into a debate over WIFOM Role Play instead of a combo of day night and night play. I think they're the perfect lynch right now because we can confirm this early in the game and the scum NK stands a chance of being focused on the two claimed roles, so it's basically no huge loss if we sacrifice a mason just to get that confirmation.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by kuribo »

Ok you're out of my town pile now

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:07 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

/shrug/
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:21 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1255, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1250, camntsuki wrote:SOMEHOW US AS SCUM
Hey I'm just trying to help you not draw the nightkill but I guess with masons out it's not necessary anymore.
You have no idea how much I wish we were Serening right now

When I actually can take two seconds to independently think about the game state, two nagging, terrifying questions keep popping into my head and I want nothing more than to shout them to you. But spite, as you know, is often the core of my gameplay and pride doubly so. As it is, there is no point in vocalizing either question because it will absolutely drag out into another huge, thread-shitting fight, and I don't have the energy for that. But further, I need not elaborate because I know already what you will propose is the answer to both questions. While I assure you both questions are in good faith, and increasingly nagging concerns, they would absolutely not be taken as such by people outside-looking-in. Do you follow? If not, I suppose I'll just have to elaborate when we get a PT tonight.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by kuribo »

@Dunn and @Maria

You know what, we've all gotten off on the wrong foot in this game, tempers have flared, and I've reverted back to old habits I've tried so god damn hard to break. I've spoken to both of you in ways I shouldn't, I've taken things more personally than I probably should have at times (as is my nature: ask mollie about the first game I played with Majiffy, who's now a friend of mine) I've probably done harm to the gamestate and made it rather undun for many people involved. For that, I do apologize, both to you two primarily, and to the other players at large. Yes, Dunn, I do still believe you to be scum, for the reasons I've laid out, and I'm sorry but that's just Mafia. The other stuff, the personal stuff, that was wildly uncalled for, and for my part in it, I am honestly regretful.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:36 pm

Post by kuribo »

@LLD I've tried for YEARS to convince DGB that real-life AtE isn't a scumtell. My problem is that we both know I was full of shit early game when I claimed I could read you well. We both know I can't. We both know that my playstyle is based on judging emotions, and while I'm damn good at that, you're equally damn good at... not faking your emotions, but directing them. I always say I never fake rage, but that I can work myself into a self righteous lather even as scum. I do believe we both know that to be the case with you as well. Frankly, if somehow we're both still alive in a few days, then I'll figure it out. For now I'm content to just let both of us fight our own little personal wars with other people, because I know good and well as much as you do how exhausting it is when we butt heads.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:43 pm

Post by kuribo »

@mollie

I know you love your townblocs. You're in a groove this game, I sense it. I like what I'm seeing with you, this is the good shit, this is a mollie game. And for the life of me I'm having such a hard time getting engaged beyond the pissing and shouting. Why? We both know why. I haven't been Town in over two years, and most of the time it was as part of a hydra. I'm rusty, sure, but the other thing is, believe it or not, I'm genuinely happy in my life. You know how hard it is for me to play mafia when I'm not suicidal and hate-filled? Even the spats with Dunn took so much out of me emotionally that I dreaded even clicking the thread, and that shit was mild compared to the wars of old. Listen, I'm townreading you. I have my townbloc of my own, and it includes you and DGB. I'm counting on the two of you to help me figure this shit out. Dunn may have actually been onto something, albeit in kind of an annoying way: I'm experienced, but it's just another way of saying I've been here too long. But more than that I'm rusty. I need my town reads to help me on this one. I trust you, mollie, at least for the moment and the foreseeable future. That's honestly about as good as one can really expect to hear in a game of mafia.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:48 pm

Post by kuribo »

@Nacho

Wanna hear something weird? You and I have played several games together. Probably many, actually. I genuinely like you as a poster, and I've heard enough about your play to know that you're a good, solid, strong player. But I don't have any clear memories of playing with you. If that makes sense. No single game or moment ever stands out in my mind as "oh that time me and Nacho were in a game together." You've always just been kind of... there. And that sucks, because I wanna see that tour de force Nacho that everyone talks about, I wanna see you decimate your foes, I wanna have that Nacho moment. Because I've never had that experience with you in a game. And now you're a day 1 outted mason, and that fucking sucks. Because between that and everything else this game, it looks like I'm gonna miss out again on a Nacho moment.

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ive never had that sort of nacho moment either tbh

seems to be every game but the ones im in with him...

i mean, there was that one time we miscounted the votes and attempted a quickhammer on someone only to leave them at L-1... but i dont think that counts...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”