Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:02 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1373, thepixiecollective wrote:can we flashwagon kokichi
I could

But I'd rather start with the scum that's frustrated that we have a solid town block and masons.

Vote Count:

Love moves the world, but I organize and heal that world.
-Virgo

camntsuki-Sagitarrius: To Unify (2) Dunnstral, zMuffinz
zMuffinMan- Virgo: To Serve (1)
Kokichi Oma- Gemini: To Listen (1) Nachomamma,
MariaR- Aquarius: To Liberate (1) Kokichi Oma
AnonymousGhost- Scorpio: To Transform (3): DGB, Staeg, LLD
thepixiecollective- Cancer: To Nourish (0)
DrippingGoofBall- Libra: To Balance (0)
Espeonage-Gemini: To Listen (1) Feysal
Kuribo- Gemini: To Listen (0)
Feysal- Virgo: To Serve (0) LLD, Maria, Pixie, AG
Nachomamma8- Pisces: To Let Go (0)
Staeg- Aquarius: To Liberate (1) Espeonage
LadyLambdadelta- Taurus: To Produce (0)
Dunnstral- Cancer: To Nourish (1)Kuribo,

Not Voting: Kokichi Oma
Last edited by Fate on Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:15 am

Post by thepixiecollective »

In post 1375, DrippingGoofball wrote:
I could

But I'd rather start with the scum that's frustrated that we have a solid town block and masons.
that is very interesting. cos I know that at the heart of your philosophy of your scumhunting skills you believe that the best approach to scumhunting is to find the weak link in the chain of the scumteam and lynch them and watch the rest of the scumteam tumble down.

I know you believe this and that this is your core approach cos I do this myself and learned it directly from you.

I think kokichi is the weak link.

VOTE: kokichi

kuribo....
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:22 am

Post by kuribo »

unvote

Vote: Kokichi

Your VLA is over and we want more than just sitting on the sidelines "gathering reads" or whatever.

You're either helping us find scum or you're an active burden. And if you're not posting your own thoughts, you're not helping us find scum.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:41 am

In post 1376, thepixiecollective wrote:best approach to scumhunting is to find the weak link in the chain of the scumteam and lynch them
That's probably someone else but I'm fine with lynching Kokichi.

VOTE: Kokichi
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:46 am

LLD if you're not vig'ed I'll be over you like white on rice if I'm still alive tomorrow.

Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Staeg »

unvote
vote: Kokichi
sa vrede?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by MariaR »

ooo spicy. I don't know the VC so I'll wait for one but idm a kokichi lynch at all just don't wanna hammer so fast
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1369, Staeg wrote:
In post 1367, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm getting reads
YOu have like 5 posts in your entire ISO that have reads in them and those are either super-light, meta-based or outright unexplained, you're doing worse than I am dude.

The strongest read you've lobbed out there is a meta meme on Maria, which you then flopped back on with 1070 (and the next one) and didn't even seem particularly engaged with when it was raging hard (aka 'claiming scum'). Quem?
This isn't true, I've outed about 6 or 7 reads on people.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1377, kuribo wrote:
unvote

Your VLA is over and we want more than just sitting on the sidelines "gathering reads" or whatever.

You're either helping us find scum or you're an active burden. And if you're not posting your own thoughts, you're not helping us find scum.
I've literally outed my reads already, they have just been scattered. I'll try to put it in one post I guess
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1382, MariaR wrote:ooo spicy. I don't know the VC so I'll wait for one but idm a kokichi lynch at all just don't wanna hammer so fast
This is still likely scum BTW.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't think you believe that.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maria knows for a fact I was out and unable to play for awhile, so as town she would have alluded to that somewhere, but hasn't.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1386, MariaR wrote:I don't think you believe that.
Are you saying I'm lying?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1387, Kokichi Oma wrote:Maria knows for a fact I was out and unable to play for awhile, so as town she would have alluded to that somewhere, but hasn't.
I know you've been out but the time you have been here you haven't done anything when you've promised too. I'm not thinking you could be scum for being afk I think you could be scum for the stances you've taken in this game.
In post 1388, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1386, MariaR wrote:I don't think you believe that.
Are you saying I'm lying?
Whenever you've sr me as town it's always been Maria IS scum. No doubt nothing at all it was just Maria IS scum.
Here you're like "well she might be scum." that's much dif than you've ever done
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

Also ouch lowblow thinking I would hide that you've been busy as scum to get a leg up on you. I gave you many chances to get into this game you took 0. I wanted Camn or Fey lynched but if you're the only one on the table well sorry I'm not gonna defend you.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Camn is still on the table, just stop switching off of them. Other wagons get up to 5 votes within a page, camn can't keep 2 votes on them

Kokichi is l-1 right now. Nacho is voting him.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Katsuki- Not really sure how to read this guy, but he's acting the same as Fate game? SO it leads me to believe he could be town. But, he seems like a good player. But, he's playing similar to the 2 games I've played with him and he was town both of those game, so like I said likely town.

zMuffinMan- I've been scum with him before and I've seen his town game. As scum he was preaching about "emulating his town game as scum" so, he's likely to do protown things as scum, I can't really say I've found anything to really scumread him over, besides the fact that I didn't like that he was kind of soft pushing me for what I believe was a very poor reason. He says I didn't out my reason for SR Maria, but I clearly did.

MariaR- Likely scum. Whenever I play with her, whenever I get the feeling she isn't being natural, I just get the feeling she's scum. I've played with her a lot and I've been right on her lately (can provide links if needed) I just get the feeling she's trying too hard to seem towny, when usually she does it in a natural way, it's really hard to explain. Also the fact that she hasn't really tried to analyse me at all, mostly just attacking me for not explaining the read on her, when it's usually the same meta feel each game. It could just be that she's putting more effort in this game than she usually does or is trying a new style which is why I have reservations, so that's why I decided to take it back for a bit. But, I think it's 80% scum.

AnonymousGhost- Played with her when she was town and I've been scum with her. WHen she was town she was very aggressive and was a leader for town, which is what I see here from her. As scum she seemed more reserved and careful. I don't see that this game so far, so I'm leaning town so far.

thepixiecollective- onestly no clue, I have no idea who this person is either. Null

DrippingGoofBall- Null, same as above

Espeonage- A couple things about this. I've seen them as town and scum. Town games they seem more active, even if they aren't leading just more of a presence. As scum I've seen the lurk mostly. SO at first it seemed like he was being very active and being in the conversation (and even asked me about my read on him something he's done previously as town) but, then he kind of just fell of the planet? Or maybe I'm missing his posts. It's why I decided to take back the town read for now.

Kuribo- WHoever this is needs a chill pill. I am guy town reading only because of tone of posts. They seem genuiely upset, so I usually tend to town read that. Probably town (unless he's known for being like this as both alignments then I would be a bit weary)

Feysal- Haven't ISO'd him. I'll do so after this.

Nachomamma8- Mason claim. So probably town, I don't see the reasoning for scum to claim mason day 1

Staeg-Mason claim. So probably town, I don't see the reasoning for scum to claim mason day 1

LadyLambdadelta- She acts the same as town and scum, so I'm not really sure how to read her. SO just null for now.

Dunnstral- I've been wrong on him a lot, I think I've only been right on him one time. He's hyperposting, when I think he's usually more reserved from what I've seen in the past. I'm honestly kinda nervous to read him because like I said I've been wrong on him a lot.

^Mostly my state of the game so far from what I've been reading on/off
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1389, MariaR wrote:I know you've been out but the time you have been here you haven't done anything when you've promised too. I'm not thinking you could be scum for being afk I think you could be scum for the stances you've taken in this game.
Okay, fine. Which stances?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Err I'll read into Feysal now and Dripping and Pixie in a bit.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also can someone explain the Camnsuki scumread? Cause he seems like last game from what i've been reading. (preferably answers from people in the Fakegod game)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1393, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1389, MariaR wrote:I know you've been out but the time you have been here you haven't done anything when you've promised too. I'm not thinking you could be scum for being afk I think you could be scum for the stances you've taken in this game.
I think that when I made my stance clear in the game when you came in to attack that 1 point it hit a nerve because it felt like you trying to discredit me from being on the correct path along with what you said about Dunn.
Another example is when you said Esp is pretty town and than when people come around to saying "I could vote esp" you take the townread back. You should be voting Fey or Camn btw
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1375, DrippingGoofball wrote:
I could

In post 1378, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1376, thepixiecollective wrote:best approach to scumhunting is to find the weak link in the chain of the scumteam and lynch them
That's probably someone else but I'm fine with lynching Kokichi.

VOTE: Kokichi
This seems like a quick 180 btw.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1396, MariaR wrote:
In post 1393, Kokichi Oma wrote:
I think that when I made my stance clear in the game when you came in to attack that 1 point it hit a nerve because it felt like you trying to discredit me from being on the correct path along with what you said about Dunn.
Another example is when you said Esp is pretty town and than when people come around to saying "I could vote esp" you take the townread back. You should be voting Fey or Camn btw
just explained the Espeonage read above. I still think he's probably town though, so I wouldn't vote him.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

This is literally the first time I've not been busy in 2 weeks, can more people come online?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”