ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by ejjinami »

Burp

Btw, the person I killed was my n0 cop check.
And this is a game of people having really bad eating habits.

VOTE: Black
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 6, LuckyOtter wrote:VOTE: ceejayvinoya like I should have last time.

Pedit: Damn you manatee
are you from the game where cee was super townie and explained his reads? Was he scum?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 10, ManateeDude wrote:Fun Fact of the day:

Korina is well known on my forum for hardclaiming scum and making a reroll
And the people on our forum are absolute dicks for yelling at him so much and making him do that. Both sides were at fault there. Tbh I think it’s quite funny how people are sticking to petty stuff like that.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 19, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: ejjinami
That cow avi gets weirder and weirder.

And I wouldn't want to hypo with flipless kills tbh.
If the cop is being lynched, he should claim imo. If so, there’s no real need for hypoclaiming.
And if the cop is killed at night, town would need to lynch his killer first before getting the info.
People would also have to watch out not to SR the people they checked and there would be all of that "but I had to do that" and "but I forgot, so […]" bullshit that tbh I don't really want to read. Like, hypoclaiming is a questionable strategy even in normal games, so like, I’m not really sure if it’s worth it in here.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by ejjinami »

I suddenly feel smart. wow

and yeah. :/ crumbing is a bit more valuable here cuz even with a closed setup we won't really know how many of the PRs are still alive. It could help with the claims, but I'd leave it to the individual choice tbh.
Let's be frank, no one is gonna waste time reading through a killed dude's ISO just to look for "possible crumbs". And with the person dead it's all WIFOM anyways. Crumbing is most useful to those who are still alive and want others to believe their claim.

And if the crumb is big enough for others to notice it without you explaining it, it's a failure cuz it'll only get you killed.

I'd say it should be a personal decision. People who are generally townread or are confident in not getting lynched shouldn't crumb imo.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by ejjinami »

or sth like that :/
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:47 am

Post by ejjinami »

Rn Lucky is town, MM is town, manat is town.

MM and AP are most prob not in a team together.

Sando pings me as scum cuz for some time he’s been focusing on theory posts without actually trying to progress the game.

And I don’t like either of Black’s posts tbh. I’m not even sure what pings me about them, but they give me a weird feeling.

VOTE: Sando
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:48 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 35, Korina wrote:
Votecount 1.1

Not_Mafia(2)
~
(4)
(2)

Marshmallow Marshall(2)
~
(2)
(1)

UnrealSeal(1)
~
(5)

ManateeDude(1)
~
(1)

ejjinami(1)
~
(7)

ceejayvinoya(1)
~
(1)

AP(1)
~
(2)

Not Voting (3): ejjinami
(0)
, Not_Mafia
(3)
, shizune
(0)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-07-10 19:45:00)
And btw, what do the numbers in the brackets mean? (the purple colored ones)
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:26 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 67, AP wrote:
In post 55, Sando wrote:
In post 53, AP wrote:I also saw someone mentioning a Roleblocker, and I really hope that was a typo. Otherwise I'd assume
someone
's playing the game without knowing the setup or mechanics, which would really suck.
Me, why are you hoping it's a typo? Are you hoping it's a typo in the opening post of rolecards as well?
Hello! My name is Austin Powers and I'm
someone
who.. yadda yadda yadda :oops: :oops: :facepalm:
Can you elaborate on ? Tbh I didn't get it either.
BlackStar wrote:My vote on MM is serious now
Why do you think MM is scum? And how do you feel about joining my sando wagon?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:41 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 71, BlackStar wrote:He's misrepping AP and trying to dissuade us from hypo claiming. Seems pretty anti town to me
I was the first one to say hypoclaiming is bad, do you have any thoughts about that? and what do you think about hypoclaiming?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:32 am

Post by ejjinami »

@Mod, V/La for the next week.
Seriously not sure how much will I be on the next few days.

Noted.
-Kor
Last edited by Korina on Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:33 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 127, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 115, ceejayvinoya wrote:Darn I see your point.

VOTE: LuckyOtter
..........what? Wtf is that? VOTE: Ceejayvinova
Elaborate on the vote please.
In post 121, AP wrote:

VOTE: CJV
So, you voted Unreal because you failed to get his logic. That was fine. Then you "got his point", so you unvoted, which was also fine.

But how the hell do you now vote Lucky for failing to understand Unreal's logic and -instead- taking it the way you yourself had intended it to be??? If you bloody didn't see your own point until someone else pointed it out to you, how can you fault another person for failing to see it too?
What do you think was the scum motivation of that post?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:35 am

Post by ejjinami »

I’m sticking to my early read on Manat. I’ve read 3 games where he was mafia and lately 1 town one and I think it shouldn't be hard to meta-read him.
Or like, as mafia he struggles with making reads and reacting to stuff a lot. I’m not sure if anything would change if he rolled SK, but I’m gutting him town rn.
This read might either change or get stronger with time, but as for now, I’d say his posts are fine.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:38 am

Post by ejjinami »

And I’m really tempted to townread lucky. I don't really feel that vote on MM coming from scum, especially newb!scum. Kinda bold as for that tbh. And his defense posts later on felt like sth that would naturally come from a town mind. That’s an easy read tbh.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:41 am

Post by ejjinami »

Same with cee, like, I can see him flipping town here. He is normally an easy ML-bait and considering the previous games I’ve played with him, I don’t think his vote switches are that bad. Like, I’ve seen him do worse things as town, I don’t think it makes him scum. I’m kinda freaked out by the amount of stuff he’s written, but I think I’ll reread the game lucky was talking about and change/solidify my read on him after that, cuz my memories of cee’s play from back then are kinda vague.
Not sure when will I have the time to do that, cuz I have literally no internet connection most of the time rn, but I think it shouldn’t be a problem to make it before EoD.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:44 am

Post by ejjinami »

VOTE: MM
This is where I’m at rn. I reaaally didn’t like his last few posts.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:47 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 79, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 61, LuckyOtter wrote:He was scum and I ended up listening to people instead of my gut.

Gut says AP is a good wagon.

VOTE: AP
In post 62, LuckyOtter wrote: Mmmm I dunno, honestly you're probably right D2, but D3 I think I'd be more likely to go crumbhunting. I'm thinking crumbing is better than hypoing in this scenario but I have no experience with hypoing so take that with a grain of salt. I just feel like hypoing might lead to more WIFOM than necessary
Did you just entirely sheep my views lol?
Tbh this felt like shade.
In post 81, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 72, BlackStar wrote:I'm not convinced in your argument against Sando. If you had something stronger, I'd consider it
Why are you asking for something "stronger" when we're not even 90 posts into the game? Which kind of case do you expect? VOTE: Sando
And I don’t like this one. The vote feels really itchy considering he seemed to have some thoughts about Lucky and black.
It felt like he was either trying to buddy me because of my read on sando or was nervous to push his own scumreads.
Regardless of which of it is it, I don’t really like it.
In post 83, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 82, LuckyOtter wrote:
In post 79, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Did you just entirely sheep my views lol?
Nah just looking for a good wagon. Yours is better. VOTE: Marshmallow Marshall
:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
How do you read otter’s vote on you?
In post 85, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 84, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 76, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Ignore what I said about him trying to confuse town... I think I'm the one who's confused right now lol
This just feels like a bad way to back away from their actions.

VOTE: MM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthrea ... he-Smith-s

Convinced?
This feels either like an “unnecessary power contest” or a stress/defense reaction.
Like, this is not a strong argument, but this and the previous post really remind me of his previous scum game Iplayed with him.
Defensive posts and being afraid to OMGUS a townread/strong townie were one one of the main reasons why I scumread him there. Tbh the only thing that he’s doing differently in here is that he doesn’t feel like he’s rushing in for all the easy towncreed.

Like, that posts ^ are either scum-indicative, or NAI for him. I remember him saying post game, that most of the stuff I read him for were NAI, but like, tbh I’m not really thrilled to test it out.
I’d like him to comment on the vote btw (in 81).
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:43 am

Post by ejjinami »

Sorry for the inactivity. It’s been raining constantly for a few days and atm unless I go to a different spot, there is literally no internet connection most of the time.
Coming back the day after tomorrow, so it won’t be a problem for long. Didn’t think prods were available on VLa though :/
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:51 am

Post by ejjinami »

First off.
In post 335, AP wrote: @Vig: Shoot the same target (if you targeted someone last night).
@RB: Block the same target you blocked last night.
This is not smart imo. :/ there are a lot of cons and almost no pros.

Vig getting the confirmation that he got blocked n1 gives exactly no info about his target’s alignment.
If the vig shot, it would mean they thought the game would be better off without their target. So just for the fricking game progression, regardless if vig got blocked n1 or not, they should just shoot the same person again.
Like, even if the vig gets blocked again and it “saves” a townie for a night, so what?

Vig killing town can be irritating a lot of the times, but if it makes scumhunting easier, sacrificing some of the scummy-looking-townies should be a normal thing to do.
Especially in this setup where the kills are “flipless”. Even if vig kills scum, unless he makes a soft big enough for literally everyone to notice it, the town will still try to lynch based on the scumtells of a scum that no longer exists.

There’s no need to linger too much on it, the whole point of having a vig is to get rid of suspects. If a person is scummy, just kill them and progress with scumhunting as normal. And if the kill is stupid, the most prob thing that will happen is the townie getting pissed and ranting at him later.

So like, in general, there’s no point of getting to know whatever the Vig was blocked or not. Unless they are an idiot, them shooting should be somehow beneficial to town. So like, don’t stop it. Just let the PRs work on their own, that’s another aspect of the game. If they shot n1, it would mean they should have been prepared for whatever the outcome was.

If RB’er didn’t block vig n1 and changes his target n2, there is no way to make sure Vig doesn’t get blocked, but I think agreeing not to RB some of the players should at least decrease that probability.
A RB is useless against a SK, so the RB-er should block among the maf suspects (the ones who are not cleared by the interactions). Additionally I think we should exclude the people who are very likely town.
Do not block: [AP, Ejj, NM, Sando, Manat, Lucky, cee]
RB among: [Unreal, OkaPoka, eragon]
Personally, I think blocking among the maf suspects should have been obvious anyways.

So like:
-Vig should kill the person he targeted n1.
-RB-er should change their target
and
block among [Unreal, OkaPoka, eragon].
Is this ok?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:05 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 243, Sando wrote:I still think from early interactions with MM that Ejj doesn't seem genuine, especially compared to his later case on MM, I think he's SK.
That’s because they weren't. My first reads were more or less a conversation starter, so there wasn't really much to them.

The only real read in there was the townlean on Lucky. His early posts felt natural and I thought if he's gonna play in the same way as in the previous game I’ve read, determining his alignment later shouldn’t be a problem.

And the townreads on MM and manat were both really weak reads based on their meta.

The main purpose of the reads was to get people to ask me about them so that the game can go on. Tbh I still think they were good enough as for the start.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:07 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 236, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 234, Eragon wrote:why is ejji likely scum?
its null because I can never freaking read ejj. But if anything she's SK.
Are you scared of reading me? -_- In all the games we’ve played together you were scum, so you never actually had to do it.
It might not be my thing to say, but I don’t think you will ever learn to do it if you don’t try. You might fail, but like, at least you’ll be making a basis for how to read me later. I’d encourage you to do it, it won’t really hurt you.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:10 am

Post by ejjinami »

Town
[sando,
manat
lucky
]
[AP]
[
NM
cee
, eragon]
[]
[unreal, OkaPoka]
Scum

Underlined
- Not mafia read
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:30 am

Post by ejjinami »

Sando is town. His last posts would be extremely stupid for scum to write in the long run. Like, he’s p much self-resolving, so he should be treated as clear town fn imo.

I won’t say much about lucky, manat and AP cuz their interactions with MM make them really unlikely to be mafia. All of them are really unlikely to be scum anyways, but if I were to list them based on confidence I’d say Manat>Lucky>AP.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:32 am

Post by ejjinami »

(slight change to the bracket list in 361. I forgot to
underline
AP
)
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:34 am

Post by ejjinami »

Both cee’s vote on MM and MM’s vote on cee make me think them being in a team is kinda unlikely.
In post 174, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 172, AP wrote:
In post 170, ceejayvinoya wrote:Please tell me you just set a trap and you got MM
So, you think MM is caught scum?? If so, do you think MM & Lucky are of the same alignment?
I think MM is likely scum. As for if they're the same alignment, I dunno.

VOTE: Marshmallow
Cee’s vote on MM felt like his usual “not giving a fuck”. Like, I’m not sure how would he react to his teammate as scum, but this felt kinda similar to all the serious votes I’ve seen him do in the games I’ve played with him.
Like, it’s not a strong argumtent, but I’d gut it as a serious vote tbh.
In post 127, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:

..........what? Wtf is that? VOTE: Ceejayvinova
And from what I’ve seen from the previous game, MM didn’t really strike me as the early-busser type. He felt more like the type to be confident enough to at least try to defend his teammate.
Or like, generally from my experience, players who tend to write long, lamist posts and care about their appearance as scum, also tend to be really cautious about the way they interact with their teammates.
And tbh MM’s vote on cee gave me the feeling that he didn’t really give a shit about the appearance of his vote. It feels like they shouldn’t really be in a team together.

I’m not really sure how do I read him besides that.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:45 am

Post by ejjinami »

I’m also strongly leaning on NM not being mafia. I’m not an expert in reading NM’s meta, but I think his vote switch from MM to cee and then again to MM was kinda townie. It felt like he didn’t really give a shit about mafia getting lynched.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:50 am

Post by ejjinami »

I think I’m also townleaning eragon, but I’m not that confident in that read. I kinda liked his explanations in , because of the natural feeling it gave off and I think the sole fact of him doing so much in such a short amount of time might be town indicative for him.
But tbh I have no idea how much of it would he be able to fake as scum. In both of his last scum games I thought he was kinda townie tbh.
I don’t think I want him lynched though, because I have way stronger scumreads atm. The read might change with time.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:52 am

Post by ejjinami »

I think there is a really sweet chance for at least 1 scum among Unreal/Oka. Possibly 2, but I'll try to edit and paste the read in a few hours. Don't have time anymore.

VOTE: unreal
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:13 am

Post by ejjinami »

I’ll be replacing out, I’m really sorry for that. Stuff has been going really badly for me since I came back and I literally can’t be playing any game rn.
I’ve already submitted a replacement request, but I wanted to write a few more things.

-if there’s no scum among oka/unreal I’ll eat my own hat.
I find it really funny both most probable mafia suspects said they don’t have reads, yet neither of them tried to get any of them by reading the interactions. And to them- as the main suspects, all of that stuff should be even clearer. It feels like sth that might have a high Chance of being scum-indicative, either as mafia or as SK. I really want to lynch among those 2 today.

-I also didn’t really like Oka’s read on NM. Considering people were constantly saying that “it’s his meta”, it feels weird that he chose to spend his time writing a through analysis of his ISO, rather than simply checking his previous games. It doesn’t feel like sth written on the purpose of “determining NM’s alignment”, more like “a read to look townie”. Especially since writing a read of that length must have taken him quite a bit of time. Also I really dislike the fact that despite being constantly told that NM isn't scummy, I don't remember Oka attempting to change his focus to any other player. Like, that's p much a tunnel by now. I'm not even sure what could be motivating him to do that as scum, but it gives me a weird feeling.

VOTE: Oka
If my replacement changes the vote, so be it, but that would be my choice for today.

-Also, I don’t think AP’s VT claim and the suggestion to get vig to shoot him was townie.
From AP’s posts I got the feeling he thought of himself as of one of the most townie players on-board. Also, vig was supposed to shoot him IF he didn’t shoot n1 AND didn’t have a better target.
Like, I think it’s really unlikely for that to happen and I think AP should have been clearly aware of it.
I don't like that claim coming from VT. It feels more like sth Scum!AP would do to prevent getting killed/losing his superiority, than VT "feeling a need to sacrifice himself". Like, if it really was the purpose of claiming, I think it's stupid.

-Besides, I know it’s kind of a dick move, but I still think vig should shoot the same person again and RB-er should block someone else. There’s no fricking point of vig knowing whatever if he was RB-ed or not.
Besides, because of the possibility of maf and SK hitting the same target, the probability of maf getting blocked n1 is lower than the probability of vig getting blocked.
Like, I don’t have time to write about it rn, but if you think about it, it should be quite clear imo. Just do it, there’s literally no point in blocking the same person again.

Again, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean it to be this way. I hope I won't be causing any trouble.
Good luck to you all.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:18 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 468, OkaPoka wrote:can i hold you to eating your own literal hat.
yes. and please, if you can, write some other/not-NM reads

This seriously is my last post. I used up way too much time trying to write the previous one.
Sorry and bye
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:20 am

Post by ejjinami »

GG.
Sorry for replacing out. Stuff happened and I couldn’t afford to be worrying about posting in a game.
Especially sorry to Skygazer for leaving her with a fcked slot like that, I really wanted to avoid it, but like… eh. Sorry, just sorry.

At the beginning of the game I thought my reads tend to suck anyways, so I would get through nicely by scumreading people honestly.
That was incredibly stupid. Next time I roll a not-maf scum role, I’m definitely not gonna do that. The loss is my fault there. :/
Again, sorry.

Return to “Completed Open Games”