Mish Mash Reorganization

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:36 am

Post by mallowgeno »

In post 9, hiplop wrote:honestly just name it Forum Games?
This seems kinda bland. Also with the names of our other forums on site (Coney Island, Theme Park, etc) those aren't titled specifically for what they are either, I kinda agree with IPS, I don't think Newbies are THAT clueless.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:40 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Yeah like looking at the front page, The General Mish Mash is the title but on the other forums they actually fit their sub forums. "Mafia Games" have mafia games. "Discussion" has discussion forums. Imo Other Forum Games fits perfectly for the forum and having the whole sort of general mish mash seems fine as the sub forum

mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:01 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Maybe have like a stickied post that says what the Mish Mash forum is? I still don't understand why you would change "Other Forum Games" to "Mish Mash" because the mafia's forum title is 'Mafia Games' with things like 'Road to Rome, Coney Island, etc'. I guess it doesn't make sense to me why we wouldn't have a name like that for this forum when the forum title already is 'other games'.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:26 am

Post by mallowgeno »

I noticed it because I was confused, I clicked on General Mish mash and was taken to 'Other forum games' and 'Large Social Queue'. It just took me aback for a second and I thought I had clicked the wrong thing but I figured it out quickly. I don't think changing the name would really affect current mish mash players.

Can I ask has there been massive confusion on what Mish Mash is? Because that might help me see some perspective of why the change is necessary.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”