the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4600 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:12 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4597, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4592, the worst wrote:
In post 4590, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4582, the worst wrote:I'm pretty sure she'd say that as either town or scum tho
Are you serious? Do you honestly believe she is that clueless about the gamestate?
do I trust Shoshin to be shamelessly bad?
lol. yes. more than I trust myself to be a duckling.
Lol that’s not what I asked you. I asked you if you really believe she is that clueless?
honestly yeah, I'd expect her to epic fail gamestate analysis as either alignment. It just dawned on me I maybe have 0 finished games with Shosh.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4601 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4599, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4593, Wisdom wrote:nancy can we end this already
Easy for you to say. I have no idea what to do. Had I know the worst was going to gladiate, I would have already hammered.
I told you what to do
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4602 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:16 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Vote the worst
If hes town, we lynch shoshin tomorrow
If hes scum, we lynch shoshin tomorrow
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4603 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:16 pm

Post by Wisdom »

While if hes scum with shoshin and you vote me, we lose
Its not hard
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4604 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4598, Wisdom wrote:
In post 4594, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:the worst is just as horrified and shocked as the rest of us.
are you kidding me nancy
cmon
You’re saying he is some kind of clairvoyant and knew that she was going to act this atrociously? How could he have? I sure as hell didn’t see this coming.

Unless, she knew she’d already won the game - no matter what she did and didn’t see the reason to pretend anymore?

Of course the worst couldn’t have forseen that but Shoshin’s behaviour - knowing she could get away with thzt with 0 repercussions, makes my blood boil.

I’d rather lose this game than ever risk letting her win as scum - eventhough I seriously doubt that she and the worst are w/w together.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4605 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:22 pm

Post by the worst »

I think just throw down a vote nancy. We need to move this thing along, we're in danger of running to 200 pages.

fwiw if you vote me I'm happy to self hammer so you don't have to deal with more shoshin
--
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4606 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4603, Wisdom wrote:While if hes scum with shoshin and you vote me, we lose
Its not hard
What if you’re scum with random though? I don’t know that. At any case, I don’t see the need to rush this vote. As long as I vote for one of you before EOD 6, there is no need for me to rush my vote when I’m unsure.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4607 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:26 pm

Post by Wisdom »

ive given you one million reasons im not scum, especially with random
the only thing youll achieve by taking your time is risk shoshin and tw convincing you to vote me and lose
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4608 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4605, the worst wrote:I think just throw down a vote nancy. We need to move this thing along, we're in danger of running to 200 pages.

fwiw if you vote me I'm happy to self hammer so you don't have to deal with more shoshin
The only way that’s true is if you’re town and it makes no sense for you to have gladiated in that case.

You know damn well who I wanted to hammer and who the hell cares how many pages there are in the thread. The important thing is for me to make the right decision and as long as I do that before EOD 6, I don’t understand why either of you are rushing me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4609 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:28 pm

Post by the worst »

it just comes down to:

if there's 2 scum left who's the second--me or wizzy?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4610 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by the worst »

the main reasons I'm rushing this are that I'm super exhausted of this game and I don't want to risk more drama. :(
--
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4611 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by Wisdom »

i cant stand this game anymore nancy
I was reading the game when i woke up today and every page i was dreading that this will be the page they convinced you to vote me
The fact it was locked didnt help
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4612 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by the worst »

welp that gamestate dysphoria is making me worry I'm actually just being dumb here
--
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4613 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4607, Wisdom wrote:ive given you one million reasons im not scum, especially with random
the only thing youll achieve by taking your time is risk shoshin and tw convincing you to vote me and lose
Or more like Shodhin once again digging her oxn grave in your favour. It’s actually in your interest not to rush me and I doubt the worst would if he didn’t know he was dealing with a potential ticking timebomb.

There is nothing to lose so long as I vote for either of you before EOD 6 but there is a lot to lose if I vote wrong, so I will not rush - no matter how much pressure I get from either of you and anyone in my position, would 100% understand this.

I’m kind’ve getting pissed at both of you for refusing to understand my position here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4614 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by Wisdom »

fine nancy whatever
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4615 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:36 pm

Post by the worst »

I don't disagree with that. this one's up to you 100%.

I'm happy to cool off and let you work through it. Yell out if you wanna talk about more stuff.
--
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4616 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4610, the worst wrote:the main reasons I'm rushing this are that I'm super exhausted of this game and I don't want to risk more drama. :(
I understand why you’re worried but this tilme I’m prepared and if there is drama it will result in my favour. Trust me, history will not repeat itself.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4617 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4615, the worst wrote:I don't disagree with that. this one's up to you 100%.

I'm happy to cool off and let you work through it. Yell out if you wanna talk about more stuff.
I’m completely emotionally drained and exhausted from what happened before. Shoshin temporarily neutralized my neurons. It adversely affected cted my ability to view the gamestate clearly.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4618 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:46 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4617, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4615, the worst wrote:I don't disagree with that. this one's up to you 100%.

I’m completely emotionally drained and exhausted from what happened before. Shoshin temporarily neutralized my neurons. It adversely affected cted my ability to view the gamestate clearly.
I get that. it might be worth sleeping on it, either way.
--
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4619 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4618, the worst wrote:
In post 4617, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I get that. it might be worth sleeping on it, either way.
I figure that she will either come to her senses and try to make amends or hang herself. As I see it, she got cocky thinking she could bully and harass me into Wisdom vote. Now that she knows it won’t work, she will one way or another help solve this game for me - even if she doesn’t realize it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4620 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:52 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 4416, the worst wrote:I can probably try and case this later ig but TPFKAP Rando and Taly also stalled the d1 nolynch
you realize i was stalling by hard pushing a tpf wagon right? who was also scum? if i'm bussing why do i not just bus creature there
In post 4423, Shoshin wrote:
In post 4414, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Look, let’s cut the crap ok? Creature was scum strongman. Post Creature flip, Scum only gets one kill attempt no two.

The only time your protection could have possibly saved me was N1. I was never in any danger after that. It makes no freaking sense for scum to have NKed me last night, after I helped them with Sajj mislynch and Wheme vote.

But you did try to stop Sajj mislynch. But then Sajj had already claimed 1-shot, so he was no threat to scum at that point.

Taly hard defending you and scumleaning random make no sense if they are w/w together.
Scum could have killed you N4 or N5. Yes, you have been helping the scum, but that doesn't change the fact that you're confirmed town. Think about it this way: Shepard also helped the scum (he mislynched Angel), but the scum killed him. Why? Because he was confirmed town.

I would have stopped the Sajj lynch if it weren't for you, and that would have been a massively pro-town turn in this game. We would have had an entire lynch to spare. You want to cut the crap? Please do. Just pause and think about this for a moment. What if we hadn't lynched Sajj? Think about how pro-town that would have been. And then think how it almost happened and it almost happened because of me, not anyone else. And don't think that's my ego talking, that's me trying to get you to realize that my motives are aligned with town, not scum.

Taly buddying me and scumleaning Random makes perfect sense if they're partners. As I said, scum distance themselves from their partners. It's precisely how scum interact with each other. If you don't believe me, I can find you countless games on this site (and others) where that's the case.
complete reversal of logic being applied to other slots
In post 4433, Shoshin wrote:I doubt Random has actually thought about why he's townreading the worst. He's just buddying him to get me lynched.
i've been townreading him all game ffs
In post 4510, the worst wrote:Last time I played with Taly as scum he was teamed up with Eddie Cane. they fought and argued and pushed each other so hard they were called obvious TvT and basically it was a scum sweep.

note rando really never replies to Taly and yet he didn't push it. is that town indicative?
it was rly weak pushing so i didn't bother. if i was scum i could've turned that into something that looked TvT very easily.
In post 4522, the worst wrote:Wisdom and rando have both treated me like I'm town strictly UNLESS they need my lynch to get through today. +team equity by the fact they're both powering for a Shoshin lynch--i don't think Wisdom came into today expecting to need to lynch me. nothing really locks the same feeling in for rando but I hope you get what I mean
it's the fact that i'm basically certain of town wisdom and nancy. nancy for obvious reasons, wisdom bc i acc can catch him as scum and his game here reeks of town. i really don't think yo are scum, but if there is a second scum it's you.
In post 4565, the worst wrote:You know hoods are alignment WIFOM nonsense just as well as I do. Strip that aside. Who is further out of their scumrange--me or rando?
my scumrange is non existent. i am completely trash as scum
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4621 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:34 am

Post by Wisdom »

random we can only lynch between me and tw if you missed it