MEdian [EP2 Signups]

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:53 pm

Post by Gosrir Elmer Odels »

/in
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:49 am

I enjoyed solving the balanceable graph question in the maths riddles thread.
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:29 am

Sent after proper deliberation. :D
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:38 am

Controversial, I guess, but I think the show Game of Thrones should've altered the ending of season 3 & just call it a day. Daenery could've been killed in episode 310, the Wall gets breached,, roll credits. Leave the proper story to the books.
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:03 am

In post 40, mallowgeno wrote:I would say the Bachelor/Bachelorette. CHANGE MY MIND
I think this analysis is a pretty good reason to have many seasons. Or at least it justifies it retroactively.
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:25 am

I'm not from a country where Santa brings the presents on Christmas, so I obviously didn't believe in him, even though he was ubiquitous in the running television programs. I'm not sure what I believed in as a kid. In 2nd grade I somehow became an Atheist, & managed to stay like this, but I reckon 2nd grade is too old to believe in Santa-like creatures anyway.

One thing that I did believe as a kid: I have vivid memories of an older kid stealing my nose.

(BTW, Santa doesn't pay for gifts. He makes them by forced little people slave labour. All he has to pay is his humanity.)
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:12 am

What I feel
happy
about? Idk, being supportive & respectful? One thing I haven't done is stealing from them. I guess I feel happy about that.
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:59 am

Speaking of me! I didn't answer the previous question, but I'm not currently in a relationship anyway. With that said, the last time she approached me, which I think was a big mistake in retrospect. The question made me realise that whenever someone is more interested in me than me in them (not necessarily romantically), it's been only downhill from there. So I'll proceed accordingly in the future.

With this question I'm in a little trouble because I'm a bit of a linguist, but restricting it to English-language literature, I'm going to name The Man in the High Castle by Philip K. Dick. You might have heard about this novel via the Amazon TV show with the same title. Briefly: the book takes place in an alternative reality where the Axis defeated the Allies, & centres around a book that takes place in an alternative reality where the Allies defeated the Axis. What I like the most about it is its excellent world-building. From a certain point of view the novel lacks any non-diegetic element. Details about the world are revealed through natural sounding character dialogue & narration. The latter is obviously not really diegetic, but it kind of is: the narrator explains everything as if the reader lived in the alternative reality. By the middle of chapter 2 I was completely blown away, & it was just getting better & better. (Another thing worth mentioning, I guess, is that it's a real old-school sci-fi story, so instead of empty fireworks, Dick actually delivers a message, in this case about storytelling itself.)
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:58 am

I eat popcorn in the cinema when it's appropriate, but o/w I'm not a big fan. I find that crisps are a lot more convenient for watching films at home.
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:41 pm

It's not like no one else here knows these countries, but I doubt many are aware of the fact that Dominica & the Dominican Republic are two unrelated sovereign states. They aren't even on the same island!
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:45 am

Christ, I almost posted my guess here instead of PM'ing it....

@ani: Actually, he wasn't just walking, but running. 30 isn't a terrible guess for that.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”