Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2074, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2065, Sando wrote:I'm not sure I see a decent situation where scum manipulate the vote to give it to Titus, is a D3 mislynch really worth giving the choice to town? Only thing it makes me think is FA and Titus are not the same faction, scum don't give townie a second nights power-choice just for the chance of a D3 mislynch. Regardless of how scummy you think Titus is, you can assume she'll act in towns interests overnight if she's town. If FA is scum, maybe they throw it to a townie.
I can't understand this part of your post at all can you explain it again?
Urgh, I pulled a Trump, that's what I get for posting after a 14 hour day. That should be that I
don't
see a situation where scum didn't manipulate to get Titus leader, and I don't see them doing that to Town!Titus unless you're (FA) scum.

Basically anything not involving scum voting Titus pretty obviously relies on town voting her, and that's really what I can't see, (enough of) town doing that. There is another option, but it's super slim and vote-claims will confirm/deny it.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:09 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2124, Myloninja13 wrote:Titus yelled at Frozen Angel for a while?
fantastic insight

what are some things that confused you?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2076, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 2065, Sando wrote:Get someone to vote you for stupid reasons, works for me.
i mean you hammered while stipulating a scum team that makes exactly 0 sense but hey i guess its dumb that you lined up lynches after a day of totally useless posts
The posts literally before me was Nancy basically accusing Ank of partnering with 129 to push attention onto other people, like Titus. I was trying to confirm that was what their theory was. How does me trying to confirm another persons theory evidence of me stipulating a scumteam?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2111, Gamma Emerald wrote:first off why is that plan bad
second why the heck is Muffins becoming a suspect all of a sudden? Like I don't recall tw saying anything of the sort.
third Sando's tone here seems mildly forced
keep reading:
In post 2070, Sando wrote:Reading the powers, it's not as bad as I first thought, we have another BP, which is the precondition to "the plan". But still, complaining about me setup speculating then complaining Titus got elected due to lack of town coordination...
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2086, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Pardon but it's day two
Contribute or die
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2071, zMuffinMan wrote:yes, me complaining about you doing absolutely nothing but talking about the setup and me suggesting that it's stupid for someone like titus to have been elected due to a complete lack of co-ordination are things that are comparable

you're truly a spectacular player
God you're bad. I mean keep saying I did nothing but speculate on setup, but talking setup to show why someone (Titus) is scum is not the same as "talking setup".

You TR'd me all yesterday, you bitched about setup talk while ignoring actual alignment posts I was making about people, and then today want to bitch about lack of coordination.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2110, Gamma Emerald wrote:weird sass, idk what to make of it. Only other real note is didn't Sando spec about multiple scum kills earlier? Sando why do you think that's ever a thing?
Number of players, how many mislynches and NKs do we need to lose? Seems like a lot, and I wasn't seeing any other killing roles, but BP was being handed out like candy. I don't play many theme games though, so I'm looking at it through an Open games light.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Drixx »

VOTE: Sando

Just getting that out of the way and not part of a big wall of quotes.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2124, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 2122, zMuffinMan wrote:... you've read, what? 11 pages? what do you think about what happened in those pages?
Titus yelled at Frozen Angel for a while?
ah so of d2
pls review some of d1 pls
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2131, Sando wrote:
In post 2110, Gamma Emerald wrote:weird sass, idk what to make of it. Only other real note is didn't Sando spec about multiple scum kills earlier? Sando why do you think that's ever a thing?
Number of players, how many mislynches and NKs do we need to lose? Seems like a lot, and I wasn't seeing any other killing roles, but BP was being handed out like candy. I don't play many theme games though, so I'm looking at it through an Open games light.
but opens practically never do that
and the numbers seem fine
5 day perfect town win with lynches only, 5 day perfect scum win one death per day or night phase seems like reasonable speed, plus vigs are possible
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Sando
kinda agreeing with this at the moment
<Embrace The Void>

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2014, Titus wrote:
In post 2010, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2007, Titus wrote:
In post 2003, Frozen Angel wrote:like you're literally lying about every part of my town meta to make your point go across. There are people here who have been playing with me recently and there are players here who played with me a year ago.
Nah, you're just too proud to admit your vulnerability when I tell it straight to your face. Oh well.

Like I got flaws too and you could lay back into me to ensure I pick town. We can hash it out. Or you can pretend that my criticisms of you are worthless pointless and everything that happens is a coincidence. I'm ok with either but I prefer being honest with you.
I'm just asking you to show me my vulnerability. I really want to work on it if it's real yet you bring an example that has nothing to do with you claimed about me.
I'm trying to. Your vulnerability is you don't scrutinize people being nice to you enough. That's it in a nutshell.

Now, lay into me. What should I watch out for? What's my blind spot?

[Normally, I would do this with Drixx/Cerb but...]
This went on for way too much. As someone who is friend to both of you:

FA: You literally gave an example of exactly what Titus is trying to say about you. Math got you to back off by treating you a certain way. That's a pattern for you. I didn't see anything from Titus where it was meant to have a go at you. It is good to know the things about yourself that you might otherwise overlook.

Titus: Basically everyone active in the game is telling you to stop with the focus on just one tiny aspect of the game. At the moment it's NAI to me, because town!you would pick at this particular scab (especially with some who are intentionally antagonizing you and keeping you focused on it) and scum!you would gladly take the cover others are providing. You don't really
need
anyone else to point out where you're hurting yourself and the game state.

And if you really do ... I'm here.

In post 2015, zMuffinMan wrote:stop spamming the fucking thread with shit nobody cares about thanks

stop fucking quoting massive walls and writing 1 line responses

jesus fucking christ
This post makes it look like you don't actually want to be playing forum mafia. Like ... if you think content coming from a certain slot is worthless to you, then just scroll right on by. No need for this crap. This ends up making me wonder if you're just making posts like this for LAMIST or something.
In post 2022, zMuffinMan wrote:i'm policy lynching the shit out of titus if i'm alive tomorrow

and i won't be moving my vote either

that's a fucking promise
That would be a really good way to get me (and probably others) to decide you need to eat rope. You cannot wind someone up and keep pushing them and then invoke policy lynch on them because they took your bait. It's dirty play.
In post 2031, Toranaga wrote:titus, if you're town please talk about anything BUT the leader choice.

your leader choice was scum motivated and will likely be the main reason why you'll get lynched next gameday.

that you're even suggesting you were mostly a town motivated leadership is already outing behaviour.

your spat with FA is only clearing her further if you're scum, and tilting and antagonizing her if you're town.
This post feels like so much hedging from someone who is informed. Gut doesn't like.
In post 2039, Toranaga wrote:I don't think we should spend the whole gameday dunking on titus though. it's annoying.

titus should not talk about leader stuff and be ignored when she does for obvious reasons.

if she is town we're gonna have 2 awful gamedays because of it. I have a hard time imagining anyone else getting lynched on d3.
This coming so soon after the prior post: all I'm seeing here is a narrative slip. How do you go from trying to reason with a person to get useful content and interactions with them (while repeatedly expressing the benefit of the doubt and suggesting you are willing to posit a town!Titus) to talking about them being so obviously scum that you're concerned the day will be taken up by people "dunking" on them.

Like ...
eight minutes
went by.

In post 2062, Myloninja13 wrote:I have no idea how to get into this game lol.
Pick a spot. Start reading. Ask questions and make comments.
In post 2063, the worst wrote:If you work it out lmk Mylo
See above.
In post 2071, zMuffinMan wrote:yes, me complaining about you doing
absolutely nothing but
talking about the setup and me suggesting that it's stupid for someone like titus to have been elected due to a complete lack of co-ordination are things that are comparable

@xoxoxoxox{[::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
In post 2130, Sando wrote:
In post 2071, zMuffinMan wrote:yes, me complaining about you doing absolutely nothing but talking about the setup and me suggesting that it's stupid for someone like titus to have been elected due to a complete lack of co-ordination are things that are comparable

God you're bad. I mean keep saying I did nothing but speculate on setup, but talking setup to show why someone (Titus) is scum is not the same as "talking setup".

You TR'd me all yesterday, you bitched about setup talk while ignoring actual alignment posts I was making about people, and then today want to bitch about lack of coordination.
I had something else I wanted to say, but the pissing contest is too much of a turn off. Stahp it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2136, Drixx wrote:Titus: Basically everyone active in the game is telling you to stop with the focus on just one tiny aspect of the game. At the moment it's NAI to me, because town!you would pick at this particular scab (especially with some who are intentionally antagonizing you and keeping you focused on it) and scum!you would gladly take the cover others are providing. You don't really need anyone else to point out where you're hurting yourself and the game state.
Yeah this is a good point btw. Now that I've pretty much taken down most of the "logic" I'll probably avoid engaging Titus' points on that barring direct responses.
<Embrace The Void>

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:47 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh, right, that reminds me. drixx is scum
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:49 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

who did you vote for leader drixx?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2138, zMuffinMan wrote:oh, right, that reminds me. drixx is scum
OMGUS much?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2139, zMuffinMan wrote:who did you vote for leader drixx?
The sad part is that you probably think you have some kind of "gotcha!" here. Whom I voted for is self-evident. You shouldn't have to ask because you should already know.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2140, Drixx wrote:
OMGUS much?
In post 1773, zMuffinMan wrote:titus, the worst, maybe drixx are where i'd look at first tomorrow pretty much regardless of the flip
LOL.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 2134, Gamma Emerald wrote:5 day perfect town win with lynches only, 5 day perfect scum win one death per day or night phase seems like reasonable speed, plus vigs are possible
5 days of mislynches+NKs with 23/5 is 13 with 5, 6 days is 11 with 5 and mylo. So they need 7 mislynches by my count to get the win, assuming no other kills.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 2136, Drixx wrote:I had something else I wanted to say, but the pissing contest is too much of a turn off. Stahp it.
Is this the "I voted you and was gonna post a case or even just a reason then decided this was all that was necessary" post?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2140, Drixx wrote:OMGUS much?
do you know what OMGUS means? and do you think it's a relevant term that actually means anything?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 2142, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2140, Drixx wrote:
OMGUS much?
In post 1773, zMuffinMan wrote:titus, the worst, maybe drixx are where i'd look at first tomorrow pretty much regardless of the flip
LOL.
The flip is actually a pretty solid reason to look at me. Responding to me pointing out that he's playing poorly and hurting the game state by calling me scum is OMGUS.

But seriously ... Cerb being night killed early is literally always a reason to suspect me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2141, Drixx wrote:The sad part is that you probably think you have some kind of "gotcha!" here. Whom I voted for is self-evident. You shouldn't have to ask because you should already know.
you don't know why i'm asking, just answer the question clearly

cerb?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 2145, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2140, Drixx wrote:OMGUS much?
do you know what OMGUS means? and do you think it's a relevant term that actually means anything?
If you weren't looking down your nose so often, your eyes might not hurt so much.

OMGUS = Oh My God You Suck

I'm familiar with exactly what it means, how it came about as a term used in mafia, and the traditional usage of it.

Responding to my point that your response to me pointing out that your toxicity isn't helping the game at all with an OMGUS style response "The player who just pointed out that I'm playing badly and harming the game state is scum" instead of responding, followed by more pedantic bullshit and toxic play ... probably not going to help your cause.

Either stop with the bullshit or don't expect any further engagement from me with you. I don't have time for the kind of people who make a regular habit of behaving the way you are behaving right now. You can decide to be an adult or not. Your choice entirely.

@Titus : Waiting on you. Don't let Pedants and assclowns stop you from playing a game.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

that's not why i think you're scum

though the fact that you're taking time away from actually doing any scum hunting to spend so much time on that doesnt make you look any better

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”