Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4750 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Shoshin »

@the worst

I'd also like to know why you voted Sajj after I pointed out exactly why she was town. Like, what's going through your head there?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4751 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Last set of questions, the worst:

Why would you call me "scum with a town role PM" when you'd know that my reads have been very good this game? Like, if you assume I'm town and Wisdom/Random are scum, you'd have to admit that I had the best reads in this game (defended against both mislynches, called Creature/Random on D2, said Chick was plausible partner with Random, and called Wisdom on D4).

You'd also know that I'm the reason that Nancy (confirmed town) is living all the way to LYLO, an extremely pro-town result. To me, it feels like you're being disingenuous about my what you think of my play, and that you're doing it to intensely buddy Nancy in preparation for LYLO between us three.

You said that players much better than me have used their bodyguard to sacrifice their lives for badtown. Can you give an example? If you just pull any example of a bodyguard, I'm lynching you. The example has to be from a player who is actually much better than me (they exist, but I doubt that you actually have seen them use bodyguard in the way you claim they have).

Why are you calling me toxic when I haven't said anything worse than other players in this game (I can find posts from you with language just as insulting as mine, as well as posts from players like Wisdom, among others, all of which is quite strong)?

Why are you defending Nancy so strongly while ignoring all the times she's insulted me (while I don't personally hold it against her, Nancy used some very strong language towards me, so it's odd that you call me bad and toxic while pretending that she's 100% innocent of anything)?

(Nancy, don't take this offensively, I'm asking some questions about what happened earlier because I'm concerned that the worst is manipulating the situation to buddy you and secure my mislynch).
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4752 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Was reading D4, no way are the worst/Shoshin ever w/w together. So if there is only one scum, we are not yet in LYLO. If there are two, we only risk losing if Wisdom/random are w/w together since there can only be ones scum between the worst/Shoshin.

In the final 4: me, Shoshin, random and whomever survives between the worst/Wisdom.

NK: me obviously. Shoshin’s role/alignment is self-resolving by either protecting me and dying in my place - town or failing to save me and making it to 3 person LYLO - scum.

Conclusion: lynching the worst over Wisdom loses us the game if Wisdom/random are w/w or 2 scum left in the game but lynching Wisdom doesn’t end the game if there are 2 scum left in the game. If there is only one scum, it really doesn’t matter whom we lynch but if two, we conceivably lose the game if it is Wisdom/random. Taly’s Creature post is super scummy and random did briefly try to push confirmed cop Nico.

Shoshin did try to save Sajj eventhough she was scumreading her at the time. There is no scum motivation for doing this.

Because I see no world where the worst/Shoshin are w/w together, it doesn’t even matter whether or not the worst is scum because, we can still risk one more mislynch if we lynch Wisdom but not if we lynch the worst.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4753 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4751, Shoshin wrote:Last set of questions, the worst:

Why would you call me "scum with a town role PM" when you'd know that my reads have been very good this game? Like, if you assume I'm town and Wisdom/Random are scum, you'd have to admit that I had the best reads in this game (defended against both mislynches, called Creature/Random on D2, said Chick was plausible partner with Random, and called Wisdom on D4).

You'd also know that I'm the reason that Nancy (confirmed town) is living all the way to LYLO, an extremely pro-town result. To me, it feels like you're being disingenuous about my what you think of my play, and that you're doing it to intensely buddy Nancy in preparation for LYLO between us three.

You said that players much better than me have used their bodyguard to sacrifice their lives for badtown. Can you give an example? If you just pull any example of a bodyguard, I'm lynching you. The example has to be from a player who is actually much better than me (they exist, but I doubt that you actually have seen them use bodyguard in the way you claim they have).

Why are you calling me toxic when I haven't said anything worse than other players in this game (I can find posts from you with language just as insulting as mine, as well as posts from players like Wisdom, among others, all of which is quite strong)?

Why are you defending Nancy so strongly while ignoring all the times she's insulted me (while I don't personally hold it against her, Nancy used some very strong language towards me, so it's odd that you call me bad and toxic while pretending that she's 100% innocent of anything)?

(Nancy, don't take this offensively, I'm asking some questions about what happened earlier because I'm concerned that the worst is manipulating the situation to buddy you and secure my mislynch).
Even if he’s scum, the game doesn’t end but if Wisdom is, he can only be scum with random, so we have nothing to lose by lynching Wisdom but lynching the worst could cost us the game. So unless you and the worst are w/w, we have nothing to lose by lynching Wisdom.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4754 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Wisdom
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4755 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Sorry but I couldn’t risk you unvoting or voting for the worst, if there are two scum left in the game. Sorry Wisdom if you are town but this was the only safe vote if there are two scum left in the game, instead of just one.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4756 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I already unvoted, Nancy.

Again, my fear is that you are going to just mislynch me tomorrow. So I'd rather be 100% certain.

On the bright side, you can now rest easy that I'm not scum partnered with the worst.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4757 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4756, Shoshin wrote:I already unvoted, Nancy.

Again, my fear is that you are going to just mislynch me tomorrow. So I'd rather be 100% certain.

On the bright side, you can now rest easy that I'm not scum partnered with the worst.
Unless you think that the worst and random are w/w, you need to vote Wisdom.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4758 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

That isn’t possible if I am the NK and you save me, is it?

That’s why I voted Wisdom but if there are two scum in the game, who do you think they are?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4759 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Shoshin , do you think the worst and random are w/w together? And as long as I don’t die, I doubt you’re getting mislynched.

If the worst wanted to mislynch you, then why did he gladiate to save you?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4760 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

UNVOTE: Wisdom

If I can’t hammer anyhow.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4761 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4750, Shoshin wrote:@the worst

I'd also like to know why you voted Sajj after I pointed out exactly why she was town. Like, what's going through your head there?
I mean I really wasn't townreading you at that point so your posting didn't have a major impact on me :\

that phase ended a lot sooner than I would have liked it to. there were a few things about Sajj that weren't really stacking up as scum and by the time I came around on it it was too late.

this shit happens.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4762 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by the worst »

@ 4751 - I have no interest in answering any of those questions til post-game and do not see for a moment why any of them are relevant.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4763 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4748, Shoshin wrote:
In post 4747, the worst wrote:Just gonna pop in and say Rando's meta is NAI here. he's scum with wisdom by gamestate, or town.
He's also scum via behaviors. You disagree with my case?
Rn my strongest reads is that he's scum with wisdom. if not he's probtown. what do you think I'm disagreeing about here?
--
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4764 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Shoshin , do you think the worst and random are w/w together? If you don’t, you need to vote Wisdom.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4765 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4763, the worst wrote:
In post 4748, Shoshin wrote:
In post 4747, the worst wrote:Just gonna pop in and say Rando's meta is NAI here. he's scum with wisdom by gamestate, or town.
He's also scum via behaviors. You disagree with my case?
Rn my strongest reads is that he's scum with wisdom. if not he's probtown. what do you think I'm disagreeing about here?

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4766 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by the worst »

Back to work. Shoshin I'm not sure how your questions @me are useful for sorting. you do sound a bit salty which is probably understandable but I'm not rly sure what your angle is here
--
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4767 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4764, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Shoshin , do you think the worst and random are w/w together? If you don’t, you need to vote Wisdom.
If you really are town bg, you will save me from the NK so you can’t be mislynched. I don’t understand why you’re not voting Wisdom based on that. Unless you think random is his partner, you risk losing us the game, if you don’t vote Wisdom. Why would the worst gladiate to save you if he wanted to mislynch you. Isn’t that what Wisdom and random were trying to do before the worst gladiated?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4768 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4767, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4764, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Shoshin , do you think the worst and random are w/w together? If you don’t, you need to vote Wisdom.
If you really are town bg, you will save me from the NK so you can’t be mislynched. I don’t understand why you’re not voting Wisdom based on that. Unless you think random is his partner, you risk losing us the game, if you don’t vote Wisdom. Why would the worst gladiate to save you if he wanted to mislynch you. Isn’t that what Wisdom and random were trying to do before the worst gladiated?
I mean, unless you think random is the worst’s partner.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4769 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by the worst »

me/random would have already won via quickhammer.
--
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4770 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4769, the worst wrote:me/random would have already won via quickhammer.
How can Shoshin possibly be worried about being mislynched, when I am the obvious NK and if she is bg, she dies in my place. Am I missing something @Shoshin?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4771 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4758, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:That isn’t possible if I am the NK and you save me, is it?

That’s why I voted Wisdom but if there are two scum in the game, who do you think they are?
If we mislynch today, I'll be on you. The problem is that scum won't kill you because they want to mislynch me.

The fact that I didn't hammer Wisdom or the worst tells you that I'm not partnered with either. So you're free to vote Wisdom without risk. From your perspective, it's the right move at this point.

Unlike you, I don't have the luxury of mislynching today. You want to mislynch me. the worst wants to mislynch me. Random wants to mislynch me. So from my perspective, if Wisdom's not scum, I need to make that call today or town's going to lose.

I'm playing today as if it's 3-way LYLO between myself, the worst, and Wisdom, because from my point of view, that's what this game turns on.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4772 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I don't want to insult you, Nancy. But you're assuming scum will kill you when their #1 goal is actually leaving me alive, not killing you.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4773 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Shoshin »

the worst is not partnered with Wisdom or Random or me. That's been established at this point.

The only question left to decide is whether it's Wisdom/Random or solo the worst.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4774 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by the worst »

that's kinda unsortable atm

she's realistically NEVER the night kill. scum know you're the obvious night kill so are liable to kill me instead to avoid shooting Shoshin. scum know this so will shoot you to avoid shooting me.

iocaine powder comes from Australia etc. etc.

if town: Shoshin doesn't necessarily believe she can correctly guess the night kill.

if scum: Shoshin is just positioning me for a losing mislynch following a wisdom mislynch
--

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”