Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:12 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Trapped!

This is not a fairytale, or is it?

The current game state is:

Day 6

And will end when the challenge ends.

Unfortunates:

1. ***Pine, he likes standing in fields like a pretty little flower.
  2. teacher, he once told a muffin to lynch itself.
  3. Chickadee, she eats pineapples on Thursdays.
  4. **Myloninja13, formerly known as "Peter".
  5. *Kokichi Oma, he has lost 12 of his fingers.
  6. CreativeMod1, he doesn't know if fairies exist.
  7. *ofrhz, they think puppets can dance.
  8. WhyMafia
    FA_Q2,
    his
    her
    his favourite strawberry is an orange.
  9. **GuiltyLion, one day, he wants to be a lightbulb.
  10. *Irrelephant11, oh the shame of him!
  11. Enigma, blankets are their forte.
  12. **Feysal, they don't want their parents to win the election.
  13. Not Known 15, they only wash the top left quarter of their body.

Spoiler: Trapped
  1. Not Known 15 the unfortunate, voted on floor 1.
  2. Teacher the unfortunate, night killed on floor 1.
  3. Chickadee the saboteur, voted on floor 2.
  4. FA_Q2 the unfortunate, night killed on floor 2.
  5. Pine the saboteur, voted on floor 3.
  6. Irrelephant the unfortunate, night killed on floor 3.
  7. CreativeMod1 the unfortunate, voted on floor 4.
  8. Enigma the unfortunate, night killed on floor 4.
  9. ofrhz the unfortunate, voted on floor 5.
  10. GuiltyLion the fortunate, night killed on floor 5.

Spoiler: Still competing for the key of freedom
  1. Myloninja13
  2. Kokichi Oma
  3. Feysal
Last edited by mutantdevle on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:55 am, edited 47 times in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:15 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Rules:

Rules list and format shamelessly stolen and adapted from Viomi, Not_Mafia, Kmd4390 and Socrates.

Deadlines & Activity

Day Length
Night Length
Other Phases?
Varies with each challenge (explained in post 2)
48 hours
  1. You can see how much time is left in each phase at the top of this thread.

2. If you do not post in the thread for more than 48 hours, you will be given a prod.
  3. You must reply to this prod by posting in the thread within 24 hours or you will face being replaced.
  4. If you are prodded 3 times you will be force replaced.
  5. If you know that you are going to be away for more than 48 hours, either activate VLA here or send me a PM saying how long you will be away for.
  6. You may be given a prod for a lack of content if I feel your posts do not contain any content relevant to the game (prodge). These will only be issued upon consecutive prodges.
  7. Deadlines may be extended by up to 48 hours if someone replaces in to give them time to catch up on the thread. The deadline extension may apply to both day and night deadlines regardless of alignment. All deadline extensions will be announced in the thread.
General Rules
  1. All site rules apply.
  2. Do not attack other players with hostile intent. Mafia is a game of manipulation and, as such, insults will naturally be thrown around as a method of devaluing the opinion of another player. This means that some level of tough skin is required. However, there is a huge difference between playing the game and attacking an individual. If you ever feel like you are being attacked by another individual beyond the boundaries set by the game, PM me immediately.
  3. The mod colours I will be using are
    8000BF
    and
    , do not try to impersonate me by using these colours. Any information posted by me in this colour is important and official information.
  4. If you make a post with broken tags, you may explicitly ask me to fix them in a new post and I will happily do so. I will not fix tags unless requested to.
  5. You may not quote directly from any messages sent by anyone in any PTs. Copy and pasting a message is allowed as long as it is not quoted. If you do not know whether what you want to say is a quote or just paraphrasing then send me a PM asking if what you want to post is allowed.
  6. Do not use any form of provable randomness. Claiming you did something randomly is fine as long as you cannot prove it.
  7. If you are aware of anyone breaking these rules outside this thread then please report it to me immediately. If I find out you intentionally avoided reporting a rule breaker then I may punish you as well.
  8. If someone breaks one of these rules in the thread, please refrain from quoting them as this will often repeat the rule break.
  9. If you think that I have made a mistake, whether this is within the vote count or an action resolution, PM me immediately. Do not point out the mistake in the thread. If the fix to this mistake requires a post in the thread then I will do it.

10. Pretending to break rules or theoretically breaking rules will count as actually breaking the rules. An example of theoretically breaking a rule is posting a role card that you claim the moderator sent you even if it is not actually your role.
  11. All rule breaks that I have to mention in the thread will also mention potentially breaking rule 10.
Voting, lynching, night actions & deaths

Allowed Voting Methods
Voting Options
Voting Resoloution
PM Only
Voting Phase Only (explained in post 2)
Players
Compulsive Pluarity
Short Straws (explained in post 2)
  1. Unvoting before voting a player is not necessary.
    Not relevant.
  2. Abreviations in votes are allowed.
    Eg. VOTE: mutant would mean you are now voting mutantdevle.

3. If it is not undoubtedly clear who you are voting for then I will quote your vote saying it has not been counted.

4. Once a player has reached the requirements to be lynched, votes and unvotes will no longer be counted and the game will enter twilight.
    Not relevant.
  5. During twilight, everyone can continue to post in the thread until it is closed. This includes the player who has just been lynched.
    Not relevant.

6. Failure to submit a night action before the night countdown runs out will result in your night action not being used.
  7. Scum players may submit factional abilities on their teammates' behalf, however, any additional abilities they may have can only be submitted by the player they belong to.
  8. You may change the target of your night action as much as you like. When the night countdown runs out, whoever you last submitted your night action on will be your target.

9. Once your death has been announced in the thread you will no longer be allowed to post. This includes posting in any PTs with the exception of the dead chat.
  10. You will receive a PM when you have died which will include a link to the dead chat.
  11. Spectators will also have access to the dead chat.
  12. When a player dies they will be flipped.
Flips Include:
Alignment
Full Role (excluding hidden mechanics)
Bah Posts
Not Permitted.

Failure to follow these rules will result in punishments. The punishments can include warnings, force replacements, mod kills, bans from any future games I host and, in extremely rare cases, the game may have to be reset or a player may receive a ban from the entire site. I reserve the right to change these rules at any time and any changes made will be announced in the thread. I will always try to implement the punishment that has the least impact on the game.
Last edited by mutantdevle on Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:16 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Setup:
  • 10 Unfortunates

• 3 Saboteurs

Mechanics:
  • Day start.
  • The scum PT is always open.
  • The night phase will last 48 hours where the scum team may perform a standard factional kill.

• At the start of each day phase (floor) a challenge will be announced. These challenges were created before the game and had their order randomised.
  • Challenges may have to be completed in a certain time or will have a specific lose condition.
  • Players may VOTE: forfeit a challenge which may be useful for challenges with no time limit that drag on.
  • If the challenge is completed, a random
    unfortunate
    will secretly become a '
    fortunate
    ' at the start of the following night phase. The player chosen is randomly decided through a dice and is informed of their new role.
  • The scum PT will be given extra information about the challenge such as the soloution to the challenge or advice on how to prevent the challenge from being completed. It will be publically announced what type of information they are given.

• Once a challenge is failed or completed, the thread will be locked and the voting phase will commence.
  • During this phase, each player is sent a form to fill in through PM. This will ask who you are voting for, why you are voting for them and how you would feel about being trapped (a last will).
  • All 3 of these questions are compulsive and can result in prods and replacements. Players may change their answers during the entire voting phase which includes prods and replacements.
  • Once the phase is over, everyone's answers to the first 2 questions will be posted publically which is then concluded with a final vote count. Whoever has the most votes on them will then be lynched.
  • If 2 or more players have the most votes on them, the tie will be resolved through picking short straws. Each 'straw' is secretly given a value in the mod PT. PMs will then be sent to each tying player asking them to pick a straw. Whoever picks the straw with the lowest value is lynched.
  • Each player would be asked to put the straws in order of most preferable to least preferable so that if they both pick the same straw then it will go to their 2nd choice instead. These picks cannot be changed once sent in.
  • Failure to pick straws may also result in prods and replacements.
  • The player who has been lynched will have their answer to the third question publically revealed. Players who are night killed will also have their third question answer publically revealed.
  • The initial voting phase will last 48 hours. However, the resolution of ties will almost certainly take up additional time (hopefully no more than another 48 hours).

Role PMs:

Spoiler: Saboteur
Saboteur
[Player Name], do not react; you are a saboteur.

It is your job to work with your teammates [Player Name] and [Player Name] to ensure you fail each challenge.

I will guide you through your whisper clip located here: [PT Link]. You must use your powers of persuasion and manipulation to fail each challenge.

But be careful! You don't want to be detected.

You will earn your freedom if you trap enough unfortunates to overpower them and take the key of freedom for yourselves.

Spoiler: Unfortunate
Unfortunate
[Player Name], you are an unfortunate!

It is your job to climb the tower to win the key of freedom. However, 3 people are not to be trusted and are planning to steal the key of freedom for themselves.

On each floor you will face a challenge. Successfully complete each challenge and you will have the chance to become a 'fortunate' which reduces your chances of becoming trapped.

You will earn your freedom if you can successfully trap all 3 of the saboteurs so that you can use the key of freedom to release all the unfortunates.

Spoiler: Fortunate
Fortunate
Congratulations [Player Name], you have successfully completed a challenge and have become a fortunate.

You are now more trusted. If someone you're voting for has to draw short straws, they will be lynched automatically instead.

Alternatively, if you have the most votes that are tied with someone else, instead of drawing short straws, the other person will be lynched instead; assuming they are not another fortunate that is. This will happen even if you have another fortunate voting for you.

To clarify, Saboteurs have the standard scum win condition and unfortunates/fortunates have the standard town win condition.
Last edited by mutantdevle on Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:30 am

Post by mutantdevle »

*double whistle*

"Eh! ooh! what!

Ahh! Its another one of them bobbing crafts, ready with 13 more unfortunates!"

"I tells you what, they are in for a treat. We haves ourselves some dastardly challenges in store for them!

ahahahah! ahahaha!

Like all those before them, they will be imprisoned at the bottom of the tower! At the tops of the tower, lies the key of freedom which they could use to earn their escapes!

They must work as a team to complete challenges and escape each floor. But it's not that simple! The voice demands that some of them must remain trapped!

The voice will choose 3 unfortunates to act as her minions, the saboteurs! This means that not everyone can be trusted.

Only some may leave with the key of freedom. And the rest? That's right, TRAPPED!

ahahahah! ahahaha!"

"On each floor you will be faced with a new challenge. If you complete each challenge you will be rewarded with additional power to uncover who the saboteurs are.

If you make it to floor 6 unobstructed by the saboteurs, you may take the key of freedom and leave!

Not all of you will get that far.

Some of you will be staying here a
very
long time!"

"Ooooh.

She's so mean isn't she!"

"LINE UP!"

"It's time to choose

the saboteurs!"
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:30 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Role PMs have been sent but I was in a rush when I sent them so forgot information like a link to this thread but if you’re reading this then you’ve probably found it.

I’ll update this post with better information later.

Apologies for the time it’s taken to set this all up and how slightly messy it is. Starting next week I will be on top of my moderating game.

Again, I apologise for this messy start.

The game will begin when 11/13 players have confirmed their role or in (expired on 2018-07-20 17:00:00):

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :(
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:07 am

Post by mutantdevle »

"FLOOR 1!"

"Consecutive Counting"

"Oooh it's an easy one this! They only have to count to one thousands and sixty twenty!

There's magic in numbers and powers in three,

But only one number in mind can lead to the key.

325 is the number to lighten your heart,

But if you count wrong then you will have to restart!

In this challenge, unfortunates must begin each of their posts by counting the next number in the consecutive sequence of 1.

This number must be
at the very start
of each post and written in number form.

If an unfortunate fails to start their post with the next number, or uses the wrong number, then the mod will restart the count from 0 when they're next online!

And beware, making 7 posts in a row or 13 posts in a single page will also cause the count to reset!"

"Unfortunates! To pass, you must have successfully counted to 325 by the end of 1 week.

Let the challenge begin...

NOW!"
Last edited by mutantdevle on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:07 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Some clarification:

"Unfortunates" will always refer to players in general with flavoured text.
Everyone must start their post with the next number in basic counting from 0 to 325 like I have done with this post. Eg. the next person to post will start their post with "1".
Players may not post 7 times in a row. Your 7th post will cause the count to be reset. Additionally, if you make a 13th post on a single page then the count will also be reset. This is to prevent players from spamming the thread to reach the count.

Now is the time to ask questions about the challenge if you do not understand it.

You will fail in (expired on 2018-07-26 19:00:00)

The saboteurs will be given tips on how they can try and reset the count.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:17 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 7, teacher wrote:Ego - found the thread. Did that solve the first puzzle? Also VOTE: Elephant.
This post has caused the count to be reset. The count starts again at 0 with this post.

Also, for those of you who aren't aware, BTD6_Maker is co-modding and may also resolve challenges. For this challenge, his function will likely simply be resetting the count.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:32 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 9, teacher wrote:65

Got it. Actually read the challenge now.

Test post to find out if "the next number in the consecutive sequence" means just +1, or we can use a pattern.
This post has caused the count to be reset. The count starts again at 0 with this post.

In post 10, teacher wrote:Question for more clarification, can we restart on our own or do we have to wait for a mod/co-mod?
I will allow players to start the count from 0 again themselves but obviously incorrectly restarting from 0 will cause the count to be restarted anyway. If a player does restart the count I will still make a post stating which post caused the reset and which post restarted it (with my own post then including a number so that the mod always takes up the equivalent of the 0).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:41 am

Post by mutantdevle »

void

To clarify it literally is just counting, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... etc. Like y'all have been doing the last few posts. I have specified "consecutive sequence of 1". Each number in the post must be +1 from the previous to count. No more, no less.

And fyi void means ignore this post when taking into consideration the counting. Eg. previous post is 9 and the next will be 10.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:37 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 67, Pine wrote:Hi checking in I'm a bit V/LA going camping this weekend. Going to spend my data on maintaining urgent stuff
This post has caused the count to be reset. The count starts again at 0 with post . The count now continues from this post at 2 as a mod recognised reset.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:47 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 71, Irrelephant11 wrote:3

Lol VOTE: Pine

My last post for the page
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:01 am

Post by mutantdevle »

void

void means ignore this post when taking into consideration the counting. Eg. the previous post is 2 and the next will be 3.
In post 73, teacher wrote:1

Can players also use the void prefix to talk without upping the count?
No. It's sole use is so that I can address things (eg. questions) without progressing the game state.

Feysal wrote:
@Mod:

What happens if the count is messed up and no one notices until much later?

Also, is the limit of 13 posts per page ever reset? As in, would further posts by Irrelephant on this page reset the count again?
As soon as I notice the error the count will be immediately reset. However, depending on the circumstance, I may allow the count to start from where it would have been if the error was noticed sooner.

And the limit of 13 IS reset from there since the count starts over. Same applies to 7 posts in a row. So no, further posts from Irrelephant would not reset the count again.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:21 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 95, Kokichi Oma wrote:ego post. ill read this tomorrow
This post has caused the count to be reset. The count started again at 0 with post . The count now continues from this post at 8 as a mod recognised reset.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:18 am

Post by mutantdevle »

void

void means ignore this post when taking into consideration the counting. Eg. the previous post is 10 and the next will be 11
In post 106, teacher wrote:10
In post 2, mutantdevle wrote:Mechanics
  • Once the phase is over, everyone's answers to the first 2 questions will be posted publically which is then concluded with a final vote count. Whoever has the most votes on them will then be lynched.
@Mod: Are we told who placed which votes (i.e., are the votes/reasoning associated with each slot)?
Yes.
In post 122, Irrelephant11 wrote:10

@Mod: V/LA till Monday
Same.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:47 am

Post by mutantdevle »

void

void means ignore this post when taking into consideration the counting. Eg. the previous post is 120 and the next will be 121.

Eyy I'm back :P Thanks to BTD6_Maker for getting everything done whilst I was gone :3 I will be prodding/replacing those who are yet to talk.

In post 127, Enigma wrote:14

@Mutant could you pls clarify the below

In post 79, Enigma wrote:6

@ Mod

Are we informed if the straws process doesn't happen in case of a tie (i.e. fortunate vote as tie breaker, or fortunate as part of the lynch pool)
Players will vote. The vote count will be posted. If there is a tie, this will be obvious. If it has to go to short straws, you will be informed of this and time will be spent making this happen. If a tie is broken by a fortunate, then you will also be informed of this. You will
not
be informed if the tie was broken because one candidate was a fortunate or a fortunate voted for someone who tied.

So yes, you will know if a fortunate has caused a tie to be broken, but you won't know which ability the fortunate has that caused this.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:53 am

Post by mutantdevle »

void

void means ignore this post when taking into consideration the counting. Eg. the previous post is 209 and the next will be 210.
In post 374, teacher wrote:
Mod: Does the seven posts in a row rule extend across pages?
Yes.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:48 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 444, Chickadee wrote:1

FUCK genuine mistake, I was more concerned with responding
This post caused the count to be reset. Posts to were invalid as they did not start from 0. The count started again at 0 with post .
This post caused the count to be reset. The count started again at 0 from post .
In post 527, teacher wrote:67

my goodness if KO didnt feel like scum who had been told PEdit wont come up if they are submitted at the same time. :Eek:
This post has caused the count to be reset. The count started again at 0 from post . The count now continues from this post at 116 as a mod recognised reset.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:54 am

Post by mutantdevle »

void

void means ignore this post when taking into consideration the counting. Eg. the previous post is 321 and the next will be 322.

WhyMafia has requested replacement. The voting phase will not begin until a replacement is found.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:59 am

Post by mutantdevle »

"Your time is up!

You have passed

You have passed, therefore one of you will become a fortunate.

But before I award the lucky unfortunate, who do you think the saboteur was?"
Last edited by mutantdevle on Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:00 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 850, mutantdevle wrote:
WhyMafia has requested replacement. The voting phase will not begin until a replacement is found.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

northsidegal replaces WhyMafia. I’m phone posting from my bed right now so I’ll start the voting phase once I wake up.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:24 am

Post by mutantdevle »

The voting phase has begun. You have (expired on 2018-07-29 13:30:00) to answer both of the following questions:

You must now vote for who you think is a saboteur and why?

How would you feel about being trapped?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:51 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Just to clarify, fortunates are assigned between the voting and night phase.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:53 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Prods have been issued to those who have failed to respond to the questions :/
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:32 am

Post by mutantdevle »

randomidget is being replaced.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:01 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Prof Fridays replaces randomidget.

Hopefully, the night will begin soon. Apologies for the long wait.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:18 am

Post by mutantdevle »

"You must now vote for who you think is a sabotuer, and why?

Pine, who do you think is a saboteur?"

"I think NK15 is a saboteur, and will compromise there because I don't think I can get GL lynched. Lurky, low-contribution, and made a falsifiable case against me."

"teacher?"

"
I'm voting
NK,
because it is a
consensus pick; provides an opportunity to assess Guilty's push. I really didnt like the spam count when we were really close to the limit, almost to deprive people of the ability to coordinate as he had emerged as a potential consensus slot rather than an also ran."

"Chickadee?"

"
I'm voting for
NK15
because
I'm trusting that a few of my town reads want this flip, mainly Irrelephant. I think some compelling reasons have been made for it, and I want to consolidate on something I think has a chance of going through."

"Myloninja13?"

"I'll vote for NotKnown15, as all of my townreads want them gone."

"Kokichi Oma?"

"I am voting NK15. I believe NK15 is likely scum with Pine. I'd have preferred Pine, but at the end of day everyone seemed to be wanting NK15 so that's fine as well."

"Prof Fridays?"

"
I am voting
Myloninja13
because
The lack of substance and only a small amount of help toward the town win con makes me lean toward him as a good candidate for scum, plus a couple posts rubbed me the wrong way. But it's difficult with not much to go on."

"ofrhz?"

"I’m voting for Not Known 15 for his active lurking, not giving reads beyond a shallow “Kokichi could be scum for that count misstep” and also because he kept spamming counts near the end of day when we had stopped doing that to let everyone get the opportunity to chime in before end of day."

"northsidegal?"

"
I'm voting for
Not Known 15. i'm going to take this time to just talk about all of my reads in general as i haven't had the chance to say anything yet having replaced in after the thread was already locked.

first and foremost because above all else if people take anything away from what i think maybe it should be this: myloninja is, without a single doubt in my mind, town. i know how to tell town him from scum him; i've done it before based on barely any posts. trust me; he's town. he's probably my strongest townread (this situation is just like in open 729 if you'd like to check that, although that game is something of an embarrassment for me. if you ever read this, sorry scioness)

anyways, that being said, i'm going to give somewhat of a "readslist" here and talk about it a little bit:
Spoiler:
Townreads:
northsidegal
Myloninja13
Kokichi Oma
Irrelephant11

Surface-towny:
GuiltyLion
Enigma
Feysal
teacher

Null:
ofrhz
randomidget

Who's left:
Pine
Chickadee
Not Known 15

myloninja i've talked about. kokichi i feel pretty good about being town here - it first stood out to me reading posts 159 through 161, that he had a really relaxed and natural tone. beyond that, i think self-meta is a towntell, and i think everything he said in post 580 is a massive towntell. irrelephant is kind of just a gut townread, but it's also that i know that GL and irrelephant have played together before and GL townreads irrelephant, so looking past the scenario in which they're both scum i feel like i can trust that read there regardless of GL's alignment.

we'll come back to the "surface towny" group.

for "null", i originally actually had ofrhz as towny, but literally mid-organizing these reads it occurred to me that she really hadn't towntold as much as i thought she had. yes, 414 is a detailed post, but beyond that there really isn't all that much there. perhaps i'm just wrong here, but i tend to expect detailed thoughts from town ofrhz, but there's really just mostly counting. what really rubs me the wrong way is the lack of the progression up to the eventual NK15 vote. it comes without
any
prior mention or indication of an nk15 scumread and, thinking on it more, really reads to me like scum just coming to agree on a mislynch. in the process of typing this paragraph it's occurred to me that maybe "null" is the wrong word to describe my read here.

i don't think randomidget requires much explanation; i'm pretty sure there's nothing AI one way or the other about his lurking, so...

i'm really not all that happy with the "who's left" group, and it's because it contains people that i know have a tendency to get misread and perhaps mislynched. this goes back to my "surface towny" group, actually - the "surface towny" group is people whose contributions
look
fine on the surface, but i found it hard to actually look close and dig deep to see if it was actually towny or not. whether that's because of the counting or because i'm doing this late at night, i'm not sure. either way, the composition of my "who's left" group makes me especially paranoid of the people here.

so, that's kind of a broad overview of my reads - onto the vote, then. why nk15, after all that about paranoia reads and such? well it's two main reasons: first, despite nk15's somewhat lynchbait-y history, i don't think it's
impossible
that he's scum here. his post detailing his reasons for wanting to lynch pine reminds me of a few of the posts he made as scum in mini normal 1999 - i feel like they kind of match in a little bit of an awkward tone, although that could just be nk15 in general (no offense).

for comparison:
Spoiler: this game
Not Known 15 wrote:315

I'd like to lynch Pine.
They made posts in succession, but not more than two when it doesn't take a lot of effort to make 5 empty posts.
They made empty posts, but not five in a row or such. I see no town motivation behind that. Sure, you might be in a hurry here and there, but doing empty posts, but never many, and having disrupted the count is a red flag for me.
and yes I didn't want to post anymore but I also don't want a mislynch.

Spoiler: mini normal 1999
Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: Pisskop
We have scummy behaviour here:
Not voting before post 49, the 6th post of Pisskop.
It is usually scum who likes to avoid random votes early.
Post 6; completely by chance, yeah sure. Look at Pisskop, they are so town! Not buying that.
Fluff in their posts. Trying to look like they are doing more than they are.
Post 88: sheeping on Heyoka without any reasoning. After rb made a similar vote; even using this as cover up...
Post 621: LAMIST again.
Post 537: misrepresenting the argument of TIAM on Tchill, could be a honest mistake, so low confidence in this indicator.

the second reason is just a matter of having my vote matter. i could try voting for ofrhz or someone, but it's unlikely that anyone else voted for her, so it wouldn't be meaningful. i would prefer nk15 lynched to chickadee, so if people are going to be voting chickadee then nk15 is a preferable alternative for me. additionally, despite what i said about my "who's left" group making me concerned, i don't exactly
townread
pine, but as compared to nk15 i don't really have any reasons
for
him to be scum."

"GuiltyLion?"

"I am voting for Not Known 15, because Irrelephant said so :P

jokes aside,
-like I said in my post 138, his intro post 99 felt needlessly melodramatic
-like I said in my post 184, his post 158 felt like ambiguous waffley shade that scum post when they are pretending to sort but don't actually believe in what they are saying
-he spam counted without providing content for long periods in the day - doubly incongruent with his intro post where he complained about a lack of info from this day/challenge
-then his last push was on Pine for an inaccurate and NAI reason (he spam counted but not to 5). When corrected on this, instead of re-evaluating he added more bs on top of that ("it feels like he doesn't want to count").

there's definitely a chance NK is town but I think he makes a good D1 lynch and fits in my POE lynchpool as I'm townreading Irrelephant, teacher, ofrhz, Kokichi, Enigma, Feysal and I think it will be useful to see where votes from the others (outside of that group) go."

"Irrelephant11?"

"I vote for NotKnown15

I think he took advantage of the challenge to try to look towny while avoiding providing alignment-indicative or helpful sorting content. I also thought his running up the count near EOD was to force other players to provide less AI content. Overall, nothing to suggest he's town and multiple things to suggest scum."

"Enigma?"

"
I am voting for
NK15
because he was
Lurking without contributions or content, slipping under the radar. Also, sheeping others :lol:"

"Feysal?"

"
I'm voting
Not Known 15. Already explained why in thread."

"Not Known 15, who do you think is a saboteur?"

"I VOTE: Pine because they will probably be the only one who could get more votes than me..."
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:18 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Vote Count
(11) Not Known 15 -
Pine, teacher, Chickadee, Myloninja13, Kokichi Oma, ofrhz, northsidegal, GuiltyLion, Irrelephant11, Enigma, Feysal.
(1) Myloninja13 -
Prof Fridays.
(1) Pine -
Not Known 15.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:19 am

Post by mutantdevle »

"You have voted for Not Known 15.

I can now reveal Not Known 15 was in fact a...

Spoiler: Role
Unfortunate"
Not Known 15, you are an unfortunate!

It is your job to climb the tower to win the key of freedom. However, 3 people are not to be trusted and are planning to steal the key of freedom for themselves.

On each floor you will face a challenge. Successfully complete each challenge and you will have the chance to become a 'fortunate' which reduces your chances of becoming trapped.

You will earn your freedom if you can successfully trap all 3 of the saboteurs so that you can use the key of freedom to release all the unfortunates.

"Not Known 15, how do you feel about being trapped?"

"
I
feel bad because I cannot remind people daily to take extreme care on townreading Irrelephant or teacher, especially Irrelephant who can look extremely towny only to show up as scum when they endgame you, and
I
definitely
am
sad because I think that I am the counterwagon to Pine and Pine is scum - but also look at the numbers on the lynch votes and their reasonings."

"Poor unfortunate Not Know 15.

YOU'RE TRAPPED!"

"Poor old Not Known 15,

He only came here for fun.

But now his fun is over,

As he is trapped on floor 1!"
Last edited by mutantdevle on Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:19 am

Post by mutantdevle »

The night phase has now begun and will end in (expired on 2018-08-02 17:30:00).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:02 am

Post by mutantdevle »

"It's not only the challenge that can be sabotaged,

But also your passage that will be barraged.

Y'sees there was some trouble on the way to floor 2.

And now Teacher is trapped, oh boohoo!"

"Teacher, you have been trapped by the saboteurs and therefore will also not be leaving this room.

The rest of you are free to pass to the next floor.

Teacher, how do you feel about being trapped?"

"Thats what I get for obv towning. I dont have any insights that werent expressed during the day, but town should vover each other by all stepping up. That challenge should not have taken near the deadline."
Unfortunate
Teacher, you are an unfortunate!

"Poor unfortunate Teacher.

YOU'RE TRAPPED!"

"Poor little Teacher,

He thought the day was done.

So maybe it's unfair,

That he's trapped on floor 1!"
Last edited by mutantdevle on Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:02 am

Post by mutantdevle »

"FLOOR 2!"

"Traditional Terrors"

"This one is sures to be nostalgics!

When given the choice of three to choose,

Knowing only one will win and the other two lose,

How do you decide which choice will be right?

As choose too fast and it will soon become night.

In this challenge, unfortunates are given the choice to pick the number 1, 2 or 3.

Each time, two of the numbers will be bad and only one will be good.

Choose a good number and you will gain a point, but choose a bad number and the saboteurs will gain a point!

Each side only needs 2 points to win. So choose very carefully!"

"Unfortunates! To pass, you must pick 2 good numbers instead of 2 bad numbers.

NOW!"
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:03 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Some clarification.

Anyone
may choose the number by simply bolding
Choose: #
Each time, the good number will be randomised. The other 2 will be bad. Possible combinations:
1 2
or
2 3
This will be best of 3. This means that you must guess correctly twice to pass or guess incorrectly twice to fail.

Now is the time to ask questions about the challenge if you do not understand it.

This challenge has no time limit so the length of the day is decided on how long it takes for the guesses to be made.

The mafia will be told which number is good each time.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:04 am

Post by mutantdevle »

The first good number has been chosen.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:27 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1085, Pine wrote:Fuck it. Rolled a d3 on my dice app. It’s random luck and I don’t trust anyone as much as I trust myself.

Choose: 3
"This number is a
bad
number! Choose wrong again and you will fail the challenge. Choose correctly next time and you are still in with a chance!

A new good number has been randomly chosen."
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1244, Pine wrote:Mmkay.

I’m not waiting for NSG. She’s been mostly absent and has had time to respond.

Going with 2. It hasn’t shown up yet, and while that is a shit reason for guessing it, there aren’t any good reasons.

Choose: 2

I’m voting Enigma, fyi

PE: My new phone makes unnecessary word-completion guesses all the time. I usually catch them (two in this post alone), but I must have missed that one. Your penchant for latching onto tiny things and making them into conspiracies is weird.

"Unfortunates, you have failed.

Miserably!"

"Looks like theys got another
bad
number..."

"You must now vote for who you think the saboteur was, and why?"
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

The voting phase has begun. You have (expired on 2018-08-19 00:00:00) to answer both of the following questions:

I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:39 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Prods have been issued to those who have failed to respond to the questions.

northsidegal is being replaced.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:59 am

Post by mutantdevle »

FA_Q2 replaces northsidegal.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:51 am

Post by mutantdevle »

"I think Enigma is our best bet for saboteur. I still really want to vote GL, or perhaps Kokichi, but Enigma is pinging me hard right and there's momentum to prosecute now. Bird in the hand versus two in the bush, I suppose.

I feel I've made my case on Enigma, but in summary, it's a lot of odd behavior that rings alarm bells on a gut level. Some of it's hard to quantify, like attitude and lack of motivation to get stuff done, but the really damning thing in my opinion is Enigma's total lack of hard positions. Practically everything has been qualified or retractable, as if they're choosing their words very carefully so as not to perturb anyone. Town oughtn't be concerned with that, they ought be concerned with detection and prosecution of their reads."

"Chickadee?"

"Orfzh because I don't want to vote elsewhere in the lynch pool. Obviously I will not be voting myself. And I feel like Enigma has some interesting interactions going, and I would like to see some of that pan out more.

"Myloninja13?"

"I'll vote alongside my townreads once more by voting Enigma."

"Kokichi Oma?"

"I am voting for Enigma. I think I made it clear why earlier, but I think his posting style and his way of lurking indicates he is scum."

"Prof Fridays?"

"I
will
vote for ofhrz, as I think he's most probably scum, though I would expect if ofhrz is scum that he and his scum-buddies might team up on Enigma to ensure he's lynched instead. We shall see, though."

"ofrhz?"

"i'm voting chickadee
because
prof fridays is my first choice, but I don't think there's a whole lot of people who will vote for him."

"FA_Q2?"

"
I'm voting for
Chickadee
because
Chick has not made a single post that was substantive until they were under the chopping block and even then has simply refused to actually take a stance on anyone. Early they tried to cozy up to irrelephant and that still does not sit well with me. 751 was almost to scummy to be scum (calling to essentially PL and never trying to hunt). It would also lead straight to enigma if he flips scum. Irrelepahant also laid a good case out (and mentions 751 as well). "

"GuiltyLion?"

"I am voting for ofrhz
because
I think the entirety of their D2 has been focused on pushing Prof Fridays and asking 'why me' questions towards the scumreads on her, with little-to-no commentary on anything else. She does not feel like a townie who is genuinely invested in the game or genuinely trying to scumhunt, she is coasting, and I have no real reason to believe she is town compared to most of the other players.

I also do not want to vote for Enigma tonight, because if ofrhz is scum and if Enigma happens to be lynchbait, then I think scum will go in to vote Enigma instead. I think the angles between ofrhz-Prof Fridays-Enigma are worth noting -> ofrhz is tunneling on Prof Fridays who seems to be mostly ignoring it, Prof Fridays is defending Enigma for bizarre and hardly justifiable reasons, and Enigma has avoided commentary on both altogether. Definitely at least one scum in here if not two."

"Irrelephant11?"

"I'm voting for chickadee. She's in my lynchpool, vote ties are good for town (seems like there will be a number of votes for enigma already), and I don't have time this game night to re-read & analyze who in my lynchpool is absolutely the *best* lynch."

"Enigma?"

"
I am voting
Chickadee because of self-preservation, but I actually want to vote Pine."

"Feysal?"

"
I am voting for
Prof Fridays

I gave my reasons in my post 1040. I considered Ofrhz, mostly because consolidating votes would help keep our fortunate secret, and because his flip would at least force people to reconsider their reads if he was town. But no. Prof Fridays is who I suspect more.

I also tried to meta read Prof Fridays, but did not find much to go on. However, looking at his performance in Fallout Mafia, which he just won after replacing in as scum, does nothing to ease my suspicion. He is apparently completely capable of masquerading as town."
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:52 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Vote Count
(4) Chickadee
- ofrhz, FA_Q2, Irrelephant11, Enigma.
(3) Enigma
- Pine, Myloninja13, Kokichi Oma.
(3) ofrhz
- Chickadee, Prof Fridays, Guilty Lion.
(1) Prof Fridays
- Feysal.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:52 am

Post by mutantdevle »

"You have voted for Chickadee

I can now reveal Chickadee was in fact a...

Saboteur
Chickadee, do not react; you are a saboteur.

It is your job to work with your teammates [Player Name] and [Player Name] to ensure you fail each challenge.

I will guide you through your whisper clip located here: [PT Link]. You must use your powers of persuasion and manipulation to fail each challenge.

You will earn your freedom if you trap enough unfortunates to overpower them and take the key of freedom for yourselves.

"Chickadee, you successfully sabotaged the challenge but you were detected. Therefore you will not be leaving this room.

How do you feel about being trapped?"

"I
will
encourage town to look at GuiltyLion. More than once he's been accused of twisting people's words. I find that interesting. Even his line of questioning about my timing seems to be poking at something to make it much bigger and confusing for people to look at"

"Poor unfortunate Chickadee.

YOU'RE TRAPPED!"

Poor little Chickadee,

She bit off more than she could chew.

She made herself obvious

And now she is trapped on floor 2!
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:57 am

Post by mutantdevle »

The night phase has now begun and will end in (expired on 2018-08-22 23:00:00).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Okay so I’m an idiot who keeps remembering and instantly forgetting to unlock this thread. I’m in bed right now so I’ll
hopefully
start the day tomorrow. My apologies for being a moron.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:59 am

Post by mutantdevle »

"Voting right may came at a cost,

As yet another innocent is lost.

FA_Q2 was trapped on the way to floor 3,

Sadly now, he'll never be free."

"FA_Q2, you have been trapped by the saboteurs and therefore will also not be leaving this room.

FA_Q2, how do you feel about being trapped?"

"I feel much as Friday pointed out day one - shortest ever stand in. Really, 24 hours and one death post lol. That
is
not be cool at all. As far as the gamestate:
GL
I have a town read on GL. Enigma's case on him is weak. His hunting does not feel forced to me. Lots of engagement.

Irrelepahnt
Town. I like how he has been engaging and seems to be genuinely scum hunting.

Feysal
Town. Not seeing anything scummy here and he feels genuine.

Kokichi Oma
Scum lean. 420 felt like hedging should they want to screw up a challenge. Lots of using mechanics to scum hunt w/o actually scum hunting. Made a few good points on pine and suddenly started acting town at 733. Not sure how to take that considering the earlier posts.

Pine
lean scum. The number picking was utter garbage. I tend to tunnel play that I think is garbage though so take that for what it is worth. I don't really see anything from this slot that looks like genuine town. Overall, pine seems more interested in defending themselves rather than finding scum. That is a scummy thing to do.

Enigma
lean Scum. Lots of whining here and excuses for not hunting (140 complaining how the day was going to be 'boring') feels like covering for bad play that he knows is coming. Also feels pretty defensive. Going after GL gives him some town points but not enough to cover for the rest.

ofrhz
Scum. Started with neutral when I was putting this together but the more I think on it the more he feels like scum. There is some good content in his iso but I do not see any reaction when he pushes and asks questions but is ignored. That feels like he actually does not care about the answers - just wants to appear to be hunting. 1016 is a stand out example here - he calls out Friday for several reasons and asks directly about reasoning behind friday's reads. Friday does not respond at all and ofrhz does not seem to even notice. I would not be surprised if these 2 were a scum team.

Prof Fridays
Scum. Not really keen on his lynch choice. Feels like he just did not want to be on the mislynch with his scum buddies. 1235 was bad. REALLY bad. What possible town reason would there be to refuse to put a case on a player you are scum reading?

Myloninja
Scum. No content here at all. Very bad reasoning when there is a 'read' and overall not adding anything to the hunt.

I know I have a lot of scum here but there are just a lot of players that seem scummy in this game. Had to do this really fast - about an hour so I will expand more during day and try to be more clear with some of my reads if there are any questions."
Unfortunate
FA_Q2, you are an unfortunate!

"Poor unfortunate FA_Q2.

YOU'RE TRAPPED!"

"Poor FA_Q2,

He bit off more than he could chew,

And although he just got here,

He's trapped on floor 2!"
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:59 am

Post by mutantdevle »

"FLOOR 3!"

"Perilous Passwords"

"This is perfect for a chatterbox.

There's a list of words that has been created,

As passwords to a floor that is locked and gated.

Guessing these 9 words will be no walk in the park,

As for unfortunates it'll be a stab in the dark!

For this challenge, a list of 9 words has been created.

If anyone uses any of the words then they will be crossed off the list.

No clues will be given as to what these words are.

To pass, all 9 words must be checked off the list."

"Unfortunates! To pass, you must have checked all 9 words off the list at the end of 1 week.

NOW!"
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:00 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Some clarification:

Only 1 person has to use the word for it to be crossed off the list.
The word must be spelt correctly to be crossed off.
Grammar is irrelevant. Eg, "their's" would be accepted for "their".
When a word is crossed off the list, the post that caused this to happen will be identified. However, it will not be revealed what the word was.

You will fail in (expired on 2018-08-31 16:00:00)

The saboteurs are told exactly what all the words are.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:39 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1265, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1263, mutantdevle wrote:Grammar is irrelevant. Eg, "their's" would be accepted for "their".
Would "unidentified" work for "identified"? Would "pineapple" work for "apple"?
No.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:42 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1267, Irrelephant11 wrote:@mutant can the word be inside a spoiler

Spoiler: words related to fairy tales
grimm princesses cinderella princess andersen castles fractured endings enchanting turrets classic ending archetypal motifs magical romance fantastic heroines romantic castle russian traditional wedding exotic heroine charming motif arabian genre favorite characters favourite fantasies modern fantasy familiar hero famous romances wonderful atmosphere medieval enchantment delightful palaces typical landscape beautiful cottage european operas german palace literary witch perfect aura adult heroes lovely prince old creatures popular quality childhood personages true ballet mere garden woman setting known magic dark cottages ancient imagery real fashion pure stuff simple world original towers french opera little land another narratives chinese marriage dozen tradition particular narrative pretty scenario those splendour whole landscapes white chateau century plot between books many adventure whose character good version american plots best
"This post has checked
word off the list. 8 remaining."

To answer your question, yes.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:43 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1268, ofrhz wrote:If password is in quoted text, does it still count
No.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:45 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1271, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1264, Irrelephant11 wrote:Any chance the first three challenges just *happen* to be the three least fun?
sorry @mutant if this is rude but as feedback for any similar future games: last game day and this one give town very little agency...
Like at least if it were "one of these three words is
magical
and if you as a group say it more than the other two than you get through!" then town could feel like we were *doing* something, and maybe read into what scum did post-flips. As it is it feels like both these game days are mostly just stumbling in the dark
Feedback is more than appreciated but it would probably be best to save it until post game.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:48 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1273, Enigma wrote:Hi wasn't expecting to still be here and I had spent a bit of time finding a nice I told you so meme, bit sad no one gets to see it :(

Glad that my suspicions on Chickadee played out true, I tend to get a bit distracted and tunnel, and end up skimming over other parts. Have a bit more of an idea about the game state now so some more clarity on reads ... finally, as requested ;)

--
Probs Town
Irrelephant: I like his vote reasoning from last night with the parity and that it led to scum being lynched, considering the various wagons happening. Tbh I was expecting him to be NKed. Considering how widely town read he is becoming, if he is alive in LYLO it will be a headfuck.

Ofrhz: I resonate quite a bit with her vote from last night. 1272 follows my chain of thought, being in the same wagon position. Similar to ofrhz, I feel like scum would tend avoid the chickadee wagon given the viability of ofrhz and myself as counter wagons, so ofrhz's vote on chickadee gives town points.

Feysal: Similar reasoning to ofrhz's post above

---
Probs Scum
Pine: Tbh, I was originally feeling town on this slot but the number thing (and sequencing of guesses) was a bit too convenient and felt like a show by the end of it. The way he was explicit about who is was voting (me) felt like a way to encourage/persuade others to jump onto my wagon, rather than letting others make up their own mind (I've mentioned previously why I think this is a bad thing for town). Chickadee flipping scum further cements the read.

---
That's enough for now, the others are a bit null to me. A few other random comments

I don't know what to make of chickadee's will on GL right now. Combine my read on Pine with Pine's interaction with GL (I don't think it is SvS) makes me want to think of GL as town, but don't really want to yet ahaha.

Gut maybe scum on PF based on associations with who I TR.
Not sure about Kokichi and Mylo. Hard to read. Less likely to be scum if Pine flips scum based on last night's vote.
"This post has checked
words off the list. 6 remaining."
Last edited by mutantdevle on Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:10 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I'd like to quickly correct that there are 6 words remaining, not 7. My previous posts have been edited to reflect this.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:11 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1280, Enigma wrote:Lol got two already.

@mutant
Are these words chosen randomly (i.e. you opened a dictionary closed your eyes and dropped your finger) or did you choose them?

The line of thinking is are we expecting common terminology one would be expected to use on the forum and we don't really have to try, or just random strange words that we will unlikely use and we actively need to try to expand our vocab. I'm suspecting the former since we have two already.
I'm not going to answer this. (no clues are to be given).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:11 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1281, Enigma wrote:If a word is already crossed off, will another post with that same word trigger an identification again?
No.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:39 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1297, Irrelephant11 wrote:Okay so

Enigma only gets like one town point for voting Chickadee
I made my case last game day for enigma/chickadee being a realistic scumteam and I mostly stand by it. Bussing is a thing
On the other hand I'll give enigma one more town point for saying that his vote was because of "self-preservation"
I also don't think he says "I want to vote Pine" in his vote if they're the remaining two scum
So it's only one of the two of them (or potentially none but I do happen to think both have played pretty scummy)

Keeping Guilty in my townblock makes the game make the most sense - especially because scum died last night. If enough flips surprised me, I'd turn my head, but for now I think he's still just town

I'll leave mylo for mylo because nsg

I don't think two scum voted for chickadee when other options were viable (and even seemed more likely) so that means at most one of enigma/ofrhz. Also the fact that Ofrhz AND enigma said they kinda wanted to vote elsewhere is interesting. It's slightly towny and DEFINITELY not something two scum say while bussing their partner. Prolly not even what one scum says while bussing their partner? Because then they don't even really get towncred for the accuracy/detail of their read

Agreed with others' reasons to townread Feysal after that votecount

If enigma is town I'd bet it's two of Pine/Kokichi/Prof

If enigma is scum I'd bet it's with Prof Fridays

This has gotten a little messy. I'm somewhere like here:

Me
Guilty
Feysal
Ofrhz
Myloninja
Enigma
Kokichi
Prof
Pine

Spoiler: words related to games (like, *very many* words related to games)
plot
secret plan
biz
stake
bet on
back
gage
punt
halt
lame
gimpy
halting
crippled
gritty
spunky
mettlesome
gamy
spirited
gamey
computer game
willing
wildmeat
wild animal
wargame
valiant
spree
sporting
sport
recreation
racket
prank
play
pastime
nervy
merrymaking
merriment
match
line
lark
gambol
gaiety
fun
frolic
festivity
favorable
equalizer
entertainment
diversion
disposed
daring
courageous
amusement
word game
trivia game
table game
sports game
spillikins
snooker
role - playing game
puzzle game
party game
pachinko
outdoor game
mini golf
memory game
guessing game
game of chance
game for more than two people
fantasy sports
electronic game
ducks and drakes
dice game
devised structured activity
darts
coin - operated game
child ' s game
brand name game
game
zero - sum game
video game
road game
practice game
playoff game
pinball game
parlour game
parlor game
mind game
home game
game bird
gambling game
exhibition game
card game
big game
away game
athletic game
cup tie
better
double up
double feature
catch
hare and hounds
buffalo
puzzle
doubleheader
high
cards
bowling
gaming
pinball
paper chase
prisoner ' s base
bet
twin bill
heart
treasure hunt
gambling
punter
limping
wager
brave
rabbit
nerve
curling
sand
conspiracy
stakes
intrigue
guts
backbone
mettle
unfit
nightcap
hare
grit
venison
ante
parlay
bettor
wagerer
ring - around - the - rosy
ring - around - a - rosy
ring - a - rosy
pall - mall
mettlesomeness
gimpiness
counterplot
spunk
gimp
cabal
moxie
lameness
gumption
counterplan
machination
claudication
gameness
poker game
hockey game
court game
board game
banking game
play out
period of play
playing period
run off
going to Jerusalem
five hundred
all fours
spin the platter
spin the plate
spin the bottle
hide and go seek
get up
ice hockey
hockey
fan tan
move
throw
course
cat and rat
cat and mouse
turn
virtual reality
table tennis
short whist
sporting life
adventure
jigsaw puzzle
crossword puzzle
drawing
long whist
tennis
lawn tennis
pillow fight
bowls
jump rope
old maid
pool
poker
tenpin bowling
lawn bowling
candlepin bowling
tag
musical chairs
lottery
post office
desperate
prepare
solitaire
stops
water polo
soft
disabled
gamble
craps
pocket billiards
jackpot
scheme
sevens
bar billiards
roulette
bridge
blackjack
casino
patience
inability
charades
billiards
dominoes
three - card monte
monte
four - card monte
heroic
organize
steel
venture
hide - and - seek
rummy
crossword
leapfrog
caller
gutsy
feisty
courage
chemin de fer
baccarat
bocce
hitch
parliament
pot
whist
marbles
hazard
handicapped
bowed
pinochle
limp
devise
cribbage
dipped
cat ' s cradle
plucky
euchre
organise
impaired
bandy
blindman ' s bluff
conjure
rouge et noir
blindman ' s buff
gallant
kitty
taker
bravery
intermittent claudication
rum
stalwart
jeopardize
twenty - one
afflicted
jacks
skittles
grouse
piquet
nap
dominos
peekaboo
hopscotch
vingt - et - un
unpleasant - smelling
trente - et - quarante
tenpins
swaybacked
swayback
strip - Jack - naked
stouthearted
spavined
priestcraft
pisha paysha
pinocle
phasianid
penuchle
mumblety - peg
mumble - the - peg
malodourous
machinate
lordotic
kyphotic
knucklebones
knock - kneed
jackstraws
jackstones
ill - smelling
high - low - jack
gammy
fantan
ecarte
duckpins
crookbacked
crookback
courageousness
complot
candlepins
broken - backed
bowleg
bopeep
bezique
beggar - my - neighbour
beggar - my - neighbor
bandy - legged
apraxic
apractic
conspire
tiddlywinks
mutilated
curl
partridge
faro
nim
undaunted
cassino
boccie
plotter
crib
softness
hobble
bagatelle
stinky
schemer
valorous
tetherball
maimed
tinamou
flabby
flaccid
humped
hunchbacked
tangram
humpbacked
ninepins
unfitness
connive
bocci
malodorous
bowlegged
gibbous
boodle
braveness
lionhearted
zero sum game
play games
player
rule
volleyball game
whole new ballgame
card
whole new ball game
dice
war game
tile
waiting game
element
domino
two can play that game
player game
numbers game
strategy game
night game
stage of the game
lawn game
shell game
activity
golf game
go game
chess
game theory
pre - gaming
definition
crawford
token
field game
only game in town
catan
on the game
strategy
day game
on one ' s game
toy
crap game
off one ' s game
goal
playing game
chess game
new to the game
piece
name of the game
basketball game
mug ' s game
set
physical skill
metagaming
tabletop game
theory of games
metagame
genre
long game
active agent
child ' s play
knife game
starting
bernard suit
straight poker
have fun and games
board
start
plaything
pitch
give the game away
computer
auction pitch
simulation
night life
gaming attendant
carcassonne
basketball
term game
place bet
wittgenstein
run
poker dice
set up
jongg
gamesmanship
table hockey
gamer
luck factor
put on
luck
draw poker
gameplay
domino game
draw
gamely
ball
go after
gamecock
skill
chase after
game , set , match
opponent
making
candy land
lead
game the system
paper game
trick
central tool
take on
game show
greg costikyan
horse of the wood
game rage
business game
game plan
form
double Dutch
game over
mental skill
daily double
game on
such game
go
game of strategy
game of skill
pictionary
foul
game of luck
air hockey
give chase
abstract strategy game
game for a laugh
taking game
chess move
game club
outcome
take
game changer
example
bad
fair game
foosball
real tennis
endgame
settler
encounter
end of the ballgame
professional tennis
end of the ball game
chance
innings
drinking game
pencil
crap shooting
baseball
snakes and ladders
noughts and crosses
many game
track down
be game
game piece
hunt down
back in the game
simcity
down
randomization
see
all fun and games
ladder
contract bridge
ahead of the game
tool
contract
dot
deal
track
gameplay element
multiple player
trump
resource
basket rummy
specialized equipment
compete
outgame
singles
kick - the - can
deck
knock rummy
horseshoe
mah
ludwig wittgenstein
royal tennis
gamesman
special equipment
deck tennis
gameboard
most game
court tennis
draught
call
yukigassen
type
yewei
computer simulation
yatzy
checker
woodmaster
shoot craps
woggabaliri
numbers racket
wireball
online game
numbers pool
wide game
tac
numbers
what ' s the time , Mr Wolf
paper
golf hole
wathe
chute
golf
water dog
hand
lucky dip
warm the bench
art
old sledge
wardrobe
roll
doubles
walkover
value
athletics
walk - off
’ s game token
hole
volleyball
unknown event inherent
stud poker
traditional domino
strip poker
venery
strike zone target
penny ante poker
venarie
specific rule
two - way
simpler browser game
bat
turn around
rummy card game family
celebration
tumbler
roger caillois
joke
tuggy
regional deck
romp
tug of war
randomization element
triple - header
popular german game skat
dance
tricktrack
original role playing games — or
attack
motion sensitive tool
tray - trip
more esoteric device
cover
trapball
many business game
meet
trap ball
major game type
jeopardy
trail camera
impossible physic
dancing
tipcat
game ’ s tool
interest
tinchel
endpoint sum
chase
tic - tac - toe
elliot avedon
hearts
telephone tag
disparate human activity
cast
telegaming
disequilibrial outcome
political science
technical area
dice / perudo
technical
dedicated playing field
bid
tactical realism
dedicated drinking game
dangerous undertaking
table football
deck specific
system
computer game designer chris crawford
black grouse
super cup
common lawn game
bingo
suggestopedia
clark c . abt
dog
subgame
chris crawford
trail
strategyproof
certain competitive sport
still - hunt
boxed grid
escape
starter
algorithmic artificial intelligence
hunt
stalking horse
penny ante
stalking
trivia
handball
stalker
liar
pursuit
stale
flip
squeaker
participant
checkers
spud
wiffleballs
spoorer
unique standard deck
organization
toe set
toss
spaniel
strategic element similar
slugfest
starting layout
politics
slatterpouch
sided tile
skully
programmed environment
skirmish
popular game piece
hoops
sit out
popular domino game
convert
shuffleboard
numerous commercial variant
shovel board
shove ha ' penny
immutable meta
shooting gallery
genre difference
badminton
shinty
french sociologist roger caillois
shenanigans
flat level surface
prairie chicken
early commercial system
exit
seduction
common win condition
seasonable
variation
bridge whist
scorecard
variety
auction bridge
scoreboard
context
raise
score
voluntary control system
establishment
player ’ s goal
spade casino
scavenger hunt
modern online game
royal casino
saved game
many game tool
risk
satsivi
game definition
backgammon
sample space
artificial opponent
auction
salmi
challenge
government
rugby union
quantifiable outcome
bump
ruffed grouse
major key element
rubber bridge
central indicator
squash racquets
rubber
board tile
squash rackets
roofball
yo
squash
romset
triominoes
speculation
rolly - pooly
suit sign
mahjong
rock paper scissors
popular dice game
handicap
retriever
obvious tool
hardy
retrieve
graphical tile
customized deck
ill
rest
button / joystick combination
sick
replay
’ s opponent
referee
traditional table game
constitution
refait
thomas hurka
recreational
ranger
successful mmorpg
formation
rake out
specialized table
contend
racquets
ludomania
sour
racquet
interactive board game
quoits
artificial conflict
bold
quinquennalia
american playing card
at - bat
quicksave
world representation
sholf
puzzlefest
ominos
sandwich
ludibrium
prominence
puss in the corner
kevin j . maroney
risky venture
puck
environment
paintball
pseudogame
everyday life
profession
standard anglo
prisoners ' bars
simple simulation
netball
pregame
logic puzzle game
gin rummy
pre - game
intangible item
declare
power gamer
generic device
postseason
artistic layout
lotto
postgame
instance
antic
positive - sum
combination
keno
conflict
point
tarocchi game
strategic combat
poacher ' s pot
paper football
funky
poacher
fantastical
tail
poach
blank white card
sprig tail
playthrough
monopoly
fearless
playtest
mexican train
gambler
playoff
improvised equipment
playing field
adventurous
playgroup
ideological element
playful
skill element
prairie grouse
playbook
physical token
prairie fowl
playball
game classification
pitchpenny
game token
dummy whist
pitch and toss
fantastical nature
recreate
pinfall
dofus
racquetball
bunco
draughts
pig
tile game
technological complexity
audacious
pick - up sticks
psychological role
gin
pick - up game
rummikub
meld
performance
maze war
perform
conventional game
runoff
penalty shootout
tarock
ludology
submit
pattycake
brian sutton
sweepstakes
lay
pass the parcel
random action
mount
farkle
fives
muggins
organisation
pallone
jane mcgonigal
coney
pall mall
scattergories
croquet
pakapoo
physical coordination
pai gow
katie salen
peril
paddle
home video game system
oware
strategic board game
impairment
outplay
hearted character
swelling
outhit
larger hand
quail
outdoor education
board layout
angler
opener
disability
one - day match
many card
preparatory
one potato , two potato
eric zimmerman
stud
on the clock
coordination game
politician
octavofinal
anarchy online
bathing
objective
computer game design
unhealthy
number game
strategy element
devising
novum
multiplayer online role playing game
stink
normal form
paddle controller
horseshoes
nongames
business improvement
bulge
nongamer
amuse
nongame
gurps .
nightlife
purpose
caper
no decision
online multi
frailty
mancala
nineholes
intoxicated person
hump
beer pong
endangerment
nievie - nievie - nick - nack
commercial video game
valor
neurogaming
race game
sage hen
formidable opposition
sage grouse
mumblety peg
pen
escapade
multigame
physical stimulation
canasta
multicart
jenga
heroism
multi - user dungeon
senet
card draw
vie
motoball
decision
incompetence
mort
easiest method
hunchback
morra
paper role
ruff
moor
book le
spruce grouse
monkey in the middle
competition
sharp - tailed grouse
mistell
player right
minigame
elder scroll
miniature
chicken foot
adventurer
exercise
pelota
midgame
stanley fish
divert
middlegame
academic philosopher
mia
voluntary participation
pachisi
subjective test
disablement
megagame
many sport
pheasant
matkot
standing
escapism
massacre
plate umpire
parimutuel
common focus
valour
mamading
boggle
anagrams
macco
royal game
high - low
lusorious
maplestory
raffle
avedon
resolute
ludologist
strategic element
stench
ludography
game progress
jest
low fantasy
roleplaying
cinch
term role
unsound
public game
crapshoot
losingest
money
beano
loo
popular fixture
valorousness
loggets
human prehistory
valiancy
loggat
strike
valiance
lightning round
client program
valetudinarianism
liar ' s dice
organizational performance
unfearing
leg
yahtzee
unadaptability
manual dexterity
tit - tat - toe
leap frog
ticktacktoo
lawn billiards
degree
ticktacktoe
late innings
independent decision
tick - tack - toe
lansquenet
standard deck
stoutheartedness
lake
runescape
stinkiness
perfect information
sprigtail
knock about
interactive entertainment
spatchcock
king of the hill
shovelboard
kickabout
current game
shove - halfpenny
kibitz
style board game
shove - ha ' penny
keepy uppy
will wright
seven - up
keep - away
local sport team
rankness
kagome
feedback system
rank - smelling
character
putrid - smelling
jukskei
tarot deck
put - on
joypad
eye coordination
propaedeutic
other definition
pluckiness
j ' adoube
parchisi
inverse
primitive culture
parchesi
interactive fiction
game element
industry
warring
niffy
icebreaker
human opponent
miasmic
hustler
family resemblance
mephitis
hunter
traditional rivalry
mephitic
hotcockles
malodour
hot potato
malodorousness
hot cockles
kind
malodor
guild war
machinator
hold serve
other tool
limpness
hit and run
trackball
limper
hink pink
game type
insensitiveness
high fantasy
worldwide popularity
incapableness
higgler
strategic move
ill - scented
hide and seek
physical exertion
hollow - back
heroinware
philosophical investigation
hobbler
hell
everquest
gibbousness
hazarder
gibbosity
hat tournament
target shooting
frowsty
sole reason
frailness
hardball
spectator sport
foetor
happy hunting ground
auto race
foetid
hall of mirrors
virtual space
flaccidity
hacky sack
debriefing
flabbiness
gun dog
fetor
grouper
sudoku
fetidness
graphic
excrescence
gord
team building
eurhythmy
gold farmer
random event
embattle
god game
disport
xerox parc
deviser
gleek
mmorpgs
dauntlessness
individual game
gibbier
smith
crapette
ghost in the graveyard
fictional setting
contriver
ghost
input device
conspirative
gaymer
coconspire
gaming board
interactive game
capercailzie
reality
bilgy
style game
krieger
similar rule
elementary level
scrabble
sport fan
educational tool
common set
exacta
creative expression
unafraid
gamify
console game
jai alai
gamified
oscilloscope
stinking
gamification
other game
humpback
war
planner
gameworld
coursing
gamewise
lawn bowl
conspirator
gamestress
mass effect
fashioning
gamester
visitor
playfulness
significant degree
klondike
organizational behavior
collusion
virtual environment
gallantry
strength
brookhaven national laboratory
opposition
infirmity
social construction
gamesplayer
role
pluck
games
sport league
rancid
practical skill
revoke
final fantasy
eurythmics
wargames
intrepid
collectible card game
fearlessness
tarot
smelly
catch phrase
unblock
object
fandom
musty
recorded history
trumping
sandbox
sprout
fetid
respect
central element
canfield
basic premise
direct attack
reeking
simple design
adventuresome
competitive sport
insensitivity
pong
protrusion
superfecta
extrusion
cranium
jut
current player
insufficiency
video game industry
conspiratorial
action game
incompetency
lapin
category
connivance
physical violence
intrepidity
ludo
similar reason
reek
interactivity
foulness
ptarmigan
randomness
preparative
ball game
traditional role
venturer
many country
fusty
checkmate
coconspirator
warcraft
dauntless
series
underplay
charade
incapability
dexterity
perfecta
gameplaying
odorous
gameplayer
mover
debility
gamepad
person perspective
foul - smelling
gameography
human experience
flab
slot machine
capercaillie
uno
tombola
gamelike
profound impact
protuberance
gameless
matching
feebleness
gameland
odoriferous
gamekeeping
crap
gamekeeper
rook
noisome
gamegoer
playing card
apraxia
gameful
single player
cony
gameday
changing
halma
gamecatcher
internet connection
jocularity
gamecard
dichotomy
kyphosis
gamebook
additional material
terpsichore
gamebag
gutsiness
gameable
mime
eurythmy
game score
game point
lordosis
game out
eurhythmics
saltation
galge
fweep
game equipment
fumette
friendly
football game
fox and geese
forfeits
forfeit
footy
secular games
football
word play
follow - the - leader
stroke play
folkgame
power play
foiling
flag
fizz - buzz
fish
medal play
field dress
match play
ferret
fence time
fan - tan
faceplant
playing
exhibition
team sport
elastics
effort
edutainment
duck on a rock
last
dropper
professional basketball
market place
dribble
bowl
dress - up
victory celebration
dreidel
drawish
run down
doublet
run around
double - header
run a risk
break of serve
dog in the hunt
break dancing
doddart
break dance
break
disc golf
demake
dead set
decoy
take a chance
dead pool
cybergame
crosstable
track and field
cross - purpose
field sport
cross and pile
field hockey
field
crokinole
put out
cricket
put on the line
round of golf
crackaloo
round
cow bingo
court sense
cootie catcher
pop out
continuous clock
out to
come out
computer chess
bulge out
competitive
bug out
combo breaker
bluff out
cockal
clumps
movie making
close , but no cigar
film making
close time
clickfest
hat trick
clean sweep
dirty trick
chunkey
chuiwan
hunch over
chuck - farthing
lay on the line
chubby bunny
chicken fight
bent on
chicken bingo
under the weather
chicken
trip the light fantastic toe
chess player
trip the light fantastic
cheerleading
the halt
check
chaturanga
try for
go for
quarterback
cat ' s game
practice
casual game
tee off
carrow
raffle off
carpetball
face off
cardroom
bully off
make
cambuca
double
caid
caddy
butter
bushmeat
show
bureaucracy
contest
bulls and cows
following
break point
bowlliards
cup of tea
rack up
bowhunting
line up
bosberaad
laid up
boots
gear up
bonce
animate being
blue chip
blowpoint
lot
blow someone out of the water
complete
blow football
trump card
big one
big five
best of
hit
best
take chances
beer and pretzels game
period
beater
beat
host
beast of venery
upset
battue
wild
bard
hunch forward
part
bag
baccara
professional organization
awari
professional organisation
avoid
professional golf
sports meeting
association football
line organization
antigame
line organisation
ante up
line of work
announce
line of defense
amusement park
line of defence
algebraic notation
agonistarch
fantastic
division
stage dancing
try
battledore and shuttlecock
sporting man
fit
unequal to
committal to writing
spell
row
position
leading
test
face
keep
job
tour
open
drive
slam dancing
slam dance
touch
winner
sideline
contention
race
long
bow leg
bandy leg
rivalry
defense force
defense
athletic
shooter
someone
sword of Damocles
soldier of fortune
firmness of purpose
bird of Juno
use
power structure
health problem
work
ready
pecking order
help
racing
shape
attempt
ultimate frisbee
music
clown around
water sport
outdoor sport
contact sport
blood sport
high roller
golden pheasant
clash
person
step dancing
red grouse
determined
miniature golf
clock golf
walk
space walk
lark about
training
must
ace
preparation
alive
political machine
machine
control
somebody
individual
found
stick
business enterprise
business
practical joke
trailing
serve
create
comic
fumble
writing
musical organization
musical organisation
musical group
behavior
tightrope walking
volley
toe dance
ritual dance
nautch dance
ceremonial dance
loser
animation
solo
assist
quest
green
fullback
gymnastic exercise
ballgame
smart money
pop
service
laid low
skating
creative activity
release
works
market
toe dancing
social dancing
ritual dancing
fire company
fire brigade
trade union
rally
jack
commercial enterprise
poorly
design
search
visual impairment
visual disorder
visual defect
blue
bidding
plan
rival
festival
capture
hearing impairment
hearing disorder
company
black cock
lively
equal
launch
build
rock partridge
rock climbing
preceding
fashion
support
section
funny
production
force
defence force
project
distribution
bow legs
bandy legs
light
extravaganza
teaching
creation
celebrate
task
competitor
process
operation
military operation
pattern
seal
sun bathing
unit
social unit
weak
lacrosse
blowout
mental
beast
yellow
recovering
measure
behaviour
tally
nonprofit organization
nongovernmental organization
political scientist
political party
greater prairie chicken
bilge water
gymnastics
produce
defence
direct
association
soul
creature
practical politics
develop
active
natural
contender
animal
leadership
hunting
phrase
air sick
fix
gala affair
shadow
mourning
burst
instruction
dish
distraction
ceremony
mortal
wrongful conduct
conduct
spare - time activity
sensory activity
educational activity
participating
illness
lesser prairie chicken
pleasure
vision defect
house
doctor
counterattack
angle
riding
horseback riding
buzz
duet
steady
party
exchange
sea bathing
marketplace
body odour
body odor
procedure
risk taker
submission
protection
putt
enterprise
outlet
angry
skiing
establish
acting
cowboy
practical joker
mission
misconduct
education
worship
tracking
union
trades union
labor union
olfactory property
ill health
train
negotiation
positioning
mountain quail
mountain partridge
mountain climber
hurling
usage
supporting
demand
emulate
health hazard
mate
wood rabbit
federation
alliance
polo
rank
acrobatic
entertain
alignment
meat
affiliate
supply
firm
gray partridge
gray hen
gray
moral hazard
labor
follow - up
representation
amusing
tin ear
bent
gala
seesaw
placement
cycling
festive
resolve
engage
measuring
resolution
enjoyment
rabbit ears
cottontail rabbit
bunny rabbit
gay
hierarchy
aid
bath
personnel
pursue
risky
resolved
commission
clumsy
clown
stalemate
grey partridge
grey hen
grey
assistance
die
dizzy
comical
heath hen
hobby
rerun
institution
wasting
provision
observe
turtle
archery
whale
plant
stiff
joker
tree
waste
pyramid
designer
bulk
coalition
castle
measurement
syndication
declaration
continuation
construct
pas de trois
pas de quatre
pas de deux
vibrant
invent
judo
settlement
spartan
challenger
menace
choreography
rowing
hotspur
employment
whipping
joking
confront
laughter
institute
resilient
drain
disturbance
giddy
queer
backstop
explorer
con brio
snag
boisterous
outline
heady
peaked
teasing
hawk
sin
speculative
falcon
occupation
occupational hazard
mold
grotesque
reckless
ambush
threaten
nail
smell
expose
ailing
frontal eminence
troupe
engineer
faint
fumbling
weakly
reorganization
feeble
flirting
wildcat
fowl
incapable
irreverent
activation
delirious
brush
constitute
hiding
bidder
pigeon toes
cradle
laughable
exuberant
bolivia
brute
shakeup
bunny
disable
gambit
trace
endeavor
outbid
bobwhite quail
swashbuckling
mogul
precarious
deeds
paralyzed
nonprofit
coordinate
compliance
delegation
cardiac insufficiency
educate
mastermind
embark
misplay
grouping
samba
dreamer
aquatics
gymnastic
merry
rash
schema
do - or - die
incompetent
moviemaking
bluff
fauna
supplying
sickness
craziness
odor
undertaking
vaulting
contractor
autistic
endeavour
feverish
wrongdoing
mambo
wishful thinker
escapist
activating
hunch
hound
jamboree
scent
enlarged
grooming
belly
sledding
shogi
speculate
vent
flirtation
dismantling
hazardous
folly
forge
pathological
frisk
stricken
amputation
locating
perilous
dashing
argonaut
variance
frail
followup
daredevil
forage
inflammatory
insensitive
precedence
disintegration
calibration
snappy
stout
seedy
tracker
tibia vara
tibia valga
reorganisation
racy
pedagogy
invalid
hardiness
tactician
indulgence
woozy
mould
bookmaker
arthritic
follow - on
ebullient
rickety
bulging
formulate
groom
aroma
toying
unwell
inflamed
creaky
prosecute
mercenary
dehydrated
ring - necked pheasant
argus pheasant
utilization
queasy
chaser
orchestrate
colonization
timekeeping
emboldened
diabetic
hothead
confederacy
morbid
perturbation
readying
unshakable
hardness
trickster
audacity
paraplegic
bungling
diverting
brotherhood
windburnt
windburned
waggery
vivification
verbalisation
venturous
venturesomeness
unwellness
unsoundness
unshrinking
unperceptiveness
unionise
unionisation
unhealthiness
unfrightened
unfeelingness
undismayed
undiscouraged
unbendable
unapprehensive
unadaptable
ulcerous
tumid
terpsichorean
temerarious
teetertotter
teeter - totter
sore - eyed
sickish
sick - abed
shadower
sexcapade
self - organisation
scrofulous
sapless
saltate
rollick
rigidness
rancidness
rachitic
quasi - NGO
pushball
pursual
protuberate
propaedeutics
prolapsus
precedency
overvaliant
overtrump
outcall
odds - maker
noxiousness
noisomeness
no - trump
niff
nervelessness
nauch
moorgame
moorfowl
moorbird
moor - bird
monaul
moldiness
misdeal
milk - sick
militainment
miasm
membrane - forming
manoeuvrer
maneuverer
liverish
light - headed
leporide
leg - pulling
leg - pull
knock - knee
jollification
jocose
jacklight
intumescent
ingrowing
icteric
hypoesthesia
hypesthesia
heroical
heathfowl
harum - scarum
hardihood
greyhen
grayhen
genu valgum
funambulism
foxhunt
feverous
excrescent
excogitate
ex - gambler
enfeeble
edematous
dysphasia
dysomia
dropsical
disenable
descensus
delegacy
debile
cytomegalic
crossruff
crassitude
crapshooter
crap - shooter
competitory
communisation
chilblained
caseous
carious
carbuncular
carbuncled
cankerous
callosity
cahoot
cachexy
bronchitic
blistery
blebby
blackcock
beguilement
bedrid
bedfast
battledore
bandyleg
audaciousness
astheny
astasia
anorgasmia
amusive
alinement
aguish
afropavo
adventuristic
adhocracy
firmness
dismantlement
concealment
occipital protuberance
turgid
mountaineer
adagio
dissipation
puncture
malady
flirt
bookie
plunger
doings
nauseous
emplacement
argus
decrepit
pas seul
not - for - profit
fiefdom
bedridden
rheumatoid
coolness
acidity
livery
unwavering
declarer
sickly
madcap
coronary insufficiency
fete
standardization
horseplay
red - legged partridge
energizing
pouch
incapacity
lunacy
cartography
endanger
unionization
unionize
bathe
preempt
overreaching
parlous
foursquare
odour
puffy
dalliance
diseased
seasick
high - risk
undeterred
castling
rigidity
feria
snipe
bulbous
boldness
pursuer
playacting
fireman
foolhardy
unskilled
unshaken
concealing
steadfast
nauseated
incapacitate
hallucinating
colonisation
mortified
saucy
shake - up
paralytic
wheezing
spastic
sprightly
unflinching
skylark
nerveless
unblinking
refreshment
convalescent
lightheaded
shadowing
geopolitics
polity
prankster
lunatic
jeopardise
inflexibility
handicapper
rationalization
utilisation
cavort
brio
swaggering
huntsman
infirm
renege
wildfowl
croupier
knockabout
varicose
scupper
foamy
protrude
collude
zesty
contrive
indisposed
jokester
obfuscation
asthmatic
cottontail
domesticity
membranous
realpolitik
precession
impertinent
tailing
collectivization
rheumatic
bloodshot
swooning
tomfoolery
agon
foaming
sallow
equitation
wart
actus reus
touch - and - go
rationalisation
jocular
single - minded
carsick
gangrenous
avocation
yeasty
continuance
bellied
deputation
speculator
adventurousness
underbid
jaundiced
liveliness
callousness
barmy
ingrown
wheezy
risible
vivacious
lamentation
pathologic
scrounge
colicky
miasma
prolapse
hoofing
tragopan
ulcerated
caput
saraband
bobwhite
swashbuckler
nub
dyspeptic
bilge
wastefulness
conviviality
vertiginous
mapmaking
festal
spiritedness
sourness
temerity
cut - up
pro - inflammatory
bilious
pert
counterplay
jesting
disassembly
sunburned
collectivisation
airsick
unkindness
imperil
standardisation
cachexia
unhealed
gouty
frothing
unfaltering
proinflammatory
drollery
delectation
didactics
invigoration
mensuration
debilitate
hell - bent
foolery
zestful
unintimidated
crassness
overbid
self - organization
skank
intriguer
mystification
mirthful
tuberculous
nautch
pavan
high - spirited
resoluteness
flatulent
gassy
harmfulness
pleasantry
tubercular
sneezy
genu varum
tumescent
venturesome
rheumy
bellying
pavane
palsied
coquetry
hoaxer
adventuress
by - line
sunburnt
peafowl
consumptive
monal
tricker
insensibility
nubble
protuberant
quango
mustiness
asthenia
bulgy
verbalization
communization
courante
rancidity
baseball game
squeeze play
play tricks
play a trick on
play a joke on
football play
basketball play
volleyball player
tennis player
soccer player
seeded player
pool player
most valuable player
lacrosse player
ice - hockey player
hockey player
golf player
football player
dart player
card player
billiard player
baseball player
playing area
carillon playing
team teaching
team
second period
second best
football score
bowling score
basketball score
baseball score
first period
offense
waste of time
league
final period
straight person
straight
third party
rugby football
professional football
tournament
night blindness
win
basketball equipment
basketball backboard
place
pull a fast one on
loved one
career
home
bring home the bacon
break up
break apart
set about
turn back
hold back
field trial
field of operation
field general
athletic field
tie
put up
put together
put to work
put through
put forward
put
the way of the world
championship
half
spot
loose end
end
turn a loss
sensorineural hearing loss
hearing loss
conductive hearing loss
four
high point
get even
draw up
inning
good person
good guy
fifth column
come before
whoop it up
luck it
coach
five
turn out
squeeze out
shell out
parcel out
mete out
measure out
map out
lay out
follow out
drive out
dole out
dish out
deal out
cut out
churn out
carry out
bring out
blot out
six
soccer
fits and starts
lead poisoning
pitching
over
make over
turn in
take in water
persist in
lying in wait
keep in line
hold in
give in
work on
wait on
knock on
go on
carry on
bring on
base on balls
the ways of the world
take the bull by the horns
detachment of the retina
bell the cat
stand for
make for
looking for
look for
go for broke
get away
frivol away
fritter away
fool away
drive away
chase away
quarter
injury
skull practice
practice session
off
drive off
cut off
running
make whoopie
make merry
make happy
day blindness
double vision
double eagle
double bogey
social club
club sandwich
club
athletic competition
go through
go forward
go along
road show
minstrel show
ice show
floor show
dumb show
dog show
world organization
world organisation
get together
get
success
right hander
spelling contest
endurance contest
athletic contest
offensive activity
offensive
hockey stick
trend setting
vomit up
throw up
tee up
swell up
shoring up
shake up
propping up
perk up
liven up
lay up
hole up
hold up
freshen up
frame up
follow up
dummy up
conjure up
clap up
choose up
chat up
bring up
being
turned
trouble
previous
scorer
hard
give vent
give tongue to
give rise
give
luck through
follow through
combined operation
thanks
be sick
be
beginning
side
take apart
upset stomach
stomach upset
taking hold
bad person
bad guy
squad
throw together
return
lose
look
free spirit
free agent
kick
forward
professional dancer
professional association
sports equipment
still hunt
schedule
line personnel
line of business
course of study
course of instruction
putting iron
putting
conference
will power
stage business
skin and bones
rank and file
mover and shaker
miracle man
man jack
man
common man
lay down
call down
homer
attend to
have
berth
batting
display
draft
apache devil dance
creating from raw materials
create from raw stuff
create from raw material
error
triumph
snooker table
pool table
pin table
billiard table
catching
sort
do
manager
short
pack
helping hand
psychometric test
mental test
favorite
plan of action
human action
group action
action
significant other
snap
looking
life
high life
open sandwich
lightning rod
slam
worst
rugby
computer user
change
track meet
prize winner
lottery winner
fast
waste of effort
race meeting
race car
foot race
love
labour of love
labor of love
pull someone ' s leg
shot
civil defense
talk
athletic training
tack together
slap together
fudge together
clap together
work - study program
program
incentive program
net
smoke screen
champion
mistake
personal organizer
personal organiser
personal digital assistant
worship of heavenly bodies
waste of money
waste of material
waste of energy
toxemia of pregnancy
toxaemia of pregnancy
piece of cake
person of colour
person of color
house of cards
disability of walking
dance of death
cut of meat
conspiracy of silence
chamber of commerce
creating by removal
creating by mental acts
create by mental act
tightrope walker
pass completion
pass
power trip
dream
work party
work force
work animal
welfare work
missionary work
spring
tall order
order
large order
call forth
crowd control
product
style
"This post has checked
words off the list. 4 remaining."
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:06 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1352, Enigma wrote:@ Mod, could you please just pop in every 1/2 days, even if it is to confirm we haven't ticked off any new numbers
I'm not going to post in this thread at regular intervals, sorry.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:20 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1356, Feysal wrote:Is it possible to change your last will during the night phase, after the lynch?
Not after the lynch, no. However, players may write a new will / change who they are voting by just sending another PM during the voting phase.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:38 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1373, Enigma wrote:
Mod can we get prods pls
:thumbs up:
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:36 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1379, ofrhz wrote:
@mutant
, you're counting both US and UK spelling variants right
I will accept both the US and the UK variants of spelling the same word as 'correct'.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:37 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1381, ofrhz wrote:@mutant, Also if the password is school and we use schools, does that count?

Additionally can all of these passwords be found in a standard dictionary
1. Pluralising a word would make it a different word. Hence the answer is no.

2. I cannot answer this per no clues about the passwords.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:04 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1397, ofrhz wrote:
Spoiler: some more words
collaboration
alien
influencing
serves
reveal
draw
hostility
utter
failure
years
happened
paranoid
mechanically
townspeople
multiple
chances
such
build
simply
means
cards
lone
drives
lynching
ramblings
pages
victory
caused
awry
fight
regardless
adjust
wavelength
final
awesome
blindly
exists
park
unchecked
terms
term
objectively
emotion
attention
following
channel
unrealistic
emotions
wants
reasonable
trick
ruse
raised
alternative
many
occurs
faults
been
looking
fighting
plans
bank
cops
predictions
limiting
encapsulate
objectivity
indefinite
mesh
observing
invalid
deductions
breaks
superior
unknown
assumptions
future
absent
dark
active
infallible
overlapping
decided
naming
initial
fits
expectation
back
instead
pure
witnessed
index
flawless
surviving
ones
growing
ridiculous
action
decisive
entwined
maintain
flawed
ambivalent
continue
switch
context
assumed
difficult
huge
accuracy
continuously
cooperation
cause
guiding
various
autistic
bond
logical
option
trains
anything
elapsed
producing
endorsing
identities
mess
flaw
model
includes
assassin
sacrifice
organically
automatically
unless
circumstantially
perfect
acting
subconscious
escapes
navigation
losing
presence
manifests
ability
inorganic
claiming
table
whereas
lining
tells
craft
executed
habit
thought
villains
solid
pass
provides
trusts
this
coherent
refers
than
whether
pieces
fluff
suspicion
onto
outlined
gather
guaranteeing
lead
crappy
chaos
blindingly
steal
gained
tandem
lose
unpunished
trusted
hammer
idea
infer
chooses
changing
include
saying
friends
kind
instinctively
details
scum
focusing
receiving
breaking
compromise
academy
ideal
buzzword
reasonably
mindset
corollary
since
late
once
suddenly
when
motives
kiss
track
connotations
repeating
overvalue
connections
sign
built
sites
helps
debate
strategies
threatening
lots
instinct
sensitive
answer
policy
operating
well
absence
investigation
feedback
heart
hunt
fact
treat
guideline
under
five
thoroughness
examples
leading
certainty
doctor
profiling
mathematical
happening
common
innately
doubt
tangent
takes
answered
panicked
result
disregard
vary
hidden
important
purposes
road
whole
tantamount
alleyway
teams
above
approach
everything
kills
cast
involved
increasing
higher
hate
history
typing
mistakes
lying
turns
traces
purpose
seems
unwanted
ignored
characters
relevant
interconnected
write
equally
constantly
perspective
within
choose
plain
approaches
decide
trends
versatile
ignore
week
should
read
turned
gaining
possibility
shifts
profiles
required
levels
especially
rare
bonded
your
certainly
discretion
today
disassociating
types
activity
obstacles
total
depend
ways
skilled
observable
thinks
names
safely
becomes
harder
half
moves
step
lurking
theories
enough
composition
experienced
contamination
taint
give
overwhelmingly
heat
dealing
methodology
misapplication
died
enter
peer
weapon
success
algorithm
godfather
terminology
style
assuming
interested
disinterested
buddy
mention
establish
inaccurately
theme
frames
particularly
mantra
last
until
incidentally
tiebreaker
case
canon
deeper
perhaps
cannot
left
flagrantly
comes
gets
incriminates
morphing
articles
claim
introduction
gamble
weighing
referencing
replicate
affecting
response
full
dependent
power
project
fall
interesting
questionable
next
kept
outsider
invoke
roughly
neither
string
small
element
masterminds
generate
particular
assume
inherent
determining
holds
relativist
updated
below
personal
decent
head
quotient
shoot
inside
explains
summary
danger
done
keeps
psychologically
removing
past
attempting
unsure
going
variants
utilized
facts
decreasing
three
fucked
suffers
dilemma
came
wont
occurring
guess
inspect
leaving
list
instincts
letting
because
closely
maximized
cost
declines
indeed
longer
terrifying
signs
claims
explicitly
references
protective
complicated
giving
though
preferably
gold
socialize
easier
advise
investigator
appearing
feel
hoopla
poor
contemporary
their
site
existing
heavily
threat
primal
celebrity
nowhere
transparency
thesis
games
both
stronger
invincible
synergy
worse
dull
opinion
more
modified
elite
community
momentum
account
guards
always
decline
either
stopping
defined
requests
meta
reasoning
beliefs
follows
contrary
precisely
addition
winnable
whatever
realistically
refined
into
question
search
accusation
reasons
sake
name
leads
equipment
difficulty
issue
size
without
revolves
collapse
variable
breaches
protect
interpretation
rounding
additional
degrading
stunt
tellingly
fishy
requiring
something
miss
desire
disguised
wantonly
observers
repeatedly
stress
circumstances
method
shift
stances
potentially
overnight
violating
objective
confidence
equilibrium
rather
universal
archived
mentally
strung
tools
dispersion
public
decidedly
sort
delusions
degree
decision
disagree
seek
effective
forbidden
face
baseline
content
life
reassess
outnumber
mash
someone
entire
displayed
find
failing
thorough
reducing
expose
trash
evolve
word
explaining
anybody
combination
hopeless
information
confuse
unconscious
turn
glossary
correctly
darkness
macho
applied
useful
loss
bother
evaluate
high
interactive
impossible
prefer
deal
glue
quite
argument
also
killer
third
away
ended
closing
series
true
written
prepare
lynch
advantage
later
timing
place
meaning
given
cohesion
instinctive
rebels
results
realistic
trying
society
ignoring
days
most
steps
equal
times
traits
miserably
team
townie
competency
weeks
otherwise
very
they
similarly
romantic
killing
recognition
superficial
guilty
fallacies
obscure
notes
basically
need
individual
incorrectly
health
evidence
role
loop
survive
indefinitely
village
often
better
virtually
distribution
direct
board
material
already
axes
guide
thrive
said
inclined
despite
fails
valuable
complete
proficiency
discussion
protecting
differences
seem
inherently
operates
truly
boilerplate
indicates
then
chased
shoots
hardest
vengeful
start
slayers
behind
capable
walk
intimacy
fundamentally
fundamental
finish
abilities
guaranteed
logic
outcome
allow
paired
mainly
factor
thrown
nice
alternate
specific
masons
subcategory
justification
inopportune
observation
subcategories
literally
data
presenting
complain
formed
typical
reliance
motivations
works
lands
skill
much
innocent
drops
afterward
reinforces
about
numbers
accessible
feeling
anticipate
felt
proof
protects
factions
therefore
tool
counteract
ineffective
powers
chose
interact
seriously
generically
forth
prerogative
manipulate
increased
bias
succinct
occasional
after
psychological
typically
convenient
application
gives
caution
define
rose
forming
serve
point
paying
simultaneously
newish
speak
formatting
placed
thereof
detached
aspects
deliberate
listing
love
happen
creep
functioning
basics
contention
methods
keep
townies
slightly
percentage
agree
justifying
process
type
triple
statement
elimination
themselves
intention
make
negated
sometimes
strongest
convince
usually
invisible
knowing
confirmation
force
considered
description
accurately
forms
mixed
interacts
extrapolating
path
accurate
approximate
causation
dilemmas
questions
forced
risky
entirely
thinking
circular
repetition
unremarkable
flag
talk
frequent
broken
tracked
subjective
triangle
consider
leave
getting
trap
largely
played
picture
setting
anyway
smart
course
march
original
indicator
mystical
writing
finding
interest
remember
basis
lies
charisma
assassins
motive
identical
exactly
aware
hand
possibly
observe
hindrance
unexpectedly
encounter
game
decrease
care
roles
nicks
voters
across
some
modus
exact
interpretations
idly
same
average
getaway
evaluation
between
aiming
progressing
different
recent
strong
tree
influences
player
almost
categories
posting
personally
discernible
substantial
tendency
amplifies
contents
previous
maybe
rarely
herring
fell
allows
narration
familiarize
stayed
confirmed
investigative
conclusions
rainbow
inaccurate
mines
yourself
lynched
candidates
pushes
product
answers
insight
shown
formula
inevitable
person
essentially
actively
have
wins
sane
predict
specifically
investment
safety
synchronize
each
loosely
obvious
just
belief
lack
combat
providing
lynches
strongly
battle
ascertained
mass
target
idiot
aspect
drive
attempt
incapable
trope
clearly
locking
immutable
neutral
reached
fluid
shitty
population
enters
react
else
actions
combined
congrats
familiarity
publication
beings
uses
buddies
interlinked
light
break
king
perpetual
versus
relationships
control
overcome
recognize
what
gamed
joint
influence
fill
managed
subjectively
stage
these
gambits
immediately
fully
weaker
wherein
instances
inconvenient
named
remote
from
guilt
majority
cant
became
insane
disproportionately
combinations
squared
opening
never
flip
asking
wanting
holy
dying
things
latter
looks
create
alive
starts
weave
outcomes
rely
choice
seeking
straw
shooting
reversal
relies
actually
ensure
menu
deny
rules
except
shut
tipping
simplest
explicit
awareness
knowledge
appear
allegiances
views
moderators
resulting
intuition
arguments
jump
again
capabilities
second
wagons
leptons
primarily
using
background
transcend
beyond
system
started
easily
equilibria
prove
significance
caveats
skirt
mind
palace
rule
disheartening
viable
larger
deciding
paths
possess
wrong
charismatic
social
loses
scummy
rest
incriminated
plots
happily
conveying
safe
alternatively
possibilities
naive
marked
mean
overused
combine
revealed
acknowledgement
accept
forward
down
paranoia
classical
every
remotely
believing
destroy
reliable
part
distributed
discarded
spirit
contain
drawing
offering
tracker
lifetime
conceptual
thus
produce
consensus
told
requirement
strategy
separate
please
escape
laws
elements
condition
emotional
humans
insurmountable
decimals
sitting
convincing
mentioned
phrases
successful
protector
legitimate
figuring
older
predicting
revised
increases
determine
resolving
support
useless
still
prize
best
referring
gone
view
reason
overlaps
spotty
genuine
through
category
info
whichever
diverging
exceptions
authority
schools
call
earlier
necessary
designing
piece
author
pitchforks
makes
familiar
move
frame
alone
kill
help
them
pretty
mechanics
known
served
rand
nearly
swapped
disclaimers
weakest
creating
page
helpful
implication
expected
carry
principle
styles
reading
privacy
minimum
subjectivity
similar
events
additionally
myself
lets
votes
necessity
would
philosophy
originally
burden
audience
basic
coincidences
predefined
clearing
revisited
other
thread
correlation
conceive
rapidly
position
advice
figured
critically
visible
jailer
extras
influenced
contradicting
apply
push
divide
guesses
rate
stand
presents
presented
people
misleading
attempts
assign
lazy
amazing
parentheses
theory
template
keeping
exclusively
held
reaching
could
removes
evaluating
violate
tried
manage
stop
pinned
overall
glance
relatively
reliably
instance
feels
fury
white
jobs
accounts
finally
false
implies
brain
appears
manipulated
lived
inversely
weaknesses
augment
increase
associations
investigations
dismiss
expecting
present
flipped
involve
conflicting
remains
good
story
must
honestly
according
none
annoying
wind
understandable
stays
child
called
mods
links
effectiveness
gaming
patterns
correct
novella
prominently
driving
open
however
uncover
little
guesswork
validity
flips
along
calculating
figure
directly
visit
hundredth
holding
having
express
maintaining
hard
compromised
unlikely
discovered
simple
replacing
plan
values
flow
internalized
believe
employing
only
reads
knows
playing
commonplace
blanking
great
time
show
cons
interdependence
foreign
driven
discussing
predicts
free
fail
manually
tactic
right
gamblers
scenarios
norm
form
psychology
calls
match
null
thing
miller
prerequisites
used
akin
least
redirects
even
mike
completely
here
others
righteous
hunch
chains
changes
involving
encouraging
surrounding
trust
compiled
overlap
conclusion
utterly
main
probable
outside
circumstance
sense
callously
platonic
further
with
instinctual
compose
essence
notion
augmentation
improbable
ongoing
considerably
foolish
happy
chain
cornered
rating
local
matter
illusion
sheer
promise
spite
greatly
random
nothing
faked
highest
pinpoint
consistency
proven
loaded
problem
staying
trouble
avoiding
being
found
suspect
count
afford
investigate
competent
unconfirmed
posted
file
guidelines
loopholes
serious
narrative
require
appearance
base
grandeur
consistently
couple
mapping
drought
will
players
identify
vanilla
discard
attuned
tell
shit
deliberately
adapted
perfectly
selectively
knew
massively
concepts
crook
dumb
situational
fucking
dubious
exist
vastly
number
criminals
unnatural
traditionally
cleared
dead
current
gambit
established
synonym
chaining
probability
depending
variant
nine
novels
criminal
forum
atmosphere
certain
pick
suicide
contextually
quarter
bipolar
viewing
catch
tends
gain
analysis
long
causing
there
illuminate
dictionary
passage
slot
evenly
enemy
pros
want
needs
strengths
design
situations
unchangeable
easiest
faction
ideas
over
real
opportunism
coming
level
difference
hint
inexorably
greatest
amazingly
attack
offer
compilation
variety
properly
realize
mere
obstacle
easy
challenging
whose
handle
balance
situation
change
double
single
virtue
voted
grip
wondering
boundaries
core
hurting
necessarily
where
went
nearest
remainder
gospel
first
less
displaying
while
refer
definition
dissolve
prisoners
hinting
purely
ever
combining
constant
contexts
focus
town
itself
directions
indistinguishable
intuitively
night
asked
uncertainty
percent
layered
differently
damaging
predictive
honest
optimal
created
ridiculously
quickly
side
bullshit
importance
dispassionate
replace
decisions
emphasizing
surprisingly
fear
brains
strength
incentive
requires
likely
incredibly
goldfish
family
look
avoid
assumption
seen
figuratively
usage
patience
silence
luck
towns
begin
four
beacon
observed
induction
relationship
goes
know
powerless
balancing
guarantee
organic
integrity
taking
everyone
thoughts
risk
fourth
demonstration
large
mastered
twist
begging
frustrated
tied
decides
unplanned
conflict
operandi
fairy
stored
advance
fallacy
close
around
instantly
themes
flux
gathering
ideally
simpler
steady
hiding
pattern
artificial
take
justified
communication
vote
alignments
tend
expect
critical
effectively
investigated
depends
frequently
workable
conjunction
voting
source
possible
middle
killed
work
speaking
afraid
pain
pointing
successfully
wagon
that
elaboration
equation
percentages
archive
hope
crop
fellow
serial
able
available
wanted
memory
fair
former
relying
detail
order
inverse
publicly
allowing
edited
reference
comparing
noting
extra
experiences
explain
preventing
language
nature
theoretically
general
trait
aside
mine
conversation
sure
sufficiently
diving
describing
suffering
during
value
generally
meant
chance
associated
contrived
altogether
eventually
cases
recently
mostly
warping
recurrent
operate
mental
lecture
stated
complexity
options
recommended
suboptimal
does
revolutionary
likelihoods
failed
confirms
another
understanding
trend
anyone
definitely
magical
highlight
consideration
against
arbitrary
suppose
offers
represents
razor
nothings
appeal
state
implications
liars
raises
classic
endgame
moving
worth
might
article
solution
scenario
together
fairly
collapsed
contribute
probably
sanity
august
eliminated
developed
link
interactions
beat
weird
were
natural
importantly
reactions
prone
play
naturally
made
doing
negativity
happens
quirks
probabilities
those
retrieved
hold
goodbye
noticed
making
thrives
stemming
standard
truth
guides
stretch
engagement
territory
laying
factors
months
hypothesis
advisable
fabricate
follow
peoples
nick
talking
demonstrate
connection
major
caught
closest
illustrate
clear
human
iteratively
related
think
alignment
impractical
noteworthy
advanced
statistically
which
detect
voter
devalue
statistical
mistake
suit
plausibility
unavoidable
notably
apologize
cooperate
interaction
hindrances
yours
example
before
mood
winning
sides
assistance
trusting
become
experience
sounds
feelings
merits
clean
weigh
saving
miscellaneous
fewer
absolutely
mixture
survivors
vigilante
applies
valid
evil
conscious
occur
note
highly
based
obviously
direction
module
really
understand
"This post has checked
word off the list. 3 remaining."
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:07 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1403, ofrhz wrote:
Spoiler: glossary and commonly used abbreviations
AI: Alignment-Indicative.
AtE: Appeal to Emotion.
BoP: Burden of Proficiency.
EBWOP: Edit By Way Of (Double) Post. Because actual editing of posts in mafia games is forbidden in most games, the only way to "edit" a post which contains an error is to make another post containing the correction.
FMPOV or FYPOV: From My (or Your) Point Of View.
FoS: Finger of Suspicion. Used to indicate that you find someone suspicious but are not going to vote them, for whatever reason (often because you are voting for someone even more suspicious).
GTH: Gun To Head. Usually prefaces a statement containing absolute certainty by the speaker. Can also be a helpful or threatening question to prompt a response containing certainty.
IC: Two possible meanings: a) Inexperience Challenged. Refers to the "teaching" position in Newbie Games. b) Innocent Child, a Town-aligned role that has the power to prove itself as town.
IIoA: Information Instead of Analysis.
ISO: Isolation. Usually refers to reading a player's posts in isolation. You can view one person's posts "in Isolation" by using the "Display posts from previous" drop down boxes at the bottom of every page.
LAMIST: Look at me, I'm so town.
L-1: Lynch minus one. This either refers to the second-to-last vote before a lynch is obtained, or a state where a player only needs one more vote to be lynched.
L-#: Lynch - number, The number indicates how many votes a player needs to be lynched. Eg, in a 9 player game, a player with 3 votes on him is at L-2 (5-3).
LyLo: Lynch-Or-Lose. This is a stage in the game where the town must lynch scum or they will lose the game.
Misrep: Misrepresentation.
ML: Mislynch.
MyLo: Mislynch and Lose. A stage in the game where the town can no-lynch safely. However, should they mislynch instead, it is likely one of the town will die the next night, resulting in a scum victory.
NAI: Non-Alignment-Indicative, or null.
NK: Night Kill, specifically the scum's factional kill.
NKA: Night Kill Analysis.
NL: No Lynch, when no majority on a player is reached, or when a majority of players vote to not have anyone lynched.
OMGUS: Oh My God You Suck. While occasionally used on its own as an insult, it's usually used as an inferred reasoning for purely retaliatory actions. For instance, an OMGUS vote on someone is one made purely on the basis that they are voting for you.
PbP: Play by Play. An analysis of a series of posts.
PbPA: Post by Post Analysis. This is a detailed analysis of (usually one player's) posts.
PEdit: Preview Edit.
PL: Policy Lynch.
PoE: Process of Elimination.
PR: Power Role or Post Restriction, depending on context.
RQS: Random Questioning Stage, an alternative to the Random Voting Stage for starting a game of Mafia. This has one player posing either a survey to all players or a separate question to each player.
RVS: Random Voting Stage. Most Mafia games start with a phase wherein people vote for silly reasons, until someone slips up or makes a legitimate accusation.
SE: Semi-experienced. This refers to nominally experienced players with no extra responsibility in Newbie games. Alternatively, The Speakeasy, a private General Discussion subforum.
sus(s): Suspicious.
SR: Scum Read.
Towncred: Town credibility or a fictional currency or value of credit. A Goofballism.
TR: Town Read.
V/LA: Vacation/Limited Access. A catch-all term for "unavailable due to MeatWorld constraints".
VCA: Vote Count Analysis.
VI: Village Idiot. Not to be confused with the player Vi.
WIFOM: Wine in Front of Me.
WKing: White Knighting. Aggressively defending another player, implied to be town. Similar to Buddying.

S
Scummers
Pages in category "Glossary"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 211 total.

(previous page) (next page)
"
"Bah!" post
"Safehouse" Mechanic
/
/in
A
Abandoned Game
Active Lurking
Active Role
AIM
Alias
Alignment
Alternate account
Altslip
Anonymafia
Anti-Town
B
Backup Moderator
Bandwagon
Bankable deadline
Block
Bluehost
Breadcrumb
Breaking Strategy
Buddying
Bussing
C
Chat mafia
Closed Setup
Coaching
Commonly Used Abbreviations
Complete List of Abbreviations
Compulsive
Confirm Vote
Confirmation
Cop Head Start
Counterclaim
Cult
Cycle
D
Day
Day Start
Daybreak
Daykill
Daytalk
Deadline
Derp Phase
Dice
Dilemma
Distancing
Draft
Draw
E
Endgame
EV
Extended quickhammer
F
Faction
Factional
False Claim
Finger of Suspicion
Flailing
Flaking
Flavor
Flip
Follow the Cop
Full Reveal
Fullclaim
G
Gambit
Game Balance
Game Mechanics
Game Moderator
Game of Mafia
Game Thread
Goofballisms
Groupscum
Guilty
H
Hammer
Hurt/Heal
Hydra
I
I've Got My Eye On You
Inadvertent Mountainous
Inexperience Challenged
Information Instead of Analysis
Information Lynch
Informed Minority
Innocent
Invitational Game
ISO
K
Kill Flavor
Kingmaker (term)
L
L-1
Last Will
Laundering
Limited Reveal
Lurking
Lynch
Lynch All Liars
Lynch Reveal
Lynch-or-Lose
M
Mountainous
Mafia Mutation
Majority Lynch
Massclaim
Mastina/Glossary
Meat World
Meta
Mislynch-and-Lose
Mod Error
Mod Scene
Moderator Account
Modkill
Modular Open
Multiball
N
Nameclaim
Negative Feedback
Night
Night 0
Night Action
Night Scene
Night Start
Night-kill
Ninja'ed
No Action
No Lynch
No result
No Reveal
O
Ockham's Razor
Oh My God You Suck
Ongoing game
Online Mafia
Open Setup
Outguessing the Mod
P
Passive
Perfect Win
Phase
Player
Plurality voting
Policy Lynch
Popcorn
Positive Feedback
Post Restriction
Power Role
Pregame
Preview Edit
Private Message
Private topic
Pro-Town
Prod
Prod dodge
Pseudovotes
Q
Quickhammer
Quicklynch
QuickTopic
R
Random
Random Vote
Range
Reaction test
Redirect
Reflexive
Replacement
Role Madness
Role PM
Roleclaim
RPS
S
Safeclaim
Sanities
Scorched Earth
Scum
Scumbuddy
Scumhunting
Scummers
Scummy
Scumputer
Scumsided
Scumtell
Second mafia
Self-aligned
Self-voting
Semi-experienced
Sheeping
Show Stopper
Skittle
Slot
Softclaim
Softwagoning
Swing
T
Target
The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass
Theme Game
Title Fairy
Top of Page Votecount
Town
Town Leader
Town-on-town
Townbloc
Townhunting
Towntell
Trust Tell
Twilight
Type
U
Uninformed Majority
Unvote
Utility Lynch
V
Vanilla
Vanity Wagon
"This post has checked
word off the list. 2 remaining."
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:33 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1439, ofrhz wrote:@mod could you delete some of these spoiler posts?
Sorry but I'm not going to be deleting posts.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:44 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1446, Enigma wrote:I don't think it is an unreasonable request if people can't load the game thread properly....??
Of course it isn't, but I'm still not going to. I can give the reason for this postgame if required.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:06 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

"Your time is up!"

-Don't have time to post video right now, will edit later-

"You have failed, miserably!"

"Oooh, theys was so close!"

"You must now vote for who you think the saboteur was, and why?"
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:11 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

The voting phase has begun. You have (expired on 2018-09-03 09:00:00) to answer both of the following questions:

I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #68) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:43 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Pine is being replaced.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:34 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1459, mutantdevle wrote:
Pine is being replaced.
This might take a while :(
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #70) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1460, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1459, mutantdevle wrote:
Pine is being replaced.
This might take a while :(
Pine has returned.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #71) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

"Kokichi Oma, because I'm not caught up and this looks like my best chance for a scum death."

"Myloninja13?"

"I think I'm going to vote Pine here, because I think from Poe and lack of towny play they're a solid guess for scum.

But also Kokichi, I was too slow to reply in thread but please don't waste your vote on me lol. Like, do you doubt town!NSG and my obvious meta that you've seen lol?"

"Kokichi Oma?"

"I'm voting for Pine.

I said Mylo to see if anyone would try to wagon him to try and save Pine, but Pine has been a scumread of mine since Day 1 so I think this flips scum."

"Prof Fridays?"

"I am voting for Kokichi Oma. While voting Pine might be my best bet for staying alive, I'm just not convinced he's scum. Kokichi is my second choice (after GL), but I feel he has a better shot at being lynched, thus my vote. I get the feeling, though, that scum is probably not going to make the same mistake again and put both of their votes on me or Pine (assuming we're town)."

"ofrhz?"

"I'm voting for Pine. I really do think Kokichi could be scum here, but I think I will sheep GL's townread on him and refrain from voting for him today. It then comes down to Pine vs Prof Fridays, which is a bit of a hard decision for me. I'm voting for Pine because he hasn't done anything all game except hard tunnel GL for something stupid; his presence on the last floor was basically nonexistent; and his one scumread (Enigma. hard to tell if he's still scumreading GL because of lack of presence) was really underwhelming. "

"GuiltyLion?"

"I'm voting for Prof Fridays. His posts feel fake and the reasoning behind his reads is inscrutable. Don't care too much / don't have time to really lay into a case at the moment, if he's not flipped and I'm still alive I'll push it more tomorrow. But he should absolutely be lynched well before LYLO and I'm hoping/expecting he gets lynched tonight."

"Irrelephant11?"

"I vote Pine
Because I’m pretty sure he’s scum with one of Prof/Kokichi, based on reading Chickadee’s ISO next to theirs"

"Enigma?"

"
I am
Voting for Pine for reasons previously discussed already in the thread. This mainly involves N2 play (voting patterns), D2 play (number guessing), and also his D1 actions (ruining the count)."

"Feysal?"

"
I am voting for
Prof Fridays
because I
Voted him before, and I'm not about to change my mind now. Only thing that makes me doubt this is his attack on GuiltyLion, which does not seem like a wise scum tactic."
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Vote Count
(5) Pine -
Myloninja13, Kokichi Oma, ofrhz, Irrelephant11, Enigma.
(2) Prof Firdays -
GuiltyLion, Feysal.
(2) Kokichi Oma -
Pine, Prof Firdays.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

"You have voted for Pine.

I can now reveal Pine was in fact a...

Saboteur
Pine, do not react; you are a saboteur.

"Pine, you successfully sabotaged the challenge but you were detected. Therefore you will not be leaving this room.

How do you feel about being trapped?"

"A little relieved, tbh."

"Poor unfortunate Pine.

YOU'RE TRAPPED!"

"Poor little Pine,

He needs some rest and some tea.

Well he'll get none of the latter,

Now that he's trapped on floor 3!

I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

The night phase has now begun and will end in (expired on 2018-09-07 02:00:00).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #75) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:44 am

Post by mutantdevle »

"Two are down and with one to go,

It seems that progess is starting to show.

But Irrelephant11 is stuck on floor 4,

As the saboteurs have said: progress no more."

"Irrelephant11, you have been trapped by the saboteurs and therefore will also not be leaving this room.

Irrelephant11, how do you feel about being trapped?"

"I
am not
surprised. I’m not a fortunate. If
I was
the lynch, I would
have been
really confused??? You can do it, either way <3"
Unfortunate
Irrelephant11, you are an unfortunate!

"Poor unfortunate Irrelephant11.

YOU'RE TRAPPED!"

"Poor old Irrelephant11,

They say elephants have great memory,

So perhaps he can remember where he went wrong,

To get himself trapped on floor 3!"
Last edited by mutantdevle on Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #76) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:45 am

Post by mutantdevle »

"FLOOR 4!"

"Minefield"

"An explosive challenge for sure.

There is this field that is slightly explodey,

Tread carefully or you'll end up smokey.

So can you cross from one side to the other?

Or will you stay where you are and cry for your mother?

In this challenge, unfortunates must work together to cross a 7x7 field.

There are 25 mines hidden amongst this field and stepping on any of them will send you back to the start!

To pass, unfortunates must suggest movements through the field in order to make it to the other side.

But be careful, if they are blown up 25 times then they will fail!"

"Unfortunates! To pass, you must successfully cross to the other side of the field.

NOW!"
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #77) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:45 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Some clarification:

This is the grid that you are trying to cross:
The starting movement can be to any of the grid spaces 1-7.
From here, movements may be made forwards, backwards, left and right, as well as diagonally.
As an example, if you are standing on the orange spaces then you can move to any of the green spaces:
In the grid, I have hidden 25 spaces which are 'mines'. If you step on any of these spaces, you'll be sent back to the start. Example:
*Obviously, the above image isn't the actual layout of the mines that I will be using.

Anyone
can move the universal character by using the commands
!forward !back !left !right !forwardLeft !forwardRight !backleft
!backright
or
!start#
(1-7).
The format of the above commands does not need to be exact but it does need to be bold.
Mines remain active even after being stepped on. This means if you step on it again then you'll be sent back to the start again.
You may not make 2 commands in a row. Someone else has to make 1 command in between yours.
Commands are queued until a moderator resolves them in the order they were submitted. If a mine is triggered when resolving these commands, all commands thereafter will be cancelled and movements will not begin again until a new starting position is chosen.

If you still don't understand the challenge then I highly recommend watching this video:

Except, instead of taking it in turns to cross, you all submit commands for 1 universal avatar.

Now is the time to ask questions about the challenge if you still do not understand it.

This challenge has no time limit so the length of the day is decided on how long it takes to successfully cross to the other side or fail 25 times.

The saboteurs are given the location of all the mines.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #78) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:59 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Sorry for letting the night run on for longer than it should have. Irl is kinda shitty right now.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #79) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:39 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1479, GuiltyLion wrote:
!start#2
Success
Enigma wrote:
!forward
BOOM.
24 lives remaining. Awaiting new start position.
Last edited by mutantdevle on Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #80) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:38 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1482, Enigma wrote:Am i allowed to start again after a reset?
Yes.

Enigma wrote:
!start 3
Success.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:48 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1487, ofrhz wrote:
!forwardRight
Success.
In post 1488, Enigma wrote:
!forwardright
BOOM.
23 lives remaining. Awaiting new start position.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:20 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1497, Enigma wrote:
!start 6
Success.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:52 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1501, ofrhz wrote:
!forward
Success.
In post 1503, Enigma wrote:
!forward
BOOM
. 22 lives remaining. Awaiting new start position.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:47 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1514, ofrhz wrote:
!start 3
Success.
In post 1516, Enigma wrote:
!forwardright
Success.
In post 1517, ofrhz wrote:
!forward
BOOM.
21 lives remaining. Awaiting new start position.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #85) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:55 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1524, Enigma wrote:
!start 3
Success.
In post 1525, Feysal wrote:
!forwardright
Success.
In post 1527, Enigma wrote:
!forwardleft
Success.
In post 1528, Feysal wrote:
!forwardleft
Success.
In post 1529, ofrhz wrote:
!forward
BOOM.
20 lives remaining. Awaiting new start position.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #86) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:15 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1534, Enigma wrote:
!start3
Success.
In post 1535, Feysal wrote:
!forwardright
Success.
In post 1536, Enigma wrote:
!forwardleft
Success.
In post 1538, ofrhz wrote:
!forwardLeft
Success.
In post 1539, Enigma wrote:
!forwardright
BOOM.
19 lives remaining. Awaiting new start position.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:48 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1545, Enigma wrote:
!start 3
Success.
In post 1546, Feysal wrote:
!forwardright
Success.
In post 1547, Enigma wrote:
!forwardleft
Success.
In post 1548, ofrhz wrote:
!forwardLeft
Success.
In post 1549, Enigma wrote:
!forwardleft
Success.
In post 1550, ofrhz wrote:
!forwardRight
Success.
In post 1552, Enigma wrote:
!forwardleft
BOOM.
18 lives remaining. Awaiting new start position.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:28 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1555, Enigma wrote:
!start3
Success.
In post 1556, ofrhz wrote:
!forwardRight
Success.
In post 1557, Enigma wrote:
!forwardleft
Success.
In post 1558, ofrhz wrote:
!forwardLeft
Success.
In post 1559, Enigma wrote:
!forwardleft
Success.
In post 1560, Feysal wrote:
!forwardright
Success.
In post 1561, ofrhz wrote:
!forward
BOOM.
17 lives remaining. Awaiting new start position.
Last edited by mutantdevle on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (isolation #89) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:50 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1564, Enigma wrote:Hi mutante did you skip 1560?
Oof, yes, I did. I think I pasted over it lol. Fixed.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #90) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:33 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1566, Feysal wrote:
!start3
Success.
In post 1568, Enigma wrote:
!forwardright
Success.
In post 1569, Feysal wrote:
!forwardleft
Success.
In post 1570, Enigma wrote:
!forwardleft
Success.
In post 1571, Feysal wrote:
!forwardleft
Success.
In post 1572, Enigma wrote:
!forwardright
Success.
In post 1573, Feysal wrote:
!forwardright
BOOM.
16 lives remaining. Awaiting new start position.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:52 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1575, Myloninja13 wrote:
!Start3
Success.
In post 1577, Enigma wrote:
!forwardright
Success.
In post 1578, Myloninja13 wrote:
ForwardLeft
Success.
In post 1580, Myloninja13 wrote:
!ForwardLeft
BOOM.
You blew up for violating this rule:

"You may not make 2 commands in a row. Someone else has to make 1 command in between yours."

15 lives remaining. Awaiting new start position.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #92) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:53 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1586, Enigma wrote:I think PF has site-flaked, should we ask for a prod/replacement or is there any point?
Eek. The way I handle prods meant that I was skipping prof fridays under the assumption they are dead.

Prof Fridays is being replaced.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #93) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:36 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1590, Enigma wrote:
!start3
Success.
In post 1591, Feysal wrote:
!forwardright
Success.
In post 1592, Enigma wrote:
!forwardleft
Success.
In post 1593, Feysal wrote:
!forwardleft
Success.
In post 1595, Myloninja13 wrote:
!forwardright
Success.
In post 1596, Feysal wrote:
!right
Success.
In post 1597, Myloninja13 wrote:
!right
Success.
In post 1598, Enigma wrote:
!forward
BOOM.
14 lives remaining. Awaiting new start position.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #94) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:18 am

Post by mutantdevle »

CreativeMod1 replaces Prof Fridays.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #95) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:25 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1601, Enigma wrote:
!start3
Success.
In post 1602, Feysal wrote:
!forwardright
Success.
In post 1603, Enigma wrote:
!forwardleft
Success.
In post 1604, Feysal wrote:
!forwardleft
Success.
In post 1605, Enigma wrote:
!forwardleft
Success.
In post 1608, GuiltyLion wrote:
!forwardRight
Success.
In post 1609, ofrhz wrote:
!right
Success.
In post 1610, Myloninja13 wrote:
!right
Success.
In post 1611, ofrhz wrote:
!forwardRight
BOOM.
13 lives remaining. Awaiting new start position.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (isolation #96) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:51 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1615, Myloninja13 wrote:
!Start6
Success.
In post 1616, ofrhz wrote:
!forward
Success.
In post 1617, Myloninja13 wrote:
!ForwardRight
Success.
In post 1622, CreativeMod1 wrote:
!Forward
BOOM.
12 lives remaining. Awaiting new start position.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #97) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:30 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1629, Myloninja13 wrote:
!Start6
Success.
In post 1630, Feysal wrote:
!forward
Success.
In post 1632, Enigma wrote:
!forwardright
Success.
In post 1634, Feysal wrote:
!forwardleft
BOOM.
11 lives remaining. Awaiting new start position.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (isolation #98) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:37 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1642, CreativeMod1 wrote:
!Start 3
Success.
In post 1643, ofrhz wrote:
!forwardRight
Success.
In post 1645, CreativeMod1 wrote:
!ForwardLeft
Success.
In post 1648, Myloninja13 wrote:
!ForwardLeft
Success.
In post 1649, CreativeMod1 wrote:
!ForwardLeft
Success.
In post 1650, Myloninja13 wrote:
!ForwardRight
Success.
In post 1652, CreativeMod1 wrote:
!Right
Success.
In post 1654, Myloninja13 wrote:
!Right
Success.
In post 1655, Enigma wrote:
!right
Success.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #99) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:22 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1666, Enigma wrote:
!forwardright
BOOM.
10 lives remaining. Awaiting new start position.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (isolation #100) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:57 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1672, CreativeMod1 wrote:@mod what happens if the same person makes 2 actions in a row? Will it class as us being blown up?
It's supposed to, yes.
In post 1673, Enigma wrote:Whoops I think I made a mistake, but looks like mod also made a mistake as he indicated that 48 was a mine. The last time someone double actioned, he explicitly mentioned that we failed due to breaking the rule.
However, I talked about it with BTD6_maker and, on this occasion, a life will not be taken for double action submitting due to my mod error.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (isolation #101) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:58 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1685, CreativeMod1 wrote:@Mod
Do we need to just simply get to the last square? or do we then need to do a forward command to get off the grid?
A forward command would be necessary to get off the grid.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (isolation #102) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:04 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1674, ofrhz wrote:
#start 3
Success.
In post 1676, Enigma wrote:
!forwardright
Success.
In post 1678, ofrhz wrote:
!forwardLeft
Success.
In post 1679, Enigma wrote:
!forwardleft
Success.
In post 1680, Myloninja13 wrote:
!Forwardleft
Success.
In post 1681, Enigma wrote:
!forwardright
Success.
In post 1682, Myloninja13 wrote:
!Right
Success.
In post 1683, Enigma wrote:
!right
Success.
In post 1684, CreativeMod1 wrote:
!Right
Success.
In post 1686, Enigma wrote:
!right
BOOM.
9 lives remaining. Awaiting new start position.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #103) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:55 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1692, Enigma wrote:
!start3
Success.
In post 1694, CreativeMod1 wrote:
!forwardright
Success.
In post 1697, Enigma wrote:
!forwardleft
Success.
In post 1698, CreativeMod1 wrote:
!ForwardLeft
Success.
In post 1700, Enigma wrote:
!forwardleft
Success.
In post 1702, CreativeMod1 wrote:
!ForwardRight
Success.
In post 1703, ofrhz wrote:
!right
Success.
In post 1706, CreativeMod1 wrote:
!Right
Success.
In post 1711, Myloninja13 wrote:
!Right
Success.
In post 1712, Feysal wrote:
!backright
Success.
In post 1713, Myloninja13 wrote:
!ForwardRight
Success.
In post 1714, Enigma wrote:
!forward
Success.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:06 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1719, CreativeMod1 wrote:
!Forward
Success.

"Unfortunates!"

"You have passed."

"Not enough explosions for my liking."

"You have passed, therefore one of you will become a fortunate.

Last edited by mutantdevle on Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #105) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:07 am

Post by mutantdevle »

The voting phase has begun. You have (expired on 2018-09-22 12:00:00) to answer both of the following questions:

I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #106) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:39 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Prodding the peasants who didn't submit.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #107) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:18 am

Post by mutantdevle »

"Myloninja13, who do you think is a saboteur?"

"I'm going to vote CreativeMod1 as I think they are the most likely mafia here."

"Kokichi Oma?"

"
I am
Voting CM1
because
I dont like his previous slot and his posting coming in was bad"

"CreativeMod1?"

"I'm gonna go with my gut and vote Kokichi, having a blast read through they sound the scummiest and least likely town"

"ofrhz?"

"I’m voting for CreativeMod"

"GuiltyLion?"

"I am voting for CreativeMod1 mostly due to Prof Friday's posts. The townreads on Pine/Enigma seemed fake, the VCs do not look good for him, and I'm still townreading a lot of other players.

I wanted to put a lot of thoughts down about who I think is scum if it's not this slot, but unfortunately I procrastinated and got prodded on this and don't have the time to build the case now. I would probably look at Enigma again if CM is town - namely due to interactions with Chickadee (see Irrelephant's ), and if not Enigma then Kokichi. Hopefully one of them is a fortunate though which would help further narrow the pool. I am thinking ofrhz/Feysal/Mylo all town."

"Enigma?"

"
I am voting for
Kokichi
because
I expect PF to have a good chance of being scum though there are enough people voting him already. In any case, my backup scum read is Kokichi. I felt it was a bit weird he excused himself from the challenge, especially when it was pretty straight forward. And tbh, I kinda felt creativemod has been a bit less scummy than PF."

"Feysal?"

"
I am voting
CreativeMod1

I am not nearly as confident about this than I was about Prof Fridays, but this needs to be resolved. I even admit I never had much on Prof Fridays beyond process of elimination, and knowing he could successfully pretend to be town. His disappearance after his case against GuiltyLion blew up in his face looks most damning, but the idea of both scum voting the same strong town player without support also seems like an unlikely scum tactic to say the least.

Looking at the other players, I think GuiltyLion is above suspicion. If that interaction with Pine was scum theater, you guys should be performing on Broadway. I'm also confident in Myloninja being town. Northsidegal said he was, and I checked his meta myself.

Enigma and Ofrhz owe their town reads to the second day voting results. Not only did they vote Chickadee, they were each voted by one flipped scum. Since we did not seek a consensus that day, as suggested by Enigma, the lynch was likely to be decided by few votes, so scum voting each other would be asking for one of them to be lynched. If one of them had to be scum though, I think Enigma is more likely. We agreed the next day that the Chickadee lynch was unexpected, but we never asked what the scum team did expect? Enigma himself expected to die. Could he have been so certain of it that he asked to be bussed for town credit?

Kokichi Oma became town in my eyes for questioning a town read on himself, when I would have expected scum to simply accept it. Beyond that I don't have much reason to think he is town, but that is a topic for tomorrow if the game does not end here.

Creative really does not seem suspicious himself. He is acting like town who is resigned to his fate due to who he replaced, though I don't suppose resigned scum would act much different."
Last edited by mutantdevle on Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #108) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:18 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Vote Count
(5) CreativeMod1 -
Myloninja13, Kokichi Oma, ofrhz, GuiltyLion, Feysal.
(2) Kokichi Oma -
CreativeMod1, Enigma.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #109) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:18 am

Post by mutantdevle »

"You have voted for CreativeMod1.

I can now reveal CreativeMod1 was in fact a...

Unfortunate
CreativeMod1, you are an unfortunate!

"CreativeMod1, how do you feel about being trapped?"

"I'm not surprised that I'm voted off here, sounded like I was the lynch anyway and tbh looking through, I would've lynched Prof too, I advise that town look through the game using the knowledge of who were scum and see the interactions from there, my 2 main town-reads are Enigma and GL, I'd also suggest that providing neither of them die during the night, we'll now have 2 fortunates left in game and so they should come out and mafia will either also claim fortunate or not, either way it'll give us 2 clears and 3 to pick from for the last 2 days and they'll probably have to try and sabotage tomorrows mission to save from there being another fortunate"

"Poor unfortunate CreativeMod1.

YOU'RE TRAPPED!"

"Poor CreativeMod1,

He wishes he could play more.

It's too bad for him then,

That he's trapped on floor 4!

I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (isolation #110) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:19 am

Post by mutantdevle »

The night phase has begun and will end in (expired on 2018-09-25 16:30:00).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #111) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:09 am

Post by mutantdevle »

"It's a mystery how on the way to each floor,

The saboteurs inflict a conundrum to trap someone behind a door.

But now Enigma is trapped on the way to floor 5,

A quandary it is if he'll make it out alive. "

"Enigma, you have been trapped by the saboteurs and therefore will also not be leaving this room.

Enigma, how do you feel about being trapped?"

"Image"
Unfortunate
Enigma, you are an unfortunate!

"Poor unfortunate Engima.

YOU'RE TRAPPED!"

"Poor little Enigma,

He wish he could explore

The rest of the tower.

Too bad he's trapped on floor 4!"
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #112) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:09 am

Post by mutantdevle »

"FLOOR 5!"

"Enemy Encryption"

"Riddle me this.

There is this ancient message that is hidden in plain sight,

A text than vanishes upon a sunset, invisible to the night.

Solve it as fast as you can to reap its rewards,

Revealing the whole message is what you must work towards.

In this challenge, unfortunates must work together to solve an encrypted message.

To figure out the plaintext they will have to figure out the golden rule.

To pass, unfortunates must successfully decode every character in the message.

But they must be quick, as there is very little time to do it in."

"Unfortunates! To pass, you must have successfully decoded the entire message by the end of 1 week.

NOW!"
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #113) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:09 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Small apology for posting this late, just needed some time to finalise the encryption.

Secret message:
ltetemylleufauootsynnhtahtyrtdeneppa.yadotemobarymkootitot,xam,tibdiasdnatevehcsitibbarym",si...deye-ssoroygnihtynaereht"?rehrofodnacu

"ew,llyas"vehtsel",etevahs'thtakoolaeh,os".reuxamdekcipenimaxednapeht,seyerehdepmetrehkootn.erutar

eevutnyllaaseh,'i":ditgniogmpotevahonwodrehtu".

ntaaru,yllhsawiifirrouoy".degnioger'drehtupotcebtsujnworcs'ehsesua"?deye-sso

"oneb,suac'ehsellaers.yvaehy"

Just figure out what this says and you win the challenge.

You will fail in (expired on 2018-10-03 17:00:00)

If you have any questions then now is the time to ask.

The saboteurs are given the soloution and the key to solve the challenge.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (isolation #114) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:15 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1745, Myloninja13 wrote:Mutant, do you have to vote at the end of the day? Can you choose to not vote?
Voting is compulsory.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (isolation #115) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:51 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1828, Feysal wrote:@Mod:

Is voting no lynch allowed?
Nope.

In post 1829, ofrhz wrote:
@Mod: can we get a prod on guilty lion
When I first saw GL needed a prod I was on my phone so couldn't and then I was unable to get on my PC until now. It seems that GL no longer needs a prod.

In post 1836, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'll check in later tonight but why isnt GL prodded yet. Or the mod posting updates
I am here there's just nothing to update.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #116) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:28 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1857, Feysal wrote:
letmetellyouafunnystorythathappenedtometoday.itookmyrabbit,max,tothevetandsaid,"myrabbitiscross-eyed...isthereanythingyoucandoforher?"
"well,"saysthevte,"let'shavealookather."so,hepickedmaxupandexaminedhereyes,thentookhertemperature.
eventually,hesaid:"i'mgoingtohavetoputherdown."
naturally,iwashorrified."you'regoingtoputherdownjustbecauseshe'scross-eyed?"
"no,becauseshe'sreallyheavy."
"Unfortunates!"

"You have passed."

"Ooo they think they're so clever, don't they!"

"You have passed, therefore one of you will become a fortunate.

I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #117) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:28 am

Post by mutantdevle »

The voting phase has begun. You have (expired on 2018-10-06 17:00:00) to answer both of the following questions:

I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #118) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:52 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I'd like to apologise for all these delays and I've decided to abandon flavour in favour of actually getting things out:

Myloninja13:

I vote for
Ofrhz.

AHHHHHH this was so tough. Like, I crossed out the name LITERALLY 7 times and replaced it because there was just so much to consider! Ultimately I went for Ofhrz because I was overall more suspicious of them but there was so many things I was considering. If this is wrong, please please forgive me Ofrhz!

Kokichi Oma:

I'm voting for
Feysal
. I think Ohfiz might be town especially with the chick vote. Coupled with the fact that Feysal voted town each day.

Ofrhz:

I'm voting for
Kokichi Oma,
though I expect to get lynched today so this is mostly a thought exercise I suppose. I'm like 60% Kokichi, 40% Feysal.

I've gone through some of Kokichi's scumgames (not hard to find - he rolls scum like 80% of the time and that may or may not be my primary reason for voting him). I believe some of the earlier stated reasons for townreading kokichi were too easily given out. For example, post Subject: Mini Theme 2022: Trapped! [Floor 5]
Kokichi Oma wrote:202

Guilty why do you townread me? Unbiased I've been null so far considering I've messed up and I haven't been active because I've been busy. It's a bit of a weird read.
is well within Kokichi's scumrange.

I also think there needs to be further discussion on why he thinks his interactions with Pine were never SvS, because I did find an example where Kokichi did try to distance himself from his partners here: viewtopic.php?t=77105&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

However, while I would say that distancing is a thing he does, I didn't find a case where Kokichi tried to bus one his own partners
this
hard on day 1 out of the ~6 scumgames I skimmed. And that's predominantly why I am uncertain of my scumread on Kokichi. Also because Kokichi tends to be more active and have more game presence as scum, whereas he was, comparatively speaking, less active here.

I also think this was interesting: Subject: Mini Theme 2022: Trapped! [Floor 5]
Kokichi Oma wrote:For the record I'm back at pine scum after the chick flip
He had Pine as scum partly conditional on a townread of chickadee (I believe the logic was that Pine had an unusual TR of Chickadee which read like scum spewing TMI). So it's interesting that a chickadee red flip would be more indicative of a Pine red flip more than anything else.

I think there's something to be said for him screwing up the post counts on Day 1. This was stated last dayphase as a reason to townread him. However, it's very probable that that may have been a scum strat where there's strength in screwing up in numbers, something to the effect of "if we all make a concerted effort to screw up, then they'll let all of us slide when we screw up."

Lastly, when I was rereading this game, this stood out to me as possibly SvS:
Subject: Mini Theme 2022: Trapped! [Floor 5]
Pine wrote:Fuck it. Rolled a d3 on my dice app. It’s random luck and I don’t trust anyone as much as I trust myself.

Choose: 3
Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: Pine
Pine wrote:
In post 1089, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: Pine
Shocker.
Feysal's associations with flipped scum are not great, but he could have just been misguided town the entire game. The only point in his favor are the metareads that he has done, which I do think he would probably not do as scum. Even then, he didn't rely on his metareads very much, so it's hard to quantify for sure how much outside work he has spent on this game.
I thought some more about Chickadee, and it occurred to me that scum could be concerned about pretending to post their last will, since pretending to break a rule is as bad as actually doing it. I'm still leaning town, though the read is not strong.
He throws out a weak reason for townreading chickadee, later qualifies it by admitting its weak, but maintains the townread anyway despite having her as null near EOD1 and chick's D2 early play wasn't really townread-worthy.

Feysal wrote:Wow. I did not read anything yesterday, and suddenly this happens. I've read up on new posts, but I only have time for some quick replies tonight.
In post 1101, Irrelephant11 wrote:Pine has been playing clueless town most of the game... was this meant to get us to re-think Pine's alignment when he makes this mistake?
No. It was my reason for why we should not have picked numbers yet. Pine took a huge risk doing that, and it could have backfired badly.
In post 1153, GuiltyLion wrote:Like if Irrelephant didn't know whether the day would end or not, he's town. If he's scum then he knew the day
wouldn't
end. So arguing that he's more suspicious because he knew the day
would
end just doesn't make any sense and I'm having a hard time seeing how town-Chickadee would genuinely think that way. Help me out here.
She said that the second number being correct was revealed while she was catching up. I can imagine her noticing that post and finding it suspicious, writing a post about it, seeing in the preview the number was in fact correct, but deciding to leave it in and editing her response.

What troubles me here is the lack of urgency. Irrelephant seems to have dumped everything that was on his mind into the thread, expecting the day to end at any moment. Chickadee shows no indication of having been similarly alarmed.
This is somewhat surface-level towny, but then he doesn't appear to consider chickadee in his lynchpool despite many people scumreading her.

So his associations with Chickadee are not great. On the other hand, his progression on Pine seems fine, albeit it's mostly going with the flow - his low activity makes it hard to say whether his going with the flow reads are because he's always catching up or if he's faking reads.

Feysal wrote:246
Our pace has picked up quite a bit. I have no time to read everything now, even if most of it is likely to be just numbers.

I've been thinking more about what I said in my last post about the trick being to get away with interrupting the count, and I don't think it can be done. No matter what excuse you use, repeated interruptions would only get you lynched. It could only work if town was screwing up so much that they become lynchbait, and if the town keeps interrupting itself, there is little reason for scum to put themselves on the line.
I don't think this post aged well considering it was made around the time there were multiple screw ups by confirmed scum, but I also think it'd be suicidal to expend your own towncred in order to make excuses for your scumbuddies here, which makes this slightly more likely to be town.

From Mini 2020, this was one of Feysal's posts:
In post 1574, Feysal wrote:So, I was hammered. Just like that. No warning, no claim, nothing. Not that I'm surprised mind you, I could see this coming when Kuribo and DGB suddenly turned on me with their idiotic reasons. I wish I could call them the dumbest I was ever lynched for, but I have crossed paths with so many true morons they might not even make the top ten.

Suspected for reading the game after coming back from vacation? And Saturday is how many days after Thursday again? Oh, and I'm sure you've never been uncertain about a read on the first day of a game? I can forgive the other voters for joining the wagon so close to deadline, but those reasons were just
awful

At least that saves me from reading the twenty plus pages I missed while I was away. Even if I updated my reads now, you would probably forget them by tomorrow anyway.

Oh, and Staeg... I would not be so quick to defend Fate in this case. For what it is worth, I find Kokichi's claim believable. It would not be the strangest role in this game, not even close.
You have no idea.
This AtE from one of his recent scumgames makes Feysal a little more likely to be town than scum IMO. The AtE was rather unbelievable in his scum game, and I don't think he's done anything like that despite me casting suspicion on him yesterday. The only thing that came somewhat close was:
Feysal wrote: The funny thing is, before today I was leaning toward Kokichi being the last scum. I was still thinking that way after looking at interactions with flipped scum.
And then Ofrhz opened his big mouth and talked himself into my prime suspect.
Nicely done.

If I get lynched today, I expect Ofrhz will do everything he can to evade responsibility. Don't give him the time of day. Just impale him on a stake, pour gasoline over him and light him on fire.
The bolded seems like a silly reason to scumread me considering if I were scum, I obviously would've just let Kokichi be mislynched like he said right here, but maybe I'm just a little bit salty.

tl;dr GTH I'm picking Kokichi, but I'm not very confident in that, and I certainly don't envy the remaining conf!town tomorrow.

GuiltyLion:

VOTE: ofrhz

Hi guys. Sorry again for dropping off. I really deprioritized this game as RL got busy and that hasn't been fair to the other townies, but I am hoping we pull this out regardless. Here's the thrust of my case on ofrhz, in case they aren't lynched tonight:

- Chickadee's unusually aggressive call out of ofrhz in stands out compared to all the rest of her pushes this game. She swings at ofrhz in as well. Given that the rest of her playstyle with other confirmed townies seemed to be to tread more carefully and hedge and not make too many waves, this particular back and forth looks like it is more likely distancing, since Chickadee knows ofrhz is scum she can be confident that ofrhz won't aggressively play anti-team-win-con by pushing her too hard as a result while still setting herself/ofrhz to look good if/when one of them flips. It's also noticeable that she backs down in and then never really comments on ofrhz again, despite ofrhz becoming a more popular wagon at D2.
- ofrhz was - in my mind - the main reason neither Chickadee or Pine got lynched on D1. was the first post to back up Irrelephant after he asked for NK15 votes. Prior to this post, ofrhz hadn't really been pushing nk15 and had been distancing with Chickadee instead. further, their suspicion on Chickadee didn't really manifest itself in a visible/apparent way throughout D2 - ofrhz pushed on Prof Fridays instead, but then voted Chickadee at the night phase. I think this was an insurance strategy for in case Chickadee got lynched.
- In general, there's not a lot of conversation between any of Pine/Chickadee/ofrhz. Some occasional questions, but no real battles or figuring eachother out. On the other hand, Kokichi directly pushes Pine throughout D1 and D2 and receives a lot of pushback from Pine as a result. I doubt that's scum-scum theater.

Feysal:

VOTE: Ofrhz

Never lynched scum, he said. Time to fix that.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (isolation #119) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:53 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Vote count:

Ofrhz - Myloninja13, GuiltyLion, Feysal.
Feysal - Kokichi Oma.
Kokichi Oma - Ofrhz.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #120) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:55 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Ofrhz is lynched and they are an unfortunate.

Their final words:

I think I've made it clear that I don't think there's really one person who is significantly more town than the other, so I would strongly advise against quickvoting in lylo or "going with your gut" or whatever.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (isolation #121) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:55 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Night has started.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #122) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:05 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Guilty Lion died during the night. They are a fortunate:
Spoiler: Fortunate
Fortunate
Congratulations Guily Lion, you have successfully completed a challenge and have become a fortunate.

You are now more trusted. If someone you're voting for has to draw short straws, they will be lynched automatically instead.

Alternatively, if you have the most votes that are tied with someone else, instead of drawing short straws, the other person will be lynched instead; assuming they are not another fortunate that is. This will happen even if you have another fortunate voting for you.

How do you feel about being trapped:

"shitty, because the game isn't over yet. I really don't know who would be scum between Koki and Feysal if it's not ofrhz. My best guess is Koki, he feels town by tone but nothing outside of fakeable range and aside from the Pine tunnel he hasn't done much to push scum. Neither has Feysal tbh, but Feysal feels a lot more overall engaged/genuine? Both of them feel fairly town though so if ofrhz hasn't died and I'm dead I'd bet the game on scum!ofrhz"
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #123) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:14 am

Post by mutantdevle »

The next challenge is: Random.org.

A random number between 1 and 10 is chosen.
The town then has 3 tries collectively to guess the number.
After each guess, I will comment whether the correct number is higher or lower than the number guessed.
Guess the random number within the number of tries and you win the round, if you run out of guesses then you lose the round.
Each round, the range of possible numbers will be multiplied by 10 and the number of tries you have will go up by 3.
Eg. On round 2 you would have to guess a number between 1 and 100 with 6 tries, On round 3 it will be between 1 and 1000 with 9 tries.
Guess a number by typing
!guess #

To pass, you must win the best of 3 rounds.

There is no deadline to this challenge.

If you have any questions then now is the time to ask.

Each time, the mafia are told what the number to guess is.

I'm really sorry about the delays in the game as I'm very ill at the moment. That said, I will still be checking this thread to answer guesses and advance the rounds.
Last edited by mutantdevle on Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (isolation #124) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:43 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1898, Feysal wrote:What happens in a three way tie between two fortunates and one scum? Does the scum get lynched without having to draw straws?
Correct. The scum will be lynched without drawing straws.

In post 1898, Feysal wrote:Is self voting allowed?
Nope.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #125) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:33 am

Post by mutantdevle »

- If there is no real content within the next 48 hours I might have to start slapping some people.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #126) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:51 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1926, Myloninja13 wrote:
!guess #6

:D :P
Lower.
guesses remain.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #127) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:17 am

Post by mutantdevle »

- A little note here, forfeits only need a majority to go through. (1/2 so far).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (isolation #128) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:05 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Oof you failed the challenge, who could have guessed. No fortunate role will be awarded.

It's voting time bois, you know the drill!
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (isolation #129) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:06 am

Post by mutantdevle »

The voting phase has begun. You have (expired on 2018-10-25 15:00:00) to answer both of the following questions:

I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (isolation #130) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:51 am

Post by mutantdevle »

The people have voted.

This is what feysal said:
"VOTE: Kokichi Oma

I'm town, so he is not. Can't get simpler than this."

This is what kokichi said:
"Voting feysal.

Hes scum!"

And finally, this is what myloninja said:
"Okay, so after many long days and many challenges we finally come to the last decision. Somehow, I'M the one who must choose who I believe is the final scum, which is a bit WOAH and kinda really terrifying.

Ultimately though, I can not in good conscience betray myself and as such I will be voting for Feysal to go. Feysal if you are town I am really, genuinely sorry but I just can't see Koki as anything but town here. You have BOTH played well here no matter who is town or scum so please remember that! I'd be happy to play any more games with you guys once I finish my mafia break (Or until I get requested to join one lol).

But yes, I do vote for Feysal to go home here. Koki, if you are scum well played but I can not reasonably see you getting a red role PM this game."

So the final votecount is this:
Feysal (2) - Kokichi Oma, Myloninja13 - LYNCHED.
Kokichi Oma (1) - Feysal.

Now at this point, the only person who doesn't know the results is myloninja13. So before I reveal to him whether he fucked up or not, let's see Feysal's final words:
"Very disappointed. Your gut is meant for digestion, but not of ideas."

Feysal's role is this:
Myloninja13 fucked up. (aka, Feysal was a fortunate)
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (isolation #131) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:55 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Spoiler: Winners!
Congratulations to Kokichi Oma, Pine & Chickadee on their mafia win!
despite how scummy they all were on day 1

Myloninja13 got endgamed, RIP.

I will post some other stuff including the PTs later because I'm only here posting this stuff because it's long overdue.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (isolation #132) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:41 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Yeah but I want to make a post first when I'm not so busy which will be in the next 1-3 days.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #133) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:59 am

Post by mutantdevle »

So everyone I just want to apologise for letting you all down with the overall quality of this game. I had this expectation of myself when I entered this game into the signup queue that I would have prewritten and developed all of the challenges before the game had begun. I did not meet this expectation. Instead, whilst I had an idea of what I wanted all of the challenges to be, many of the details of some of the challenges were decided literally just before I posted them and I think this is clear in the game. Many of the challenges ended up unbalanced by either being too easy or too hard. Had these challenges been properly balanced, I'm not too sure the outcome would have changed. However, I do think the outcome may have changed had the challenges themselves been more engaging. Eg. more things to read into and solve. A few of the challenges just lacked the content needed to properly read into who may have been mafia and who may not be.

I had a much higher expectation of this game and let both you and myself down. The reason that this game did not live up to what I wanted it to be was a mixture of a lack of foresight and things in my life abruptly taking a turn for the worse. I don't really want to go into too much detail, but these events in my life lead to me lacking motivation and time for hosting a mafia game as well as put me under a lot of stress. Whilst the events themselves are, for the most part, off my chest, I'm still facing repercussion stress due to now being behind on my college work and not getting the grades that I want and used to be capable of. This has all caused me to be fairly inactive on this site in general and I expect things to stay that way for a while. However, I do believe that had I planned out the game more and actually had the opportunity to pre-write the challenges and develop them properly, then this game could have still been much better than it was.

I don't think this game was all bad though - at least not in regards to the development of my modding. I've learnt a lot during this game. First of all, I'm never going to host a game again without properly pre-writing every aspect of the game before joining the moderation queue (where applicable). That way, should anything go bad for me, it shouldn't impact the game in any noticeable way (at least, not gameplay wise). Next, I really don't think that I'm going to include much flavour in my games anymore unless it's relevant. The games I host will always likely have flavour in their roles and their mechanics, but some of the flavour that I forced myself to write in this game just put me off of progressing the game and I just found it tedious. Things like the poems and original flavour post just aren't needed and caused a little confusion initially. I enjoy writing poetry, but I've always found that it's more fun when I just let the words come to me rather than force myself to write something - even if that something is just mafia flavour which doesn't need to be any good. The decision to stop writing the flavour was definitely a weight lift as it gave me more freedom to progress the game. I also wish that I had conversed with BTD6_maker a little more during a lot of development of the game. He was most definitely the MVP of this game and any aspect of the game you had fun with he probably had strong input on. There were some things in the game that he helped to change including swapping out a challenge for a much better one. Co/backup mods are definitely something that I think are incredibly useful because had I talked with BTD6_maker more before posting challenges the game would have been so much more balanced.

I do plan to host this game again at some point (but obviously better). I talked to BTD6_maker about this and I think that when this game does get re-hosted it will finally be on the level that I expected it to be. There are already new challenge ideas that I can't believe I didn't think of before starting this game because they really are just so much more fun and engaging than the challenges seen here and are basically just perfect for this style of game. For that reason, we have agreed that we will not be releasing the mod PT for this game. But, I would like feedback on this game so that I know what I should keep and what should be removed. I don't expect there to be many repeat challenges, but if there are they will certainly be developed to be more balanced and engaging. So if you have any questions or feedback, then feel free to either post them here or PM me.

I hope that you all enjoyed this game despite its obvious flaws and I thank you for the patience you've had with this game as it definitely went on for longer than it needed to.

Dead PT: viewtopic.php?p=10358892#p10358892
Mafia PT: viewtopic.php?p=10326100#p10326100
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (isolation #134) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1956, Enigma wrote:Why wouldn't you delete the words in the posts that were lagging everyone's pages?
The reason I didn't really want to do that was that I felt there was a small chance that the words that the players posted could have impacted the game. Eg, if someone wanted to make sure they weren't posting the same words or later down the line someone wanted to analyse the words that people posted in an attempt to find mafia. I was doubtful that any of these scenarios would occur but I felt that, as long as there was that slither of a chance, I didn't think it was right to delete them. Furthermore, I thought it would be best to have a record of all the words anyway in regards to post game where you can find the list of words in both the dead and mafia threads so that it can irrefutably be seen that the list wasn't completed.

I think it's fair to say that this challenge won't be in the eventual rerun.
I mostly just lurk now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”