Transformers Mafia - Dinobots STRONGEST!

Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

VOTE: UnrealSeal

You bastard! I wanted to be first!
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Holy moly I have a lot to catch up on! I passed out shortly after posting here, haha. I have work in the morning though so thoughts to come tomorrow.
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 947, Spiffeh wrote:Ok um can we wait for

Vecna
Papa Zito
LLD
dramonic
Princess Celestia
Antihero
Gamma Emerald
Prof Fridays
Porkens
BBT

to contribute significantly before we start any duels again? It’s not really their fault since it hasn’t even been 48 hours since game start and there’s no reason not to wait 3ish days before dueling as our max number of fuels is two if Fundamental Theorem duels first.
Thank you <3 Working on getting caught up today!

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1019, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1014, Gammagooey wrote:LLD please turn caps lock off.
CAPS LOCK?

I ONLY USE THE SHIFT KEY, SIR
CONFTOWN

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1000, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:NEITHER IS A SCUM VOTE YOU FUCKING FUCKERS
I agree with this wholeheartedly. A neither vote is patently unjustifiable. Think I'mma investigate yesterday's Neither wagon, as there is 100% scum in there. "Lynch two townies for the price of one? Fantastic!"

LLD gets my first hard town read for this common sense.

VOTE: Anithero

I like porkens more for town.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1041, Spiffeh wrote:Prof Fridays you vote for who you want to win in the duel

Meaning that if you want Antihero to die you need to vote for Porkens
Oh! Whoops. Somehow I missed that. I got confused by the "it takes X to lynch."

VOTE: porkens

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

It also makes zero sense because if we want town PRs we need Energy, sooooo

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

EBWOP

*Energon

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

^ Would not be opposed.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Lame reasoning is lame. Spiffeh's point still stands. Prokens is more probably town.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Also, is there any reason why scum wouldn't just kill the guy who wins the duel every night? Or are there roles that don't take Energon? Cuz otherwise we basically have all VTs for the rest of the game.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1067, Spiffeh wrote:If people are going to keep voting in favor of killing the obvious town player I'm probably just gonna stop posting and pray that I get night killed

It would be one thing if Porkens did this and Anti was contributing in a way I expect town!him to be contributing, but Anti has done next to nothing and Porkens has basically claimed a power role and again, would DEFINITELY not have dueled in this manner as scum.
Yeah, I'm with you here. I don't understand the opposition. Who cares how 'good' a player is? It's about whether one person is more probably town than the other. You win with town, not with good players.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1054, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1045, Spiffeh wrote:The bottom line is that no scum player would random duel today after all the shit Firebringer got for it last Day
In post 1045, Spiffeh wrote:The bottom line is that no scum player would random duel today after all the shit Firebringer got for it last Day

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Examining the motivations for dueling seems like it leads you invariably toward a town read on Porkens.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1021, UnrealSeal wrote:my theory is that Porkens is more sacrificing himself so Ircher can't use his ability today and his team will try to get at Ircher during the night

there's also the possibility Porkens is dumb!scum.

There's really just no town motivation behind his duel.
But the probability of those things are comparably infinitesimal.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1082, Brian Skies wrote:I guess the optimal and most protown method to play this game is to selfishly insta-duel someone without regard for other players. Thanks for letting me know. I'll be sure to stake my claim tomorrow.
Neither Spiffeh nor I are making that claim.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1100, Fundamental Theorem wrote:
In post 965, Porkens wrote:
In post 117, Antihero wrote:
In post 41, Spiffeh wrote:I bet Antihero rolled scum this game
DUEL ME SCRUB
DUEL ANTIHERO
Oh hi scum! Please auto-lynch this (i.e.: vote for antihero or neither).

VOTE: Antihero
What? Why?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Ah true, Papa Zito, though I would not care for lynching him on policy today.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1111, Fundamental Theorem wrote:
In post 1076, Prof Fridays wrote:Examining the motivations for dueling seems like it leads you invariably toward a town read on Porkens.
But isn’t that a WIFOM argument?
Not a true WIFOM, no (a true WIFOM being 50/50). You could say it's 70/30 WIFOM in favor of town. I mean, many arguments are WIFOM with varying probabilities. In this case we're dealing with more than just two men and two glasses of wine.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1154, MariaR wrote:Prof fueling fire from the sidelines is scummy and needs to die.
That seems like a pretty extreme take. Staying quiet sure as hell isn't going to do town a lot of good. To say I've been on the sidelines is only true insofar as I've aligned myself wholeheartedly with Spiffeh's (and to a lesser extent LLD's) position on today's duel, but I'm not ashamed of that. Otherwise, I've been campaigning for Porkens' innocence, because I believe it to be true and that his living is valuable for town. Also, his flavor-claim jives with mine, which makes me even more confident in his town-ness. This is to say nothing of what I think of Antihero, and while I'm not necessarily scum-reading him, he definitely seems less probably town than Porkens, and I'd be willing to wager Porkens has a valuable enough of a town PR that would make him run this gambit. And if scum wants to blow their kill on him tonight or not, it's somewhat of a win-win for town.

In post 1170, Fundamental Theorem wrote:(Like, if I was a vig that was going to shoot a lurker, I'd be shooting someone like Vecna, Prof Fridays, or Princess Celestia who have no idea about their skill and who have been useless so far in the game.)
I'd say that's fair if you're judging solely on D1 play (as I missed the entirety of the duel, much to my chagrin), but I hope you're not making the claim I've been useless D2.

In post 1185, Fundamental Theorem wrote:
In post 1180, Fundamental Theorem wrote:
In post 1007, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: "WHY IS VOTING NEITHER ANTI-TOWN?"

WELL IT'S SIMPLE.

DO YOU THINK, IN THIS GAMESTATE, SCUM DUELED THEIR OWN TEAM?

NO.

SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IF YOU VOTE NIETHER IS "AFTER I SAW 2 KILLS N1 AND ONE KILL DAY 1, AND WE HAVE 5 DEAD TOWNIES, I'M OK WITH ONE TOWNIE DYING"

INSTEAD OF

I DON'T KNOW

READING EITHER ONE.

AND IF THEY'RE BOTH TOWN, PICK SOMEONE BASED ON FUCKING USEFULNESS.

KILLING THEM BOTH IS BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD.

ALSO, 2 KILLS LAST NIGHT, SO LET'S EVEN ASSUME BEST CASE SCENARIO.

SCUM/SERIAL KILLER DUELED OTHER POTENTIAL SCUM TEAM/SERIAL KILLER.

ODDS OF THAT VERY LOW SINCE SCUM PROBABLY WON'T BE CASUALLY DUELING, AND IF THEY ARE AS A GAMBIT IT WON'T BE ON SCUM MOST OF THE TIME.

SO ENOUHG LAZY VOTING PICK ONE.
You have to consider the converse as well--the probability of killing scum--with the duel mechanic. This post only really addresses the probability of killing town, which tbf, is higher when we pick neither versus when we go with one and lynch them.

The only thing that I think may be clearly better about choosing someone over neither (besides the accountability issue which I already kinda addressed) is that scum should be more inclined to shoot the winner of the duel since I'm willing to think that a good number of abilities require Energon to use (and there are also the hidden scrap abilities as well!) That's good in a way because 1) if we have two anti-town killers, they may end up shooting the same target (which should be a good thing) and 2) it helps protects other valuable town players
EBWOP for clarity.
The thing is, even if IN THEORY we have better scum-killing probabilities with a neither vote, that completely rules out reads (and a good town should be able to just read the scum and lynch just him) and the fact that our town PRs need to win duels for PRs. Consistent neither votes make town a conglomerate of useless VTs. The cons for voting neither seem, in general, much too high. I'd rather take the risk of misreading a scum, as that seems decidedly lower.

In post 1219, Fundamental Theorem wrote:
In post 1116, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 1111, Fundamental Theorem wrote:
In post 1076, Prof Fridays wrote:Examining the motivations for dueling seems like it leads you invariably toward a town read on Porkens.
But isn’t that a WIFOM argument?
Not a true WIFOM, no (a true WIFOM being 50/50). You could say it's 70/30 WIFOM in favor of town. I mean, many arguments are WIFOM with varying probabilities. In this case we're dealing with more than just two men and two glasses of wine.
I'd say it's more like 60/40 WIFOM in favor of town (at best and just based on the probability being greater that someone is town than scum) which I don't consider high enough odds to not be in favor of just policy-lynching Porkens.
Agree to disagree. I won't hold it against you.

In post 1223, Toogeloo wrote:If we continue to play in the manner we have been, we'll need town powers to game solve at this rate.
In post 1224, Skygazer wrote:andddddd my toog townread is gone
Is this in response to the above Toogeloo post? Because he's not wrong.

In post 1221, Fundamental Theorem wrote:
Spoiler: Reads
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
Fundamental Theorem (100%) : Role PM

DrippingGoofball (100%) : Laserbeak, Decepticon Mini-Cassette Reconnaissance (Shot day 1).

Firebringer (100%) : Onslaught, Combaticon Strategist (Lost duel day 1).

Katsuki (100%) : Dirge, Seeker Doppleganger (Lost duel day 1).

Fate (100%) : Swindle, Combaticon Profiteer (Killed night 1).

RadiantCowbells (100%) : Bombshell, Insecticon Neutralizer (Killed night 1).

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)
Creature (+61%) : He is engaged in the game, and he really feels like town in general.

Null
(0% - 30% Confidence; No/Very Weak Read)
Antihero (+15%) : I like (from an alignment-determining standpoint.)

Dramonic (+5%) : Haven't really done much this game, but I agree with their Seal scumread (as in the scumread itself, not the reasons which weren't really given except an associative tell.)

The Worst (+3%) : I can believe they originally thought they were a mafia traitor at first, but I'm not 100% convinced this is town yet.

Gamma Emerald (+2%) : The 180 in is pretty bad imo, but the rest of the ISO seems pretty nullish/semi-decent.

Papa Zito (-15%) : I don't really like , and I find a little suspicious, but I'm not convinced either is alignment-indicative.

Neutral
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read)
Skygazer (+49%) : They left a pretty good early impression. That said, I'm not sure what to think about and . seems bad, but I'm actually kinda inclined to lean towards town for that particular post. is just bad as it tries to assign motivation to the ordering when said motivation likely doesn't exist. I did like their posts at the start of day 2.

Lady Lambdadelta (+44%) : Despite being completely absent day 1, I've liked their contributions for day 2 in terms of their alignment. For instance, registers as a town post to me (though I know that Lambdadelta is known for using a great degree of AtE.) and have a town!vibe as well.

Spiffeh (+40%) : Eh, they seem town for the time being. I'm inclined to townread them somewhat for their argument that Porkens is town because scum wouldn't duel, even if I don't really agree with the logic 100%.

Garmr (+35%) : Their posts in general have been pretty good.

Brian Skies (-31%) : I really dislike their where they ask us to ignore a vote of theirs because it was simply done to be aggravating. really pings, but I'm not sure why. Their comment in (and a similar comment or two later on) also didn't really sound like town. There was also the fact that they were really pressing to be a sacrifice in a duel with me at the start of day 2--it's odd to say the least, but makes me lean towards town (with respects to that). I'm still getting an overall scum-feel here.

rb (-35%) : Their posts in general just ping me, though it may just be me disagreeing with their initial reads (and then tunneling them to an extent).

Porkens (-38%) : I don't like how they spend a bunch of their first few posts just quoting stuff and calling it scum, but that may just be a playstyle issue. Also, how does my make me scum? I'm also really annoyed by the sheer anti-town nature of their duel day 2, but I'm not naive enough to assume it *must* come from scum.

Stungun0404 (-43%) : There seems to be quite a few IIoA posts in this ISO. For instance, (about being familiar with Creature's meta) and (setup spec about the number of scum) are examples of IIoA. I also have a serious issue with their reads in . And I dislike as well... (Their day 2 posts seem a bit better, but meh...)

MariaR (-44%) : I really dislike . While I don't want to resurrect that argument, MariaR's behavior on page 18 or so pinged me as well. The fact that MariaR in says Katsuki's behavior is not scum-indicative doesn't really say much about Katsuki's alignment. In particular, with the way MariaR is defending Katsuki, I would think they would (as town) point out how Katsuki is town this game, not how they aren't necessarily scum. Their day 2 posts don't really seem that much better.

Prof Fridays (-45%) : really rubs me the wrong way. does as well--I think it's the apathetic feel to the comment that gives me scum!feels. really sounds like scum that *knows* Porkens is town.

Toogeloo (-47%) : Their posts in general strike a scum!chord to me. The thing that seems to stick out about their posts is that they seem to be LAMIST in nature. For instance, has that LAMIST feel. has that feel as well. (Note: While nothing has really changed my mind about this slot, the confidence rating dropped significantly because I think I may have been biasing myself too much against them.)

Gammagooey (-49%) : Their day 1 contributions were minimal. feels off in a way. I'm also not sure what to think about the continued reference to Dynasty Warriors, but I have to admit, I'd probably lean towards town on that aspect. gives scum!vibes as well. is objectively bad play. I also don't see what about Porken's claim makes Gammagooey 180 in .

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)
UnrealSeal (-70%) : I have many issues with this ISO. For instance, is an objectively bad post and feels like scum!Seal trying to pocket and/or buddy Creature. (This is regardless of the fact that it was an exaggeration.) pings me as well. I don't really like because saying someone pings due to asking for a speedlynch sounds much more like a policy reason than a legitimate scumping. Apparently, it doesn't take long for their pings to turn into a full-fledged scumread in , but that doesn't mean the reasoning really got any better. Their defense of Katsuki in posts like strikes me as being too forceful/aggressive. is really bad when you consider other posts they have made (like ). Then we also have posts like (bad logic; get the feeling that Unreal is purposely trying to paint this a certain way) and (where they admit they aren't interested in sorting...) As far as day 2 goes, their ISO really hasn't improved that much. Lady Lamdadelta brought up some decent points against them.
​​
Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)

Spoiler: How to read this readslist
Players are placed in different sections based on my confidence in the read expressed as a percentage. A positive percentage indicates that I leans towards town on a player whereas a negative percentage indicates I lean towards scum on a player.
Please note that the Null an Neutral sections contain both townreads and scumreads and you must look a the sign of the percentage in parenthesis to determine which way I lean.

Confidence ratings are rough estimates and are relative to one another. In addition, they tend to be scored on a logarithmic scale versus a linear scale; in other words, the difference between 0% and 30% tends to be greater than ther difference between 30% and 60%.

(Updated reads--a good portion is the same from my previous reads, but I did update a large portion of it as well.)
In post 1324, Antihero wrote:hey

alright... so first things first everyone should absolutely vote one of us and neither is absolutely an awful vote for reasons that, judging by the last vote count, everyone seems to already get so that's good

that said VOTE: antihero

all caught up on here's where i am on reads so far

[Skygazer, MariaR, Fundamental Theorem, Porkens, Spiffeh, Toogeloo, UnrealSeal, stungun0404, Lady Lambdadelta, Gammagooey]
[rb, the worst]
null line --> [BlueBloodedToffee, dramonic, Gamma Emerald, Papa Zito, Creature, Princess Celestia, Vecna]
[Brian Skies]
[Garmr, Prof Fridays]

have a bunch of various townleans that i don't think many ppl disagree with w maybe the exception of maria (there was a post she made that i read and thought "too ballsy/needlessly inflammatory to be scum") or maybe porkens...? (while maybe brash and premature, i don't see scum doing what he did after seeing the last impulse dueler go up in flames, not to mention the "GIMME POWERS" feels pretty genuine to me) so that's all i'm gonna say about that for now

rb and worst tier, i haven't rly found anything to explicitly townread them on but i kind of feel like both of them have posted enough to where i think i would feel scumvibes by now if they actually were scum

null people either haven't posted or haven't rly done anything. (creature, i would move down to outright scum if this game is multiball. he's been posting so he's not playing to his "scum meta" per se but he's been enough of a nonentity to where if he WERE posting genuine naked reads while trying to avoid doing anything of consequence to draw attention as multiball scum, i wouldn't be surprised.)

for brian, i kind of feel like he's been drumming on this "plz kill me" thing enough wo replacing out to where it feels kinda fake and it's a psyche out to get townread. plus he hasn't given out any reads that make me think "yeah that's legit" (the gammagooey read is meh)

garmr's mostly a gutread and also based on tone i guess...? i feel like he's trying really, really hard to endear himself to everyone and i also haven't seen any reads from him that i thought "oh that's a good read."

prof friday has a few posts (19 total) and it's a bit but it also feels like he's very purposefully saying JUST ENOUGH to avoid being called a lurker while trying to not make a splash. the generalization "here's who's scum" wo any follow through NAMING NAMES is a good example of this. it also kinda feels like he's trying to stick to spiffeh a little.
A few things here about scum reads on me. First, I think Fundamental Theorem's is fair in a sense; after his post, I think a scum-read on me is too easy, and thus I take points away from Antihero. I was absolutely sticking to Spiffeh, because I agree wholeheartedly with his conclusions thus far. I'll echo someone all the way if I agree with them. I have no shame in that. I'll give you that I haven't had the most original content to post that would make sense for a scum-read on me, but I feel like my obvious buddying doesn't give me a lot of credit as scum!Prof Fridays (which I realize is WIFOM, but still! Maybe I'm just slightly offended, haha). All the same, it's fair to say I ought to contribute more (and more meaningfully), which I will endeavor to do, though I will say I'm moving this week, so keeping up will be slightly harder than normal.

A summary of the case for Porkens and my current reads list incoming.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Summary of Case for Porkens
  1. The duel seems more probably town-motivated than scum-motivated. Why take the gambit as scum, when you can just as easily fly under the radar and coast with an easy 5 town kills under your belt? A case was made for Antihero's scumminess and Porkens jumped on it, thinking it a good idea, given his Scrap PR. This also seems like what I would expect from town!Porkens as far as I've seen. You can make the case this is WIFOM, but I'd argue it's not an even WIFOM - again, I'd say it's more probable this is a town gambit than a scum one.
  2. Porkens' soft-claim (or maybe not-so-soft-claim at this point) makes sense with the gambit, as stated above.
  3. Porkens' flavor claim aligns with what I know to be town by my Role PM.
  4. There seems to be no good case
    for
    Antihero. It seems like most of the Antihero votes are Anti-Porkens. Antihero has also conveniently not claimed, which is odd, given the deadline.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:08 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1497, MariaR wrote:when anti flips town I'm power killing pork then the people on his wagon
That would be foolish IMO. Whether or not Anithero is town has no bearing on Porkens' town status.

Also, I'm super salty because my internet went out last night when I was 3/4 through my reads list and now I have to re-do the whole thing cuz I was an idiot and didn't copy-paste into a text file like I normally do. I might as well just wait until Day 3.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1504, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 1501, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 1497, MariaR wrote:when anti flips town I'm power killing pork then the people on his wagon
words mentioning a readslist
while you're here actually, you chatted with Fundamental Theorem maybe more than anyone else this game

what's your read on him? I know he's got a role worth using and he's not worth lynching in the near future, but if you ignored his roleclaim entirely what do you think about his play?
I like your paraphrasing of my comments, haha. I'm of the opinion that we need to assume FT's town status for the time being, unless there is strong reason to believe he's scum. It is scary the prospect of FT-scum given he's more or less leading the discussion.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Also just realized deadline is PST, not EST lol.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:36 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I like rb and Fundamental Theorem for town right now
@Gammagooey

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I at least want to get this in. I have Skygazer as a scum-read based solely on this post:
In post 488, Skygazer wrote:i mean my role pm says autobot, those r the good guys right???
Seems like obvious feigning ignorance, especially when you account for the fact that
none
of the flipped Autobot-aligned town have been called Autobots in their flavor. I can affirm that my Role PM says "Autobot" nowhere.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1541, Antihero wrote:
In post 1539, Prof Fridays wrote:I at least want to get this in. I have Skygazer as a scum-read based solely on this post:
In post 488, Skygazer wrote:i mean my role pm says autobot, those r the good guys right???
Seems like obvious feigning ignorance, especially when you account for the fact that
none
of the flipped Autobot-aligned town have been called Autobots in their flavor. I can affirm that my Role PM says "Autobot" nowhere.
i'm assuming that's a joke

the premise being that autobots aren't town, decepticons are and it looks like this game's flavor is kind of reversed in that the "bad" guys in the source material are town.
Ah, perhaps I misunderstood, then. I just assumed the autobots were the good guys and I was one of them. All I know is I'm a Constructicon.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I'm not familiar with Transformers lore, so that's probably hurting me more than I realize.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

At the risk of sounding blasphemous, I've only ever seen the Michael Bay films.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1545, Skygazer wrote:constructicon checks out, not a scum slip
Also why I trust Porkens because he flavor-claimed the same.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Oh wow. It's totally in my Role PM that I'm pro-Decepticon. I looked at it and was like "Yeah, yeah, Decepticon rule, kill the Decepticons, whatever."

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I see that now. Don't mind me... *covers blushing face*

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME GUYS

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1561, SpyreX wrote: Garmr -
Ravage, Decepticon Mini-Cassette Infiltration Expert
has committed suicide.
What D:

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Oh my

VOTE: Gammagooey

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Brian's move is horrible, and I'm afraid he may be town, too.

@Porkens - Did you get anything valuable from your N2 scrap move?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1575, UnrealSeal wrote:sometimes I wonder why I join this game.

I am somewhat cautious about this since I think Brian might be a jester of some kind but I also think I'm stupid so we should at least try to save our Dayvig

Scum either have a strongman or there is no doctor/bg in this game, because they should've been on Fundamental tonight
Or the more probable explanation that there is, except that they need Energon for it.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1583, UnrealSeal wrote:@Brian I know he was town bro. I'm saying his role listed him as an Insecticon and I'm pretty sure in lore those two factions are allies

I'm saying that maybe Dinobots aren't a separate faction much like how Insecticon's aren't a seperate faction
Except they clearly had a different color (and therefore a different win-con).

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1585, Skygazer wrote:ffs how do so many not get that i should be the one to duel next

like im probably eating a nk tonight and im legitimately upset
I mean, if Brian's jester it makes sense. Unfortunate that a Jester could have so much power to screw town, given the mechanic.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1589, UnrealSeal wrote:
In post 1579, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 1575, UnrealSeal wrote:sometimes I wonder why I join this game.

I am somewhat cautious about this since I think Brian might be a jester of some kind but I also think I'm stupid so we should at least try to save our Dayvig

Scum either have a strongman or there is no doctor/bg in this game, because they should've been on Fundamental tonight
Or the more probable explanation that there is, except that they need Energon for it.
???

What makes you say this?

Especially since Gamma hasn't needed to have Energon/Scrap to use his Dayvig apparently.
What do you mean what makes me say this? We know many (I would wager to guess most) abilities need Energon (or scrap) to be used. Seems like a reasonable enough explanation to me.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

If Brian's a jester it's better to dayvig him. But Idk if I buy that yet.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1595, UnrealSeal wrote: But people still have an ability they can use before getting Energon/Scrap. Gamma can use his Dayvig without needing Energon/Scrap, I can use mine without Energon/Scrap.
I don't, so that's where my assumption is coming from.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1604, UnrealSeal wrote:
Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 1595, UnrealSeal wrote: But people still have an ability they can use before getting Energon/Scrap. Gamma can use his Dayvig without needing Energon/Scrap, I can use mine without Energon/Scrap.
I don't, so that's where my assumption is coming from.
Ah, alright.

I would assume your Town so tomorrow we should let either you or Skygazer be the ones to duel.
Probably Skygazer over me. My power is useful but not great. I also would be easier to mislynch at this point.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Eyyyyyyy

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1751, Porkens wrote:Are there any other constructicons left?
Me.

VOTE: dramonic

I'm in favor of lynching dramonic/Vecna/Vaxkiller given their lack of posting. I am also of the opinion that town is super fucked regardless. Town majority is likely gone tomorrow, unless some crazy good stuff happens.

Porkens is my only confident town-read at this point. Liking UnrealSeal more for town now, actually. Gamma Emerald strikes me as slight town. Gammagooey probable town. All others are questionable to me. Apart from the lurkers, a Papa Zito lynch seems desirable to me.

Pedit: Welp. Now there's a duel. Why people, why...

VOTE: Toogeloo

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Why duel rb though and not like dramonic or Vecna?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

^ I should say probably, yes.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1862, UnrealSeal wrote:VOTE: rb
Justify please.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1864, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1856, Prof Fridays wrote:Why duel rb though and not like dramonic or Vecna?
We've seen how dueling lurkers goes. I'd rather make a big move against someone I think scum. Can't possibly make this shit show any worse.
Well, I can't say you're wrong, haha.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I also think the rb as scum case is very possible, despite my earlier read. I've since doubted it, as I'm guessing there is a large chunk of anti-town floating about at this point.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1874, Porkens wrote:Prof, you need to get energon next

VOTE: rb
With all the scum reads on me, that sounds like suicide. Though I would like it, but, again, my E.A., while useful, is likely not better than other town PRs.

Assuming both rb and Toog are town, Toog's dead at the end of this either way. Although, in theory, Toog would be taking the place of some other valuable town PR like Gammagooey. *shrug*

UNVOTE:

I need to rethink things a bit, because Gammagooey's right that scum would have fake-claims.

Gammagooey wrote:i'm gonna be voting for rb to win this one

I'm also going to shoot one of <dram, prof, vecna, vaxkiller>

if you want that to not be you I HIGHLY RECOMMEND POSTING
I resent being grouped with them. At least I'm trying to contribute.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1908, UnrealSeal wrote:
In post 1905, Gammagooey wrote:scum have fakeclaims having a decent claim means nothing

this is honestly the first duel in the game I don't think was TvT

I actually have shit to do tonight so I'm letting my dog out, checking back in to see if we want to get rid of toog as fast as possible and kill someone in like 10 min, and then regardless I'm leaving until like midnight and frankly I'd rather sleep once I get home than keep up with this

so powerlynch toog or wait until tomorrow, it's gotta be basically unanimous to powerlynch with the people here, otherwise we can deal with all of this tomorrow
my TvT arguement is based on Flavor, as Viewfinder is actually a spymaster for the Decepticons in lore, and he wouldn't be a Seeker because he's not based off that body-type

you could make the arguement that if he was actually Viewfinder it might credit him as Reflector Spymaster but I don't think Spy would be that anal in naming things.

that said, my confidence is wavered by 1904 due to the throwing of unnesscary shade
Idk how useful that would be, though, given there are likely scum fake claims.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Oops, Idk why it quoted that. I was referring to Seal's second post above.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Why not? How could passive commuting every night get better?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Yes, but I'm asking how your ability could get better, as it already seems OP without Energon.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

rb wrote:oh right it doesn't matter i can say it because if i win i can commute every night

i don't commute every night, i teleport away on certain nights - energon means i can teleport as much as i want

Good enough for me. I think this is TvT and rb will end up being more useful. I would expect Toog to die tonight anyway if he wins, rendering his cop ability useless anyway.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I kinda think Papa Zito myself.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Top two scum reads for me is a bit hard. I think at least 2 out of 3 scum are in Vax/dram/Vecna. Papa Zito would be my other scum read.

Porkens and Gammagooey are my only confident town reads, with rb as slight town read. Everyone else has yet to be proven, though I will say I find the scum case on UnrealSeal not all that convincing, despite being a favorite for scum.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1952, Porkens wrote:I need the other constructicon to have energon so prof duels someone next
Can I ask why? I will say this makes some sense with my Energon Ability, which solidifies my town-read on you more.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1961, Vecna wrote:The order in which I would shoot people:

Gamma Emerald
Porkens/Spiffeh/Dram (that seal read is bad)

I could totally see Porkens and Spiffeh be on the same team here. Spiffeh was low key pushing for Porkens to win the duel. Looking at the Porkens wagon, I could also potentially see GE being the 3rd remaining there.

Spiffeh did make an ok point that Dram does tend to lurk as scum at times. Not sure why he would ask for him to be shot over me, unless he's suspecting that Dram is on the other team.

Porkens (11): Porkens, Prof Fridays, Spiffeh, Gamma Emerald, Papa Zito,
Skygazer
, rb, Creature, Vecna,
the worst
, Gammagooey
Antihero
(7): UnrealSeal,
stungun0404
Lady Lambdadelta
, Toogeloo,
Fundamental Theorem
Antihero
MariaR

neither (3): BlueBloodedToffee,
Garmr, Brian Skies

Not Voting (2): neither, dramonic

Quite a lot of holes open there up on that porkens train
In post 1972, Spiffeh wrote:No I was high key pushing for Porkens to win the duel
I WAS, TOO! WHY CAN'T I BE ON SPIFFEH'S AND PORKENS' SCUM TEAM, HUH??!

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Curious what has me as a hard scum read
@rb

I think town is effectively screwed at this point. Wouldn't surprise me if Toog flips town. I think the Gamma Emerald shot was bad, and I'd be willing to wager those casting doubt on him/her should be looked at for scum, though, again, not sure how much that matters at this point, as it feels like town done unless we're somehow able to get the Dinobots and Autobots to destroy each other.

rb, Gammagooey and Porkens can have town slots for me. All others have to prove otherwise. I don't think Creature and Papa Zito (especially Papa Zito) have proven their townness.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Holy crap I'm bad! At least the town reads on Porkens got him killed? Maybe?
*le oops*

In post 2123, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 2056, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 1952, Porkens wrote:I need the other constructicon to have energon so prof duels someone next
Can I ask why? I will say this makes some sense with my Energon Ability, which solidifies my town-read on you more.
Prof you should probably claim what this is.
All my ability is is a kind of Neighborizor. I'm VT otherwise (w/o Energon). I thought it was odd that a seemingly lame power required Energon, because there's no way it would ever be worth dueling for relative to almost any other power out there, so I figured some other kind of incentive for me to duel and get Energon made sense.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I get to have a private thread with whomever I choose, and, in theory, I can have a limitless number of 1-on-1 private threads, if that makes sense.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

At least that's what I remember from my Role PM. I should probably check tbh with what happened last time.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Double checked - yes, that's how it works.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

To be clear, I only have that E.A. and nothing else, no non-Energon or scrap abilities or anything else.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I'm fine to duel if you want to test me, but I'm not so sure I'm the best candidate for the aforementioned reason of my power being pretty underwhelming.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

*shrug* I mean, I wasn't making the case that I should.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2139 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

VOTE: Papa Zito

Porkens' town-read on him didn't have substance to me, which makes it curious. This is where I'm at right now, but @Gammagooey I wouldn't mind a shot at dram or Vecna.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Do you have an Energon ability Gammagooey? Might be worth your dueling if you do. Or, wait, you can't duel if you daykill? Is that right?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 2143, Gammagooey wrote:I already have my energon ability, Brian dueled me remember
oh whoops

I'm bad.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Why do you think I'm scum, Gammagooey? Is it based solely on my hard-pushing for Porkens over Antihero?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 2149, UnrealSeal wrote:@Prof, I need one more piece of information from you

what is your flavor name (as in the transformer you're named after)
Long Haul

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

For what it's worth, my power is called Communication Matrix.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I'd dig a dram dayvig.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

What's the case against UnrealSeal exactly?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (isolation #76) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Also, @Gamma, he was wondering what your name claim is. Like, are you Megatron? for example.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (isolation #77) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Porkens had a damn good fake claim then!

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (isolation #78) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

He was trying to get me to duel pretty hardcore. Maybe his power was actually relevant to Contructicons? *shrug* Maybe it doesn't matter.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2175 (isolation #79) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Ohhhh, am I a Neighborizor because I'm the lower body that fits all the pieces together? It makes so much sense now! I was like, "Am I some kinda dump truck? I don't understand how this makes sense."

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (isolation #80) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Oh lmao.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2184 (isolation #81) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Idk. You tryna shoot someone, Gammagooey?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2185 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Sidenote: Daykills are just great. Too underutilized for how satisfying it is. I once had a Day SK in one of my games as moderator and it was so much fun to watch. The SK won, too, lol.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

VOTE: Vaxkiller

I'll take the Vax gambit, I think, even if I may or may not agree with the duel.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (isolation #84) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 2209, rb wrote:tick tock i'm the fakeclaim clock
This made me chuckle.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 2212, Vaxkiller wrote:Vax
rb
creature
papa
gamma
vecna
unreal
prof
dramonic
town to scum list? Feel like my position is a little out of date.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

@Gammagooey I wouldn't mind a shot at Papa Zito. Money's on scum for him.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Why am I scum? Pretty sure my actions thus far have communicated I'm dumb!town lmao.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I play League. Dota baffles me.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (isolation #89) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 2222, Prof Fridays wrote:Why am I scum? Pretty sure my actions thus far have communicated I'm dumb!town lmao.
Ur leftover after my town reads to be honest.

What do you think of my list?
Awful. Creature and Papa Zito above more-or-less confirmed Megatron?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 2233, UnrealSeal wrote:@Creature Vax is dueling dram

he's also claimed a super miracle role that can kill all the scum in one night

we don't believe him
This also made me lol.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2239 (isolation #91) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 2232, Vaxkiller wrote:Wait mega tron is good right? I dont understand y my list would b bad
Why do you have Creature and Zito as more town than Gamma?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 2237, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 2233, UnrealSeal wrote:@Creature Vax is dueling dram

he's also claimed a super miracle role that can kill all the scum in one night

we don't believe him
This is a lie

I can kill anyone I want to as many as I want to, I would ahve to know who in order to win the game.
Like, their flavor name or what?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 2241, Vaxkiller wrote:Also I had to ask if I could do that. It literraly just says my role is to execute someone. and I asked if that meant once I got energon I could do it multiple times and the answer was yes... it made my day TBH
So you could have been vigging without Energon?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 2245, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 2243, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 2241, Vaxkiller wrote:Also I had to ask if I could do that. It literraly just says my role is to execute someone. and I asked if that meant once I got energon I could do it multiple times and the answer was yes... it made my day TBH
So you could have been vigging without Energon?

WITH enegon not without
Ok. I must have misunderstood.

I'm town-reading Vax I think. Of course, God knows what that means given my hardest town-read was goddamn Porkens. Dead thread has been either hating or laughing at me lmao.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

OHHHH did you just catch him in a lie, rb??

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (isolation #96) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2271 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I'm gonna stick by a Vax town-read I think.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2281 (isolation #98) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I'm sticking with my vote for Vaxkiller. I genuinely think he's town.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

rb wrote:you killed fakegamma that day

scrap that all kills not accounted for
I thought those were different days? They kind of blur together tbh

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

And there were two kills N4 so it's not like the Dinobots or Autobots used their kill early (assuming it functions like an ability stated in the rules).

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 2297, rb wrote:hmm

gamma winning duel gives him an extra shot? like he gets energon and it gives a second shot? that would make sense thematically

but he would have surely claimed that shot
Maybe, I know I had assumed he had done it also based on the fact that he was openly doubting LLD's town status at the time.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (isolation #102) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

(iirc)

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #103) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

We would be 4-2-1 entering N5 @US

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (isolation #104) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Ah! I see.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (isolation #105) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Well, Day 5 only started like 7 and a half hours ago.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (isolation #106) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

UnrealSeal wrote:oh right

this game is turning me into an impatient spaz.
I KNOW RIGHT

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (isolation #107) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

On that note, bedtime! Hooray!

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (isolation #108) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 2339, Gammagooey wrote:@Prof- did you look at any of Dynasty Warriors mafia when I was going on and on about it d1/d2 or after that? and if so when

also, what in particular makes you think vax is town instead of scum that felt backed into a corner by their partial claim of "I'll be obvtown" yesterday?
I mean, I read your Dynasty Warriors posts, but I never went through and read the Dynasty Warriors game itself.

Vax's desperation strikes me as town. I expect scum backed into a corner to look different.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (isolation #109) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:15 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I've been reading Papa Zito as scum for a while.

Also, what makes you gun-to-head scum read me now, rb? The whole Porkens thing?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (isolation #110) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:26 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 2368, rb wrote:your actual play makes me think you're scum, sans porkens thing
Ah, I see.
rb wrote:i actually feel like your catchup is way less than what i'd have expected when you said you were catching up - there wasn't actually a catchup?

you've been really, really safe and filling the game with observations without taking much of a stance on anything except for well, that you townread porkens

it stands out that the one read you've actually made, flipped scum
So it's interesting that I didn't hard-town-read obvtown with the knowledge I'd have as scum? Also, it's interesting to note that I was above you and Gamma on Porkens' town reads, when literally no one else had me above null-town - maybe because he
knew
I was town? That, and he needed me for his ability, whatever it was. I'm also taking the stance that Vaxkiller is town and dram is not, thus my vote. I find Papa Zito scummy, and I find it highly suspicious that Creature is still alive after most everyone seemed to place him in their town reads. Vecna can have a town slot for me. UnrealSeal is kinda null for me. If 4 scum left, I'd bet dram/PZ/Creature/US.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (isolation #111) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:26 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I'm off to work now, so I won't be able to respond to anything for several hours FYI.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2504 (isolation #112) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I had fun with it, even though I campaigned for Porkens lol. I was right about Papa Zito but no one listened to me!

Also, I really appreciate how quick you were to update the game, SpyreX. You were a great mod, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I appreciate fast-paced games like this.

THE LAB 4 is live!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”