Massive Mulltiplayer Munchkins (MMM)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Massive Mulltiplayer Munchkins (MMM)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

So being the owner of 4 Munchkins sets, I’ve been wanting to use them within a large group. And I fiugred, why not here?

The box says 3-6 players, so... 24 players max since I’ve got 4, I guess?

Going to assume that all players have at least basic experience with Munchkins before, but I will do a post with general rules and such plus the additional rules for playing with multiple sets. Any other rule questions I will answer as Munchkinly as possible.

Sets are Marvel, Pathfinder, Strampunk, and Sketch Edition. I will only be doing text.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Decided to be lazy so I just found the pdf for the ruler of the original and linked them here

Since we’re playing under *ahem* unique circumstances, I want to add these following points:

The decks for each set will be kept separate during the game. You will choose which decks you want to draw cards from. (Ex. Inferno390 wins combat and gets 3 treasures. He chooses to take 1 from Sketch and 2 from Pathfinder. Zoraster is Kicking Open the Door. He chooses the Steampunk deck.)
In addition to Races and Classes, there are Factions in the Pathfinder deck and Affiliatons, Powers, and Allies in the Marvel decks. Affiliations, Allies and Factions are functionally the same. Powers are a little different; They have a rank from 1-4, and you can have as many powers as you like as long as the total rank is not greater than your level. You can also discard an Ally you have in play to automatically succeed at a Run Away is a single combat from all monsters.
Pathfinder monsters can have the Goblin or Undead tags. They can join any combat that already has a combatant with that same tag in it. Monsters with Goblin in their name have the Goblin tag.
Some Monsters and Items in the Steampunk game have the Gears tag. There are also cards that can give this tag or remove it.
Traps in Marvel are functionally the same as a Curse and will be treated as such.

Anything else I might have missed or am too lazy too add can be found Here or will be addressed in game.

Also, since we are playing on a forum:
I’m ignoring all modifyiers that are based off electronics.
Modifiers May come up that are based on values that I cannot accurately adjust for. This will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
Mod Color is this. Don’t use it.

To keep the game on track, all players have 24 hours from the time combat starts to do their in combat stuff. Also, 24 hour prods on your turn, 24 replacements, max 3 prods then replacement. All the normal stuff.
Ask questions. I will answer them.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:49 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Bump

Inferno390 GTKAS

mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:55 am

Post by mallowgeno »

/in

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”