Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2017, zMuffinMan wrote:also should clarify, it's not just the role i think is more likely scum than town, it's the way he used it. put yourself in town-feysal's shoes and tell me why you send an anonymous message with nothing but "multiball" in it (he didn't claim any limitations on the word limit or anything so he coulda gone like "HI, IT'S FEYSAL, I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE IT'S MULTIBALL ALSO HERE ARE MY READS ETC ETC"). i'd also argue that outright giving information that you have reason to believe it's multiball is a pretty useful thing to have on the table early d1, because that's how i'd play the role if i honestly had it as a town role (but i don't think this is a particularly strong point because i could see others not agreeing with me about this)
Your argument either doesn't make sense or I'm not understanding it properly unless you're saying that this is how you'd play the role if you had it as a scum role? Like yeah the way he played it is weird and a little crazy but there's not a clear scum motivation behind it.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

no im saying sending the message "multiball" and nothing else has virtually no town motivation
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Feysal - Can you explain why Camntsuki, Muffin, DGB, Nos, and LLD aren't in your town pile from ?
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh, and claiming that at least an aspect of your role points to multiball is something he should have done d1 if he's town
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2026, zMuffinMan wrote:no im saying sending the message "multiball" and nothing else has virtually no town motivation
the town motivation is that he was trying to gauge a reaction. he wasn't worried about it being confusing since he figured he was claiming anyways.
that's reasonable enough town motivation for me. not the way that i would have played it, but I understand "trying to get a reaction".
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2019, Nachomamma8 wrote:This is from Feysal's "I've been lynched" post. If he's scum here, he'd be banking that his fake hammered post would be getting him towncred and would still be pretending and again he crumbs having a super oddball role.
oh yeah, that reminds me, the "you have no idea" part of his last post d1 didn't look like something a town player would say. i feel let down at how not-actually-all-that-strange feysal's claimed role is considering what he hinted in italics... guessing he's leaving information out
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2028, zMuffinMan wrote:oh, and claiming that at least an aspect of your role points to multiball is something he should have done d1 if he's town
you continually point to things that he should have done but you haven't at all pointed to things that make him more likely to be scum.

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

those
are
things that make him more likely scum than town...

talk about why he's town without talking about his role, nacho
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2017, zMuffinMan wrote:as far as his actual play goes, i don't get the feeling he's actually trying to scum hunt here. good example of this would be the way his dunnstral read has played out over the course of the game but his other reads haven't been great either
think that he's made some slick strides in emotional manipulation as scum since i've played with him last. this is him faking rage as scum in a recent game with you:
I'm rather annoyed at Notscience right now. I thought I knew how he plays by now, but seeing him isolate himself in an ivory tower with his cabal and attack someone for daring to question him is something new. It is so overt it is not even suspicious, but it is definitely not pro-town either. What the hell do you think you are doing?
this is him now:
In post 1574, Feysal wrote:So, I was hammered. Just like that. No warning, no claim, nothing. Not that I'm surprised mind you, I could see this coming when Kuribo and DGB suddenly turned on me with their idiotic reasons. I wish I could call them the dumbest I was ever lynched for, but I have crossed paths with so many true morons they might not even make the top ten. Suspected for reading the game after coming back from vacation? And Saturday is how many days after Thursday again? Oh, and I'm sure you've never been uncertain about a read on the first day of a game? I can forgive the other voters for joining the wagon so close to deadline, but those reasons were just awful. At least that saves me from reading the twenty plus pages I missed while I was away. Even if I updated my reads now, you would probably forget them by tomorrow anyway.
Like I know scum caught for the wrong reasons is a thing but he really didn't pull any punches there.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Like, that hammered post is a thing of beauty. If I made that post I'd be patting myself on the back and messaging Fate about what a stellar fucking scum player I've become.

Do you really think he brings that level of righteous indignation to getting lynched out of nowhere as scum who didn't really have time and kind of went through the motions?

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

uh, yes... _especially_ if he thought he was caught for shitty reasons
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2028, zMuffinMan wrote:oh, and claiming that at least an aspect of your role points to multiball is something he should have done d1 if he's town

Let's reiterate that not only did he not mention it at the time of the bah post, he left no indication of it at any point while the rest of us were trying to figure out the game state
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 152, Feysal wrote:Imagine if Cupcake actually is scum. What would her partners do? They would probably join the wagon to avoid suspicion on themselves, and they would probably not want to be the first to leave it. Espeonage fits this profile. Later, Cupcake votes Espeonage, only to jump on the new Oma wagon. I believe I've seen this dance before.

This isn't the scum hunting of a town player that knows it's multiball

If Feysal knew its multiball, why did he scum hunt as if someone would have more than one partner? 7/3/3 would be extremely unbalanced.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

the point on espeonage just required espeonage to be scum with cupcake

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

please just sheep mollie on muffin

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2039, Nachomamma8 wrote:please just sheep mollie on muffin
Fuck no, I don't trust mollie anymore either after she silently saved Feysal

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2038, Nachomamma8 wrote:the point on espeonage just required espeonage to be scum with cupcake

"Partners" in the plural, is what Feysal said.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

that doesn't make sense.
why wouldn't she save Feysal by making someone else vote for kokichi? why would she claim her ability if scum?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2041, kuribo wrote:
In post 2038, Nachomamma8 wrote:the point on espeonage just required espeonage to be scum with cupcake

"Partners" in the plural, is what Feysal said.
he did.

however, he wasn't scumhunting for multiple partners. and he didn't know that it was multiball. he just thought that based on his role it could be multiball, so considering an alternative isn't the perspective slip it is.

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 2006, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1998, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1981, kuribo wrote:But he's posted in those 24 hours and his only "redemption" was "Hay Guys I'm gonna die but I'm okay with that and also I'm a reverse miller"
I know you've seen townies crumple like a shitty card table before. My only point is that it'd be really super wonderful if we could give him more than one chance to redeem himself, especially since the horrible awful thing he did yesterday was not post a lot after taking a super long break from mafia.
So who are you proposing gets day vigged instead, Nacho?
In post 2009, Nachomamma8 wrote:one of {muffin, cupcake, nosferatu}
Pretty sure you'll explain this later, but I want details as to why Muffin's on the list, especially since Muffin basically had the same reaction I did towards your Mason claims.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

Katsuki-Sagitarrius: To Unify Poe
zMuffinMan- Virgo: To Serve Poe
AnonymousGhost- Scorpio: To Transform Town
thepixiecollective- Cancer: To Nourish Town
DrippingGoofBall- Libra: To Balance Townish
Espeonage-Gemini: To Listen Null
Kuribo- Gemini: To Listen Town
Feysal- Virgo: To Serve Dies
Nachomamma8- Pisces: To Let Go 1 of dies at least
Staeg- Aquarius: To Liberate ^
LadyLambdadelta- Taurus: To Produce Scum
Dunnstral- Cancer: To Nourish Town
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by kuribo »

Maybe her role doesn't function as she's claimed?

Maybe she knew it would look bizarre in the vote counts and wanted townie points?

She started the wagon HERSELF and when it lynched to completion, she COMPLAINED about the lynch, while knowing she had overturned it; and her only explanation was "oops I forgot I called Feysal scum."

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2044, AnonymousGhost wrote:Pretty sure you'll explain this later, but I want details as to why Muffin's on the list, especially since Muffin basically had the same reaction I did towards your Mason claims.
your pushes were very different.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2046, kuribo wrote:Maybe her role doesn't function as she's claimed?

Maybe she knew it would look bizarre in the vote counts and wanted townie points?
How do you think her role functions? She can only move the votes of her scum partners...?

It would look bizarre in the vote counts, but it most certainly doesn't trace back to her.

I can't comment on the third point because I haven't gotten there yet.

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

?
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”