zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

those _ARE_ interactions

if you're asking for the same analysis on different players, i've done it (for the most part), i'm just not talking about the rest of it publicly. my thoughts are contained in a PT and i share what i feel like sharing

there are other people i want to lynch more but those are less likely to gain traction for one reason or another (see, for example: me thinking drixx isn't viable due to derp squad hard-defending him)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by hebichan »

I think the push on ank at the end of day yesterday could have been a scum coutnerwagon to numbers, since it was close.

I'm with muffin here with drixx, I see a lot of defense, so that's not going anywhere.

My reads are kinda like (titus, drixx) for scum and I'm a bit null on a lot of others.

Think math is always town here though.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

here's an incredibly brief overview of posts from numbers dude that have any worthwhile sort of interaction and what they mean about different players (i'm not going to give any depth to any of these or any further analysis i've done on any of it, this is just a cursory run-down of posts i think stuck out in terms of interactions)

posts of some interest:

#69 -chickadee
#75 -tora +human?
#207 -fa
#208 -chickadee
#367 +titus?
#371 -fa
#382 -fa
#466 -cupcake?
#769 -gamma?
#771 -sakura?
#901 -tora
#902 -chickadee?
#906 -brass -worst?
#908 -worst?
#910 -worst?
#921 -nancy
#926 -nancy? -sando
#927 -tora
#928 -sakura
#934 +mylo
#937 +human?
#956 -tora
#1093 -hebi
#1094 +human?
#1099 +mylo? +random?
#1103 -worst? -hebi
#1534 -ankamius +titus? (links down bottom)
#1651 -nancy?
#1678 -nancy?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by the worst »

thx muffles that's p much all I was wondering

VOTE: Myloninja13
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

(at the end of the day, mylo is a lurker who has provided virtually zero content and could realistically swing either way and i could very easily be reading too much into what numbers dude said about him and it could just be a coincidence and he happened to be calling out a town player and talking about the scum meta of a town player and so on and so forth)

(but i have town reads on 12 of the other 20 players alive (3 tentative that i need to try to firm up at some point when i have time) and, of the remaining 7 apart from mylo, i see more reason to think some others are town OR the others are more likely to meet resistance for one reason or another)

(for example, human sequencer is probably a good bet for scum but people either think he's town or don't have much of a read on him, so i'm not going there today - tackle that one later after taking out the weaker links)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by the worst »

yeah that's reasonable

I'm starting to hope like hell you're not scum :( are you scum
--
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by the worst »

T_T nooo
--
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 31, BBmolla wrote:
In post 23, zMuffinMan wrote:i voted myself
then i voted cupcake because i wanted scum to kill him
then i voted myloninja because cupcake is probably scum and i wanted scum to kill myloninja instead
then i voted myself because i read rule 7
then i looked at the player list and realised i didn't give a shit who got voted leader
then i voted myloninja again for shits and giggles

i am completely and utterly astonished that myloninja didnt end up getting voted leader, he was clearly the most qualified candidate

Vote: Cupcake

99% sure he rolled scum this game. i may say this every game but this time i'm not joking

please help me lynch him before he is able to post
VOTE: zmuffinman

This is scum
In post 1849, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: nico
In post 1862, BBmolla wrote:Mylo I have a guilty on you, thoughts?
In post 2162, BBmolla wrote:muffin is probably scum

but let's lynch him later
In post 2164, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Katsuki
In post 2274, BBmolla wrote:Okay fuck it let’s do this

Hmmm . . . this is interesting. This lynch would likely clear Muffin, Kasuki and whomever replaced Nico.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by the worst »

it would?
--
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3084, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 31, BBmolla wrote:
In post 23, zMuffinMan wrote:i voted myself
then i voted cupcake because i wanted scum to kill him
then i voted myloninja because cupcake is probably scum and i wanted scum to kill myloninja instead
then i voted myself because i read rule 7
then i looked at the player list and realised i didn't give a shit who got voted leader
then i voted myloninja again for shits and giggles

i am completely and utterly astonished that myloninja didnt end up getting voted leader, he was clearly the most qualified candidate

Vote: Cupcake

99% sure he rolled scum this game. i may say this every game but this time i'm not joking

please help me lynch him before he is able to post

This is scum
In post 1849, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: nico
In post 1862, BBmolla wrote:Mylo I have a guilty on you, thoughts?
In post 2162, BBmolla wrote:muffin is probably scum

but let's lynch him later
In post 2164, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Katsuki
In post 2274, BBmolla wrote:Okay fuck it let’s do this

Hmmm . . . this is interesting. This lynch would likely clear Muffin, Kasuki and whomever replaced Nico.
P.edit if molla flips red obviously. I don’t have a problem with mylo lynch. They could possibly be scum here as well.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by hebichan »

alternatively scum was pushing the wagons of buddies slightly and than abandoning them to look more town.

Assuming molla flips red.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3087, hebichan wrote:alternatively scum was pushing the wagons of buddies slightly and than abandoning them to look more town.

Assuming molla flips red.
Yes, that’s what I meant and stated it in a p.edit.

Who do you think was pushing and abandoning whom exactly?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Heyo I'm back
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by Drixx »

Apparently this somehow wasn't clear before - Sando you got voted because you were literally intentionally winding Titus up to no possible town purpose. There was no good motivation to do what you were doing. It was toxic to the game state and so you are either scum and you were doing it to try and get Titus chasing in circles (which would merit re-evaluating Titus) or you were town doing it and just not giving a shit that you were making the game toxic.

Your response to being voted over it was the entire point of the exercise. Let's say I'm not exactly feeling great about your response.

@Math - Bullshit on the idea I shouldn't have a serious side-eye on you for the foreseeable future. Cerb and I were final scum in a game alone as final scum for months and in that game we literally played precisely how we would as town. We literally from the outset of the game all the way through made decisions and took actions that were what we would have done if we were town that game. It came down to someone deciding they would rather lose with us than lose to us in the LYLO we picked, because said person was unwilling to actually put in the time and effort to try and figure it out.

So ... if he and I can lay down a game where there is literally no possible way to logically arrive at any conclusion other than we were town ... so can you ... and you can probably do it with a lot less work than it took us.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 2811, zMuffinMan wrote:
Vote: mylo

doubt there's enough support for drixx with derp squad defending him
At this point you just are better off as scum. The amount of cool and good people you are insulting. I'm gonna have to make a notepad file and just save up quotes from you for endgame. This is way beyond taking the piss at this point.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 3090, Drixx wrote:Apparently this somehow wasn't clear before - Sando you got voted because you were literally intentionally winding Titus up to no possible town purpose. There was no good motivation to do what you were doing. It was toxic to the game state and so you are either scum and you were doing it to try and get Titus chasing in circles (which would merit re-evaluating Titus) or you were town doing it and just not giving a shit that you were making the game toxic.

Your response to being voted over it was the entire point of the exercise. Let's say I'm not exactly feeling great about your response.
This is just pure BS from you.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3089, Myloninja13 wrote:Heyo I'm back
Changed my mind, I’m fine with lynching this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 3092, Sando wrote:
In post 3090, Drixx wrote:Apparently this somehow wasn't clear before - Sando you got voted because you were literally intentionally winding Titus up to no possible town purpose. There was no good motivation to do what you were doing. It was toxic to the game state and so you are either scum and you were doing it to try and get Titus chasing in circles (which would merit re-evaluating Titus) or you were town doing it and just not giving a shit that you were making the game toxic.

This is just pure BS from you.
Go back and read you and Titus in ISO from start of day 2. You are legitimately winding Titus up with no goal that I can discern. It's not only NOT BS, it's precisely how I always operate.

FA nailed it. I don't generally telegraph my thoughts early in the game. I will often appear as if I'm just reacting. If you take the time to go look at Cerb and I together in hydra, you will see what's really going on in my own notes and thoughts. I will usually have a bead on someone a long time before anyone knows it and be coming at it obliquely trying to get them to say/do something to either solidify or erode what I'm thinking.

Classic best example of that would be in SU1 where Cerb and I repeatedly had evaluations and tests going on people for long stretches of time that nobody in the main game thread realized were much of anything until we were sure and dumped thoughts.

I make no claims to being amazing at this game. I have some great games on my record and some terrible ones. But you can always be very certain that whatever I'm doing, there's a reason for it. Deliberate action is the point. Rational progression. Otherwise it's all just deciding and making up shit to justify the decision, and that's worse than useless.

Standard disclaimer that I'm not a perfect rational agent.

Also: Try harder. You're actually surprising me in the most recent dozen pages or so, and not in a way that I thought had much probability. :(

@FA: High five and all that. Who do YOU think needs to be the backup vote in case you get popped? You should also decide who is voting you and who should be voting the backup. Balance risk. I'm happy to give thoughts on folks who I don't think should be assigned together if you would find that useful.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3091, Drixx wrote:I'm gonna have to make a notepad file and just save up quotes from you for endgame
oh no... please have mercy...
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 3095, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 3091, Drixx wrote:I'm gonna have to make a notepad file and just save up quotes from you for endgame
oh no... please have mercy...
If you insist. One wonders what you might actually do in this game if you stopped trying to be a world class troll.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3094, Drixx wrote:Go back and read you and Titus in ISO from start of day 2. You are legitimately winding Titus up with no goal that I can discern. It's not only NOT BS, it's precisely how I always operate.
i did. this is pretty obviously false. you voted sando in 2132 and the ONLY mention of titus from sando that you could legitimately argue comes close to this before that post was his first post () and you'd have to stretch the definition of "winding someone up" pretty far to say that fits the description because that's just a read...
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

(oh, and , but that was a clarification of something he said in the first post)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3090, Drixx wrote:Your response to being voted over
it
was the entire point of the exercise. Let's say I'm not exactly feeling great about your response.
you say "it" like he knew why you were voting him, even though this post is the first time you explained "it"

so essentially you're not exactly feeling great about him responding to you lack of reasoning?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”