Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

sorry

im pretending to work atm

i think one of the accounts people is suspicious of me turning my head and hitting alt tab so often when they walk past though
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 686, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 680, MariaR wrote:The 60% sure is on you not purr so I don't know why you're bringing that up unless you're trying to call me bad then thanks for the shade I suppose
I know the 60% is on me

But you then go and call purrcocet annoyingly bad and want to scumread them for their read partially based around me - like there is a lot of room for error there and it's weird to see you jumping to conclusions like that
I didn't say this at all? I said Purr was annoyingly bad because trying to get answers out of him feels like trying to pull teeth nothing to do with you so I don't know where you're getting that from. What room for error are you talking about? Purr?
In post 691, Dunnstral wrote:Hey Spiffeh/MariaR, since you guys think I'm scum for reasons revolving around the vote thing, what would you have expected me to do with it as town?
actually post content and try to lead the whole thing instead of trying to play ringleader while doing nothing yourself.
In post 693, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 663, MariaR wrote:
In post 658, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 651, MariaR wrote:Mmm that's fine. Do you know why you read me as scummy for this game at least?
Because i feel like dunn's role makes no sense as a scum oriented role and you're pushing it real hard, I also had entirely the opposite opinion of Dunn wanting to help out by artificially extending the deadline, I thought it was towny. I think your stance on Nancy is quite easy, and I feel you are trying to sort me by looking at my interactions with other people instead of directly enganging me, which feels kind of unusual.
Why does a scum double voter not make sense to you? I'm pushing dunn for his play not his role I already disagreed with you on the deadline stuff so I get that. I don't feel like I've sorted you by interactions at all though I've looked at your posts and tried to determine if there towny or scummy.
Dunn sounds villagery to me and I’m not liking your strong push on him.
That's fine and I think he's scum. I have the most experience with him out of anyone here and I'm way more confident in my ability to read Dunnstral than anyone here. Now I've tried to explain why Dunn is scum and I can do it again if you want but I'm not gonna kick and scream like I did before.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ps: nothing soft about my defense of spiffeh, i'm hard for him

pps: i wouldn't need to defend him if you didnt keep being wrong so that's really your fault
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

Like I strongly expect Dunnstrals play here to come from scum he knows how to twist things to his advantage and be sneaky like that and my bells were ringing when I saw that going on.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 695, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 661, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 634, Brian Skies wrote:You mean how he was explaining why he wanted to do it when you asked him 'why?'
The fact that he was responding to me doesn't make me feel differently???
The reason I bring it up is because his original explanation was much more concise and reasonable, and that's the one you challenged him on.
In post 200, Dunnstral wrote:Alright, I see some people are getting rowdy so I'll lay down some terms for me starting us off:
I want everyone to have meaningful contribution before votes go flying.
Reasonable?
Yes, I asked him why he wanted people to contribute significantly before voting began. His explanation for that was so ridiculously incongruous with everything he had provided up to that point and since then, so it stuck out to me. So, I called him out on it and voted.

Again, I'm not married to the read. His recent stuff makes me feel slightly better, but that could be him gaining more constant at the increase in pressure I'm receiving. I'm struggling to really find anything scummy about anyone else and the amount of votes I'm getting makes it pretty unlikely that I'll bother trying.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 670, Moment wrote:For the record, I'm coming more around to town Dunnstral and back around to scum Spiffeh.
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Ankamius »

that is horrifying
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Also for the record if I were scum here none of you would know it :)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm getting mylo flashbacks already UGHHHH MY PTSD
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 706, Ankamius wrote:that is horrifying
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 707, Spiffeh wrote:Also for the record if I were scum here none of you would know it :)
If it makes you feel better, I realize that I may have been building up a false dichotomy in my head between you and Dunnstral and have hopefully stopped thinking that way. That is, I'm more open to the idea that you're simply both town now.
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

should let yall lynxh dunn just for the purpose of seeing him flip green

the posturing. ....... yikes

zMuffinMan wrote:ps: nothing soft about my defense of spiffeh, i'm hard for him

pps: i wouldn't need to defend him if you didnt keep being wrong so that's really your fault

yes im a problem and i need to be solved
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 704, Spiffeh wrote:His explanation for that was so ridiculously incongruous with everything he had provided up to that point
I'm the one who controlled the vote, and I got a discussion going. I was getting engaged right there, I got shut down within 30 minutes to an hour of my post or something.

And now you're all like "I'm struggling to really find anything scummy about anyone else" after bashing on what I was doing and seeing how the playerlist decided to play without my iron fist
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 707, Spiffeh wrote:Also for the record if I were scum here none of you would know it :)
Why not?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 712, Dunnstral wrote:I'm the one who controlled the vote, and I got a discussion going. I was getting engaged right there, I got shut down within 30 minutes to an hour of my post or something.

And now you're all like "I'm struggling to really find anything scummy about anyone else" after bashing on what I was doing and seeing how the playerlist decided to play without my iron fist
I don't understand how any of this is a response to my qualms with you

It feels like you're just riding the momentum of my wagon without actually saying anything?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 714, Spiffeh wrote:It feels like you're just riding the momentum of my wagon without actually saying anything?
Without me there'd be no wagon
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

707 is patently untrue unless this were a 1-scum game

please don't make me invoke LAL spiffeh
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 704, Spiffeh wrote:His recent stuff makes me feel slightly better
So am I saying stuff or no
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Moment »

I'm deeply scared to go to sleep lest I wake up to 15 pages to catch up on.

------
In post 716, zMuffinMan wrote:707 is patently untrue unless this were a 1-scum game

please don't make me invoke LAL spiffeh
Perhaps he's traitor-signaling.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 666, Moment wrote:
In post 648, MariaR wrote:Alright. How do you feel about Purr Sakura and Brain?
Town, town, undecided. Why those three in specific?

------
In post 652, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think you misunderstood my point or I didn’t explain it clearly. No clearly being wrong about me in Minuet doesn’t make you wrong about Maria. My point was that you seemed pretty convinced of my alleged scummyness in that game. I’m kind’ve on the fence but I’m not really getting scummy vibes from her.
I should hope that what I'm saying speaks for itself such that it would remain true regardless of who was saying it. Who I am shouldn't even factor into it.
I agree with your reads on Purr, Sakura, Brian.. You’re still not getting my point. Being wrong on me obviously has nothing to do,xith you being right or wrong here. And yes, you were also right on Gingie. But you were pretty strongly convinced about me or so it seemed. I’m not explaining this well but you have to see where I’m coming from but if you can’t, I won’t continue to beat a dead horse because I’m really disliking her push on Dunn rn as well as her interactions with Brian. Her focusing on Purr, Sakura iin particular doesn’t make sense either other than they have expressed suspicion of her but it’s her aggressive Dunn push that is bothering me the most because, his reactions to her seem pretty clearly villagery and she’s seems to be ignoring that for whatever reason.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

the fact that dunn even slow rolled the voting start and he's been so stubborn talking about it like it was a gambit or something major

are hard town pings to me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

It was going to be something major
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 689, Ankamius wrote:hey leave my scumpartner alone
:lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

Ok I'm done watching big brother I'm gonna let the thread breathe I'm clearly not going to get support on Dunnstral I think he's scum and nothing has shown me why his actions come from town dunn at all perhaps we'll visit it another day. I'm just annoyed for the most part because a major point of this style was so people would hopefully understand and listen to my reads more but it's the same old same old. I'll stay away from the thread for a bit
VOTE: Brian Skies
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Hey fun fact if you guys lynch me today this will be the first time I've been mislynched in over 2 years

You should be so proud!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”