MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

And I actually ate a nightkill! So yay!
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:13 am

Post by hebichan »

1. Holy shit could titus be any scummier if she tried? Titus reaching out to Drixx like that makes me thing town!drixx is more likely.

2. VOTE: Mylo

I suppose that works...
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3176, hebichan wrote:1. Holy shit could titus be any scummier if she tried? Titus reaching out to Drixx like that makes me thing town!drixx is more likely.

I suppose that works...
If you think Town!Drixx is more likely
Why are you siding with the person who says Drixx is scum and their backup?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3177, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3176, hebichan wrote:1. Holy shit could titus be any scummier if she tried? Titus reaching out to Drixx like that makes me thing town!drixx is more likely.

I suppose that works...
If you think Town!Drixx is more likely
Why are you siding with the person who says Drixx is scum and their backup [lynch candidate]?
Cmon this is obvious people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:18 am

Post by hebichan »

Huh?

Tbh I was just trying to consolidate on one of the wagons, I haven't caught up fully but I know we're approaching deadline. I've only read the past few pages cause you guys have been posting so muuch.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

Hebi stock downgraded by a mile.

Looks like Titus knows she is going down and is trying to get Town!Drixx to bus Hebi.

Or just Hebi isn’t thinking like daaaaaamn
GTKAS -- MathBlade
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:19 am

Post by hebichan »

I litererally don't know the iteraction you're talking about.

I'm trying to look for it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3179, hebichan wrote:Huh?

Tbh I was just trying to consolidate on one of the wagons, I haven't caught up fully but I know we're approaching deadline. I've only read the past few pages cause you guys have been posting so muuch.
Even if you’ve only read the past few pages you’d still see that muffin suggested Mylo.

And muffin was also the one that said Drixx scum.

:/ Ugh.

Someone sanity check me if I am being reasonable here
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:21 am

Post by the worst »

Without a doubt agreed.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:21 am

Post by hebichan »

You probably are being reasonable here.

I just am super lost reading things and I don't know why.

VOTE: Muffin

Idk man
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:21 am

Post by BBmolla »

@mod: I should replace out at this point. If it becomes too difficult to find a replacement I’ll stay.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3072, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 3069, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I dunno but I still don’t think it necessarily means anything.
if we're dealing in absolutes, sure. nothing that get said in a mafia game
necessarily
means anything (with the obvious exception of mod confirmation in non-bastard games)

but hey...
In post 1387, 123456789 wrote:BBMolla - Null leaning town
NicoRobin - Null
Randomidget - Null leaning scum
Kokichi Oma - Leaning Town
Katsuki - Null
Myloninja13 - Null leaning scum
Drixx - Null
wow, look at that. only two specific names among the people lurking were "null leaning scum" despite a similar level of content across the board

hmm, probably means nothing

wow, a cursory glance at how he treats a lurking buddy in another game shows a similar way of calling attention to a buddy lurking. know what i can't find in numbers dude (and ircher's) scum games? directly calling out a town player and asking them to provide content. (it may exist, i just couldn't find an example of it - and someone else is free to put the time in to find a counter-example here if they want. he does
mention
lurkers in other games, just not in the same way)

guess it means nothing

(the point here is that there is better reason to assume he was extremely conscious of a buddy lurking than not)
The “case” which has been refuted every way I know how to and which muffin has repeated multiple times.

And if need be I can find the “case” on Drixx too (hint it’s infinitesimal if it can even be called a “case”)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:23 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3108, MathBlade wrote:In other words I analyzed the intent.
poorly
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3174, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3172, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3165, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3163, the worst wrote:Not really following who were meant to be voting for leader tonight

tbqh MyLo lynch is fine. zMuff's call earlier was valid we hell.
FA or Ank, take me out of contention. Too many people saying I am stupid :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
In post 3166, the worst wrote:I lov u MathBlade <3
* HUGS* he just took quite a pummeling in Labrynth. The thing to keep in mind however is that leasers don’t pick the powers only the superheroes, so having the best reads isn’t necessary with a town consensus. But no offense lol, I much prefer FA or Ank.

Spoiler:
Please don’t hate me, I mean now that I know you and Commander Shephard are actually the same person. :oops:
Hey it turned out later at the end of the games were right like random and worst

Me neighborizing worst contributed to win the game.
And that’s also why I feel pretty confident that both the worst and random are town here. Random isn’t acting anything like he was in this game. Shoshin never really did expand on that - how you were so sure he was scum in Labrynth.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:26 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3109, MathBlade wrote:You’ve “solved” the game and don’t even bother to mention who your townreads are on.
correct. im honestly not interested in helping town win so much as solving the game myself
In post 3109, MathBlade wrote:What’cha gonna do if mylo flips green huh?
he probably won't, but ill mourn the loss of such an obviously town slot, shed a few tears and hopefully i'll eventually find the will power to move on
In post 3114, MathBlade wrote:And I wonder why this muffin wagon isn’t taking off. Because muffin is scum.
youre truly a genius among geniuses
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3188, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3174, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3172, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3165, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3163, the worst wrote:Not really following who were meant to be voting for leader tonight

tbqh MyLo lynch is fine. zMuff's call earlier was valid we hell.
FA or Ank, take me out of contention. Too many people saying I am stupid :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
In post 3166, the worst wrote:I lov u MathBlade <3
* HUGS* he just took quite a pummeling in Labrynth. The thing to keep in mind however is that leasers don’t pick the powers only the superheroes, so having the best reads isn’t necessary with a town consensus. But no offense lol, I much prefer FA or Ank.

Spoiler:
Please don’t hate me, I mean now that I know you and Commander Shephard are actually the same person. :oops:
Hey it turned out later at the end of the games were right like random and worst

Me neighborizing worst contributed to win the game.
And that’s also why I feel pretty confident that both the worst and random are town here. Random isn’t acting anything like he was in this game. Shoshin never really did expand on that - how you were so sure he was scum in Labrynth.
Mainly I scumread Shoshin for their lack of willingness to die as a bodyguard. I said several times target me. I was sure scum were gonna kill me that night and how she claimed.

Thankfully the voyeur worked out for town that game.

Let’s focus on this game though eh?

What do you make of hebi and muffin?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:29 am

Post by hebichan »

Also wait, even if mylo is defending drixx, it doesn't mean he's town.

if drixx were to flip green its just easy towncred for him.

So I'm not even sure what I'm tripped up about except my biggest townread saying I'm scum for it.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3189, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 3109, MathBlade wrote:You’ve “solved” the game and don’t even bother to mention who your townreads are on.
correct.
im honestly not interested in helping town win so much as solving the game myself

In post 3109, MathBlade wrote:What’cha gonna do if mylo flips green huh?
he probably won't, but ill mourn the loss of such an obviously town slot, shed a few tears and hopefully i'll eventually find the will power to move on
In post 3114, MathBlade wrote:And I wonder why this muffin wagon isn’t taking off. Because muffin is scum.
youre truly a genius among geniuses
The bolded really makes no sense.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3191, hebichan wrote:Also wait, even if mylo is defending drixx, it doesn't mean he's town.

So I'm not even sure what I'm tripped up about except my biggest townread saying I'm scum for it.
Then catch up on the gamestate I have to get back to work lunch break is over.

Stop bemoaning that I scumread you and do something about it and help us Lynch scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:34 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3110, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore you fucking admit it could go either way. And that is the person you are pushing right now.
i will openly admit any of my reads could go either way

unlike certain people who are wrong far more often than not, i dont live under the delusion that my reads are word of god
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3194, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 3110, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore you fucking admit it could go either way. And that is the person you are pushing right now.
i will openly admit any of my reads could go either way

unlike certain people who are wrong far more often than not, i dont live under the delusion that my reads are word of god
I don’t think my reads are the word of God. I am an atheist.

I generally have lots of theories going and then test them.
If they meet scrutiny then I ask about them.
If no one counters those points they remain

I have multiple theories running it’s the most likely that you are scum.
I continue to resist this bullshit you’re slinging fucking stop it and if you’re convinced mylo is scum and Titus is town explain it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:38 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 3193, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3191, hebichan wrote:Also wait, even if mylo is defending drixx, it doesn't mean he's town.

Then catch up on the gamestate I have to get back to work lunch break is over.

Stop bemoaning that I scumread you and do something about it and help us Lynch scum.
Nah, cause when I did that you scumread me for sheeping you because I agreed with you at the time.

I can't win here so I won't bother.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:38 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3192, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The bolded really makes no sense.
it does, you just dont seem to get it. whether town wins or loses isnt important to me, whether i get lynched or not isnt important to me, im playing this particular game purely to solve it and i dont really care beyond that. if i get things right, yay, if i dont, oh well, ill go back and look at where i went wrong. different people play mafia for different reasons; it's important for you to understand that
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:41 am

Post by hebichan »

Like, there's nothing to say here, I'm not starting a flashwagon, there are only two viable wagons, and we're approaching deadline. Either of them are fine for lynches for me.

p-edit: Muffin, fuck off. You could do that by just being an observer to the game and not being in it. Mafia is ultimately a team game and if you are going to be actively unhelpful you do need rope.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:43 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

carefactor: zero

im not going to spoon-feed you - solve the game yourself

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”