Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3400 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3210, zMuffinMan wrote:why on earth would i want to cooperate with someone like mathblade, sakura? it's hard to tell when he's actually town because he furthers the scum wincon almost every single game he's in and he actually thinks he's making good points despite being blatantly wrong so very often

in the words of a renowned philosopher, i'm pretty sure drinking cyanide is a better alternative than working with mathblade (paraphrasing, but close enough to what he said)
How old are you again?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3401 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3375, Sakura Hana wrote:In either case Anka, do you think you're going to catch up?
If not can u read to
And tell me what you think?
The muffin/mathblade is just the same garbage as everything else

I agree that hebi looks better in those pages.

That's... about it? A lot of what's been going on while I was gone has been mostly useless nonsense from what I'm seeing.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3402 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 3397, Sakura Hana wrote:Not really...

Current Leader vote tally

Frozen Angel: Sakura Hana, Hebichan, Shiro, (Katsuki?), Mathblade, muffin
Ankamius: ...

Please guys we're running out of time
N1 ND39
N2 forgot
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3403 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by the worst »

oh are you asking for my n3 vote?

Llllllol
--
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3404 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3267, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:All I know is a no lynch is really bad for town. I seriously doubt that Titus doesn’t get lynched D3 especially after that terribad hebi push.

I’m starting to question Math’s reasoning. I don’t want his bad reads to cost us. Evrnthough he was right about scum!random and town!the worst, he was also dead wrong about town!Shoshin and especially town!Saj and come to think of it,
I agree with Muffin on not voting Ank, since she almost lost us that game.

So either FA or Sakura then.
This is the last game we're playing together.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3405 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Ankamius »

K well I've had enough of the shade.

I don't want to be leader anymore, I really don't want to deal with that.

See you all tomorrow.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3406 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Ankamius »

(ftr that means you're choosing between FA and Sakura tonight, I outright refuse to be selected)
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3407 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3403, the worst wrote:oh are you asking for my n3 vote?

Llllllol
Yes.

Well if Ank wants me to be the other option instead of him im fine, besides it's more likely FA gets elected regardless of who the 2nd option is anyway.

I want FA's opinion on that first tho.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3408 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

im going to vote ankamius
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3409 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3404, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3267, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:All I know is a no lynch is really bad for town. I seriously doubt that Titus doesn’t get lynched D3 especially after that terribad hebi push.

I’m starting to question Math’s reasoning. I don’t want his bad reads to cost us. Evrnthough he was right about scum!random and town!the worst, he was also dead wrong about town!Shoshin and especially town!Saj and come to think of it,

Oh c’mon Ank. I really enjoy playing with you but your reads in that game almost cost us. \_0_/

What do you want me to say? :(

I’m genuinely sorry if I upset you with that post. I don’t ever try to make anyone feel bad *Sigh*

You had much better reads in Necromancer, so I wouldn’t take it so hard.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3410 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by the worst »

should we not just like commit to voting one or the other? o.0 saying exactly who we want to vote for seems kinda counter productive
--
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3411 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Drixx »

Yeah I just can't anymore with muffin. The amount of self contradiction coming from that slot is absolutely absurd.

Pretend I can gladiate and that I gladiated him.

VOTE: zMuffinMan

If you want reasons:

Completely unwilling to behave like an adult and talk to people in anything resembling a civil manner.
Refuses to give reasoning for anything; when pressed resorts to more trolling, sarcasm, etc...
Loads of self contradiction
Refuses the implied social contract which is part of the basic premise of the game (i.e. you play to help your faction win)
Has managed to completely bog day 2 down in almost zero conversation of any productive substance by essentially stirring the pot and shitting all over anyone who tries to progress the conversation or gamestate.

P-Edit: Anyone who votes for Sakura over Ank is a fool. Go with someone who you have solid reasons to believe is town
OR
go with someone who has spent today on the transparent gambit of fake claiming masons in order to report a fake "cop guilty" on someone who was nearly universally scum read, then said they didn't want to be considered for leadership and super powers ... only to later say that the fake masons claim given the mod posts is proof they are town, and then recently suggested other people want them to be leader.

I mean ... that's
totally
gonna work out well if we vote the person doing an incredibly accurate impression of an actual politician into anything but a noose.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3412 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 3409, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Oh c’mon Ank. I really enjoy playing with you but your reads in that game almost cost us. \_0_/

I’m genuinely sorry if I upset you with that post. I don’t ever try to make anyone feel bad *Sigh*

The whole, the reads were good or bad per game thing is probably getting under people's skin in general.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3413 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3401, Ankamius wrote:I agree that hebi looks better in those pages.
well It was mostly what Titus said there, than anything.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3414 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3411, Drixx wrote:go with someone who has spent today on the transparent gambit of fake claiming masons in order to report a fake "cop guilty" on someone who was nearly universally scum read, then said they didn't want to be considered for leadership and super powers ... only to later say that the fake masons claim given the mod posts is proof they are town, and then recently suggested other people want them to be leader.
Uh what?
I didnt do half of these things.
I did fake claim masons, Katsuki's the one who reported a fake guilty.
I also never said the fake masons claim was proof that I was town.
And some ppl did say they want me to be leader.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3415 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3411, Drixx wrote:Completely unwilling to behave like an adult and talk to people in anything resembling a civil manner.
lol
In post 3411, Drixx wrote:Refuses to give reasoning for anything; when pressed resorts to more trolling, sarcasm, etc...
heh. also untrue (literally verifiably untrue)
In post 3411, Drixx wrote:Loads of self contradiction
like?
In post 3411, Drixx wrote:Refuses the implied social contract which is part of the basic premise of the game (i.e. you play to help your faction win)
a. that would only be true if i'm town, which kind of invalidates this as a reason you can use to vote me
b. i'm not actively playing against my win con, i'm just not spoon feeding people reads
In post 3411, Drixx wrote:Has managed to completely bog day 2 down in almost zero conversation of any productive substance by essentially stirring the pot and shitting all over anyone who tries to progress the conversation or gamestate.
a. there's been plenty of productive conversation d2
b. this describes your play more than mine, since the vast majority of your play has revolved around complaining about me
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3416 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Drixx just lied about me and shaded me.
Now im happy seeing them die any day.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3417 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Ankamius »

That shade was infuriating and you know very well why it would be infuriating.

Also, here's a fun challenge for you: Go look at my ISO and see how often I was wrong on my townblocs. The only time I ever had scum in there was when I had half the playerlist pegged as town with the traitor as my weakest read and right before I died when I based an entire solve around Shoshin being scum.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3418 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1981, Sakura Hana wrote:i trust my mason partner on this, im 100% sure he wouldnt lie about this kind of thing.
This quote obviously is confirmation that you fake claimed mason. This post is you also using that fake claim to advance a "cop guilty" from the supposed mason partner.
In post 2707, Sakura Hana wrote:Btw please do remember while choosing teams that a player may only use ONE super power per night.
Also please do remember that you can choose anywhere from 0 to 5 ppl.
Also please do remember to not include me in any super hero team.

Thanks in advance.
And here's you saying you don't want anything to do with the superhero team.

But then here you are promoting yourself to run it and choose it.

I can keep going. I don't make many mistakes when I note things down and I noted that you pointed at your lie about being a mason as a reason to believe you are town. You can keep on trying to say I'm lying and make me comb through your ISO to find the post if you really want to.

The point is that there's a very clear arc and progression out of your slot and lo and behold we're coming up on the end of the day and you somehow magically inserted yourself into the spot to be the leader if scum were to take FA out.

That shit didn't just happen by accident.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3419 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3412, hebichan wrote:

The whole, the reads were good or bad per game thing is probably getting under people's skin in general.
Agreed, it should have no bearing on our leadership choice.

Yeah, I don’t want this game to be dragged down by petty grade school type arguments. All of the nastiness, initiated mainly by Muffin, really has got to stop. I don’t know whether Muffin is scum but I wouldn’t mind policy lynching him on his childish behaviour alone. Lucky for him, I don’t believe in policy lynches. Guys, can we please try to play nice here and not make everything personal? Kthanx.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3420 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 2896, Sakura Hana wrote:It's kinda disheartening for me that the only reason you think im good candidate is because i did something anti-town (i.e. fake claim mason)
Fantastic post here. You get to point out that someone
else
is discounting you being scum because of the gambit. You get to bring it up but let it be someone else who "actually" said it. The post is to your overall benefit though.

Like ... this is what I do Sakura Hana. I see the narrative. Yours is lining up awfully smoothly for all of this to be you just bumping into shit by mistake. Your trajectory reeks of planning.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3421 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3418, Drixx wrote:This quote obviously is confirmation that you fake claimed mason.
And im not denying fake claiming mason.
In post 3418, Drixx wrote:This post is you also using that fake claim to advance a "cop guilty" from the supposed mason partner.
I just said I "believed" the claim (even tho i knew katsuki was fake claiming it), that doesnt mean im fake claiming a guilty.
In post 3418, Drixx wrote:And here's you saying you don't want anything to do with the superhero team.
Yeah so? Im not denying that.
In post 3418, Drixx wrote:I noted that you pointed at your lie about being a mason as a reason to believe you are town.
I didnt, Ankamius did that and/or i think someone else also did that.
In post 3420, Drixx wrote:Fantastic post here. You get to point out that someone else is discounting you being scum because of the gambit. You get to bring it up but let it be someone else who "actually" said it. The post is to your overall benefit though.
Yeah it's disheartening because i dont want the mason claim to be the only reason someone townreads me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3422 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

So are you saying that I planned muffin, hebi and nancy randomly popping in to say they want me as leader?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3423 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3253, zMuffinMan wrote:i voted sakura last night, i'll probably do the same again tonight

sakura is less likely to give a ton of power to scum than ankamius is tbh
In post 3257, hebichan wrote:
In post 3255, zMuffinMan wrote:that's why you have a backup vote and split votes between the two. i will probably vote FA if i have to but i doubt ill vote ankamius
I think sakura is better than ank imho.

I’m starting to question Math’s reasoning. I don’t want his bad reads to cost us. Evrnthough he was right about scum!random and town!the worst, he was also dead wrong about town!Shoshin and especially town!Saj and come to think of it, I agree with Muffin on not voting Ank, since she almost lost us that game.

Maybe im Psychic and saw this coming? Man totally.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3424 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 3419, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3412, hebichan wrote:

Agreed, it should have no bearing on our leadership choice.

Yeah, I don’t want this game to be dragged down by petty grade school type arguments. All of the nastiness, initiated mainly by Muffin, really has got to stop. I don’t know whether Muffin is scum but I wouldn’t mind policy lynching him on his childish behaviour alone. Lucky for him, I don’t believe in policy lynches. Guys, can we please try to play nice here and not make everything personal? Kthanx.
I mean ... it actually is to the policy lynch point already. I've reached the end of my willingness to put up with it to the point where I literally asked the game to pretend I gladiated him. I'd literally rather not get to play (and be vindicated) than deal with more days of that crap.

Also ... you can't call for being nice when you are throwing daggers at Ank. You have been on the attack over one particular bad game and right in this quote tree you're walking that back and saying yourself "but you were much better in Y other game". Like ... this game isn't whatever that other one bad game was. Why are you preferring the negative over the positive? Was it a conscious choice on your part?

I mean ... just to be absolutely clear here: I'm quite sure that Ank didn't enjoy some of what you were putting out, but you haven't gone 1% of the way towards being WOTC worthy as muffin has. Night and day difference.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”