Song Contest 121 (Results posted!)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:40 am

Post by toolenduso »

Ego
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:48 am

Post by toolenduso »

I watched this whole video and still don't know what a pearl jam is would not recommend
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:49 am

Post by toolenduso »

In post 12, Davsto wrote:I've still got a few artists I'd like to put in that I haven't yet but then I wonder if it's best to like swap between artists I have and haven't entered before rather than doing all the ones I haven't then spending the rest reentering artists
There's an artist I've had on my list of possible entries for a long time that I've passed over because I know for a fact you're a bigger fan of them than I am and you could look beyond the one album of theirs I really know.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by toolenduso »

Yeah the problem with that version of Iraq (Yes/Long Distance Runaround) is it includes the mostly instrumental track after it on the album, and I was only entering the one track.

This one still has some restrictions, but fewer I think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO1How6bFtQ

Return to “General Discussion”