Micro 814: Geriatric Trio (Mafia Victory!!!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 124, Kmd4390 wrote:
Mod, do we get a deadline extension if RedCoyote is replaced
Indeed!

In fact, we are at 48 hours left of D1, I will pause the timer until a replacement is found :)

Effective now
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Oath »

WHY AM I STILL ALIVE?

@kmd... calm yourself you aren't going to be able to research my meta with 100% certainty because all the games I've been in under this account are still ongoing.

I'm saying lynch me because it's the best option if you think there's even a chance I'm scum. That way I'm not here making people doubtful for the remainder of the game and becoming a liability. No one has a definite scum read and I've claimed. Let's just do this.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Are you willing to out any other accounts?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Oath »

Probably not.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Didn't think so but had to ask lol. Maybe I can still get something from all those marathon games.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Frankly I want to rail on Oath for the whole sequence of events. The pre-emptive VT claim was terrible play. If you are VT in a game like this you make someone call for your claim and refuse to do so. That’s the only Pro-Town way to play it. Rule number of playing a VT – don’t be scummy enough to be forced to claim. And frankly whole narrative of “Don’t suspect people for lack of activity blah blah blah” is just maddening if she is Town given that she’s not even pretending to pointing out who is scum who pushed her on bad reasons. There is nothing in that ISO that says why anyone pushing her is scum.

I’ll probably be moving my vote back there once the time on today starts running again. Because the one things she has correct is leaving her alive in this setup is Pro-Scum given the likelihood of her being able to be sorted via possible Town PR is slim.

--
In post 104, nonny wrote:This seems a little odd. Maybe the confidence that Oath will not be lynched prior to being able to do the promised reads? I know kmd unvoted so the risk of quick hammer is minimal (never impossible with more than one scum alive), just feels off.

Post 102 this actually makes sense. Its very unconventional but the logic seems sound. Though never like the prospect of a townie offering themself up as a mislynch, nor saying I want to go ahead and lynch him. It's very town, which could also be very WIFOM/gambit but feels genuine.
In post 111, nonny wrote:Oath....you know you're not really lynched, right?
Actually you can nix my Nonny slight Town read. Because there is a huge disconnect here between saying in the first post that Oath seems genuine and then suggesting in the second that Oath is running some kind of AtE gambit which would be coming from scum.
In post 121, nonny wrote:VOTE: Invisibility
So hey Nonny … where did this scum read come from?

--
In post 117, Music Box wrote:I replied earlier that it was mostly a gut feeling but I'll expand that. The wagon didn't bother her and she used it to scumhunt
Please elaborate on how you think Oath used that wagon to scum-hunt. I’d like clarity on what you see because I don’t see … really anything being done from that slot to sort her wagon.

--
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Not_Mafia replaces RedCoyote! =D
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Invisibility »

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
o
o
o
o
o
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Invisibility »

people yell at me for not providing enough details in my PoE pools so i'll provide reasons
MoI: towny, gamesolving, confrontational
nonny: pretty towny, same reasons as above, weaker because not as much because not as much but i assume read will get stronger over time
oath: probably town due to wanting to be lynched
Komala: null
RedCoyote: null
i would like this sentence explained
In post 76, RedCoyote wrote:Somewhat unfortunately, I didn't get anything unsavory off of Kmd's starting posts.
the "somewhat unfortunately" part
why is it unfortunate?
inviibaiblsad;SAKLDjaskdjaSLDJASDASJD;L;lsakdjasldja: really cool and awesome
hito: town, doing towny things, very see town mindset
kmd: pretty town, i especially like big analysis 94
Music Box: null

wlecome n_mmm
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by nonny »

So.... you aren't scum reading anyone, at all?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by nonny »

UNVOTE: and
mod I will be v/la from tomorrow 7/27 until 7/31

Will be able to post some but will only have mobile access and not sure how much. Not confident enough in my vote the leave it there.
*insert bad joke here*
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Noted!
Thanks nonny :)
- Jingle
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

So - I think Oath is actually pretty likely to be town the way things went down. And I'm not totally convinced we should just play the odds and take the "safe lynch", because every instance of this setup has a role that has definitive innos if there's only one scum left. So lynching scum D1 is crazy powerful, and I think that trumps any PR concerns here - I want to lynch the player with the highest chance to flip with a red name and that's it.

Of course having said that, for the second time this game someone responded to me pushing a point on them by flaking out, lol. Still a sketchy slot but since n_m can't answer for anything RC did it's gonna be rough to try to really get a good bead on his new content in two days. Beyond that, I think nonny, music box, and invisibility would all probably be more productive targets than Oath. I think we'll be able to read a LOT from Music Box based on what they say re: Komala. Invisibility is weird because I like their posting style on gut but - assuming I'm right on Oath, which is not a certain thing - the no-scum list is kind of gross because it's pretty much what you'd expect from lazy scum who thinks Oath-town is a lock for lynch target. And as for nonny, this post just really got to me:
In post 121, nonny wrote:
In post 118, Music Box wrote:I'm not keen on any of the other wagons but if it comes down to choosing between them then I'd be voting RC.
Why RC? Why not Invisibility?

Those voting RC (oath and hito) can you say more about why you're voting him? Went back and read the vote posts because I really couldn't recall clearly why.
In post 99, Invisibility wrote:also i'm voting oath because she is the most scumme
i'm going to iso people tomorrow and try to get more reads
How's this going?
In post 109, Oath wrote:NOW - that's that. I'm town- go back and reevaluate all your reads and stop pushing up on weak shit.
Do you have a read to share that isn't "pushing up on weak shit"? How do you feel about the posts since your claim?

VOTE: Invisibility
Because 'why RC? Why not Invisibility' without proactively GIVING the reason for Invisibility gives me very bad vibes of nonny trying to find a perceived consensus candidate and be fresh on a wagon to avoid claims of sheeping, while not actually caring about the push happening. Also this post becomes
mega gross
if I'm right about RC being scum.

Add to that nonny's response to MoI asking for reasons on invisibility was to just unvote and I think this is the play right now-

VOTE: nonny

But I'll be checking the thread a lot so my vote will be mobile if it needs to be.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 104 I noted Vizzy’s post that felt off, then followed up on the promised read in post 121. I just finished a game with Vizzy so have seen the sporadac posting but that game he was scum and when put at L-1 he pretty much gave up. I was curious to see if the same result would occur, odds were low but still interesting to see. MoI do you only vote for players you scum read?

You can read into that post if you like Hito, but please also notice musicbox stating which wagon he’d do at deadline with no reasoning posted. That’s really all I was asking. How’d he pick that wagon over the other? (Withdrawing the oath wagon due to current confusion over it)

mod can you post new deadline countdown just for clarification
*insert bad joke here*
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

VC 1.7
Invisibility
(2): MagnaofIllusion , Kmd4390
Oath
(2): Komala , Oath
Kmd4390
(1): Not_Mafia
nonny
(1): hitogoroshi

Not Voting
(3): Music Box , Invisibility , nonny

Posts reset in (expired on 2018-07-27 21:30:00).
D1 will end when a majority is reached or on July 29/18 at 9:30pm EST in (expired on 2018-07-29 21:30:00).
With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Mod Notes:

Ask and you shall receive!
I think I added a day... #fukit!
nonny is V/LA until July 31/18
Komala is due another prod.
- Jingle
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Ayyyy yo
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:54 am

Post by Invisibility »

CRAP I FORGOT TO POE MY POE POOL
{Music Box, RC (N_M), Komala}
Komala and MB have siteflaked
VOTE: N_M
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I’m town
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Just fyi
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Just btw
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Just lyk
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Music Box »

In post 119, Kmd4390 wrote: What do you think of Oath's recent posting? Specifically claiming VT before anyone gave intent to hammer and then the self vote?
I didn't like the claim but I know that some people think that L-1 is the right time to claim and I get her point about not wanting a PR to be outed, but I didn't like the request for someone to hammer, or the self vote. It's possible that it was a ploy to get the votes off her but I don't get that feeling that's the case here.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Deadline is PAUSED AGAIN!

looking fir a replacement for Komala :(
- Jingle
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Music Box »

In post 121, nonny wrote:Why RC? Why not Invisibility?
Because I think RC was scummier than Invisibility.

In post 130, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Please elaborate on how you think Oath used that wagon to scum-hunt. I’d like clarity on what you see because I don’t see … really anything being done from that slot to sort her wagon.
I was referring to post where Oath used the wagon to start to sort four players and based her vote on RC's response to it.
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Music Box »

@ Mod: Re: the vote count in , you've missed my vote on nonny ().
:)

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”