An-Experimental-Small-Text-Based-Adventure

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

An-Experimental-Small-Text-Based-Adventure

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Annadog40 »

With less originality but shorter update times.

Enter Action ________
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #2 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1, Aronis wrote:grab the infinity gauntlet

examine my surroundings

find some talented individuals to be my children
ResultYou see that you are on a small plane. The clouds zipping by outside the tiny window.

You see several other people on the plane besides yourself. The person next to you is a well dressed woman typing up something on her computer.

Enter Action:______________
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #5 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 3, Harambey180 wrote:I pretend to be a bird and jump out of the plane
In post 4, Aronis wrote:How am I dressed? What do I look like?

Politely ask the woman what her name is and if she knows me.

When you say small plane how many passengers are we talking about? Like a small passenger plane or something much smaller that only has like 5 people?
ResultThe parka you had in your lap falls as your rise out of your seat. You can see that you are wearing a sleeveless, white eyelet lace and jeans. You can see that your body is female and rather slim.

You start moving towards the isle where you can see that the skin of your thin arms has an ivory shade to it. You can see your hair is long, straight and dark brown.

The woman sees your movement and quickly takes her computer of the tray table then shuts it. You ask the woman her name and if she knows you.

"Karen and no." she answer shortly, returning her laptop and tray table to how it was before.

You can see as you make your way down the isles that the plane is a small passenger plane. You pass by several seated people on your way to the plane doors.

Your movement is interrupted when a voice overhead says, "We are now beginning our descent in Port Angeles. We ask that you all return to your seats and turn off all electronic devices. Return your tray tables to their default position. It is currently raining in Port Angeles, the temperature is a chilly 39 degrees."

A flight attendant walk up to you and says, "Miss, please return to your seat until we land."

Enter Action: ________________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #9 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 6, ManWithNoName wrote:Reflect on the meaning of life in this cruel, cruel world.
In post 7, Vijarada wrote:shout very loudly "i'm afraid something has gone terribly wrong"
In post 8, Invisibility wrote:try to hack the on-board movie thing
ResultAs you head towards your seat to look for the on board movie thing, you reflect on the meaning of life. Feelings of resignation, misery and slight resentment bubble inside you.

When near your seat, you shout loudly, "i'm afraid something has gone terribly wrong" the emotions you felt clear in every syllable.

The passengers begin moving around anxiously. The flight attendants fan out to keep everyone calm. You move past Karen who edges as far away as she can from you.

A flight attendant returns to you and asks, "What's wrong?" She stumbles as the plane lands on the tarmac. You discover there isn't an on board movie thing.

A voice overhead says, "We've landed, please make your way to the front of the plane in a quick and orderly manor. Thank you and have a wonderful day. Hope to see you again."

Enter Action: _______________________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #13 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:28 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 10, Vijarada wrote:oh we're all the same person ok. i go to the front in an orderly way.
In post 11, Invisibility wrote:try to figure out where I am by asking some locals
In post 12, Harambey180 wrote:Dance whilst going down the stairs and fall down them awkwardly because of it.
ResultKaren leaps from her seat as soon as the seat belt light turns off. You ask her where you are.

"Port Angeles," She says giving you a look of disbelief then she practically runs down the isle, pushing several others aside.

When you get up, you scan the area for stairs and move in an orderly way.

You pass by the flight attendant who is still looking at you in a concerned way. As you walk, you are unable to find any stairs since the entire walk way consists of a ramp.

When you reach the end, a man walks up to you and gives you an awkward, one-armed hug. You see his other hand is holding a few bags.

"It's good to see you bells," He breaks the hug and readjusts the bags, ""You haven't changed much. How's Renée?"

Enter Action: ____________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #16 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 14, Invisibility wrote:search brain for imaginary friends and ask them who Renèe is
In post 15, Harambey180 wrote:Steal the bags
ResultYour arms extends towards the bags as you fail to find any imaginary friends in your mind. You do stumble upon a sense of familiarity towards Renèe. You remember that she is your mother.

When one of your hands clasp the bags, the man hands the few bags towards you, "These are your bags from the plane, I got the cruiser parked just outside."

He starts to walk off, gesturing you to follow.

Enter Action: _______________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #20 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 17, Invisibility wrote:look for cellphone in pocket
In post 18, Invisibility wrote:or bag
In post 19, Harambey180 wrote:Look for cellphones in someone else's pocket or bag
ResultYou are unable to find a cellphone in your pocket. You open your bag and look for a phone and are unable to see one. At the same time you move towards someone near by and see a phone sticking out.

As you go to take it, the contents of one of your bags spills on the ground, your foot catches one of your shirts and you fall right on top of the stranger.

The man who gave you your bags rushes over and helps you up, "Sorry about that," he says to the person you fell on.

They would be victim glares at you then walks off in a huff.

The man picks up your clothing and holds the bags saying, "Let's get out of here, I got the cruiser parked up close so we don't have to go far."

Enter Action: ______________________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #23 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:20 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 21, Invisibility wrote:scan the man to see if he seems to be dangerous
In post 22, Harambey180 wrote:Get back on the plane, knock the pilots unconscious and get out of Port Angeles.
ResultYou see that the man is taller than you and he has short dark brown curly hair, warm brown eyes and a mustache that matches his hair. You feel a familiarity towards this man.

Before you can look at him further, you begin walking back towards the plane terminal. The man follows.

The flight attendant who talked to you heads over to you and hands you a parka. "I found this under your seat, the plane ticket in the pocket is yours. Good thing I saw it before the plane took off back to Seattle."

"Thank you miss," the man says then he puts his arm around your shoulder. "We should head to the car, I got a surprise waiting for you at home that I think you'll like."

This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #26 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 24, Invisibility wrote:look at plane ticket
Harambey180 wrote:Head to the car, literally. I bang my head against the car.
ResultAs you walk with Charlie to the car. You see that your ticket was a flight from Seattle to Port Angeles. The name on the ticket reads Isabella Marie Swan.

Once at police cruiser, the man puts the bags in the trunk. You take this time to bang your head on the car.

Your eyes begin to water and you feel a goose egg already form.

The man rushes over and asks, "Are you ok Bella?" He opens the passenger side door.

Last edited by Annadog40 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #28 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:07 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 27, Invisibility wrote:suck it up
ResultYour eyes stop watering, you are still in pain but are no longer reacting to it.

The man gently puts you in your car seat then goes around to the drivers seat. Once he is strapped in he announces, "I found a good car for you, really cheap."

Enter Action: ____________________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #30 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:47 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 29, Invisibility wrote:try to recall all knowledge you know about cars
also turn the radio on
ResultYou are unable to recall any mechanical information about cars. You are able to pull up the knowledge that you know how to drive.

The man begins to drive and you turn on the radio. You hear that old time rock and roll playing. The radio drowns out the noise of the rain splashing on the car.

This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #32 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 31, Invisibility wrote:check to see if there is any chance of hydroplaning and how busy the roads are
ResultYou can see that while it is raining, it isn't raining hard. The speedometer is pointed to a few miles below the speed limit.

You see few cars once you get out of the Port Angels area. After a while, the man pulls off an exit and drives up to a small two bedroom house.

on the street you can see a faded red colored truck,with big, rounded fenders and a bulbous cab. The man stops the car, "She's all yours," He steps out of the car, "I also put a town map in the glove compartment, you'll have no excuse to miss school tomorrow." He hands you the keys to the truck and walks into the house.

Enter Action: ______________________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #36 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 33, Invisibility wrote:check the date
In post 34, Invisibility wrote:but before that say thank you
In post 35, Harambey180 wrote:Say to the man: "Oh if only there were more people playing this game besides just me and Invisibility".
ResultYou head inside the house. You see the man head down the stairs. "I put your things up there, I didn't unpack anything though, you probably want your privacy."

You thank him and he puts a hand behind his head, "It was nothing Bella, I'm just glad your in Forks again.

As you say your other words, you can see a calendar on the fridge. You can see that it is January 2005. The specific day isn't indicated.

Charlie's eyebrows raise in response to your comment. "Uhh.." He glances out the window, "It's getting late, you got your first day of school tommrow, you should get some sleep."

He goes back up the stairs.

This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #39 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:13 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 37, Invisibility wrote:see what model your phone is and check whats inside the fridge
In post 38, Vijarada wrote:punch the nearest person square in the nose and say "it's your fault that she died moron"
ResultThe only phone you see in the kitchen is an older landline hung up on the wall. The fridge is fairly sparse, a carton of eggs, some bacon and a gallon of milk.

You soon turn around from the fridge and make your way up the stairs. You can barely hear the sounds of snoring over the pitter-patter of rain crashing on the house.

You open the door and you see the man sleeping on the bed. He begins to stir as you make your way over and punch him. You say, "It's your fa-"

You are cut off as the man tackles you to the ground groggily stating, "You really think you could get the drop on-,"

The words die in his throat when he actually sees you, "Bella? Why?" His face turns red, "I don't know how you behaved in Arizona but we do not punch people in my house, he grabs your shirt and leads you to a bedroom.

"This is your only warning, next time you do anything like that, I'll ground you." the man slams the door. You can hear his feet stomp across the house and a second door slam.

Enter Acton: ________________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #44 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 40, Harambey180 wrote:Punch him again. Then I get grounded. Literally. He treats me like a corpse and buries me.
In post 41, Invisibility wrote:examine room
In post 42, Charles510 wrote:Get in bed and go to sleep.
In post 43, Vijarada wrote:get some kind of electronic device and google mafiascum.net
ResultYou leave the room and head to the man's. Unfortunately, you discover that his bedroom door is locked, preventing you from punching him.

You return to your room and your bags are still on the bed. You can see The wooden floor, the light blue walls, the peaked ceiling, the yellowed lace curtains around the window. In the corner of the room is a rocking chair.

There is a second hand computer on the desk. A phone line for the modem is stapled along the floor to the nearest phone jack.

Examining done, you go on the bed and fall asleep. Your sleep is troubled in part due to the rain and the bags still on the bed.

You wake up early to a cloudy day still dressed in your clothing from the day before. You get out of the bed and turn on the computer.

The computer takes a long while to start up. When it does get going, the screen is covered in pop ups. You bring up an internet browser. More pop ups appear. When you type up Mafiascum.net, you see the site page looks quite older than it's modern counterpart.

You hear the man's voice says, "I'm heading to work, make sure you get to school." A door shuts.

Your stomach rumbles, you feel the need to use the restroom.

Enter Action: __________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #49 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 45, Invisibility wrote:go to the restroom without explaining it in great detail
In post 46, Charles510 wrote:Unpack bags and put everything away. Shower and get dressed for school.
In post 47, Harambey180 wrote:I continue breathing.

Submitting this action so that finally one of my actions will succeed omfg x-(
In post 48, Invisibility wrote:question the voices in your head subtlety nudging you to do certain things
ResultYou take care of your toilet related needs. Once finished you take all of the things out of your bags and put them away. Your clothing put in a drawer, books piled on the desk next to your your cd's and player. You continue this with the rest of your items including your cactus which gets a spot on your nightstand.

You take your toiletries and a new outfit to the bathroom and get your self cleaned. While you do these actions you successfully continue to breath.

You question the voices in your head commanding you as your stomach growls once more. The truck keys securely in your pants pocket.

Enter Action: ________________________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #53 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:45 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 50, Harambey180 wrote:I do NOT fall down the stairs.
In post 51, Charles510 wrote:Go to kitchen and eat breakfast.
In post 52, Invisibility wrote:drive around aimlessly
ResultYou go down the stairs carefully and manage not to fall.

Once down you prepare yourself some breakfast. Your stomach no longer growls.

You leave the kitchen and head towards your truck. There is still a drizzle outside.

The inside of your car is nice and dry. The tan upholstered seats smells faintly of tobacco, gasoline, and peppermint. The engine roars to life and idles at top volume.

The map to the school rests on the passenger side seat. Instead of using the map, you opt to drive around aimlessly. You pass by a diner, camping store, police station, the school, a gas station and a general store among other places. Though you mostly pass by the greenery.

The dial on the gas tank goes down as you continue your drive.

Enter Action: __________________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #59 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 54, Invisibility wrote:now try to get to school
In post 55, Harambey180 wrote:I do NOT crash my car into a tree
In post 56, 2 718281828459 wrote:@mod is this open to whoever?

Also I think Haram is the scum... VOTE: Harambey180
In post 57, Charles510 wrote:Not the mod, but yes it is open.

Turn on radio and listen to the news.
In post 58, Harambey180 wrote:
In post 56, 2 718281828459 wrote:@mod is this open to whoever?

Also I think Haram is the scum... VOTE: Harambey180
I can't tell if you're joking so I'll just remind you this isn't a mafia game, it's a mish mash game.
ResultYou make your way to the school while turning on the radio and switching to the news. You hear the story of a jailed former armoy doctor seeking parole.

As the story plays, you vote for Harambey180 then remind yourself that this is a mish mash game.

You soon reach the school which looks like a collection of matching houses, built with maroon-colored bricks.

You park in front of the first building, which has a small sign over the door reading front office. You can see people walking two and from the various buildings.

Enter Action: _____________________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #62 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 60, Charles510 wrote:Walk into office and register for classes.
2 718281828459 wrote:(The vote was because Harambey180 kept wanting to do things I considered detrimental to the well-being of the protagonist, thus the "scum" read.)

Code: Select all

cd /characters/0

I guess look in the character's memories and knowledge for useful information... and also

sudo rm -rf ~/imperfections

Then I want to find the directory containing the man earlier that was punched, and delete that moment from his memory.
ResultYou enter the drizzling rain of the outside. As you walk you think back on your memories, various school related memories of assignments crop up. Blocked memories of fishing trips and summer vacations with the man you punched earlier fill your mind. You also recall the time you ate dirt.

You search your mind but are unable to find any directory that would let you delete a memory from his mind. Once you make it inside the office, the air is much warmer than the drizzling air outside.

The office is small; a little waiting area with padded folding chairs, orange-flecked commercial carpet, notices and awards cluttering the walls, a big clock ticking loudly. The time on the clock is 8:10.

Plants grow everywhere in large plastic pots. The room is cut in half by a long counter, cluttered with wire baskets full of papers and brightly colored flyers taped to its front. There are three desks behind the counter, one of which is manned by a large, red-haired woman wearing glasses. She was wearing a purple t-shirt.

The red-haired woman looks up. "Can I help you?"

When you mention registering for classes you see the immediate awareness light her eyes.

"You must be Isabella Swan, your father already registered you for classes," she says. She digs through a precariously stacked pile of documents on her desk till she found the ones she was looking for. "I have your schedule right here, and a map of the school. I already highlighted the best routes to each class for you."

She hands you several slips, "You're a little late which is to expected on your first day. Take sure to give each of your teachers these slips to sign. At the end of the day bring the signed slips here. Your first class is with Mr. Manson in building 3."

Enter Action: _______________________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #65 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 63, Charles510 wrote:Read the schedule. Go to building 3 and enter Mr. Manson's class.
In post 64, Invisibility wrote:attempt to vividly recall the time you consumed soil
ResultYour classes are English, Government, Trigonometry, Spanish, Lunch, Biology and Gym.

You enter the building and the teacher, a tall balding man, cuts off his lecture mid speech. He walks over to you, gawking and takes the slip. He signs the slip then takes you to a seat in the back. Everyone's eyes are on you.

He puts a reading list on your desk then returns to the front to continue his lecture. The books on the reading list, Bronte, Shakespeare, Chaucer, Faulkner, are all things that you recall reading back when you reflected upon your memories on your way to the front office.

As the teacher drones on, you remember a fifth grade winter survival camping trip. It was three days and the longest time you'd ever spent away from either of your parents. Your gathered round for a game of truth or dare, it was the only time you joined into one of their games since it didn't require physical activity.

You only got asked truth or dare one time, in part because you and your classmates didn't connect very well. You remember picking dare but not why. The boy who dared you was a little surprised but he gave you a dare to eat some dirt. The class followed you outside and after hesitating for a moment, you plug your nose and eat a small handful. You remember the amazement you felt about the dirt's taste. The class laughed then you all went back into the cabin.

The nasally buzzing bell rings, bringing you back to the present. A gangly boy with skin problems and hair black as an oil slick leans across the aisle. "Isabella right? Where's your next class?"

This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #69 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:39 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 66, Invisibility wrote:lie to him
In post 67, 2 718281828459 wrote:
In post 66, Invisibility wrote:lie to him
Belay that. Tell him the truth and then walk towards the class.
In post 68, Harambey180 wrote:I do NOT get an F for my next school test.
ResultYour open your mouth to say something but your desire to both lie and tell the truth. The two actions cancel out.

You walk to the class, skin problem boy and several others follow. As you make your way to class, he asks "So, this is a lot different than Phoenix, huh?"

You make it to building six. The boy says, "Government, with Jefferson, I see. My next class is in building four. I'm Eric."

This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #75 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 70, Irrelephant11 wrote:> punch Eric in the face

edit:
> then say "hi I'm Isabella, nice to meet you"
In post 71, Invisibility wrote:question your strangely violent tendencies
In post 72, Charles510 wrote:Give slip to Jefferson.
In post 73, Harambey180 wrote:I do NOT go to building five because that is in between building four and building six so I would consider myself to be close enough to both buildings.
In post 74, 2 718281828459 wrote:
In post 70, Irrelephant11 wrote:> punch Eric in the face
Belay that. Go to class, and do not do anything violent for the next 2 hours unless confronted with an imminent threat that I did not provoke.

(Trying to see how many loopholes those two find.)
ResultYou feel both the desire to punch Eric and the desire not to punch him. As the two desires rage in your head, you reflect on your violent tendencies. You don't recall ever having violent tendencies before arriving to forks.

The two conflicting actions cancel out at and you don't punch him. "hi I'm Isabella, nice to meet you" You say to him.

Eric smiles and says hopefully, "Well, good luck, maybe we'll have some other classes together."

You enter the classroom and give Jefferson your slip. He quickly signs it then returns it. You go to class and the teacher lectures about the separation of church and state. During this time, you make your non-violence vow.

Once the bell rings an average sized boy with dark hair and eyes asks you, "Hey, you must be the new kid. Do you need help getting to your next class? If you don't that's ok. I'm Ben."

This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #79 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 76, Invisibility wrote:do a flicking motion at your own head
In post 77, Charles510 wrote:Accept help from Ben
In post 78, Harambey180 wrote:I do NOT ask Ben if he is from Ben & Jerry's, and if yes, if he could make me some ice cream.
ResultYou do a flicking motion at your head while not actually hitting your head as you accept help from Ben.

You remember not to ask him if he's from Ben and Jerry's as he looks at your schedule. "I also have Trigonometry with Mr. Varner, follow me."

He takes you into another building. You see the teacher walk up to you and says, "Isabella Swan. Please introduce yourself to the class and say a little bit about yourself."

This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #84 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 80, Invisibility wrote:start by saying "yo, millennials!"
In post 81, Ircher wrote:> /in
> Look around.
In post 82, Vijarada wrote:after i say "yo millenials" say "hey i'm isabella swan like from twilight that's my favourite book right? apart from my little pony anyway nice to meet y'all"
In post 83, Harambey180 wrote:I do NOT imitate a swan while introducing myself because my name is Isabella Swan.
ResultYou make sure not to imitate a swan while you say your introduction.

You look at all the students, they are all talking in hushed whispers. You can see you are in a classroom. The only empty seat is next to a smaller girl with a large volume of curly hair. You can also see Ben, he smiles at you and doesn't participate in the whispering.

The teacher says, "Quiet down now," He takes the slip from you, signs it and gives it back, "Now sit down Isabella, It's math time."

This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #90 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 85, Charles510 wrote:Sit down
In post 86, Harambey180 wrote:I do NOT poop my pants because I thought the teacher said 'shit down'.
In post 87, Invisibility wrote:do a twirl as you sit down
In post 88, Charles510 wrote:Say hi to smaller girl.
In post 89, Irrelephant11 wrote:> break from the confines of the story being told about your life and DO SOMETHING CRAZY
ResultYou head to your chair, doing a twirl as you sit. Since you didn't specify what crazy action you take, the twirl you do is quite wacky.

You remember to not poop your pants as you say hi to the girl next to you.

The teacher prattles on as she smiles, "Oh hi Isabella! My name is Jessica and my little sister is fan of my little pony." She glances at your schedule, "Oh my gosh, I have the same Spanish class and lunch class, I could tottaly help you get to those classes. I could give you all the ins and outs of all the teachers here."

The bell rings.

This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #97 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:18 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 91, Invisibility wrote:stand up, say "there's my queue," and do a completely normal and unwacky twirl
In post 92, Irrelephant11 wrote:followed by the wackiest of all twirls

edit: also pick up that pumpkin
In post 93, Charles510 wrote:"Yes, please give me all the ins and outs."
In post 94, Harambey180 wrote:I do NOT say to Jessica 'I hate Spanish class' in Spanish.
In post 95, 2 718281828459 wrote:(How did it end up that all of the players are males but the protagonist is female?)

I see if I can freeze the world by whispering

<script>while(1){};</script>

If it does not work then I try to destroy it with

sudo rm -rf /

If none of those work then... just listen, take notes, all the stuff that a reasonable student would do in a class.
In post 96, Vijarada wrote:check if I have a mobile smartphone
ResultYou say your words about queue and do a normal twirl. Your second twirl is so wacky, it causes you to bump into a chair. Jessica's eyebrows raise and her smile takes on a more plastered look.

When you say "Yes, please give me all the ins and outs." she smiles and does just that. During the entire walk to Spanish, she goes on about the various teachers and her detailed opinions about each and every one of them.

The two of you soon arrive in Spanish class, the teacher Ms. Goff takes your slip, signs and returns it. You sit down discovering your whispered words dare unable to destroy or freeze the world. You take notes on the teachers lecture as Jessica continues to talk to you in a hushed whisper until the teacher calls her out in Spanish.

Once the bell rings, Jessica immediately starts talking again, discussing the various classes. She takes you to the lunch room and brings out a bag lunch. "If you don't have a bag lunch, the cafeteria food isn't the worst thing you could eat, today is pizza Tuesday where they have the infamous, 'pizza surprise'" She makes a face. Then scans the room "Looks like my friends saves us a seat, once we get our food, I'll introduce you to the gang."

You check and are unable to find a smart phone on your person.

Enter Action: _____________________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #99 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 98, Charles510 wrote:Order the pizza surprise. Go sit with the gang.
ResultYou see a variety of classic lunchroom foods such as fruit, various beverages, pasta, ham but near the end of the lunch line is a pizza topped with Mashed Potatoes, caramelized apples served on goat cheese.

Jessica remarks, "Your a brave soul," as the two of you travel to the table.

"Hey everyone! This is Isabella Swan." The six other people wave, you recognize Ben from government Class. "This is Angela, Ben, Lauren, June, Ashley and Conner"

Lauren glares at you while Ashley asks, "So how are you liking forks?"

Out of the corner of your eye you see five people who's faces so different, so similar, were all devastatingly, inhumanly beautiful.

The beautiful people aren't talking nor eating, though they each have a tray of untouched food in front of them. None of them ordered the pizza surprise. They were one of few students not looking at you.

They don't look anything alike. Except for their equally pale skin, dark eyes and straight, perfect, angular. Other than that they looked nothing alike.

Of the three boys, one is big - muscled like a serious weight lifter, with dark, curly hair. Another is taller, leaner, but still muscular, and honey blond. The last is lanky, less bulky, with untidy, bronze-colored hair. He is more boyish than the others, who look like they could be in college, or even teachers here rather than students.

The girls are opposites. The tall one is statuesque. She has a beautiful figure. Her hair is golden, gently waving to the middle of her back. The short girl is pixielike, thin in the extreme, with small features. Her hair was a deep black, cropped short and pointing in every direction.

They are all looking away - away from each other, away from the other students, away from anything in particular. The small girl ries with her tray -unopened soda, unbitten apple - and walks away with a quick, graceful lope that belongs on a runway. She steps with her lithe dancer's step, till she dumps her tray and glides through the back door, extremely quickly.

Enter Action: _________________
Last edited by Annadog40 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #103 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 100, Charles510 wrote:Eat the pizza. Ask friends about about those five people.
In post 101, Vijarada wrote:i make normal conversation refusing to mention anything quirky or odd.
In post 102, 2 718281828459 wrote:Tell Jessica the following:
*you're
ResultThe pizza tastes familiar but not all that great. It does its job of satiating your stomach. You make conversation by asking who those five people are but first you tell Jessica you're.

Jessica scoffs, "How did you even hear -." She stops when she hears your question and looks up to see who you meant. The younger looking boyish one suddenly snaps his head towards Jessica for a fraction of a second then his gaze flicks towards you. As fast as he looked towards the two of you, he looked away. His face holding nothing of interest.

Jessica giggles in embarrassment and says under her breath, "That's Edward and Emmett Cullen, and Rosalie and Jasper Hale. The one who left was Alice Cullen; they all live together with Dr. Cullen and his wife."

You can see the boyish one, move his lips very quickly.

The conversation continues, "They're all together though - Emmett and Rosalie, and Jasper and Alice, I mean. And they live together." Jessica's voice holding shock and condemnation.

This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #109 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 104, Vijarada wrote:get a pen out and write on my hand surreptitiously "do not talk to ANYONE with the last name Cullen".

do not talk to anyone with that last name. or jasper and alice. i do not talk to them also.
In post 105, Invisibility wrote:think Cullen is a gross last name
Charles510 wrote:Go to Biology
ResultAfter hearing the description you get your pen and write your message while thinking about how gross the name Cullen is.

Jessica reads your words and responds, "That still leaves out Rosalie Hale but that is a good idea." She gives a distasteful He look towards the boyish looking one. He looks at you with evident curiosity in his gaze. "All of them except Edward, the young looking one, are all dating. You're right to not waste your time with him he doesn't date. Apparently none of the girls here are good-looking enough for him." She sniffs.

You see Edward turn away, a small smile on his face. The rest of the Cullens and Hales gracefully leave the table together.

Ben mentions your interest in my little pony and the table erupts into discussion about the various media from the three generations. Some like Lauren are less enthused than others. Eric waves at you from across the room. Angela, who has several my little pony vhs's, offers to invite everyone to a watching party.

The students in the room all begin to disperse. Angela walks up to you and glances at your schedule, "I have bio II as well. Would you like to walk with me?"

The both of you head to biology class. Inside the classroom, Angela walks off to her table, all of the tables are occupied except for one. Edward moves his various books out of the way to give you room.

You see the teacher on the other side of the room.

This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #111 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 110, Invisibility wrote:try to get on the teacher's good side
ResultWhen you make your way to the teacher, you pass by Edward who suddenly goes ridged.

You see Edward look at you hostilely, furiously. His coal black eyes watch your movements intently.

The teacher takes your slip once you arrive. He smiles and introduces himself as Mr. Banner then gives you your text book. The teacher brings you to your seat which is right next to Edward who scoots his chair as far from you as the table will allow.

The teacher begins his lecture on cellular anatomy.

This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #116 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:06 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 112, Irrelephant11 wrote:> Write a secret note that “accidentally” finds its way to Edward
In post 113, Vijarada wrote:
In post 112, Irrelephant11 wrote:> Write a secret note that “accidentally” finds its way to Edward
retract this action
In post 114, Vijarada wrote:ask the person next to me other than edward to swap seats
Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 113, Vijarada wrote:
retract this action
> Don't retract this, because retracting actions isn't fair or fun for the person who wrote it.
ResultYou feel both the desire to pass a note and the desire not to. You write the note but it doesn't find it's way to Edward.

You lean over and ask the the girl across the aisle if she would be willing to swap seats. She takes one glance at Edwards murderous hate filled face and shakes her head.

The hour drags on, Edward occasionally throws revolution filled glares your way. When the bell rings Edward Cullen leaps out of his seat. Fluidly he rises - his back to you, and he is out the door before anyone else even got out of their seat.

Angela timidly walks over to you, "Will you go to the my little pony marathon after school? It's ok if you have other plans."

You hear another male voice say, "Aren't you Isabella Swan?"

About contradicting actions, If two actions are opposite each other, they cancel out. If two people submit A vs one person submit B, than A wins. Each voice is as powerful as any other.
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #119 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:15 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 117, Vijarada wrote:Point at both of them and say "yes and yes"
In post 118, 2 718281828459 wrote:Check the memories directory and look for files that may match the face of the male voice.

Then go to the next class, assuming there is one.
ResultWhen you say yes to both, Angela hands you a note. "The viewing party will start right after school, there's my address. And don't worry about schoolwork, I won't keep things going on too long since it is a school night."

The boy talks about the get together with Angela and she invites him as well. As they talk you think about his voice. You remember hearing him talk during lunch but from across the room so you didn't really interact with him. You also remember him being in your English class.

You can see he is a cute, baby-faced boy, his pale blond hair is carefully gelled into orderly spikes. Angela says bye and leaves for her class.

You head to your final class which is gym. The boy tags along, "I'm Mike," he glances at your schedule, "I also have gym up next, lets walk together"

As the two of you walked, he told you about how he used to lived in California till he was ten so he knew what it was like to be an outsider.

When you both arrived at the gym, he asks, "So, did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or what? I've never seen him act like that."

Enter Action: ___________________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #122 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 120, 2 718281828459 wrote:(OK... what is going ON here?)

Check the year, month, day, hour, and minute. Ponder why the character would only have four classes (or was it five?). Ignore the question and ask him back, "How old is the President again? I cannot remember."
In post 121, Invisibility wrote:Feel an urge to stab someone with a pencil
ResultYou remember hearing a voice on the radio say it was the 18th of January 2005. Your then ponder about your classes and realize that you have a total of six classes.

You say your words. Mike stammers out surprised, "Um, I'm not sure, I'm not very politically active, late 40s?"

You hear the bell ring again. "Well I'll see you later," Mike waves and goes into the boys changing room.

You feel the urge to stab build up inside of you.

Last edited by Annadog40 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #124 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:59 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 123, Invisibility wrote:feel an urge to stab someone with a pencil but gloriously triumph against your urges
ResultThe urge boils inside you, an adult walks out of the classroom and heads towards you. Your desire is only to stab.

She takes your slip and you triumphantly suppress those urges even though her stabbable skin is so close to your pencil. She hands you back the slip and an outfit. "I got your gym clothing here, today you will sit on the bleachers and watch the other now get changed or I'll make you run laps."

This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #129 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:01 am

Post by Annadog40 »

Should of went v/la yesterday srry.
In post 125, Invisibility wrote:tell her to use punctuation
In post 126, Charles510 wrote:Change clothes
In post 127, 2 718281828459 wrote:
In post 126, Charles510 wrote:Change clothes
Before doing that, go somewhere no one can see you.
After changing clothes, exit that somewhere and return to the gym room.
ResultThe teacher scoffs at your words, "Girly, this ain't an English class this is gym now get your butt in the changing room now and get to class."

You first go to the girls locker room before changing. You exit fully changed and see four vollyball games going on at once. The teacher shouts at you, "Swan, get on the bleachers and watch. You'll be out there tomorrow."

Enter Action: ___________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #131 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 130, 2 718281828459 wrote:Obey the order...?

Is no one else going to bother to play this?
ResultYou sat down and watch four volleyball games go on at once. Your body felt slightly nauseated.

When the bell rings, Mike walks over to you, "Well I'll see you at Angela's," he waves and walks off into the boys locker room.

You wonder about the others in your head.

Enter Action: __________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #133 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 132, Charles510 wrote:Go back to locker room, change clothes
ResultYou depart from the gym with your fellow female students into the changing room. There you remove your gym apparel and put on your regular clothing.

Several others change around you and quickly rush outside. You can feel the cold air from the outside world pass by before the door shuts.

This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #139 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 135, Invisibility wrote:
but, as you are human, instead fall on your stomach humorously
In post 136, Charles510 wrote:Rush outside
In post 137, 2 718281828459 wrote:
In post 135, Invisibility wrote:
but, as you are human, instead fall on your stomach humorously
Cancel both of these actions.
ResultYou feel a desire to fly and also a desire not too. Your desire to fly overwhelmed your cancellation attempts and you jump up into the sky.

Since you are human you do fall on your stomach and earn a few bruises for your efforts. You pick yourself up and rush into the cold outdoors. The rain has stopped but the wind whips your hair round your face. You can see your car parked near the general office building. The slips in your hand are gripped tight enough that they don't fly away in the breeze.

Enter Action: _____________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #141 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 140, Charles510 wrote:Go to office. Turn in slips.
ResultThe office is warm and dry.

In front of you is Edward Cullin. He doesn't notice your entrance. You hear him arguing in a low, attractive voice. He is trying to trade sixth period biology for another time.

The door opens again, and the cold wind suddenly gusting through the room, rustling the papers on the desk, swirling your hair around your face. The girl who came in merely steps to the desk, placing a note in the wire basket, and walking out again. But Edward Cullen's back stiffens, and he turns slowly to glare at you with piercing, hate-filled eyes. He turns back to the receptionist.

"Never mind, then," he said hastily in a voice like velvet. "I can see that it's impossible. Thank you so much for your help." And he turns on his heel without another look at you, and disappears out the door.

You hand over the slips. She files them away.

"How did your first day go, dear?" the receptionist asks maternally.

This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #150 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 142, 2 718281828459 wrote:Is the receptionist the character's mother?
In post 143, Ircher wrote:Kick the receptionist and say “Awful.”
In post 144, Charles510 wrote:Follow Edward, ask what his problem is.
In post 145, 2 718281828459 wrote:
Decide at the last moment not to be violent, and use the words "Not very good, but not" before saying "awful".
In post 146, Ircher wrote:Also, kick Edward.

(And tell 2 718281828459 to hush up!)
In post 147, Ircher wrote:
In post 145, 2 718281828459 wrote:
Decide at the last moment not to be violent, and use the words "Not very good, but not" before saying "awful".
You are
no
fun....
In post 148, 2 718281828459 wrote:I thought we still had an active vow of non-violence.
ResultYou do no recognize the receptionist as your mother. You feel an impulse to be violent towards the receptionist but at the same time a desire to not commit an act of violence.

The two contrasting impulses cancel out and you say your words. Once done, you rush out to confront Edward. You see him get inside of a silver volvo. He was hitting ninety even before leaving the parking lot. You were unable to kick him before he left.

You reflect on your pledge of non violence and remember that it was only for a few hours, you also chide yourself on your lack of fun. The cold wind whips at your hair, blowing it in front of your face.

This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #165 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 151, Ircher wrote:Chase after Edward while ignoring traffic laws.
In post 153, Korina wrote:/in

Crash into every moving object while going about 20 MPH over the speed-limit.
In post 154, JaysADweeb wrote:/in my boi

Make coffee while driving.
In post 155, Korina wrote:Start texting while driving too, and floor it while also making more coffee.

All the coffee.

Also avoid hitting dogs, but hit all the Australian Cane Toads and Squirrels
In post 156, Invisibility wrote:Text your text door neighbor
In post 157, Korina wrote:Send text-door neighbor:
"I know you just killed that man."
"How dare you kill him."
"He had a wife and seventeen kids."
"Now he's dead."
"How does this make you feel?"
"Happy?"
"Glad?"
"Oh wait, you don't feel."
"Because you're a heartless fuck."
"Well I'll find you."
"I'll find you and kill you."
"Run bitch."

(Everything in quotes are texts, each new line is another text)
In post 158, JaysADweeb wrote:Ignore all road safety laws.
In post 159, Korina wrote:Send really passive aggressive text messages accusing everyone of murder in my contacts list, plus a hundred others.
In post 160, Ircher wrote:
In post 159, Korina wrote:Send really passive aggressive text messages accusing everyone of murder in my contacts list, plus a hundred others.
Cancel this one but not the rest.

Risky and reckless yes, but not pure insanity please.
In post 162, 2 718281828459 wrote:Wow, you must absolutely hate this person... and you KNOW this is bad when the person who just /out'ed is posting again.

@mod Can, like, the car and the phone please suddenly and inexplicably break down or something?
In post 163, Korina wrote:I was about to say "Goddamn, we
really
want this person dead, eh?"
ResultBefore you can enter the car to chase Edward an in-danger yourself, you see Jessica standing near by. She sees you waves and says, "So, my folks weren't willing to drive me to Angela's and by time they left, I was kinda stranded here until I saw your car and I was wondering if you'd give me a lift. I would of driven myself but my car is in the shop today."

You remember that you don't have a mobile phone and you are unable to see any coffee making equipment in your truck.

Enter Action: ____________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #172 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 166, 2 718281828459 wrote:You know what? /in again. Perhaps this is not as insane as I thought.

Ask where "Angela's" is and then drive there.
In post 167, Korina wrote:Kick Angela, mug her, steal her stuff, run her over and then stab her with a pencil.
In post 168, Charles510 wrote:Tell Jessica to jump into the truck. Go chase Edward.
In post 169, 2 718281828459 wrote:
In post 167, Korina wrote:Kick Angela, mug her, steal her stuff, run her over and then stab her with a pencil.
OK, I get that you are trying to have fun, but can we not commit MURDER?

Hey, that's a great idea! I think we should have a text adventure where some of the players are traitors trying to get the main character in trouble, but they can be ousted with majority vote... so they have to be subtle...
If it were that game I would VOTE: Korina instantly.

Belay all that stuff Korina said and just drive safely without texting while driving.
In post 170, Ircher wrote:Yeah, we're not trying to commit murder here...
In post 171, Invisibility wrote:i agree with a non-fatal violence agreement
ResultAfter you ask Jessica informs you of Angela's location. You tell her to get in the truck and drive out.

You are unable to chase Edward since by the time you get on the road, you have already lost site of him. You drive instead to Angela's. As you drive, you don't text on your phone in part because you don't have one.

When you arrive, you see several cars outside. Angela is standing just outside her door, "Hello, glad you two made it, You're both the last to arrive so we already set up all the snacks and broke out some Gen one pony videos, come on in."

As she talks you feel a violent urge to brutally murder her. You manage to quell those desires and create a strong vow within yourself to not commit fatal violence.

Enter Action: _________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #174 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 173, Invisibility wrote:look for a dog inside the household to pet
ResultYou enter the house, the architecture is fairly much like the man's house.

You look around but the only animal you find is a pet bird.

Jessica drags you into the main viewing room. You see a small older style tv. Jessica sees Mike and drags you next to him.

Angela says, "Ok, ready to start!" she pops in a VHS and My Little Pony begins to play.

You see that the majoirty of the people there aren't paying much attention to the show unlike Angela who's gaze never wavers. Jessica tries to inch closer to an oblivious Mike who keeps looking your way when he thinks you aren't looking. Ben spend his time looking at Angelea, Lauren stares at the wall boredly and the others all talk in quiet conversations.

After a few episodes, everyone starts to leave. Angela thanks the two of you and begins to put all the snacks away.

This next action will cover the span of one twenty four hour period, please submit a list of actions that will cover that time.

Enter Action: ___________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #178 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 175, Invisibility wrote:Eat at times when it is appropriate
In post 176, Hellfire Missile wrote:Hellfire Missile has spawned

(Can i plz haz a longbow with meeee :c)

I take stock of my inventory and my surroundings

I look at m-

Oops, wrong thread!

Look around.
In post 177, 2 718281828459 wrote:I think our character has died of cardiac arrest.
ResultYou discover that you still have a heart beat. You look around and see that you are in Angela's house. You have several school items such as books and papers. You also have car keys. As you wait around for the next appropriate time to eat, the other guests start to filter out of her house.

Eventually it is just you, Jessica and Angela. They try and get your attention but you don't respond since this action is irrelevant to acquiring food and an appropriate time. Eventually Angela calls your dad and drives Angela home. Your dad enters the house and takes you home with a worried expression on his face. He takes you to your room and shuts the door. The sun sets and you continue waiting around.

The next day finds you still standing where your dad lead you. When you see the clock turn to breakfast time, you go down and make breakfast for yourself. The man is there and looks relieved. He says, "I'm glad you're up and moving. I hope you're feeling better."

He leaves and you wait around for the next appropriate time for a meal. You don't go to school. You eat lunch. You are tired and your bladder is full.

Enter Action: _____________
This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #181 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 179, Charles510 wrote:Use bathroom, take a nap
In post 180, 2 718281828459 wrote:When done with the nap, check if the computer is free to use, and if so, log into Mafia scum and create an account and post /in on the newbie queue.

If the computer is not free, wait patiently until either it becomes free or something else comes up that I need to do.
ResultOnce you empty your bladder, you go into your room and sleep. Upon awaking, you see the setting sun cast long shadows across the room.

You hear a car approach the house as you turn on the available computer. It is slow to start up, many pop ups dot the screen. A door opens below you and the sound of footsteps echo in the otherwise silent house. The seemingly ever present rain had finally petered out during your slumber.

When the computer finally loads up, you create an account on Mafia Scum and post /in in the newbie queue. You see that your post is number #1864.

The footsteps grow louder until they are right outside your bedroom door. The door creaks and you see your dad. He says, "Hi bells, I got a phone call that you didn't go to school today. Are you feeling ok? I know you were out of sorts last night. The doctor in Forks is one of the best, Dr. Cullen is really brilliant. If you keep acting like this," He puts his hand on the back of his neck, "I'll have no choice but to take you to the doctor."

He takes the keys to your truck out of his pocket. "I got the car back from Angela, you have my friend Henry to thank for driving it back here, and I'll give it back to you if you promise to never leave it at someones house like that again. You need to be more responsible with your belongings."

You hear the house phone ring.

This is my life now

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #185 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 182, Hellfire Missile wrote:Take a piss, then pass out on a bed.
In post 183, Charles510 wrote:Answer the phone
In post 184, 2 718281828459 wrote:I think we messed up this character's life beyond repair. I have no idea how to stop getting into trouble at this point.

Make the promise not to leave cars in random places. Then ERROR 404: Action Not Found
ResultYou make your promise then answer the phone.

You hear a familiar woman say, "Bella? Is that you? What haven't you been answering your email? Is Charlie treating you well?"

The landline falls from your hands as you head to the bathroom, you hear your dad pick up the phone. Once your bathroom business is taken care of, you go to bed.

Before you pass out, you see your dad enter the room and say, "It's a school day tomorrow. If you miss school tomorrow, you will be grounded."

You fall asleep.

This next action will cover the next four days (Thursday to Sunday), please submit a list of actions that will cover that time.

Enter Action: ___________________
This is my life now

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”