Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4800 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 4799, Sando wrote:
In post 4793, Sakura Hana wrote:I mean, i didnt want to be leader anyway, so i paid no mind to it, but wouldnt it have been a better play to put the player without a PR at risk of Night kill for being a leader candidate?
For N2 I think it was pretty universally agreed that the leader options would also be in Titus' superhero team to get powers and use them (presumably for protection). I was of the opinion the pool should start expanding, apparently that makes me scum.
Eh I forgot about that, nvm then.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4801 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

Votecount 3.8
Leader: Frozen Angel

Sando (5):
Nosferatu, Creature, Kokichi Oma, Toogeloo, Titus
Titus (5):
hebichan, Katsuki, Sakura Hana, MathBlade, Sando

Katsuki (1):
Shiro

Creature (0):

Drixx (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

hebichan (0):

Kokichi Oma (0):

MathBlade(0):

Nancy Drew 39 (0):

Nosferatu (0):

Sakura Hana (0):

Shiro (0):

stungun0404 (0):

the worst (0):

Toogeloo (0):

Toranaga (0):

zMuffinMan (0):

Not Voting (8):
Drixx, Frozen Angel, Gamma Emerald, Nancy Drew 39, stungun0404, the worst, Toranaga, zMuffinMan

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-02 21:00:00).

Abilities Available for Acquisition

**Healing Touch:
Target another player. If that player has not been killed, any debilitating or harmful effects are removed.
Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Petrification:
Target another player. That player loses their ability to post, vote, and submit actions and no longer counts for parity.
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
Power Negation:
Target another player. That player can neither use Superpowers nor be targeted by them until the next Night Phase.
*Shapeshifting:
Target another player. Any actions you take this Night Phase will appear as though that player performed them instead.

*May be used to modify any Superpowers a player may have. Does not count against the number of Superpowers a player may use each Night Phase.
**May be used during the Day but still counts against the following Night's Superpower usage. If used during the Day, resolves immediately. If used during the Night, resolves normally.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4802 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4792, the worst wrote:if you know what I mean? it's just not a kill I would've expected.... FA is super widely townread plus clearly has a superpower plus is hyperengaged with the game vs. Anka who was fixing an eeehhhhh slot didn't have a power and I guess her engagement was solid too but y'know
Are you suggesting that Cerb lied to Shiro? Do you think it was some kind of gambit on his part to maybe test FA?

I’m thinking this because Cerb would not want to fuck FA over by revealing her power - if he knew she had one. He clearly realizes that Superheroes are being targeted and I think he lied to Shiro to keep FA safe. How do we even know for sure that Cerb even got notified of receiving a power or that he even chose mimicry? Cerb still wants to impact the game as much as he can and for as long as he can, right? So fakeclaiming he got mimicry - whether or not he even selected it - makes me wonder. I don’t really question anything else but that seems kind of unlikely to me.

Yeah, I think maybe Shiro got played by Cerb here. That explains why she thinks FA is lying about that. Lololol

But what makes you say Ank didn’t have a superpower? Do we even know if the dead can acquire them? - obviously assuming he even chose one on N1 and used it. He obviously couldn’t have used SM.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4803 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 4802, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Do we even know if the dead can acquire them?
What's this? Superhero team members can choose and use a supowerpower on the night they were elected.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4804 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

VOTE: Titus

i’ve been voting her for forever, just think it was missed! :p
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4805 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4803, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4802, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Do we even know if the dead can acquire them?
What's this? Superhero team members can choose and use a supowerpower on the night they were elected.
If they’re dead? @Mod can players acquire or use superpowers after they die?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4806 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 392, 123456789 wrote:VOTE: Titus

Starting to like this vote more than Human.
In post 892, 123456789 wrote:
In post 546, Titus wrote:
In post 506, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 468, Titus wrote:
In post 358, Sakura Hana wrote:Oh man, and just when i was thinking of switching my vote, Cerb goes ahead and posts #353
It does seem rather hinky. It's rather unlike Cerb to suppose town can just keep 6 people alive indefinitely and that FA would automatically trust him. Seems exactly why scum would let FA be a leader. Town!Cerb is more of a critical thinker than that. Town!Cerb would also consider the possibility of a factionsl strongman.

VOTE: Cerb
I dunno. I think Cerb is likely town here based on meta. Where do you get that scum wanted FA to be a leader? It looked like a mostly town vote to me. Why would you think FA’s being a leader is primarily scum motivated?
Basic math. 5 scum. If scum didn't want FA to be leader, they coordinate on someone else. FA has received fewer than 5 votes claimed. The Day 1 leader is always scum motivated. (Note: That does not mean FA scum).

Cerb acting as if he cannot die is rather scummy. A town Cerb considers that a) There might be a factional strongman b) That FA might read him as scum incorrectly and thus not give him a vest or c) imply she would give cerb a vest to protect more town reads but scum shoot Cerb anyway.
1) I don't get why scum MUST coordinate... They could simply just choose not to and pick whoever they prefer.....
2) Each player on the team pick their own powers.
In post 915, 123456789 wrote:
In post 707, Titus wrote:
In post 703, zMuffinMan wrote:@cupcake

read human sequencer and 123456789 ISOs and tell me what you see
What are you trying to say here?
Bad post.
In post 1100, 123456789 wrote:
In post 1055, Titus wrote:
In post 1053, Ankamius wrote:Can you look town in the meantime so I can solve the game
You know I lack that gene. So I am not going to Peacock. Talk to me about Numbers. Do you see that he has little follow through like I do?
If you are doing the same thing as me, why are you scumreading me for it?
In post 1368, 123456789 wrote:
In post 1183, Titus wrote:I should stick to MU. There my intelligence is respected even if disagreed. I don't get voted for mechanics disagreements and trying to sort from my theory.
Yeah, well, it benefits scum to suggest ideas about mechanics that are likely to help scum. In other words, you can’t completely absolve responsibility for what you post since it is just mechanics-related.
In post 1370, 123456789 wrote:
In post 1214, Titus wrote:
In post 1212, Drixx wrote:
In post 1210, Titus wrote:Everytime I try to get engagement on my reads, I get ignored and tell me to plug my nose. What specifically should I do? Ignore charismatic scum possibility is not the answer.
Can you clarify this?
Hi Drixx.

Everytime I tried to engage on numbers in a substantive way, I got attacked.

What I say about Numbers gets ignored except for 1 comment by worst.

Numbers is basically just parroting suspicions and not calling anyone town.

Got any thoughts please? Like I miss you. NAI miss you.
Umm... 1) I’m not totally parroting other people’s suspicions. That said, if I agree with something, I’m gonna point it out. 2) I’ve called posts town and I actually do have a bunch of townreads.
In post 1388, 123456789 wrote:I want to lynch in {Titus, Ankamius, Nancy} right now.
---

These interactions with Titus do not suggest to me bussing on 123456789's part, especially given how early in the game they started. And Titus isn't the type of player someone on a scum team usually attempts to bus even unless Titus is already floundering.

TITUS IS NOT SCUM
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4807 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

There's a dozen other interactions between 123456789 reagarding Titus as well, but most are just IIoA from 123456789.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4808 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1387, 123456789 wrote:Sando - Town
BBMolla - Null leaning town
NicoRobin - Null
Randomidget - Null leaning scum
Kokichi Oma - Leaning Town
Nancy Drew 39 - Scum
hebichan - Leaning Town
zMuffinMan - Leaning Town
Human Sequencer - Scum
Katsuki - Null
Sakura Hana - Town
Toranga - Town
Frozen Angel - Town
Shiro - Town
Gamma Emerald - Leaning town
Ankamius - Scum
Nosferatu - Leaning town
Cerberus v666 - Scum
Myloninja13 - Null leaning scum
the worst - Town
Titus - Scum
Drixx - Null
From a theory standpoint, scum will often incriminate someone on their team as a scum lean. Given the interactions 123456789 had in the game, I'd be more likely to believe of his scum reads, scum is more likely in: Randomidget or Human Sequencer.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4809 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

@toogeloo, associatives are easy to distort when scum. i’d offer my own meta to prove that.

associatives aside, where exactly has titus towntelled? i want you to consider that first and foremost
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4810 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I haven't gotten a scum tell from Titus yet, so as of now, I don't need a reason to look for a town tell since I believe in my associative investigation. Titus just looks like Titus to me, and considering the rules, I'm willing to gamble more on her odds of being town than scum.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4811 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 4641, Drixx wrote:The question for this 24 hours: What was the first thing we really talked about years ago which was the catalyst for us going from casual acquaintances to good friends?
He says he has no idea and to ask a better question, maybe somethign related to your dnd roll20 group, event not names. He says he can throw random guesses and it will confirm that it him still via the topics he will adress but that will ruin them as confirmation tools later
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4812 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 4747, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4723, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4629, Shiro wrote:My team assuming you all are alive will be

FA(cerb also told me that my reasonign was a bit weak),Titus,Math,Drixx.

I might skip the 5th slot
Omg no. Like Titus on that list deserves a whole ton of fuck no.
Shiro just lost my vote. Ank hasn’t even confirmed her pick and she is choosing this before she even has the chance to find this out. :facepalm:
I have been townreading Titus since day 1 sooooo I dunno

*Shrug*
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4813 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 4725, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4632, Shiro wrote:I just realised btw that I have left my pronoun on she lol xD
What pronoun would you like?
I consider myself a he, I only change it for rping esque reasons but you can use whichever you want, I dont mind. I am used to people calling me she online. It happens often.
To me:
About me:
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4814 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4812, Shiro wrote:
In post 4747, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4723, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4629, Shiro wrote:My team assuming you all are alive will be

FA(cerb also told me that my reasonign was a bit weak),Titus,Math,Drixx.

I might skip the 5th slot
Omg no. Like Titus on that list deserves a whole ton of fuck no.
Shiro just lost my vote. Ank hasn’t even confirmed her pick and she is choosing this before she even has the chance to find this out. :facepalm:
I have been townreading Titus since day 1 sooooo I dunno

*Shrug*
It’s partially that she’s one of two competing wagons, so you’re also choosing a potential lynch. That and most people aren’t exactly hard townreading her.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4815 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Shiro »

she was cw to scum day 1 and she is cw to sando today who is potentially scum)I will probably switch there my vote cause katsuki is never happening)

Cerb voted for her leader and told me to tell Drixx to not tunnel her and look elswhere, he hasnt changed his read on her yet to my knowledge.

So yea I still townread her.
To me:
About me:
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4816 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 4782, Sakura Hana wrote:You know, i just realized that idk who I want to vote for leader tonight...
neither do i.
In post 1709, Kokichi Oma wrote:How come no one is scumreading me? Maybe from now on as scum I'll just do nothing all game and not be scumread. Nee-heehee~
ok, so you did state you were scum here, even if it’s jocular. that’s introducing unnecessary wifom if you are town, which i don’t like, and you’ve done that in your scum games too it appears, so seeing that it’s not isolated to your town games i don’t feel as confident in tr’ing you anymore.

also, the way you flipped on me after i townread you concerned me, as it seems your priority might be pushing players who you feel will not push against you. i’m still inclined to townlean on you because i’m not feeling that you’re scum, however.

i see courtesy of your mariar upick game that you do this wifom thing as both town and scum. i wrongly assumed you might only do it as town. i need to be more cautious trying to derive anything certain from this wifom type of play you demonstrate, and not automatically assume you’re town because i have seen you do it multiple times in the past as town.

now i still can very logically support my zmuffinman and sando townreads, as well as creature, and my townlean on nancy drew, but realize i made a rather rash assumption on kokichi and katsuki both in particular (i blame the pressure i placed on myself to form quite a few townreads from the get-go in this game; i kinda forced the issue there).

i feel bad about the katsuki townlean after investigating this game viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67887

where katsuki stated two phrases as scum that he/she has stated here already. “How is x still here” - titus in this game, muffin in that one.

secondly, she also sheeped reads openly in that game, so it’s not limited to merely katsuki’s townplay to do this, and this is where i developed the read from (statement of sheeping i hadn’t seen from scum yet). overall, i think i was unaware of both of their scumplays before making the reads upon kokichi and katsuki, but now i’m no longer blinded by it having seen their scumplay.

i still feel quite confident titus flips scum here, but my gameplay as town certainly needs improvement in large themes (i tend to feel overwhelmed). so any and all suggestions would be useful.

so upon reinvestigation,

town (from surest to least sure): zmuffinman, sando, fa, probably nancy drew
townlean: creature, kokichi
need to sort: katsuki, toogeloo
scum (from surest to least sure): titus, mathblade (i still haven’t really seen much that changes my initial stance on mathblade), and i’m increasingly liking nosferatu and perhaps the worst as last 2 scum if a gun were pointed to my head....

next tier of most likely scum if i had to choose are toranaga and gamma emerald
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4817 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I have a suggestion for the leader dilemma. I propose that FA choose the list and person we vote for, must commit to it first.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4818 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 4817, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I have a suggestion for the leader dilemma. I propose that FA choose the list and person we vote for, must commit to it first.
i’m fine with this!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4819 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I have a better idea. Vote me as your supreme leader
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4820 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

so let me propose mass questions. this has worked to help sort players for me in the past, so i’ll give it a shot here.
everyone is asked something below, with the exception of toogeloo who i will ask something additional to once he gets fully settled in.

i already asked creature and kokichi something i want them to answer, but i’ll ask them again here

@creature, what are your thoughts on mathblade?
@drixx, if you were a compulsive (meaning you have no choice of whether or not you use it — you use it no matter what) dayvigger this day phase and you could only day vig somebody who is not currently under voting pressure, who would you choose and why?
@frozenangel, for the slots that so far cumulatively have less than 150 posts in the thread, who do you feel is towniest and why?
@gammaemerald, i’ll ask you again - what are your thoughts on how human sequencer was playing before he replaced out? and further, on creature since he replaced in?
@hebichan, if you were forced to hand out a bulletproof vest or some sort of protection to a player who is not the most widely townread player atm and that they would keep for the rest of the game, who would it be and why?
@katsuki, if you were voted town leader, who are the players you would likely give powers to and why? i don’t see this as the most likely to happen, but i’d like to see some substance here.
@kokichi, i really want to know why you voted mylo out. did you genuinely find him scummy?
@mathblade, would you rather shoot nosferatu right now, or would you rather protect him with a bulletproof vest for the rest of this game, and why?
@nancydrew39, for the slots that so far cumulatively have less than 150 posts in the thread, who do you feel is scummiest and why?
@nosferatu, if you were given the power to neighbourize somebody this night phase, who are you taking in and why?
@sakura hana, where do you stand regarding toranaga’s alignment atm and why?
@sando, where do you stand on toogeloo’s alignment atm and why?
@shiro, who are all your current scum reads and why? further, can you ask this to cerb as well?
@the worst, where do you stand atm on these two players and why? —> sakura hana and shiro.
@titus, if you had to give a superpower to one of nosferatu or the worst, who are you choosing and why?
@toranaga, who would you rather us lynch this day phase and why? katsuki or sando?
@zmuffinman, is gamma emerald likelier to flip town or scum in your opinion? and why?

i plan to follow up on every single one of these when i get the chance. but not tonight, as i’ll go to bed soon
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4821 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

also would like to know who has had post restrictions on each day phase so far?

day 1: katsuki?
day 2: ?
day 3: zmuffinman
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4822 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4820, stungun0404 wrote:@the worst, where do you stand atm on these two players and why? —> sakura hana and shiro.
both probably town rn I guess Sakura seems to be thinking through things in a gamesolvy way and I guess I like shiro's posting today but she could be scum maybe
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4823 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 4821, stungun0404 wrote:also would like to know who has had post restrictions on each day phase so far?

day 1: katsuki?
day 2: ?
day 3: zmuffinman
Nobody, they are bsing
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4824 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Shiro »

Katsuki, sando and potentially muffin are my scumread.
To me:
About me:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”