Open 726 - Revenge of the Vengeful (Endgame)

Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Rei »

VOTE: trinity
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 17, Almost50 wrote:Enigma is T.O.W.N already. Not gonna jump the gum on MM, but that was an awful opener, my friend (and I don't need to explain more, do I? I'm sure you get where I'm coming from.)
Genuinely interested in what you find townie about Enigma, his posts seem null to me.
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 11, RadiantCowbells wrote:Pretty sure keerigan is town

Why did you vote him enigma
Why do you think m&ms is town
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Rei »

tbh i've never been a fan of basing reads on openers because it's come to bite me in the back quite a lot
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Rei »

I see, although I do agree that the frustration sounds genuine, I think it can come from both alignments
odd how?
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Rei »

Makes sense, might be a trauma from his previous site or something
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Rei »

Her vote on NM seems a bit empty
I don't see her posting anything else either
trying to get her to engage more I guess
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Rei »

True but having played with NM I know that's his style anyway
he doesn't talk much
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Rei »

In post 49, Oath wrote:Hmmmmm sup guys
sup
any comment so far?
In post 48, TrinityNZ wrote:
In post 45, Rei wrote:Her vote on NM seems a bit empty
I looked through the list of names and thought the person who named themselves ‘Not_Mafia’ was asking for a vote. So, a random vote.

I’m probably on a different timeline to most of you (it’s evening for me here), so may not be able to post when you’re all at your most active. I usually wake up in the morning to a whole lot of posts, which I can’t do anything about until evening, because (a) I’m too busy in the morning just getting to work and (b) this site is blocked at work. So, you probably won’t hear much from me until evenings my time.

And I’m still getting to grips with how to play this game, so probably won’t post prolifically :)
I see. It's alright if you have different timezones, just make sure you leave your opinion when you're online
In post 56, IcemanCh wrote:Hey guyz. Checking in. I'm currently driving straight from Utah to.South Carolina with no stops...... so I'm a bit tired.

With that being said I think I might be able to slightly clear the clouds from my head.

I'm torn. I want to vote RC cause he's a turd but I also want to vote Trinity cause I just done playing a game with them and it seems like a good idea..... what to do.

VOTE: RC
Can you clarify the trinity part? Why does it seem like a good idea?
And what made you go with RC over trinity afterall
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Rei »

I think almost50 and MM probably aren't partners
I know it's a bit too early for associations but don't see that interaction coming from partners quite honestly
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Rei »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Marshmallow

Let's add some pressure, I don't like the replies to almost50 tbh
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Rei »

L-2 btw
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 81, TrinityNZ wrote:
In post 77, Rei wrote:
sup
any comment so far?
In post 48, TrinityNZ wrote:
In post 56, IcemanCh wrote:Hey guyz. Checking in. I'm currently driving straight from Utah to.South Carolina with no stops...... so I'm a bit tired.

With that being said I think I might be able to slightly clear the clouds from my head.

I'm torn. I want to vote RC cause he's a turd but I also want to vote Trinity cause I just done playing a game with them and it seems like a good idea..... what to do.

Probably because I was mafia in that game. Seems strange though to save that and then vote RC though
You were mafia in that game but that doesn't necessarily mean you're mafia in this one, so I still don't see the motivation behind that
Are you acting the same as you did in that one then
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Rei »

It looks like a frantic scum who’s trying to fix a slip, it might be just a townie who can’t express themselves but I don’t like how you said “unless its a double edged question...”

Also this is about your recent posts but why are you asking everyone what they think of you? How is that going to help you scum hunt
It kinda seems like a scum trying to see what people think of them but honestly I think town should be more motivated to ask about people’s reads on eachother rather than people’s reads on them
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Rei »

In post 105, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 104, Rei wrote:It looks like a frantic scum who’s trying to fix a slip, it might be just a townie who can’t express themselves but I don’t like how you said “unless its a double edged question...”

Also this is about your recent posts but why are you asking everyone what they think of you? How is that going to help you scum hunt
It kinda seems like a scum trying to see what people think of them but honestly I think town should be more motivated to ask about people’s reads on eachother rather than people’s reads on them
A frantic scum who's trying to fix a slip he intentionally made in the first post of the game, appearing scummy intentionally? :shifty:

Because I look at how people react to my posts. As I said, I'm fishing. Waiting for people to potentially slip something is long, and can simply never happen. However, if I make intentionally scummy reads, I make myself LHF and see how people read. Don't worry, the reads on eachother will come :)

When everyone, or a lot of people, will have answered, I will make my list of reads.

P.S. the reason I'm doing that is that if scum try to get me down, I get my Vengekill... and murder one of them.
I didn’t say you’re making yourself appear scummy intentionally though, it isn’t necessarily intentional. If you’re saying you did it “intentionally “ then it’s a matter of whether we buy that or not.

Um okay, I still don’t get how “intentionally acting scummy” helps anyone, if you’re a townie who’s being scummy on purpose then that just doesn’t help town, it confuses them more, thats not fishing.

It’s also not fishing when you ask people what they think of you, it would be more effective if the read came from them spontaneously because then we’d see who they push for/against, not just place a read because Marshmallow was asking everyone what they thought of him.

What are you fishing for exactly? A scum read on you? A town read on you? I doubt that helps anyone identify the evils especially after you admit you’re intentionally acting scummy.
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Rei »

I would’ve believed that reasoning a bit more if you had said it after you got those reactions you supposedly wanted but you telling us now that you’re fishing for reactions... do you think you’re getting anything important after telling everyone your intention
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Rei »

In post 110, Enigma wrote:UNVOTE: Marshmallow
this is somewhat townie
In post 111, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 107, Rei wrote:
In post 105, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 104, Rei wrote:It looks like a frantic scum who’s trying to fix a slip, it might be just a townie who can’t express themselves but I don’t like how you said “unless its a double edged question...”

A frantic scum who's trying to fix a slip he intentionally made in the first post of the game, appearing scummy intentionally? :shifty:

Because I look at how people react to my posts. As I said, I'm fishing. Waiting for people to potentially slip something is long, and can simply never happen. However, if I make intentionally scummy reads, I make myself LHF and see how people read. Don't worry, the reads on eachother will come :)

When everyone, or a lot of people, will have answered, I will make my list of reads.

P.S. the reason I'm doing that is that if scum try to get me down, I get my Vengekill... and murder one of them.
I didn’t say you’re making yourself appear scummy intentionally though, it isn’t necessarily intentional. If you’re saying you did it “intentionally “ then it’s a matter of whether we buy that or not.

Um okay, I still don’t get how “intentionally acting scummy” helps anyone, if you’re a townie who’s being scummy on purpose then that just doesn’t help town, it confuses them more, thats not fishing.

It’s also not fishing when you ask people what they think of you, it would be more effective if the read came from them spontaneously because then we’d see who they push for/against, not just place a read because Marshmallow was asking everyone what they thought of him.

What are you fishing for exactly? A scum read on you? A town read on you? I doubt that helps anyone identify the evils especially after you admit you’re intentionally acting scummy.
Hm, granted. But I maintain that point. Why the fuck would I do that as scum lol.

No? Acting scummy starts the discussion pretty well because people start giving reads, thoughts and all on you INSTANTLY, and it skips the useless "throw shit on the wall and see what sticks" phase, because apparently that phase is not much used on here.

The more we discuss it, the less it is useful.... so I will plead the Fifth Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America on that one.

Idem. I will comment that later.
You would do that as scum exactly to say "why would I do that as scum" lmfao

Yes it starts discussion, but then again what discussion could be that great if its based off someone acting intentionally scummy.

But okay, I'll stop talking about this now, although it doesn't make me feel any better about you.
I'll be waiting for your comments then.
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Rei »

In post 156, TrinityNZ wrote:
In post 140, RadiantCowbells wrote:we're using the full 14 days though
Why is it a given that we need to use the full 14 days? Gives scum more time to create distractions.
But it also gives town more time to strategize and talk through the lynch.
The more info we get in this day phase the more helpful it will be later when we see who pushed for who and stuff like that.
In post 157, TrinityNZ wrote:
In post 137, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 135, TrinityNZ wrote:Marshmallow I can’t read most of those colours.

Also why would you wish someone a crappy birthday?!
It means happy birthday... lol..... also GET A CORRECT COMPUTER FOR GOD'S SAKE! Colors are there for understanding the order of reads and having the color associated to the read of every player I put there so you can just look at it quick and know what I think. I've never seen anyone tell me I was too clear with my colors... ;)
Ok, even though you’re pretty rude, I ‘m town reading you. If you were mafia I don’t think you’d be this rude. I also don’t think you would be putting so much effort in to your reads (even though i can’t read most of them because of the colours).
You'd be surprised but rudeness isn't a reason to think someone is scum or town imo
In post 181, IcemanCh wrote:
In post 77, Rei wrote:

It was an RVS vote and opener. I've played with trinity in the past and was just saying HI I SEE YOU. Same thing with RC but, that game was a toxic drama fest so.... I called him a turd and voted him.

Why does it strike you as odd that I would post this? Seems a weird thing to latch on to but, several people did.
The way you worded it made me think it was more than RVS, also you mentioned them both but decided to vote trinity so I just wanted to know why you picked him over her
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Rei »

I'm leaning town on RC, I agree with a lot of what he's saying and some of it is actully helpful to town so if he's scum I'll be majorly impressed
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Rei »

btw i still think you're scum Mr. Marshmallow
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Rei »

In post 222, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
Spoiler: fat quote
In post 214, RadiantCowbells wrote:okay so NM/MM is two scum
In post 28, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 13, Enigma wrote:

Because his first post is to set up a defence for when he gets accused later in game :roll:
tbh woulda done it regardless of his RV :giggle:

"but guayyys im behaving scummy not because im scum but but but because its how i always play"

How are you so sure he is town already from just one post?
In post 15, Enigma wrote:he's only played a few games, have a look at his flips?
VOTE: Not_Mafia
0 mention of NM, then votes him. RVS, sure, but high equity to be a SvS interaction. He never addresses it again.

[quote\]However, the fact that he searched for me is quite townish... but again, we must not read for activity
This is pretty fucking strange: why would I have bothered to search for him. This isn't a question of reading for activity, it's a question of the fact that it's something I have literally no motivation to do as scum besides to fake my towngame.
writing it off as activity is scum handwaving a reason to townread me.
In post 46, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
N_M neither though ^^
next mention of N_M and it implies that NM is empty and not engaging but makes no effort to follow it up
Wait, no. It doesn't because you did not even refer to what you meant. Unless you intentionally made a double edged question... :eek:
this is still ick
Why I townread RC but wonder if he didn't try to buddy me? Because he's right, but he saw only a half of the post (As did Enigma, but I do not believe it has a strong scum use). He said it looked like genuine anger, and he's right, because it took a long long time on my homesite for people to accept my style, even as town. However, I worded that in a so scummy way that I thought he would at least MENTION it was scummy. Idk, I'm not saying he should've scumread me for it, but maybe... express an healthy amount of suspicion towards a genuine-scummy post? I still townread him though.
this is again awful
if he thinks that he was genuinely scummy and that I called him scum regardless then he should have a problem with that. lack of healthy amount of suspicion towards a genuinely scummy post is something you should be worried about it
this is again another part where the way he talks about his read on me should be a scumread but he ends up saying that he townreads me in spite of it

NM comes in, continues to do absolutely nothing
Someone please give an award to RC who got N_M to post serious stuff. That seriously deserves a medal. @N_M, reads yet? What do you think about me?

I am asking this question to everyone btw. Please answer.
this is a really bad post, way he singles out nm feels kind of bad but the extending it to everyone gives definite gut vibes that he's trying to not make NM look different in his ISO from other people

also really the whole 'I was intentionally scummy' makes a lot more sense as scum who just thinks that they were scummy and is repeatedly trying to make an excuse for it than as town who was intentionally acting scummy for reasons that make no sense

Not_Mafia. He's not different from the games I've played with him, and he was town in every of them. Slight slight slight townish lean.
townread on NM is cmoplete garbage.
In post 141, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:In post 139, Not_Mafia wrote:
Snore
Care to defend yourself?
weird post

+

why is he asking someone that he supposedly townreads to defend themselves?
Tbh, I agree with you... Since scum have a perma chat, they can plan during day. It's not like normal setups where D1 is the 14 first days where scum don't have any coordination.
I think the odds of him actually making this post as town are super super low, I don't think newbies generally think a lot about hwether scum have daychat or not
In post 167, Not_Mafia wrote:You can't leash someone when there's no consequences to them not following through with the plan
In post 168, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:I agree with N_M
again the setting up venge chains order is super, super, super protown and increases town equity a ridiculous amount
who are the two people in this game who try to discourage us from setting up venge chains so that we can prevent scum from getting nightkills? these two.
In post 182, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Tomorrow I'll explain y'all the reasons of my strategy. If you're town, you should probably convince us you are. And if you're scum, you should try to lie!
I can't put anything to this that anyone would understand but I think this post is extremely scum indicative
In post 184, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
You read N_M in the same way that you read Almost50?? :?: :shifty: :?:
what's with the focus on the NM read? Why does NM come up so disproporitonately often for someone who is barely in the game
In post 193, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Right now, I have doubts on N_M. He actually contributed, which is against his town meta... I've never seen him play scum, but does someone know if he acts more contributive as town or scum, or if it's NAI?
and again another terribly svs interaction: his rationale is basically that NM is scummy because they actually posted but instead of following up on that he immediately goes to other people to try to get them to dissuade him
Well, half of N_M's posts were about ISP term, but he actually expressed a legitimate concern about leashing vengekills, which is 100% right. He doesn't feel like the previous games I played with him. Unless it's because I'm town now o.0
yeah ok
In post 200, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 195, IcemanCh wrote:VOTE: Oath

If we are not using any strategy to votes/veng kills then I think we need to put pressure on Oath. Only three posts and zero content.

@Oath what are your reads? What do you think of the current game state?
I agree. VOTE: Oath Btw you have gained town points for your stream of posts. I'll post another list of reads tomorrow... with simple colors :D
In post 201, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 196, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why oath over NM?
Why N_M over Oath? Why this post?? Potential association here (not meaning I don't townread you)
votes the counterwagon to NM despite having just claimed NM as a scumread then tries to call me out for me asking him why he voted oath instead of answering

:shifty: :roll: :shifty: :roll: :shifty: :roll: :shifty: :dead:

Tunneling D1 is bad... I'm in for a N_M lynch, and honestly townread you. But this is utter BULLSHIT lol. My point still stands. We should not lynch the #########scummiest player. Just lynch the guy you scumread the most and say who you think that player could be teamed with. The lynched player will then vengekill the supposed teammate. That does not affect the lynch process effectivness while giving us a small buff.

I believe Trinity could be scum with N_M. Maybe Iceman, Oath. A50 too.
[/quote]

Wait I get why you may suspect trinity or iceman but weren't you townreading A50?
If i remember correctly I was more suspicious to you than A50 too, so why dont you think i could be with NM?

LIST OF READS - MARSHMALLOW MARSHALL

Town

Enigma. Reacted to my opening as I expected a townie to do. That, + the meta search.
Almost50. He tries to detail his thoughts as much as possible. I get a transparent feeling from him. He keeps a doubt at everything, has the healthy suspicion of a townie.

RadiantCowbells. He searched for me, but I wonder if he tried to buddy me or not. I get a town vibe from that slot, but with a slight forced vibe to it. Townish.

Not_Mafia. He's not different from the games I've played with him, and he was town in every of them. Slight slight slight townish lean.

Null - All the players I did not name, because of AFK or lack of contribution.

Trinity. The posts he/she made were quite null, and nothing could be extracted of them. They were devoid of life, I'd say. Cautious? Also CRAPPY BIRTHDAI TO YOU :)
Snowman. His first and only post stroke me as scummy, and he did not post anything else since then. Scummish lean.

Mafiascum
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Rei »

OMG WHY DID IT POST LIKE THAT
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Rei »

What I was trying to ask @Marshmallow

I get why you may suspect trinity or iceman but weren't you townreading A50?
If i remember correctly I was more suspicious to you than A50 too, so why dont you think i could be with NM?
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Rei »

Midday lynch isn't bad when everyone has said all they have, but on d1 especially i kinda prefer full day
especially a slow game game like this

Also even if you can't read me, I'd think you would sus me more over a townread of yours?
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Rei »

In post 241, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 235, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 228, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 227, RadiantCowbells wrote:the point of his play is to get the venge off on me and you're enabling it by not lynching someone else and having them venge him.
What makes you think that? I don't see the train of thoughts behind this statement.
NM is doing nothing to make sur he gets the vengekill and then gets to remove me r om the game and play 2v5
He NEVER does anything. Plus, I don't see the scum benefit of that. Actually... VOTE: Rei I believe there should at least be 1 pressure vote on that slot. I'm not going to lynch N_M for this exact reason: his play makes no sense as scum.

dude... when RC says you're partners with NM you vote NM
And when I suspect you for not suspecting me you vote me

I'm sorry but you're looking extremely forced to me atm

Also about NM, if he's really mafia who wants to get the vengkill then thats exactly what he would be doing: nothing
I kinda disagree that NM never does anything, it's true he doesn't talk much but when he's town his few reads are actually on point, he's quite sharp
Someone told me that NM is read from his votes and suses, so I think we'll be more sure about him once we get some flips, but I'm kinda with RC on not lynching him now
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Rei »

sorry i've been a bit busy the past days
I'll backtrack and post what i think so far sometime today
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Rei »

ok i finally had time to check kjdgf my sister just gave birth

I'll admit, out of RC and NM I definitely thought NM was the scum between them simply for the fact that his strategies were really helpful to town
Would I clear NM though? No tbh, if RC could trick us like that then there's no guarantee this wasn't some genius plan to buss one of them so that he takes the nk + clears his partner
However I would at least avoid lynching or killing him today just for that bit of doubt

I don't know how to feel about the trinity vs. rei thats being set up right now, but as I know i'm town idk why trinity would agree to this if she was evil
because say i'm lynched and I kill her like plan suggests then that doesnt help her

I'll be looking more into the interactions with RC and the wagons

@Iceman why do you have a townread on me again? I only remember you saying "town, pretty obvious"

Also the people who sus me I want reasons to why you think I'm evil besides the fact that I was busy irl and absent at the end of d1
I'm open for any discussion if there's actually anything you find scummy about me :)
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Rei »

"simply for the fact that his strategies were really helpful to town" by this I meant RC btw
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 457, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 455, TrinityNZ wrote:
In post 454, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 453, TrinityNZ wrote:Ok so I’m changing my plan. If you lynch me I will kill Enugma.
Which means you're scum :D
Why is that?
Because you'd kill obvtown. I don't think you would do that if you were town ^^
I still dont see how enigma is "obvtown" ^^
I reread the thread and nothing confirms him at all so
I'd like to know why he's so obviously town to you ^^

also a lot of posts coming up with my thoughts about some stuff, will make them in small separate posts since i know some people dislike walls
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 14, RadiantCowbells wrote:What if he's genuinely frustrated by getting scumread all the time as town?
An early tr on mm for his opening post, kinda dont like that but at the same time it could be a framing attempt
I'm not really sure of how rc acts with his partners
In post 123, Enigma wrote:
In post 86, Oath wrote:I feel like I should vote
In post 122, RadiantCowbells wrote:Slightly better feels.about her two posts than anything from the others
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Enigma highlighting RC's fake reads. Thats definitely something townie imo but I'm feeling iffy that he just commented :eek: :eek: :eek: then never brought it up again.
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 227, RadiantCowbells wrote:the point of his play is to get the venge off on me and you're enabling it by not lynching someone else and having them venge him.
RC was pretty adament on having someone vengekill nm instead of lynching him right away, supposedly because nm would venge him
t would definitely make sense if nm is town, if nm is scum with him i dont see any benefit from that besides RC gaining town's trust
In post 252, Enigma wrote:Ok, after a reread, I'm could do a skip on a NM/MM lynch today. Outside of the NM/MM association, I sorta felt MM was town earlier so we can revisit that day 2.

Could do a Trinity lynch. Would much prefer Oath to get vengekilled, though lynchable also.

Slightly cautious that Rei and A50 have escaped scrutiny today as well.
I wanna know why you though MM was town and if you still feel the same
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 179, IcemanCh wrote:Sorry, all for being AFK for so long. I was traveling back from Utah when the game started, was more tired then I thought when I got back, and had a butt load of work to catch up on.

Anyways, I'm here now and ready to kill us some scum.

So far here are my reads.

TrinityNZ - very very small town lean. She's been kind of quiet compared to other games which is a concern to me. However, I've seen her scum play and so far nothing reminds me of it. So I'm giving a very small town lean.
Not_Mafia - Mostly neutral small scum lean. Not really enough to go off of. Seems to be sitting back and watching. Not a total lean towards scum but, I prefer to push non-content providers towards the scum side.
RadiantCowbells - lean town - I like the logic behind the venge kills and who to lynch. It makes sense if we want to avoid scum getting venge kills.
Rei - Nuetral - I want more information about why certain things seemed so important in what was an obvious RVS vote. I'll ask in a follow up post.
Oath - Solid Scum - 1 post a day with Zero content. Needs to turn that around quick.
Marshmallow Marshall - scum lean - I hate the opening and I don't like the Post #31. I think most of MMs content has been empty with a few solid contributing posts.
Almost50 - Mostly neutral small scum lean. Same boat as NM.
Enigma - town lean - Good question, good content, good interactions. I'm liking Enigma for town.
In post 286, IcemanCh wrote:Well that didn't take long lol. Here is my reads and where I"m currently at.

Rei - Town - Pretty obvious.
RadiantCowbells - Slight Town - Good content and reads on everyone. Fairly consistent in his position.
Enigma - Slight Town - Has a lot of posts but honestly not a lot of content. I suspect town but, there's just not much to go on.
MarshMallow - Nuetral - A TON of content. Almost to much. Seems to be putting a show. Lots of posting, postulating, and moving about but not much productivity. I'm skeptical of town but, that might just be the cynic in me getting in the way. It just seems to be over the top.
Almost 50 - Nuetral - I want to lean town but, the confusion seems fake. Giving the benefit of the doubt and shoving the cynic aside I'm going to say Nuetral for now.
TrinityNZ - Scum Lean - I've seen her other games. Kind of all over the place when she's on her own. She seems slightly more together in this game. I'm wondering if it's because of being coached in the background.
Not_Mafia - Scum - Zero content. At this point has to be scum. Can't figure out any reason for the absolute radio silence.
Oath - Scum - Same as NM
Iceman what made me move up from neutral to "obvtown" for you
also why did trinity move from a small town lean to a scum lean
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Rei »

and what do you think of RC saying he wouldnt lynch her?
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 301, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: NM
okay so despite being adament on not lynching NM and having him vengekilled instead, he lynched him later
It makes me wonder what motivation is behind that
Assuming NM is town, that would just get RC vengekilled by NM
But if NM is evil then he would've cleared RC a bit, although I think we would've held some suspicions about why NM wouldnt have vengekilled RC
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 316, Almost50 wrote:
In post 315, TrinityNZ wrote:
In post 311, Almost50 wrote:Yes, Trinity needs to confirm sticking to the plan. I dunno how to deal with it after the flip though. It needs to be dealt with now because upon the flip she is supposed to take someone with her already.
TBH I don’t understand this ‘plan’ and I haven’t seen much support for it. What does everyone else think?
What don't you understand? I'm offering myself as your vengekill target. If we both flip town the rest of players are forced to reevaluate their reads. If one of us flips scum they can carry on accordingly. I obviously know my own alignment, but it seems like I'm failing to show it, so it would be good for the town to remove me (and the same applies to you regardless of your alignment).
pretty solid townread here, he was fully ready to be a venged target
the only scenario i see him as evil is with trinity and this is like some scheme to clear one of them, but if trinity had been lynched and not killed him that would've also been sus for him

tbh this setup doesnt really offer much space for strong bussing because of the vengekills hmm
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 373, Enigma wrote:By end of D2, assuming we miss today - for me, should to be deads (in no particular order) are:
1. Oath
2. Rei
3. A50
4. N_M

Oath is a vengekill
can you explain this list @enigma
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 392, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 385, Enigma wrote:N_M and RC is probably TvS
In post 386, Enigma wrote:VOTE: Rei
This makes no sense? You state it's TvS then vote someone else??
In post 387, Not_Mafia wrote:
Vote RC with me then
In post 388, Enigma wrote:
In post 387, Not_Mafia wrote:
Vote RC with me then
How do I know your not mafia?
HMMMMMMMMMMM......... I had a strange gut read on RC at beginning, he got a worldwide townread and disappeared.... HMMMMMMMMM....................... I'm tempted to actually follow N_M on that one :lol:

this is a post that makes me start doubting that MM is scum cause I don't know if he'd be gutsy enough to mention his partner's disappearance
but then again he never lynched him so i'm not sure how serious or genuine this was
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 449, Almost50 wrote:
In post 447, Enigma wrote:Who would you like her to vengekill? You were pretty set on having her lynched yesterday and her vengekilling you?

PS: Hi AP

Pedit: Are you so sure that N_M is confirmed town to blindly sheep?
1- Yesterday I was, but right now I'm thinking one of you/MM (and honestly I do prefer you)
2- Hi
3- Yes. N_M doesn't bus.
Hey, from 1 to 10 how much confidence do you have in number 3?
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Rei »

after rereading and thinking a bit i'd say my current standing is

2. IcemanCh
7. Marshmallow Marshall
9. Enigma

Town:
A50 (that post asking to be vengekilled is townie) , trinity ( the fact that she's willing to be lynched so easily is also townie)

Null:
NM (I want to have him as a townread but i'm seriously paranoid about how hard RC pushed for him)

Scum:
Enigma, MM , Iceman
i definitely think i have at least one scum in my evil pool
however I will say that I think if enigma is evil then MM is good and vice versa bec i dont see them pushing the same reads together so hard and being so similar in many way if they're both evil

iceman is honestly just scum by POE since i townread others more than him

for now VOTE: enigma
you seemed annoyed that there was no pressure on me and a50 on d1 but tbh you've kinda been floating for being "obvtown" whatever that means
tell me who you sus now and how your reaction is regarding how trinity is so willing to be lynched
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Rei »

lets pretend no one noticed i copied the names from the playerlist
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Rei »

Ok I’m town and I’m pretty sure I’ll venge Ice or MM if yall lynch me
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Rei »

In post 489, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:I just realized I swapped Rei and Iceman slots lol. VOTE: IcemanCh

How do you even swap me and iceman -_-
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Rei »

In post 487, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:VOTE: Rei Really Trinity...... GFRGSGDAFSFADBDBAD - no, this means nothing, once again.

Get Rei down. Or vote me and I will do what should've been done by *cough* someone *cough*, which is vengekill Rei.

Town really is scum's best weapon ;-;

Also this looks like a fake reaction
Most of us were agreeing to have trinity venge enigma including you so you acting like she should have venged someone else is weird
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Rei »

I think the best plan here is to lynch one of MM and Iceman and if they're good have then venge the other
we're bound to get at least 1 scum in here unless the team is A50 and NM which probably would deserve the win
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Rei »

Lol if it makes you feel better I wouldn't have pushed so hard for MM since Day1 if we were a team
I won't lie, I do buss so me and MM aren't really an absolutely impossible team, but even when I buss it's not that hard and it's only if I have no other option
but I wouldn't buss a partner on d1 and try to get them lynched just to clear myself, that's just selfish imo

I'm pretty sure the scum has to be iceman/mm since I townread a50, and he seems confident about nm being town
I wanna ask a few things tho

@Not_Mafia can you tell me why you wanted to lynch trinity last phase?
also @ALmost50 you said you thought she was town but followed N_M anyway because you trusted him, how do you feel about that now
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 494, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 492, Rei wrote:
In post 487, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:VOTE: Rei Really Trinity...... GFRGSGDAFSFADBDBAD - no, this means nothing, once again.

Get Rei down. Or vote me and I will do what should've been done by *cough* someone *cough*, which is vengekill Rei.

Town really is scum's best weapon ;-;

Also this looks like a fake reaction
Most of us were agreeing to have trinity venge enigma including you so you acting like she should have venged someone else is weird
Why does everyone here say my reactions are fake, w/e I do?! Lynch me then :P I'll venge iceman.

this is why you sound fake
Trinity, kill Enigma please. I sat behind and watched the show go on.
you said that but you appear today kinda acting like "oh no trinity shouldn't have killed enigma!"
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Rei »

In post 504, Almost50 wrote:I am still skeptical, but I do think lynching in MM/Ice is the way to go because I do believe at least one is scum. HOWEVER, what if both are? The living one of the two will use that flip to clear himself.
What id one is Scum and the other is Town and we lynch the scumster? They won't venge the other and it will send us straight to WIFOM land.

But my choices are indeed limited, so it's up to Rei/N_M to finish this.

VOTE: Iceman

L-1
if the one we lynch is the scum then what we do is lynch the other one of the two tomorrow
and if he's town he venges the last scum

I kinda wanna see who nm wants to vote
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Rei »

I think I’ll do a case against him but I think it’s pretty obvious that on d2 i was the first to suggest iceman as scum before he was like “haha I’m kidding I don’t sus rei i sus everyone she suses basically “
He’s literally been doing the wolfiest stuff with the excuse of “fishing”

Also there’s still a paranoid part of me that thinks you knew nm was town because you’re mafia
Although I’m definitely leaning on mm more and have been since d1
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #48) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Rei »

Yeah I’ll case both of you after all
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #49) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Rei »

huh interesting
how can you be so sure in your read tho
like personally, i'd rather lynch my scum lean and have them kill tha last person with me bec i am 100% sure I'm town, are you so willing to risk losing just for being confident in your scum read?
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Rei »

Actually A50, I hugely disagree
MM rn sounds like the "idealistic townie"
"You can lynch me guys! I'll just kill my scum lean and we'll win and everything will be fluff and rainbows!"

Thats not realistic. Yes I suspect MM but am I 100% sure of him? No I'm not. Just because I'm not sure of my read doesn't make me scum, it makes me a realistic townie.
And don't act like you wouldn't want the same because if your scum lean flips town you'd want them to kill the other person not you if you know you're town.

Let's stop acting like some angels because that is the truth, and if I was scum I definitely wouldn't mention that knowing how it would ake me look.
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Rei »

"@Rei: You're overlooking something: If he's scum town wins either way. If he is town though town still has a 50-50 chance. This offer does not come from scum."

well it obviously can if you're town and are buying into it
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Rei »

Lets just not act like I'm the only one who wants that because if you're 100% sure of your read then something's wrong with that
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Rei »

Wasnt i your top townie???? why am i suddenly the sum lean??????
Especially when i was the one who sused iceman first wth

you know what
you got it
VOTE: Marshmallow marshal

I refuse to believe this type of play is a townie
there's just no way in my mind
And if you're both gonna kill me if you flip town, then honestly to hell with it

if you both wanna lynch me too then go ahead, but dont blame me if i venge wrong because you guys wont consider all possiblities
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Rei »

mm why dont you lynch me if you're so confident in who the scum is like you said :)
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Rei »

In post 523, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 517, Rei wrote:Actually A50, I hugely disagree
MM rn sounds like the "idealistic townie"
"You can lynch me guys! I'll just kill my scum lean and we'll win and everything will be fluff and rainbows!"

Thats not realistic. Yes I suspect MM but am I 100% sure of him? No I'm not. Just because I'm not sure of my read doesn't make me scum, it makes me a realistic townie.
And don't act like you wouldn't want the same because if your scum lean flips town you'd want them to kill the other person not you if you know you're town.

Let's stop acting like some angels because that is the truth, and if I was scum I definitely wouldn't mention that knowing how it would ake me look.
Also I'll give you a tip, coming from a shit scum but a good town player. When you're talking about what you do as town, limit your "if"s and when you're talking about scum, put your "if"s when you can. This, whatever your alignment is. You tend to say "if" when you're talking about town more than about scum. This is, obviously, not the only reason I scum read you, but it makes me more confident.

Also, it's not because my play was unusual that you get a free pass to insult me and talk as if I was a noob or w/e.
I am in no way insulting you so i'm sorry if it came off that way
But i simply find this too flipfloppy to be a towny, its not because i think you're horrible or anything like that
like i said i will case you so i'll explain in details why

And once again I disagree. I think scum are much more confident in who is town than town themselves. Scum know the alignment of everyone, while town don't, so its makes much more sense for town to be hesitant about who to lynch or kill than scum.
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Rei »

i guess there goes my case welp
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Rei »

we just lost didnt we
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Rei »

s'alright
english isnt my first language either
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Rei »

why would mm vote himself to convince you
its game over for him if he's scum especially when we already reached majo
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #60) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Rei »

its pretty obvious to me who is who now but what i say wont change anything so its up to mm now
either way gg guys
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Rei »

uh he cant unvote tho if we lynched already majo right
or do i have it wrong?
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #62) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Rei »

i am so confused at this point
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #63) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Rei »

why is it a loss even if he venges me
i mean its a loss for me ofc since i know i'm town, but shouldnt you think i'm the scum?
its pretty obvious he's town now even though i disagree with his strategy to win, but no scum would majo himself at this point
he would've lost
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #64) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Rei »

sigh

gg everyone
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #65) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Rei »

I kinda had a feeling a50 was trying to pocket nm but tbh i just couldn't get over some mm actions
I guess I need to work on not becoming confbiased
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #66) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 546, Ankamius wrote:
January 11th, 1984

There's three of us left. Myself, the farmer, and the wife of the late mayor.

We've been idling near the crates, wary of letting the others out of our sight and of another attempt at thieving the remaining food. The only sound is the wind, a light foreboding howl only heightening the tension between the three of us. More evidence of thievery had been discovered today, one crate mysteriously missing. A search through all three of our houses did little more than arouse more suspicion in each of us. The thief was clearly smart enough not to link the evidence to themselves so easily.

Finally, a break. The mayor's wife, until then sitting on the edge of the platform where the noose stands, rises to her feet and crosses her arms. She exclaims that she's figured out who the thief is. My heart drops in dread as she fixes her eyes on me and pulls out her gun, fixing it on me. The farmer looks to her in shock for a moment, which turns to raw fear as she then turns the gun over to him.

After a moment, the gun cracks. She falls to her knees in shock as the front of her dress begins shining red. After a moment, another crack of a gun, this time aimed directly at the farmer.

I take a step back and watch the two of them fix each other with eyes full of hatred and malice, each certain that the other was the thief. After several moments, the life fades and I am left alone with two corpses.

Finally, my work is finished. I've managed to take over the town, with the added bonus of the town taking my two accomplices out for me. Finally, I've won.

I went to bed tonight, no longer shaken.
this shade at me and mm fighting all game :dead:
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #67) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Rei »

lmfaooo its alright
it would've just been funny if it was intentional
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #68) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 557, Boris wrote:NYEEEHHHHHH
COUSIN BORIS
Are you always watching :eek:
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Rei »

@A50 I see. I still feel like I should've cased both of you before lynching, that's probably my biggest regret.
But thanks.
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #70) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Rei »

lol i'm worried :shifty:
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #71) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Rei »

I was the first to suggest iceman as sus tho
And you had me as top town literally just before lylo ;-;
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #72) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Rei »

I see. Tbh i personally dislike strategies like that because it confuses town even more
I can’t tell if someone is a scum and trying to hide it by saying he’s fishing or if he’s a townie doing that
It definitely has advantages in the reactions and all but you don’t give us your honest reads so I don’t know how to read you

Ye tbh oath was mvp i need him to teach me how to be an assassin

Return to “Completed Open Games”