An-Experimental-Small-Text-Based-Adventure

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Invisibility »

Eat at times when it is appropriate
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Hellfire Missile »

Hellfire Missile has spawned

(Can i plz haz a longbow with meeee :c)

I take stock of my inventory and my surroundings

I look at m-

Oops, wrong thread!

Look around.
2 718281828459
2 718281828459
Goon
2 718281828459
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by 2 718281828459 »

I think our character has died of cardiac arrest.
Retired Account
. I have no replacement.

After 2 years (almost exactly!) of inactivity I am giving MafiaScum a second chance...

Nah. I'm gone. Again.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 175, Invisibility wrote:Eat at times when it is appropriate
In post 176, Hellfire Missile wrote:Hellfire Missile has spawned

(Can i plz haz a longbow with meeee :c)

I take stock of my inventory and my surroundings

I look at m-

Oops, wrong thread!

Look around.
In post 177, 2 718281828459 wrote:I think our character has died of cardiac arrest.
ResultYou discover that you still have a heart beat. You look around and see that you are in Angela's house. You have several school items such as books and papers. You also have car keys. As you wait around for the next appropriate time to eat, the other guests start to filter out of her house.

Eventually it is just you, Jessica and Angela. They try and get your attention but you don't respond since this action is irrelevant to acquiring food and an appropriate time. Eventually Angela calls your dad and drives Angela home. Your dad enters the house and takes you home with a worried expression on his face. He takes you to your room and shuts the door. The sun sets and you continue waiting around.

The next day finds you still standing where your dad lead you. When you see the clock turn to breakfast time, you go down and make breakfast for yourself. The man is there and looks relieved. He says, "I'm glad you're up and moving. I hope you're feeling better."

He leaves and you wait around for the next appropriate time for a meal. You don't go to school. You eat lunch. You are tired and your bladder is full.

Enter Action: _____________
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Charles510 »

Use bathroom, take a nap
2 718281828459
2 718281828459
Goon
2 718281828459
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:37 am

Post by 2 718281828459 »

When done with the nap, check if the computer is free to use, and if so, log into Mafia scum and create an account and post /in on the newbie queue.

If the computer is not free, wait patiently until either it becomes free or something else comes up that I need to do.
Retired Account
. I have no replacement.

After 2 years (almost exactly!) of inactivity I am giving MafiaScum a second chance...

Nah. I'm gone. Again.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 179, Charles510 wrote:Use bathroom, take a nap
In post 180, 2 718281828459 wrote:When done with the nap, check if the computer is free to use, and if so, log into Mafia scum and create an account and post /in on the newbie queue.

If the computer is not free, wait patiently until either it becomes free or something else comes up that I need to do.
ResultOnce you empty your bladder, you go into your room and sleep. Upon awaking, you see the setting sun cast long shadows across the room.

You hear a car approach the house as you turn on the available computer. It is slow to start up, many pop ups dot the screen. A door opens below you and the sound of footsteps echo in the otherwise silent house. The seemingly ever present rain had finally petered out during your slumber.

When the computer finally loads up, you create an account on Mafia Scum and post /in in the newbie queue. You see that your post is number #1864.

The footsteps grow louder until they are right outside your bedroom door. The door creaks and you see your dad. He says, "Hi bells, I got a phone call that you didn't go to school today. Are you feeling ok? I know you were out of sorts last night. The doctor in Forks is one of the best, Dr. Cullen is really brilliant. If you keep acting like this," He puts his hand on the back of his neck, "I'll have no choice but to take you to the doctor."

He takes the keys to your truck out of his pocket. "I got the car back from Angela, you have my friend Henry to thank for driving it back here, and I'll give it back to you if you promise to never leave it at someones house like that again. You need to be more responsible with your belongings."

You hear the house phone ring.

Enter Action: _________________
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Hellfire Missile »

Take a piss, then pass out on a bed.
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Charles510 »

Answer the phone
2 718281828459
2 718281828459
Goon
2 718281828459
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by 2 718281828459 »

I think we messed up this character's life beyond repair. I have no idea how to stop getting into trouble at this point.

Make the promise not to leave cars in random places. Then ERROR 404: Action Not Found
Retired Account
. I have no replacement.

Nah. I'm gone. Again.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 182, Hellfire Missile wrote:Take a piss, then pass out on a bed.
In post 183, Charles510 wrote:Answer the phone
In post 184, 2 718281828459 wrote:I think we messed up this character's life beyond repair. I have no idea how to stop getting into trouble at this point.

Make the promise not to leave cars in random places. Then ERROR 404: Action Not Found
ResultYou make your promise then answer the phone.

You hear a familiar woman say, "Bella? Is that you? What haven't you been answering your email? Is Charlie treating you well?"

The landline falls from your hands as you head to the bathroom, you hear your dad pick up the phone. Once your bathroom business is taken care of, you go to bed.

Before you pass out, you see your dad enter the room and say, "It's a school day tomorrow. If you miss school tomorrow, you will be grounded."

You fall asleep.

This next action will cover the next four days (Thursday to Sunday), please submit a list of actions that will cover that time.

Enter Action: ___________________
This is my life now

2 718281828459
2 718281828459
Goon
2 718281828459
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:47 am

Post by 2 718281828459 »

This will have to be a group project. Here is my contribution. It is NOT a complete action list; please do not construe it as such.

Thursday: At the appropriate time, wake up, get dressed for school, have a good breakfast, gather all needed supplies, and go to school.
I will let someone else handle time at school
When school is over and our character gets home and has a chance to get on the computer, have her check email. Do whatever actions may be necessary as a result of the emails' contents. (Responding to things like spam is not "necessary".)
If and when the email situation is resolved, and there is nothing else that demands attention, then check mafiascum and see if a game started. If so, RVS-vote for the player at the top of the player list.
Then do any needed homework until it is time for dinner. When that happens, go and have dinner. When that is finished, resume doing homework or if complete check MafiaScum again and try to find players that look townish.

Friday:
Same thing, except when on mafiascum, don't RVS-vote if she already did, but instead analyze the players' posts and try to figure out who is the best one to blame

Someone else can do the weekend.

If anyone asks our character why she is not doing [insert thing that used to be habitual here], then explain that her habits have malfunctioned.
Retired Account
. I have no replacement.

Nah. I'm gone. Again.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Search for a pumpkin, if one is located, devour it
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”