Transformers Mafia - Dinobots STRONGEST!

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 120, DrippingGoofball wrote:stungun is town.
Meh... it's a little early to declare that. One of the easiest ways to provide content as scum when you are a new player is to ask about the meta of other players.

In regards to stun's question of meta however, I have confirm that I have one of the worst scum games on the site, and feel free to peruse my wiki to verify. I only have two types of scum games... Ones where I am lynched Day 1 because I am that obvious and town can actually read, or ones where I win as scum because of town's ineptitude and laziness. Even in the meta theme game I was labeled the "obvious townie."

As to the elephant in the room, Dueling is in this game to create speed and paranoia, and should be embraced as such, and I could see worse possibilities than Fire and Katsuki being the first two duels.

Vote: Katsuki

----

I am strong leaning town on Skygazer at the moment since I think pointing out the player list alphabetically in the manner done, and then proposing, even jokingly, to test the scum team within seems more town than scum motivated.

PEdit... stop posting assholes.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Unvote;
Vote: Firebringer

...whatever.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Am I reading it correctly that only the winner of the duel gets scrap/energon? So if anyone who has a Scrap or Energon skill wants to use their power, they need to both duel and win in order to use it?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 288, Fundamental Theorem wrote:Fun comes tomorrow if and only if Fire doesn't randomly duel someone off the bat tomorrow.
I feel like anyone who engages in consistent dueling would be doing so only to prevent other players from getting abilities. How confident are people in their scum hunting that they'd be able to win a 28 player game without abilities? I'd probably vote against a repeat dueler unless it were closer to endgame.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

@MOD - Only the winner of a duel gets Energon or Scrap? Or does anyone who voted for the winner get E/S too?

There was an earlier comment that suggested that we wanted to duel early so people get their abilities, but if it's only the winner, then I feel like we should be collectively voting for dueling matchups first and then once the duel starts, vote in the duel. I know that seems a bit convoluted, but it seems like it would be a better way to encourage people to both be actively involved, and make sure that people that we think might be town get a chance to get their Energon or Scrap.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

So yeah...

Unvote

I don't give a shit on the outcome of the first duel then.

---

We need to coordinate the duels better though so that the matchups are more favorable to town. I don't even know if that's possible, but it's gotta be more favorable than hoping random chaotic dueling will work.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

And yes, I'm aware I've basically just told everyone that I have an E or S ability.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 304, Fundamental Theorem wrote:
In post 300, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 288, Fundamental Theorem wrote:Fun comes tomorrow if and only if Fire doesn't randomly duel someone off the bat tomorrow.
I feel like anyone who engages in consistent dueling would be doing so only to prevent other players from getting abilities. How confident are people in their scum hunting that they'd be able to win a 28 player game without abilities? I'd probably vote against a repeat dueler unless it were closer to endgame.
Good, please do.
It's probably going to have to happen.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 324, Fundamental Theorem wrote:
In post 322, Toogeloo wrote:And yes, I'm aware I've basically just told everyone that I have an E or S ability.
I'm pretty sure we all do.
It's not listed anywhere that we all do, why make that assumption?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 326, Fundamental Theorem wrote:For the record, I think I'm dueling Toogeloo tomorrow, and if anyone beats me to it, I'm autolynching them.
What's the difference?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Like, can we still vote for a lynch, and the duel is just a mob day lynch?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

day vig*
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

If the Duel and Lynch are separate, why not just vote to lynch me side by side with the duel with Katsuki and Fire?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

That doesn't really answer the question though. Is there a lynch too? Like after the duel? Is there any point to not dueling every day? Can we do multiple duels in a day and then a lynch.

I'm guessing I'm just confused about the difference or why someone should be autolynched if they duel me.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I guess the simple question is... Is there even a need to lynch in the game? Early votes suggested to me that there was. Not having a lynch, and making us vote for people want alive instead of dead seems overly confusing.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

But they are necessary to get town (and scum) powers. So I doubt they are going to be done sparingly at all.

Anyways, now that I better understand, I am waiting for katsuki to pop in. And fate too.

The more I think on it, I'd probably want katsuki alive than fire since I think scum would be more ballsy to go for a quick duel if they have a power they want to get early, but I'm not willing to stake my life on it since I'm still coming to terms with the mechanics, and I know fire (and many others on list) is brash as either alignment anyways.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 358, Katsuki wrote:
In post 356, Toogeloo wrote:But they are necessary to get town (and scum) powers. So I doubt they are going to be done sparingly at all.

Anyways, now that I better understand, I am waiting for katsuki to pop in. And fate too.

The more I think on it, I'd probably want katsuki alive than fire since I think scum would be more ballsy to go for a quick duel if they have a power they want to get early, but I'm not willing to stake my life on it since I'm still coming to terms with the mechanics, and I know fire (and many others on list) is brash as either alignment anyways.
IM WAITING FOR FATE TO POP IN
Heya, Cupcake :D
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 444, Firebringer wrote:If i made a bad random duel, then yeah this is all on me.
Can something done randomly really be bad? Did you actually randomly choose Katsuki for that matter?

Not that either matters, after Cupcake's posting, I kind of almost wonder if you gambled and it actually paid off. Much rather have you around than Katsuki at this point.

---

Voting Neither does one thing for sure, and quite possibly a second thing here. First off, it turns the Duel into basically an informationless lynch, allowing everyone to wash their hands of it under the guise that we get two flips out of it. But be honest with yourselves, flipping both provides no information what so ever because it absolves players of having stances. Secondly, if Fire is town, gambled on a duel and actually hit pay-dirt, it allows scum to at least cut losses by taking a town player down with them. Now, I get that trading one for one scum and town is great in most situations, but why possibly give scum a freebie? Short of some ridiculous gambit where Katsuki told scum partner Fire to duel bus, there is literally no way both are scum, so if by chance Fire gambled correctly, tilted Katsuki in the process, and we get a win from that, why allow Scum to get the free kill out of it instead of force them to waste one or more shots killing Fire at night?

Pretty sure I unvoted a long while back, but votals say I'm still on Fire I think.

Just in case...

Unvote;
Vote: Firebringer
(*to win the duel)
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'd rather we take a stance on the flip. If Kat flips town, then FB is not off the table in any way, but if Kat flips scum, do you really think you'll be able to sell a FB scum read as well?

Look how many people just trained on with the Neither vote. It's basically a policy lynch since we'll get no information in regards to other players if we just decide to off both of them.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

You are setting up Day 2 to be shit by basically allowing anyone who didn't have a preference on the duel to be allowed to get away with killing two players. If they both flip town, scum have basically just helped kill 2 town players without having to do much other than ride the free bandwagon.

Force people to pick a side. Why murder everyone right away and hasten to the end game when you can develop better reads by requiring people to take stances on each death that happens.

Multiple Duels can happen in a single day. If you don't like what happened to a singular flip, re-duel the survivor before day ends and get more reads through vengeance.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:04 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Unless I am misinterpreting the rule of Dueling. Not sure if one person can only duel once per day, or if only one duel can happen per day.

Either way, it's still better to resolve through normal mafia play by forming associations and dealing with them that way than go on a murder spree and just kill off players we didn't agree with, and shrugging our shoulders if we were wrong. We only offered a limited time to have people pick sides, maybe less than a third of the game chimed in picking a winner before neither became popular.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:08 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Ah, ok, I was reading the line above it stating that all players have the ability DUEL, which led into the description of the ability being used once per day, making me think that each player would be able to take a shot at a duel if they so choose.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:10 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I think my reasoning for picking a side over neither still stands, I was only mentioning the possibility of re-dueling as a compensatory way of dealing with a player. Choosing neither, at least at this juncture given the limited amount of players that have had a preference, is still a mistake.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 733, Fundamental Theorem wrote:Toogeloo --> "Like, can we still vote for a lynch, and the duel is just a
mob day lynch
?" --> What kind of question is this?
I meant that to say "mob day vig."

Nothing else I really feel like adding except that too many people getting slide by with that "neither" vote still. Yay for lack of accountability.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I don't play on Sundays, that's family day. I decided to give the topic a gander though before bed, and I really don't know what I want to add right now, but know that we are literally on the verge of making the exact same mistake we did on Day 1.

Porkens has been playing Mafia long enough to know exactly what he's doing... as any alignment. Psychologically, he could be gambling on the idea that town would read a town motivation in his actions, regardless of whether he is town, scum, third party, or alien overlord. His duel is selfish and anti-town.

Vote: Antihero

---

I'd like to propose that we do duels against lynch leaders from now on, not whimsical tantrum duels. Duels should be someone who hasn't dueled before against a plurality lynch target, before they are hammered, preferably against foregone conclusions, or at least as close as we people are willing to wait.

Two days have now been lost to discussion in a 28 player game and have been drawn to the focus of maybe less than 10 people in total. There are no associations to find, no stances being made, and town bodies continue to pile up.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

If we continue to play in the manner we have been, we'll need town powers to game solve at this rate.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

The game is too erratic for my playstyle. I'm probably not even going to bother doing anything more than a skim over the last dozen pages since I'm pretty sure it's going to be more or less a recycled version of the events of the last duel. I'm done offering my advice, and I'll just wait til I'm dead or this starts to normalize into an actual game.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Toogeloo »

28 player game, 53 pages in, and the spotlight has been too narrow due to the mechanics of the Duel system.

This game is boring as fuck.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I was watching Big Brother last night, and realized that this mafia game and Big Brother are very similar. Large cast to start, but it revolves basically around 2 people only until one is removed from the game. Meanwhile everyone else just lurks around, some people trying to be puppet masters, since the focus isn't allowed to shift to them.

Anyone replacing out because they feel like they are too far behind. I doubt you are really missing out on anything by just jumping ahead. I'll sum up for you...

Day 1, town idiot #1 thinks it's cute to duel someone who hadn't posted yet. Town idiot #2 comes in and word vomits a bunch of fake anger nonsense. Both die because town is too lazy to sort them. Both are town. Someone day vigs a popular player, two night kills happen, again against popular players, and Day 2 starts where we repeat the same dance as Day 1 so far.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1228, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1227, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1224, Skygazer wrote:andddddd my toog townread is gone
can you explain this progression? i still have a townread on them — i’m not sure it’s whittled away.
I mean it could just be due to rl stuff but they just popped in basically to give a quick noncommital porken read that was basically summed up to "quick-dueling is antitown" and then spent the other half just saying really obvious stuff and complaining about the game state when they basically did nothing to try and improve the gamestate.
I did say that a) I don't play on Sundays, so I hadn't read much beyond current game state, and b) I was going to bed.

Not entirely sure what you expected from me. I could have stayed up late and pretended to be drunk posting like rb I guess.

Porkens and rb multi-posting for the sake of it is extremely annoying too, and not helping matters for people are already having a hard time getting into the game.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1417, Creature wrote:Are we still setup speccing?
It's easier than scum hunting.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

inb4dayvigissk.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1453 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Voting neither at this point is just being stubbornly pointless. You have a problem coming up with your own conclusions on who would be better for the town to live?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1481, Porkens wrote:Toogeloo, I hadn't noticed your in the game untill this second, ill look again.
Are you for real?
In post 1482, Porkens wrote:
In post 322, Toogeloo wrote:And yes, I'm aware I've basically just told everyone that I have an E or S ability.
How did you get an S ability?
:roll:
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1657 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Vote: Gammagooey
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Toogeloo »

You could literally murder any of them you listed gooey. I don't have a solid town read on any of those slots.

I'd say of the four, US at least does stuff, and could just likely be VI. The other 3 slots are wasting the game's time.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm sitting in a dentist chair phone posting while I have a temporary crown made. I think it's hilarious that Porkens and LLD both feel theyve needed to point out that their need for scrap and energon ouweighs everyone else's need for it.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Was thinking the same. Was hoping to see some dead scum and Porkens to come in and take credit or something. Instead he lurked through Day1, active lurked through his duel, and now we'll probably never see him again.

If anything I'm more surprised that as a duel winner, he wasn't murdered last night. I highly doubt gooey is going to see Day4. Pedit yup
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Toogeloo »

The way Brian posted his duel and said "later," he is probably frustrated town and borderline throwing... Or he's already fulfilled his wincon and doesn't give a shit anymore.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1841 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Duel: rb
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1842 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Vote: Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm the town cop.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm called a Spymaster, but it's just a longer name for cop.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1854 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1851, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1847, Toogeloo wrote:I'm the town cop.
results from all nights?
Don't have any results. It's an energon ability, I need to win a duel first.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1864 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1856, Prof Fridays wrote:Why duel rb though and not like dramonic or Vecna?
We've seen how dueling lurkers goes. I'd rather make a big move against someone I think scum. Can't possibly make this shit show any worse.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1869 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Viewfinder, Decepticon Spymaster
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1893 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Ok, well peace.

I'd point out that Commuter is one of the most used scum fake claims ever, but I'm sure everyone already knows that. Curious that he claims to have commuted despite not having any energon\scrap, but maybe I'm the only town power in the game that had to actually earn my power.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1900 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1894, rb wrote:it's a P ability

"Game Specific Rules:
The following ability types exist in this game:
A.) This is an active ability.
P.) This a passive ability.
E.) This is an Energon ability (see below). You only have access to this if you've gathered Energon from a source. This may be an A, P or E ability.
S.) This is a Scrap ability (see below). You only have access to this if you've gathered Scrap from a source. This may be an A, P or E ability.
F.) This is a factional ability.
W.) This is your win condition. "

commuting is passive
That makes literally no sense since I assume you have to specify intent to commute,which requires action.

Additionally, my ability is an E.A. ability, meaning I have to have Energon to use my Ability. Just stating yours is passive doesn't entirely negate the concept that you'd need a resource.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1904 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

People calling rb a town leader need to reevaluate what exactly he's leading as well. Post count does not equal leadership, it just shows he has no life and can hit the post key.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1913 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1901, Gammagooey wrote:i don't think toog is town after doing this,
Well then, the two upsides are that I am going out on my own terms instead of mislynched down the road, and I can move on with my life after this boring game.

Town Cop claim means kill it with fire before he can investigate... Unlimited Dayvig seems more like a serial killer to me tbqh, but you do you. Too bad you killed off LLD already.

Anyways, I've said my peace. In the event I win the duel, I'll have my cop scan queued up.

At the mods. I like the concept, but it needs a lot more refinement in order to be enjoyable. Too many players, but the system really discourages scum hunting.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1921 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1915, rb wrote:lmfao

you fucking instaduel hours into a day and then you say

"the system really discourages scum hunting."
Because is already shit. It was shit once everyone agreed to let people slide and not take a stand on the day 1 duel, or offer reprecussions for Porkens killing a town player and then disappearing.

It stopped being a mafia game a long time ago.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2042 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2041, Vaxkiller wrote:not to duel tomorrow or they will be insta killed?
You can't enforce it. The game isn't designed that way.

So what if they duel and they all get voted to lose... the Day still ends, more deaths still occur.

Basically, the way the game is, the daily lynch is always 1v1, and with the game size and incentive to duel, everyone wants to do it.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I mean seriously, I could have either been a town cop or town vanilla. Why wouldn't I want to duel, and as soon as possible even?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

You are almost assuredly Megatron. Fusion Blast is tied to his Fusion Cannon I would assume.

But flavor spec doesn't really do anything either, Megatron is just as likely to blast his own allies after all lol.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2076 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I mean, there is always the possibility that you sent in the kill privately and then just put Fusion Blast into your post for the exact reaction you were hoping to get. I still can't fathom how town would be given an unlimited Day Vig, but this game is all sorts of cuckoo.

PEdit: Nope, everyone's pretty much made up their mind. We aren't really playing mafia after all anyways, it's just ... I don't know ... not mafia. I'm taking a queue from Brian. I went big or was going home, and you all are fooling yourself if you thought that no one was going to duel today.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2077 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

If Scrap works the way I think it does, and rb *really* is town, then maybe he'll do something with it better than I could have. The only way I was going to really get vested into the game again was if I had won the duel.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2081 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Oh, hey. Porkens is still in this game? I haven't seen you since like Day 2! How's it going bud?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2532 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm Bad At Mafia, but I'm good at call outs!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”