Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #0) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

VOTE: joral

tone in #24 is off
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 49, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 24, joral wrote:So far, it looks like Joral, Reality Check, and the worst are tied at 2 each. Shoshin's got 1, and everyone else is clear for now.

Hey wait... how'd I get there...
can we vote this yet
In post 44, TehBrawlGuy wrote:VOTE: joral

tone in #24 is off
???
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Fri May 25, 2018 8:12 am

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

It's a page 2 vote on two sentences of material, it's not exactly like I did detailed analysis. Looking back at it, it feels like it's trying to seem extra casual about the RVS votes. The OMGUS on Wheme looks worse, so #24's less relevant anyway.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #3) » Fri May 25, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

e
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #4) » Fri May 25, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 84, the worst wrote:
@every1 thoughts on just asking Arc to claim the negative utility?
bad idea, better to let him decide when to do it

Possible he's scum but I'd wager any negative utility is probably a true claim even if he's scum
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #5) » Fri May 25, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

also why the fuck has nobody answered that yet
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #6) » Sat May 26, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

Mobile posting and will digest more later, but I'm not onboard with wheme wagon. He's pushed his scum reads, and yeah he hasn't commented on much, but there aren't really strong wagons yet so I can't say I blame him.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #7) » Sat May 26, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

Sho could go either way for me, but I still like Joral. I'm content here. If not him, probably some of the current low posters to force effort.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #8) » Sat May 26, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 214, Creature wrote:Yey long time no see TheBrawlGuy
wait do i know you from somewhere?
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #9) » Sat May 26, 2018 9:19 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 237, Creature wrote:
In post 234, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
In post 214, Creature wrote:Yey long time no see TheBrawlGuy
wait do i know you from somewhere?
NY 195
holy shit you remember me from a game 2 years ago where i died n1?

damn that's cool
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #10) » Mon May 28, 2018 10:35 am

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

Joral recent posts have read more town to me, and it seems public opinion has shifted to him being town anyway.

Don't have any super strong scum reads ATM, but VOTE: Renais. The active lurking is useless at best, scum at worst. Does anyone with meta know if this is the usual? I know a lot of players that like to shitpost but usually there's at least a little content there.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #11) » Mon May 28, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

Nah I'll probably call it NAI and then policy lynch you if the shitposts aren't accompanied by actual content too

you've got good shitposts to be fair, I just wanna see real posts too.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #12) » Wed May 30, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

Pretty disconnected from the game tbh, a lot of it seems like NAI squabbling and general whining. Nothing really jumps out to me as massively ProScum because the entire thread is garbage fighting or garbage posting for some reason. RC and the worst both gut Town. Wheme's play seems low effort town to me rather than scummy. Just finished a game with ScumSho, and her tone early on was pretty similar, but has evolved in a more genuinely inquisitive Town way, so I don't endorse that wagon anymore.

Down to policy lynch any of the players who don't really want to be useful, TPFKAP/Renais/Nico all fit into this category. I think the fact that the thread hasn't come down on this shit way harder is indicative of at least one Scum in that group because they're all easy mislynch bait/vote park targets if they're town. I am aware of the irony in saying that while pushing them and vote-parking Renais, but the fact that there aren't more people on those three feels weird to me.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #13) » Wed May 30, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

dammit dude i literally just advocated for lynching useless players and put you on my town list

dont make me reconsider the second for the first
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #14) » Wed May 30, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 516, Vartsun wrote:
In post 513, TehBrawlGuy wrote:Down to policy lynch any of the players who don't really want to be useful, TPFKAP/Renais/Nico all fit into this category. I think the fact that the thread hasn't come down on this shit way harder is indicative of at least one Scum in that group because they're all easy mislynch bait/vote park targets if they're town. I am aware of the irony in saying that while pushing them and vote-parking Renais, but the fact that there aren't more people on those three feels weird to me.
Have you even read my posts?

~ Taly
yes

also you're not a web designer from 1997, you don't need to use obnoxious text to get my attention
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #15) » Wed May 30, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 518, Vartsun wrote:
TehBrawlGuy wrote:but the fact that there aren't more people on those three feels weird to me.
oh wait, misread this.

Thought you meant NOBODY was on either of those people... because it feels exactly like that, alongside myself and your vote.

What's your take on
Creature
?

~ Taly
lmao the irony of this right after you bigtext me asking if I've read your posts

10/10

didn't think much until I was asked this, then went to his iso - seems active lurky and the kind of thing I'd usually push on if I didn't have other priorities w/r/t PLing players. I'm OK with him getting a wagon, but I think wagoning the dead weight and killing them/forcing people to sort them is more useful long-term.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

the overwhelming majority on creature wagon does seem pretty weird if he's town tbh

i still don't understand why tpfkap/renais lynch aren't on the table and why this playerlist is completely OK with the level of bullshit in the thread. realtalk if it continues to be this awful I might just /out
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:36 am

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 697, joral wrote:Taly, here's my problem. My vote on creature is basically a gut thing. Something "feels" off, but I can't say "in Post x, line y, Creature said z" which points to it. I'm not heavily committed for that reason.

Renais is the result of hooking a dice roller up to a dictionary, and I would vote her just to get it to stop, except for the fear of flipping town.
I'd have said Nico for active lurking, since Nico's posts still have not included value.

And yeah. The pointless antagonism from Wheme is having a negative effect on me and my interest in this game, I will admit.
Unless you want her alive to lategame/endgame, you gotta bite the bullet and do it. There's no guarantee we have a killing role to deal with her, and if we do lynch her, it's way better to do it early, both if she's Town and if she's Scum. If you don't think she's going to post AI content, then you gain nothing on your ability to read her by waiting.

If she's Town: Better to burn the mislynch D1 when we have the least info to go off of anyway, rather than on a day like D4 when we presumably all have good scumtargets. Killing her early also removes the distraction and debate of PLing her vs. lynching the scummiest players.

If she's Scum: We'd have to lynch her to win anyway, and we get a flipped Scum player to draw reads off of D1.

Like, I can get on board with Creature being Scum, but my ability to read him is only going to get better as the game goes on, and it's not for the players like Renais that are posting osusnly fluff. Plus, the fact that I'm the only person on her despite a lot of lukewarm suspicion absolutely reads to me like the scumteam is protecting her.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

They're voting with me because what I laid out in 698 makes sense.

Arc, what do you think of 698 yourself? Do you not agree with my conclusion?
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

I find it kind of weird that you're happy to throw that at Joral, and not at me, who made the post persuading you both to vote Renais.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4955 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:53 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

gee gee guys

i was debating use my power N1 regardless of who I'd save just because it's so fucking good and it would be a shame to die before i got to use it

and then I was somehow the N1 kill despite basically just advocating for lurker PLs D1

BUT IT ALL WORKED OUT IN THE END (props to tw in particular)
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4957 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:57 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

I don't think my power protects against kills directed at me anyway, though, or else it would be insanely broken. I'm just surprised I was the target, because I was pretty disengaged and not contributing a ton.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4959 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:04 am

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 4958, the worst wrote:it surprised me too tbqh but when I reread your ISO it did make a bit of sense (you were one of the townier players, and there was a lot of value in keeping the WIFOM of the underground hood alive for d2). I was so so sad when I saw the flip though. what a badass power.
i knoooooow

it is one of the coolest powers i've ever gotten outside a bastard game
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5121 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 5111, mastina wrote:
In post 5102, Shoshin wrote:I figured you were a computer programmer.
Fun fact, that's actually my brother's job! He's a programmer, got a Masters degree in it even. Makes enough money to be entirely self-sufficient with zero debt.

I tried to become a programmer at around the same age he started (my interest being in games, naturally), but I struggled too much with it. I completed Digiprep easily enough and completed the two-year Digipen program at my school (the one with seven textbooks),
Sno-isle, by any chance?

@Shoshin: I'm curious, do you have any read on what I do?
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5132 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 5124, Shoshin wrote:Anyone have any guess what I do?
Marketing of some kind?
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5136 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 5134, mastina wrote:
In post 5121, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
I tried to become a programmer at around the same age he started (my interest being in games, naturally), but I struggled too much with it. I completed Digiprep easily enough and completed the two-year Digipen program at my school (the one with seven textbooks),
Sno-isle, by any chance?
I'm not quite sure what you're referring to. Multiple things go by the name Sno-isle referring to education; it's possible one of them was involved in mine?

But, if you mean a school by that name, no, my school was Sky Valley Education Center (back when it was actually a good school; it really was the best of both worlds of homeschooling and public schooling back then). I'm one of the few who remembers its Snohomish location, with the barn. (Though the majority of my education was in the Monroe location in...what's it called? Business district? The location within walking distance of Monroe's YMCA. Where I am now employed. :P)
There was a school by that name with a DigiPen program, yeah. It serviced the Snohomish and Island counties. If you'd gone to it there would've been a decent chance we were classmates, or at least knew some of the same people.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5137 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 5123, Shoshin wrote:
In post 5121, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
Fun fact, that's actually my brother's job! He's a programmer, got a Masters degree in it even. Makes enough money to be entirely self-sufficient with zero debt.

Sno-isle, by any chance?

@Shoshin: I'm curious, do you have any read on what I do?
I'd guess you do something involving writing, but not a lawyer. Maybe journalism. Maybe.
Primarily, I'm a programmer, but my other major was game design, which was a lot of writing, so you're not too far off.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”