She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1924, Wisdom wrote:he doesn't have a result, thats obvious
Agreed.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:08 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 2.4

projectmatt [6] - Purrcocet, TehBrawlGuy, Nosferatu, Brian Skies, Wisdom, Moment
Wisdom [1] - Kokichi Oma
TehBrawlGuy [3] - zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Katsuki

Not Voting [6]
- Nancy Drew 39, MariaR, Spiffeh, Ankamius, projectmatt, Dunnstral

With 16 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-08-04 15:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:39 am

Post by Purrcocet »

Spoiler:
In post 889, projectmatt wrote:
In post 404, Moment wrote:It's possible that we're simply on track in terms of scumreads and so that's what could be leading to the lull in content. Perhaps unlikely, but still possible. Alternatively, we're totally off and so scum don't care to do anything.

If people seem to agree on scumreads, then what about townreads?
i don't like this post. i'm not sure how to articulate why but the tone of it feels super forced.
In post 406, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 404, Moment wrote:It's possible that we're simply on track in terms of scumreads and so that's what could be leading to the lull in content. Perhaps unlikely, but still possible. Alternatively, we're totally off and so scum don't care to do anything.

TBG, Matt, Wisdom are likely town.

I’m the most suspicious on Katsuki, Nos.

Iffy on Spiffeh, Muffin, Ank

Feeling okay about everyone else so far.
why are you iffy on muffin? has that read changed at all since you made that post?

alternately, why do you townread me? i've been a non-factor in this game so far.
In post 419, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 417, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 415, Purrcocet wrote:also consider the possibility of dunnstral scum
Why, because he delayed the voting?
hes been all like hey lets do things
and then u realize hes done the same amount of nothing as the rest of us

this game is weird i know im weird but idk if that is an excuse like i can just go hide in a corner while everyone lynches spiffeh within 30 minutes if that is what we all need to move forward.
purrcocet is probably town.
In post 424, Sakura Hana wrote:I could argue that nos being a non presence means nos scum... but that's literally everyone this game.
this post is basically a statement of neutrality with the bonus of setting up to vote nosferatu later in the game. sakura could very well be scum here.
In post 442, Brian Skies wrote:VOTE: Spiffeh
this vote basically came out of nowhere, and you switched it before spiffeh reacted. what was the purpose of that vote? do you think spiffeh is mafia?
In post 469, Sakura Hana wrote:VOTE: Mylo
Here Brian i shall join you in your effort to pressure this slot.
i
definitely
don't like this post. performative towntelling.
In post 475, Spiffeh wrote:idk what Ank is trying to pull with her whole "it's cool to not care" schtick, but I don't think she would be this unresponsive as scum.

I've played with and correctly identified scum!Ankamius several times (admittedly years ago) and as scum she tries to sound important/helpful which is completely absent here.

She could be playing like this deliberately to counteract my ability to read her but for now it's not worth exploring that
i agree. ank leans town.
In post 501, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 467, Sakura Hana wrote:Ok I believe you because I doubt you'd lie about something you're literally asking me to find.
I'm a little surprised you let me off the hook this easily?

I thought it made sense that you would be hard on me based on your experience with town!me, but immediately letting it go doesn't really jive with how you were pressuring me before. Can you explain why you moved on so quickly?
good post. spiffeh can be town for now.
In post 618, Moment wrote:
In post 615, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well Purr directly asked this question to Maria.
It's not so much
just
the answering of the question that I'm trying to highlight; it's the fact that, 100+ posts (as far as I remember) after her last post in the thread,
that
was what Maria responded to before disappearing again. Not only is it suspicious in itself with regards to pocketing, but it's entirey inconsistent with a supposed desire to "bounce ideas off of" you; after all, Maria skipped plenty of posts you made she could've responded to in order to respond to a post
about
you.

And, all that being said, I think this is where I'll leave my vote for now, while still keeping an eye on Nosferatu.

VOTE: MariaR
this feels slimey. do people think moment is town?
In post 636, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 566, MariaR wrote:This posting style is exhausting. Purr I really don't get why you're scumreading me of all people I feel I've been pretty transparently town.
Isn't this a scumtell for you?
oof, brian might be scum.
In post 677, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 673, Spiffeh wrote:ok I'm going back to doing nothing
VOTE: Spiffeh
sakura is my top scumread because of stuff like this. it's so lazy to silently vote a slot that you haven't mentioned as a scumread (save for the very start of the game) when that slot conveniently starts being scumread by a bunch of other people in the game.
In post 716, zMuffinMan wrote:707 is patently untrue unless this were a 1-scum game

please don't make me invoke LAL spiffeh
this is just useless semantics, unless this is a joke
In post 732, Katsuki wrote:I'd vote you for the fact that you threw a scumread at my direction. :]
ive barely read this slot but this post is transparently bad
In post 791, Katsuki wrote:
In post 787, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 773, Katsuki wrote:Oh man

I'm so tempted to vote spiffeh in spite of a game from a few years back where he mislynched me but that would mean voting with wisdom and dunnstral

what an existential crisis
Can you explain why you're using me as an excuse not to vote?
Because I think you're more than just an asshole. :]
this is bad too, but it might be town. damn.
In post 828, Moment wrote:
In post 827, Spiffeh wrote:Moment not really

It's been a fleeting thought of mine a few times throughout the game when reading your posts

And I don't have a specific reason for it
Well, I'm always up for being randomly lynched Day 1 for no discernible reason just like in Minuet's Trio, so if you want to get that going again then just let me know.
this reads like the exact same sardonic tone that i have when im scum.

brian's posting has improved slightly in the past two pages, but i still dont townread him.
In post 890, projectmatt wrote:anyway i want to lynch sakura, moment, and maybe muffin.

nancy, ank, spiffeh, and purr all lean town.

matts d1 sucked
889 is just like trying to force scumreads on moment and sakura and brian really hard and some of these seem pretty stretched
you say i'm vague day 2 but the entirety of all your stances are vague

stuff like this is an example of what i'm talking about

i don't like this post. i'm not sure how to articulate why but the tone of it feels super forced.
it seems like you just try to "feel" your way into all of your scumreads
you don't articulate any of the points you make that you have conviction on. all of them are very vague and you make everything seem like it's something but you never explain what that something is ever
projectmatt wrote:
In post 424, Sakura Hana wrote:I could argue that nos being a non presence means nos scum... but that's literally everyone this game.
this post is basically a statement of neutrality with the bonus of setting up to vote nosferatu later in the game. sakura could very well be scum here.
no......no it's not.
this is what i meant by posturing
it reads "nos lurking would be scummy if the entire playerlist wasn't also lurking" if you don't twist it
In post 469, Sakura Hana wrote:VOTE: Mylo
Here Brian i shall join you in your effort to pressure this slot.
i
definitely
don't like this post. performative towntelling.

"performative towntelling"? if you definitely didn't like it you could have told us exactly what you meant but i think you were aware this was just a generic wagon join
In post 677, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 673, Spiffeh wrote:ok I'm going back to doing nothing
VOTE: Spiffeh
sakura is my top scumread because of stuff like this. it's so lazy to silently vote a slot that you haven't mentioned as a scumread (save for the very start of the game) when that slot conveniently starts being scumread by a bunch of other people in the game.
so from this and the rest of your iso
sakura is scum for naked votes and "lazy" play is the foundation of your scumread

she's your top scumread but muffin who has posted nothing (of real content) at this point and voteparked in rvs is somehow lower. i will pretend that makes sense.
and you barely address muffin besides mentioning him
the muffin sr is never really pushed it's just kind of brushed on a little seemingly just for the sake of it
In post 716, zMuffinMan wrote:707 is patently untrue unless this were a 1-scum game

please don't make me invoke LAL spiffeh
this is just useless semantics, unless this is a joke
did you pick this post at random
you could have picked a few more to make it look better
In post 618, Moment wrote:
In post 615, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well Purr directly asked this question to Maria.
It's not so much
just
the answering of the question that I'm trying to highlight; it's the fact that, 100+ posts (as far as I remember) after her last post in the thread,
that
was what Maria responded to before disappearing again. Not only is it suspicious in itself with regards to pocketing, but it's entirey inconsistent with a supposed desire to "bounce ideas off of" you; after all, Maria skipped plenty of posts you made she could've responded to in order to respond to a post
about
you.

And, all that being said, I think this is where I'll leave my vote for now, while still keeping an eye on Nosferatu.

VOTE: MariaR
this feels slimey. do people think moment is town?
again. this is what i mean. what DO you mean? or are we just supposed to get the impression that you mean something
In post 901, projectmatt wrote:
@Nancy, I've never played with Moment before. Did he post similarly in Minuet to how he's posting here? I get the impression from Moment's posts that he's trying really hard to be seen as town, but it comes across as being artificial.
so this is what you mean, but it's still somehow one of the most general statements ever
In post 1602, projectmatt wrote:

anyway, i've been trying to reassess my approach to this game. i'll have good reads at some point.
[insert progression here]
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:49 am

Post by Purrcocet »

whatever else happens, Nancy Drew is still locktown and not getting lynched
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1901, Ankamius wrote:projectmatt could be town

I guess he could be scum too, idk
Nomming you for a scummy after this amazing analysis
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:03 am

Post by Purrcocet »

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1926, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 2.4

projectmatt [6] - Purrcocet, TehBrawlGuy, Nosferatu, Brian Skies, Wisdom, Moment
Wisdom [1] - Kokichi Oma
TehBrawlGuy [3] - zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Katsuki

Not Voting [6]
- Nancy Drew 39, MariaR, Spiffeh, Ankamius, projectmatt, Dunnstral

With 16 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-08-04 15:00:00)
Thank you for that Purr. It’s looking to me that they’re is one wolf - probably Muffinon TBG and one offwagon, not me, Dunn and probably not Maria. So based on your ISO and VCA, I am probably wrong about Nos.

I am.more suspicious of Muffin’s recent pushes than Matt’s ISO. And him pushing me before someone he claimed to have a guilty on is suspicious af, so for thatt reason more than anything else.

VOTE: Matt
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

P.edit by offwagon, I meant not voting because I think Kokichi seems town. He’s clearly wrong on Wisdom though.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Wisdom »

if its matt and muffin we're just too good
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1933, Wisdom wrote:if its matt and muffin we're just too good
The timing of my/TBG pushes is suspicious af. I also really disliked Matt’s push on Moment. I can’t imagine anyone pushing a wagon on one player while presumably having a guilty on another.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1934, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The timing of my/TBG pushes is suspicious af. I also really disliked Matt’s push on Moment. I can’t imagine anyone pushing a wagon on one player while presumably having a guilty on another.
Because the guilty is fake.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1924, Wisdom wrote:he doesn't have a result, thats obvious
Just because I don't have a guilty result today doesn't mean I don't have one...
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1935, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1934, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The timing of my/TBG pushes is suspicious af. I also really disliked Matt’s push on Moment. I can’t imagine anyone pushing a wagon on one player while presumably having a guilty on another.
Muffins would never fake a guilty. It goes against the very fiber of his being.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:02 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1722, Purrcocet wrote:i wonder if yours truly has a guardian angel
Placement holder for my catch up that I'm deadass tired
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Cant wait for this town flip. Maybe after you will listen to me that Wisdom is obv maf
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Spiffeh »

why isn't anyone paying attention to me my CTRL-F is only hitting Muffin's signature now
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Wisdom »

spiff youre boring
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Ankamius might actually be scum after all
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Spiffeh »

And yeah TBG's fake posting restriction isn't cute anymore
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1937, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1935, Sakura Hana wrote:
Muffins would never fake a guilty. It goes against the very fiber of his being.
How do you expect me to trust two people who were trying to mislynch me?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1939, Kokichi Oma wrote:Cant wait for this town flip. Maybe after you will listen to me that Wisdom is obv maf
Who is he linked with then? I’ve asked you that before.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 1942, Spiffeh wrote:Ankamius might actually be scum after all

apurrmative

Nancy, you need to stop talking to the bad guys :good:
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Why?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1417, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm not speaking another language, just think wisdom is scum here based on meta. Considering I've played about 10 games with him at this point.
Can you point to a previous game that makes you think Wisdom is scum here and explain why?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1947, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Why?
Haven't played with Ank in a really long time, but I can't imagine her town game has retrogressed this much in terms of giving a shit. I think it's more likely that she's trying to subvert her scum meta by pretending to not care and hope to get overlooked. Again though, I have not looked into recent meta to put these suspicions to the test.

And most instances in this thread her "I don't care attitude" seems to be present more to SEEM like she doesn't care rather than actually not caring. It's too overdone.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”