Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2239, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
In post 2227, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2223, TehBrawlGuy wrote:nancy, he was clearly joking about the guilties

if he wasn't don't you think I'd be 1v1ing him right now?
Here’s the thing, I just don’t buy town!Muffin pushing a lynch on me in this game. He was scumreading me all through Minuet, until he wasn’t but not only did he never try to get me lynched, he never even voted me iirc.

Of course, Katsuki immediately jumped on that too and she’s strongly defending both him and Matt.

I also think she has to be lying about getting not 1 but 2 innos, so if you’re right then either Matt or Muffin could be a pocket.

What’s really weird to me is Dunn’s reaction to Katsuki’s AtEs. He genuinely seems to be baffled by it. I would think if her AtEs were genuine, then how is it that Dunn seems to be so perplexed by them? Does that make any sense to you?
I think that's a pretty nonsensical reason to SR muffin TBH. It takes a far too static view of human behavior - people vary more than that, and games vary too.

You're not baffled by Katsuki's AtEs? I'm baffled by most of their play. I get what you're saying, and I agree that if they were fake that it would be more likely to baffle Dunn, but I also think he'd be baffled either way so I don't put a ton of stock in it.
I disagree that it’s “nonsensical” but that isn’t the only reason. It’s just suspicious to me, how much effort he’s putting into derailing Matt wagon but seeming indifferent to Mylo. It could be NAI though but I really doubt that the former is though.

Yes, I am more baffled by the fact that Dunn has no idea what she’s upset about. She is so intensely hostile towards him, how can he possibly not know why - if it’s genuine - is my point.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Brian Skies »

VOTE: Matt
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2249, Ankamius wrote:I also remembered why Mariar was my strongest scumread so I'm completely ok with her dying today
Why is she your strongest scumread?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Ankamius »

I would have to read into the context to hammer down why I think that post is really scummy but that propelled her to the bottom pretty much by itself c
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'll cross reference the reads I have with VCs and see what happens
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Wisdom »

not seeing whats wrong with it
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Ankamius »

(I'll probably be slammed for vca when it's not vca like necromancer is my guess)
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Purrcocet »

Brian Skies wrote:VOTE: Matt
Do you not believe what he's putting out? Cause I'd be willing to back there if so
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Purrcocet »

VOTE: Matt
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2253, Ankamius wrote:481

I would have to read into the context to hammer down why I think that post is really scummy but that propelled her to the bottom pretty much by itself c
Can you link it? The numbers show up different for me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:53 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 2.7

projectmatt [5] - Moment, Nancy Drew 39, Spiffeh, Brian Skies, Purrcocet
Wisdom [1] - Kokichi Oma
TehBrawlGuy [4] - zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Katsuki, Nosferatu
zMuffinMan [2] - MariaR, Wisdom
Katsuki [1] - TehBrawlGuy

Not Voting [3]
- Ankamius, projectmatt, Dunnstral

With 16 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-08-04 15:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: matt
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 481, MariaR wrote:
In post 479, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 239, MariaR wrote:Hard disagree you can set in apathy the longer the day goes along with the fact some people might simply want to vote and pressure people I don't think it's really AI the way people are pushing for deadline. I don't really like this line of thinking mostly because I don't understand why you think it's scummy...well that's not true I do get what you're saying but I simply think you're wrong and trying to find reasons to scumread people. Although I should ask who are the people who were in your words "scummy for pushing it."
I didn't mind the fact that he wasn't starting the voting, I have a problem with how he devoted a whole long post to how pro-town it was to make sure everyone contributed before starting the real Day and in the meantime doing nothing himself to actually contribute
Oh big time dunnstral made a big long winded post holding up the deadline isn't the issue it's mostly nai the fact he made a LAMIST post was pinging me on like "look how helpful I am" but really he didn't state anything himself
I want brain to talk about his reads for reasons but I wouldn't mind a dunnstral wagon he's easy for me to solve and I have him as scum right now. I don't really like voicing my dunnstral read until others do because people mostly sheep it
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2204, Spiffeh wrote:@cupcake

Here is why I am scum reading projectmatt:
In post 1969, Spiffeh wrote:projectmatt dying is fine I guess. It feels icky that he has like handpicked quotes illustrating why the reasons people are scum reading him are wrong. I feel like town doesn't bother doing that? This combined with not contributing anything other than his defense of himself today makes him likely to be scum.
He's had a few more posts where he's explained his Kokichi scum read and other reads and it's fine I guess but the stuff that came before it is still problematic enough for me. He says he's gonna go in more depth for his other scum reads when he comes back so I'll just wait for that.

I'm not town reading TBG, I have no read on him. Even after reading the posts with actual words. Please explain why you are scum reading him based off of that.
In post 2207, Spiffeh wrote:hey projectmatt you mentioned scum reading Sakura early on and even today justified that read in defense of Purr's accusations, but I don't see her in your list of scum reads rn

What happened?
Also him tunnelling only me, felt kind’ve weird to the exclusion of everyone else on his wagon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2262, Ankamius wrote:
In post 481, MariaR wrote:
In post 479, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 239, MariaR wrote:Hard disagree you can set in apathy the longer the day goes along with the fact some people might simply want to vote and pressure people I don't think it's really AI the way people are pushing for deadline. I don't really like this line of thinking mostly because I don't understand why you think it's scummy...well that's not true I do get what you're saying but I simply think you're wrong and trying to find reasons to scumread people. Although I should ask who are the people who were in your words "scummy for pushing it."
I didn't mind the fact that he wasn't starting the voting, I have a problem with how he devoted a whole long post to how pro-town it was to make sure everyone contributed before starting the real Day and in the meantime doing nothing himself to actually contribute
Oh big time dunnstral made a big long winded post holding up the deadline isn't the issue it's mostly nai the fact he made a LAMIST post was pinging me on like "look how helpful I am" but really he didn't state anything himself
I want brain to talk about his reads for reasons but I wouldn't mind a dunnstral wagon he's easy for me to solve and I have him as scum right now. I don't really like voicing my dunnstral read until others do because people mostly sheep it
Her Dunn push was definitely bad.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Ankamius »

Cursory look suggests my townreads are probably all correct.

Wisdom is probably town too.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:07 am

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 2250, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Here’s the thing, I just don’t buy town!Muffin pushing a lynch on me in this game. He was scumreading me all through Minuet, until he wasn’t but not only did he never try to get me lynched, he never even voted me iirc.

Of course, Katsuki immediately jumped on that too and she’s strongly defending both him and Matt.

I also think she has to be lying about getting not 1 but 2 innos, so if you’re right then either Matt or Muffin could be a pocket.

What’s really weird to me is Dunn’s reaction to Katsuki’s AtEs. He genuinely seems to be baffled by it. I would think if her AtEs were genuine, then how is it that Dunn seems to be so perplexed by them? Does that make any sense to you?
I think that's a pretty nonsensical reason to SR muffin TBH. It takes a far too static view of human behavior - people vary more than that, and games vary too.

You're not baffled by Katsuki's AtEs? I'm baffled by most of their play. I get what you're saying, and I agree that if they were fake that it would be more likely to baffle Dunn, but I also think he'd be baffled either way so I don't put a ton of stock in it.
I disagree that it’s “nonsensical” but that isn’t the only reason. It’s just suspicious to me, how much effort he’s putting into derailing Matt wagon but seeming indifferent to Mylo. It could be NAI though but I really doubt that the former is though.

Yes, I am more baffled by the fact that Dunn has no idea what she’s upset about. She is so intensely hostile towards him, how can he possibly not know why - if it’s genuine - is my point.
katsuki referenced that whatever the thing is with dunn is related to an ongoing so they can't talk about it (ironically, that in itself is a reference to an ongoing, but I guess that's veiled enough it's kosher? i don't make the rules)
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Ankamius »

Nosferatu and Sakura are probably not scum together

Nos + Mariar is my guess right now, but one might be replaced with Kokichi
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2257, Purrcocet wrote:
Brian Skies wrote:VOTE: Matt
Do you not believe what he's putting out? Cause I'd be willing to back there if so
In post 2258, Purrcocet wrote:VOTE: Matt
You say as you vote him...

I've not found any of Matt's posts particularly compelling.
In post 2132, projectmatt wrote:part of the reason i think kokichi might be scum is because of his indignation at me being lynched. the confidence in which he knows im going to flip town seems unrealistic, and it looks like he's trying to get towncred/using my townflip to justify his tunnel on wisdom. i also feel like his iso doesn't have much substance to it. i like most of his reads, but it feels like he gets them without trying to scumhunt/dialogue with people, and it makes me think the reads might be fake.

that said, i can still be convinced kokichi is town. he's not my top choice right now.
This in particular doesn't seem that great since he's hedging and doing the same thing we slammed Mylo for. I'm also curious about his Muffin and Moment scumreads, particularly because I think Moment is really town this game.
In post 912, projectmatt wrote:did you like mylo's content? i thought it was relatively bland and safe.
In post 1332, projectmatt wrote:i'm not super opposed to this wagon but i don't think it's really going to garner that much information, regardless of the flip. i'll hammer on it before the deadline if we need.
This is didn't really like since I feel like he could've figured that out for himself if he just continued to read my posts, and this was a conclusion Moment and I had already come to (Moment was the one who actually pushed me to reevaluate my Mylo read, so I am giving him a decent amount of credit here). And Matt never did end up voting Mylo. While I can see town just being really unsure, it gives me the impression he could have been scum hoping for the Mylo wagon to stall out near day's end and people wagoning something else.

Anyhow, the main pause I have is that most of his posting that I have an issue with comes in long catch-up style posting. But I still didn't really like this:
In post 889, projectmatt wrote:oof, brian might be scum.
In post 908, projectmatt wrote:i'm not interested in arguing semantics though, since you might be town.
In post 915, projectmatt wrote:i take it all back. brian's probably town.
Which seems like he was trying to give off the impression of a generic read, and it didn't actually feel that way for me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2266, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
In post 2250, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

katsuki referenced that whatever the thing is with dunn is related to an ongoing so they can't talk about it (ironically, that in itself is a reference to an ongoing, but I guess that's veiled enough it's kosher? i don't make the rules)
That part I got but Dunn genuinely seemed confused about it. But I don’t want either of us to get into trouble with the mods, so we can’t really speculate on it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Ankamius »

Idk I can't be sure about any of this

But I have some confidence that I'm wrong on up to two townreads if in wrong about any of them, which is unlikely

This gamestate favors scum regardless of activity level.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Ankamius »

Basically I don't like the wagons

But I don't have any one person I want to wagon instead so I guess we are stuck with this
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2267, Ankamius wrote:Nosferatu and Sakura are probably not scum together

But Nos voted mylo and early. So that would be a hardbus. Do you really think scum hardbusses their roleblocker D1 in a game with probably only 3 scum in it?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2268, Brian Skies wrote:Which seems like he was trying to give off the impression of a generic read, and it didn't actually feel that way for me.
Generic should be genuine.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:15 am

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 2272, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2267, Ankamius wrote:Nosferatu and Sakura are probably not scum together

But Nos voted mylo and early. So that would be a hardbus. Do you really think scum hardbusses their roleblocker D1 in a game with probably only 3 scum in it?
why do you think there's only 3 scum in a 17p?
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”