Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2396, camntsuki wrote:
In post 2385, Dunnstral wrote:Both nightkills point to Camntsuki scum.
rofl

If we were scum we would have shot DGB N1, like evry other game. She's one of only two players who's consistently wrecked us as scum over the years.

Nice try painting the kills on us though.
In post 2065, Fate wrote:DrippingGoofBall has been killed She was the Rabble Rouser, a Harmony aligned soul.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1157, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Camn
In post 1711, Fate wrote:
MariaR has suffered a mortal blow.
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:43 am

Post by thepixiecollective »

In post 2384, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Mollie feels like she's the most actively trying to keep the town on the status quo train. She was one of the ones who tried to warn me off Feysal, IIRC, and now is trying to lynch me while I'm disconnected from the game, which might not be anything, but certainly if I was scum playing against me I'd try to lynch me now as opposed to if I suddenly wake up with pocket aces and start playing.

A large part of it is gut, but behaviorally and motivation wise I think Mollie looks bad with the flips we have so far.
give it up

and I think you are overestimationg yourself. I am lynching you because you look scummy to me. just because I am suspecting you does not mean that I am scum despite what you may believe.

I am tired of you game throwing when you are town. tired of it. you dod tis in every game lld and it is old.

how about you make yourself useful and actually try to find scum.

you (and every1 else in this game) shld know that bad reads /= scum. I had a reason to be hesitant on feysal which I am not going to go into.

I mean srsly, by your own logic you are scum cos your scumread on me is freaking pretty terrible.

if you are town then convince me
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:44 am

In post 2381, zMuffinMan wrote:uh, dont think lld is playing like she did in the game youre referring to mollie
I disagree. 1 of her posts is a direct paraphrasing of 1 of her posts in that game so don't hand me that
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:45 am

In post 2386, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2382, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 2368, Dunnstral wrote:Nobody can stop you from leaving, you can't be "not allowed" to replace out
the mod disagrees with you.
Nothing is stopping you from just leaving, is the mod holding you hostage or something?
I think they point to lld
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:55 am

In post 2394, camntsuki wrote:
In post 2366, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 2363, camntsuki wrote:Rash assumption, Dunn.

And I still think Nos is maf.
If he isn't going to claim he is deadweight and I don't want him in lylo

It's him or lld

Cupcake where is camn?
I haven't really been posting since camncamn came back from her V/LA lol.

Speaking of which your vote on us is super sketch, it's liek you've been entertaining our lynch the entire game despite calling us town D1 and now is the time you feel that you can collect on our mislynch.

Why do you even think we're scum or a remotely good vote here?
can I plz have 1 game where I don't have to deal with pple being dumb and I wind the pple who are supposed to be on my team

you have 3 players whom YOU respect who know my meta inside and out here who are telling that I am town. if you leap on lld's fake suspicion (even if she is town it is fake, I refuse to believe that some1 can be THAT wrong for this many years, I mean statistically she shld have had at least 1 correct read on me) then I am considering it a scumclaim. cos your slot is much brighter than this.
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:59 am

In post 2395, camntsuki wrote:
In post 2370, Dunnstral wrote:Camntsuki is still using the same avoidance techniques as back then so yeah

"I didn't do that"
[quote showing where they did do that, no room for doubt]
*starts talking about something else*
You've been doing nothing all game other than misrepping and making shit up about our actions. It's like you're trying to throw all your shit at us and seeing what sticks.

STRONG DEFENSE OF FEYSAL is still the best when we not only did absolutely 0 defending of feysal, but voted for him at deadline over kokichi.

But uh ya I'm of the opinion that you have to be scum this game but if I get into this thread it'd be nothing but toxicity as that's all I have for you. Every post I read of yours leaves me with seething rage then I try to remember that you're just playing to your scum wincon but it affects my mood and I don't need that from a game that's suppose to be about relaxation.
cut the crap, all you are doing is omgusing the pple who suspect you in lieu of any actually scumhunting.
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:00 am

In post 2396, camntsuki wrote:
In post 2385, Dunnstral wrote:Both nightkills point to Camntsuki scum.
rofl

If we were scum we would have shot DGB N1, like evry other game. She's one of only two players who's consistently wrecked us as scum over the years.

Nice try painting the kills on us though.
:?
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:46 am

Post by camntsuki »

lol?

man i give up playing this game theres a reason why I havent played for the last two weeks and let camncamn take over

considering that your response to the most important thing to playing scum being manipulation, excuse me for not taking the above crap you wrote re:us seriously
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:06 am

Post by camntsuki »

aw kats, dont be like that.
Lets have fun!

We caught Feysal. We have caught-scum in Nos. Lets see that flip and take it from there.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Nosferatu »

i have to play in good faith or whatever so uhh

dont do that?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Nosferatu »

y'all have a very loose definition of caught
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:20 am

Post by camntsuki »

I m ean

It's not like I have anything against mollie personally
I just find her posts incredibly disingenuous and the fact she's trying to call me out for OMGUS when she's been entertaining our mislynch the whole game is sus af

I didn't even call her scum, I called her actions sketch and tried to question her on her read of us. I asked her WHY she thought we were scum but all she did was give me a bunch of horseshit about others I respect townreading her which has absolutely nothing to do with what I asked.

Speaking of which why was her first reaction to appeal to me with my townreads townreading her when no strong scumread was being expressed on her, instead of simply explaining her stance when I tried to reach out to her for discussion?
Either way

I have better things to do with my life than get bogged down with this game. It was more fun with DGB around I've missed her while she's been away from the site due to reasons and got a good laugh out of her posting this game
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:20 am

Post by camntsuki »

You could just let yourself be modkilled and spare us the need of having to lynch you

camncamn's a bloodhound and she's got you dead to rights anyways :]
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:20 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2404, thepixiecollective wrote:I disagree. 1 of her posts is a direct paraphrasing of 1 of her posts in that game so don't hand me that
*shrug*

i think you might be mistaking just how much of the game youre referring to i read. i started reading that game after i replaced out of another game i was in where LLD was scum and i noticed some similarities in her play across both games (which im not seeing here) but i only started loosely following that game around the day titus got lynched

youre gonna have to be more specific
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2391, Dunnstral wrote:Camntsuki just got caught out, lynch them
this was a ridiculous argument.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: zMuffinMan

In post 2330, kuribo wrote:I really RUHEEEEEALLY don't like that Maria and DGB died before claimed masons
you didn't expect that we'd die last night. don't think it makes sense for any scum to shoot either of us at this point while there's MULTIBALL FEAR (even though claiming masons in multiball and setting it up from our my early early posts is even more absurd than the paranoid floating around us now) unless they have some deep-seated irrational fear of one of us waking up and wrecking their faces.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:40 am

Post by kuribo »

Fair enough
In post 2417, Nachomamma8 wrote:deep-seated irrational fear of one of us waking up and wrecking their faces.
I mean you could always help them foster that fear instead of playing timidly
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:41 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2403, thepixiecollective wrote:you (and every1 else in this game) shld know that bad reads /= scum. I had a reason to be hesitant on feysal which I am not going to go into.
Bad reads don't equal scum, but sometimes scum defend their partners for bad reasons and part of the game is figuring out which is which
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:18 am

Post by camntsuki »

In post 2416, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2391, Dunnstral wrote:Camntsuki just got caught out, lynch them
this was a ridiculous argument.
I know, right?
We are so caught by how we obviously disagree on if we would or wouldn't hypothetically kill DGB?

Well I'm telling you- I am the adult in our hydra-talk.. and we would NOT. Ever.
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:43 am

In post 2419, kuribo wrote:
In post 2403, thepixiecollective wrote:you (and every1 else in this game) shld know that bad reads /= scum. I had a reason to be hesitant on feysal which I am not going to go into.
Bad reads don't equal scum, but sometimes scum defend their partners for bad reasons and part of the game is figuring out which is which
When have I ever defended a partner for bad reasons
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:56 am

I don't give a flying fuck if you think my posts read as disingenuous or not cupcake. I want to lynch because I am looking at the gamestate some1 has to be scum and I am always up for pl-ing you cos I think you are a terrible player and your bad read on us kind proves it to be true. You are doing the same thing you always do shock is to hide behind kuribo and fun and fracture town. You do this as both alignments.

I am getting annoyed cos going after me is a waste of time, if you read my posts then you wld be able to see the town motivation behind them. You want me to NOT consider lynching you? Play better.

@nacho why are you not doing stuff? I think this is the third time I have asked you.

If miss doesn't claim I am going to vote him and move somebody else 'S there too. I will be happy when nos and lld or the masons resolved.

Oh and I hadn't played here in a year cos of the last game where cupcake was a giant jerk. Yes I am okay with lynching that slot.

Like ffs, what happened to pple actually understanding how the game is played where some of you pple don't seem to know that the informed bs uninformed dynamic is for scum to blend in with town.

Like scum are likely in the pple are doing nothing and fading into the background, let's look there
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:57 am

Also leaving for Philly to go see Radiohead see ya scrubs
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:19 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 2047, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2044, AnonymousGhost wrote:Pretty sure you'll explain this later, but I want details as to why Muffin's on the list, especially since Muffin basically had the same reaction I did towards your Mason claims.
your pushes were very different.
Talk to me about this thing.

^ @Nacho - Plz.

#Fate
Last edited by Fate on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”