Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:19 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

I LOVE GIVING FATE HIS PAGE TOPS

:DDDD
Last edited by Fate on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:20 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

:p
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:20 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

i hate page tops
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Muffin what is Mollie read
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:27 am

Post by camntsuki »

In post 2423, thepixiecollective wrote:Also leaving for Philly to go see Radiohead see ya scrubs
Omg I saw them in 2010 still the best concert ever.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Staeg »

Holy shit LLD
sa vrede?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:37 am

What

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:53 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2421, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 2419, kuribo wrote:
In post 2403, thepixiecollective wrote:you (and every1 else in this game) shld know that bad reads /= scum. I had a reason to be hesitant on feysal which I am not going to go into.
Bad reads don't equal scum, but sometimes scum defend their partners for bad reasons and part of the game is figuring out which is which
When have I ever defended a partner for bad reasons

I meant in general
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:21 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2428, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Muffin what is Mollie read
(probably) town
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Staeg »

In post 2176, Staeg wrote:Can you talk to me about how Mollie ends up scum at the end of the day?
In post 2371, Staeg wrote:
In post 2364, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I still think Mollie is scum tbh
Can you still talk to me or anyone, really, about why?
pls?
sa vrede?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:20 pm

In post 2434, Staeg wrote:
In post 2176, Staeg wrote:Can you talk to me about how Mollie ends up scum at the end of the day?
In post 2371, Staeg wrote:
In post 2364, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I still think Mollie is scum tbh
Can you still talk to me or anyone, really, about why?
pls?
In post 2384, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Mollie feels like she's the most actively trying to keep the town on the status quo train. She was one of the ones who tried to warn me off Feysal, IIRC, and now is trying to lynch me while I'm disconnected from the game, which might not be anything, but certainly if I was scum playing against me I'd try to lynch me now as opposed to if I suddenly wake up with pocket aces and start playing.

A large part of it is gut, but behaviorally and motivation wise I think Mollie looks bad with the flips we have so far.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:20 pm

I hear reading is tech Staeg

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2422, thepixiecollective wrote:I don't give a flying fuck if you think my posts read as disingenuous or not cupcake. I want to lynch because I am looking at the gamestate some1 has to be scum and I am always up for pl-ing you cos I think you are a terrible player and your bad read on us kind proves it to be true. You are doing the same thing you always do shock is to hide behind kuribo and fun and fracture town. You do this as both alignments.

I am getting annoyed cos going after me is a waste of time, if you read my posts then you wld be able to see the town motivation behind them. You want me to NOT consider lynching you? Play better.

@nacho why are you not doing stuff? I think this is the third time I have asked you.

If miss doesn't claim I am going to vote him and move somebody else 'S there too. I will be happy when nos and lld or the masons resolved.

Oh and I hadn't played here in a year cos of the last game where cupcake was a giant jerk. Yes I am okay with lynching that slot.

Like ffs, what happened to pple actually understanding how the game is played where some of you pple don't seem to know that the informed bs uninformed dynamic is for scum to blend in with town.

Like scum are likely in the pple are doing nothing and fading into the background, let's look there
if im a jerk for trying to sort you by asking you why you're voting us and why we're scum then I really dont know what to say

like ???????????????????????????????????????

Guess I'll be sure to never ask anyone to explain their votes or scumreads ever again because it can be triggering
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by camntsuki »

People just don't see your snuggly side anymore.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Katsuki »

It's quite unfortunate.

Fate needs to whiteknight me more.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:24 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2418, kuribo wrote:I mean you could always help them foster that fear instead of playing timidly
step 1: play the game
step 2: make an impact on the game
step 3: make a
positive
impact on the game
step 4: strike fear into the hearts of all who would oppose me
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:27 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2422, thepixiecollective wrote:@nacho why are you not doing stuff? I think this is the third time I have asked you.
the full answer's pretty lengthy and equally unnecessary
the short answer is something along the lines of "i got overwhelmed, fell behind, kept trying to bite off big beautiful chunks to get back to form when I just needed to take it one baby step at a time".
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:50 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2424, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 2047, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2044, AnonymousGhost wrote:Pretty sure you'll explain this later, but I want details as to why Muffin's on the list, especially since Muffin basically had the same reaction I did towards your Mason claims.
your pushes were very different.
Talk to me about this thing.

^ @Nacho - Plz.

#Fate
sure.
In post 1170, AnonymousGhost wrote:Digging deeper into research shows that a Hades Moon is basically a Scorpio Moon (Pluto) and an Aphrodite Moon is associated with Taurus (Venus). This probably means nothing and I probably wasted my time looking it up. :/
In post 1168, AnonymousGhost wrote:@Muffin - Can we talk about the Masons' Moon claims (Hades & Aphrodite) for a bit?

Just comparing the Sun/Moon aspect to my own role PM and Kuribo's claim (Gemini/Capricorn), I'm kinda wondering if the Greek God claims are legit.

ATM Kuribo is solidified as lock town due to that Sun/Moon aspect of his claim and how it's strictly from Western Astrology.
You initially suspecting us seemed immensely genuine to me; you have a habit of tossing yourself wholeheartedly into your suspicions (which is why you were a strong townread for me early), and I think this is a great example of that. If you were scum, then you'd know that we were town and so it'd be pretty difficult for me to envision you going ahead and doing the research into different types of mythology since you'd know that it would most likely be a dead end and could possibly be something that pointed to us being town. But, you're town, you think that you've stumbled onto something, you push forward.
In post 1218, AnonymousGhost wrote:I think these Mason claims are BS by virtue of knowing Kuribo's flavor claim combo of his Sun and Moon sign, Muffin's claim that his role has nothing to do with Greek Gods, and the fact that when I compare the Moon flavor aspect of both Masons to Kuribo and my Moon flavor and how the latter two are both from Western Astrology. Kuribo's solidly town at this point, so I'm trusting his Moon flavor claim more than Muffin's ATM.

TL;DR
- I'm beyond skeptical. I still want my Staeg lynch to literally
just
confirm that this isn't some fake claim BS made by desperate scum to not eat the D1 lynch. If you can't tell by this point, these are the two players that I
never
want to see reach LyLo,
especially not together.

Is this stupid and anti-town?
Oh yes it is
~ >:3

Am I going to get a Staeg lynch today? Probably not. :l

My logic is if the following things
are all true
: Kuribo's sheer power, if he's town, these Mason claims, and if Staeg eats the D1 lynch (thus flipping town), scum have two choices between killing Kuribo - who, as far as they know, could become their worst nightmare - OR kill the now confirmed Mason that the town could rally and build a town block around.

Both of these things could spell trouble for scum in the long term for reasons that should be self-explanatory. Scum ultimately have to make a hard choice and place their bets that there aren't any protective roles in the game that stand a good chance of targeting between Kuribo and the remaining Mason.
This is a pretty strong speech to get us killed - if scum, you're putting yourself out there and pushing something that is mechanically wrong for a lynch that you probably aren't getting. I can see you doing this pretty easily as town; you suspected Staeg before, flavor doesn't match up the way you expected to - that claim is a fakeclaim. I struggle to see you doing it as scum when you don't have the bloodlust/passion for scumhunting urging you to push an irrational line.
In post 1432, AnonymousGhost wrote:Desperate scum.

The flavor of their Moon signs doesn't match to the town sample role PM, Kuribo's claim, and my own role PM - all of which have the Sun and Moon Signs as Western Astrology, not Greek/Roman Gods. The fact that their claims involve Gods pings me as a fake claim.
And again, to emphasize my point, basically no one agreed with this or thought that it was solid point. Everyone said "Ghost, you're currently half-cocked. I suspect them kind of I guess? But that's not why."

You said fuck you to all of them. You pushed in what you believed in and you kept bringing it up because you very strongly believed in it. I can't find an agenda that makes sense for your posting, and the town reasons for doing so is almost terrifyingly obvious.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

so now let's look at muffin's push:
In post 1165, zMuffinMan wrote:thought about it. i dont really believe the mason claim tbh

probably not a great idea to lynch them D1 though. just im not going to be at all surprised if theyre still around at lylo
In post 1166, zMuffinMan wrote:i still don't believe staeg is town and im pretty sure nacho knew he was taking the fall after a staeg lynch so yeah
In post 1261, zMuffinMan wrote:not going to argue this point, but @anyone saying they wouldn't claim masons as scum,

staeg was getting lynched if not for that claim and nacho was following right after him (i don't care that people had a murder boner for dunnstral-staeg, nacho was pretty clearly tied to staeg, so even if somehow nacho lived past D2, he wasn't making it past D3). that claim just bought them time to get mislynches (possibly a few because people still might not lynch them when they're both magically alive D3). it's not bad play or 'suboptimal' to throw a hail mary when you're probably fucked anyway

don't blindly write them off as town for that claim
In post 1488, zMuffinMan wrote:thinking i may be wrong about staeg(+nacho) but i don't really care about sorting that further atm

btw, there are 14 players in this game so it should be 8 to lynch, despite what fate's votecounts say
one reason (that's very near and dear to my heart) that I don't mind your push but I fucking hate muffin's is because muffin's is mind-numbingly terrible.
muffin's argument is that staeg and I were very very obviously connected and so connecting myself to staeg 100% was not a significant risk. this is wrong and bad and makes me feel like i need to take a shower for a couple reasons. as scum, I very often (and would do so always in a format where I don't expect people to know my meta) bus the shit out of partners that I believe are weak. I do so because I find it incredibly entertaining and because I find that the confusion + towncred after a good bus usually more than pays off its weight in gold. muffin's aware of this because we've played scum together like 3 times. it makes zero sense for me to go "oh cool, i'm scum with a couple people who can read me pretty well. i think i'll claim masons with my scum partner who gets lynched pretty much constantly!!". the second reason is that the crux of the argument is that i was so fucked because of Staeg interactions that it makes sense for me to throw a hail mary. except... there was no reason for me to literally do nothing but defend him if we were scum partners. and... he says that I'd get lynched pretty much immediately after, but really the only person strongly pushing Staeg-Nacho connection was... Muffin.

as far as how the pushes are different, muffin made his case for why we could be scum, then moved on. in particular, he engaged mollie directly about it, made his case, and moved on. he didn't stick his neck out particularly far when making the argument, and he didn't hit the "yeah this is p much anti-town" point that you did when arguing in general. as scum, his motivation is clear - setting us up for mislynch later and planting the seeds of paranoia then. as town it still makes sense but it's not really a "man he's putting himself out there to such a degree where he
has
to be town" type of thing like it was with you.

does that make sense?

camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:46 am

Post by camntsuki »

See. Nacho is town. Thus Stage is town.
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:29 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

muffin mason push + ghost mason push = pocket ghost?

I've been turning a blind eye to muffin cause i was more relieved that he believed me/saw the same thing i did. like ive never even considered tracking muffin before this. looking at what you brought up does frame his push as lynch chaining.

as a rule, i don't put faith into claims of self-meta cuz its easily manipulative, but pointing out the chain lynch effect and the differences between our pushes is enough for me to revaluate my town lean on him - especially cuz half of it was subliminal AtE and the other half was based on this:
In post 1201, zMuffinMan wrote:my role has nothing to do with greek gods but it's either their fake-claim or they're town, so i don't think it matters
in hindsight, this is less conf!town than I believed at the time and it clearly fed into my bias of Not Western Astrology flavor = fake claiming.

reflecting back on my interactions with Staeg, my bad impression of his play created the reinforcement of the thought 'this
can't
be town posting, ergo must be scum posting'. but... i believe that I've been wrongly scum reading play style. not town posting =/= scum if it was always not town posting = scum then this game would be so much simpler. :p

in short, the fake claim theory is the main reason that I've been scum reading either of you. Staeg had the misfortunate of me falling into my scum reading play style bad habit, BUT if i ignore your claims, then i can't think of a reason why you two would be scumz. in Staeg's case bad posting =/= scum or not town and in your case, your muffin's push points out something important and ive never found your posts to have scum motive

UNVOTE: Steag
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:43 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

VOTE: thepixiecollective

you two were so adamant the last two days about the masons being legit and harping on the fact that they were "self-resolving".
In post 1238, thepixiecollective wrote: the masons are a self resolving issue and it shld be treated as town until proven otherwise.
In post 1269, thepixiecollective wrote: they are self resolving. you freaking know this.
In post 1470, thepixiecollective wrote:mason claims are self resolving. end of story
come today, you've changed your tune from 'nacho's not posting like town, but he's a mason' to 'nacho's not posting like town, therefore scum', echoing Muffin's "no town posting Staeg/Nacho" sentiment towards the masons.

what gives?
Talk Fast, Think Faster

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:48 am

Post by kuribo »

All three of those posts were before we suspected it was multiball dude

Not to mention, masons are self resolving--- in a way that's more obvious on day 3 than on day 1. Please don't make anyone explain that to you.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:49 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2440, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2418, kuribo wrote:I mean you could always help them foster that fear instead of playing timidly
step 1: play the game
step 2: make an impact on the game
step 3: make a
positive
impact on the game
step 4: strike fear into the hearts of all who would oppose me
So you're stuck somewhere between 1 and 2?

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:50 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

ive also come to conclusion that i shouldn't assume this is multi-ball until proven otherwise. i actually think Feysal was an SK - which are normally color coded in purple - than part of a two man scum team.

Pedit: That's the point Kuribo.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”