Level Up: Game Over!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 649, Gamma Emerald wrote:ok I'm actually gonna start using the discord when I can, someone hmu with the link
See .

Important Player Statuses as of this post:

1. the worst : Bound (2 Rounds)
2. McMenno : Stunned (3 Rounds)

Active Monsters as of this post:

1. Cultist Aaron : Cultist : Level = 6 | HP = 16 | MP = 10 | Attack = 1d8 | Defense = 1d6 | Stunned (1 Round) (2 CD)
2. Cultist Byron : Cultist : Level = 6 | HP = 16 | MP = 10 | Attack = 1d6 | Defense = 1d6 (2 CD)
3. Cultist Claron : Cultist : Level = 7 | HP = 16 | MP = 19 | Attack = 1d4 | Defense = 1d4
4. (DT88B) Cultist Dieron : Cultist : Level = 7 | HP = 15 | MP = 26 | Attack = 1d4 | Defense = 1d4

Scry Information:

Spoiler: Cultist Aaron
Cultist Aaron : Cultist : Level = 6 | HP = 17 | MP = 10 | Attack = 1d8 | Defense = 1d6
- Passive Skill "Siblings' Love" : The life-forces of Aaron, Byron, Claron, and Dieron are linked. Damage taken is deducted from the combined health of all four siblings; health is then redistributed as evenly as possible among the four.
- Passive Skill "Healing Grace" : If an attack causes this creature's health to drop to 1 HP or less (when they were above 1 HP beforehand), this creature will be left with 1 HP instead. If the creature takes damage at 1 HP, it dies.
- Passive Skill "Adrenaline Rush" : When HP is less than or equal to 1 HP, normal attacks deal double damage, active skills have 0 CD, and direct damage spells cost 0 MP.
- Passive Skill "In Control" : Crowd control status afflictions last for 1 less round than usual. (Crowd control effects include status afflictions like slow, stun, and bound.)
- Active Skill "Speed Slash" : Slashes an enemy quickly for {Attack Dice}-2 damage. Gain initiative with this action. (2 CD)
- Active Skill "Double Slash" : Slashes an enemy twice for {Attack Dice} and {Attack Dice}-2 damage. (3 CD)
- Active Skill "Berserk Lunge" : Lunges at an enemy for {Attack Dice} damage. If the attack deals any damage, the target is stunned for 3 turns. Regardless of whether this skill succeeds, the user is stunned for 1 turn after it is used. (3 CD)
- Magic Spell "Minor Heal" : Heals a target by 1d4 hitpoints. (2 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Cure" : Cures a target of one negative status affliction. (1 Mana)

Spoiler: Cultist Byron
Cultist Byron : Cultist : Level = 6 | HP = 17 | MP = 10 | Attack = 1d6 | Defense = 1d6
- Passive Skill "Siblings' Love" : The life-forces of Aaron, Byron, Claron, and Dieron are linked. Damage taken is deducted from the combined health of all four siblings; health is then redistributed as evenly as possible among the four.
- Passive Skill "Healing Grace" : If an attack causes this creature's health to drop to 1 HP or less (when they were above 1 HP beforehand), this creature will be left with 1 HP instead. If the creature takes damage at 1 HP, it dies.
- Passive Skill "Adrenaline Rush" : When HP is less than or equal to 1 HP, normal attacks deal double damage, active skills have 0 CD, and direct damage spells cost 0 MP.
- Passive Skill "In Control" : Crowd control status afflictions last for 1 less round than usual. (Crowd control effects include status afflictions like slow, stun, and bound.)
- Active Skill "Binding Shot" : Fires an arrow for 1d6 damage and bind them in place for two rounds. (3 CD)
- Active Skill "Piercing Shot" : Fires an arrow for 1d6 damage that ignores the target's defenses. (4 CD)
- Active Skill "Arrow Volley" : Fires three arrows at three different enemies for 1d6 damage each. (Use a separate roll for each.) (4 CD)
- Special Skill "Shoot Arrows" (Unlimited Use) : Fires an arrow at an enemy for 1d6 damage.
- Special Skill "Stand Ready" (Unlimited Use) : Grants initiative and allows the user to immediately counterattack (with a normal attack) any enemies that attack them for 1 round.
- Magic Spell "Minor Heal" : Heals a target by 1d4 hitpoints. (2 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Cure" : Cures a target of one negative status affliction. (1 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Curse" : Curses a target and gives them a -1 modifier to their dice rolls for two rounds. (2 Mana)

Spoiler: Cultist Claron
Cultist Claron : Cultist : Level = 7 | HP = 17 | MP = 19 | Attack = 1d4 | Defense = 1d4
- Passive Skill "Divine Intervention" : If 3 or more enemies use an action against this monster during a single round, divine forces will intervene and prevent those attackers from performing any actions this round.
- Magic Spell "Heal" : Heals a target by 1d6 hitpoints. (3 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Curse" : Gives the target a -1 modifier to their dice rolls for 2 rounds. (2 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Bless" : Gives the target a +1 modifier to their dice rolls for 2 rounds. (2 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Forcefield" : Makes the caster immune to all damage for 1 round. (Cast: 4 Mana | Uses: Half Current Mana (minimum of 4 Mana))
- Magic Spell "Holy Thunder" : Electrocutes a target for 1d8 damage. If they take damage, they become vulnerable to spells and take double damage from all spells for 2 rounds. (3 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Divine Fire" : Calls down divine fire onto three targets that take 1d6 damage each. If a target takes damage, they receive a temporary curse status (-1 modifier on dice rolls) for 2 round. (3 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Avatar" : Heals the caster by 1d8 hitpoints and grants the caster a permanent blessing status (+1 modifier on all dice rolls) until the end of the battle. (Cast: 7 Mana | Uses: All Mana)

Spoiler: Cultist Dieron
Cultist Dieron : Cultist : Level = 7 | HP = 17 | MP = 26 | Attack = 1d4 | Defense = 1d4
- Passive Skill "Double Time" : This monster can only act every other round (starting with round 1).
- Passive Skill "Protective Wards" : On any round that this monster cannot act (whether it be due to the "Double Time" skill, the stun status affliction, or some other reason), this monster only takes half the damage it receives those rounds (applied after the defense roll).
- Special Skill "Telepathic Link" (Maximum of 5 uses) : Transfers up to 1d6 MP from the caster to the target. (One cannot transfer more MP than one possesses; otherwise, there are no restrictions on the amount that can be transfered.)
- Magic Spell "Fire" : Deals 1d4 damage to an enemy and ignores defenses. (1 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Tornado" : Deals 1d6 damage to 2 enemies (roll for each enemy). Each target that takes damage from this spell is also stunned for 2 rounds. (2 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Lightning" : Deals 2d4 damage to the target. If the target had more than 1 HP to begin with and ends with 1 HP or less, they are left with 1 HP and any additional damage is split off to another target. If the target had 1 HP or less to begin with, they take 1 damage and the rest of the damage is split off to another target. Damage can be chained to as many targets as possible. (3 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Time Stop" : Stops time and grants the monsters an extra round of actions. Any end-of-round effects (like cooldowns and poison damage) activate as normal (as if this was a second round of actions where the players could not act). (Note: Double Time effect still applies here--this monster cannot attack during the free round.) (5 Mana)
Last edited by Ircher on Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Agent Sparkles »

In post 648, Cerberus v666 wrote:Irrelephant
Inferno
Charles
Felissan
skygazer
and draynth
we need at l east one of those people here for this
ideally two
so we can cure both TW and McMenno
Only Byron can attack this next round
Attacks should be focused on Dieron and Byron for the first 2 each, because they have the lowest defense die
So, minimum tentative plan:
This round, 2 level 4's Cure TW and MCMenno. Invisibly and myself attack Dieron
Sparkles and at least one other individual attacks Claron

Nobody take any action until we have 2 level 4's here, and one additional person to attack Claron. Check in discord, I want 6 people confirming the plan and ready to act all at the same time(check time stamps!) before anyone acts. Thanks!
Putting this here for convenience
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line." -Oscar Levant
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Invisibility »

i attack Dieron
Original Roll String: 1d8
1 8-Sided Dice: (7) = 7
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Charles510 »

Cast Cure on McMenno
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 652, Invisibility wrote:i attack Dieron
Original Roll String: 1d8 (STATIC)
1 8-Sided Dice: (8) = 8
i take back :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Attack Claron!

Original Roll String: 1d6
1 6-Sided Dice: (3) = 3
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line." -Oscar Levant
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Invisibility »

hahahaha pranked i cahnge to claron not tak back <o/
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Ircher »

Round ends in (expired on 2018-08-03 14:33:59).
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Cure The Worst
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Agent Sparkles »

If anyone else attacks please go for Aaron or Byron
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:28 am

Post by McMenno »

I do nothing
mafiascum is on life support
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Skygazer »

heal mcmenno

Original Roll String: 1d3
1 3-Sided Dice: (3) = 3
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Ircher »

The round starts off with Invisibility leaping into the air and slashing down with a powerful slash on Claron. (8 so far.)

Meanwhile, Charles510 begins chanting a ritual, and his hands begin to glow white. He points at McMenno whom is cured of the stun status.
*Charles510 is out of mana.*

Agent Sparkles, a new arrival, teams up with Vizzy and stabs at Claron from behind. (13 so far.)

Claron begins chanting as she tries to absorb some of the attack by sheer willpower...
Original Roll String: 1d4
1 4-Sided Dice: (4) = 4

Cerberus's hands also glow white. Bright light flies towards the worst from Cerberus's hands and cures the worst of the bound status.

Skygazer's hands glow a bright mixture of red and white. Light flows from her hands towards McMenno who regains some health.

Instead of attacking, Byron takes a defensive stance and waits.

Meanwhile, Claron begins chanting a weird prayer that ultimately leads to her hands glowing yellow with sparks occassionally flying out. She points her hand towards Cerberus, and a large burst of energy is discharged from her hand into Cerberus.
1 8-Sided Dice: (5) = 5

Original Roll String: 1d3
1 3-Sided Dice: (2) = 2
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Ircher »

Claron's wards fail as she ends up taking a total of 12 damage from Vizzy and Sparkles's attacks.

On the bright side (for Claron), her attack is really effective against Cerberus who takes 4 damage and becomes vulnerable to spell damage for the next two rounds.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Ircher »

Gonna extend the timeframe from 15 minutes to 30 minutes. This should give a bit more time to gather people.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I think people that aren't me need to plan things. :D
Because I'm super busy this weekend
and will not be planning things. ^^
There are some general points everyone needs to remember though
Dieron needs to be stunned every odd round. That's this round, and every round after. Only mcMenno and myself can stun him. I can stun him two more times(once more with tornado, and once more with the berserk lunge), and McMenno can also stun him 2 more times
with the same resources
Claron can do lots of damage, and we need tob e wary of that
and Claron can't be targeted by more than two people per round or else all the actions get wasted
I think those are the most important points, really
I think McMenno and myself should also alternate on the CC on Dieron
so we can maximize how long we can do it for
alright
anyways
<3 all, got a dinner to go to
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
2 718281828459
2 718281828459
Goon
2 718281828459
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:33 am

Post by 2 718281828459 »

Attack Claron

Original Roll String: 1d6
1 6-Sided Dice: (6) = 6

Right?
Retired Account
. I have no replacement.

After 2 years (almost exactly!) of inactivity I am giving MafiaScum a second chance...

Nah. I'm gone. Again.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Skygazer »

Right! Usually we wait around until we have a few of people ready for a round

Attack Claron

1 8-Sided Dice: (1) = 1
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Agent Sparkles »

No one else attack Claron or Divine Intervention will stop it. Also please no one else act until we have a game plan, the third one starts the timer.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by McMenno »

okay I will berserk lunch D
1 8-Sided Dice: (2) = 2
mafiascum is on life support
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Ircher »

(expired on 2018-08-04 21:38:59) left. (Alternatively, it can end when everyone is fine with it.)
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Invisibility »

i attack Dieron
Original Roll String: 1d8 (STATIC)
1 8-Sided Dice: (5) = 5
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Invisibility »

that's a static die from a p-edit does it count?
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Attack D
1 8-Sided Dice: (8) = 8
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:12 pm