Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7076 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Toranaga »

so I think FA elected drixx to have a superpower

drixx chose impenetrable skin

there's no scum motivation to doing so unless drixx wants to be caught having that ability which is kinda thin

abilities like *petrification* are much more relevant if you're a wolf there

so yeah my result seems good for drixx
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7077 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 7075, Frozen Angel wrote:I didn't use phasing last night

the remaining scum killed shiro cause he could talk with ank today maybe

if true then no scum has power negation to just disable shiro it seems
maybe, but someone else could have phasing I think?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #7078 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

The only people who could have phasing are nancy and you

also counting the possibility of getting one shot because of mimic
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7079 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Toranaga »

VOTE: katsuki
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7080 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Sando »

FA have you / will you announce superhero team from last night?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #7081 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Mathblade Sakura Shiro drixx nancy

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #7082 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Actually shiro kill looks odd af from mechanical perspective. This is the third time scum killed a person who could go with bp/protective.

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7083 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6996, stungun0404 wrote:Thank god. Scum just literally saved me from leading a mislynch wagon. I had a 2000+ word writeup ready where I thought shiro was near lockscum, and i'm posting it anyway so you guys have proof that this was what i thought. And had the evidence to back it up too. I'll copy and paste it in here, so as to have proof of how much i worked on it

But I still am townblocking this crew of players: Sakura Hana, MathBlade, Toranaga, Stungun, Frozen angel (who is locktown pretty much now to me; Titus clearly attempted to brainwash her d1), and Sando. Will have to check my confidence on these players again now with a shiro townflip confirmed, but fa is without a doubt town for me.

------

Spoiler: this is long and largely unfiltered
  • Toranaga is
    town
    . Toranaga vs. Titus is absolutely not
    scum
    vs.
    scum
    imo.

• upholds this; tog at this moment must be toranaga, and titus never confirmed that when i asked who tog was. lack of follow-up conclusion (re: on alignment of toranaga after numbers flip) likely means titus didn't have any incentive to provide reasoning to clear toranaga as
    town
    . Further, ankamius had
    townblocked
    toranaga, and at eod i definitely saw
    town motive
    in some things he did.

• So, I feel confident enough to
    townblock
    sakura hana, toranaga, mathblade, frozen angel, and sando. In addition to myself (stungun) knowing i am
    town
    , which you are free to discount if you would like. I can explain each of these cogently if need be. Feel free if after considering these other notes i took you still need further explanation on the towniness of a player.

• FA IS CONCLUSIVELY--AGAINST ATTACK--
    TOWN
    TO ME. I
    LOCKTOWN
    READ HER NOW. This is because a). blatant brainwashing attempts by Titus regarding who she should target with power roles--suggesting she randomize them. FA very clearly did not agree to this plan, and in fact was heavily against it in a way that screams towniness for her now with a Titus
    scumflip
    . If that was
    scum
    theatre, I heavily believe both of them drop their argument there at some point, BUT they didn't. b). Titus tried to subtly pick at possibilities of fa being
    scum
    so as to try and discredit her at the start on D1, and she found out this didn't quite work and instead decided to pocket fa to try and obtain powers in a way
    scum
    titus does not do to
    scum
    fa imo. Titus even said D1 leader is always
    scum-motivated
    at one point, meaning she wouldn't have batted at suggestions of fa being
    scum

• makes me think Drixx is
    town

• 713/715 with titus = strange interaction.
    Edit: Haven't checked with but must have pinged me. Literally jotted that in my notebook and transferred it to here.

• zmuffinman maybe not
    scum
    . not very confident on this one though

• 1959/1962 kinda feels like
    town
    vs.
    scum
    , so a clear point to nancydrew's credit given a titus
    scumflip

• i think
    town
    almost entirely was on the titus wagon yesterday, because
    scum
    held her as precious to their survival. this is apparent given the total unstated and stated reluctance to a titus lynch by several players. If
    scum
    had helped by bussing titus, i have absolute faith that the last day phase would not have lasted as long as it did.

• 1965 by titus asks why tw, hebi and shiro need to be reinvestigated. maybe a
    scum
    buddy is in there?
    Edit: maybe the worst now?

• 2177 may be trying to get a
    scum buddy
    townread

• toranaga is
    town
    from what would be harmful interactions with titus on d1 if toranaga was
    scum
    with titus. additionally, i don't feel torg changes vote to creature if
    scum
    with titus and just accepts the distancing attempt at eod last day phase

• 2195 human sequencer noted

• 2212 = perfect post for Titus to include partner in somewhere

• titus attacks players d1 for fa as leader vote. only numbers, toranaga, shiro and cerb who is
    conftown
    voted for fa as leader.
    scum
    faction may have killed cerb to deflect attention away from fa vote wagon given scum flip of numbers and how titus had pushed it and it had been correct, and how titus knew that fa leader pick was
    scum-motivated
    = probably 2 scum exactly voted for fa as leader.
    Edit: Ugh. I really do not think toranaga is scum, but i will keep this alley open.

• Scum
    titus probably does not question
    scum
    zmuffinman on a conclusion of brassherald and nicorobin being scum together, and given both the questions are about
    townplayers
    being
    scumread
    (i know this as brassherald = ank and nicorobin =stungun = me now), this was probably an attempt to gain towncred and not have a
    scum
    partner flesh out a response, but i might be wrong here.

• 2459 from ank noted.

• Nosferatu may yet be
    town
    . I've still not made a definite conclusion there. I don't think he's clear successor to titus being
    scum
    now that i have seen titus flip
    scum
    and reconsidered things. But he may still be
    scum

• Mathblade is clear
    town
    after titus flip. There's zero need for him ever to make post 2317 against
    scum
    titus if partners.
    Town
    vs.
    Scum
    , clearly.

• 2309 scum is not
    obvtowning
    a read of a
    scum
    partner here--fa--who isn't even really under danger. reads like buddying all the way, here.

• sando was framed last day phase, this should be clear now with titus
    scum flip
    given a); the immediate and early-on somewhat unrelenting push against sando to start the day phase following a fake cop guilty by nos called out by sakura hana, and the continuation of it as counter to titus likely served as a
    scum-encouraged
    shield to titus, whose flip would be gamebreaking. And B). The last vote ankamius made while alive in this game was on Sando, and I think if Sando AND Titus were
    scum
    together, then it would be screwing their faction as a whole to make this kill (risks i feel outweigh rewards) and given the overall reluctance to a Titus lynch, I don't think they would want to put another partner under fire as well. Too much turbulence from an ank kill afflicts both Sando and Titus too much for that
    scum
    team to advocate that kill, given they are both quite experienced. This holds unless you think I am
    scum
    with Titus and Sando. That's up to you to decide. I have more defending that team not being plausible, but will only defend it if necessary.

• That serious push against Sando looks to have a sketchier motive after a Titus
    scum
    flip. I will go back and look at who pushed against Sando there, or encouraged that push to continue without laying a vote down.

• Next, both the amount of stated and unstated resistance to the titus lynch and high number of decently supported counterwagons directly proves that
    scum
    held the titus chip as a centerpiece that was particularly important to their faction's survival. Which suggests by consequence it has that game-breaking potential.

• Now, Toog stated highest confidence
    townread
    on now
    confscum
    Titus. And defended it pretty hard. He promised to reread, and I will give him his chance there. Idk how the numbers flip made titus
    towniest
    though in his impression. But clearly now I proved my impression of the bad
    townreads
    on Titus and the fact that
    scum
    very likely picked optimal distancing spots and positioning on the numbers wagon to be true. So, if
    town
    , toog should be a lot more careful there. The whole body of work of Titus was definitely
    scummier
    than it was
    towny
    , to the extent where looking at it and examining the evidence that lead to us lynching her makes it difficult to defend titus as
    town

• And unfortunately i switched off titus lynchwagon to creature for a short time period. I blame lack of sleep (got two hours the night before), and the distracting temptation of a creature pressure wagon. i, however, still wanted titus lynched primarily and would have stayed focused there if i was not either distracted by the creature wagon or if i had gotten more sleep and been able to recognize why exactly i was pushing titus. it seems i dropped everything with that one distraction in an instant, but at least i switched right back realizing my mistake after hebichan (thank you!) questioned me. And also i may have cracked a little to the pressure of having the titus
    scumflip
    ride entirely on me being correct (some votes sheeped me and i've never felt that kind of pressure before); i felt there was a lot of weight being given to my push and i had some very slight inklings of doubt at various stages. Overall, though i will stand by my creature vote and own it like a man.

• Toog's defense of titus was sketchy, though, because it seemed entirely based off quick analysis of numbers lynch wagon. That is the easiest place for a
    scum
    player to begin analyzing the game, so Toog might be
    scum
    . And he criticizes my analyzing methods consistently because why? Given I correctly got a
    scumflip
    d1, maybe drop that today.

• Toog completely neglected myloninja
    town
    wagon. Por que?
    Town
    wagon reasoning can be more telling IMO than
    scum
    wagon reasoning, on the surface, unless a player is clearly not
    scum
    based on sustained interactions that would be clearly
    scum
    suicide if two players were
    scum
    together. There was nothing
    scum
    suicide about titus vs. numbers. In fact, it did not even read natural to me, and my suspicion there has now proven correct. So idk out of all players on the numbers vote wagon, you had the highest confidence on titus being
    town
    and argued my
    scumread
    of Titus was "painting picassos", and how you continually stuck up for titus. IDK how you concluded Titus to be
    towniest
    , but clearly that was faulty.

• But right now i think toog is likelier to flip
    town
    than shiro, but both could be
    scum
    together imo. Maybe even with creature, or even tw.
    Edit: currently a wrong assumption.

• Shiro stated
    townread
    from cerb on toogeloo for something that did not look
    town-indicative
    to me at all, i remember, which was strange. I don't think anyone else iirc tr toogeloo off that evidence or anything else, which is even stranger. I think if it genuinely came from cerb, people would clearly sense that. But this does not seem real.
    Edit: keeping this bc of possible importance.

• I'm feeling a numbers-titus-shiro-creature-toogeloo
    scum
    team as a real possibility right now. Only after the titus flip did this entire connection make sense to me.
    Edit: this too.

• Scum
    really didn't want a titus lynch, so i'm thinking (along with some slightly suss interactions with human sequencer and flipped
    scum
    and creature's growing lurkiness) that
    scum
    might have helped pile on a
    scum
    buddy who is MIA last minute in an effort to distract away from and avoid a titus lynch. Titus may have collapsed in the waning hours and self-voted due to another
    scum
    buddy being the clear counterwagon with only hours left in the day phase. Titus ran as main counterwagon to flipped
    scum
    in numbers anyway on D1, so why not do that again with 1 less
    scumplayer
    remaining in the game?

• 937 from numbers looks like a faked reaction to me, and thus would support HS-
    scum
    , and thus the creature slot being
    scum
    . That and creature's iso is not that focused on playing
    towny
    . He didn't even have a vote down at EoD last day phase.

• Both flipped
    scum
    had heavy and consistent regard for zmuffinman
    town
    . This might mean he is in fact
    town
    . Titus had stated a
    townread
    on sakura, who is pretty much
    locktown
    at this point.
Specially for mathblade. Only includes conclusions i made that DO NOT involve shiro so you see it was not solely focused on shiro
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7084 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6996, stungun0404 wrote:Thank god. Scum just literally saved me from leading a mislynch wagon. I had a 2000+ word writeup ready where I thought shiro was near lockscum, and i'm posting it anyway so you guys have proof that this was what i thought. And had the evidence to back it up too. I'll copy and paste it in here, so as to have proof of how much i worked on it

But I still am townblocking this crew of players: Sakura Hana, MathBlade, Toranaga, Stungun, Frozen angel (who is locktown pretty much now to me; Titus clearly attempted to brainwash her d1), and Sando. Will have to check my confidence on these players again now with a shiro townflip confirmed, but fa is without a doubt town for me.

------

Spoiler: this is long and largely unfiltered
  • Toranaga is
    town
    . Toranaga vs. Titus is absolutely not
    scum
    vs.
    scum
    imo.

• upholds this; tog at this moment must be toranaga, and titus never confirmed that when i asked who tog was. lack of follow-up conclusion (re: on alignment of toranaga after numbers flip) likely means titus didn't have any incentive to provide reasoning to clear toranaga as
    town
    . Further, ankamius had
    townblocked
    toranaga, and at eod i definitely saw
    town motive
    in some things he did.

• So, I feel confident enough to
    townblock
    sakura hana, toranaga, mathblade, frozen angel, and sando. In addition to myself (stungun) knowing i am
    town
    , which you are free to discount if you would like. I can explain each of these cogently if need be. Feel free if after considering these other notes i took you still need further explanation on the towniness of a player.

• FA IS CONCLUSIVELY--AGAINST ATTACK--
    TOWN
    TO ME. I
    LOCKTOWN
    READ HER NOW. This is because a). blatant brainwashing attempts by Titus regarding who she should target with power roles--suggesting she randomize them. FA very clearly did not agree to this plan, and in fact was heavily against it in a way that screams towniness for her now with a Titus
    scumflip
    . If that was
    scum
    theatre, I heavily believe both of them drop their argument there at some point, BUT they didn't. b). Titus tried to subtly pick at possibilities of fa being
    scum
    so as to try and discredit her at the start on D1, and she found out this didn't quite work and instead decided to pocket fa to try and obtain powers in a way
    scum
    titus does not do to
    scum
    fa imo. Titus even said D1 leader is always
    scum-motivated
    at one point, meaning she wouldn't have batted at suggestions of fa being
    scum

• makes me think Drixx is
    town

• 713/715 with titus = strange interaction.
    Edit: Haven't checked with but must have pinged me. Literally jotted that in my notebook and transferred it to here.

• zmuffinman maybe not
    scum
    . not very confident on this one though

• 1959/1962 kinda feels like
    town
    vs.
    scum
    , so a clear point to nancydrew's credit given a titus
    scumflip

• i think
    town
    almost entirely was on the titus wagon yesterday, because
    scum
    held her as precious to their survival. this is apparent given the total unstated and stated reluctance to a titus lynch by several players. If
    scum
    had helped by bussing titus, i have absolute faith that the last day phase would not have lasted as long as it did.

• 1965 by titus asks why tw, hebi and shiro need to be reinvestigated. maybe a
    scum
    buddy is in there?
    Edit: maybe the worst now?

• 2177 may be trying to get a
    scum buddy
    townread

• toranaga is
    town
    from what would be harmful interactions with titus on d1 if toranaga was
    scum
    with titus. additionally, i don't feel torg changes vote to creature if
    scum
    with titus and just accepts the distancing attempt at eod last day phase

• 2195 human sequencer noted

• 2212 = perfect post for Titus to include partner in somewhere

• titus attacks players d1 for fa as leader vote. only numbers, toranaga, shiro and cerb who is
    conftown
    voted for fa as leader.
    scum
    faction may have killed cerb to deflect attention away from fa vote wagon given scum flip of numbers and how titus had pushed it and it had been correct, and how titus knew that fa leader pick was
    scum-motivated
    = probably 2 scum exactly voted for fa as leader.
    Edit: Ugh. I really do not think toranaga is scum, but i will keep this alley open.

• Scum
    titus probably does not question
    scum
    zmuffinman on a conclusion of brassherald and nicorobin being scum together, and given both the questions are about
    townplayers
    being
    scumread
    (i know this as brassherald = ank and nicorobin =stungun = me now), this was probably an attempt to gain towncred and not have a
    scum
    partner flesh out a response, but i might be wrong here.

• 2459 from ank noted.

• Nosferatu may yet be
    town
    . I've still not made a definite conclusion there. I don't think he's clear successor to titus being
    scum
    now that i have seen titus flip
    scum
    and reconsidered things. But he may still be
    scum

• Mathblade is clear
    town
    after titus flip. There's zero need for him ever to make post 2317 against
    scum
    titus if partners.
    Town
    vs.
    Scum
    , clearly.

• 2309 scum is not
    obvtowning
    a read of a
    scum
    partner here--fa--who isn't even really under danger. reads like buddying all the way, here.

• sando was framed last day phase, this should be clear now with titus
    scum flip
    given a); the immediate and early-on somewhat unrelenting push against sando to start the day phase following a fake cop guilty by nos called out by sakura hana, and the continuation of it as counter to titus likely served as a
    scum-encouraged
    shield to titus, whose flip would be gamebreaking. And B). The last vote ankamius made while alive in this game was on Sando, and I think if Sando AND Titus were
    scum
    together, then it would be screwing their faction as a whole to make this kill (risks i feel outweigh rewards) and given the overall reluctance to a Titus lynch, I don't think they would want to put another partner under fire as well. Too much turbulence from an ank kill afflicts both Sando and Titus too much for that
    scum
    team to advocate that kill, given they are both quite experienced. This holds unless you think I am
    scum
    with Titus and Sando. That's up to you to decide. I have more defending that team not being plausible, but will only defend it if necessary.

• That serious push against Sando looks to have a sketchier motive after a Titus
    scum
    flip. I will go back and look at who pushed against Sando there, or encouraged that push to continue without laying a vote down.

• Next, both the amount of stated and unstated resistance to the titus lynch and high number of decently supported counterwagons directly proves that
    scum
    held the titus chip as a centerpiece that was particularly important to their faction's survival. Which suggests by consequence it has that game-breaking potential.

• Now, Toog stated highest confidence
    townread
    on now
    confscum
    Titus. And defended it pretty hard. He promised to reread, and I will give him his chance there. Idk how the numbers flip made titus
    towniest
    though in his impression. But clearly now I proved my impression of the bad
    townreads
    on Titus and the fact that
    scum
    very likely picked optimal distancing spots and positioning on the numbers wagon to be true. So, if
    town
    , toog should be a lot more careful there. The whole body of work of Titus was definitely
    scummier
    than it was
    towny
    , to the extent where looking at it and examining the evidence that lead to us lynching her makes it difficult to defend titus as
    town

• And unfortunately i switched off titus lynchwagon to creature for a short time period. I blame lack of sleep (got two hours the night before), and the distracting temptation of a creature pressure wagon. i, however, still wanted titus lynched primarily and would have stayed focused there if i was not either distracted by the creature wagon or if i had gotten more sleep and been able to recognize why exactly i was pushing titus. it seems i dropped everything with that one distraction in an instant, but at least i switched right back realizing my mistake after hebichan (thank you!) questioned me. And also i may have cracked a little to the pressure of having the titus
    scumflip
    ride entirely on me being correct (some votes sheeped me and i've never felt that kind of pressure before); i felt there was a lot of weight being given to my push and i had some very slight inklings of doubt at various stages. Overall, though i will stand by my creature vote and own it like a man.

• Toog's defense of titus was sketchy, though, because it seemed entirely based off quick analysis of numbers lynch wagon. That is the easiest place for a
    scum
    player to begin analyzing the game, so Toog might be
    scum
    . And he criticizes my analyzing methods consistently because why? Given I correctly got a
    scumflip
    d1, maybe drop that today.

• Toog completely neglected myloninja
    town
    wagon. Por que?
    Town
    wagon reasoning can be more telling IMO than
    scum
    wagon reasoning, on the surface, unless a player is clearly not
    scum
    based on sustained interactions that would be clearly
    scum
    suicide if two players were
    scum
    together. There was nothing
    scum
    suicide about titus vs. numbers. In fact, it did not even read natural to me, and my suspicion there has now proven correct. So idk out of all players on the numbers vote wagon, you had the highest confidence on titus being
    town
    and argued my
    scumread
    of Titus was "painting picassos", and how you continually stuck up for titus. IDK how you concluded Titus to be
    towniest
    , but clearly that was faulty.

• But right now i think toog is likelier to flip
    town
    than shiro, but both could be
    scum
    together imo. Maybe even with creature, or even tw.
    Edit: currently a wrong assumption.

• Shiro stated
    townread
    from cerb on toogeloo for something that did not look
    town-indicative
    to me at all, i remember, which was strange. I don't think anyone else iirc tr toogeloo off that evidence or anything else, which is even stranger. I think if it genuinely came from cerb, people would clearly sense that. But this does not seem real.
    Edit: keeping this bc of possible importance.

• I'm feeling a numbers-titus-shiro-creature-toogeloo
    scum
    team as a real possibility right now. Only after the titus flip did this entire connection make sense to me.
    Edit: this too.

• Scum
    really didn't want a titus lynch, so i'm thinking (along with some slightly suss interactions with human sequencer and flipped
    scum
    and creature's growing lurkiness) that
    scum
    might have helped pile on a
    scum
    buddy who is MIA last minute in an effort to distract away from and avoid a titus lynch. Titus may have collapsed in the waning hours and self-voted due to another
    scum
    buddy being the clear counterwagon with only hours left in the day phase. Titus ran as main counterwagon to flipped
    scum
    in numbers anyway on D1, so why not do that again with 1 less
    scumplayer
    remaining in the game?

• 937 from numbers looks like a faked reaction to me, and thus would support HS-
    scum
    , and thus the creature slot being
    scum
    . That and creature's iso is not that focused on playing
    towny
    . He didn't even have a vote down at EoD last day phase.

• Both flipped
    scum
    had heavy and consistent regard for zmuffinman
    town
    . This might mean he is in fact
    town
    . Titus had stated a
    townread
    on sakura, who is pretty much
    locktown
    at this point.
Specially for mathblade. Only includes conclusions i made that DO NOT involve shiro so you see it was not solely focused on shiro
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7085 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

And darnit that took over 30 minutes to edit between a shitty new tablet i've been using and having to switch to my phone. The tablet kept copying and pasting the entire list over and over again.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7086 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

Also btw titus scum flip virtually confirms some scum member has a power ability, because ank was in the pool of pr's.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #7087 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by hebichan »

Well yeah, theres no way that titus didn't give scum abilities.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #7088 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Katsuki »

ya I only claimed my guilty result on titus and spent two game days trying to lynch because I really really wanted to bus her after I bussed ircher D1

:roll:
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7089 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6994, The Dream Weaver wrote:MathBlade has been elected Day 4 and Night 4 Leader.
huh

well uhh

wonder how that happened
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #7090 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Katsuki »

the saddest thing is I managed all this without reading the game
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #7091 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by Katsuki »

well i didnt vote last night because i thought i had already replaced out but then mod sent me a day start message.

muffins got replaced why cant i get replaced somuchhate
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7092 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 7024, Sakura Hana wrote:Creature's probably scum tho.
His meta points to Creature scum, and me saying that Titus was busing Creature and she invoking her meta leads me to think that was her intention.
this does suck but idk if i were town!stun i wouldnt have even dropped the long ass post after it was already wrong

along with the vote on shiro

issa lil sus
In post 7038, Katsuki wrote:LAST NIGHT RECEIVED A GUILTY RESULT PM ON SHIRO

APPARENTLY MODS MISSED MY REPLACE OUT BUT ILL DROP A VOTE ON SHIRO IN THE MEANTIME

VOTE: SHIRO
oof
last.fm
gtkas
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #7093 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by Katsuki »

: )
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7094 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6254, Nosferatu wrote: uh in no particular order

nancy
stun
sando

titus

kokichi
hebi
creature
tora

math

toog

are varying degrees of sus to me
last.fm
gtkas
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7095 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Shiro was obvious town by the way, I voted her for leader to keep up my end of the bargain. WHY WON'T SOMEONE JUST GIVE ME POWER.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7096 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Titus was obvious mafia, that I wouldn't be shocked if scum just bussed.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #7097 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Katsuki »

p sure shiros an antideathmiller
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7098 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Sando »

I can only imagine the amount of BS flying around if Shiro were alive and had been negated...I imagine scum would see the same potential, so if scum had it I'd say it was Titus that had that power.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7099 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Btw, Apparently healing touch if used on a player on the night they are targeted by petrify, the petrification fails. So I thought of getting Healing Touch and using it that night coz i thought math who was unable to defend himself would be more likely to be shot out of the two of us.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”